Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Bruce Moen Bk Club--Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook (Read 58069 times)
Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Bruce Moen Bk Club--Afterlife Knowledge Guideb
Reply #30 - Jun 1st, 2006 at 3:49pm

Quote:
All joking aside, I find it highly interesting that so many have targeted me as being of the female type gender. I haven't heard that from anyone before...

You are most likely  very well balanced male/female wise. Interesting too that you've only heard that from people here.

Going back to reality, I think I need to watch "What The Bleep" again. Have you all seen it?  We each create every second of every day and I need to study this more. I had to buy my own copy as this small town wouldn't bring it to the theater as the owner said it was too esoteric for these people (how true) and even the stores that carry videos and DVD didn't have it.  Shocked LOL

Love, Mairlyn  Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #31 - Jun 1st, 2006 at 11:20pm

Marilyn's post above doesn't show up on the list for me unless I post this....
?

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #32 - Jun 2nd, 2006 at 12:44am

Lucy, it was really weird.  I made the post and it didn't show up for me at all but on the 'front page', it said that I had posted at such & such time. So I figured it was hung up out there in www land and that hopefully it would eventually come through here. And I guess it did with your post. Really strange stuff.  Shocked lol

Love, Mairlyn  Grin

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #33 - Jun 2nd, 2006 at 8:00am

Book Club--- Based upon the 2nd 'section' (pp circa 50--100)  of AKG----Aspects of Consciousness

1.  On other threads discussion already has been offered on the roles of Interpreter and Perceiver.  Instead of discussion this time, could any of you share a 'dialogue' between Perceiver and Interpreter, ---either one you've experienced, or one you create that will illustrate some afterlife information to be learned? In other words, what might a dialogue between your Perceiver and Interpreter sound like and what did you learn from it?
+/Or
2. 'Guidance' comes in many forms or invisibly. As a reader of AKG you may have had guidance experiences from which others can learn.
When 'Guidance' was first being acknowledged as an important part of your spiritual life, did you have any experiences with it that surprised, amused, or scared you, that instructed you in some unexpected way ?
+/Or
3.  Aspects of Consciousness includes Aspects of selves.  Have you had or heard of experiences in integrating what one finds on focus levels with what one needed to learn about self?  Humorous?
surprising?
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on these books!

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #34 - Jun 2nd, 2006 at 6:56pm

I talk to my angel guides everyday.  Espically when I am driving. Here are two expierence regarding listining to my angels.  Several years ago, I left work and was crossing the street. When I got to the curb, I didn't pay attention to my footing and didn't step up high enough. Down I went, face first.  This is the part that was "enlightening". As I was falling, I felt a presence in front of me, holding me back and I "slowly" went down to the ground, face first.  My nose only touch the pavement ever so slightly and my glasses slid forward.  I said out loud, "Wow, what happened?" I wasn't referring to my spill, but rather the presence who cushioned my fall.
Two years ago, while driving on the highway in the winter months, I decide to slow down as I could see the pavement was starting to freeze over. As I  started to lower my speed (from 60 to 50, so I thought), I heard very clearly, "You are going to go  off the road".  As my car turned and went sideways across the first lane, I heard, "let go of the wheel".  I let the driving wheel go and the car continued to turn and go backwards over the breakdown lane into the grass section (covered with snow) of the median.  I landed quite safely, cushioned by the snow. At rush hour----there were no other cars on the highway either in front, to the side, or in back of me.  I knew I would be safe. I had a tow truck within the hour and arrived home safely.
I preceive my angle guides and I interpret their messages---instantly.   

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #35 - Jun 2nd, 2006 at 7:36pm

I've had 2 experiences like that too cat. Both of them were a couple years ago when I lived in Oregon. I was with my friend Sharon and got out of her truck. Somehow I missed seeing the cement piece that stops cars from driving forward. I went staight down and then straight up again. I never hit the pavement. Now this happened twice at two different times. Both times Sharon said she couldn't figure out what happened to me because I was there, then going down, then going back up again. LOL My perceptions were really strange because I could feel myself going down and then coming right back up almost like when you rewind a tape. Well, of course it was my guides and they are the ones that put me back up again.  Needless to say, I thanked my guides profusely and promised to be more careful.  Grin

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #36 - Jun 3rd, 2006 at 12:11am

I love reading and sharing these kinds of stories.  I don't know if I've ever told you guys this one...

