Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Juditha? Banned? Why? (Read 31098 times)
augoeideian

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Africa
Re: Juditha? Banned? Why?
Reply #45 - Aug 7th, 2006 at 4:52am

Smiley i was sending you all my love over the weekend hoping that we were not going to have a fight!

That was quite a dream, thanks for sharing it - it is symbolic to us, you and me and everyone here - wild horses filled with spirit in open spaces - lovely.

It may take a big person to apologise but it takes a bigger person to recognise this!  This home is fortunate to have someone like you Alysia in it.

My deepest respects and love to you Alysia.
Caryn

&&

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Caryn and I did a PE
Reply #46 - Aug 7th, 2006 at 1:05pm

oh thats what you were doing..wow...we just did an impromtu PE. I hope folks interested in how to do it will read our posts. PE lets us know how we can connect in those areas and you and I just offered confirmation to each other that it works. it goes to show that when theres a problem, we can resolve it through PE.
I've been noticing that I've done this, to resolve problems or make contact with others out there at different points in my life, like the two worlds start to become one world, a merge of sub conscious and conscious C1. its still exciting to me regardless of the conditions we came together under!
I appreciate your faith or belief in me Caryn and I hereby restore my faith in you dear light! a real hug coming your way! Shocked  hey everyone reading this, Caryn's emotion helped us make contact and in the dream I know this because she popped into my house out there while I was busy with something else, which doesn't mean I wasn't thinking about her (I presume you are feminine gender?)  because I did think about her post and provided an opening for her that way..by the thoughts. I didn't expect a visit though but I remembered thinking that we would meet some night; as I think we do meet in the group regularly and don't remember mostly. so that was the opening to make the connection possible.  hope this helps to explain PE better for all interested in those hunting grounds.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #47 - Aug 8th, 2006 at 6:57am

Hi Alysia

We did?!  So that's what i was doing while snoring my head off - riding wild horses  Smiley
Although maybe it happened during the day while i was sending you love and hanging the washing on the line - either way riding the horses is welcome anytime and visting you dear Alysia!

i agree, this is a very good way to communicate 'things' albiet one of the members is sub-conscious of the event.  And how wonderful that our spirits communicate to each other through symbols. Then the conscious meeting of two must be extremely powerful.  Although maybe our spirits prefer the symbols because although i know you to be Alysia here i might not recognise the fullness of you there and visa versa.  yes, it must have been an opening of thoughts - i thinking of you and you thinking about the post, a connection that we had.  Very exciting  Smiley  i am feminine here so it is nice to know i am perceived to be the same there lol.

This happened to me with Juditha although Juditha was not conscious of it either but to me it was Juditha's presence that was very strong in my dream (re my america post) and here i saw a AK message board that Juditha had written - another symbol.

i reckon whenever anyone here has a dream about a fellow member we should communicate it - it is very interesting and the symbols may add so much more.

it seems that concentrated effort does need to be mediated upon to do this - through emotions is also interesting.  Alysia would you say this is different from an obe pe?  In a dream it may be our oversouls talking to one another and in conscious out of body it would be more our earthly spirits in direct contact?

Both are fascinating subjects.

Have a great day Alysia .. fancy riding our horses now?!  Smiley 

Ps:  Alysia i remember once that you said you had visited the 'halls' of our AK board here .. i believe i have been 'here' too.  A passage way with lots of doors - i was spinning madly and there was a figure at the end of the passage - the figure ran towards me and i spun towards it and we clashed together in the middle - that was it then i woke up.  interesting hey.

