Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21
Send Topic Print
My First Experiences!! - using what Bruce said in (Read 191928 times)
Joe
Ex Member

2 retrievals
Reply #255 - Nov 9th, 2002 at 6:58pm

These are 2 retrievals I did after the workshop.
The 1st I did the night the workshop ended.
I placed my intent to help anyone in focus 23.
I was not aware of my helper but assumed he was
there and said let's go!
I became aware of a pipe emerging from a concrete wall,
there was water pouring out of it. I was inside what felt like a concrete vault. the water was approx. 12 inches from the top. I saw a teenage      to my right treading water and looking at me. I asked her how she got here and she replied she had swam in through a pipe near the bottom of the vault and now couldn't get out. I told her my friend was digging through the ceiling and at that moment sunlight poured in from a hole in the concrete ceiling. a strong hand reached in and grabbed her and out she went.
I followed but lost contact with them.
The 2nd is a bit odd and not finished after 2 trips.
at this time I was extremely tired and ready for bed.
anyway, i placed intent to aid someone in focus 23.
I did see my helper and off we went. being so tired may have helped my vision in this one, i was able to use the interpreter well. The first thing I saw was s dog.
I thought well, I guess he needs retrieving. but then i realized it was a wolf. very wild and hungry. He was biting on my leg and basically tearing me apart.
I think i was seeing through the victim's eyes.
anyway, i tried several things to get this person to notice me or somehow drive the wolf away. neither was happening. I ended the session by thanking the helper and promising to return and try again.
The following day I tried during my lunch break, I was able to return to the wolf only this time he was by my side and we were watching buffalo grazing. It didn't appear that anyone was in any kind of distress and i had the impression that maybe i was seeing a bit of the past through a pioneer's eyes and no retrieval was needed.
I thanked my helper and left.
has anyone run into this type of retrieval?
Love to All, Joe

IP Logged

Marta
Ex Member

Another Retrieval!
Reply #256 - Nov 8th, 2002 at 11:01pm

Hi everybody!

In my last exploration I decided to go back to my place 'there', to see if I could meet Ajtosh. I have not seen him in a while, and felt that will be nice to have a chat with him. I arrived to my cabin, sat there looking to my fireplace and wait thinking in him, when I began feeling disappointed for Ajtosh not been there, I heard his voice.....'hey, I felt you calling me, what's up?'.......oh Ajtosh so nice to see you again, just wanted to chat with you. Then we chat a little, and he said.....'are you up for a retrieval?'......sure, I answered......'then let's go'.

I found myself in a dark place, I couldn't perceive anything, and I told him that, he said.....'open your perceptions, your feelings',......Ajtosh this place is so dark and I'm unable to get any perceptions, then suddenly I *felt* panic, like somebody was really scared, almost in panic, and asked.....'who is there?'....no answer....I kept asking the same over and over, I said......'my name is Marta, please who are you?'......then I got the perc. of a young woman, about in her 20s, hidding in the dark and scared to death, then I said.....'is ok, don't be scared, I just want to help you'....then finally she said.....'go away, they are there and are very dangerous, they will get you too'....then I asked....'who are they?'....she said....'those men, they attacked me tonight after I left from work', then I got the imp. that she was raped in a dark alley and stabbed to death instantly by one of the men. Then I told her that it was no need to be scared anymore, that those guys already left and have been caught by the police (I told her that to build the cofidence and the feeling that the danger was gone), then she came out from hidding.
Seems to be that her panic was so strong and her desires to be totally in hidding that she blocked any possibility of being detected. I wonder if this could be the reason why it was so difficult for me to perceieve her.

Then I felt she was not anymore scared, and asked her name, she said.....'Elizabeth Stewart', then I was ready to say, oh you are American, I got the imp. no she is British, then I asked where she was, her answer was something like Hoolwicht (never heard this name before), then I said....'oh you live in this town?', she said......'no, I live in London', I was really confused and just thought, well something I'm getting wrong.
After that I told her to come with me, that there was a person from a Health Care Center where she could go to recover from her ordeal, and that she could go with him. Then there was the Helper ready to take her, I saw both leaving, and she turning her face looking at  me (she was brunette with long hair) and said tank you.
After that I thanks Ajtosh and said that I was going back to C1, which I did.

