Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Bruce Moen Bk Club--Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook (Read 58073 times)
identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Re: Bruce Moen Bk Club--Afterlife Knowledge Guideb
Reply #45 - Jun 4th, 2006 at 6:28pm

Just beautiful--- thanks for sharing. Love and Light--cat

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #46 - Jun 10th, 2006 at 6:43am

Greetings--
We''re now looking at the middle section of AKG having to do with Heart Intelligence, Love, and Gathering Energy from Above.

Did you ever try to shortchange this information, go into a spiritual experience without gathering heart energies, and wish you had done more to involve Love? Were you able to change the situation?

How does the love energy used in afterlife contacts (or as presented in Bruce Moen's book) differ from your previous concepts of love? Does that affect your life beyond your afterlife involvements?

Thinking of the realms labeled Focus 24,25, 26, have you ever attempted to enter them while in a state of mind not conducive to love energies? Would you share with us what happeneed, or if you have not done that what you think could happen?

Your participation is appreciated!

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #47 - Jun 10th, 2006 at 5:12pm

hey there Bets! Grin  you ask the most interesting questions. this is great. I'll start off. even though I'm an afterlife explorer, these days what I'm doing is tying the now physical life into how it creates my afterlife experience, so I'm going to run a short story by you and let you all laff at me. because it is funny and maybe someone can learn from me..don't know, we have to go thru our own journeys. but here it is.

I also will tell about contact with my deceased friend, however it was brief.

I don't know what focus level I was in. I never do. all I know I was 20 yrs younger than now, and had just broken up with a live-in situation and the future looked bleak. my focus level therefore was FIND ANOTHER FRIEND to walk with Pronto! My emotions, you might suspect were on channel extra sensitive called desperate.  btw, I'm not ashamed of anything I've done.  ok, so without knowing I was steamrolling into my reality, I set an intention to find a relationship and listed criteria. 1) must like my 2 snotty kids
2) must never walk out on me  3) can be funny looking
3) must be willing to sit and intellectualize for hours with me

I couldn't think of anything to add to the package, so I got the above minus the things I'd left out.

so I think that explains how we can do explorations of reality, both physical and nonphysical and only get what we've decided on our list of projections.
the problem with my funny looking guy is; after 8 years, he wouldn't leave! and I wanted him to.
so its not about security, that comes from fear, not love. you should always ask for the highest good of both people. I forgot. as for the intellectualizing I couldn't get a word in edgewise. it was awful. although I'd never had this before, the conversations of length so I liked it at first. yes, come from love, not security desire. oh, he loved my snotty kids. a plus feature. finally, I'd asked for the right thing in that.

Larry died last year. In his spirit he reminded me of a pixie with intellect. after he died he made the rounds of all his friends to try to make contact. I can hear words from the other side and so one day in my kitchen out of the blue I heard his familiar greeting "howdy, howdy." whenever he came over these were his standard greeting. I stopped in my tracks, pleased I could hear him. I had been waiting for two weeks. he seemed in normal state; not up, not down. Just Larry.
I told him I missed our emails together. I had been trying to get him to see that there was an afterlife, and he always said he would just wait and find out for himself; he didn't want to investigate. and then I rubbed it in..as you can rub things in with friends..I told him "I told you so, now didn't I?" he said yea, you were right. then that was it. later, I saw him in a dream with one of his best friends hanging out there.
he was slapping his forehead. he was just realizing how incompatible we really were, and that while I was studying his oddities, he studied mine, but no, it was not a match made in heaven!! lol.

all this is to say gang, write it down, it does come true, but don't leave out any details. and then don't sell yourself short either, but keep to the idea of trying to find out what unconditional love is and practice it.

cheers, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #48 - Jun 10th, 2006 at 9:00pm