&&

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: further PE reflections
Reply #48 - Aug 8th, 2006 at 3:21pm

interesting post Caryn..my buttons are going boing! boing! Smiley
you said: We did?!  So that's what i was doing while snoring my head off - riding wild ____

I have a thesis going nobody else does..lol...ok, I think our thoughts reach another person if they are emotional thoughts, empowered with curiosity or other emotions, like love, even anger. any emotion. then this thought ball, it has a persons energy signature on it, so a receptive person can discern who's thought ball has taken a symbolic form within a dream. for instance, I have your signature better now as I just read your response to Cathy to her dream. I see that you keep your area clean, so you are a cleaner upper, a protector spirit. (I am too, but I call myself a recycler) these are the people who become either policeman or lawyer types, or maintain to watch over others in some way a service person to the health of the greater community. this is how I saw you also in my dream, that you were maintaining the field of dreams here as your intention on the spiritual level, of which i did not know this until the dream had sunk in better. the horses can symbolize our emotions we ride, the horse is also a symbol of power or strength, and highly trainable and willing to please is the gentle horse. ( I want to own one someday and train it).
_____

Caryn:
Although maybe it happened during the day while i was sending you love and hanging the washing on the line - either way riding the horses is welcome anytime and visting you dear Alysia!
_____
when we do PE, we've decided just so long as we do them on the same day it still works...the thought balls seem to have a life span of their own, well, I picture thought balls as floating to the person you're sending to, knocking on their door, and if the door is not answered then they might fade away and disintegrate. just a picture I have.
______
i agree, this is a very good way to communicate 'things' albiet one of the members is sub-conscious of the event.
____

I know. its frustrating. makes me look a little nutty. I'll say to someone I SAW YOU! I KNOW u were there! oh, really? they would say. hmm. possibly, but I don't remember. then I read some books of a gal who  was helping her friend remember their obes and PE's because she had this knowing and he did not but was starting to remember small things. our symbols are personal, and I think the most important thing in PE is to recall what you felt. the emotions seem to carry more weight than the symbology; at least for myself. then try working logical process in there and you get the idea of right/brain working with left brain to synchronize.
_____

And how wonderful that our spirits communicate to each other through symbols. Then the conscious meeting of two must be extremely powerful.
____
its so powerful I had to write it down. but usually the other person interprets it from their own perspective if they remember the PE. you have to find the commonality of both of the memories/interpretations without stretching it to Kalamazoo.
_____

Although maybe our spirits prefer the symbols because although i know you to be Alysia here i might not recognise the fullness of you there and visa versa.
______
right. I don't think its so much of a preference for our spirits to work this way through symbology and that abstract area, so much as it appears all we have to work with right now, as it takes a specially talented person to bring back language, sentence structure and logical processes. just my pov, from where I am, because I have brought words back, but not the total conversation. maybe its because a picture is worth a thousand words?  you're right I didn't see the total person that you are out there; I just caught some expressions of intention you had. and it was not my fuller self which replied to you. my horsey nature replied to you...lol...
_____

This happened to me with Juditha although Juditha was not conscious of it either but to me it was Juditha's presence that was very strong in my dream (re my america post) and here i saw a AK message board that Juditha had written - another symbol.
_____
I wake up sometimes with AKC conversations in my head..go to the board and the same person I was talking to in my head had posted the same line of thought..then I knew it wasn't just me thinking of this subject matter...I must have plugged into the board...I must have a wire plugged into it...lol....I am a radio receiver..somebody stop me. Grin
______
i reckon whenever anyone here has a dream about a fellow member we should communicate it - it is very interesting and the symbols may add so much more.
_____
true. I'd like that to happen. but I don't know if anyone feels safe enough to do that. when you're first developing, we tend to imagine that someone is going to rain on our parade, and it happens that we can absorb negativity before we learn to toss it off, like rain off a ducks back, so to speak. I was one of those who had to learn to not take things personally here..and it was very hard to do. I'm still learning not to soak up negativity.
______

it seems that concentrated effort does need to be mediated upon to do this
____
I'm stlll learning about PE and phasing and altered states etc and obeing versus dreaming, we've been discussing on another thread not to have preconceived expectations when learning to do this, so you are thinking the same as us.
_____

