Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
NEW PE DATE SET UP ALL WELCOME (Read 23247 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
NEW PE DATE SET UP ALL WELCOME
Jan 29th, 2007 at 7:50pm

Yay, we got a live one here, Vanayssa wants to meet me/us whoever shows or participates at the crystal on Saturday.

I suggest a trip to the crystal and if we see others there we decide to go to focus 27 the park afterwards...but don't want to be leading you on, we just need some basic groundworks to get together on PE's. my opinion. it helps if you think you may be there to sign up on this thread your name and "count me in" something like that, so I'll be able to keep you in mind and may pick up something for you. dont know. no promises. use your imagination!  its not just a hat rack you guys! smile.

I shall be anticipating to join you there. all welcome to experiment/explore, never know what will turn up for us as we have helpers in these things you know.

any newbies feel free to gaze upon a picture of the crystal for a reference point.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: NEW PE DATE SET UP ALL WELCOME
Reply #1 - Jan 29th, 2007 at 9:22pm

I will be there,,,wouldn't miss it. love, blink

IP Logged

Steve_Σd
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 30th, 2007 at 12:42am

Sure, I need some direction to my explorations rather than just randomly ending up somewhere so I will take advantage of this.  I'll do my best to give a hint about myself.  I just need to get myself calm enough...  Wink

Σd

IP Logged

augoeideian

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Africa
Reply #3 - Jan 30th, 2007 at 8:07am

I'll also give it a go Alysia and crawl out of my cave in the name of science!  So this Saturday 2nd (yo a Full Moon time as well - Moon in Leo)  From what I've read from your posts before  - time doesn't matter although mine will be around bed time (mind you also like a kip at midday  Cheesy) or .. while i'm cleaning the house so I might have my vacum cleaner with me!! But I'll give it a go and report back on Monday.

&&

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #4 - Jan 30th, 2007 at 2:01pm

I'll be there too, and hope I can find the crystal...who took the photograph over there? (joke...I think.) Vanayssa

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Jan 30th, 2007 at 2:29pm

Excellent Auggie dear or Caryn. one of these days I'll find out what Augoeideian means and maybe I can find you better that way Smiley
We have five total...nine to 12 seems like a good number just on a hunch so thanks y'all taking an interest, this might even be fun.
I'll be skirting for Blink's magnetic poetry, Steve's sponge like capacity for absorption and condensation of the intention, Auggie's ability to bring ancient wisdom into modern wisdom, Vanayssa's leaping ability into adventure and I hope I'm not caught sleeping thru the whole thing!
you're right the time doesn't matter as all the trips are held in the same place by guides, like a stew or something, they're held and released at the right time through the pen by those invisible gatekeeper rogues I been hearing about. Smiley
Vanayssa, where is your signature? this is your baby so let me see if you're there in writing.

a little meandering about the time grid thing..I been finding more folks finding the time grid lines...the future, present and past have intersections out there..these are like real currents that awareness rides. if u ever felt yourself either riding it or sitting stationary on a time line while images unfurl, you'll know what I'm talking about that time doesn't become an important issue in these things.
theres always that little doubt that if u don't show up on time you missed the boat again, don't think that way anybody...just use Saturday as the day to show sometime within that 24 hour space, because space is also location of consciousness to those helping us.

think of time plus space plus distance as one thing at the grid lines out there which enable our connections to be made.

my only advice is ask for help. perhaps of your higher self as we all put a drop in the bucket here..he he..are we all wet?  ok, bad pun I know. love to all, alysia
Here's Auggie on Saturday

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Jan 30th, 2007 at 3:21pm

Vee wrote on Jan 30th, 2007 at 2:01pm:
I'll be there too, and hope I can find the crystal...who took the photograph over there? (joke...I think.) Vanayssa

oh there you are! Romain took this particular picture. I hear there are two such crystals at TMI, I believe they are the largest known crystals in the world.

have also heard crystals were used during Atlanta to propel their vehicles and/or to increase magnification/resonance of the power of thought/intention although for the life of me it just looks like a rock...
well, I have an open mind. welcome to your thread Vanayssa and I hope we bear some fruit here for all of us. love, alysia

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #7 - Jan 30th, 2007 at 4:40pm

Greetings,

Here's one more!
see you there, I hope!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Steve_Σd
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jan 30th, 2007 at 5:29pm

Interesting experience this morning:  As I was contemplating the crystal, I seemed to semi-consciously create it as a part of a floating-in-air, circular tower colored in gold (but looking more like brass) and with guard rails around the structure.  I saw this quite clearly in the mind-eye.  So, I've gotten a hit of sorts.  I might say the tower platform is about 50 feet in diameter.

