Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
SHWP for Thursday September 18th (Sonia Faith) (Read 20984 times)
Romain

North/West Coast
SHWP for Thursday September 18th (Sonia Faith)
Sep 6th, 2008 at 10:19am

Hello All;
Sonia  requested the 18th September as a focus SHWP.

More information will follow.

PUL to All
R.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: SHWP for Thursday September 18th (Sonia Faith)
Reply #1 - Sep 11th, 2008 at 2:47pm

I'm there.

this is whats in progress for me regarding Sonia, but I have the calendar marked for the 18th.

I briefly touched in as Sonia has been talking to me a bit. this is what I got. Sonia changed into a man, then back to a woman. I took this to mean Sonia has both polarities within the soul making.

In the male form is the active polarity responsible for what Sonia goes thru now. I called forth the aspect of male to talk with me, regarding being chased in the astral.
The aspect, I'll call him "D" for now was in tears. the load was tremendous of guilt. I told D we were going to take care of it shortly.
I asked D to write down everything it thinks it has done, but try not to get carried away, just write down the major things that are causing Sonia to feel separated, alone and depressed.

When the list was complete I asked D to call me. I would then retrieve the list and take it to my counselors table in the astral. these are my disc members who advice me.
They would be able to advice me what on the list is real and what is nothing to worry about.
I have a suspicion right now most of the list is "made up."
Meaning it's a false interpretation from Sonia's mind, that got shoved into the unconscious. like a false self image.
this would cause fear to be in Sonia, for guilt feelings are mainly a fear of receiving punishment.

This fear makes it seem like one is being chased in the astral.
in that case, you must face every fear. or at the least be willing to face everywhere and ask Spirit to aide you.

Be aware, these entities are insubstantial and cannot harm you Sonia. Fear itself is just fear, it's yourself who feeds your fear forms. they tend to start dissolving when you are willing to unravel them to see what the cause is.

which is feeling guilty and projecting guilt unto your own "bad" self.
You will soon begin to think of everything thats good about you.

because I know where to get the record. everybody reading this, think of how we can aide Sonia please. the more join in, we can get it done.

thanks! I'll be back after the 18th or so. alysia  Kiss

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Healing with PUL
Reply #2 - Sep 3rd, 2008 at 1:24pm

QUOTE from Sonia from the Retrieval's forum:
"He moves his hands before me, before my eyes, and their comes a black smoke out of them (myabe that smoke came out of his hands, maybe the smoke came of my eyes. I didn't see -- strange!!!)."

That gesture the pilot made, really bothers me. What was he doing? I wonder actually if he didn't try to tell me something.

And that smoke, did it come from me or from him?

I don't know, but ever since I saw that (about one week ago) I really feel sick(er than usual). That is why this is bothering me.

I posted about it in the "Spiritual healing with PUL"-forum, because it puzzles me and worries me at the same time.

Sonia

I read in Bruce's book (BOOK 1) that a person, with black spots and smokes in her energy, was healed by another person called Rebecca.

Since I am not familiar with these things, I am not sure what I should write here.

I can give you a list of pains of problems I have, which are both physical and non-physical:
- I constantly see little black dots or little travelling light spots
- I don't see the central lettre of a text
- I hear vibrations once in a while, in my ears. I used to have hearing problems, but then these problems vanished without any reason and I sense sometimes they come back.
- My nose is closed inside. I had surgery to breath through it, but it keeps closing.
- I keep coughing without any reason.
- I feel pain in my longs, though they have nothing. Actually that pain increased to a level where I have the feeling my longs are burning out from the inside. That is the worse pain I feel.
- I am very pale and blue under my eyes.
- The skin gets away from my teeth (=gums).
- I have extremely thin bones.
- I feel tired most of the time.
- All of a sudden I have various pains: at the right side of my chest, at my right leg.
- I fall through my legs when I run.
- I can't stop biting my nails. I am constantly nervous even when I got no apparent reason.
- All of a sudden I start shaking, because of lacks of sugar, etc. in my blood.
- I loose my concentration unwillingly when anybody talks to me. Like if I am gone.
- I really feel like throwing up my food.
- Suddenly, a muscle activates and starts moving under my skin, without me ordering it.
- I feel a weight on my neck.
- I feel like my head is in a fog.

There are repetitive dreams I am having. Maybe this can be a clue to where the problem is:
- I dream of vampires, burglars, being chased, being haunted, being chased by somebody who really wants me to die
- I keep searching something in my dreams. I am constantly on the road, in a bus, in a subway, in a hotel...on my way, without a real goal, apparently.

