Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Yesterday's (Saturday's) Partnered Exploration (Read 36360 times)
Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Yesterday's (Saturday's) Partnered Exploration
Feb 4th, 2007 at 1:42pm

I can't see where to go to get any of the posts for Saturday's partnered exploration to the Monroe Crystal. Can someone guide me? Thanks. Vanayssa

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Yesterday's (Saturday's) Partnered Exploration
Reply #1 - Feb 4th, 2007 at 9:36pm

You guided yourself I think Vanayssa lol, lets just post it here!

--------------------------------------

Hi PElers,
here are my impressions from Saturday mind journeys:

----------------------------------
1st session:

I put on some nice outdoor out-physical clothes.

In front of me, to the left, was a group of people, and to the right one person who took something from the ground at the right side, then turning to the left and gave it to the group, several times. I couldn't see what it was that she (I guess it was a woman) gave to the others, it seemed to be something to greet them, maybe flowers, though I only saw grass there. Also to my left was another person, a bit distanced and observing.

I think there was Alysia and we hugged and spun around each other in the air. Maybe this was a sort of dance; I thought the nonphysical for partnered-dancing is cool because it's possible to step through each other, that makes a whole lot of possibilities for new dancing steps/figures!

Someone else talked to me, I guessed it was Steve. I then fell briefly asleep, or half asleep, and in dream state he told me when I had been a monk, I wasn't kind to him, I somehow treated him badly.

With Bets I was in a scene where we had fresh air and a slight wind, there were horses and we were going to ride. I felt young and it was exiting.

I saw a woman with images of planets around her and said: "Ah, the Lady of the seven planets! Oh wait...now how many planets have we presently? Anyway, hello Augoeideian/Caryn!

I saw a person and together in one moment I got "Blink" and saw the color violet, a middle-violet, not too deep, and not too whitish, a balanced-violet if that makes sense.

I greeted OoBDude, Daiseymae and Vanayssa, and I had a short conversation with Dude, but I can't recall what it was about.

I looked for Phantasy Man and had an impression of a big something (about 4 persons size) made of fog.

In between I often was carried away by the wind or something, also I frequently had expansion and energy flow sensations, and the feeling there was "growing" something at my back, at the shoulders.

------------------------------------------------------

2nd session:

I came walking to the PE party and said hello.

A young woman talked to me, she was not very tall, about 1,70 meters/ 1yd2ft7in; she had black shoulder long hair and smooth yellowish skin. I couldn't figure out her name.

We, the group, looked at the crystal. The question arose, where we were, and what the further surrounding may be. I started talking/thinking, it was as if I would talk in my mind to a person who asks questions:

"This seems to be Roberts Mountain Retreat nonphysically, Romain's photograph showed that crystal I think; yes, it seems not to be at the Nancy Penn Center. It's probably Focus 27; The Park, picknick area is near. You want to see the entrance? Let's see...now there is this sort of gate...it's more two big poles, and the newbies are immediately directed to their places; a normal gate wouldn't make much sense that would be a bit too crowded...the >teleported< newbies blink one time when they arrive at their new places; all over the area there are these lights. No one can get lost, because everyone has been and is still connected to their higher self which has been and is of course present here all the time.
This idea Newton told of, that everyone lets a certain portion, or amount of oneself in the nonphysical when incarnating...I don't know if this is true in this way, I have no informations about this. But in any case, we can read it as a description of the unconscious, that everyone who incarnates is not conscious of all one is, insofar left something behind. But without this what we are not conscious of we could not exist, our thoughts are based on a lot of unquestioned basements we couldn't figure out while on earth, it's like the physiological processes running within our body we are not aware of, but though they are working and necessary.
Focus 27 is very large. Over there, far away is the area where people are preparing for entering more and more the regions of formlessness and light.
>>Can I meet my higher self here?<< I: Well yes, remember this place here so that you can come again here easily. When you're here, wish to meet your higher self, or maybe easier, to meet someone of your higher self. >>Can you arrange something?<< I try. I think of meeting a helper of mine and bring one for the asking person. Mine appears with someone, hugging my helper and so on, and the other one starts a conversation with the person who had asked."