I was still bother by the conflict information between London and this Hoolwicht, I didn't know the right spelling, just knew that it sounded like that. Then I went to my PC and look for any town or information of a place with this name in England, and what I found really clarified my conflict.
There is a South-East district in London which name is Woolwich, now I understand, this woman lived in London but was attacked in this district, this is why she said she was in Woolwich, probably the area were she used to work.

Thanks for listening.

LOVE
Marta

IP Logged

Joe
Ex Member

Utah Workshop Hell retrieval
Reply #257 - Nov 8th, 2002 at 7:13pm

I attended Bruce's Salt Lake City workshop Nov. 2-3.
I must strongly encourage anyone wanting to advance themselves in afterlife exploration to attend or host a workshop.
If this website and conversation board fascinates you, attending a workshop is the next step in doing it yourself.
Bruce led us into a BST retrieval and I found myself in a horrible place. I will just descibe the images i saw.
I found a raw, undeveloped desert world. I felt despair, hopelessness, fear and cold-hearted     .
I saw people living in holes in the ground, fearfully poking their heads out.
I saw images of brutalized people who had given up even hoping to escape.
The image that really got to me was of a poor woman being drowned over and over again. I had the impression this had happened 1000's of times. The look in her eyes as the hands around her throat once again pushed her head into the water was extremely disturbing.
At this point I told my helper I had enough images.
My view shifted to a steam locomotive traveling through this perpetual twilight desert.
I was then sitting across from a man in the train. I looked out the window of the train and the terrible images and emotions flew by.
The man sat with his head in his hands. I got the impression he had seen more than enough and would no longer look at anything.
I asked his name and he replied "Jonathan". He had been on this train since 1903.
Being a novice at this, I didn't remember to try and get any verifying information. I just wanted to relieve Jonathan's suffering.
I told Jonathan that the train conductor was coming and he would arrange a transfer to another train.
The Helper "conductor" arrived and at the same time another train pulled up alongside our train.
Jonanthan never did take his hands away from his face.
So, as both trains are traveling, the conductor picks Jonathan up and hands him to a helper in the other train.
I wasn't clear on what happened afterwards, the images and emotions were still affecting me. I thanked the helper and left.
I feel better getting that retrieval out for you all to read.
The whole workshop validated Bruce Moen and his teachings to me. Love, Joe

IP Logged

Ray
Ex Member

A Setup?
Reply #258 - Nov 8th, 2002 at 12:36pm

At Gateway(at TMI), last January, I saw my uncles and my mom who told me that my dad would be coming over soon. On the way home, I got a sudden "knowing" that I hadn't really seen mom, but an entity who would take the part for dad's transition. This was a really weird concept for me, although I subsequently learned that it is not that unusual. After Dad passed in February, whenever I went to him, he was always with his younger brother and mom was never around. Finally, I asked him where she was and he kind of brushed it off with a "We don't talk about that." kind of dismissal. No upset, just matter-of-fact.

A number of times in tape exercises I would throw out the question, but I never got a reply. Then one day, in the shower, (a nice, warm shower must have its very own Focus number), I got the message that mom was "stuck" somewhere and it was up to me to go get her. I was not thrilled with this. I have not taken Lifeline and I wasn't real comfortable with that whole soul retrieval business. A number of times, in tape exercises, I asked if I could try to go to her. I always received an affirmative reply - and it never happened. I did get a couple of "messages" that when I found her, she would not be cooperative and I would have to argue with her a lot.

In the first session at the Retreat in August, I got that Karen would be of great help to me with this problem. I told her this story and she told me just how to go about it, (including asking for a guide) if it happened to come up during the weekend. We were both clear on not trying to force the issue. On my first trip to 27, I saw what I knew was the Guide office, so I stopped in and was told that I was on the schedule for the next morning. I was pretty sure this was going to be it.

The next morning, I went to 27, stopped at the guide office. They were ready for me. My guide was just kind of a light form. I asked his (generic "his") name and he told me that it would only confuse me. He then changed me into my high school self (crew cut and all). I didn't like it, but he said it was necessary. We took off and quickly came to mom sitting in a room. (She died in a hospital in a coma). I greeted her and asked her to come with me. She refused, saying "the nurses won't bring me my clothes and my wig, and I'm not going anywhere without my clothes and my wig". So I called for a nurse and asked for her clothes and wig. She brought them and I waited outside the room. Mom came out looking about 20 years younger.

