Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The final Fate of the unrepentant depraved. (Read 7589 times)
Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Johannesburg South Africa
The final Fate of the unrepentant depraved.
Apr 13th, 2017 at 12:09pm

The evil will face eternity separated from Almighty God in bleak outer darkness

Final fate of the very worse unrepentant evil persons (Such as the list below) will be conscious unending torment, in hell

Make no mistake hell is a real place!

. But while hell was not prepared for men, yet if men choose to serve the devil, they will share his fate, for “the wicked shall be turned into hell” (Ps. 9:17). “Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels” (Matt. 25:41). “How can ye escape the damnation of hell?” (23:33). Hell is an actual place; its punishment will be real.

Below is a list of evil people excluded are the mass murdering despots like Hitler or Stalin

https://25mostevil.wordpress.com/

3. Tsutomu Miyazaki: The Human Dracula
He got more names due to his hideous acts. Some of them were The Otaku Murderer, The Little Girl Murderer or Dracula Miyazaki. The reason for this being that he abducted little girls, killed them and indulged in sexual activities with their corpses. On one occasion, he not only drank the victim's blood but ate her hand as well. He also preserved body parts as trophies and sent postcards to the families describing the murder. His father committed suicide and Miyazaki was hanged in 2008, aged 45.

4. Ted Bundy: The Crazy Necrophile
Ted Bundy was an American serial killer, kidnapper, rapist, and necrophile. He operated in various states in the USA and confessed to killing 30 women. He revisited crime scenes and indulged in sexual acts with the corpses. Bundy decapitated at least 12 victims and kept their heads as trophies in his apartment. Aged 42, Bundy died on the electric chair in 1989. His own defence attorney said, "Ted, was the very definition of heartless evil."

6. Luis Garavito: The Beast
Also dubbed by the media as the Le Bestia (The Beast), the Colombian is probably one of the world's worst serial killers. He confessed to the torture, rape and murder of 147 young boys. But the number is believed to be over 300. He was found guilty on 139 counts, which should amount to 1,853 years in prison. But Columbian law limits it to 30, which is what he was sentenced to in 1999. He may be released earlier for cooperation and good behaviou

7. Ahmad Suradji: The Sorcerer
The cattle-breeder from Indonesia admitted to killing 42 girls and women between 1986 to 1997. As a part of his ritual, he used to bury them waist deep. Bodies were found in a sugarcane field with their heads facing his house, which he believed would give him more power. Suradji was sentenced to death by a firing squad in 2008.

. Andrei Chikatilo: The Butcher
Andrei, the Butcher of Rostov, said, "When I used my knife, it brought psychological relief. I know I have to be destroyed. I was a mistake of nature." He was responsible for sexually assaulting, killing and mutilating 53 women and children between 1978 and 1990 in Russia. After being captured in 1992, he was ordered to be killed by a firing squad in 1994.

17. Jeffrey Dahmer: The Milwaukee Cannibal
Jeffrey Dahmer was responsible for dismembering 17 men and boys between 1978 and 1991. Dahmer also indulged in necrophilia and cooking body parts of his victim, then eating them. He was eventually caught after a prospective victim managed to overpower him. Dahmer was sentenced to 15 terms of life imprisonment in 1992. But he was beaten to death by a fellow prisoner at the Columbia Correctional Institution two years later.

18. John Wayne Gacy: The Burial King
Gacy operated between 1972 and 1978 in Chicago, Illinois. He sexually assaulted and murdered 33 teenage boys and young men. Gacy would lure his victims to his home with the promise of work or money before murdering them by strangulation using a tourniquet. He buried 26 of his victims in the crawl space under his house and later disposed the bodies off in the Des Plaines River. Convicted of 33 murders, Gacy was sentenced to death and spent 14 years on death row before he was executed by lethal injection on May 10, 1994

19. Tommy Lynn Sells: The Brutal Texan
Tommy Lynn Sells is perhaps the most dangerous Texan in history. He claimed to have killed at least 70 people. He brutally murdered people between 1985 and 1999 including stabbing a 13-year-old girl 16 times. Sells broke into the bedroom of a 10-year-old girl, stabbing her and left her to die. But despite her injures, she managed to survive and gave a detailed description of Sells to the police. He was sentenced to death & remains on death row in a high security prison in Texas

