Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
PE to the Moon May 3rd (Read 13379 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
PE to the Moon May 3rd
Apr 28th, 2008 at 2:47am

Everyone welcome. Newbies read Moen's books, PE chapters for reference how to do it.

Love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: PE to the Moon May 3rd
Reply #1 - Apr 28th, 2008 at 9:05pm

Oh, Alysia, the moon???

You know I am all over that.

Be there or be square.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Apr 28th, 2008 at 9:18pm

rolling on de floor laffing out loud  Smiley  this is a request exploration btw...I thought it would be fun.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #3 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 5:51am

FYI:
The Far Side is what would be very interesting in my opinion.
We see the Near Side all the time from Earth.

Just to make sure people understand there is NO Dark Side of the Moon.
Only the Far Side.  The Far Side receives equal amounts of light as the Near Side that we see.

I have been trying to go there myself for a while now...

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Apr 29th, 2008 at 11:01am

Old Dude, I think I too have been wanting to do this moon walk for years, so glad u brought it up. It should be fun to try. I hope you're not disappointed with whatever results I or anyone come up with as it may be just shallow observations, yet I've found in these PE's, a rote can be attached to a shallow observation, meaning days or weeks later more information seeps in to the original observation, filling it out, so to speak.
a rote, you probably know as a thought ball, that gets unraveled within linear time.

btw, anyone who has done remote viewing will have an easier exploration with this, and of course, not teeth grinding is necessary!

I have this image currently in my head as a motivation..starting to get excited, and that's a necessary component of exploration...this image is mustard color, soft texture, spongy like, and of course there are those craters! I don't know about the other side, but I'm going into the center of the thing.

I've never read any books about the moon, all I know is that scientists say it's a dead place. I wonder if there is any life forms? Let's go see. You too Old Dude, I'm not going alone, so I'll expect to see you there!  Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 9:45pm

OLD DUDE! u better appreciate this moon plant I saw as it took me forever to draw it and how to make a jpg to go into my photos..yada yada

this just approximate what I saw, which I didn't intend to focus in on a plant, I was looking for a ufo
station on the other side of the moon, didn't see anything like that. was in a cave, saw walls of boulder, looks like graphite? slate gray color, small cave, near surface. this plant just outside the cave entrance on the moon. don't know which side of moon. a guide showed me around, look like a pirate, dressed up, said he likes to check out dead planets and things like that. but he was a traveler sort of. not alien. not sure.
only life form I saw was this plant. He said the craters, some of them were from meteors hitting the moon a long time ago, I asked can we find entrance inside thru crators? Not that he knows of.

seems pretty boring over on the moon all in all, but what do I know? could be a bunch of aliens on the other side are having a cook out for all I know.

Vee? would u go have a look, I'm sure I missed a lot.

love, and having fun, alysia

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #6 - May 1st, 2008 at 5:50am

Alysia,
Thanks...and I do appreciate what you have been doing...

Whole Heartedly!

Hmm...that seems to prove their is an atmosphere there at least.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - May 1st, 2008 at 12:21pm

ah, you mention atmosphere. I forgot to mention another part of the view/sense. I skirted along the surface, while I was exploring I would expand myself big or small, small to go inside, large to get overview, this seems to work well in exploring sometimes.

while I was large, I surfed the edges and a mist or gas, came off the surface which suggests the atmosphere..as I looked to see whether it was water or gas mist, I saw it only came off the ground several feet, as I viewed it. I asked where it came from, although there was nobody like a presence to tell me at that point, as remote viewing is to go without a guide.

I got the response the mist was coming, logically, from the inner core and outward, like condensation occurring in natural process. I determined it must be water, like clouds on the surface. sorry, not into physics or I could explain better. must mention the plant was cactus like which didn't require much water. the pod was rooted in the soil which was fine.
to further suggest there is some kind of moisture there which life needs, later when I talked to the guy in the cave, (nature spirit?)  he pointed out where canals were dried up from previous water.

