Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Yesterday's (Saturday's) Partnered Exploration (Read 36351 times)
Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: Yesterday's (Saturday's) Partnered Exploration
Reply #45 - Feb 7th, 2007 at 5:31pm

Thanks for that, Alysia. Though I am in the middle of getting ready to move, I am spending a few hours a week on the home study course, in bed in the evening usually. Some of it is so simple, some of it is so esoteric...I'd like to crack some of the big stuff before I end up over there for good. Learning it then will be like cheating...too easy! Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #46 - Feb 8th, 2007 at 8:10pm

Hi Vanayssa,
you wrote:
"...about the suit color is, it was a summer color really I guess, maybe would be called really pale taupe, not grey, like taupe but not dark, a really nice suit, cost a good dollar and made of light flowing kind of material..."
I chose for my PE appearance a shirt with long sleeves and pants, made of thin fine fabric like silk; the basic color was light grey, but like silk it is slightly changing brightness and color. It's close to what you've seen, well not a suit, but still close I find.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Steve_Ed
Ex Member

Reply #47 - Feb 8th, 2007 at 8:28pm

This parternered exploration would be nice as an ongoing experiement with us setting our own scheduels.  (This place IS beyond time according to the TMI definition.)  I posted an interesting experience in the "dream section" and something of intererst is that I am learning to modify my "astral body" into different forms.  For example, I had my first remembered success in morphing my arms into Dragon-style wings. 

I am going to try a different approach to reaching the crystal:  I will attempt to imagine up a teleporter like on Star Trek or any Sci-Fi story and use it as a means of jumping into F27.  The idea is to provide a means to bypass the jumble of memories and thoughts within.  The logical part of myself can be helpful for getting around the irrational parts too.

Smiley
Steve Ed

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #48 - Feb 8th, 2007 at 9:32pm

Thanks, Spooky for your comments on the suit...yes that is EXACTLY what I saw, only I thought the guy had lighter hair than is in your picture, but that is amazing, your description of the "suit" is exactly right. And everyone is saying that the crystal affects how colors look, so maybe that is why your hair was lighter. Now can you clarify about the maple syrup trees and all the little buckets?!
I was excited to note Steve's comments about the dragon's wings...always wished I could morph into different creatures at will...maybe i can learn to do it in the NP. So much to learn, so little time...Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #49 - Feb 9th, 2007 at 2:03pm

oh wow Vee and Spooky this looks like a super hit on the suit! I would never have been able to see Spooky wearing this kind of clothing, maybe a tee shirt..lol...you guys got me thinking about being more observant about what I see folks wearing next time I sail out.

say, if you don't mind let me interpret maple syrup and you can make your own connections from there:  maple syrup is a "natural" sweetener. it is not manufactured or depleted of it's nutrients as other sugars are. A tree is something that brings shelter to man, shade from the sun which burns, or shelter from a storm if there is no house to get under.
a tree is rooted to Earth also. Earth is mother. Earth is bosom. Earth grows people lilke apple tree grows apples.
the little buckets holding syrup is like Spooky's buckets of contributions on different threads here since he got here. he never gave us a single sour grape as I read everything he has wrote.

Steve, you are far out ahead of us. it's true we can understand TMI There is beyond time and we can therefore set our own schedules, explore any time we want independent of a group process.
but the purpose of having a set time here is for any newbies who need that who may wish to participate or try their hand. I suspect there's many lurkers who need a direct invitation to even post their ideas and desires to explore.
I remember when I first started posting here, I was afraid and wanted to explore retrieving but wasn't sure I would be accepted into the group, so this PE gives folks an in because we don't care what you bring to the table just so long as you bring something, lol, my opinion, sour grapes excluded, maple syrup in my latte is good though! haha!
we are off to good starts.

I was just thinking about hair colors out there...one time I had this psychic friend who came running up to me (he taught classes on this psychic business)  and excitedly told me he had seen me last night in a vision with long blonde hair. I had long brown hair at the time; I was born with blonde hair which changed over the years to brown with a few red and gold strands mixed in but mostly drab brown to my perception. I always favored blonde haired people though, was attracted to blondes. what I thought he had picked up was me out there as I "want" to appear.
not saying Spooky wishes to be blonde, just sharing my thoughts that Vee may have been looking more at the crown chakra emitting light, as in a glow situation of the aura. his thoughts are light infused perhaps, is my perception. color is something to study as thoughts do have their own colors out there.
A guide, for instance pointed to my solar plexes area once and said to take note of a fushia color I had going on there. I think he was trying to distract me from my tears at the time by making me notice this and I thank him. at the time a good friend was going to "jail" a symbol that he was locked away from me. (out there).
pink is associated with love, the lighter pastels are lighter, less heavy thoughts. thats all I know basically about colors, but if we don't see a person with the right shade of hair color I dont think thats necessary a failure to perceive correctly out there.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #50 - Feb 9th, 2007 at 2:08pm

