Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Yesterday's (Saturday's) Partnered Exploration (Read 36352 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Yesterday's (Saturday's) Partnered Exploration
Reply #15 - Feb 5th, 2007 at 2:34pm

Rob Calkins wrote on Feb 5th, 2007 at 11:39am:
Hi Vanayssa.  This is off topic so I'll keep it short.  I have things change on me at times.  Usually I chalk it up to a faulty memory or not paying attention.  But it happens often enough that sometimes I think we actually materialize or create a slightly different experience or situation.  Strange stuff. Rob

hi Rob I have a theory..lol, dont we all?   but I firmly believe we are the creators of our reality in conjunction with our unconscious or call it higher self without making higher self an unreachable phantom.

in this theory I see myself setting myself up for adventures. I see that I like to surprise myself. i see I have fun with myself this way. so this may have something to do with what you said above, in that we create a slightly different thing or experience than our expectations which may be like being creatures of habit.

alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #16 - Feb 5th, 2007 at 2:42pm

I have an idea to type the same pronouns again in a post Stacy and see if our system is doing it. although I believe the red thing may have been your guides doing it, this board will sometimes change words as it is programmed so we are not allowed to type certain words, for instance if u want to say the word b-i-t-c-h  the program will spell out pregnant dog...HAR!  don't u love it?

but I would be curious if you can produce the same pronoun glitch. the red type I'm reasonably sure wont reproduce.
I'm equally sure we have guidance on this board and throughout our lives.
love, alysia

IP Logged

Steve_Σd
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Feb 5th, 2007 at 4:22pm

This is sort of a solo sidetrek I did on my own but I am sure there are relations to this exercise.  The ending may be as if I was offered a gateway to reach our gathering place but it could be anything.

Laying in bed, I decide to try and make contact with the Monroes once again.  [For your information, when I read Bob's book "Journeys Out of the Body", something changed me.  Suddenly, I was now having my own out of body experiences like I was living a version of Bob Monroe's account.]  I must of made contact for sure because their PUL assistance -- or me locking onto some energy signature in relation -- enabled me to become distinct from my body.  Either way, I got the power I need to make my voyage.

The "Wake Up as I Sleep"

I slide out of bed as if I had a normal body and aimlessly float-walk out my door.  I wander from the confines of my astral home and float southward into the familiar black void.  With my previous experience, my anxienty of being suspended in the void is greatly reduced.  I see a red light-beacon float by, but I miss the opportunity to check it out as if I have elsewhere to be.  After floating for maybe ten seconds, I emerge on the east end of my astral house and find myself in a familiar place.

You Are Now Entering: A Twilight Zone

The place is based upon physical world objects I know about but they are scattered across the complex-yet-flat landscape in as place where it is always twilight with a deep blue-violet sky.  Some of the objects in the landscape are oil pumpers, trees, a coastline with some boats, and some square buildings with no immediately recognizable purpose, all placed in a haphazard fassion yet with a sense of organization.  Come to think of it, this world feel like a wilderness of thought-forms laid around a campsite I went to when I was younger.  It is very fun to think about.

Inside-Out Tower:  Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Wonderland

I decide to jump through the ground for a change in dimension and sure enough, a huge (rationalizing) hole appears to swallow me up.  Even though it goes dark again, I know the tower/pitfall is very large in diameter (as if 100ft) and that there is an infinite feeling to it.  After slightly wondering where to get off, two diamond windows appear and I see sunlight comming through to light up the twilight sky.  I float over to the window which has bird's perch on it (more rationalization) and peer through a diamond-shape window.  I behold a ground made of clouds that terminates maybe 30 feet from where I stand, a twilight sky surrounding it all and a basket-like gondola that I know would take me some place special.  (I speculate it would take me to the group or some place more important to my discoveries)

A Secret Passage
Standing on the perch, I notice a secret door appear that will take me outside to the godola where I can row to a special place.  (Somebody knows that I really love secret passages.)  I rationalize a bit and wonder how I can get across the gap in the pit to the embossment that represents the hidden door.  I decide to grip a beam that goes around the tower, and handwalk to the passage door.

