Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 
Send Topic Print
My First Experiences!! - using what Bruce said in (Read 191577 times)
Jeff
Ex Member

My First Retrievals With Verifiable Information --
Reply #270 - Oct 8th, 2002 at 6:14pm

Hi Guys,

Obviously, as those who know me on this Board know, this isn't my first retrieval ever.  But this is the first time I was able to get verifiable information.

About three weeks ago at work I suddenly started talking about doing retrievals.  It's so odd because I usually don't discuss this at work.  I've talked about channeling and my colleagues know I'm into non-traditional spiritual stuff.  But I guess I didn't want to appear too off-the-wall so the retrieval stuff doesn't get mentioned.

Anyway, as soon as I started talking, one of the secretary's got really interested.  She told me about a friend, Christopher, a fireman who'd died in the World Trade Center.  Apparently strange things were going on in his home.  The guy was a lead guitarist in a band.  His parent's were going a little nuts because they could hear guitar music playing in the house.  Even my co-worker, Angelica, could hear it whenever she visited.  The other things was that the doorbell kept ringing and nobody would be at the door.

Angelica asked if I could look in on Christopher to see what was going on.  Everybody, including myself, was sure he was playing the guitar and ringing the doorbell. 

Angelica told me that Christopher had only been a fireman for 8 months before he died and had rushed into one of the twin towers, along with a lot of his buddies, just minutes before it collapsed.  Interestingly enough, nearly months afterward they found his body in the rubble.  It was one of the few cases where an entire body was found intact.

She also told me he was a mama's boy, very close to his mother.  His parent's were extremely upset about his death and, added to that the unusual sounds in their home, were also in therapy.  I asked Angelica not to tell me anymore about Christopher or his family because I didn't want whatever information I got to be influenced.

But I was very nervous because heretofore I've only done retrievals brought to me by Helpers.  This was the first time I'd get a chance to "prove" whether I was making this up or not.  Admittedly, the fact that I might get everything wrong had me scared sh*tless.

Then to make matters worse, a week later Angelica told me about her sister's mother-in-law who'd died suddenly in a car wreck.  She wanted me to check on her too.  Great!  Now I had two people to check on!

So I did what I usually do . . . I procrastinated for two more weeks.

On Sunday evening, I got the strong sensation to lay down and attempt a retrieval.  I got the feeling I'd do both that day.

I decided to start by totaling relaxing every muscle in my body.  I imagined a cool blue light that does started at the top of my head and went slowly down my body.  This took maybe twenty minutes.  Then I started the energy gathering breaths.  Eventually I moved into Bruce's new energy gathering technique which, by the way, is amazing.

I heard Jane Preston, the guide I've worked with a lot on the inner planes, calling me to my place in Focus 27.  I followed her voice and sat at the table on my patio.  As usually she had a pot of tea and poured me a cup.  I drank it feeling the heat as it went down my throat.  The taste was rose hips with a bit of honey.  Jane often has me imagine drinking or smelling or tasting as fully as possible.  These exercises help develop my inner senses.

We talked about my growth and some things that were coming up for me.  She said many changes were coming in my life and that it was important for me to keep up with my energy work.  This would help me adjust more easily to the changes.  Some of the changes centered around my job.  But I'll also be moving again (I just moved at the beginning of September!). 

She told me Hassan, a Helper and apparent colleague when I'm between lives, would be taking over for the retrieval.  It often happens that I'll meet with Jane who'll introduce me to the guide actually helping with the retrieval.  She often is like a coordinator who briefs me on ceratin things, introduces me to certain people and leaves me with them, then returns for another private discussion.

Hassan then came to my patio garden.  Jane seemed to have disappeared.  I also sensed many other people, men in firemen's outfits.  But I really couldn't see them.  Hassan explained that most of the people present knew Christopher.  Some were friends and/or colleagues who'd died along with him on 9/11; others were guides on the inner planes.  Hassan said I'd be a part of the rescue mission.

Hassan briefed me on Christopher's situation, basically repeating what Angelica told me.  As he spoke I heard music with lots of guitar.  Hassan told me to focus on the music to help me travel to where Christopher was.  We arrived and I saw a man with a seventies type haircut.  His hair was blonde but then it changed.  I wondered if that meant that he dyed his hair or changed styles often.  But now, after corroborating with Angelica, I realize that it was my own focus wobbling.