I said "let's go". And she refused. She said we had to wait there for dad to pick us up. I finally convinced her that I would take her to dad. Then she said we needed a car to go anywhere. I couldn't change her mind so I asked for a car. Her old Crown Victoria arrived and we "drove" back to 27. My dad, her mother, and her brother were waiting. I was surprised that her youngest sister wasn't there, but then I realized that mom didn't know that Dorothy had died. I was pulled away from the reunion and told you are not a part of this. I went to my place in 27 (in one of the tape exercises you build yourself a place in 27). My guide dropped in and told me I had done well. He then told me I had a talent for this and said they could use my help in this work. I tried to be non-committal, but appreciative.

The tears came during the countdown back to C1. A very heavy emotional hit for me.

Later that day I was struck with the very strong feeling that it had all been a "setup", that I had been "suckered in". For the last few months, I have retained that feeling, but I don't have a clue as to who set me up or what they had to gain from it.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
Ex Member

Re: A Setup?
Reply #259 - Nov 10th, 2002 at 8:53am

Ray,

Your description of retrieving your mom is inspiring.  It follows a well traveled path many of us walk on a regular basis.  In my view at every step along the way you responded perfectly to situations presented, and this led to your mom no longer being stuck.  From one retriever to another, BIG CONGRATS.

A few comments on the process . . .

>> A number of times, in tape exercises, I asked if I could try to go to her. I always received an affirmative reply - and it never happened. I did get a couple of "messages" that when I found her, she would not be cooperative and I would have to argue with her a lot. <<

From the way I understand that things work I'd say that by asking to "try to go to her" you were "placing intent" to go to your mom to assist her.  This in my view is the beginning of the "set up" that you describe.

Placing intent is like defining the desired outcome for an engineering project.  With your background hopefully this analogy will make sense.  Once the desired outcome of a project is defined there will be a number of activities that must occur to reach that outcome.  From my engineering background I'd say it's kind of like developing a PERT Chart.  By completing the activities on the PERT Chart the project moves toward the desired outcome.

When you said, "I always received an affirmative reply - and it never happened" it reminded me of some engineering managers who would ask if the project was completed yet.  I'd point out on the PERT Chart what activities had been completed, and which were yet to be done, sort of an "affirmative reply" but the desired outcome hadn't "happened."

When we place our intent for a desired outcome, such as you did to contact and assist your mom, in a sense we give the folks I call Helpers (you might call them Guides) permission to begin working on the project.

If there are things we need to do to or learn to accomplish the desired outcome these Helpers encourage us to complete those activities as part of the overall project.  From our perspective it can look like the desire outcome isn't happening.  Sure, we get little messages and sudden knowings, but since the final project event hasn't occurred yet we can think "it never happened."

Yet, when we've completed those intermediate activities that are part of the overall project, and the desired outcome falls into our lap, it can feel like we were somehow "set up." 

In the years I've been exploring our afterlife I've marveled at how often the events of my life appear to have been perfectly choreographed to lead me to a specific, desire outcome.  I almost never realized I was dancing my way thorough the choreographed script as I did it.  Most often it was only after I'd stumbled/danced into the desired outcome that I realized how I'd been "set up."

One might question who was doing the "setting up" and I'd say, by placing intent we give the entire universe permission to do whatever is necessary to lead us to our desired outcome.  The universe appears to be very cooperative.

Bruce

IP Logged

Marta
Ex Member

An experience in The Learning Center!
Reply #260 - Nov 7th, 2002 at 6:25pm

Hi everybody!

I had some questions in my mind referring to Entities or Disks, and I decided to give a try in exploring The Leanrning Center, to see if I could get some answers.