I open the door and end up inside a plant nursery like at Home Depot.  There are numerous species, but I don't inquire into them because I want to get to the gondola.  I enter a secondary nursery room at the end that holds the door to the floating gondola. (I call it a tram in the OBE.)  Before I can get to the gondola, I get an irrational thought that I left too many doors open in my mind so I decide to go and close them. Another part tells me not to worry about it; possibly my logic says this it is just a dreamscape.  I notice that somebody is in the main garden center.  They talk to me as if to say something but I wake up before I can talk back or enter the gondola for that special place. 

I did not get the feeling the person was intruding; it was like the person is a friend of mine.  Their build was sort of chubby and I my best idea of the face would be Hispanic.

Much TLC,

Σd

P.S.  On my next trip, I will go straight for the gondola and take it to it's destination.

IP Logged

Shirley

Afterlife Knowledge Member

San Antonio
Reply #18 - Feb 5th, 2007 at 5:32pm

Hmm..interesting times..

What I brought was a picture.  I've taken up oil pastel painting and painted something from one of our trips..I was hoping to share the "place" with everyone..ahh well...maybe next time! Smiley

IP Logged

Steve_Σd
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Feb 5th, 2007 at 5:46pm

Shirley wrote on Feb 5th, 2007 at 5:32pm:
Hmm..interesting times..

What I brought was a picture.  I've taken up oil pastel painting and painted something from one of our trips..I was hoping to share the "place" with everyone..ahh well...maybe next time! Smiley

This is interesting, because I am currently enrolled in an beginner's oil painting class at my college for a similar reason.  Since I am good at typing and writing, some illustration skills would be a nice compliment should I ever want to illustrate what I write.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #20 - Feb 5th, 2007 at 6:40pm

Sorry this was so long, I did not do this the way you all did it, and I will do much better next time Cry. However, I will split it up so it is at least easier to read. And the usual disclaimer...I make no legal claims that this is really a meeting at the Monroe Crystal and it may be some sort of strange mental aberration my brain engages in, but I like having you all in my life now and I will make like this is the real thing, just to keep you from leaving.
So here is what I got, next time it will be shorter and to the point.

I see one of those picture frames where the picture is in the centre of a yellow daisy, with big petals forming the frame. The pic is of a girl, looks like a teen or young woman, smiling happily, pretty girl.

I see someone, a young woman, a different woman I think,  with her sleeves pushed up, her forearm is bare, she is leaning on her computer or some books or something, her right arm stretched out across something, her head is resting on her right hand and just relaxed there. Someone is sitting across from her in a straight chair, wearing a light coloured, somewhat rag tag woollen sweater, a young guy, I get the name Ennis or Innis.

The crystal itself is flashing on and off appears to be charging itself up for some particular purpose.

This is kind of silly, but one minute I see a teacher sitting behind a desk, her glasses are a bit slanty, the old fashioned kind, she is smiling, and now she is replaced by a little cream coloured stuffed rabbit, a toy rabbit, who is wearing an upside-down daffodil on his head for a hat, the yellow petals are around his face and his ears, really cute, he is pretending to be a teacher behind the desk.

I see cartoons like on tv, someone has a mouse, a cartoon mouse by the neck, shaking it around, like Tom and Jerry cartoons.

Boxes of apples, I can smell them, they smell great, cartons of boxes stacked, full of beautiful rosy apples, the kind of crates made of thin slats, shallow boxes, stacked outside a warehouse on a loading dock or maybe on someone's porch outside.

Great big beautiful old tree in the yard, the kind that often has a swing hanging from it,

Well for some reason I am being shown how a tree's shape is so much like the shape of a nuclear bomb exploding, they both have a column going up into the sky and topped with a mushroom shape. Like a maple or elm tree, that kind of shape.

Now here is alittle girl with a cute plump little face, her hair is parted in the middle and pulled tidily away on both sides with a barrette, white and blue, on each side at the front, hair pulled back, can't see how her hair is at the back. She is sitting outside at a picnic bench just talking and enjoying herself with others.