- through emotions is also interesting.
____

I see emotions as like horses to ride out there, and the logical processes being the trainer of the horses.
_____

Alysia would you say this is different from an obe pe?
_______
what we did? I'm still learning what an obe is held up next to a dream visual. they seem to be related, or degrees of one another. you can have a profound dream which turns out to be an obe, then you can jump from a dream into an obe and become lucid within the obe. you can phase and just be out there in your mind picking up subtle signals, but aware you're still in your body at home. we just don't have all the answers yet.
_____

In a dream it may be our oversouls talking to one another and in conscious out of body it would be more our earthly spirits in direct contact?
____
these oversouls and earthly selves would be like a rubber band; its still you at each stretched end. what would tend to produce a successful PE I believe is a shared intention, or like a wish to resolve a conflict sometimes so that the shared intention can be revealed. in a way, we do stretch our minds into these areas, like the rubber band.
____

Ps:  Alysia i remember once that you said you had visited the 'halls' of our AK board here
____

a few of us have done it. I saw this as a mansion, made of stone, ancient and solid. we even had a dungeon. huge. I needed some help. went looking for Bruce. found him constructing another room. a brand new room. later I came to the board and there were some new forum rooms! yaaaaahhhaaa!!!
_______

.. i believe i have been 'here' too.  A passage way with lots of doors
____

I saw that too...a lot of doors and dark passages..
______

- i was spinning madly
_____
oh, I was just whining....lol...I used the resthome too... Grin
______

and there was a figure at the end of the passage - the figure ran towards me and i spun towards it and we clashed together in the middle - that was it then i woke up.  interesting hey.
____

yes! was this me? Cheesy

_____

take care protector spirit!! hugs, alysia

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #49 - Aug 9th, 2006 at 4:43am

Alysia i admire your train of thought here .. yes, boing boing and whirl whirl! Lots of food for thought, thank you.  Smiley

I like your thesis; our thought ball that we create with our emotions and our emotions being unique only to our individual perception of the emotion creates our energy signature that is released into the ether, possibly because the emotions can be to powerful for us to keep locked inside us. And it takes a receptive person to discern anothers thought ball.  Maybe also, we must release more than a few thought balls in our time and our thought balls gather in our particular field or meadow for the receptive person to feel the overall thoughts or more the overall character of the person.

Very nice work Alysia.

I do resonant with your reading of my signature .. lol a cleaner upper protector!  Things do need to be in a certain amount of order before i can think or concentrate properly for example before i could settle down to write to you my desk had to be cleared and the dishes washed and everyone at work settled into their routines else i feel a weight holding me down but at the same time i enjoy untamed wildness (just as long as my area is clean which in turn frees my mind to become wild lol)
and oh yes a protector is where i feel my strength the most.  Nicely read Alysia, interesting to hear this and that you too are the same but a recycler ... that one word recycler has so much energy in it.

I am fascinated by character descriptions and make-up; people - people fascinate me and i suppose that is why i enjoy astrology so much to try and understand people further and their characters - just the way they are and what makes them tick.  Everyone is so special and unique and this is what makes our world so dynamic.

Alysia it is so great that we have opened up to one another because i am beginning to get a good sense of your character - im not sure if i can take it to the level of energy signature yet though - but i do sense that you have a very strong character and this is admirable.  In my reading way, may i take a chance to say that you might have been born while the sun was in Taurus and the moon was in Aries .. i may be wrong though so please don't laugh!

I love your symbolism of the horse being our emotions - that is very profound and would make a great childrens story!  Also when you first spoke about the horses i did think of unharnessed energy - almost like a 'wild' or 'trump' card that sometimes i recognise in myself possibly - from a misguided youth - hurtling along with no place to rest really. lol.  It is possible that your chinese sign is a horse lol mine is!

Alysia, i'll stop here else this posting will be ages long but my mind is whirling with the rest of your post on obe and pe and will be absorbing this further today and would like to reply.

