Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
SHWP for Thursday September 18th (Sonia Faith) (Read 21059 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: SHWP for Thursday September 18th (Sonia Faith)
Reply #30 - Sep 21st, 2008 at 5:06pm

Many thanks for your posts here, Sonia  Smiley

You are even thanking /helping others beyond those
who have written to you of their intent to help.  Cheesy

Some sent you PUL without posting their intent;
some are wondering what receiving PUL is like
and now have your wonderful description to guide them;
some may not have realized that their positive energy was helping, but because they are connected to the goals of this site, they were also involved to a degree.

I'm very happy for you!   Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #31 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 7:12am

Hi,

I wanted to mention that on the first night of the 18th, I saw somebody looking at me through a mirror.

It was a lady with long brown hair and glasses, with thick black borders. She was wearing a white dress, with a blue flower print. Maybe this is a nonphysical helper. I don't know. She was looking so young and astonished that I saw her. She looked at me in a mirror, as if she was trying to be discrete.

It reminds me of a name: Mairlin Maitreya or something. I saw this name years ago on this board, but don't see it now anymore.

In general, my dreams improved. Meaning I see better stuff eg. me plucking ripe raspberries, or being on a trip in Italy. Last night, I visioned 3 huge silver antenna's shaped like open flowers, sending waves. I was with somebody in a car, who said she worked in a center near these huge silver antenna's and that she bought her sandwiches nearby.

There was also that man in a garden, who was happy because he was covered with large golden coins. Although it was a pretty picture to see him that way, I liked it less, because I sensed he would have made war to have these coins. He did not look like he had the best intentions, but he fortunately did not see me, because he was too obsessed with hiding this "treasure" of his.

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #32 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 7:28am

Hi,

Right now, I heard a strong vibration in my ear, connected to feeling in chest. Then it stabilized.

I feel more calm.

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #33 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 9:18am

Hi Sonia,

The unusual noises are a good sign that your spiritual body/bodies are realligning.  That's typical or usual of one's spiritual being being awakened, so don't be alarmed.  It's sort of fun when you realize what it is.  Smiley

Marilyn does have long hair, and spiritually she can appear in a more vital form than her current age would suggest.  (I guess I can say that since I'm also her age Wink )  I hope she'll come by and respond to your perception.

You really seem to be opening to spirit !  That's great!

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #34 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 9:34am

betson wrote on Sep 22nd, 2008 at 9:18am:
Hi The unusual noises are a good sign that your spiritual body/bodies are realligning.  That's typical or usual of one's spiritual being being awakened, so don't be alarmed.  It's sort of fun when you realize what it is.  Smiley
You really seem to be opening to spirit !  That's great!

Bets

I feel much better, yet a part of me is still sad I sense.

I sense it in another way and now that I feel progress, I wish I could just go on progressing at the rate I have been since the 18th.
In a way, I've grown impatient towards my own progress. That is why I am so focused on it.

Actually, I have wished this to happen for a long time. I was waiting for it to happen. I felt so stuck because of that lack of clarity, do you understand?

I just really want to move on, completely.

I am afraid, that if I feel now, that part of me does not follow that progress I am making, I am going to search a way out again.

I am just so happy this forum exists.

Sonia

PS: As I talk about it, I feel a strong vibration, getting stronger, like it wants to get out, but does not know how !!
It gets me so frustrated, because I don't know how to deal with it.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #35 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 9:45am

Hi again,

since you're reading Bruce's books, you might want to skip ahead to book 5, The Afterlife Guidance Handbook-- now!  It gives very specific suggestions on what will work at this stage to get you OB, and you are ready, by your description  That's great !

Your energy is rising and will want to exit at the top of your head. Sit up straight*  when you have some quiet pleace and time and breath deeply and gently.
This is not all though --do you have that book?

Bets

*  I'm not trying to be your mother,  Wink  just saying what will work for OBs.

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #36 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 9:51am

Bets,

"book 5, The Afterlife Guidance Handbook"

I had no idea the book was about that.

I thought it was just another Home Study Course.

Can we buy it in WORD-format. It's so much easier than by POST.

Sonia

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #37 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 11:09am

Hello Sonia;

Let go back to "Changing or Eliminating Old, Outdated Beliefs" in Bruce book for a while at the bottom the page he says:

Quote:
  From experience I know both of these processes work. You can use them to change or eliminate old, outdated beliefs and their effects. Be aware that you might feel a sense of disorientation with the dissolution of an old belief. That old belief was a part of your former identity and it takes a little while to get to know the new you. I've experienced feelings of disorientation, loss of identity and in core belief cases, a feeling like I might die.
I've discovered this is connected to the fact that an aspect of my identity does indeed die and is replaced by a new aspect.
Part of me actually dies. This was scary until I figured it out.

It might feel a little strange to talk to yourself as I'm suggesting. That may be another limiting belief to investigate. As you continue to use these processes, from my experience, examples of progress and growth in your experience will happen.

Sonia you may be going through a "Little Belief Crash" at the moment, that all; nothing to worry about.
To try to put it into my own words...the way i see and understand it is:

The Belief you were holding is like a physical "ROCK"..and now your making conscious moves toward cracking/chipping slowly at this rock; it's sending energy to the core of this ROCK;chipping at it ...removing some of the layers bit by bits until it's pulverized..feels like loosing a good friend who's been there for quite a while but need to move on.....Smiley
I'ts call a believe crash and we all went thought it one time or another; but you need to realize it's happening..
And sometimes you miss it... but a new you is emerging now keep working on it..IMPO..stay with that exercise for a while..before attempting the OB'er stuff...it will come in time..but like i say it's my personal opinion..
PUL.
R

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #38 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 2:09am

I posted an entire dream here, and then I lost it due to maintenance.

Sorry.

Sonia

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #39 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 10:54am

Yes i saw and read your dream...those thing happened..but we did notice your change..Smiley
Keep moving forward Sonia.
PUL; R.

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #40 - Sep 29th, 2008 at 7:58am

I felt an enormous bubble vanish at the level of my chest.

Since I much like your point of view on the matter, I'ld like to hear what you have to say about the thing that vanished.

Some of you are really good at clairvoyance and I love that.

Sonia

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.