Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Juditha? Banned? Why? (Read 31097 times)
DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Juditha? Banned? Why?
Reply #30 - Aug 1st, 2006 at 3:22pm

Acutally, Indiglo, I was not responding to you personally.  If you read the thread, you can see others said the same thing in a slightly different way.  I appreciate your restraint.  Believe me, I am upfront and always address people I am talking to.

M

IP Logged

RyanParis

San Francisco, USA
Reply #31 - Aug 2nd, 2006 at 12:58am

I was twice threatened to be banned by Bruce.

It sucked.

Apparently he was offended by half-naked women on a beach in my sig.

...&&&&Steve Austin > You

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #32 - Aug 2nd, 2006 at 4:37am

quote author=laffingrain: nobody has gotten banned. its just time out to take a breather; get a different perspective.  no, I wasn't one of the moderators who requested the topic be looked at and moved to off topic but it was not the kind of topic you would want on the main thread for all the world to view as that would give the whole place a certain image of immaturity.

or if not the world, 2600 possible registered members.  

That is not a very nice thing to say - so it's about image i see - well as long as the image is looking good then that's fine isn't it.  Who is Linn anyway?  She doesn't participate in this forum so why should a member who does be kicked for someone who doesn't. Nothing against Linn, who i don't know.  This whole thing sinks like a rotten fish.

Ps:  Indiglo calm down sweety pie, we know you mean well.
Ryan lol a series of unfortunate events.
« Last Edit: Aug 2nd, 2006 at 6:05am by augoeideian »  

&&

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #33 - Aug 2nd, 2006 at 9:54am

Augo,

I assume that if any Tom, or Harry were called a liar, that Bruce or Allan would, if made aware of it, ban the person using that term and use the same standard.  In the past, the board has seen a lot worse back and forth language, and some felt intimidated and were fed up with it.  Personally, minor expressions never bothered me one whit - as I'm a big boy, and stick to my ideas and ideals (sticks and stones you know...)   Many enlightened souls know that you can't sanitize life, but courtesy and decorum are important.  Bruce then instituted the new system.  What I didn't know, and what I still find difficult is a mandatory banning without a short dialogue with Juditha.  I think this accomplishes nothing.  No, on rethinking that, I think that inadvertently, much more bad energy was created.  I do not believe that it was due, specifically to the status of any individual from outside the forum.

As to the flood of complaints about poor Juditha, having just been banned in a bewildering manner (according to Juditha) at another site, I assume that the complaints came from a group of concerned people - Bruce did say it was the largest number of complaints he has yet received.  An amazing thing there,  when I recall the barbs that used to fly out of Don's posts (how did he come in second and get a warning but Juditha was banned?).  When concerned citizens mobilize, they certainly do mobilize.  Would it be so disdainful for one of the administrators now to speak with Juditha, see that she agrees that she understands the error, apologizes and let her return?  Are the voices on this thread and the reasonable requests made of any less concern than those from another group of people who complained?

We are in debt to Bruce and Allan for providing this forum.  In absolute terms, they may run it as they wish.  While we all understand that, many of us, myself included, feel that after years and many posts and good conversations, there is a community that is created (all of us are part of this).  As such, we then extrapolate and hope that our concerns will be heard, and a solution come about that will restore harmony and balance.  I believe in Bruce, and I hope we do at least get a chance.

Matthew

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #34 - Aug 2nd, 2006 at 10:53am

quote: That is not a very nice thing to say - so it's about image i see - well as long as the image is looking good then that's fine isn't it.  Who is Linn anyway?  She doesn't participate in this forum so why should a member who does be kicked for someone who doesn't. Nothing against Linn, who i don't know.
_____
you are interpreting this your way: let me rephrase; the forums purpose is not about promoting an image..its about telling others we continue after death so there is no need to fear transition. it is also about how to find your own knowing of this by reading other's sharings. there are other forums all over the net for support groups. all who come here are led here by spirit. all of us get off topic in one way or another. I think to be on topic is to be expressing helpfulness and sharing to others on their journey without the necessity of putting any other person down as "less than". this includes the phrase "liar" .  its like we all get thrust back to kindergarten and it brings the group consciousness down to be concentrating on someone's emotional problem of which we do not have enough facts to cast a judgment either way and we shouldn't take sides regardless precisely because we don't have all the facts and its none of our business what went between these two people. the way I see this board is that we are on the web, we attract others to learn of the afterlife and have hope and make this old world a better place to live in..the only way to do that is keep centered to the purpose of the board as set by the administration.

sometimes a person out of millions gets picked by spirit to get dumped on. take Jesus for instance. or take Juditha, or Linn. all eyes and attention rivets on this single entity for some great revelation to occur within the mass mind. we have a way of projecting guilt out there...let somebody else take the rap. its human nature. its for us to stop doing this and concentrate on flushing our own toilet.

