Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Communicating with dead relatives = demons? (Read 26322 times)
eric

ALK Member

Re: Communicating with dead relatives = demons?
Reply #45 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 7:43pm

crossbow wrote on Dec 5th, 2011 at 7:23pm:
Kirolak,
Eric,
Is Focus 27 your new religion?

Well, the word "religion" tends to include notions of dogma and rules and all that.  There is only one "rule" in Focus 27-- no imposition of your will upon another. 

I would consider myself more "spiritual" than "religious."  The religious types seem to be in lower focus levels.

IP Logged

crossbow

ALK Member

Reply #46 - Dec 15th, 2011 at 12:19pm

Focus 27 is simply a waiting station. Such a rule suits that place, and other such places, because it is designed to prevent people interfering with others while they wait, recuperate and adjust. Physical plane Earth life is not a waiting station; it is a high pressure school for freewilled human souls. Such a rule is a nice inclusion to have here, but it needs qualification and further supportive rules. It cannot stand on its own here.

And besides, it is not the only rule in Focus 27. It exists only for arrivals. Focus 27's Enforcers of that rule work to a different set of rules.

IP Logged

Focus27

ALK Member

Reply #47 - Dec 20th, 2011 at 11:41pm

You will always encounter this! Catholics, Christians, Jehova's Witnesses are always claiming mediums are actually contacting demons and that the demons are some how pretending to be dead loved ones in order to shake your faith.... seriously... this is the #1 claim.... that demons pretend to be dead loved ones to shake your faith and make you not believe in God. It's all so silly!

IP Logged

jdee190

ALK Member

Reply #48 - Dec 24th, 2011 at 4:36pm

So theres no need to worry about these claims?

IP Logged

Focus27

ALK Member

Reply #49 - Jan 5th, 2012 at 1:57am

Stop talking about me! LOL!!!!  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue

Back on the topic of demons, once again I don't believe demons exist except in an imaginary fashion, lacking any real power.

When I reference a demon having power I mean nothing short of something impressive straight out of Hollywood such as:

A demon willing to openly communicate with a human and offering special powers such as one extra year of life for each human murdered. Now that is some hot demon power action! Nothing less than this type of demon power is worth my attention.

Obviously, such a thing exists only in Hollywood.... just like the afterlife actually existing!

IP Logged

DavidLay

Reply #50 - Jan 13th, 2012 at 12:23am

Although I don't believe demons exist in and of themselves, I think it is possible that there are thought forms that a person encounters that they project themselves that they perceive as demons or there are people who are no longer in the physical universe andaren't very nice and can project the image of a demon.

BTW Eric, I think the belief system territories are in focus levels 24, 25 and 26. I hope Focus 27 is a real place and it would be nice if the only rule was simply to be nice and not impose your will onto others. I've just finished reading Bruce's first book which I finally got near the end of last year after my first attempt at ordering it years before resulted in UPS losing it. I think it was also helpful though to read about some perceptual skills and possible dangers that can be associated with exploring as well as how to remain unaffected by those negative energies and how to get rid of them if you get them. Interestingly enough, these techniques have also been helpful at reducing the intensity of my own negative emotions, such as seeing it not there.

fixationdavid xavitotoenailx  
IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #51 - Jan 13th, 2012 at 3:13am

To believe that negative beings do not exist is to be disillusioned.  Simply exploring the lower astral planes will be proof enough of their existence.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

DavidLay

Reply #52 - Jan 13th, 2012 at 5:30am

I Am Dude wrote on Jan 13th, 2012 at 3:13am:
To believe that negative beings do not exist is to be disillusioned.  Simply exploring the lower astral planes will be proof enough of their existence. 

Exactly.

fixationdavid xavitotoenailx  
IP Logged

Focus27

ALK Member

Reply #53 - Jan 14th, 2012 at 6:51am

Sweet, so it's possible to be a uber powerful demon in the lower astral planes with cool razor sharp bone hands????

....I want razor sharp bone hands.

I am gonna be so cool as a demon!  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

IP Logged

Just Me

ALK Member

Reply #54 - Jan 14th, 2012 at 10:32am

jdee190 wrote on Nov 18th, 2011 at 3:13pm:
A Christian told me that mediums are the work of Satan and when they contact the dead it is really demons and they will end up in Hell.

This has upset me as my mum recently received very good news about my late grandad from a medium Sad

Hello,

I'm new here so I hope it's okay to respond. I didn't read all the responses you received so I apologize if this is a repeat.

I have heard the same/similar type condemnations for seeking answers to questions that "mainstream society" could not or would not answer. I have come to the conclusion that anything positive, good and enlightening would never try to create such limiting and dis-empowering beliefs. Admittedly, though, I was slapped across the face by a nun when I asked "Why do we confess to a priest if God is all-knowing and already knows all about me?" Eek. In retrospect, that was a bad idea (I was around 3rd grade at the time). In retrospect, I am grateful for that experience because it led me to think about things beyond the surface of what I was being taught.

In that regard, I do not believe you or your mother have anything to worry about relative to talking to a medium as long as you know, in your heart, that your motivations were pure and good and you feel okay about the messages received (remember, they should never be selfish, hateful or fearful). The rest of it is just systematic methods for removing our personal insight.

All the best,
mj

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.