Hi,
one interesting point is, Bruce told about a connection between gathering love energy / (re)experience love / put yourself in a love-ful state  and  the perception of nonphysical environments (and, in turn, the physical in a new way). So this love energy might be not only alter our experiences, but even make them possible as a prerequisite.
To speak of "love energy" in my case was an opener to a new approach to love. Everybody involved in spiritual activity is talking about love, if not everybody at all. It had become worn out, "yeah yeah love, I know." . But when it is seen as energy, without the necessity (for being able to experience it) to embrace everyone before including your ugly neighbour and those guys of your past you never want to meet again, then you can have a new start to find out what love is. Like Bruce said, if thinking of persons don't work, think of pets or even a nice landscape, that would work too. So it's a broader understanding of love that makes it easier to find and experience it, "energy" implies you can have access to it when you're in the right frame of mind, more the technical way, and not only past a moral-judge told you that you now have done the exercitia and therefore you deserve it. No, there is no high step or armored border to cross to get bit after bit of this "energy", once you have identified it, so to identify it is it seems the beginning. It's like you have sounds, colors and odors, and it's all mixed up until you start giving them names, then you will more and more be capable of finer differentiations, and the same way it goes with feelings, or energies. And then maybe one day you could have a new look at your formerly ugly neighbour and might see some things which weren't to be seen by you before. That's what I think- but it's subject to change!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #49 - Jun 10th, 2006 at 10:00pm

that reminds me Spooky of Bruce's "recall specific memory" in reference to the feeling attached to such memory will start a chain reaction and you can make a new choice about the experience to sort of disengage the negatives..so then the ugly becomes less ugley and beauty can be found in the eye of the beholder.
I agree to think of love or PUL as an energy because it gives energy to the self.

even physical energy comes from a kind word which causes one to feel good, or to feel loved; or just appreciated. for example. I used to garden on public land and sometimes I would wonder why I was doing this, as its hard work. then once in a while someone would walk by and offer a word of appreciation for the beauty that they saw. something would happen to me. I would take that energy and suddenly I felt peppy and enjoyed to pull the weeds with this fresh energy. this would be PUL coming from out there to inside me. but to me, it seemed amazing that a thought could indeed energize the body itself!
yes, PUL could be like a drug! ha ha!

hugs, alysia

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #50 - Jun 11th, 2006 at 10:04am

Thanks for those two interesting and dissimiliar discussions! I find it fascinating that Bruce's themes can develop in us in so many ways ! Hope we get some more examples.
So you two responders to the BMBC theme show we can find ways of expanding involvement with love in  experiences in various focus levels.  And yet when expanding love's role, you were not attacked by the fuzzy bunnies and floating saints that might carry over from previous conceptions.
----Was this an initial fear or caution flag for anyone when they got to this part of the book, the "yeah yeah love, I know" response?

The word 'love' comes to us loaded with so many side issues. PUL helps us to reestablish some meaning. What else can we do to help potential retrievers
move thru any blockages that misconceptions might cause?

Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #51 - Jun 11th, 2006 at 12:12pm

hey...I was called mother Theresa on this board once. I was sure they were talking about me and to say the least I resented it!  I think we can move beyond such stereotyping...I would hope anyway.
maybe its this way: as a retriever you start off with a conception of your self image in that you are not there yet..its just an image of yourself doing it. an image comes from the imagination...but then I come here and learn my imagination is a good thing, and instructs me; not fails me. so you start doing it. action speaks louder than any process of building an image but they go together. so I'm Mother Theresa. so what?

to help others retrieve is a good idea, as I no longer think of retrieving as simply telling some poor bloke they are dead dead dead. its so much more. its IS a kind word as the successful retrieval is bring the dead or alive back to some form of feel good. what feels better than appreciation, love, or a recognition this person even exists?
not to get off subject, but this society is too technologized. you call someone on the phone; what do you get an answering maching with jillions of buttons to push and u never reach your party until an hour goes by maybe, then they say they need to redirect your call and the cycle begins again. what are you going to find in this technology? not human kindness, thats for sure. thats an example of how bereft in personalization we are. love, retrieving, kindness, this only happens one on one and retrievers can provide that understanding, that each of us happens to be a spirit as well a human struggling.

once you start retrieving you start understanding peoples patterns of behavior, how they can get stuck in beliefs day after day..and the funny thing is PUL frees them to move out of that belief. but what I wanted to say about love or PUL and self image, the first step is willingness. you have to want to see it first then only your focus goes in that direction and you find it covered over with allusion. being willing in spirit to see only love puts you thru some grinding experiences at first but you hold up strong and keep your willingness and life changes then, because you are just another human and we all have such similar problems in connecting and relating.
so if anyone calls me mother Theresa. fine. at least I'm not Hitler!  hugs....I need a place to live...BYE!!!