Mornin' Alysia. Yes, the maple syrup interpretation may be right, esp since there were also stacked crates of apples sitting outside there somewhere near a big tree earlier on. The fruits of the earth, au naturel. Still trying to understand the message about how an atomic blast shape resembles the shape of a tree though. Vee

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #51 - Feb 9th, 2007 at 2:33pm

Vee wrote on Feb 9th, 2007 at 2:08pm:
Mornin' Alysia. Yes, the maple syrup interpretation may be right, esp since there were also stacked crates of apples sitting outside there somewhere near a big tree earlier on. The fruits of the earth, au naturel. Still trying to understand the message about how an atomic blast shape resembles the shape of a tree though. Vee

morning dear, we are on same time Smiley I don't know, how strange huh? all I can think is the atom bomb is derived from when the "split" the atom. I don't think this is a good science to be splitting the atom because now we have the power to destroy mother nature, our home with this splitting of the atom thing, maybe theres something positive there, just can't find it yet. the image seems to be a morphing action in your brain. this happens when practicing remote viewing..a form will appear and the mind will morph it this way and that, try to draw it maybe.

as an example I can tell u about one experiment with remote viewing where I saw the mind tries to do it's interpretation....I participated on a remote viewing site once and you pick numbers of images...after you experiment to view it or sense it, you check your picture by going to that number.  I drew a weird picture of what seemed to be a sideways toilet, lid up, slanted weirdly, white, didn't see any water, just this vague outline of an opening with two parts....went to the picture and saw a dolphin with a very large mouth, rounded, slanted to the side, smiling, just his head out of the water, saw right away how I could perceive that as a toilet with the lid open because of the perfect round lips, both top and bottom.

so I would assume theres no direct relationship between the atom mushroom cloud and the tree except for a general form and shape.
unless Spooky's going to mushroom up into the sky...NO! stay here Spooky. love, alysia

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #52 - Feb 9th, 2007 at 3:59pm

Ho ho, yes, I think you are right, the neurons are just experimenting with shapes...a giant doodle pad, magic eraser. Maybe life and death are ONE, and evil and good are one, and peace and war are one, somehow or other. Apples and bombs...I dunno. And Kali, the goddess of chaos (I think) and the Creator are one. The snake endlessly swallowing itself...that stuff is somewhat beyond me though. Vee

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #53 - Feb 10th, 2007 at 9:04pm

Yeah, looks like a hit! So now I've got an info how I appear there to others? A cool guy smoking cigarettes...hee hee.
I just wanted to mushroom in the sky and meet Lucy with the diamonds, but Alysia says I shall stay here so I do!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #54 - Feb 10th, 2007 at 9:58pm

Thanks, Spooky, now if someone hands you some terrific lyrics about Maple Syrup be sure to tell us! Vee

IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Reply #55 - Feb 10th, 2007 at 11:01pm

Hi Gang,

Sunday, Feb. 4 2007 (day after PE)

As promiced I will share my journey of discovery to anyone who wants to read it. Most of you know that Sat Feb 3 was my first PE and my intent was on higher self. Not exactly a group activity but I figure a better me today means a better PE partner tomorrow. If you missed my post you can catch on page one of this thread.

Sunday was a quiet day except for all the thoughts swirling around in my mind. So many that there was quit a buzz going on and it did lead to a headache so I asked my guides to sort through all this new information and place it where it belongs. Well that worked almost immediately. My head felt like it was charging with electricity, not at all unpleasant although I still had a headache. It felt like a bunch of elbows poking around the inside of my head bumping all around. I headache was getting worse. I thought if those were marshmellos in there it  would not hurt and low and behold the headache stopped! The power of the mind is amazing. I could feel the charge connect all the parts of my brain and they were all working together. The charge started in the frontal lobe connecting left and right then straight across the top of my head and especially the lower potion (left & right) of my brain and even (though not as powerful) on the left and right side section bteween the temple and back of my head. This continued the whole day. Although I was aware of this action I continued on with my day. I let them (guides) do their work, I knew my was coming later.