After doing my preparation steps, relaxation, a lot of energy gathering until I felt very charged, I was in the 3D, put my *intent* to The Learning Center, assumed I was there and opened my perceptions.
Then I perceived a huge round building, I found myself inside it and in what seemed to be a very big kind of lobby, in the middle of this was what looked as a round desk, sort of information place. Departing from this big round lobby there were many walking halls, in radial manner.
I felt many presences just moving around, no one seemed to pay attention to me, finally I sensed a presence approaching me and asked what I was looking for (sure this presence saw how LOST I was......LOL), well is this The Learning Center? I asked, he/she said yes, then I told him/her that I was interested in finding some information related to Entities or Disks. This presence that I couldn't define if was male or female, said go to the walking hall D, room 3, I said that it was my first time there and I felt a little lost, he/she very kindly said OK, follow me, which I did.
We were in front what seemed a door, he/she just point out the door, I said thank you so much and the presence just disappeared from my perception. Then I went inside this room, and it was like an amphiteather, full of people, I sat in one of the chairs and asked to my next occupant what they were waiting for, he answered, the lecturer.
Then a woman came out to start the lecture. She said that the lecture was going to be about the Self, and asked if anyone had a question...........of course there I was with my question in mind, I raised my hand and asked if a Personality could be part of more than one Entity or Disk.
She immediately relpied saying yes, but first is important to understand the different levels of Self, then she clarified that Self, Entity, Disk, Soul, are all the same.
Then she began explaining:
When your Entity or Disk creates a personality uses different aspects from its bank to do that, now a Greater Entity or Disk does the same thing but it has many more Entities or Disks as yours in its bank to create a new personality, thus can create it with aspects from different Entities or Disks.
What is important to understand is that is no such a thing as a defined or closed Self, only levels of awareness, what may appear as closed or defined at one level, in a greater level becomes open and included. There is no limits or boundaries to the Self, Entity, Disk or Soul.
Now for all of you who are experiencing a physical life, your personality was a creation of your own Entity or Disk. The Self, Entity o Disk creates many personalities or selves from its bank that send to experience different realms. In another level a greater Self, Entity or Disk does the same thing, but as I said has more in its bank, because has many Entities as yours, this greater Self or Entity creates new Entities or Disks as your own. Of course there is not only two levels, you could say there is infinite levels, you can visualize this as a continuum of the Self. Is important to realize that the selves or personalities as you are also are creators, you are constantly creating fragments of yourselves, in a way each of you are also a Disk, being unaware doesn't change the fact. The Self in any level of awareness is always creating from aspects of himself new selves.
There is a circular, better said, spherical movement, like expansion-integration through all the different levels of Self.
There is what you could say a Super Greater Self, Entity or Disk, who is aware of all the Entities or Disks and concioussness of the entire Earth System. Now the Earth System is just one among the infinite number of different systems. There is also even Greater Entities or Disks, that have in their awareness more than one system.
The Self is self-aware creative energy, manifesting through experience all possibilities of creation, constantly becoming more than what it is. This apply to any level of awareness of Self.

She continued the lecture, which was really very interesting, but by then I felt was loosing my Focus there.......and I wanted to remember everything she said, and new I could not keep myself aware 'there' any longer, and decided to come back to C1.

Thank you for listening.

LOVE
Marta

IP Logged

Dora
Ex Member

Health, belief's and retrieval
Reply #261 - Nov 7th, 2002 at 11:00am

Hi to all,

Past month or so I have been really quiet to posting any retrieval,not because I lost interest or willingness to "go out there" but because something happen what lead me to believe I developed some kind of
a health condition.
One day waking up and I felt kind of dizzy and in my head some really strange sensation. It is hard to explain but felt like when two electric wire touching each other and you can hear the spark, or a buzzing cricket field in summer nights. The dizziness went away
quickly but the noise like a wave come and went away. It is repeated itself frequently. Thinking it will go away in a short while I try not to pay to much attention to it.
Make it short it didn't go away. Obviously the thought it is a medical condition, checked my blood pressure, and one day the noise get so uncomfortable it really caused the feeling of the fainting but that passed too leave me with the reoccurring strange noise. Due to my
"phobia" about Dr. offices and unnecessary medical tests I turned to on alternative excersise from Seth, and energy gathering techniques.
In a meanwhile many time I try to place intent to visit afterlife and get some information about this unusual sensation. I couldn't keep my focus further then the intent, the noise is overpowered my all senses.

After few day (less then a week) of my excersise the noise get more quiet, and yesterday I decided to try to go "out" and ask Helpers for understanding.