There is the family having a summer picnic at a campground by the ocean, all the usual, buns, wieners, mustard, marshmallows, Mother has dyed red hair, short and thick and fluffy, fairly slim woman, busy buttering buns and things. Her hair is really quite red.

Now there is a young man who may be with that group, he is disabled mentally and physically, he is walking around, has a kind of sticky-up crewcut, has a great big smile, enjoying himself outside there, his arms are out in front of him in a kind of circle, his fingers are moving a lot, that particular disability we see sometimes, very happy and feeling very safe and included in all the fun.

He is wearing a checkered shirt, grey/white, black/white maybe, grey gym pants.

Crates of chickens, white plump chickens with bright red combs.

There is Mr. Rooster.

I see some colored balloons.

There is like a grandpa older gentleman, sitting at a table, wearing an expensive suit, the suit has a stiff white shirt under the suit, some kind of tuxedo maybe, suit is very pale, pale green, white flecks in it, expensive suit.

He is giving thanks at the table.

I don't know if that is a birthday cake or a birthday gift but a white square package with a beautiful violet colored ribbon around it. There is a young mother with a really sweet little baby wrapped in a blanket, sleeping with its little head on her shoulder. She has strawberry blonde hair. Looks like the girl in the daisy frame pic at the beginning.

An image of Queen Elizabeth II on her throne with her sceptre, ermine trimmed robes, crown, she is far far down a long carpet, I am looking at her from a long way back.

I see a woman who looks like Alysia. Maybe it is. Just a quick flash of her.

I am getting a smell and atmosphere of a night school classroom.

I see the explosion of a bullet through a mass of something, like at a shooting range, this is practice, I think.

I feel a strong inclination to go close to the crystal, it is so beautiful and I kneel down on the ground beside it and lean against it, both palms resting against it, resting my forehead and face on the crystal. Nice and cool.

An image of goldfish or a fishpond, maybe koi.

Someone in a long white dress, or gown, maybe a nightgown even, hanging right to floor, cotton or something, she has strawberry blonde hair, looks like she is focussing hard on something. Might be the same woman again.

I see a wooden puppet, then a golden retriever dog, sticks his nose into whatever is going on, wants to participate.

Frankenstein's monster...ok this is getting too bizarre unless I am seeing someone's tv somewhere. Trying to focus on the crystal.

Yellow spring flowers. A very beautiful bouquet of flowers, in a vase sort of fan shaped, flowers spread out in it in a fan shape, very pretty. Also a vase with a picture of an iris on it.

And there is a cheerful looking woman wearing a bib apron, white, like in a cafe kitchen, nice and clean and she has brown hair cut below her ears, sort of straight and a bang off to the right, a lovely big smile, glasses maybe not sure, tidy looking, a big pot of something she is stirring. Slim, in her 40's or 50's.

She is talking concerning Christmas food, what we eat then, the kinds of things, the mince pies, Christmas pudding, maybe I have bumped into a food channel.

I seem to be getting sent a whole bunch of love right now, I feel a big blast of love, causes my eyes to well up with tears and I choke up, (sniff) I feel like crying, a wall of love like a tidal wave just pouring in at me.. very very nice to feel so connected to someone out there, thank you so much. When I read your postings today, I notice a couple of you sent out PUL, thanks.

There is a hand with a nice leather glove on it, a woman's hand, holding a white plastic bag with something special in it, a gift for someone, she wears a nice dark brown full length coat.

Here is a romantic young couple kissing under a pretty, old, gnarled, moss covered old tree, this young man, clean shaven and brown-blond hair, dressed in a suit, a girl standing very close to him, their hands clasped together, engaged in a long meaningful kiss, she is quite a bit shorter than him. Lovely picture they make.

There is a maple syrup tree with little buckets on it. There is the young man again, he is approaching me and is reaching into his breast pocket to offer me, I think, a business card.

He has a pleasant smile, young but not naive, a shrewd young man. He can see me very clearly, this is weird. We are standing among the maple syrup trees, little buckets on the trees.

He is standing there in his suit, lights up a cigarette, just standing looking at me, maybe he is a ghost who frequents this maple syrup farm and recognizes I am out of body.