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Re: The final Fate of the unrepentant depraved.
Reply #1 - Apr 13th, 2017 at 7:23pm

I tend to believe that we're all on a path to something better. Because, basically, all of us are human, no one really any better than another.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #2 - Apr 13th, 2017 at 7:52pm

And what if $deity says to you, directly and personally: "I need a serial killer"

$deity is a string variable. See Wiki entry for string: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_(computer_science)  In plain English, insert the deity of your choice. Smiley

Please to omit games of $deity would never say that or any variation thereof. Thankee Sai.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 13th, 2017 at 7:58pm

In that case, you would need a second opinion. Regarding the request/demand of the $deity.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #4 - Apr 13th, 2017 at 9:04pm

It's a useful meditation, in truth.

The typical first reaction, I observe, is some degree of horror and/or denial. I have even seen, in some, anger verging on violence.

Deeper examination of the first reaction leads to .... Yes, this is most useful reflection. Any intention of further hints on my part is absent.

This exact meditation was gifted to me some years ago by one of the most highly skilled beings I have encountered.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 2:18am

Morrighan wrote on Apr 13th, 2017 at 9:04pm:
It's a useful meditation, in truth.

The typical first reaction, I observe, is some degree of horror and/or denial. I have even seen, in some, anger verging on violence.

Deeper examination of the first reaction leads to .... Yes, this is most useful reflection. Any intention of further hints on my part is absent.

This exact meditation was gifted to me some years ago by one of the most highly skilled beings I have encountered.

The last thing you need to do when facing depraved people is to meditate.  We are all accountable, not so much to each other but to a Holy and Righteous Almighy God for what we do in our mortal earthly existence.

The truth remains the truth, no matter what we think the truth is, the truth is the truth regardless

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 2:20am

Morrighan wrote on Apr 13th, 2017 at 7:52pm:
And what if $deity says to you, directly and personally: "I need a serial killer"

$deity is a string variable. See Wiki entry for string: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_(computer_science)  In plain English, insert the deity of your choice. Smiley

Please to omit games of $deity would never say that or any variation thereof. Thankee Sai.

Name a few of these supposed deities (You cannot because they do not exist)

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 2:30am

Quote:
I tend to believe that we're all on a path to something better. Because, basically, all of us are human, no one really any better than another.

Explain just Ted Bundy.

Take Bundy as an example
"his better

"would not to go back and have sex with the corpses" or eat part of their rotting bodies of the young woman he beforehand had brutality murdered and raped and hid under some bush for some more fun.

We are all going to give account to Almighty God. Dont ask me to name some other deity because they do not exist Period.
« Last Edit: Apr 14th, 2017 at 7:05am by Alan McDougall »  

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:16am

I don't need to explain him. My attention goes in other directions.

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:46am

For instance, I could chant for him or pray for him. Surely that energy would be enough to uplift him, wherever he is.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #10 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 7:39am

Super fun time bonus: describe what I placed on the table. Props for accuracy!

And yes, "Almighty God" is a valid input for $deity. "Fred" is also a valid input for $deity. That's  part of the beauty of a string variable! (In linguistics a string variable may be referred to as a metasyntactic placeholder.)

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #11 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 9:27am

This really belongs Off Topic but I'll venture a  guess... is it a book on pranks and practical jokers?

R

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #12 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 10:05am

Quite serious.

The OP (Original Post / Original Poster) posits a view of the afterlife, to which I respond by raising the bar. Our wise mods are welcome to move this topic and all replies if deemed appropriate. Not my baliwick.

The reply I offer to the OP is, in my view, part of what we call "conversation" - indeed this is the conversation board. My replies are most serious.

A meta variable such as a string serves a valuable function. With that in mind and in partial response to R, I offer this genuine meta-humor. (See: meta- )

A bloke walks into a pub. Something happens. The result is hilarious!

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #13 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 11:17am

Alan:

Don't forget about Jesus' prodigal son story, and his emphasis on not being judgmental and loving your neighbor as your self. Perhaps he had a wisdom-based reason for believing in such a way.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #14 - Apr 14th, 2017 at 12:29pm

Unplugged all interference prisms.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.