When my son was about 6 months old, I was on my way out the door and had him in the car, but I forgot something in the house.  So I unbuckled him from his car seat and carried him in the house with me while I went back in the house.  While walking down the hallway I tripped and started falling forward, and of course I was afraid my baby would go flying out of my arms.  I thought "please don't let me drop the baby!"  and instantly I was forcefully pushed straight down in a squating position with my knees on the floor.  I don't know how I got in that position, as my back was straight and my arms were tight against me with the baby never coming loose from my body.  It happened so fast that my muscles in my legs felt ripped and were quite painful for several days afterward, as it was such an unnatural maneuver.  I was shocked and knew that something had intervened to protect the baby, but I was very, very thankful.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #37 - Jun 3rd, 2006 at 1:43am

thankx Betson..you always know how to get me started somehow!

first, I love your stories one and all. I have not fallen and been propped up yet..cross fingers! but! I have sliced my finger, like the papercut kind and heard a voice say DO YOU NEED PAIN??
of course, logical person that I am basically I replied NO!! and all this before the pain signal reached the brain cell.

the following conversation I took out of my book I will be publishing as soon as I'm satisfied with it, or rather, the guides are satisfied.
I used to call it higher self conversation, but now that Betson mentions this "interpretor, perceiver" idea, I am thinking also this fits well to explain the dialogue.
DP stands for dead preacher aspect, and is he whom I believe was another life I lived. He says he was an early Christian. LR stands for me, Laughing Rain, the gal who is new and fresh here and not much else.

LR: Everybody is love?
DP:  Yes.
LR: They don’t say so?
DP:  No.
LR:  Everybody does not love me?
DP:  They don’t know they love you.
LR:  That’s not understandable to me.
DP:  If you love them first, they love you.
LR: That’s understandable.
DP: Thought you could see that.
LR:  Is this like a great truth?
LR:  I cannot share this great truth?
DP:  Not in a book. Emotions are not usually expressed through written words unless you write poetry or use your right brain.
LR:  Why develop intellect at all?
DP:  It is a diverse world; each viewpoint is valid.
LR:  And no right or wrong; but if love is behind all, to speak of it is not wrong?
DP:  No, it is not wrong.
LR:  Do I have to explain love scientifically?
DP:  You don’t have to do anything.
LR:  Oh, I forgot.
DP:  What do you wish to do?
LR:  Ah....love for no reason.
DP:  Then love for reason or no reason.
LR:  Its too noisy out there.  Not many speak of love.
DP:  You must listen harder. You will hear it.
LR:  Oh, I forgot. Thats true!
DP:  It’s very quiet now. Shhh!
LR:  Yes, tomb like.
DP:  Do you feel it?
LR:  Feel what?
DP:  Love.
LR:  For myself? Theres no one else here.
DP:  Yes, yourself when theres no one else there.
LR:  Yes, I’m neat, huh?
DP:  Oh, you’re like the common nut variety.
LR:  I’m gonna let that one fly. So what message I send to one, is received by all?
LR:  Everybody does not love me I learned today.
DP:  And?
LR:  Because they forgot they loved me?
DP:  Tell them they love you because you love yourself for no reason.
LR:  It’s easy to love them because they all belong to me.
DP:  Because you let them not love you.
LR:  Yes, I let them not love me if they don’t want to. That’s what god does.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Cosmic_Ambitions

Reply #38 - Jun 3rd, 2006 at 2:46am

That was a great conversation piece Chuckles. I liked the ideas about love in there. I also enjoyed everyone else's stories with regards to Guardian Angel Intervention or "G.A.I."

I believe that I have posted this story in a previous thread somewhere, but it bares repeating nonetheless...

I remember hearing a story from my grandma when I was younger. My grandma; grandpa; dad; and all of his brothers/sisters were driving in the car on a family trip. My grandpa was driving and had dozed off behind the wheel. Upon dozing off, the car took a sharp right and was headed straight for a telephone pole/deep ditch at roughly 50 mph. Right before impact the car was "miraculously" back on the road and driving straight ahead with no explanation as to how this could have possibly/logically happened. There was no answer aside from "G.A.I."...

There was another time when my brother was little and he had told my mom that a lady in white was singing to him in the backyard and that she had a light inside of her... My mom went out back to look, but nobody was there! Also, my brother had no previous notions of angels/helpers/guides prior to this experience.

Another event that occured was when I was in grade school and had made a clay pottery bowl in art class... It was painted blue and had been thrown into the kiln to harden. Upon pulling it out I had noticed a blemish on the bowl that looked rather peculiar. Upon further inspection I realized that it was actually a highly detailed face of an angelic looking man. It was perfectly centered and unmistakable. I believe this to be either a guardian angel displaying his presence subtly, or a member of my I/There disk. Either way, it was apparent that it was not a coincidence on the paints part.

PUL,
Cosmic_Ambitions

(Side note): I ran into a lady at work today that works in the medical clinic... I began talking of the back pain that I experience all the time as a result of a car accident that I had been in roughly 3 years ago. Like everyone on this board, she reccommended an energy cleansing/stimulating of my various chakras. She said that she had actually trained on how to work with energies for this very reason. She then began a brief spur of the moment energy manipulation on my back with her hands. I began feeling heat quickly build up as she did this... She said that she was sucking out the negative energy/vibrations, and replacing them with positive energy/vibrations. I then felt my back get cold, and the pain subsided. She said that when I get time, that she would like to do a full energy healing on me. I'm totally game, and I can't wait! She also said that she felt a very strong flow of energy in me and that she has never felt it that strong before. This was the first time that I've ever had this done and I'm already hooked! Smiley

Would there be this eternal seeking if the found existed?~Antonio Porchia&&Before enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.  After enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.~Zen Buddhist Proverb&&And remember, no matter where you go, there you are.~Confucius

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #39 - Jun 3rd, 2006 at 4:47pm

thats cool CA about the back healing and you seem ready to let it all recede into the past..and it helps the healer so much when people accept them like you are doing. I'm very happy for you.