Signed,
Σd

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Jan 30th, 2007 at 5:36pm

business is booming, we have Bets and Dude interested and Dude has questions. as a matter of fact aren't we all just walking question marks? Cheesy

Just remember the vision of curiosity Bruce describes:

we was all like this cloud thing, right, so we were basically curious to be sniffing the Earth's atmosphere and be born in her bosom...most curious planet..hmmm..should we have just floated on by? Roll Eyes  nah, we were too curious...then home station kept asking, where in the heck is that scouting party broke offa me? and the overseers and harvestors reported back the curiosity cloud got themselves grounded like pigs in the mud, they did. let a couple thousand centuries go by after they squander all fortunes then we'll see about retrieving them. man, they sure do know how to multiply and I hope that fruit taste good.

Dude I don't know what to tell you about partnered explorations except that it's easier to learn with just one partner, one on one, a few experiments that way because its a matter of trust and I'm sure none of us trust one another as far as we can throw one another, so you'll have to trust higher self in a group exploration situation. but you seem to be a natural.

Ok, heres a signpost. look for a wide expanse of green because both TMI and the park have that green going on. check out the benches in the park, they have several varieties of bench and walks....look for details wherever you end up. even if you see a note on the ground or a worm crawling by...check it out, write it down.

lol. I was doing a PE once here and saw some shirtless fellow walk by who started waving his arms around frantically. not what I expected to see, but was the right thing. came home to this thread and one of the explorers said the shirtless guy was him.
so you just never know what you're going to see, but the planners I think have an idea what is right for each person to pick up on and simply share here, no matter how trivial and meaningless it may seem at first.

as a further focus it helps me to visualize  a group standing around the crystal, to get things cranking, as I hear the crystal enhances visualization practices.

keep in mind the little finger bending exercise mental concept: a state of mind, just before you're going to employ an intention or action, like poised and waiting..the eternal now moment. and remember a failed experiment is never a failure because it acts to bring you that much closer to a successful experiment.

lol. and remember the little choo choo train that could. we're all children here playing. love, alysia

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - Jan 30th, 2007 at 5:45pm

Quote:
Interesting experience this morning:  As I was contemplating the crystal, I seemed to semi-consciously create it as a part of a floating-in-air, circular tower colored in gold (but looking more like brass) and with guard rails around the structure.  I saw this quite clearly in the mind-eye.  So, I gotten a hit of sorts.  I might say the tower platform is about 50 feet in diameter.

Signed,
Σd

there is a tower platform? I've never been to TMI except in my head but I have enough imagination so I don't need reality Cheesy

thats good. we need more graphics like this Steve. my opinion there is an astral counterpart of TMI u are plugging into and thats the floating part.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #11 - Jan 30th, 2007 at 6:06pm

I'll see if I can branch off from my ego trips for a partnered trip Smiley !

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Steve_Σd
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Jan 30th, 2007 at 6:31pm

Quote:
there is a tower platform? I've never been to TMI except in my head but I have enough imagination so I don't need reality Cheesy

thats good. we need more graphics like this Steve. my opinion there is an astral counterpart of TMI u are plugging into and thats the floating part.

Yeah, the tower platform is the highest part where you can stand if it were following phsycial world rules.  in addition, I do believe the bottom of the tower has a bell curve and creates a point at the bottom like the steeple on an Indian Temple (only it is upside-down) to show that the tower actually floats.

I think a sketch of it would help so I will draw one.

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #13 - Jan 30th, 2007 at 6:33pm

YAY!!!  I'm in!!  I've been missing these lately and thinking we really need to do this again!

And..I have a new hobby..I'll bring some "samples" along..see if y'all can pick up on it.. Wink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #14 - Jan 30th, 2007 at 7:16pm

oh good, with Shirl, Spooky and if Dude officially confirms his participation we have nine people and it's only tuesday, we may get twice that number which pumps up the action.

while we're there I have a request for saturday that we ask to aid the powers that work towards peace for the world just as we are holding hands visually and before we fly off to the park area of focus 27. this will unify our project for the highest good to be allowing. if anyone can think of an affirmation or a good thing to happen, drop a note into the crystal in you imaginative process and leave it there to do it's work before scouting for the park.

for the newbies, we're going to think of focus 27 as a location in consciousness; the same at TMI, although TMI is an actual physical location in Virginia of the Monroe Institute to study human consciousness and brain sync aids. going there bypasses the lower astral worlds where we could get waylaid or distracted by grid noises. (lot going on in the lower astral, it's quieter on focus 27)
hope I said that right. 

Spooky! hi!!...
been waiting for you since yesterday. Ego trips- Har!! when I get there I'll be expecting a good joke to hear. Shirley, hey lady you brighten up the darkest room, I can't wait to see what you're up to! Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.