I went to an "energy station" of Focus 27 to have a nice shower; I had headaches.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #2 - Feb 4th, 2007 at 10:09pm

I tried to be there..had a hard time focusing.  I brought something with me..something to show all.  (no flowers  Wink

I'm still waiting to see if anyone "saw" it..I didn't feel a good connection, sort of fuzzy..but that's how I've felt lately anyway, disconnected.. Undecided

IP Logged

Steve_Σd
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 5th, 2007 at 12:08am

I know something did happen last night but I ran into a click out issue.  It seemed like a case of being unable to bring in any associated images for the experience.  In addition, I woke up feeling somewhat disturbed like I perceived something that was hard to handle.  "The perception was related to a person or entity" is the impression I got. In other words, the experience possibly could not find any associated memories to provide recall.

If you have any experiences that my help me dig into the subcon, please do share them.  That was very wierd but has happened before.   Huh

Edit:  Still, I remain encouraged.  I will make another trip tonight.

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #4 - Feb 5th, 2007 at 12:38am

Hi

First try, mid afternoon:

I was definitely anxious about the experience: not about what could happen, but about if I’ll succeed or not.  

I had hard time to relax and focus. That was the Quebec Winter Carnival and there was  a lot of trumpets outside.  

I was finally able to enter a deeper focus level, but I just feel nothing was happening.  I feel it was not the right time.  

Second try:  late evening

I went in my preparatory process.  It was much easier than before.  I didn't really know how to get in touch with the group, so I asked for help.  Nothing really happen.

I forgot to open my heart!  I made the exercise describe in Bruce’s book and asked for help again.  Also, I had in mind the name Laffingrain and her picture (as a target).  I felt moving.  I didn’t see anything, just felt my focus changing.

After, I felt the presence of 3 o 4 persons (I don’t really remember).  I was able to partially see those persons as blurry
pur
ples
shapes.  I tried to communicate.  I felt that someone was able to “hear” me, but I wasn’t able to receive any his or her response.  I sent love to the group and I relaxed for a while before returning to the physical reality.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Feb 5th, 2007 at 1:58am

yes Vee, you did exactly as I wanted anyway to make a new thread! these PE threads can get really long so even though you were confused I think spirit told you what to do and its just fine. I also made a thread with the date of the PE and we can use that one too. Vee, maybe you could put the date at the top to reflect Feb 3rd 07  just in case we do more PE's, this for archive purposes.

Spooky I have been doing new dance steps lately in my living room, I would expect that I do dance and frequently imagine this on the other side and even my deceased hubby told me I do dance as this other person on the other side. so not surprised that we would dance at the PE, as I certainly wasn't in the mood for a lecture at focus 27! lol.
oh, I did remember you flipping in the air, but this is so normal for me to see this with you, that I didn't even write it down. I never see you walking and just one time saw you sit down.

you saw horses with Bets, and I saw carousel horses with Caryn...hmmm. bit of a stretch there, but thought I'd mention it.

with Blink I saw color pink and you saw the more purple color, of lighter color. pretty close.

u saw something big with PhantasyMan and I saw a big ball crystal he brought up from the earth, you saw a big foggy thing..so hmm.

Shirley did u bring candles of many colors, straight candles, regular candles like tapered ones?

PhantsyMan, 3 of us so far are getting pinks and purples. pink is for love, purple is for transmutation process, although we can get more detailed on colors and what they mean.

also pictures are good to use as a target so you are right on, anyone's picture will work btw.

thanks for what we got so far everyone. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #6 - Feb 5th, 2007 at 3:05am

Hi everyone

I didn't see the crystal or anyone.  This is a difficult exercise!