I saw Christopher's mother in the kitchen at the stove and his father sitting at the table reading the newspaper.  She was starting to fix dinner.  Christopher walked up to her unseen and started telling her what he wanted for dinner.  At the same time his mother was talking to his father asking him what he wanted.  Neither saw Christopher.  Then I noticed some energy knots in his mother's belly.  I kept thinking grief was in her womb which was a weird thought to me.

Anyway the parents seemed sad which was to be expected.  But from time to time a part of their subconscious threw a word or two to Christopher.  I think he held on because at some levels the parents were communicating with him.

As I watched Christopher, Hassan explain how he got stuck.  He rushed into one of the towers just before it collapsed.  He died instantly.  His essence energy separated from his body suddenly and was unconscoius.  However, because of his parent's grief and shock, and the fact that he was very close to his mother (mama's boy, as Angelica had put it), his essence drifted baack toward his home instead of to Focus 27.  Essentially Christopher floated back home and woke up in his bed.  Because of the nature of his death he was sort of in a half-dreamlike state.  He was confused about his parent's ignoring him but kind of accepted it because he wasn't fully aware.

As Hassan talked I instantly knew that I was to enter the scene as a brush salesman.  It seemed like an odd choice.  But whenever I thought of others it kept coming back.  So I went along with it.

I materialized at the front door as a Caucasian man (I'm African-American) wearing thick, dark-rimmed glasses, a hat and a gray suit.  I carried a briefcase full of brushes.  I rang the doorbell and Christopher answered.  He seemed surprised that someone was there.  I introduced myself as Charlie White, said that his mother had order some brushes and I'd come to deliver them.  The whole set up seemed hokey to me and I was sure he'd slam the door in my face.  Instead he smiled and let me in.

We sat down in the living room.  I immediately heard Hassan say, "send him PUL.  Now!"  I did and did so several times afterward.  I wasn't sure what to do next.  Then I found myself saying that I needed to use the phone to call my office about a problem that had developed.  While I making up a bogus phone conversation about "the Staten Island rep", I kept beaming PUL into Christopher.  He seemed to become more aware and lucid.

I finished the "conversation", hung up and started talking to Christopher.  He told me that he was a fireman and that he'd been at the World Trade Center on 9/11 last year.  I asked him questions about what it was like and what he'd experienced.  He told me about only being with the Department for 8 months before that happened.  I told him I was very impressed (and meant it).

While were talked the doorbell kept ringing.  Every once in a while Christopher would get up and answer the door, but nobody would be there.  I saw the confused look on his face.  I remembered how surprised he'd been when he saw me at the door.  The suddenly I understood the mystery of the ringing doorbell (which I'd actually forgotten about before the retrieval).  Everybody, including myself, assumed it was Christopher's spirit ringing the bell.  But it was the Helpers who were ringing tit trying to get his attention!  But because he was Earth plane focused, when he answered the door he couldn't see or hear them.

At one point Christopher told me that he'd broken up with his girlfriend a few months before.  He said they'd been talking about marriage but decided they weren't compatible.  Actually, what I got was that she decided they were incompatible and broke it off.  I was also really nervous because Angelica did not tell me about a girlfriend or fiance.  I hoped I wasn't making it up.

After a few more exchanges Hassan instructed me to tell Christopher the truth about his situation.  Christopher wore a plaid flannel shirt, like the kind lumberjacks wear.  I got the idea to pretend that he had lint all over his shirt.  I got out a brush and started brushing off his shirt.  But I knew that what I was really doing was rearranging his energy field so that he'd be more amenable to what I was going to say.

I linked our heart centers and sent him a steady stream of PUL.  Then I sat down and told him that it had been over a year since 9/11 occurred.  He was shocked.  I told him that both towers collapsed and that he'd died along with 3,000 other people.  I explained that he'd drifted to his home in Queens rather than home to the soul plane.  That was why his parents didn't notice him.  (At that point Christopher told me that oddly they did talk to him while they were asleep and that he'd been wondering why they'd talk then and not when he was awake.)

The doorbell rang again.  I smiled and told Christopher he should answer the door.  I smiled because I knew th

IP Logged

Gede
Ex Member

Mr. Moen "Pretending"
Reply #271 - Oct 3rd, 2002 at 7:57am

I have finished the Friday Harbor tapes, and I'm starting your fourth book. It sure shakes one's beliefs!

