Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
SHWP for Thursday September 18th (Sonia Faith) (Read 20997 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: SHWP for Thursday September 18th (Sonia Faith)
Reply #15 - Sep 18th, 2008 at 1:31am

History's MysterY:
betson wrote on Sep 14th, 2008, 8:25am:
I found recently that having the city and the avatar name....

Sonia wrote:
Are you sure this is absolutely necessary?

I felt kind of safer being anonymous, do you understand.

----------

I'm not sure what we have to aim at.....
------Your avatar face?  Is it a model?
------Your avatar name? Have you had it long enough it has built up some energy as you, maybe on another site as well?

What are you safe or unsafe from?  Roll Eyes
You could PM just those who've said they're participating whom you trust and tell them.

Bets  Huh

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #16 - Sep 18th, 2008 at 10:25am

Enjoy your day Sonia (Barbara of Brussels).. Smiley

Be open to the SHWP energies dedicated/send to you today.

PUL; R.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #17 - Sep 18th, 2008 at 12:53pm

Hi Sonia,

I participated in the healing this morning for you.  I used the technique of meditating with a clear quartz crystal because of properties of healing and light.  I focused on clarity, clearing, cleansing, clear thinking, and clear decision making.  This was for the purpose of creating a clear path mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. 

Like Bets was saying, it's a little easier for me to focus on a face when I try to connect with someone, either that or an emotional attachment.  Since I have neither of those with you, I used the crystal and the "clear channel" representation as a way to send to your higher self those properties that you can benefit from.  When I meditate I like to remind myself that there is abundance out there, for anything we want or need.  But we need to realize it and be open to receiving it.  So that's what I focused on for you.  If you allow yourself to open up to those things, they will make their way to you because they are already there for you to have.

For your long list of ailments I personally would recommend you see your doctor for what he can do for you, and for anything else on the list you could practice breathing and relaxation exercises, along with meditation and visualization for opening yourself up to your own healing.  I think most often the physical ailments we deal with are a result of blockages in our energy. 

Love,

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #18 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 2:33am

HI everyone,

I already noticed some changes. I'll report them to you a.s.a.p.

Thank you all.  Smiley

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #19 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 11:14am

Hello Sonia:

I just read this post. I sent you some healing energy. 

How long have the physical symptoms you experience been going on? Perhaps you're going through a cleansing process.  Psychological and emotional issues get locked up within our bodies and cause various physical problems. When they get cleared they can cause more problems than usual, both physically and psychologically. The process can seem rough for a while, but eventually things work themselves out.

Regarding the dreams of being chased etc, do you have any fears that relate? Perhaps the dreams serve a cleansing purpose. I've had a number of out of body experiences where I dealt with unfriendly beings. Doing so helped me get over my fear of such beings, because they never got the best of me. These experiences were created by my higher self/guidance in order to let me know that I don't need to worry about unfriendly beings. Perhaps the same point is being made to you in your dreams. If you choose the light, nothing can stop you from doing so. Perhaps you should stand up to whatever chases you in your dreams. Send love to whatever projection that occurs.

Have you tried making a list of the issues that have troubled you during your life? If you do so and get clear on these issues as best as you can, it can really help. There is no hurt, anger or fear you need to hold onto. Your spiritual reality always provides a resolution.

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #20 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 3:18pm

recoverer wrote on Sep 19th, 2008 at 11:14am:
I just read this post. I sent you some healing energy.

Many thanks to you and all the others who are doing the same.

How long have the physical symptoms you experience been going on?

I have had them for my entire life, but you really have to know me, otherwise you see nothing (if you don't pay attention).

Currently, I am running a bloodtest though. I haven't had the result yet, but I encountered a new and really good doctor this time, who digs deeper into issues than the other doctors. Curious to hear what's he's gonna say.

Perhaps you're going through a cleansing process.  Psychological and emotional issues get locked up within our bodies and cause various physical problems. When they get cleared they can cause more problems than usual, both physically and psychologically. The process can seem rough for a while, but eventually things work themselves out.

Yes, it's possible. When I feel mentally bad, I feel sick. When I have certain thoughts, influencing my state of mind, I get pains in specific areas, being each time the same.

eg. When I am in doubt because of somebody else's opinion, I feel like I get strangulated at the throat. That is why I think I was murdered in a past life by strangulation.

eg. When I doubt about other issues, I feel pain in the leg or something. It's is really bizarre.