I've had a chakra adjustment by a friend done about 3 times out there..we heal each other and its so much easier than doing it alone. I also had 2 discs slipped popped back into place by another absent friend as well as a group of healers on the other board I am on. I had received healing from the group then the discs slipped again. were times I crawled around the floor with it..sleeping a lot...my pain threshold is high...no insurance...my friend visualized my back, saw the exact number of the discs on a sort of chart, and a spirit doctor assisted him in popping it back, it took him hours to do it and I am in debt to him for this seriously. the pain mysteriously vanished the next day after he did this, although I had been barely getting around for about a month.

so all I'm saying is I'm glad you are getting back healing as thats the worst pain I can think of to have. and everyone out there it's ok to believe in miracles as they happen if you let them and you ask in sincerity and say you would like to be done with the pain once and for all.

hugs, alysia

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #40 - Jun 3rd, 2006 at 7:53pm

Keeping on topic here, I decided to tell about my first encounter with a Guide. I had heard of them, knew we all had them, but had never seen or heard one.  So with that in mind, I had what's called a PREP session at TMI after I took Lifeline in June 2001. This is where I am in a completely soundproofed room that has copper shielding on every wall and ceiling. There's a huge bed in there that is filled with salt water. I have 3 electrodes on the fingers of my right hand and headphones on to hear Skip talk to me and a microphone just above me to talk to Skip.  Here is my session:

The Monday after Lifeline I had a booth (PREP) session with Skip Atwater.  We chatted for quite awhile and he explained how I'd have electrodes on my fingers which measure surface temperature, galvanic skin response and skin potential levels.  I don't quite understand all that but that's okay. Skip and I discussed what I wanted to get out of the session and I told
him to connect more with Guidance.  Told him I never see/hear Guides,
just know that it/they are there.  The booth has a wonderfully
comfortable waterbed with saltwater in it.  I sort of rolled onto it,
put on the headphones and Skip put the electrodes on my fingers, then
absolute darkness.   At Focus 10 I asked who my Guides were but didn't
receive an answer.   At Focus 12 I started seeing the white swirls I've
always connected with Guidance.  I asked if the swirls were my Guides
and had the same song sung to me as in Lifeline when I asked what my
purpose in life now was -- "Just spread sunshine all over the place and
put on a happy face".  Along with the song came incredible feelings of
Love.  At that point I felt I had succeeded in connecting with
Guidance.  At Focus 15 I didn't perceive anything so we went on up to
Focus 21. I went into the Bridge Cafe and asked for the pink drink that
helps me perceive more. All this time I was so comfortable and not
feeling my body at all.  I asked again if the swirls were my Guides and
I started getting twitches and vibrations over several places on my
body.  Then I started getting warm, then hot, then very hot and I was
about to tell Skip I couldn't take the heat but in my mind I thought
I've got to do something about this and the next thing I knew I was
swimming with a dolphin in very cool water.  In fact, I was hanging on
from underneath so that I was fully submerged in the water and I started
getting relief.  I came up once and the heat started again so I went
back down in the water and just enjoyed the coolness and looked at the
dolphin who was smiling at me and then I realized that this was my Guide
also.  Skip asked me what happened so I told him.  Then he said it was
time to go back to C1.  The Dolphin came back with me to F10.  When I
got out of the booth, Skip showed me on the charts that my skin
temperature stayed normal but that when I felt so hot, my GSR (Galvanic
skin responses) and SPV (Skin potential levels) rose sharply, then both
came down quite fast (swimming with dolphin), back up a little, then
down again as I totally cooled off.  I felt extremely satisfied as I'd
finally CONNECTED in my mind to Guidance.  And it was hard to believe
that an hour has passed because the time seemed so short, but it was
definitely an hour.  I also had my 2 crystals with me in the booth.

Later in a meditation with a group, I met my dolphin guide again and asked her if she had another form. She changed immediately into a blonde beautiful woman with long hair. I asked if she had a name and she said Quest. I thought how appropriate that name was. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #41 - Jun 3rd, 2006 at 9:22pm

I enjoyed that Mairlyn..I could almost go there with you in the cool water and feel the happiness of the dolphin/woman. hugs, alysia

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #42 - Jun 3rd, 2006 at 10:50pm

You know, one thing that amazed me at the time is that I don't swim and here I was under water looking up at the smiling dolphin and I wasn't breathing. I thought, wow, how cool this is.

Luv ya, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Cosmic_Ambitions

Reply #43 - Jun 4th, 2006 at 2:07am

Great story Marilyn!

PUL,
Cosmic_Ambitions

Would there be this eternal seeking if the found existed?~Antonio Porchia&&Before enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.  After enlightenment-chop wood, carry water.~Zen Buddhist Proverb&&And remember, no matter where you go, there you are.~Confucius

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #44 - Jun 4th, 2006 at 2:42am

Thanks CA. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.