I'm doing the exercices as you taught in the tapes. Its a bit confusing...a lot of "nothing hapening"...images coming, fleeting, clear for a second and then vanishing...saw twice the face of a man with long white hair and beard..no words...barely visible scenes sometimes...

I think that maybe I'm trying to hard to "see" or to be aware...sort of pushing. Should maybe relax more.

Tried retrievals, saw images, but since I'm pretending most of it, I will need more proof. But I'm keeping an open mind to all of this, and putting intents opening my awareness etc...  I will keep at this, as you did, and hope to get proof before 3 years.

Do you still have to "pretend" as a starting point to "phase" in the inner realities ?

You teach that its ok to pretend, and I understand that as being a crutch, or better still, a tool for beginners, that once you are beyond doubt, you directly "phase-in". Am I right ?

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
Ex Member

Re: Mr. Moen "Pretending"
Reply #272 - Oct 7th, 2002 at 7:07am

Gede,

>> I think that maybe I'm trying to hard to "see" or to be aware...sort of pushing. Should maybe relax more. <<

If you are like me the problem is in the definition of "seeing."  I expected that seeing within a nonphysical reality would be exactly like seeing within physical reality.  I too would have said things like all I was getting was "a lot of "nothing hapening"...images coming, fleeting, clear for a second and then vanishing...saw twice the face of a man with long white hair and beard..no words...barely visible scenes sometimes...<<

At the time I didn't realize that this is the most common form of nonphysical seeing, and I didn't know how to use that form.  From my present understanding of "seeing" I'd say you're getting exactly what I get most of the time.  What I learned to do (with a fleeting image that might be clear for a second or two and disappear for example) was to focus my attention on what I had just seen instead of trying to force myself to see it or more again.  In this case "focusing my attention" just means remembering what I had seen.  I discovered that even though I didn't see that image again I began to have thoughts that I interpreted as information that came from, or through, that image.  I then just continued to follow the "natural course" of those thoughts. 

That fleeting image can be viewed as the unexpected event I talked about in the workshop.  One then just plays along with that unexpected event to follow where it goes.

Think of these fleeting images this way . . .
You're driving down the freeway at 70mph and you see a road sign ahead, maybe it says "Exit 251  5 Miles."  You  only see it for a few short seconds as you speed past it, but it gives you information about what's ahead of you.  You wouldn't stop and drive backwards, spending your time trying to find that sign to read it again, would you?  No, you'd just continue driving along the freeway knowing that Exit 251 is ahead of you. 

Same with these fleeting images, they are like road signs giving you information about where the road you are on is leading to as you speed by the signs. 

To continue my metaphor . . .

Once you saw the "Exit 251  5 Miles" sign you might start focusing your attention on that sign, just remembering what it said without trying to see it again.  As you do this you might "see" another fleeting image, another road sign that might say,  Joe's Cafe  4 Miles.  Just focusing on what you saw again, without trying to go back and see it again, just remembering it, will probably lead to another sign.  Continuing this process you'll discover that thoughts, ideas, feelings, emotions, etc. come with each road sign.  If active pretending is still required at this point it would be to begin to make up a story that begins to bring the information in all the road signs into a coherent story.  For example the story, so far, might be . .

Exit 251 is ahead of me, and a place called Joe's Cafe is probably near that exit.  As you continue this process more elements of the story will reveal themselves, as images, or thoughts, or knowings, or hunches, etc.  At some point the story will sort of take on a life of its own.  At this point, like when Grandpa said he was a bank robber, just play along.

Know that it will probably feel like you are making this all up, but keep following the story, as questions of anyone or anything you perceive.  Ask to be shown, given or told something that will prove this experience is real, that's a key to getting "proof."  If you use this process at some point, as for many, many others who have used this process, you'll begin getting evidence.  And at some point you'll start getting evidence that proves that at least some of what you are experiencing is real. 

When that happens the process of removing blocking beliefs is well on its way and this leads to clearer perception, more evidence, etc.

