Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Communicating with dead relatives = demons? (Read 26187 times)
jdee190

ALK Member

Communicating with dead relatives = demons?
Nov 18th, 2011 at 3:13pm

A Christian told me that mediums are the work of Satan and when they contact the dead it is really demons and they will end up in Hell.

This has upset me as my mum recently recieved very good news about my late grandad from a medium Sad

IP Logged

heisenberg69

England
Re: Communicating with dead relatives = demons?
Reply #1 - Nov 18th, 2011 at 4:19pm

Hi jdee190,
would a demon give messages of love, hope and  forgiveness ? I suppose there are those who might say a demon could say such things but I refer them to Jesus's response when he was accused of being in league with the Devil-  'And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand' Matthew 12:25.To paraphrase - you don't serve evil by demonstrating love.

IP Logged

Andy B

ALK Member

Staffordshire, England
Reply #2 - Nov 18th, 2011 at 4:28pm

Hi Jdee,

If you asked the Christian why a demon would impersonate "dead" relatives they wouldn't be able to answer. Other than the bible says so, which will be a misinterpretation no doubt.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/We-Dont-Die-Andersons-Conversations/dp/0425114511/ref=sr...

Here is a book which you might find interesting. He's a medium who is also catholic and in his younger years the catholic school tried to get him sectioned due to his ability.

I had Jehovas knock on my door not long after my son had passed and they said that they believe that there will be a resurrection one day, Alien resurrection? It's not as good as the first 2 films  Wink.

Ignore the Christian and their frankly disgusting comments to you and your mother.

Long time no speak Jdee.
Andy

IP Logged

jdee190

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Nov 18th, 2011 at 5:00pm

Thanks! Even reading the reviews helped.

Im a church going Catholic but with a free thinking mind. I dont believe what the Church teaches because my Grandad was an atheist and I believe is in heaven.

My mum is a very good Catholic, more 'devout' than me if you say, but she has went to mediums and received VERY accurate readings about my grandad!

So this George Anderson is a Catholic medium who believes in a spirit realm?

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Nov 18th, 2011 at 5:02pm

I doubt that that Christian looked into the matter with any real depth.

I believe it is important to be careful about unfriendly spirits. But this doesn't mean that there aren't any friendly spirits and that they don't communicate with people.

IP Logged

Andy B

ALK Member

Staffordshire, England
Reply #5 - Nov 18th, 2011 at 6:35pm

Jdee,

"So this George Anderson is a Catholic medium who believes in a spirit realm?"

If you like, yes.

The book I posted has all you need to know about how it all started as well as his struggle dealing with it in his early years, it also covers what sceptics have to say as well as what they have tested biologically on him to see what's different about him than the rest of us.

It's his first book, he has others too, I have not read them yet but I would highly recommend this one first as it covers all angles like, religion, science etc.

He has his own site too, his readings are expensive but he gets that much interest he has his own team of staff who need paying for full time work dealing with this interest. So I can understand that, I'm thinking of having a reading with him one day but I have other things that need paying off first  Roll Eyes.

Andy

IP Logged

Andy B

ALK Member

Staffordshire, England
Reply #6 - Nov 18th, 2011 at 6:38pm

http://www.georgeanderson.com/

I forgot to post the link to his site so here you go, he has a facebook page too which he actually updates himself.

I'm not on facebook though as I can't stand it but I have seen it on a google search.

IP Logged

crossbow

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Nov 18th, 2011 at 8:47pm

1 John 4:1-6

As unnecessary as these verses may sound on a superficial worldly level, they do have merit.

Test it out even on the spirits of living people. Try it on some of those "humanitarians" who carry an air of being elevated human beings and who use all the buzz words - equality, diversity, compassion, etc, and who condemn racism, sexism, thisism, thatism. You might see some interesting reactions and revealing answers.  

« Last Edit: Nov 19th, 2011 at 2:17am by crossbow »  

IP Logged

jdee190

ALK Member

Reply #8 - Nov 19th, 2011 at 5:57am

Thanks everyone. As always great people with great help!

IP Logged

Andy B

ALK Member

Staffordshire, England
Reply #9 - Nov 19th, 2011 at 7:32am

Jdee,

You can ask George questions on his facebook page.

Why not join it and ask him about what the Christian said, see what he thinks, you've not got anything to lose really.

Andy

IP Logged

jdee190

ALK Member

Reply #10 - Nov 19th, 2011 at 3:42pm

Im thinking about buying his book, it sounds great!

Have you read it Andy? What were his views on religion if you have read it?

Cheers

IP Logged

Eternity For All Radio

ALK Member

Reply #11 - Nov 19th, 2011 at 3:52pm

jdee190 wrote on Nov 18th, 2011 at 3:13pm:
A Christian told me that mediums are the work of Satan and when they contact the dead it is really demons and they will end up in Hell.

This has upset me as my mum recently recieved very good news about my late grandad from a medium Sad

Hello, dear wonderful friend! Please do not worry at what this particular person has told you! Almost everyone, whether they realize it or not, receives thoughts and messages from deceased loved ones - and it's not the work of the devil! There is nothing wrong with communicating with the deceased through mediums. It is a perfectly healthy and safe way to connect with people who have passed on.

I have spent a very long time reading afterlife evidence, and I can personally assure you that your grandfather is doing fine over there - in fact he is better than ever!  Grin The afterlife is a truly wondrous place.

Trust me, dear friend, anyone sending you a message of love and forgiveness is most assuredly the person you think they are, not some negative being.

I truly hope this helps!

-Andrew
Eternity For All Radio
http://eternityforallradio.com
WWW http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eternity-For-All/178  
IP Logged

Andy B

ALK Member

Staffordshire, England
Reply #12 - Nov 19th, 2011 at 4:13pm

Hi Jdee,

Yes I have read the book that I posted, I still have it, I wasn't very clear with one of my posts I meant that I hadn't read his others yet lol.

Tbh mate, I didn't really take in the religion part of it as I don't really have an interest in religion, but he still classes himself as a Catholic so he obviously still believes in it. Him being a Catholic does play a big part in his book as his ability goes against what the nuns at his school believed. This is the reason why I mentioned it to you.

Andy

IP Logged

jdee190

ALK Member

Reply #13 - Nov 19th, 2011 at 6:49pm

Thanks, on his facebook he celebrates Christian events (Easter, Christmas) but also Hanukkah which is a Jewish event.

Although he is a Catholic, he must not believe it has a bearing on what happens when you die?

As i have stressed before I am Catholic but believe my atheist grandad is in Heaven.

IP Logged

Andy B

ALK Member

Staffordshire, England
Reply #14 - Nov 19th, 2011 at 7:44pm

I think the belief thing only applies to how strong your beliefs are. For example, if someone was a fundamental atheist then when they die he would not believe that he is dead and would not go to heaven by choice.

On the other hand a fundamental Christian might think that they will have to be saved by God so when they die they will wait around for that to happen.

Being an atheist or a christian doesn't mean that you don't believe in an afterlife or only believe what the bible or the church states about an afterlife, you could well be open to other things too.

Your granddad probably is in heaven, him being an atheist shouldn't have a bearing on that. Afterall atheism is just a lack of belief in God, some do believe in an afterlife and even if they don't it doesn't necessarily mean that they won't get there when the time comes.

This is just my take on it but I do know it's definitely not as simple as some people make it out to be  Roll Eyes.

Andy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.