Regarding the dreams of being chased etc, do you have any fears that relate? Perhaps the dreams serve a cleansing purpose. I've had a number of out of body experiences where I dealt with unfriendly beings. Doing so helped me get over my fear of such beings, because they never got the best of me. These experiences were created by my higher self/guidance in order to let me know that I don't need to worry about unfriendly beings. Perhaps the same point is being made to you in your dreams. If you choose the light, nothing can stop you from doing so. Perhaps you should stand up to whatever chases you in your dreams. Send love to whatever projection that occurs.

I tried many times to face my opponent, but in my dreams I am in a more unconscious state, so it is difficult to control your reaction. I tend to face more difficulties now, but I am still learning.

Have you tried making a list of the issues that have troubled you during your life? If you do so and get clear on these issues as best as you can, it can really help. There is no hurt, anger or fear you need to hold onto. Your spiritual reality always provides a resolution.

That's an excellent idea. I didn't think of it, but I think I should do so. Mentally, I made some kind of list, because I seem to always bump into the same problems, so I started seeing a pattern. Also out of boredom. It's like running around the same block for eternity.

Thank you for your advice and care, recoverer.

I appreciate your input.

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #21 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 3:39pm

You're welcome Sonia:

Sonia wrote: "Yes, it's possible. When I feel mentally bad, I feel sick. When I have certain thoughts, influencing my state of mind, I get pains in specific areas, being each time the same.

eg. When I am in doubt because of somebody else's opinion, I feel like I get strangulated at the throat. That is why I think I was murdered in a past life by strangulation.

eg. When I doubt about other issues, I feel pain in the leg or something. It's is really bizarre."

Recoverer responds: The above is significant. I've found that when I have pain in a particular part of my body, it is caused by an energetic block that is caused by a psychological issue. I've found that thinking about an issue can cause the energy level and pain in an effected area to become more active. I believe what happens is that when we think of the responsible issue the responsible thought pattern comes to life and causes a problem. Thoughts are energy. I've been able to clear many of these blocks. Spirit guidance has helped me do so. There have been times when we worked together on clearing a block. You can ask your spirit guidance to help you clear a block.

One night I lay in bed and had upper back between my shoulder blades. I asked my spirit guidance to turn up the energy so the block could be cleared. Immediately after asking this the energy level and pain increased significantly. It throbbed. I wondered how I would fall asleep, but did so with no problem. When I woke up in the moring the block and pain were gone.

Sonia wrote: "I tried many times to face my opponent, but in my dreams I am in a more unconscious state, so it is difficult to control your reaction. I tend to face more difficulties now, but I am still learning."

Recoverer responds: "I know what you mean. I've found that lucid dreams and OBEs do allow you to be conscious. Perhaps you should set the goal to have a lucid dream. To do so, imagine yourself dealing with whatever it is you need to deal with ahead of time. Such a practice might carry over. Even now, it is possible that your dreams are an indication that you don't have to worry. Think of it this way:

1. If an unfriendly being is responsible, in the end it never got the best of you.
2. If your higher self/guidance created the experience, which is much more likely than number 1, your guidance is telling you in an experiential way that you don't have to worry.
3. Nothing more than your subconsious mind is playing out whatever concerns you might have.

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #22 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 4:03pm

So, I was going to report you the changes I noticed so far:

If you have questions, don't hesitate.
If you have advice, don't hesitate.
And don't hesitate to repeat advice, because sometimes I am not as quick understanding things, as I would want to.

So, first of all, I want to thank you all for your advice. I was given advice about the state of mind to be in, before one does the healing and I want to encourage you to do so with others, because it is really helpful.
 Wink

Now I am going to explain you in which state of mind I was before the healing: I was calm, had a calm day, I believed in it, yet I did not build up expectations, because I want to be honest with myself and you about the reality of the effect. I said to myself, that I was going to keep an eye on myself, my feelings and my perception in general, and that's all.

Now comes the effect:
It started a day before the 18th: I felt more confident, clearer, but it puzzles me that I felt something different a day earlier. Maybe you'ld like to know this.