>> Do you still have to "pretend" as a starting point to "phase" in the inner realities ?  <<

What I do now, at most, is a short Prime the Pump exercise.  For example I might say to myself, I want to see an image of the number 12, or of a banana, anything.  Once I see that image, whether it's 3D, holographic, full color, or the briefest fleeting, fuzzy, barely discernable, black and white, I assume my nonphysical sense of sight is stimulated enough to use it and go ahead down the freeway from there.

>> You teach that its ok to pretend, and I understand that as being a crutch, or better still, a tool for beginners, that once you are beyond doubt, you directly "phase-in". Am I right ? <<

Yes.  I'd say that I've been doing this so long that now if I place my intent to contact someone I know something will happen.  It could be a fleeting image, a feeling, a thought, etc.  I've come to accept that since I placed intent to make  contact my next thoughts or feelings that are the least bit "unexpected" are the road signs directing me to the person.  I just follow those road signs knowing the person is up ahead, not the least bit worried about the image quality of those road signs, or of the person when I arrive at their location. 

Hope that helps,

Bruce

IP Logged

Claudio
Ex Member

BRUCE, HERE IS THE PROOF ABOUT THE INNER CRYSTAL O
Reply #273 - Oct 2nd, 2002 at 11:23am

You're are right!!!

Much L,L&S
Claudio

IP Logged

Marta
Ex Member

Another retrieval!
Reply #274 - Sep 26th, 2002 at 5:10pm

Hey everybody!

In my last exploration I was in my cabin 'there' having a very interesting communication with Ajtosh, who now I know is from my I-There, meaning another part of myself. He was telling me how all the different personalties or aspects are in constant communication and how to become aware of this.
After this wonderful conversation he asked me if there was something that I would like to experience 'there', I said that I would like very much to do a retrieval, not only because I love to help in any way I can, but also because they are wonderful experiences to open my perception and awareness 'there'. Then he said let's go.

Suddenly I was in a total thick blackness, no like the 3D I'm used to be, this was really BLACK, no sparkling, nothing, just black. I asked Ajtosh, if we were in that what is identified as F23, he said yes, and asked me to open my perceptions.
Well it took me a while to really 'feel' or perceive something, then suddenly I heard some children voices, I turned to were the voices came and saw the faces of two girls, then I said......'hey girls what are you doing? my name is Marta', then one answered.........'we are watching TV'......'oh great, can you tell me your names and ages?'.........'Ellyn and Liz, my sister is 8 and I am 12', then I asked.......'and your last name?'........'Thompsom or Thornton' (I couldn't understand),.....'from where are you?', then the oldest one answered......'from Kansas, Wichita', I asked.....'are you the oldest one?'......'yes'......'which year were you born?'.....'1962,..then I got the imp. that both girls died in a tornado but not in Kansas.
It was very easy for me to keep the conversation with them, both girls were just watching TV unaware of anything else, and told me that they were along waiting for her parents to come home from work.
Then I told them to come with me 'out' (I wanted to take their attention away from the TV), that it was so beautiful out there, with a lot of light, that it was much better than watching TV, by then I felt the presence of a Helper, in a very spontaneous way the girls said.....'but we want to see the ending of the movie',.....'is OK you can see it another time', finally they agree to come with me, and just when their attention got diverted from the TV, the Helper took action of the situation and the girls were gone.
After that I just said to Ajtosh that I was going back to C1.

When I was finally back I had to go and see the map, because the truth is that I didn't know that Wichita was in Kansas, I'm not very familiar with American cities and towns, and sure there it was. Then I went to the Net to find some tornado history, taken the birth date from the girl, I thought let's see what tornados happened in the year 1974, and guess what I found, 1974 was the GREATEST OUTBREAK year of tornados, 164 tornados hit the US, and many were category 5, and 360 people died.

I know that the important thing is just to do it, but it really gives me assurance of my experiences to find some verification, and is very comforting to get it.