Starting Saturday morning (had to be early so couldn't relax then) I kept the visual the crystal in my mind.  At midday I meditated for 45 min placing my intent on the crystal to go there at my night time. I concentrated on the names here and sent PUL to everyone.  I did get that warm feeling like butterflies in my stomach - quite strong. At night I relaxed myself willingly myself to go to the crystal thinking of everyone and sending PUL.  Then I fell into a deep sleep, it was a wonderful sleep without waking up until morning!  But no conscious connection.

Early Sunday morning I set my intent again - here I had a quick flash of sitting in a McDonalds type restaurant with two people - one was very tall and the other was very short! but not sure if this was a connection - it was a 1 min flash.

So, I think I must practice some more in this!

I enjoyed your replies ... Shirley I was trying to concentrate on what you had lol with no success!  Alysia and Spooky you such old hands at this just by the way you immediately settle comfortable into the routine - i can see.

Hello Spooky!  Planets .. cool - and Alysia carousel horses lol round and round  Smiley

If I could just take this opportunity to say - Spooky some time towards the end of last year - I had this visual :
It was in a hall and a lot of people were sitting around in a circle.  Spooky you were in the middle of the circle and had one of those large Indian (peace) pipes.  I went up to you and you handed me the pipe - i took a puff and went back to sit in the circle.  I recognised you for being who you are - without wanting to spell it out but someone in rank.

Anyway, nothing to do with this last weekend but its been on my mind for ages and good to write it down. 

I do need more practice and think these meetings will help.  Also, I am thinking - if I see someone is it my perception of how I think that person is or is it really the person manifesting themselves infront of me.  I also thought how will I look to other people? .. so I set my intention on wearing a white dress!  I see you also choose your clothing apprearance Spooky.

C.

&&

IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Reply #7 - Feb 5th, 2007 at 3:13am

Saturday Feb, 3 PE

I started preparing a few day prior by stating my intent to my guides, sending my love out all over the place, trying to make emotional links to a few members of the group. I also practiced breathing. I was trying to relax by being prepared, if there is such a thing.

5:30 pm. Thought I would take a tub to relax. No hot water at all, weird. So I thought I would practice my breathing and relaxing. I was planning to join the group around the crystal later in the evening when things were quiet. I practiced for a few min. with my eyes closed, I could still hear the tv in the other room. With my eyes closed I shifted my focus to the back of my head and I was off. It didn't feel like a pull this time like when I am "kidnapped". Instead I felt like a slow moving missle moving forward into the blackness. It was black for awhile, then I say the stone. (I notice now that I set my intent on the group at the crystal but the crystal looked like a stone, though I could feel energy). As soon as I saw the stone I was on the deck. I was looking down because I was having trouble walking so I thought some white ked's would be helpful. I looked at my feet and there they were and that helped some but I was still draging. The next thing I noticed was my dress. It was a chiffon type material, sheer yet totaly opaque at the same time. Simple cut empire bodice of soild light blue, the attached shirt was a soft pastel floral patern on the same blue background. It is hard to describe the floral patern because each flower seemed to flow amongst each other as if they were fluid, even bluring the edges a little bit as they touched and seperated. The flowers were varing shades of light blues and whites with pale green leaves floating between. My hair is very light golden brown about waist length, possibly with a blue ribbon. I will explain the ribbon later. I was still moving in a draging motion somewhat at this time.

The me that I just described to you is the me that I see when I am dreaming, or daydreaming. The me in the physical world is older with shorter hair. When I need playtime in a hurry I close my eyes and go somewhere beautiful. I ice skate, dance dance dance, run through feilds, and even sometimes fly. I have been doing this since I was a kid. Could these be more than fantacy escapes?

Sorry back on topic, When I finished admiring my dress I noticed the floor again. Redwood I think, planked in a circular fashion with large rounded bolts. The bolts added a nice patern to the floor because they were close together toward the center and fanned out as the planks lengthened.