Sun. night 11pm, I was sleepy, I went to bed. After two or three relaxing breaths...I was somewhere..I still don't know where. I was watching from a distance and I saw myself lying still...I was asleep!. I looked toward the left side of "sleeping Stacy" and I saw a young man sitting in a chair. The first thing I noticed is that he and the chair were so small compaired to the "sleeping " me. I looked closer at him and was overwelmed at who he was. The person I trust most in this or any other world. (he has been spirit for some time now). I was watching him for a moment and he did not seem to be aware  of the me that was watching but he keep watching "sleeping" me. He seemed a little nervous. He kept shifting in his chair looking at "sleeping" me...waiting.

After what seemed like a few minutes I heard a commotion at "sleeping" me's left side. Though I was not in a position to be able to see that side of "me" I could see. A tiny door open on my left side somewhere between my head and chest thought I am not sure exactly where. Out stepped 3 yr old me. I could tell immediately that she was really upset. Her mouth was moving but I could not hear or understand what she was saying. Her mouth moved but no words came out and no thoughts were transfered to my mind. My dear "he" was still in the chair squirming a bit, clearly nervous but very willing to help. She saw him and ran as fast as she could and jumped in his lap squeezing his neck while sobbing into his shoulder, all the while her mouth is moving.

My attention went to him as she jumped in his lap. His eyes got huge and he seemed genuinly surprised at her willingness to confide in him. He seemed momentarily overwhelmed with surprise but then it quickly turned into such love and care that I can not describe. He held her close to him in his lap as she turned to face him. Her mouth was still moving and he was responding to her but I had no clue as to what was being said. I saw a love develope in his eyes that I have never witnessed before even from him. This went on for quite a while as she had plenty to say. All this time it was clear that she was angry, her arms waved about as she explained things to him, a few times she was even yelling. All the while he held her, listening and responding and the love in his eyes kept growing.

By this time she was a little calmer and he was able to get her to laugh a little but she was still talking. At the point when she was calm and laughing he took a moment and looked straight into my eyes. The love in his eyes and the smile he gave me pierced me in a most glorious way. I will be connected to that moment forever. I was surprised though because I did not know that he knew I was there (well of course he did) and I gasped in delight and surprise. He refocused his attention on 3yr old me and kept listening, responding and smiling at her. He truly loved her beyond limits and I could see it.

She seemed content now and was laughing with him and smilling. I think he was tickeling her, they were clearly playing now. When she was done she squeezed his neck and was saying someting sweet I could tell by the look on his face. She was still in his lap and gave him a smile that took up almost half her face and she jumped down and ran back to the door. Before entering the door she turned to him once more and flashed that smile. The door slammed shut.

He sat there in the chair looking very happy but overwhelmed a bit. I got the distinct feeling that he was there for answers as much as I was. (More on that at another time)  I think I drifted off back to sleep.

I don't know when during the night but I returned to the me sleeping and him in the chair. She came out of the door again slamming it shut. I guess she was not done. Her mouth is moving and she is upset still or again. This time she walked toward him and climbed into his lap. He looked so delighted, and she was ranting. Almost the same as before but she was crying less and angry more. She ranted for quite a while and he listened, responded and smiled at her. She seemed calm again now and he said someting to her that she clearly liked. She hopped down from his
lap and took his hand (he melted at this point). They walked toward a very tall field of wheet that I sometimes run through. Very tall, well over my head, I run through this as fast as I can somethimes. I think it is a "trust exercise" I put myself through.

She is still talking, not angry anymore just childish gibberish. He hardly has a chance to say anything he just smiling
at  her nodding and allowing her to continue. All this time of endless talking she is showing him some bugs, dirt and wheet that she picked up. Everything is facinating when you are three. She bends down to pick something else up and again he looks over at me. Again he pierced me with his love and he attention went back to her. She was laughing and running in circles around him and all about. Suddenly she falls down. She rolled on the ground ending facing away from him with her arm covering her face. He seemed surprised and concerned and rushes to her side. He rolls her toward him and she moves her arm to show a very naughty grin and started laughing , deep laughing. They were both laughing now and he glanced at me grinning. He reached for her on the ground and I could hear him clearly say "you little stinker". She was testing him and liked the response. He scooped her up in his arms and held her while she laughed on. When she was done he put her down and took her hand and they started into the wheet field and I was back to sleep as far as I could tell.

Once again I was somewhere, oh I know this place. The tree by the waters edge where he and I have sat together on occasion. They were there under the tree, he leaning against the trunk and she sat between his outstretched legs, playing with dirt and other treasures. She is still in endless conversation and he is patiently listening and responding and they laugh. Finally she is quiet with her play and he says something to her and she is delighted. So excited, jumping all around. I don't think she has been this happy and content before. He stands up and takes her hand all the while talking to her (I don't know what any of the conversations have been, well I am sure I do, I just did not hear it). They walk once again toward the wheet field. Before entering and disapearing into the tall wheet he  glanced over his shoulder at me. He was telling me with his eyes his love was limitless even more so because of this experience and a grin that still hold secrets. They walked off together hand in hand into the wheet, she was still talking.