Thanks for listening

LOVE
Marta

IP Logged

Deb
Ex Member

Could this be a start of a retrival
Reply #275 - Sep 25th, 2002 at 9:57am

Hi,

I have been a lurker for a little over a year
now. And I have admired all of your servitude as
a group. And I have been conscious of my soul self
taking journeys to different realms. So about a
month ago I asked in meditation, to learn and have
the guidence to be able to do retrivals.
The other night I closed my eyes to rest them before
having to go to work, and I immediatly felt my consciousness change. It kind of feels as if I am on
a elevator clunking down into place at each floor.
I saw this young boy, he seemed to be about 6 or 7
years old. He was crying, kneelng on the ground. I only saw him, nothing else, except hands reaching out
to him from all around, I felt as if they were trying
to comfort him. But he was not be comforted by them.
Any ideas, is it possible that this could of been
a beginning. And any suggestions on how I can finish
what I may have been there for.
  Thanks,
  Love, Peace and Hugs,
  Deb

IP Logged

Rog
Ex Member

Afterlife Knowledge Member

First experience
Reply #276 - Sep 24th, 2002 at 12:53pm

Hey all,
I've posted before as Roger but I see lately I'm not the only one on this board so I'll post as Rog from now on to avoid any confusion.

I had what I'd call my first recognized experience early Saturday morning. I've always dreamed very vividly and suspected that some were more than regular dreams. Since my wife had to take the girls to dance classes I laid in bed and decided to try and see if I could go somewhere. I did the exercises and placed intent to go to f27 to try and make a place there. That didn't work too well so I asked for a helper. I think the helper had something else in mind for me. Imediately a female clown with a toddler girl looked at me and told me to follow her. We entered a hospital room where someone lay covered up. I was to the left at the foot of the bed, a nurse across from me and a woman sitting in a chair to my left near the patients head. The woman was sobbing hysterically. I noticed some equipment at the foot of the bed. I think I lost focus or something and lost the image and was back in my bedroom. I know I wasn't dreaming. I was excited that something happened. I don't have much time to practice but I hope to try again soon.

Rog

IP Logged

Touching Souls
Ex Member

Auschwitz
Reply #277 - Sep 22nd, 2002 at 11:53am

Today I decided it was time to go where I've known I needed to go for a long time. I set my Intent to go to Auschwitz to do retrievals of those still stuck there.  From the 3D blackness I saw that I was in a cattle car and could even feel the swaying of the train. There were so many people in there that they had to stand up.  The heat and smell was unbearable. I had filled up with Pure Unconditional Love and let it flow and dissolved the sides of the cattle car and let light in. The people started to rouse and many Helpers took them up. I watched as they floated up and kept my arms up to indicate to others to follow them. When the last of
them was gone, I set my Intent again to go to Auschwitz.

Then I found myself in the showers with hundreds of bodies and they were being pulled out to the ovens. I watched as humans were being thrown into the ovens which were constantly lit. I again sent PUL and watched as hundreds floated up to the Helpers who were waiting.

Then I found myself high above Auschwitz and Dachau and again sent PUL and watched as thousands floated up to the waiting Helpers.  Then I went to my place in Focus 27 and was met by many of my Disk I/There who I've only sensed once or twice. They surrounded me and performed healing on me and I could feel their Love and concern. Then I came back to C1 and am still trying o assimilate all this into me.

Love,
Marilyn

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

Focus 23 retrieval
Reply #278 - Sep 22nd, 2002 at 10:21am

Hi everyone,

Went to F23 last night to see if I could help in a retrieval and as soon as I arrived, surrounded by blackness, I immediately perceived someone to my left screaming in a language that said Asian. For some reason I couldn't turn to look at the person but got that it was an older woman and she was scared and upset. I couldn't understand what she was saying but knew she was reacting to my presence...and I was then wondering how to deal with a Chinese? Japanese? woman who was not happy I had arrived. So I stood still, slowly turning (for some reason there was a resistance to me turning toward her)...and I then felt compelled to raise my hands in the air as I saw a short, elderly woman aiming a rifle at me, screaming! The word, "Vietnamese" came through very clearly. I held my hands high, thinking to myself it's never boring in the afterlife.

She continued yelling and it felt she was scared but was not going to allow herself to lose control of the situation. I then felt an urge to sit down and noticed I was wearing what I understood to be clothing similar to hers, or clothing that meant something to her. I sat down and I guess I did this in compliance with her demand, or it was a show of submission---not sure, but it felt to be the right thing to do. As she was waving the rifle around, continuing to try to offset her own fear by yelling, I thought of PUL and sent the strongest dose I could muster to her. The high-pitched screaming stopped...she stared at me as if a bit stunned, and then she started crying. When I sent her love I had placed the intent to have the word 'friend' included. I remained sitting, holding out my arms, palms facing her. I could then feel that doing what she was doing, with me, was so against her nature...but she had come to believe it was absolutely necessary for her own survival. She didn't want to have to be this way but felt she had no choice. I sent her a, 'I understand' feeling as she lowered the rifle a little. I sent her more PUL and she then covered her face with both hands, sobbing. I don't know what happened to the rifle but for some reason I got that it was 'an older model'. Why that came through I don't know.