Other things: Suddenly I feel sad or depressed, even when there is no reason. I can't solve what I can't identify.

There must be a problem somewhere and somehow, I feel it just got worse, because I feel worse physically, than ever before.

What should I do?

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Healing with PUL
Reply #3 - Sep 3rd, 2008 at 10:35pm

Sounds like you'd need a healing boost. I guess the moderators can organize a date where we'll send you some healing thoughts and energies.

Meanwhile, have you ever given the complete above list
1. To a medicinal doctor
2. To a psychologist and/or psychiatrist?
Maybe they'll find nothing, or suggest a treatment that you don't agree with, but maybe they have some good advice, you never know.

What do you personally think? Is it something on soul/mind level, or more something bodily? Or something in between, like your family background and/or people in your surrounding? When did it start?

Don't try to give us a self-examination here, just think about it for yourself if you haven't done so already, but maybe you find something which could be helpful for anyone who tries to help you.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #4 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 10:53am

[quote author=Sonia_Fielding link=1220462677/0#0 date=1220462666]

What should I do?
Sonia[/quote

Sonia have you give anymore thoughts about this:
http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1217180906/15

Reading your post made me look for this one; wonder why?
Call it a hunch.. Cheesy
Love yourself keep coming back into my mind.
If you wish 18th is free for focus healing?? Let us know.
Sending light and love your way.
R.

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #5 - Sep 5th, 2008 at 7:20am

Romain,

"If you wish 18th is free for focus healing??" --> What is that?

I am very much interested in any help I can get, because I sense part of me remains in denial of the problem and I can't seem to wake up.

I gotta get rid of this "victim" feeling I've got and getting myself more into spiritual trouble.

I seek a way to pull this off.

Thanks to you all,

Sonia

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. &&Maori Proverb&&&& &&

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #6 - Sep 5th, 2008 at 6:23pm

Sonia send you a PM alsol
To answer some of the questions here for the others who want to knwo.

Do I need to do something? ...Be OPEN on the specific day/week for any thoughts/feeling/sensations/uplifting etc.

What is expected from me?....
To report any changes in thoughts/feeling/behaviors’/ or any sensations that you felt... Cool
.if you wish to post them it up to you, it will be greatly appreciated and will let us know how it's working!
*** And we need your permission to do it***

Just let me know and I’ll schedule the posting for a specific Thursday.
Every Thursday is SHWP day but we can send Healing anyday if we wish too. But Focus SHWP is Thurday.

As a focus Day of SHWP it means that all members/ healers on this board will focus on you on than day by sending Healing PUL to you...you'll be the princess that day...all for you and the good of ALL...
Anymore question just let me know.
PUL
Romain

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #7 - Sep 5th, 2008 at 9:50pm

Quote Sonia:
"I gotta get rid of this "victim" feeling I've got and getting myself more into spiritual trouble."

Yes. I think it may be beneficial if you had something you could joyously focus on. A hobby, a profession. Something you like, and something you think you are good in. This is something we need to define us as a person, and as a presence in the physical. A ground-base we can always return to when things (relationships) get strange.

Spooky

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Thank you all.
Reply #8 - Sep 7th, 2008 at 10:32am

I would really like to thank you all for what you are doing for me.

I really seek to know the meaning of this all, and see what I can do to improve whatever situation I encounter.

Spooky,
As far as I can remember, I always focused much on my own reasoning-patterns and trying to undo the knots of it, whatever they were. The older I grow, the more I seem to do that. Maybe I am searching for something in there. I don't know if it brings me joy, i've been doing this for so long, that I think sometimes I get bored, but I keep doing it, because I sense it is important.
Sonia

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #9 - Sep 7th, 2008 at 7:49pm

Hi Sonia,
I, too, think about why I did something, and if it was correct, and reflect about my own thoughts. But as well I often notice that my self-reflections start to become circles, or go farther and farther, and at some point of time I realize that there will no new insights come from continueing that thought-thread. So, I guess it's like so many things in life, a healthy balance is the main thing. Self reflection yes, but only as much as is useful.

Spooky

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #10 - Sep 14th, 2008 at 9:56am

Hi Everybody,

Romain asked me to mention things I wanted you to focus on.

To summarize:
I want to find clarity about what the problem(s) is.
I want to be able to find solutions to that problem(s).
I want to find the strength and have the insight to apply whatever solution is necessary in my life.

Part of me remains in hate and sadness no matter what I do. I cannot find the root of the feeling, but it is taking me down and than I am really tired, constantly.