On the other hand, maybe he is one of YOU, were one of you guys kissing your girlfriend a few minutes ago ( around 7 pm  PST Saturday)

Back to the chickens, these are little red hens, she is standing up on her little hen house roost just giving someone what for. Buck Bluck, Bluck.

Gotta get back to the crystal.

I am at the crystal, an older man approaching the crystal, walks with a cane, grey hair, grey beard, short and stocky, dressed in a rusty color shirt or sweater, wears slippers, going slowly toward the crystal. He seems to be thinking about Bob Monroe.

Well there is a house and the house has a red asphalt shingle roof, I think, a nice big house, the top half of the house is a soft sort of buttery pale yellow and the lower half is spring green. Got a big verandah porch on it on one side. In the distance across the plains from the house, a tornado on the horizon, may not be coming this way though. Maybe I am in Kansas.

Someone is curling on the ice, with a broom. I have to stop, this is probably not appropos anyhow, time to stop.

Vanayssa

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #21 - Feb 5th, 2007 at 7:43pm

Hi Steve: you said "I decide to jump thru the ground"

this was surprising to me, that I saw you jump into the ground.

folks, whenever you are doing these explorations and you feel something surprising happening, i think it's a clue you have a genuine hit.
I'm taking credit for a hit!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Vee we are just beginning to scratch the surface and you are doing really well. I wonder if the picture frame had anything to do with Shirley?
and I think Shirley has strawberry blond hair.
also Kate here is young and has a baby. her picture is on another thread.I can word associate with just about everything that you wrote down, but not sure I should do that.

oh well, why not? most noteworthy, personally, I have been thinking of taking up ice skating.

I have another dream to get myself some chickens...and theres a rooster here in town across the street. not sure if you were inside my mind or not.

ah...we have a golden retriever over at my daughters house. Maggie. I kept her with me for a year. the dog has to have it's big wet nose into everything. Smiley

it is probably I am getting older and have experienced a lot. I made a goldfish pond myself, but that does not mean you saw mine. I'd probably have to have a picture from you to see.

I'm glad you felt the PUL, it seems to be getting stronger.

I have an idea who the young man is with the bride but I won't mention his name, he is very intelligent and gets about out there and a member of the board.

btw, I'm very serious to ice skate, and you just gave me an idea with the broom, if I take a broom with me I can use so I won't fall down, until I get my bearings on the ice!

Cheesy

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #22 - Feb 5th, 2007 at 8:42pm

Hi people, thanks for telling!
Some comments:

Alysia,
yes it was a good feeling over there! Think about it, you had a dance partner and could step right through him lol! (Not to talk about instead of stomping on your feet stomping through your feet; but you enjoy most dancing on your own if I recall right)
Carousel maybe related to moving planets, as Caryn writes often about planets.

Augoeideian / Caryn,
to imagine to get out off the physical clothes and get something pretty on is a good method to establish a distance to the physical world, and feel home in this other place, as a sort of entrance to further explorations.
Your visual of me in the center of a circle with a peace-pipe is interesting; I can't recall this particular scene. I remember around Christmas I dreamt to be in a hall like an auditorium maximum at a university, but I wasn't in the center. In my younger and wilder days I used to smoke a pipe with some, well, herbs in it in a round of friends and I felt sometimes very special, me in this group, as if we were in a new world full of meanings and possibilities. Another thing I remember is, one of my guides I met and whom I think they are members of my soulgroup, or higher self, showed me a "movie" when I asked him about his lifetime on earth, and he was a sort of chief or leader of a group of native south americans, or hunter/stalker, someone who could lead some of his folks through the jungle, and he is nearly always looking earnest, with a sharply cut face, brown, black haired, very masculine, quite a leader type.

Daiseymae,
maybe I picked up your intent to learn about your higher self and started this lecture?
I also mostly see "me" from outside when I do these mind journeys. Mostly that me is more or less like me in the physical, sometimes it's an eagle or so, but what happens seldomly is that I look that me in the eyes, when that happened one time it was a very odd feeling. It's I think important what you do. It is the way to accept at least the possibility that this is a real process, that there is really something happening. Maybe it is the way of your higher self to tell you that you are your higher self, and your higher self is you.