I stood and approached her carefully as I was getting that she wanted to be with her family. I could feel one, then possibly two more Helpers arriving behind me and I touched her arm and told her we could take her to find them. The Helpers seemed to flank us as we started moving...and after about 30 seconds I perceived a younger female just fly right to the elderly woman and embrace her, communicating in the same language (or it sounded like it), overjoyed to see her. More came...just fuzzy white masses, greeting her. I stopped and was watching the group proceed ahead of me, feeling so relieved for her, when she turned her head to look at me. She did this three times before it dawned on me that she didn't want me to be left behind (this really hit me---after all she'd been through she was concerned about me)! So I caught up with them and watched a scene open up: a lush, green, outdoor scene with a red dirt road (it was muddy in places) leading to what I think was a circular dwelling. It had a thatched roof supported with thick poles (no walls). And it wasn't long before she was happily preoccupied with what was going on and I left, moving up and into 3D blackness.

Much love to all,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Touching Souls
Ex Member

Re: Focus 23 retrieval
Reply #279 - Sep 22nd, 2002 at 10:37am

Hi Ginny,

These retrievals seem to bring tears to my eyes more than ever before. I guess I'm just realizing how terribly many people are stuck and if those who think these experiences aren't real would just try them, they'd see how real they are, they'd feel the incredible LOVE that comes through and they'd be so full of LOVE that they'd want to do more.  Thank you for this.

Love You,
Marilyn

IP Logged

Touching Souls
Ex Member

Pre-Death Retrieval
Reply #280 - Sep 20th, 2002 at 7:03am

I have a friend on an email list who was intrigued by the pre-death retrieval I did last April of my friend Jim Gray. When her grandmother was very near death, she did a pre-death retrieval for her and the grandmother passed very peacefully.  She also has an elderly neighbor who had been very sick for years and was in a coma. I'm going to copy and paste her story.
=====
I mentioned my neighbour the other week, the one who was dying. I think I told you I'd carried out a pre-death retrieval with her. Well, things have
taken a very strange turn. By the end of last week they'd expected her to have died - her body had gone into the classic 'shut-down' mode, fingers and nails turning blue, she was in a coma-like state hardly breathing. In fact, at one stage they had the whole house quiet so everyone could listen out for  her last breath! Her daughter had gone through the whole
'preparing for her mum' to die thing and had been told by the doctors and nurses that she was going to. One of the family had even gone as far as contacting the undertaker in advance.

Amazingly, she didn't die, but i'm sure she nearly did. She seemed to go through several stages 'coming back'. One was a bit nasty, where she was thwarted with nightmares, such as babies being born without heads, but that thankfully didn't last long. Last Friday morning she stunned everyone by sitting up and talking and asking for a cup of tea and some breakfast - she
hadn't eaten properly for weeks! She's had bad Parkinson's disease for years and hasn't had any use in her arms for ages because of constant shaking, but now the shaking has completely stopped. She was able to put
her arm straight up in the air, something that was impossible before, plus she very clearly and ably signed a legal document last Saturday that no-one
thought was ever going to be possible.

She's told of meeting up with her son (he was one of the people I saw her meet in the pre-death retrieval) and of spending time with him, but being told her time wasn't here yet and that she had to go back. When she first woke again she was saying all sorts of things that were totally out of character for her. My parents called in to see her and she told them that they should celebrate being a couple and enjoy each and every day together! She's also talked about the need to clear up her sins before she can go and asked someone to make the sign of a cross on her forehead to give her
energy. All these aspects are very unlike how she used to be.

There's been loads of amazing things and she's said so much of interest. In a way, some of her family has found it difficult to cope, because they were so geared up to trying to accept she wasn't going to live anymore. She'd been on so many drugs for years, but now isn't taking any - they stopped them when she was in the coma-like state - yet isn't in the slightest bit
of pain. Even the morphine's been stopped.