With more effort then usually take I managed to get in the 3D blackness when I heard behind the noise a Helper voice.......... "Don't worry.. you're fine"

After the blackness and through the noises a loud voice come to my awareness, yelling.. Auchtung.. Auchtung... Help.... Help... I find myself in a nursing home lobby, following the voice i was in a room front of on old man in a wheelchair.. (thinking Oh this is great, this is not why I wanted to visit afterlife this time I need
help)... but between his yelling mixing german and english, and the noise in my head, and the Helper telling me.. just start talking..
(I was kind of upset with the Helper  thinking why he just don't communicate with me telepathically I said Quiet please.. LOL...)
Turned to the old man who was agitated, inpatient and when he become aware of my present said .."finally someone paying attention to me, i have to go to the bathroom, and get my medication and all this people just coming and going including  my room mate and
nobody care about me"... I told him my name and asked his he said  Hans Bergenhoff trying to calm him down more, I asked how he get here, he told me he was from Germany, he and his family are a nazi camp survival, and they come to Michigan after the war.
But the family is dead,  and he ended up in the nursing home, due to the nazi camp he had diabetes and lost his feet and was unable to take care of himself.  Not to know what to do, I told him I actually here to get help myself because I don't feel good myself, and (hoping
for the best) I know a good dr. who was recommended to me, and we both going to see now. He still was angry but more calm, when I started to push his wheelchair toward the exit. Next thing I find myself with him in probably the rejuvenation center building where
a smiling woman Dr. greeted us. I wheeled him to the "Dr. office where the Dr. started to talk to him in German... (I don't speak more then a tourist level but I understand she is telling him she is here to help. She told him, she is checking his bondage, and check his wounds. She bend down and after touching his leg she said.. "Now Hans I want you to do something for me.. STAND UP... he started to argue I can't..... she said YES YOU CAN.."  this point held his hand and the dr. held the other when Hans stand up and took a few
step, realizing he can walk he walked out from the office.The ability to walk changed his belief's.
The Dr. winked at me and said *sigh* finally worked. She informed me, they try to help him for a long time now, but Hans after what he and his family went through in the nazi camp, he declined ANY possibility of any afterlife, any religion and although he saw the"people" around him he was sure they all in the physical, nurses
and dr's who are the stuff and nobody take careofhim.He died in his sleep in the wheelchair.

As we walked out from the dr. office.. I turned to the woman dr... and asked "what about me?" LOL can I get some information about this cricket field in my head? It does worries me.... she said sure come with me. I
followed her to a building what looked like electronic assembly place with benches, torch, welding machines.. and something like an old radio, or even more the old tube tv's electronic panels. The dr called someone, when a male figure come and she said "give her a tour". I thanked the dr. and asked the male figure where I'm at? He said the "repair department" I burst out laughing with a thought going through my mind yeah right they fixing old tv's in afterlife.
He said I'm glad you having fun, but don't laugh think "can this place in the "real" physical place? I said no of course not... this point he took me to a bench and give me a small torch and pointed out 2 wire and said now weld this together... (never in my life held torch in my hand, not to mention never had any interest to do so)... but I did there..
I told him can you give me more information for better understanding because I have no idea what am I doing and why. (Interpreter/perciver?)
He told me, what really happen with me, the night before the buzzing noise started, in my dream state I was way out of my body doing some assignments, and the sudden return to my body (I have absolutely no recollection about it)  I left one small channel  open between the two  reality systems, and what I'm hearing
is the connection. I was told keep doing the excersise what I'm doing they'll help to close the connection, and they will teach me how to use it. I was told I can keep 2 doors open mean physical and other dimensions, but I cannot use the 2 at the same time one have to be
closed to use the other. He demonstrated to me through feelings how to turn down the volume for the first channel, and turn the other up.
I thanked for the explanation and said but... how can I be sure I'm not having what I thought I do, like a brain hemorrhage or something like that... he said with a giggle, "if you would have that for this period
of time you would be with us by now".
I returned to C1.. since yesterday the noises more quiet, it still there I understand might take a little while to get use to the recall of the feeling how to focus and close the TV room.. LOL
Thank you for listening..
Love to all..
Dora

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

a short journey to my disk and beyond
Reply #262 - Nov 6th, 2002 at 11:57am

Hi everybody,

In the last few months I've been thinking of starting a series of many visits with what I call my Disk Family,---or Oversoul, I/There. I've just come to feel that they aren't far away or inaccessible to those in the physical. To the contrary, they're Here, within. I'm just very curious about a lot of things and have been interested in information I'd be able to gather from my Disk, as well as kind of poking my nose further up the ladder so to speak regarding who dreamed me up (my Disk) in the first place. On this journey I wasn't There long but perhaps I'll be able to lengthen my stay next time.