Have a great day and all my love  Smiley

&&

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #50 - Aug 9th, 2006 at 7:09am

Iching to reply now!

Time and travelling is interesting - This topic is enough to keep scientists busy for the rest of their lives.

Im thinking with conscious obe pe maybe time does matter.  for example if you and i, Alysia, agree to obe and meet in Hawai - i must make sure i can leave my body in a non-conspicuous place like my bed. i couldn't agree to obe while im at work for example because my body would feel exposed and look at bit daft just sitting empty.  Also working within the earths time zones - i am 8 hrs ahead of this board time therefore my bedtime is about 10pm say - if you are on this boards time zone then your time would be 2pm - would this be a good time for you to leave your body to make sure we make contact?

my thinking is conscious obe pe is real time - but i might be wrong and if i am phew its going to take alot to get my brain around the concept of non-linear time within linear time.

Then maybe, like you said, if you obe and knock on my door but my conscious spirit is not available to go out with you however, my oversoul is, then we have this scenario of you knowing of the event but i don't.

And in the dream state then it is both our oversouls meeting and this surely must be non-linear time even if one is awake and the other not.  This saying that i may be sitting at work but my oversoul might be travelling with you without me here knowing about it - so i wouldn't be in the dream state or maybe both of us wouldn't necessarily have to be in the dream state.

So the questions racing in my head are:

- Is conscious OBE in real time?
- Can our oversouls meet regardless of time?
- Can one person OBE and connect with another person's oversoul who is not in OBE? i think you have already done and answered that Alysia ..
_____

I'm still learning what an obe is held up next to a dream visual. they seem to be related, or degrees of one another. you can have a profound dream which turns out to be an obe, then you can jump from a dream into an obe and become lucid within the obe. you can phase and just be out there in your mind picking up subtle signals, but aware you're still in your body at home. we just don't have all the answers yet.
_____

these oversouls and earthly selves would be like a rubber band; its still you at each stretched end. what would tend to produce a successful PE I believe is a shared intention, or like a wish to resolve a conflict sometimes so that the shared intention can be revealed. in a way, we do stretch our minds into these areas, like the rubber band.
____

This makes sense in a non-sensical way!

You mentioned .. Kalamazoo .. is that a specific term or place?

i have had a few spinning lucid dreams .. for example the visit here; but then where would here be?
In me i suppose.  However it is also in you and we perceive more or less the same vision ..

The thing to differentiate conscious obe would be the conscious knowing that it is leaving the body - physically feeling your spirit leaving your body.  Then here the earth is exactly the same and there would be no abstract things its just we are in astral form in the physical.  correct?

Huge respect to Robert and Bruce for this work.

Interesting your trip to here, our dear home.  No, no it was not you Alysia in my lucid dream. the figure at the end of the hall was a pitch black form and very male in spirit.  i do believe this was my seperated husband who i fear the most.  The overall feeling was fear.  He has no knowing or understanding of the worlds i live in (dare i say this) so i must have placed him there.

Fear is a strange thing - there is scary scary fear or respect fear.  i have a scary fear for this figure based on cruelty but if there was not this fear i would not have ventured into exploring the spiritual worlds so then i do have respect for this fear as well.  Hard to explain because i do not enjoy the fear (some people do and actually enjoy the emotion of feeling upset and sorry for themselves sub-consciously) i dont enjoy this emotion at all but the sheer isolation of it drives me further into myself really.

ah but getting off the topic now - which is exciting and brilliant.

lol when you say you are like a radio receiver (good analogy) then you must have Aquarius placed somewhere prominent (getting a bit flustered over my choice of signs for you!)