Last weekend I was very tempted to say something about the pre-death retrieval I did (had also sent reiki), but soon realised it wasn't an option. I don't know whether it was linked or not, but it's certainly been
a really interesting and amazing time.
=====
Would the neighbor have come back if Rachel hadn't done the pre-death retrieval? I don't know, but I tend to think she wouldn't have. And the change in her was amazing. Before she went into the coma, she was a very cantankerous woman.

Love,
Marilyn

IP Logged

Marta
Ex Member

Seth and Bruce !!!!
Reply #281 - Sep 19th, 2002 at 12:26pm

Hi everybody!

The other night, I was re-reading Seth book "The Unknow Reality", and came across a part that I had totally forgotten (it was many years ago when I read it), or perhaps I didn't grasp the idea.

Seth mentions that for exploring those unknow realities, which he says are mental or in his own words 'psyquic'.........'Imagination allows you to enter into those realms.....by pretending first and imagining further that you actually are feeling the experience'.
He says, then you learn how to open new senses of perception, that some realms require different kind of senses than others.

I thought, my goodness this exactly what Bruce teachs, and is my understanding that Bruce never has read Seth.

It just makes sense to me now, that IMAGINATION is the key, nothing can be manifested without it, even in the physical.

LOVE
Marta

IP Logged

Marta
Ex Member

Quite an experience!
Reply #282 - Sep 15th, 2002 at 1:52pm

Hey everybody!

I had quite an experience, that it was sooooo great that I wanted to share it with all of you.

After some advices that I had, I decided to try going to the TMI-There. I had no idea if my 'intent' to go there will work (never been there, had no *feelings* for the place), but I told myself the *magical* word, TRUST yourself and the Helpers, and let the experience to unfold.

Well, with this in my mindset, I put my 'intent' to the TMI-There, assumed that I was there, still in the darkness, and waited for any unexpected happening, then suddenly I felt a presence who said.......'hey, you are from Bruce's group', I answered.......'well not really, but perhaps you could say that, where are you? I can't see you'........'LOL you will, you will', was the answer, then I got the *visual imp.* of a very tall man, thin and with wavy dark hair, I told him about my perception of him, he just exploded laughing..........'LOL yeap, pretty much like that and very handsome'
I asked if I was in the TMI-There,..'yeap', then I said that I wanted to see the crystal, how it looked, he said that eveyone perceive it differently, that the energy that was there, WAS what really matter, then I had a perc. of it as huge pyramid, very shiny and with a lot of light coming from it, and felt happy with my perception. Then he said lets jump into.
We jumped, what an incredible experience.......WUAOOOO....I felt like an expansion of myself, is hard to explain, my awareness expanded and kept......EXPANDING, with an incredible surge of energy, then suddenly I was spiraling fast up and out of the crystal.....OH boy what an experience!!!!!

When we were already out from the crystal, I felt another presence who said.......'we have another addition to the group', I asked who are you?, he answered 'Bob'.........WHAAAAAAAATT I said are you Mr.Monroe?,......'yes, just Bob please'.
Oh my goodness, I got sooooooo excited, I told him how much I admire him, how he has been an inspiration for me........and so on, I could not stop talking, just couldn't believe it......Mr.Monroe there in front of me!!!....OH BOY, tell me about unexpected....never crossed in my mind that I could meet him, then he said......'Marta, is OK you are flickering so much, calm down'.
I felt sooooooo excited that really became difficult for me to keep my Focus there, I wanted so much to stay there longer but I realized that I couldn't, my emotions I think were getting in the way, then I told them that, Bob said....'it's OK, we will see each other again, the experience has been already more than enough for you'. Then I came back to C1.

This journey that I had recently began, thanks to the help of Bruce and all of you, have been a continuoss of wonderful dicoveries, everyday something new comes to my awareness, and I can say enough how much appreciate all the loving and wonderful comments that I got in this Board, TO ALL OF YOU, THANKS.

Thanks for listening.

LOVE
Marta 

IP Logged

Dora
Ex Member

Talking about unexpected...
Reply #283 - Sep 14th, 2002 at 11:19am

Hi to all,

Physically tired but mentally wired up last night, I get the strong feeling to do a retrieval. Placing intent, actually the intent was placed from the Helpers LOL it was a strong call...

