Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Yesterday's (Saturday's) Partnered Exploration (Read 36438 times)
daiseymae

Ca.
Re: Yesterday's (Saturday's) Partnered Exploration
Reply #30 - Feb 6th, 2007 at 2:01am

Alysia,

I guess I made a mistake on the hit...sorry. I reread your post on the other thread and I thought I read it there as well..guess not.

In response to the ice cream, I think we have a least a partial hit here. When I am at my happiest I love to make comfort food from scratch, especially goodies. So I think you made a connection with me on some level. Besides that's basic in forming new friendships, you learn the other persons likes and dislikes. I think we're on the right track.

I've given some thought to my "daydreaming" escapes. I have been doing that for a long time but Sat. was different. Where I daydream is much less dimentional. I'm thinking that it may be that was because it was created with a 3 yr olds eye. It will be interesting to see now that I realize...what can I do with it now? But that will have to wait I have more pressing mysteries to solve.

Stacy

Stacy

IP Logged

augoeideian

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Africa
Reply #31 - Feb 6th, 2007 at 3:57am

You guys have been busy!  Nice to read it all - you guys are an inspiration and thanks for the reply Spooky - very interesting the description you mentioned of the Chief is what I was sensing.  This happened around late October.

It is a strange thing though - to say I saw you, you looked like this and this however the person who was seen is almost like an outsider looking in to what's been described of oneself!  Neverthless, I think any information or sense from someone should be spoken about for us to curiously understand not only one another but ourselves.

In the meantime i had a good night sleep again last night so not much further from my side!

Smiley

&&

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #32 - Feb 6th, 2007 at 8:39am

Good morning,

Vanayssa, you probably have another hit with me. I was named for then-Princess Elizabeth, and at the PE I had to leave before I got close to the group. Congratulations to your props and costuming department though; they did a fine job on me, as I don't feel queenly and usually, lol, don't carry a sceptre!

Love,
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #33 - Feb 6th, 2007 at 9:06am

Bets!  Smiley

Vanayssa, I've just been reading through your psychic (surely?) account again.  I must be the white dress one because I did 'put it on'!. The guy under the maple tree is interesting hey.  And Shirley's fish and cooking and Bets .. wow.
I think it's brilliant especially the way you have accounted it - very well done.

I have a feeling you are bit tired after that? So hope you have a good rest and thanks for sharing your experience -awesome. 

Caryn

&&

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #34 - Feb 6th, 2007 at 1:32pm

Thank you all for reading everything and letting me know some of it was "real" (whatever that means...) It is scary to post the stuff you see, right? because you feel like you just imagine it all and how ridiculous to play these games. But when I read about Bruce's PE's in his books with his partners, and how they really interact verbally together and solve problems together in the NP, that of course is my GOAL and I dunno if I can ever get there. It's the POWER, you know, of knowing you can manage yourself by choice and free will, in the NP, that is such a Powerful thing, and I WANT that. So far, all I can do is shut my eyes and see things happening and report them. A far cry from my goal...but each day I practice and share with all of you out there, there is a chance I will break through. Some of you who read this site, even those who don't post to it but just read it, I suspect some of you really can whiz around out there by choice and free will, and if you have any secrets you discovered that broke you through...please puleeze share them with the rest of us...Thanks again for every helpful comment, I am thrilled to make connections. Vanayssa

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Reply #35 - Feb 6th, 2007 at 2:33pm

[quote author=spooky2 link=1170610936/15#22 date=1170722540]Hi people, thanks for telling!
Some comments:

Daiseymae,
maybe I picked up your intent to learn about your higher self and started this lecture?
I also mostly see "me" from outside when I do these mind journeys. Mostly that me is more or less like me in the physical, sometimes it's an eagle or so, but what happens seldomly is that I look that me in the eyes, when that happened one time it was a very odd feeling. It's I think important what you do. It is the way to accept at least the possibility that this is a real process, that there is really something happening. Maybe it is the way of your higher self to tell you that you are your higher self, and your higher self is you.