So, a few days ago I went through my energy gathering and placed the intent to visit with my Disk. Just relaxed in blackness for a few seconds and then felt someone/something kind of all around me. I took this in and then sent out a "Hello". I immediately perceived soft laughter which seemed to either be mixed with something that felt musical, or the laughter was a kind of brief music---not sure. I could then sense more of a presence and wondered why this was all I was getting (I wasn't really 'seeing' anything) and so asked if I could 'see/perceive' someone from my Disk as I have in the past. I then got a thought, a reminder of when they had visited with me at a particularly bad time in my life (many years ago), and the utterly mind blowing feeling of love I had experienced. I communicated back that I now knew that it had been them. It then felt as if I was being told that 'seeing' either wasn't necessary or that I should get use to it now as it wouldn't serve me well later in this experience. Oookay---hmmmmm. I then saw a tall, humanoid, golden shape materialize at a distance and as soon as I noted that it was neither male or female it transformed into an oblong golden shape and remained that way. I could feel/understand that this golden shape was for my benefit, a collective representative (?) for me to converse with. Although I no longer look to this entity, my Disk, as holier than thou, I just had to point a finger at myself and then at the Rep along with the amazing idea/thought that I was looking at myself. I shook my head and communicated with a smile that it was at times still baffling. I got back a loving chuckle kind of feeling.

So I started asking a few questions, such as, "Is it true that We, as a collective, can re-create or somehow revisit the lives we've lived, in the ELS as well as elsewhere?" I got back a yes along with a feeling that this was normal. I said that it was difficult for me, with my awareness so centered at times in the ELS,  to understand how disk members (those focused primarily within a disk) live...keep from getting bored. I felt a feeling of understanding come back. I then asked when I made my final exit from the physical, should I go to them or F27, wondering if a person has more creative choices in F27, or within one's disk. The Rep said it would be up to me.  I was then asked if I'd like to revisit a favorite life apparently enjoyed by I guess more than one disk member. A not so bright humaniod figure suddenly stepped out of or from behind the Rep and sat down on something. I understood this to mean this disk member individual would be the tour guide. As I indicated my approval I then simultaneously felt myself closed within something, kinda like being wrapped up in a warm, protective blanket...very comfortable, and I sensed but still could not 'see' activity going on around me.

I was then standing above and at a slight distance from a beach near what was either an ocean or large lake. No problem with 'seeing' this! A few birds winging it through the endless blue sky could be seen out over the water. Waves were gently rolling in, pounding the sand below...some rocks or boulders just below where I was standing, trees off to my left, and utter peacefulness. I could feel that this place was a favorite and I was encouraged to remember it. This caught me by surprise but I got a hold of myself and placed the intent to be open, stop analyzing and just be open to the place. I began to feel a familiarity but it was frustrating because I couldn't indentify with who, what, when. I opened myself again and then knew this place/experience had been one of great happiness...but I couldn't get anything more.