After the 3D blackness I find myself in a small country town with dirt roads with a feeling of real  poor surrounding. Although I couldn't recognize where I am, but  the place had  extremely familiar feeling. I saw people in very poorly dressed, with small bags, suitcases walking in one direction on the road which I
couldn't understand. As I walked following the people I find myself in on open field with small bushes front of a man who was lying on the cold field under his head a small bag, and mumbling himself in obvious pain since both of his leg was torn off below knee, and bleeding heavily. When I approached him and I heard what he saying, I was in disbelief's he was talking about in my
native language Hungarian. Of course my first instinct was naaaaw this is not right, and almost putting intent to turn back to C1 when I heard the unusually firm voice by a Helper.... STAY HERE!!
I clearly recall the feeling with my struggle to change my thinking process from english to hungarian and remember the staggering when I told him my name and asked what is his name and what is he doing there.
He told me he and his family decided to leave the country *see below the historical facts* when he remember to stepping on something and he remember to injuring himself. He said since he knew they're
really close to the free world, his wife and daughter told him they'll go-ahead and send some help for him, so he is waiting for them or some help arrive. I told him I do know where his wife is and stand still for a minute I'll try to ease his pain and will lead
to him to her. This point I sent him a strong dose of PUL, what seems like effected him because his face become relaxed from the disappeared pain, when I lifted up his very lightweight body and started to walk when apparently his wife, who is in the non-physical by  now come and took him over and they faded away.
Of course I needed to ask the re-appearing Helper a male figure some explanation, especially why the wife wasn't able to help him. I get the impression, Helpers and the wife try to get to him for a long time now, but in his feverish state of mind, he refuse to acknowledge the help, thinking "It is a dream" and he was not movable.
Time of his bleeding to death state was she will send help to him and he have to stay put.
I did understand  although that time I was 7 years old why the town  and the people looked familiar.
I returned to C1.

*Historically this event took place in 1956 just few days after the Hungarian revolution broke out. When this happen Hungary was free for few days the Russian army was badly beaten and draw back all the military to Russia. People who realized either because they were involved with the revolution or simply tired from hopeless future, and the poorness there is the best chance to leave the country. 1000's headed to a small border towns between Hungary and Austria. They torn down the electric fences what was operated by the Russian border patrols, but many was unaware to the planted grenades in a 2 miles field behind the fences.
Especially the first days many lost his life just a few step away from freedom. Mr. Miklos Szabo was one of them.

Thanks for listening
Love to all
Dora

IP Logged

Marta
Ex Member

A touching retrieval!
Reply #284 - Sep 12th, 2002 at 7:32pm

Hi everybody!

The last night when doing my exploration, I was in my place 'there', and felt the presence of Ajtosh. I told him that I would like to help in any way that I could, if possible doing retrievals.
He said lets go, this one will be very touching for you.
Then I found myself in what seemed to be F23, I saw only blackness, but 'felt' a presence to my left and had the 'feeling' that this presence was very scared.
I said.....'hey I'm here, can you see me?', the presence turned to be a little girl about 7 years old, she said.....'I'm here, everything is so dark, I can't see anything, I'm lost and very cold', then I got the imp. that she died in the woods by starvation and cold temperatures after being lost for many days.
The image I got was of a blond girl that reminded me so much of my own daughter when she was the same age (she just looked the same, perhaps this is why Ajtosh said that will be very touching for me). I asked her name, she said.....'Mary',....'and your last name?'....'Lamer' she answered,.....'and from which country are you?', she said....'Canada'. I 'felt' that she died also in this country.
By then I felt the presence of a Helper. I told Mary that in front of her was a beautiful light, that she could see it and not being in the dark anymore, she insisted that it was dark and that she was waiting for her parents and brother to find her, I kept telling her about the light, that she really could see it and then she will be reunited with her family, then finally she said.....'oh yah, I can see the light'. After that I took her hand and said lets walk to the light, I felt her hand for a while and then she was gone.
I stayed there in the blackness a little emotional remembering my own daughter when I heard Ajtosh saying, she is gone with the Helper, lets go to your place.

I wasn't able to get much information, which will make very difficult to get any verification. But was a very touching retrieval, knowing that this little girl is now in a better place and reunited with loved ones makes the experience at least for me worthy and verification becomes secondary matters.

LOVE
Marta

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.