All of a sudden I am coming toward the stone and open my arms wide and tilt my head back llike you would to catch the warm rays of the sun. I did not feel warmth as heat but warmth inside of me. Energy was pulsating all around, I could feel others there but was still somehow in my own space. Perhaps I was just experiencing things at my own pace. I was charging but got distracted by the view. I walked toward the edge (with more ease but still slow). I felt a little nervous knowing I was moving toward the edge (I have a mild case of vertigo), then I noticed a sturdy steel railing with three bars and good welding. I checked the welding. I felt comfortable but didn't remember seeing a railing when I first got there. I went to the top edge and grabbed the top rail and looked out in all direction that I could. I even looked down as far as I could, it was all black nothingness but not at all scarry.

I started to turn back toward the stone and this is when I saw the blue ribbon wisp past my left eye as if stirred by a breeze. Just then something came up on me. The first person I noticed with any clarity was just a head. It was a male with dark hair wearing a black cowboy type hat with either white or silver trim. But this hat was much to small for his head. Dark eyes and a very red mouth. Either he was coming at me with his mouth open or he was wearing red lipstick, well it could be chapped lips..but red. It was a very friendly face, happy, playful. I stayed calm even though he came right up into my face, maybe trying to get my attention.

I was still turning toward my left to go to the stone when I say Alysia's face then her whole body coming toward me on my left. She was grinning from ear to ear. When I saw her my eyes widened and my mouth opened in a gasp. I was frozen like this for a second. Alysia started laughing. I think partly because you were delighted that I made it and partly because I was like a deer caught in the headlights, it was funny so I started laughing too. Then we hugged. I was kind of dazed, Alysia either took my arm or hand and was leading me toward the stone. That was when I noticed all the other people. I could not focus clearly enough on any one individual to get any discriptive details. Only the floating head and Alysia. I could see forms of people standing in a circle around the stone. The floating head took his place a few people down the line from me on the right. He is very jolly. I like him. Alysia was still on my left and we moved into position to form a human ring around the stone. We closed the circle by holding hands. I don't know why I use the phrase "closed the circle" but it seems to have some sugnifigance. The mood shifted as we all focused. I knew we were all focusing on our next moves and it did not feel unusual at all. I was sending out my intent to learn more about my higher self as Alysia suggested in her post.

I wasn't in the circle anymore. I could not see or persieve anything around me except for myself standing before me. She was the same me that I was in the circle, the same me that goes skating and dancing in daydreams. Shedaiseymae was standing before me looking so sweetly at me with an I have a secret smile on her/my face. Her/my hands were clasped loosly at hip level. She/ I was so peaceful, gently smiling and gazing at me. An unfelt breeze came up and was gently blowing our hair and dress. (yes I noticed that I just changed the pronoun from herdaiseymae to our, I will leave it that way it's a step I think).

Just then one of my cats steped on my solar plexus and I was back, just like that.

Sorry it is so long.....Stacy

Stacy

IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Reply #8 - Feb 5th, 2007 at 3:26am

Hey gang, something happened to part of my post. On the botton it is written in red. I did not do that. Also at the begining of the red it says "She*daiseymae", what I typed was She/me.

Any thoughts?  Stacy

Stacy

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #9 - Feb 5th, 2007 at 4:20am

Daisymae, with regard to the red font appearing in your post, I recall when I was doing the Gateway course with the tapes, at home, from TMI, often I could swear totally that what was being said on the tape was definitely not what was being said the last time I listened to it. I listened to many of the tapes several times as I was obsessed with learning this stuff at that time (I have kind of relaxed since then, or given up somewhat, don't know which) and I know that this happened over and over. I mentioned it to people at TMI when I was at the campus version of Gateway and the instructors said that often does, in fact, happen. No one could offer an explanation. Your red font appearing is a similar kind of event. Maybe we create realities just be re-experiencing them or re-thinking them...no that can't be right. Anyway. Just offering that memory as something that tossed up on the shore. Vanayssa

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - Feb 5th, 2007 at 6:26am

Smiley that was fun Stacy!  I suggest the red part seems to be the most important part of your exploration so even if it were a slip of the fingers, it still has meaning that i did want everyone to meet their own higher self, this was the most ideal thing that could occur and apparently you've already been doing this as you said since you were small.