I thought I saw briefly water running against some rocks in the bowels of the cave but wasn't sure I was seeing correctly or if this was a suggestion I made to myself because I was in a cave.

the plant was not a suggestion I know, because I was growing bored and was trying to get to the other side when I glanced at the plant and began to spontaneously be drawn into it.

this thing we've been talking about focus here. the mind seems to have the innate ability to zero in to an object, in remote viewing, and phasing, by shutting out all other sensory items and thoughts, then the mind is like a magnet, can be pulled towards the object for a closer view; there is sometimes a sensation of being pulled towards the item which is a swift action, and quite spontaneous, so that u know the imagination is being skirted and the intention of the exploration is fulfilled.

it's satisfying. I'd like to teach it. anyone interested in doing remote viewing exercises can google these sites for there are exercises on the net. I practiced a few, and there are forums of many others who report their successes.
the forums are full of excitement of success, for the average person. 100% accuracy for either remote viewing or psychic activities is impossible to achieve. Moneagle was not 100%, 90% I think, and he is the best in the world (considered)  out of about 10 experiments I did, I got two direct, unmistakable hits which floored me and made my breath catch in my throat! lol!

the others were little scribbles and feelings which I couldn't say had anything to do with the target, but if anyone tries this, and gets just one hit, it's enough to give you confidence to continue the effort, as it really becomes like a game, much more fun to discover what the mind can actually perceive, then any kind of competitive game we have here, because it causes a sense of being quite unlimited in the mind to achieve whatever we want, and the folks on these forums are generating some excitement in their achievements and that adds to the gaming of it. at least the forum I visited was this way; I was only briefly there, it came out of a link from Skyhero material which is linked to other large groups of explorers of the paranormal, clearly though, this is not something unique to do for just mediums and psychis as known, it was just your average Joe's and Jane's, and the place was rocking! I didn't see skeptics, did see a lot of logic and a lot of open minded souls attempting to help each other.

on the remote viewing site the rules were simple: draw what u see, feel what u feel, touch what you see (image this) smell it, listen to it, for the sense of sound, and see if there's a movement, whether it's hot or cold, alive or static, large or small, ask all these questions, and try to write it or draw it on paper as you go. and don't forget we can see color too.

the one hit that astounded me on remote viewing was I saw a complete tree all at once, with the sun behind it's bare branches, standing all alone on a hill, filling the entire space of the target. it was pretty. that time I didn't write anything down and didn't check for hot or cold, or large or small, etc. It just was there in the mind, on a screen of the mind, at first so subtle, you almost want to brush it away as nothing but peripheral vision sort of, then u sort of say, wait, is that a tree?  Smiley then the mind zooms into to the thing you are saying, it's not there. but it is there!

imagine being such a novice, going to check your paper at school for your score, (the answers are on the site for checking) and getting a A on your first paper! haha! it's a lot of fun but takes a bit of concentration to get past the doubts. actually it was my 2nd or 3rd attempt before the tree was shown. the funny thing was I took 2 numbers of objects to view. or maybe 3. you're supposed to do only one at a time. the tree came up in association with # 2 object, when on the net it was #3, so I got confused with the numbers. One at a time is better so theres no confusion.
they told me this happens sometimes. theres a curious reversal of objects within astral traveling as well, everything can seem backwards, birds can fly backwards sometimes, your bedroom can look out of place, etc.

Smiley

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #8 - May 3rd, 2008 at 10:01am

Have not read here yet, but a short report for a brief "starter" imagination session. I meditated on a lamp I have hanging over the lower corner of my bed in the middle of the room. It is a round, large, paper lantern. When it is "off" it is turquoise. When it is "on" the colored bulb turns the lamp into a pink illuminated sphere. Hanging from the bottom is a mobile made of metal and glass, with small silver chimes which occasionally tinkle in the breeze of the air conditioner, and a smaller and larger pair of delicate glass seagulls swaying above and below. The seagulls are frosted glass and each is a soft mixture of turquoise, pink and violet.

After a while I was nicely relaxed and drifting. I cannot remember much but I remember seeing the faces of helmeted space explorers. They looked like the pictures of astronauts when they were standing on the moon because you could see the reflections on the big faceplates. I don't recall color, which is why it reminds me of photos, I guess. Strong contrasts.  I was out in the stars at some point because I remember them, but I don't know if it was before or after.

But, when I saw these astronauts I stopped and didn't know what to do. So I just tried telepathy, to say to them that I was visiting mentally. I shared love. I didn't feel any reply from them, and it was just like hearing my own thoughts. But it was a strong and lasting image, the astronauts, and slightly in motion, from what I could see.

Okay, a little more is coming back now. There was a circle of "spiritual" friends (?) at some point in this meditation. I don't know why, but this is a recurring image in these explorations. A circle of love which is moving is the only way I can really describe it. A sense of uniting with others and happy feelings there in that circle.

I think that's all I can remember.