Also, because of that, when I find a solution, I don't find the sufficient strength to apply it and then I feel really bad and dislike myself.

I hope these explanations suffice, otherwise I come and check if you wish clarifications.

Many thanks,

Sonia

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #11 - Sep 14th, 2008 at 10:25am

Hi Sonia,

Help, please, some of us need a bit more to focus on if that is not your face avatar.
If not, could you give us a nearby city? maybe you did once but I forgot it.

Also healers, I found recently that having the city and the avatar name works quickly when you review in your mind that each post by that name leads back to the person. Not that we send it through the computer and internet, but when you get near their city, it helps to sort things out.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #12 - Sep 14th, 2008 at 10:38am

betson wrote on Sep 14th, 2008 at 10:25am:
I found recently that having the city and the avatar name

Are you sure this is absolutely necessary?

I felt kind of safer being anonymous, do you understand.

Sonia

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Sep 14th, 2008 at 4:42pm

Hi all, hi Sonia. I have a while back put your name for peace of mind under a crystal I use. just thought I'd mention that so you will know we are all together working on your well being.

I mentally note that in four days it will be Your Day! the 18th.
You should structure that day to not be quite as active mentally and physically as you usually are. this way you may be able to report to us any healing effects. You might feel inexplicable love, it's hard to say what you might experience, so we need your input.

so be receptive and accepting of what appears for you, as well, I note with another forum member, their healing extended over a week or so, so don't put time limits on this process.

dearlite Sonia, I know I asked for a list but I need to clarify, it's not a list of physical complaints as such that I wanted. I too have some of your complaints. when I get physically tired, I simply take a nap. I don't think you allow yourself to nap, so I thought I'd mention it, we are not physically immortal and we might have a wonderful spiritual path we are on, or belief system, but we are still going to need rest when appropriate, especially as we add years to ourselves.

its part of that nurturing thing I mentioned earlier.

During these next 4 days I know where my subconscious thoughts will be. they will be on you. At night, I believe we all go out of body and I have met many forum members, catching glimpses and snatches of conversation with them, about the well being of this entire board and also it's about the shift in consciousness on our entire planet, it's like a wave of energy is on all of us now, even some of our physical pains are associated with this shifting process.
so during the next four days there will be a build up of energy for you, to be set in place for the 18th.
if you cannot handle the entire energy package, so to speak, it will be doled out to you as u are able to receive it without any discomfort and that's why I said it can extend during a week or two, because you will be doing the accepting part through the mental framework; ie: read Spooky's meditation example in the link Romain told you to go.

U asked me "why did D do it?" (D is Sonia's masculine side, as I reference it.

That's for you to figure out, but I think D is reaching for the truth, and wanting to break free of this 3rd generation stuff, whereby a pattern gets repeated.

For now, you might remember the song somebody wrote once, called "what I did for love."  some lyrics go, wont regret, wont forget, what I did for love.

and read your own message under the picture "where there is love, there is hope."

then tie these thoughts into your newest breakthrough, where you said you have to get away from ideas that you are a victim.

since you are a very mentally active person, as I see it, you will work mentally until your heart chakra gets more active and you begin to think with your heart intelligence. as you think about your new breakthrough that you cannot be a victim, find out why higher self was active always in your life, and find ways to consider that you are not a victim, because you wanted to be here now in this time of the shift in consciousness where we find our oneness.

find out why you thought that way, that you were victimized, see if you learned anything from relationships of value. I think you will be pleasantly surprised to learn that there was a higher power walking you through, each step of the way.
sort of like that poetry, of the foot steps in the sand, where you couldn't see God, and that was when he picked u up in his/her arms and carried you through while you slept from exhaustion of your emotional journey.

Your a fighter Sonia. Now you are shifting into your softer side, letting go and letting god do the work.

see ya soon! I feel really good about you. hugs!

side note: the list I wanted would be a mental list of something you buried, like a secret guilt list.
u only forwarded a list of symptoms on the body which developed from the unconscious load of guilt thoughts.

just make them conscious, and hand them over to your higher self to deal with. not here especially, but list them in your head, write them on paper. watch what happens when you write something down like that. you're healing the subconscious to the conscious.
everybody has to do this, but you're speeding it up. Shocked

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Member unknown

Gone for an undetermined
time

Reply #14 - Sep 15th, 2008 at 2:24am

Alysia,

You wrote:
"since you are a very mentally active person, as I see it, you will work mentally until your heart chakra gets more active and you begin to think with your heart intelligence."

I think you got that right. I work everything mentally, because I am not in touch with my feelings.

Thanks Alysia. Good work.

Sonia

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.