I remember the happy feelings of this PE, but that is not unusual for me and I remember standing beside you but I suppose the strawberry ice cream I saw you with was just a prop at this time. maybe it will mean something later. the important thing is just to write it down like we're doing.

In my PE we did close the circle by holding hands also.

Caryn thanks for joining us here, it can be difficult but you demonstrate willingness which will yield something I'm sure! your perceptions and interpretations will be fluid and change, and theres no wrong or right of it at first, it is just practice, but now and then we do get some really good stuff going on here.
we basically have to search for the commonalities but that cannot happen unless a group continues to put the effort of non efforting out if you know what I mean.
and it's easier with just one partner so we have our work cut out to find those common places, but its fun! well I think it is as we can help each other just by writing it down.

Smiley

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #11 - Feb 5th, 2007 at 7:38am

Wow Stacy how's the red writing!

Thanks for your encouragement Alysia.  I agree with you it's finding the commanalities and it is through effort.  Would it be a good idea if someone has an experience with another person in the group but outside the PE to write about it? Again to find the commonalties - normally I find the best experiences I have are when they are not planned - but saying this I think the planning is important for discipline and rountine.

I look foward to the next one!

&&

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #12 - Feb 5th, 2007 at 9:16am

Cheesy  This is great, you all,
to have so many people at the PE meeting!

Congrats, Stacy on getting technology to be sensitive to your spirit! You say it even changed your pronouns to nouns/names ?!  So it's editing by knowing your intent--wow Cheesy  !  I've had some amazing web experiences where the search engine like google seemed to find on its own what I'd been wonderring about, but never with a smaller unit like this site.

I was waiting to go right at 8 PM (6 board time) even though time doesn't mean anything. However about 15 minutes early my head got all tingley like it does sometimes when I'm trying to listen to several conversations in a large group of people. So I felt like alot of people were already interacting and that I should go on over.
The group was just a few yards beyond me, when the scent of a very clean, clear soap or perfume, one I remember from childhood, was evident. I associate it with meeting Bruce or Alysia at a previous gathering, but I'm not sure who. So I was glad someone I knew would be there.
I thought I'd look for the guy with the crown and the blonde young lady (hair in between the lengths Stacy mentionned) that I saw in a preview a few nights ago (previous post), also to see if spooky had really cut his hair that short.  Smiley  But I got interrupted by a feeling that the top of my head was opening up without my involvement, like something wanted to peek in there. (That's what I get for standing out on the edge, I guess.) It startled me so  Shocked  that I abruptly lost the images and was back at home.

Oh, and if folks are shy about IDing themselves, many have their own websites where you can go and see more photos of them.  Maybe they'll remind you of who you say.  check out their profile page here.

Glad to hear that you all had a good time!
Thanks for starting the thread, vayanssa!

Love, Bets

« Last Edit: Feb 5th, 2007 at 10:58am by betson »  

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Rob Calkins

Denver
Reply #13 - Feb 5th, 2007 at 11:39am

Hi Vanayssa.  This is off topic so I'll keep it short.  I have things change on me at times.  Usually I chalk it up to a faulty memory or not paying attention.  But it happens often enough that sometimes I think we actually materialize or create a slightly different experience or situation.  Strange stuff. Rob

IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Reply #14 - Feb 5th, 2007 at 12:36pm

Hi Bets,

"It" changed the first pronoun in the very begining of the red. I reread the sentence before posting so I know I had my pronouns correct there. I don't think I had anything to do with the red writing, I didn't do anything but hit post but it could be just a glitch. "It added the daiseymae part, which could also be a glitch because it is my online name. Each one alone could be a glitch but put it all together and you have to ponder. I on the other hand changed the last pronoun without realizing it until typed in this sentence...."An unfelt breeze came up and was gently blowing our hair and dress." I decided to leave it as typed as it may be a big clue!

Thanks for your input Bets.   Stacy

Stacy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.