I want you guys to stop suffering for Judith. she actually is being tested and she has asked for the testing. she will become stronger, she will lead as a little child leads in the kingdom. she loses some ego now. losing ego is good! because the spirit replaces what is lost. those who need her message will listen to her. you don't think she goes through life without guides do you? we all have guides. Juditha is in training. I'm positive of this. Keep sending her love, that is what propels her on her journey.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #35 - Aug 4th, 2006 at 4:38am

Thanks for your reply Alysia .. and DocM your wise words.

So Alysia, who decides who will be the tester? A big responsibility and if anyone feels that they have the qualifications to be the tester let them speak up and prove their worth. My ears are open as I am sure a lot of other ears.

Juditha does not need the negative energy of 'oh you are being tested' hey great - dont worry if her heart is broken after all it is a test huh? Juditha did not bring it upon herself she was standing up for herself with very little support from members here.

I believe that it was her integrity that was compromised first in being told that she was a fraud.
The peer moderators have made this an schoolground argument through their own doing.

Alysia you said; "sometimes a person out of millions gets picked by spirit to get dumped on. take Jesus for instance. or take Juditha, or Linn"

Iam not quite sure of what exact point you are trying to make here? This is not in the Spirit of Love -no-one gets 'dumped' on or maybe it's your dialect that I am not understanding.  In defence of Jesus, now, he was not dumped on and find that statement rather offensive.

Also, do you know Juditha well enough to say she is in 'training' what criteria do you base this assessment on?  i have also made an assessment on Juditha i base my assessment upon direct spirit contact. I do not think Juditha needs any condescending comments made about her Self.

quote again: "its like we all get thrust back to kindergarten and it brings the group consciousness down to be concentrating on someone's emotional problem of which we do not have enough facts to cast a judgment either way and we shouldn't take sides regardless precisely because we don't have all the facts and its none of our business what went between these two people".

You really believe this Alysia? mmm

But it is your right to say what you think or feel and i respect that 100% - as it is my right and Juditha's and Linn's to say what we feel or think.  

If there is a test going on here; i would say it is the way the situation has been dealt with.  

And we can only learn through human mistakes and this human mistake in my opinion is the lack of understanding, support and maurity in dealing with people.

The Spirit of acceptance and understanding must be put into action here. People that do psychic readings are highly creative and live in a different world - it is hard for them to adjust to 'normal' behaviour - we have to understand this and as 'lay' people i feel it is up to us to support them the best way we can to keep the peace and calm so that they can do what they do best. Any other method in dealing with this is counter-productive and if the pyschic is untruthfully it will be picked up pretty quick - nothing can be hidden for long.

The essence of this whole misfortunate event is the lack of love.  Let us move on, I would like to see Juditha back here as a member today.  I would like Linn to say hello to us all.  And I would like all of us here to feel we are loved unconditionally. By the grace of God (and Bruce lol)

I & I me & me you & you.

« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2006 at 8:16am by augoeideian »  

&&

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #36 - Aug 4th, 2006 at 9:44am

Thank you, Bruce.  Your point about each of us notifying the person who crossed the line is well taken, and I plan to do that whenever I'm made aware of a particular situation.  This is an excellent forum, you are a caring and compassionate host - and you practice what you preach.  For myself, should it ever be needed I would gladly offer my services to moderate in any way needed to adhere to the spirit of the forum. 

With deepest respect and gratitude,

Matthew

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #37 - Aug 4th, 2006 at 9:55am

Yes, thank you Bruce.

The love and compassion we all share here is what carries many of us through the difficult times each of us goes through in life.