All for now, over.    b

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #9 - May 3rd, 2008 at 12:48pm

What is the 'time' of this Partnered Exploration tonight?
I live in the EST zone myself.

I will 'try' to show up.  I am not that good at being 'aware' while sleeping myself.
Yet....anyways.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - May 3rd, 2008 at 7:01pm

theres no set time Dood!  Smiley  stay awake. just close your eyes, blank out your mind and see what appears.  Smiley

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #11 - May 3rd, 2008 at 7:09pm

LaffingRain wrote on May 3rd, 2008 at 7:01pm:
theres no set time Dood!  Smiley  stay awake. just close your eyes, blank out your mind and see what appears.  Smiley

I will 'try' as I said.
However, Mrs Dood has made this our Anniversary Night.
Our actual anniversary is on Tuesday.
25 sinkin...Err..I mean Wonderful years together.

We just finished a very tasty T-bone steak dinner that we cooked up and our daughter is away in California on her school trip.
So we have the house to ourselves...

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #12 - May 3rd, 2008 at 7:30pm

naturally I'm on your wife's side...don't go to the moon tonite!  Wink

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #13 - May 4th, 2008 at 10:13am

Dood oh Dood!

I tried but at this stage of my development apparently I need a person to focus on--
I send them a beam of PUL like harpooning a whale and then I follow the line! 
Not really, probably! Maybe more like a Cupid arrow with a ribbon tied to it.  Smiley
Not that either--i better quit with the metaphors.  i just couldn't do it--sorry.

Blue MoonBets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #14 - May 4th, 2008 at 11:20pm

I'm so glad you posted anyway Bets! and you brought up a point about needing an individual to focus in on, with the PUL.  that is the basis of explorations, is the PUL. From what I gathered reading Bruce's material, it is imperative to think of a time when we felt love.
then try to get that feeling before taking off on an expedition, as it motivates and adds fuel to the trip.

not lecturing you, I am trying to get the principles across to the whole board, how to explore using PUL. and I appreciate how you always seem to try your best to get the point across too! anyway, you have my gratitude.

For this exploration I used my feeling of gratitude, nearest to PUL, for Old Dood. we developed a relationship. It's part of his soul intentions to inform as many as possible of our relationship to the greater universe.

He works with the entire collective. You and I work with individuals. love, alysia

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #15 - May 5th, 2008 at 7:52am

Wow, Dood, a real Dood-dilemma.

I expect it was romantic....?

Smiley Maybe I'll take another spin later this week....Love is in the air.....When the record spins and I am in his arms the dance takes over....who can resist?

Fly Me to the Moon

(Bart Howard)

Fly me to the moon
And let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars
In other words hold my hand
In other words darling kiss me

Fill my life with song
And let me sing forevermore
You are all I hope for
All I worship and adore
In other words please be true
In other words I love you

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #16 - May 5th, 2008 at 6:51pm

Haha, Blink, big hit!!  Cheesy I had the same song in mind, sung by Frank Sinatra, every time I read the PE title or thought about it.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #17 - May 6th, 2008 at 5:33am

Believe it or not...I too had that song in my mind....

Effin weird eh? hehe!

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #18 - May 6th, 2008 at 11:31pm

oh dear, look what we turned out PE in to.. ok, Blue Moon, ya saw me standing alone, without a dream in my heart, without a love of my own, Blue Moon, you knew just what I was there for, you saw me saying a prayer for, someone I really do care for..yip yip yip, dang a lang boom boom boom

now you guys know how old I am... Smiley

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #19 - May 7th, 2008 at 1:34am

En autre Lune.....

Eau claire de la lune          In the light of the moon
Mon ami Peirrot   (sic ?)     my friend is a clown ?

Prette mahteh plume        Please, my pen
pour ecrit un mot.            to write a word
Ma chantelle est morte!    my mushroom is dead   ( Tongue ?! )
jeune n'est plus du feu.    Young is not  --? possible?
Ouvre' mahtah porte         Open the door
Pour l'amoure de Dieu !     for the love of God !

(Dont let PhanMan see this. He speaks French )

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #20 - May 7th, 2008 at 3:28am

ma chien pense que je suis a autre chien (my dog thinks I'm another dog)

I answered the door mon cherie and there was nobody there who could speak but riddles. he could give me no name as he has none, because he is not really there.

I made the whole thing up..just like the clown I am.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #21 - May 7th, 2008 at 8:37pm

How swoony is this? You crack me up!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.