Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Bruce Moen Bk Club--Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook (Read 58071 times)
Cosmic_Ambitions

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Bruce Moen Bk Club--Afterlife Knowledge Guideb
Reply #75 - Jun 19th, 2006 at 12:40pm

Hmm....  Smiley

(Sorry... back to staying on topic now.)

PUL,
Cosmic_Ambitions

Would there be this eternal seeking if the found existed?~Antonio Porchia&&Before enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.  After enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.~Zen Buddhist Proverb&&And remember, no matter where you go, there you are.~Confucius

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #76 - Jun 19th, 2006 at 2:27pm

you are just fine Cosmic...I was trying to be funny again with the little icon..it didn't work. Tongue  I just decided that it is the human's job to get off topic. no wait a second..has anybody noted that the whole world is off topic? Isn't having wars down through history off topic? maybe its just me. I looked back over my life now and I've always been off topic in every thing I did. but I wouldn't change a thing how it went. and I wouldn't change anything that is happening on this wonderful board. each and everyone of you just glow to me.
love you lots and I hardly know you!!! Cheesy and remember me, my name is Chuckles.

blessings, I am going to make Bets get us back on topic!!! Bets, I'm just kidding, can't you tell? Wink

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Cosmic_Ambitions

Reply #77 - Jun 19th, 2006 at 9:22pm

You might have to call me "Chuckles Jr." Chuckles, because you can really make me throw down a mean belly-laugh, and it's really good to feel that every now and again! LOL! Grin

Okay Bets, take it away! Wink

PUL,
Cosmic_Ambitions

P.S. Actually, maybe "Chuckles Jr." would get a little confusing for people... I'll just stick to Cosmic_Ambitions for now. (The Cosmic_Ambitions that chuckles at Chuckles!)  Smiley

Would there be this eternal seeking if the found existed?~Antonio Porchia&&Before enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.  After enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.~Zen Buddhist Proverb&&And remember, no matter where you go, there you are.~Confucius

IP Logged

Ehem..

Reply #78 - Jun 19th, 2006 at 9:38pm

can someone tell me what Focused attention is and how to do the exercise? bruce mentioned it on astralpulse. don't tell me to get the book because my mom doesn't believe in these types of things. she won't change her mind AT ALL. she says it's the "devil" when she happened to see the astralpulse window and i forgot to close it.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #79 - Jun 19th, 2006 at 11:41pm

hello Ehem. focused attention would be like concentrating to my opinion. it would be like staring at something and not thinking about it..just focusing on it and seeing what could be picked up from the object of attention. you probably do it in school when you concentrate on what the teacher is saying.
hope that helps. sorry about your mom hasseling you. seems like moms do that just automatically. I bug my kids too. I think you'll be ok. happy exploring! alysia

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #80 - Jun 21st, 2006 at 3:09pm

WOW, the bookclub has it's own forums now. This is fantastic Bruce. Thank you. Wink

With Love,
Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #81 - Jun 21st, 2006 at 3:42pm

THANK YOU BRUCE!!!!!!!!!!! Kiss   I have to go get my books out of storage now. this is most serious!  I am going to enjoy re-reading stuff.

my heart is full..bye!

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #82 - Jun 21st, 2006 at 4:05pm

First post in the new forum..humm...i like the interface..nice change.

Ok.. WOW..Thanks Bruce, the bookclub has it's own forums now. This is fantastic.Thank you.
IMPO should have been done year ago..lol. feels like the old days when we were discussing concept/experience regarding your books and how do do those exercises..hehe.
i remember having such a hard time with "The little finger exercise" until you point me out to the right direction.
Thanks again.

With love Romain

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #83 - Jun 21st, 2006 at 8:11pm

I guess this is my first time to post on the new forum as well.  I see a couple folks are now moderators!  That's great.

I was away on vacation for a few days so had a lot of catch-up reading to do, but would like to chime in a bit here so no one forgets me.

Alysia and Cosmic were talking about seeing brief faces and such.  I happened to just be thinking about this the last few days.  I wondered what those flashes mean.  I get them clearly but they only last a few moments.  Alysia, you said to concentrate on it to get information.  Then you also mentioned in your answer about focused attention that it is to concentrate focusing on something without thinking. 

I am glad to read this Alysia as it makes sense to me.  I find that I think too much sometimes and lose my focus.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #84 - Jun 22nd, 2006 at 8:01pm

Hi there,
I remember an occasion where one of my helpers surprised me:

I came to one of my helpers in a mind journey, she is a kind of my nonphysical partner/wife, and when I came near to her and wanted to hug her, she turned me back! That never happened before. I was somehow puzzled, "Huh? What now?" I thought. She looked into my eyes. Then she said/communicated: "Didn't you forget something?" I immediately knew what she meant. I was embarassed. I forgot love. I had come to her in a dizzy, sleepy state, been acting more or less automatically, following a familiar pattern. She gave me a pretty reminder! To do what you do fully and honestly. I then got myself together, woke myself up, tuned into love, opened wide my nonphysical eyes, then she smiled and everything was good again.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.