Spooky,

Thanks for the obsservation. As to your last sentence, that was actually my first thought, but then I told little Stacy Ego to go to her room so I could think in peace. I keep coming up with the same conclusion as my first instinct, but I don't realy know what it means yet.

It didn't occur to me that the eye contact had any significant meaning but it does in most aspect of life..so..good point. Thank you for that one. That definitely goes into the "Higher Affirmation" pile.

I have already realized that there is no turning back now. I still have moments of doubt that is why I have the "Higher Affirmation" pile. Because of the feedback I get from you good people I am able to move along at a rather rapid pace and be comfortable with what is happening "with" me.

I had an interesting experience which directly (I think) relates to my Sat. experience. My abdomen chakra became active late Sun. night. A child Stacy came out and boy was she angry. Part of her anger was directed at our guides and she would not even talk to them. Obstinant child she is. It was amazing how they, I, we got around this. She is not done yet. I am a little tender but all in all it was a good experience.

Thanks for your input Spooky,  Stacy

Stacy

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #36 - Feb 6th, 2007 at 3:50pm

DaisyStacy, thanks for your observations, its nice to know we are all studying this PE so well to see what we can sift through and learn from.
I still think I did have a hit with Spooky, partially it's because I've been knowing Spooky a long time here on the forum and it outpictures in the PE's. is the reason I say it's so much easier to get hits when you focus on just one partner or two, as you form these unseen bonds in the mental/emotional areas.

I had a single exploration partner one time, she in Australia, and the rewards were immense as we actually explored each other's experiences in lengthy chats every single day, just two women bonding as friends caused the PE's to come about.
I suppose I'm a little over ambitious to think 10 or 12 of us could produce the same high quality verifiable experiences as just two people can. but I don't know, its up to us to see what we can get out of these undertakings so I'll shut up Smiley
what I'm saying is it could be a slow process as there's so many of us, but I do see some positive things happening here nonetheless and my heart is with each of you that I am not being my usual fluffihead self or too ambitious.
theres basically no guidelines, unless everybody wants to read Bruce and Monroe again or for the first time, or similar books. we are of necessity have to produce new guidelines, each of our imput will do that I assume. cross fingers

I'm gonna go look at Steve's pic. I can get buzzes off pics...try that sometime!
subtle little feelings..maybe drifting in from dna? lol....dna is information pellets. I just made that up...hee....

well this is a great board..nice swimming in the pool with ya'all...go ahead splash around if you want.  Cheesy  (hey, theres no sharks here! oooweeee!!

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Reply #37 - Feb 6th, 2007 at 4:46pm

Alysia,

Don't ever shut up!. We need your input.

As far as being over ambitious; far better than the other way. We can take your high ambitions and fine tune them into something that works.

I used your idea from an earlier post regarding pictures. I focused on yours for a few days prior to our "trip". This may be the reason "you" were the one who could get my attention. I was in a slow motion, kind of dazed. When you took my arm or hand and led me to the group I was able to join you all at your speed. Does that make any sense. I don't know if that was actually you or my guides were giving me something safe and familar to work with. Either way I am happy with it. I have had some amazing results because of it.

So my dear, chin up, eyes open and ahead...we are explorers in the last frontier. Or is it?

Stacy

Stacy

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #38 - Feb 6th, 2007 at 9:21pm

Vanayssa:

The teacher who changes into the rabbit with that kinda hat, pretending then to be a teacher, as well as the disabled but happy person reminds me of the head with the little hat and red lips, the jolly joker daiseymae / Stacy saw.

In this PE, after my helper came bringing one for the other person who had asked for contact with her higher self, my helper, a woman, and me hugged as we mostly do, stepped into each other and lingered there for a while; AND I'm a cigarette smoker lol, but I can't remember that I ever smoked a cigarette over there. You say he wore a "suit", can you tell the color of it (or is a "suit" always black?)? (OK this may be too streched: I sometimes sing the blues classic "Little Red Rooster")

Q.: "He seems to be thinking about Bob Monroe."
Steve did. He's not that old I guess (right Steve?) but who knows how we appear to others over there.