Thanks Bets...pushing my buttons as usual!

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #52 - Jun 11th, 2006 at 12:44pm

I'm going away for the day but thought I'd post this because it has to do with Heart intelligence and I found it very interesting.

http://www.ratical.org/many_worlds/JCP99.html

"The idea that we can think with our hearts is no longer just a metaphor, but is, in fact, a very real phenomenon. We now know this because the combined research of two or three fields is proving that the heart is the major center of intelligence in human beings. Molecular biologists have discovered that the heart is the body's most important endocrine gland. In response to our experience of the world, it produces and releases a major hormone, ANF -- which stands for Atriol Neuriatic Factor -- that profoundly effects every operation in the limbic structure, or what we refer to as the "emotional brain."

This includes the hippocampal area where memory and learning take place, and also the control centers for the entire hormonal system. And neurocardiologist have found that 60 to 65% of the cells of the heart are actually neural cells, not muscle cells as was previously believed. They are identical to the neural cells in the brain, operating through the same connecting links called ganglia, with the same axonal anddendritic connections that take place in the brain, as well as through the very same kinds of neurotransmitters found in the brain.

Quite literally, in other words, there is a "brain" in the heart, whose ganglia are linked to every major organ in the body, to the entire muscle spindle system that uniquely enables humans to express their emotions. About half of the heart's neural cells are involved in translating information sent to it from all over the body so that it can keep the body working as one harmonious whole. And the other half make up a very large, unmediated neural connection with the emotional brain in our head and carry on a twenty-four-hour-a-day dialogue between the heart and the brain that we are not even aware of."

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #53 - Jun 11th, 2006 at 1:53pm

Mairlyn is demonstrating whats gonna happen in the future to society as we evolve. the heart intelligence is too intelligent to blow up the world, so thought I'd throw that in for the nay sayers who believe in destruction potential of the human nature. sure, we create wars but we can look forward to the merge of science as Marilyns website puts it forth. I mean science and religion merge. for many ideas expressed here have to do with religious concepts we've carried for generations as a society speaking...and we can't rid ourselves of those concepts all at once, but only the concepts that pertain to PUL and tolerance among peoples will evolve us.
I love science. I'm more into holographics and string theory but I'm only at the beginning of merging science and religion. I've lived a few religious lives and assume theres been benefit there; but it IS time for science and the heart intelligence idea excites me beyond anything else....so whadaya expect of mother Theresa clone? lol. thanks Mair..you're my sister. love ya. alysia

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #54 - Jun 13th, 2006 at 1:18am

Betson asked: How does the love energy used in afterlife contacts (or as presented in Bruce Moen's book) differ from your previous concepts of love? Does that affect your life beyond your afterlife involvements?
_____

I'd say it differs in that it occurs as in a rote, or as in a rush of vibrations of emotional nature, a more profound experience which filters down into the brain, into your mundane C1 and can't help but effect you as you keep thinking about what the feelings said and keep wondering about it in C1. PUL, felt from these other levels, whether its obe, or phasing, or meditation, they are what makes life worth living to me. in C1, we can experience PUL, but it is like it is measured, in increments, yet here in C1 is where we set ourselves up for these extraordinary excursions which seem to be happening on the outside of us, but really since we are all connected by the heart intelligence, we are talking about the inside of the heart linked up the mental, where we are willing to love.
anyway, I'm sure everyone has fallen in love. so ask yourself what it would be like to never fall out of love. and thats what these kinds of experiences do for you. and we all deserve to be loved and to experience our connections here or there. hugs, alysia

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #55 - Jun 14th, 2006 at 10:12am

Greetings all,
I was just noticing that we have more readers than posters,  so I wanted to note that when a reply is addressed to a particular someone, that's just for clarity.  So thread-readers can look back and see what they're responding to. In no way does it intend to set up a dialogue limited to the named 2.
Even if a person had not read the part of the book up fpr discussion, they might have questions or comments based upon what had been said so far that would help everyone examine and clarify their thoughts.
The intention isn't to paraphrase or speak for Bruce Moen, but rather to explore what happens as a result of reading his works.
(New discussion questions coming soon.)