I was then instantly back in the blackness with the feeling of many around me...and I thanked them for the short tour. As I was recalling several more question I had wanted to ask I then stopped and blurted out, "Who created us? Who or what dreamed us up?". I got back, a larger version of Us. I then stated that I wanted to visit with this larger version and after a few seconds felt a kind of mild, not unpleasant pressure around me, as well as movement, and I had a brief image of me exiting a transparent circle/bubble only to move out into a larger circle/bubble that housed the one I had just left. It crossed my mind that perhaps I was seeing this 3D image as a way to help me understand what was happening. I was still in soft blackness, could feel something massive all around... and decided to open up again and just see what came to me. It felt right that I would be able to perceive better if I did this, relying more on feeling/perception I guess, instead of always needing to 'see'. I'm not explaining this adequately but oh well. I then had a fuzzy but fixed image of me above my Disk out in black space...and sensed that who or what I was now with was larger than large. I asked how massive this entity/Disk was? I got back that the image I was seeing was solely to help perhaps orient me, help me to understand some basics...that they weren't 'massive' because 'massive' requires 'space'---something they don't exist within. This got my attention. I said, "So you don't exist within space, a space, any space?", and got back that 'space' was a concept that they lived independently from: the Disk I am a part of lives within such a concept. I looked down at my Disk (a hazy view of a transparent bubble) and thought about this and then asked why They created my Disk. Basically the answer I got--a rote I guess because I had to take one piece of information at a time after it came rolling to me in one fell swoop--was, "Why not?"-- that consciousness is always in motion, ever expanding, reaching out to manifest. When you live within the concept of having boundaries, it's difficult to understand perception without them. They told me to see life as something round, or in a circle, that never ends.  I asked if they had created other disks and got a yes...and it felt to be more than I could ever count. As I was just floating there, wondering about those other disks, I was asked a question!---"Have you ever thought to explore the disks you and your members have been creating?" I was stumped. I looked back down and wondered about this, saying no, I hadn't. It was then suggested I just relax and try to not think for a moment, which I made an attempt to do (not easy for me), and I was able to feel quite relaxed after a few minutes.

I then sensed I was loosing gas so I thanked them, feeling a kind of loving understanding come back to me, and then returned to my Disk. I stated that I wanted to help in a retrieval but was told it might be best I get back to C1....which is what I did.

This experience was brief as I mentioned earlier, but it has fueled my desire to want to know more---Shocked)!

Thanks for listening and much love to everyone,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Claudio
Ex Member

Some Powerful Results Obtained with Bruce’s HIGHWA
Reply #263 - Nov 3rd, 2002 at 11:41am

Dear Friends,

I would like to share with you some very interesting results achieved by means of Bruce’s recently posted "Highway Metaphor" for analysing fleeting non-physical signs or indications, and ‘driving’ along, in search of evidence.
This experience took place in 5 separate sessions.
A friend of mine, who knows about my Afterlife interests, asked whether I would mind trying to make contact with a person who had recently died here in Italy. I said I would try and she gave me the name of a man (Ivo) and the name of the town he lived in. That’s all.
During my first session, I sort of deliberately visualised the welcoming sign you find on the road when you enter a new town, with the name of the town my friend had given me on it. I had never been in this town, nor did I know where it was exactly, but I sort of expected it to be in a flat country, whereas in this first session I visualised it in a hilly area. At the same time I got the inner feeling that this man was alive, and I started fearing that my friend had been trying to tease me. Upon reporting back my experience, I found out that the town is actually in a hilly area, and that evidence of survival was the very first thing Ivo’s family was looking for. She had not been teasing me. I was told he was alive, because that was the basic fact I was to report back to start with. Furthermore, there had been circumstances related to Ivo’s death (which my friend did not clarify at the time, in order not to provide information) which related to his identification, and which had made it harder for his wife to accept that the person concerned was actually her husband.

In the following session, which took me a couple of minutes, as I was sitting in my chair waiting for my PC to switch on and for the Windows operating system to load (Windows… is that not an interesting coincidence, Marta?), I saw myself driving along this road, stopping at a coffee bar, where a number of light motorcycles were parked, entering the bar and asking for a cup of coffee. In the meantime I looked around for Ivo. I saw a number of people playing billiards and among them was my man; he looked a young man, very slim, with straight dark hair combed backwards, and he was in the middle of the game when two or three policemen broke in and ‘arrested’ him for gambling. Ivo was handcuffed and taken to prison. Note, in Italian gambling is “gioco d’azzardo’ and (I was not told at the time) in Ivo’s death the possibility of ‘hazard’ had to be investigated.
I did not have a clue, as to all this, but my friend said it all made sense, and had to give me some minor extra information: after his death, Ivo’s body had been ‘confiscated’ and locked away by the police for 48 hours, and for two days his family had been unable to see him.
During my third session with Ivo, I saw him in prison, and then suddenly the picture opened up like a pair of scissors, and I saw a beautiful countryside, and Ivo meeting up with a dog and hugging it as if they had not seen each other for quite a long time. He pronounced a name which I could not grasp, but it started by B (Buddy, Bobby… I could not catch it) and he then realised: You are dead. If I am here with you... then I am dead too….