Bets,
I also smelled a parfume-like scent, it was one or two days before Sunday, when I went to bed for sleep. It was intense and clearly foreign enough to let me think there was someone visiting me.
I have not cut my hair recently, but one or two days ago I stood in front of the mirror and thought that it is time to do it. Well meanwhile at the crown of my head there is not much left to cut anymore, nature's way...

Haven't read the last posts, will do it!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #23 - Feb 5th, 2007 at 8:48pm

Wow..and just wow!!

Ok, a few things...

I have a fish pond, two goldfish, but they are large.  They were feeder fish 4 years ago, but have really grown, now about 6-7" long..
Close up of my fish..couple years ago:

Saturday, as I was doing various drawings, I was really intent on drawing a koi pond.  I looked up images, walked outside and stared at my fish..and even started to draw, but didn't.

My hair is a reddish/brownish/blondish..(L'Oreal calls it Lightest Auburn Grin)

I work in a kitchen..I'm a school cafeteria manager and wear that white apron every day.  (I'm not slim, though..but out there..I can be! Cheesy)

IP Logged

Steve_Σd
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Feb 5th, 2007 at 8:52pm

I should also note that the various industrial objects in the dream are items related to my home town, Huntington Beach, California.  They relate to some of my strongest symbols I associate with the town.

Edit:  I will need to look deep into your replies to see if I can spot any hits of my own since my experience seemed independent.  I will make note of anything I find interesting.

All TLC

Steve Σd

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #25 - Feb 5th, 2007 at 11:34pm

Thanks everybody for checking over my "viewings" and I am glad there are a few apparent "hits". Only thing is, we were supposed to be at the Crystal and I don't think I was, I was just wandering around looking at some of you in your day to day lives, is what it looks like. I wonder how to get to the Crystal like you all did. How did you do that??? Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #26 - Feb 6th, 2007 at 12:06am

you said you touched the crystal Vee, but you don't think you were there?

maybe you were looking for a different experience. maybe it will be better next time.

I just imagine the crystal in my mind's eye, then I ask myself what is going to happen next? then I am in certain habits once there...like flying, dancing, holding hands, gathering around the crystal. it is purely an exercise.

once in a while doing the usual exercise of which is habit, I will have feelings. these are important. Like PUL. that is not something u can imagine. so once in a while an image or symbol will be interjected into my habitual images and if accompanied by a "surprise" feeling, then I may have myself a hit but not until another person will verify it.

its ok to ask for the guidance.

nobody much responded if I had any hits on the other thread I made, so i might be a big failure! Cheesy
doing these explorations can lead to a more reality based type exploration because one is extending the willingness to set an intention. and there is power in setting intention as we have guides who watch this board and our intentions that are good ones. I've had enough hits though that I don't care about the misses anymore, but we can always set our minds to do better. my only virtue is basically persistence.

Einstein said (think how clever that guy was!) he said "imagination is more important than knowledge.

It's been a pretty good first time for some of us. it can get better if we want.
love, alysia

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #27 - Feb 6th, 2007 at 12:20am

Oh yes, I forgot, I was touching the crystal. That's right. I must have got there all right. One of the women who posted, said about wearing a white dress. I wondered if the woman I saw in the long white dress (nightdress?) was her. I must go back and read and see who that was. Thanks for your helpful comments. I will practice through the week, going to the crystal just for practice, why not? It will be interesting. Vee

IP Logged

Steve_Ed
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Feb 6th, 2007 at 12:20am

One additional item before I go to my sleep:  Since my avatar does not contain my mug shot, here is my picture in case that may tie into something:

It is a link, in case you do not want to see it immediately, and wish to do some more exploring, and want to be surprised.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/SteveEDUgraff/Dscf0027-1.jpg
(Isn't it interesting that this is 27'th picture I have taken on my camera card.)  Shocked

""

IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Reply #29 - Feb 6th, 2007 at 12:31am

Alysia,

I was just rereading the posts and taking some notes and you do have a confirmed hit with Spooky. Reread his post on page 1.

Stacy

Stacy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.