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #56 - Jun 14th, 2006 at 1:01pm

Betson said: Quote:
Thinking of the realms labeled Focus 24,25, 26, have you ever attempted to enter them while in a state of mind not conducive to love energies? Would you share with us what happeneed, or if you have not done that what you think could happen?

I have always entered the Belief System Territories in a state of mind that is condusive to love energies. It is basically ingrained in me now to do this. Without the love energy, I don't feel that I could have moved anyone along to the Light. It can't be stressed enough how much LOVE is needed to get people's attention. Smiley

With Heartfelt Love,
Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #57 - Jun 15th, 2006 at 1:18am

your right Mairlyn, nothing much happens without the PUL element and we will be expressing this the rest of our lives and there will be some who won't get it so thats what I'm thinking about right now. the funny thing about your post is from where I am your post is shown as posted at 11:01. I don't think you knew that would happen but it has meaning for me. hugs, alysia

IP Logged

mediastreamer

Reply #58 - Jun 15th, 2006 at 10:16am

Murphy's law:  If something can go wrong it will

Monroe/Moen law:  If it's a belief system it will crash.

This is a very interesting thread to me.  When I first read about belief system crahes it shed a whole new light on the life changing experiences I've had.  The first one I had was caused by an LSD trip I had when I was just out of college.  It was a very powerful experience simply because I knew nothing about the afterlife.  It opened me up to that possibility.  During the experience I thought I had died and gone to hell and there was no one around that could talk me out of it (I was stuck in focus 23 while I was in my physical body).  When the drug wore off I was so greatful to be alive but I was very shook up because I knew that if I died for real I would go right back to that hell.  I no longer considered hell a place but a state of mind.  And if that's the case then I had a whole lot of work to do.  I really related to the Firesign Theater quote, "Everything you know is wrong".  It took me years to reintegrate into a somewhat normal life.

The second and bigger crash came while I was involved in a religious group.  I had come to the point where I outgrew the belief system and had to move on.  Sounds easy but this took years.  I had to leave behind all messiahs and doctrines of salvation.  It's very depressing to come to the realization that you've been wrong about your belief system.  I think the fear of dealing honestly with yourself about belief systems is what keeps many of us stuck in them.  Fortunately I'm at the point now where the "buck" stops totally with me. 

Another interesting note about crashes is that If you've ever talked with a person who has had a near death experience you'll notice that almost all of them go through belief system crashes.  At iands.org there is a section on how to deal with the after effects of an NDE.  One major after effect is depression. A lot of them feel that THEY DON'T WANT TO BE HERE.  At least those who have had an uplifting NDE feel that way. 

I hope this is useful to anyone out there.
Rick

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #59 - Jun 15th, 2006 at 4:25pm

Hi Rick, well said I must say and basically my own story; I'm sure others benefit from reading these posts and I'm glad you posted.  speaking of Murphy's law. I used to live life looking over my shoulder, waiting for karma to catch up to me. then I died. when I died I stopped looking over my shoulder as I realized everything that had seemed wrong in my life had a purpose I could not have known. I don't know how to express the freedom from worry these days to not have to look over my shoulder to examine what I might have done wrong and was being punished for. it was all just belief system programs making me dance faster than I needed to. nowdays I look forward to any crash..I actually try to find a good crash because I know whats on the other side of it. more freedom. I shouldn't say I try to find a crash, but rather I can focus on really enjoying life now without worrying like I used to about every little thing that happens. its true what u say in a way; that all those who experience NDE do not really live here on this planet fully, nor do they want to be here; as once you've been to the other side, this earth fails to satisfy those deep cravings to return home to our natural state.
however, we have our reasons to remain and live out our term; only we are changed people; freer somehow and so we can really make some headway to share our stories as best we can. and again, I feel very happy about you and send gratitude that you posted. hugs, alysia

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.