On the 18th:
At first, I did not feel any difference...
then gradually I felt calmer, but I did not notice it right away. I am always really tense at the shoulders and the neck. I mean my muscles are really contracted, even when at my calmest stage. It gradually cracked, especially in the back of the neck, under the skull. (As I now sit before the computer, I am still a little tense in my shoulders)
Then I felt like -- I am not sure how to explain this -- bubbles popping in my head (about 2cm diameter, like soap bubbles). It is like, there were bubbles blocking the clarity of my view, and they went "POP" and then it was gone. I had this 1 to 3 times.
Then, much later (maybe about 3 hours later), I felt like a vibration in my head, but that was short, maybe 5 seconds.

But after that, it really became more interesting.

I talked about the bubbles earlier. After that, for about 1 hour or 2, it was like little bubbles of foam "Popped/exploded". I would compare it with small foamy soap bubbles, popping one at the time. I really felt things got clearer, but I also sense there are some left.

At some point, my head felt lighter for a few seconds, but I cannot recall at what moment.

Gradually, it is like I started thinking differently. I felt I loved myself more (for no apparent reason) and because of that, I felt more confident. I also thought a little quicker. Lacking clarity, often makes me slower to understand, you see. (Actually, I see that now, better).

Since I noticed it, I decided I'ld test my state of mind, by thinking of things that would usually cause me not to love myself very much. Actually, I decided I didn't care how much I failed. I thought I'ld love myself, no matter what. I'd come to realize, that I love myself on condition that I am PUL. So, I am simply gonna give myself a break.

This has nothing to do, with what I told you previously, but I felt so happy. I said to myself that I felt "superdoopey" happy. It's kinda funny.  Cheesy  Grin Plus, I had the feeling nothing really mattered, at all.

Then I thought I'd never thought I'd feel like that during this lifetime.

And now (the 19th), as I am writing, I feel all warm and I finally want to get some peace.

I had a hard time, coming down to write this all, because I really feel more like enjoying it, instead of talking about it, but I thought that was kinda selfish, so I came to my computer anyway.

In fact, after I have washed my dishes, I intend to go sleeping without watching any TV. Till now, I was always on a quest searching for something, but my inner voice now tells me, that we've come to find what we were searching, so we can quit "that" search.

I wish I could feel like this forever. I wish it would never stop.

I think I cannot thank you, because it is beyond my words.

Sonia

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #23 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 5:21pm

Sonia:

This is great to hear. Good job by you and the people who sent you energy. Regarding the bubble popping thing, I've heard it numerous times in various parts of my body.  Bruce Moen wrote about a popcorn popping sound when it comes to spirits who release unwanted energy.
« Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2008 at 6:36pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #24 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 7:22pm

Sonia thank you for sharing and letting us help.

So these bubbles; don't know it you got to see the link i posted to you on another post or it got delete; regarding Bruce technique he used to remove unwanted thoughts/believe pattern did work as far as i'm concern.

Great news; and keep it up
PUL
Romain

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #25 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 8:39pm

Thanks for telling us Sonia.  Smiley

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #26 - Sep 20th, 2008 at 1:27pm

Hi Sonia. I am just now reporting on what came through for me regarding your problems. The first couple of times I went "in" to look at you there seemed to be a lot of muddle going on, and my own feelings responded with confused ideas and possibilites, but something seemed to be hovering right "on the tip of my tongue" so to speak, but I could not quite access it.

Having gotten past that after my third entry into the healing place, this message came through for me very quickly and clearly this morning, Saturday.

There seems to be a very acute response in your body and brain to an environmental exposure of some kind. For example, people who have new carpeting installed can suffer these kinds of reactions, because of the various toxic gases released  by new carpeting.

Or the use of brand new "foamies" which release formaldehyde and other toxic gases for up to two years after purchase (and we sleep right on them, go figure!).

I am not saying it is carpeting or foamies or any one thing Sonia, in your case, but I am trying to give you examples of the myriad of possibilites in our chemical-mad world.

You are very sensitive and remind me of a case I read about a few years ago where one poor lady was sensitive to so many thngs in her environment that, to stay alive, she had to avoid a great part of life entirely.