I forgot to mention one important thing in the begining. Upon going to bed I noticed my abdominal chakra was begining to hum and tingle. It has been a very active week for me, but so good.

I havn't seen 3 yr old me since then but I have noticed some of her characteristics coming to the surface of the now me. I take this as a very good sign. And yes I have seen him since then and it is becoming a bigger adventure that this one. The deeper I go the more beautiful things become!

Anyway, any and all coments welcome. Even if I don't agree I love to see things from another perspective so comment away please.

Stacy

Stacy

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #56 - Feb 11th, 2007 at 12:02am

Love reading about your three year old me, wonder if I could benefit from trying that. Only tell us more about this Guide, who is he? How did you get him? Vee

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #57 - Feb 11th, 2007 at 4:26pm

Stacey I don't think u know but you have written a powerful love story here which folks may hunger for some of the wisdom in it.
also this looks like a spontaneous self retrieval, with the child emerging from your solar plexes or heart area chakra. (energy vortex of stored memories)

I myself once retrieved a 2 or 3 yr old self of my own and started to see life thru her eyes as well as the eyes of my older self from that point on.

your child self appears to be adorable to me! it seems she was instrumental to open the heart chakra of this fellow or guide you have. I too am curious if he were an uncle or? but I don't need to know that really.
this is life changing stuff you've given us and I thank you, I felt the love you expressed and got a little sentimental.
love, alysia

IP Logged

Steve_Ed
Ex Member

Reply #58 - Feb 11th, 2007 at 5:18pm

I would like to report a confirmed access into F27.  I had relaxed into the "mind awake body asleep" mode and found my perspective in a void (Focus 23, by the definition I had gotten of the place).  I get a rote about "Bob Ross" being lost in a "black-void" state.  I inquire and he tells me that he has been having nightmares.  I tell him that I can show him the way to an herbalist who can relieve his nightmares.  I get the instinct to grab his shoulder and help him through the rectangular door that has opened as a portal into Focus 27 and we step into a hospital where the door into F23 has now disappeared.  He limp-walks off to my right relative to me facing 180 degrees away from the phantom portal.  For the full story, please feel free to explore the thread in Retrievals:  http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1171135806

In summary, my experience tells me that making a retrieval provides me a "back door" into F27's recovery center.  I wonder if this means I can make my way to our destination for this partered exploration by taking advantage of the portal a retrieval provides.
Smiley

Smiley
Steve Σd.
« Last Edit: Feb 11th, 2007 at 10:21pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

daiseymae

Ca.
Reply #59 - Feb 12th, 2007 at 3:18am

Vee

I would highly recommend this for anyone who wants to feel more connected with themselves. You may find some surprises.

I have no idea of the "rules or guidelines" of this kind of venture so I made up my own. I put some thought into it first. Not in the same place you may think about washing your car; push it way back. I imagine my intent or question, depending on circumstance, as words floating in my mind then I imagine a small me inside my mind pushing it as far back as it will go. That way the process is running in the background and you can still think about washing your car. When something interesting comes up my mind pops it to the front and I jot them down. I can then move these topics to priority and think on them "while" I wash the car. It sounds silly I know but it works for me. Experiment to find your own style.

I also had many mental conversations with my guides. I expressed my intent of my goal, but I left the steps to be taked up to them. I had no idea of what the first steps were, so knowing that they only want what is best for me I asked them to guide me through it. I did however tell them that I did not want  trama if it was not necessary for my growth (been there, done that) but in the event it was necessary I was willing.

I was a bit nervous on the day of the PE so I did some breathing ex. to stay calm and if you recall from my earlier post that I had set my intention on doing the PE in the evening when the house was quiet. I was doing beathing ex in the late afternoon, tv in the other room blarring, and my guides used this time to take me on the PE. I was not nervous because I was not expecting to go until later. So build a relationship with your guides and then trust them completely. Go with the flow of what works for you. Trust yourself and you will know. (This is interesting, "Trust yourself and you will know" is either one of those thoughts I told you will pop up to the front of your brain at the appropriate time or it may be a tip from one of my guides. Anyway I was not knowingly thinking it, it just came out.)

Vee I hope this helps you on your journey of self discovery.

Keep in mind, I have no idea of what I am doing. I am flying by the seat of my pants and it's a great ride.   Stacy

Stacy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.