Thanks for the conversation  Smiley

&&

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: altered states/obes/PEYou mentioned .. Kalamaz
Reply #51 - Aug 9th, 2006 at 3:49pm

Hi there Caryn. quote: You mentioned .. Kalamazoo .. is that a specific term or place?
_____
that was one of my flat jokes Caryn. Kalamazoo is in Michigan. its just a funny name to me which means how the mind goes off into the imagination without intending to go there, like seeing pink elephants by trying not to think of pink elephants.
______

The thing to differentiate conscious obe would be the conscious knowing that it is leaving the body - physically feeling your spirit leaving your body. Then here the earth is exactly the same and there would be no abstract things its just we are in astral form in the physical. correct?
______
u can learn to be conscious u r leaving by paying attention to body sensations and chakra activity but I don't think its necessary to leave the body in order to live your life, what you came here to do. in the astral, since its all time zone, you will see overlapping time zones, objects that used to be there in say, 1910 and left an energy imprint on the atmosphere..its like looking at memories. they are energy constructs of a finer material than physical. then again you can also go obe and see everything as it is in this time zone.the trick is to have no real expectations that can get dashed.
_____

i do believe this was my seperated husband who i fear the most.
_
I think your higher self wants you to get over this fear in your own time and so you will see a person's form in your dream who is also knowing he has to work on the relationship too.
_____

then you must have Aquarius placed somewhere prominent
______
I'm sagitarious with cancer rising, moon in libra.
I no longer study the stars, as I wanted to go beyond the boxes it tends to place one in, but the description of sagittarious fits well and I wondered how they knew me so well? ha ha! Scorpio, Neptune and Aquarious is all in there somewhere.
its been interesting, as Sag is extroverted, Cancer is introverted. I've noticed I've got opposing energies there.
_____

Thanks for the conversation
____
same here. lets see now...I can't guess what you are..probably a Pisces? not a Virgo? those are the two signs I engage in a good argument! but I don't want to box my perceptions....
thanks for the talk dear light!

some later reflections...

Im thinking with conscious obe pe maybe time does matter.  for example if you and i, Alysia, agree to obe and meet in Hawai - i must make sure i can leave my body in a non-conspicuous place like my bed. i couldn't agree to obe while im at work for example because my body would feel exposed and look at bit daft just sitting empty.  Also working within the earths time zones - i am 8 hrs ahead of this board time therefore my bedtime is about 10pm say - if you are on this boards time zone then your time would be 2pm - would this be a good time for you to leave your body to make sure we make contact?
______
my PE partner was 19 hrs ahead of me. so we did synchronize the time and it works that way, but it also works to send thought balls.
____

Then maybe, like you said, if you obe and knock on my door but my conscious spirit is not available to go out with you however, my oversoul is, then we have this scenario of you knowing of the event but i don't.
_____
then you could be available later than me, or my thought ball would be like hovering around waiting for the right moment of reception.
_____   
And in the dream state then it is both our oversouls meeting and this surely must be non-linear time even if one is awake and the other not.  This saying that i may be sitting at work but my oversoul might be travelling with you without me here knowing about it - so i wouldn't be in the dream state or maybe both of us wouldn't necessarily have to be in the dream state.

So the questions racing in my head are:
- Is conscious OBE in real time?
___
yes and no! lol. it can be in real time, then you can enter an all time zone.
____
- Can our oversouls meet regardless of time?
______
yes, because time only exists on the physical level. in a linear sense.  along with our perceptions of time.  We are beings in C1 which measure things. in the spirit world we do not do this measure thing so consistently..its more fluid and spontaneous.

I have to go get a shot of caffeine...lol...come to my latte stand in the sky, I shall you a frappachino on a warm day...love, alysia
____

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #52 - Aug 10th, 2006 at 2:48am

Yes, the energy of memories left behind is interesting.  The Michael books talk about a reversal or inversion of the earth where everything is turned inside out - there is a period of physical outwardness and a period of physical inwardness.  Interesting.

Thanks for your further insight of obe's etc. lots of food for thought.