With much love and gratitude,
Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #38 - Aug 4th, 2006 at 11:10am

Thank you Bruce for your sincere message and thank you for lifting the ban on Juditha; it means so much and the spirit that you have done this in is commendable and highly respected.

Moderation is important because the forum is open to 'all sorts' - but nothing that the sincere members who post regularly cannot respond to in the correct manner which is open debate and if it is a 'shark' it really is a cry for help, at the end of the day, and through constructive debate with the regular members the shark will feel more like a goldfish (hopefully!)

I tend to be rather out spoken at times, especially when i feel certain injustices are at play.   

Bruce thank you for this wonderful site and Rosalie thank you.

With deepest respects to you and to the administrators of the site.  May it grow even more in love with the caring members that are part of it.

Caryn

&&

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #39 - Aug 4th, 2006 at 3:12pm

Caryn's tag puts everything in perspective for me and so I respectfully need not respond to her post in a debate.
The heart that is soonest awake to the flowers
Is always the first to be touched by the thorns.

____
its a beautiful tag that explains alot.

I can't find Bruce's post reinstating Juditha but wanted to say I am on everybody's side and we can find the love together..sometimes have to look under rocks to find it, but as I see it we can do not else and eventually we will find all the love within ourselves and each other. thank you Juditha for always mentioning the word love in all your posts..maybe we all should follow her example? theres a thing called tough love too, because this world is not just about one of us, its about all of us and I happen to know through spirit that Linn has the spirit of love inside her also and Bruce, and Doc, and everyone does.
I still say all this was meant to be exactly as it unfolded and all appears to be well and we can move on I hope without hurt feelings knowing we can get all the answers we desire by going within.

Juditha, come back, you're still one of us dear! Wink always liked that girl for some reason!

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #40 - Aug 4th, 2006 at 3:54pm

Heartfelt thanks dear Bruce.

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #41 - Aug 4th, 2006 at 5:12pm

LaffingRain wrote on Aug 4th, 2006 at 3:12pm:
____

I can't find Bruce's post reinstating Juditha

It's at the top of this Forum.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #42 - Aug 4th, 2006 at 5:57pm

thanks Vicky..so close it almost bit me Wink  thanks Bruce for reminding us all how valuable each one of us is and I already realized a long time ago thats whatever goes on here, that theres no other board quite the same as this one.
I hope I can be a part of all this for a very long time. sometimes I feel like I am just passing through but this has been my home and I needed a home. and some of us do pass through. I sometimes miss the ones who take vacations or leave permanently.

when I die this place will remain in my memory as the place that was instrumental in allowing me to blossom forth with my best. I fought that idea a long time. I finally realized I should be proud I somehow found this place.
I think I speak for many who like to swim here, and thats why I keep coming back because what makes them happy makes me happy too.

what you wrote Bruce, as usual blows me away. thanks again, love, alysia

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #43 - Aug 7th, 2006 at 2:58am

Alysia, thanks for your sincere message filled with love and grace.

I must say, i spent an uncomfortable weekend thinking i had left a battleground; although one good thing happened in Juditha's ban being lifted, i did feel i left on Friday in a flurry of strong words that may seemed as an attack on you Alysia and this never sits well with me.

I apologise if any hard feelings were felt and if my post may have been out of line.  You have offered your hand in friendship Alysia, to all of us, it is appreciated and respected with love.

My love and a big hug
Caryn

&&

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #44 - Aug 7th, 2006 at 3:48am

I had a dream last night we were discussing we had the same ideals for the board, just different ways of approaching it. it was interesting because in the dream we were new neighbors with some acreage between us..where we let our wild horses roam free..powerful horses. u expressed some fear that I was moving in and the land might not be as it used to be. I knew you had your own land and I had mine. you were apologetic. this is strange but its getting normal to pick up what others are feeling out there. this must be our field of dreams here. I see no reason why we can't make room for everybody. we both liked the wide open spaces. I decided to look at u as a person of passion.  can't begin to tell you how many times I've wished I hadn't said things that I said and then another's interpretation turned it around and I had to learn not to take anything personally. I always expect people to forgive me especially if I forgive them first. sometimes they do and sometimes not. takes a big person to apologize is all I know! you mustn't let it bother you though. u did get through to me. hugs, alysia

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.