Q.: "Someone is curling on the ice, with a broom."
Daiseymae / Stacy told of the she/there who often skates on ice.

Yes, Bruces PEs are incredible. But he put with his experiences also his partners' reports in his books, and there are also differences; often it seems they saw the same things, but translated them differently into their minds, and in other cases they were at the same spot but focused on different things.

-----------------------------------
Stacy:
Yes you could just put attention of what is happening between you two when you look each other in your eyes. I had once a situation in meditation where I stood before a woman (so not a version of me, or it was, but in a wider sense) and I didn't know what to do. That went on for a while and she took out a mirror so that I saw me. After a little while the bells rang in my mind and I just knew I had to be proactive, express what I want- I wanted to go to my higher self, and she was a sort of gatekeeper, I simply had to go and embrace her and so I went over the step.

That is cool you saw that little you-girl, you can solve more easily some issues that may be unsolved now I guess, better than do it the analytic way I think (faster in every case) and hopefully your abdomen center does or will feel free.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #39 - Feb 6th, 2007 at 9:45pm

Stacy, Spooky, Steve, Bets, and most all of you on this board are generating some really quality loosh... Smiley
that counts for something you bet!
ok, I'll not shut up! but truly, my guides tell me when to talk from what I get from you all, so I'm really the follower type person but I love it!

Spooky I'm so glad you're here. I take a lot of leads from you. Smiley

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #40 - Feb 6th, 2007 at 11:25pm

Thanks Spooky, for those notes, and the answer about the suit color is, it was a summer color really I guess, maybe would be called really pale taupe, not grey, like taupe but not dark, a really nice suit, cost a good dollar and made of light flowing kind of material, he looked very cool, well to do in it. I feel much encouraged to continue on and try to learn how to adjust and change and expand the whole experience more. Well, that was a great PE introduction for me, maybe the Superbowl added Power to it!! Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Steve_Ed
Ex Member

Reply #41 - Feb 7th, 2007 at 5:18am

Speaking of the Loosh, I have discovered that it is an energy source that one can actually put to their own use.  For example, I mentioned that seting an intent to receive "Loosh/PUL/Super Love" and sending it back assisted me into the O.B. state where I was able to have some powerful experiences in abstract worlds that relate to myself.  I have found my own proof that this magical energy is an effective powersource and fully intend to use it without any limited beliefs hindering me.

As a matter of fact, Laughing Rain, there is an "electric" energy that has been circulating in my body every since I have set asside my old prejudices and just let new ideas be.  It is very possible that you are reading it and more.

Σ

Steve Ed.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #42 - Feb 7th, 2007 at 3:00pm

Steve I'm very happy to hear you speak of PUL or loosh as energy source. I have been wanting to share my physical experiences of a surge of loosh/PUL/electric energy as having entered my body so that I have more muscle control (I wasn't deficient in this, but I'm trying to convey the power also of getting beyond self limiting belief systems)

it makes you aware in a physical way, as well aware of your other bodies, mental, emotional and spirit, higher self. this stuff. lol....

appears to be involuntary..have to resort to poetry, but I hear you. I knew something was happening in your world and celebrate with you. it might be more explainable to say that we don't exactly use it, so much as we allow it entrance more consistently, to be in meditation of the highest good? 
happy journeys everyone!

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #43 - Feb 7th, 2007 at 4:08pm

Just saying thanks for the comments about Loosh energy. Something to add to my current experience of the Home Study course, where I am learning about PUL and Heart Intelligence. Vee

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #44 - Feb 7th, 2007 at 4:43pm

hi Vee, we probably could talk about loosh a long time. just a note, each cell of the body appears to be aware of itself....or I mean loosh is life force. then it permeates the cellular structure, then the mind is aware of each cell of the body operating in a cohesive manner, it appears to be that stubbing my toe is a thing of the past..... Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.