Yes, indeed some sort of karma working out in my life for sure!

blast so i got your planets wrong  Cheesy goes to show you i don't know you that well!  Sagittarius is a great sign - a fire sign;

The planetary fire which producers eventual revelation to the purified man who stands in light.  the symbolic Archer represents the soul, riding a white horse - representing control of the animal aspect of man and compelling it to go in the direction of the soul's aspiration and aim.  Quality of this sign is sense of direction, the power to see the vision and direct one's course to it.  Associated with intuition, the arrow 'the shaft of light' for it is the 'shaft of the arrow of inspiration which returns to the sender as the arrow of intuition.

Exoteric ruler:  Jupiter carrying the gift of expansion, the beneficient methods of evolution, unfoldment and the path of love-wisdom.
Esoteric ruler:  Earth which enables the one-pointed disciple to move on from point to point on the pathway of initiation and achievement.

Polar opposite: Gemini - duality leading to unification.

Sagittarius 'I see that goal.  I reach that goal and then I see another.'

I hear what you say about a box i suppose it depends upon perception and resonants .. lol saying im a cleaner upper protector is always kinda like a box lol all pieces of a puzzle really.

Im sun aquarius, aquarius ascendant, venus, mercury and mars aquarius, neptune scorpio, saturn pisces, jupiter gemini, uranus and pluto virgo, north node sagittarius, south node taurus and moon aries .. lol so im prominently Air which does blend well with Fire.

Coffee sounds great .. lets go now.  Smiley

&&

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: love is all
Reply #53 - Aug 10th, 2006 at 2:48pm

whipped cream is free but u have to ask for it... Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #54 - Aug 11th, 2006 at 3:04am

Lol  Smiley

&&

IP Logged

B-dawg

Missoula, Montana
Reply #55 - Aug 11th, 2006 at 9:18am

i thought there was democracy in death.
Actually...
Heaven/Hell "you only go around once and then the
spirit world forever" scenario" = monarchy/dictatorship...
Reincarnation = possibly dictatorial (or anarchic, which
I'd prefer.)
You're just DEAD = anarchy.
So I guess democracy is only for THIS life. (Maybe that's
a good thing, come to think of it.)

B-man

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #56 - Aug 11th, 2006 at 9:51am

Hey Chumley where've you been .. hope you well!

um ... can't we have democracy anywhere anytime?! well at least strive for it .. lol

&&

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #57 - Aug 11th, 2006 at 10:59am

Greetings, I got here late (strange title this)---

Why is Chuckles taking a bath in whipped cream!? Shocked
W ho's opposite of a Gemini? (I'm a Gemini.)

If you two are going to hang out together, Caryn and Alysia, some of us are really going to have to run to keep up--huff puff  Tongue sweat:'(
Smiley bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #58 - Aug 11th, 2006 at 12:48pm

hello there Bets and B-man. Bets, it just happened! don't you love spontaneous pop outs of the astral body? I mean the PE. I think its because I think about PE all the time. so I look for the ways its done so I can get everyone to do it! well, I should go have some more whipped cream with my bathtub, I mean my coffee. after all, life is too short to not smell the roses. I'd better put that on my fridge so I don't forget. love ya! alysia

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #59 - Aug 13th, 2006 at 3:45am

Lol Bets!  Smiley  Fine display of Gemini humour that i adore in Gemini (my mom's Gemini!)

So, Bets your polar opposite is Sagittarius.  Opposite not in a antagonistic way though, it is a balance. It is like an axis with one constellation on one side with the polar opposite constellation on the other side to give it balance or else the one sign on it's own will be top heavy.

Great example here with you and Alysia sharing polar opposites;

Sagittarius - is the arrow that aims in one direction, reaches that goal and goes on to aim at another direction.

Gemini - is the sign of duality, the interplay between physical and spiritual - abstract and non-abstract with the gift to join both.

Gemini needs Sagittarius to add the focused direction.  Sagittarius needs Gemini to recognise duality while on the path of focused direction.

So our polar opposite are very dear to us  Smiley

&&

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.