You don't seem to be like that, but there is SOMETHING and maybe more than one single thing, that your body and brain are throwing up their hands and saying "OK, UNCLE, I give up."

This is what I have received as information. Thank you for allowing me to participate, I hope this helps at least in some small way. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #27 - Sep 21st, 2008 at 9:46am

The weather is really beautiful in my country now. It is sunny, the trees are all flowery.

Somehow, I feel this improves the situation as well. It gives a magical feeling to the overall impression.

I sense I am more aware of things. Also, I have a sense of "Knowing" and that scares me actually, because usually I feel ignorant about almost anything.

Suddenly, I know the soul is a vibration.
Suddenly, I know that the soul's natural way is love and abundance and that everything blocking that causes negativity and hurt.
SUddenly, I know that I should find a method to think that way. Maybe I should ask the Universe? (What do you think)

Also, I feel more open to feelings. eg. I never cry when something bad happens, because that makes me feel weak, but I did cry today about everything that ever went wrong.

I still feel in my own bubble somehow, like a part of me is still out of reach.

At the same time, I feel things have never been this perfect and it makes me wonder if I am still alive. Is this reality? Did I die without knowing it and is the situation changing because my awareness changed...

I felt bubbles going "pop" inside my chest as well.

It is definitely going better.

I believe it matters to know what you do makes a difference.

Thank you.

Sonia

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #28 - Sep 21st, 2008 at 9:55am

Vee wrote on Sep 20th, 2008 at 1:27pm:
Hi Sonia. I am just now reporting on what came through for me regarding your problems. The first couple of times I went "in" to look at you there seemed to be a lot of muddle going on, and my own feelings responded with confused ideas and possibilites, but something seemed to be hovering right "on the tip of my tongue" so to speak, but I could not quite access it.

Having gotten past that after my third entry into the healing place, this message came through for me very quickly and clearly this morning, Saturday.

There seems to be a very acute response in your body and brain to an environmental exposure of some kind. For example, people who have new carpeting installed can suffer these kinds of reactions, because of the various toxic gases released  by new carpeting.

Or the use of brand new "foamies" which release formaldehyde and other toxic gases for up to two years after purchase (and we sleep right on them, go figure!).

I am not saying it is carpeting or foamies or any one thing Sonia, in your case, but I am trying to give you examples of the myriad of possibilites in our chemical-mad world.

You are very sensitive and remind me of a case I read about a few years ago where one poor lady was sensitive to so many thngs in her environment that, to stay alive, she had to avoid a great part of life entirely.

You don't seem to be like that, but there is SOMETHING and maybe more than one single thing, that your body and brain are throwing up their hands and saying "OK, UNCLE, I give up."

This is what I have received as information. Thank you for allowing me to participate, I hope this helps at least in some small way. Vee

Vee,

Regarding your post, I am indeed very sensitive to exterior conditions. I am fastly sick when there is a flu around. I sneeze when there is too much dust. Also, I don't like when there is too much "blinding" sun. In that way, you saw right.

But I haven't got any specific allergy. I am just sensitive to everything.

Also, I asked for clarity, because I have had many confusing ideas and I kept throwing thoughts at it in a desperate attempts to untie the nods.

You wrote: "...something seemed to be hovering right "on the tip of my tongue" so to speak, but I could not quite access it".
I have this feeling very often, that is why I feel so frustrated at times.

You also wrote: "You don't seem to be like that, but there is SOMETHING and maybe more than one single thing, that your body and brain are throwing up their hands and saying "OK, UNCLE, I give up."

I give up is not really my kind of sentence. I would rather say:"I really don't know what to do know, so I'll keep searching until I find a solution, and because of that, I do nothing right now to solve anything, because I don't know what to do." That is more my style. It looks like I give up, but in fact I am just seeking.

Thank you for your comments.
I always appreciate other people's inside of the situation.

Sonia

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #29 - Sep 21st, 2008 at 10:02am

I wanted to dedicate one post to say:

THANK YOU to you all, who have participated to this.

In alphabetical order:
Betson
LaffingRain
Recoverer
Romain
Spooky
Vee
Vicky

(Let's hope I forgot nobody, here)

Special thanks to Romain, for being the moderator of this forum.

Much love,

Sonia

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.