My friend checked on this last detail with Ivo’s wife and was able to confirm to me that, before getting married, Ivo had had a dog called Briciola, who had died many years earlier.

Fourth session: this time I only saw a symbol, which reminded me of the M of Motorola.

My friend called me again yesterday, after a few days’ stalemate, and told me that she had checked, and the Motorola symbol did not seem to apply to the story from a cell phone point of view, and could I please try and re-look at that symbol, maybe from a different perspective.

As we were on the phone, she had to answer another call (on her cell phone, ha ha!) and so I was given a couple of minutes to think. I realised the symbol wasn’t the M of Motorola, but the H of Honda, and then I immediately saw a high-powered motorbike, driving along an extra-urban road, some living being crossing the road as the motorbike was approaching and then the vehicle careering off the road, with blood staining the driver’s crash helmet. I actually 'felt' a gout of blood coming from my face and hitting/staining the helmet.

My friend got back and when she heard this, she thought it was about time to provide me with full feedback.

Ivo was 42, he was on his way to meeting his friends at a coffee bar a few km out of town with his  high-powered motorbike, when, for no explainable reason, he had careered off the road and killed himself. He had definitely not fallen asleep, he was absolutely lucid, no tyre marks were found on the road, and he had been seen driving at a very reasonable speed only just before the accident, when the motorbike (seen from behind) had suddenly started losing control. He used to meet with friends at the bar, and one of his recent passions had been billiards. When the accident took place, a car with two or three policemen (his wife was not sure about the number) had reached the scene and confiscated Ivo’s body and motorbike, as mentioned above. His looks had been exactly as I had described them. To date, the cause of the accident has not yet been ascertained, but due to the nasty cut on his forehead, which followed the crash of his helmet, his wife had not been allowed by her relatives to see her husband’s face, so that she may not be traumatised. This was the identification detail I had not been given so far.

That’s all.

As a first attempt on this I feel very pleased with the results, and as a motorcyclist myself, I can confirm that if a cat, or any other living creature suddenly crosses your way when you are driving, even at a low speed, you can find it very difficult to control a motorbike.
As you might have realised, I have asked a friend to help me with the translation into English, so as to have this published  on the Board as soon as possible.
Love to you all for listening, and thanks to Bruce for providing such a powerful range of hints.
L. L. & .S

Claudio

IP Logged

Touching Souls
Ex Member

A Vivid Dream and Contact ?
Reply #264 - Oct 22nd, 2002 at 11:36am

Last week I had quite a vivid dream and posted it to the Astral Angel group I belong to. What follows is that dream and Skywalker's answer to me and us writing back and forth.  First I have to tell you that Skywalker's son, Mickey, was killed in a car accident a year ago next month.

I had one quite vivid dream.  I was making all these clothes for this big group of people.  The clothes were all alike -- square blocks of very colorful material so it looked like a quilt.  I was making the skirts  and just needed to finish one to be done and then could work on the  shoes.  These were big pieces of material when I got them done Then I realized that they were all really tiny pieces of clothes for cartoon mice like in a Disney movie.  And the song "When you wish  upon
a star, makes no difference who you are" kept going through  my head.  I was outside in a fairytale type setting but real world also with trees and lights (at night) and it was very enchanting. Maybe they were fairy mice.  Wink
Love,
Marilyn
===========================
were they "cartoon" clothes??  just wondering, as I'm picking up on your dream as maybe a message from Mickey again...He had this dream of designing "cartoon clothes" (and shoes) for people... and Disney (and mice) is always relevant to me for "Mickey"...Mickey mouses seem to pop up all over when I get sad and miss
Mickey...and Mickey himself related to Mickey mouse too, as kind of his mascot...  (that, and "happy faces"...) and even the star stuff...  the past few days, I've been remembering the times when Mickey and I used to stand on the porch and look up at the stars together, and ponder life...  and I even talked to him just the  other day when I looked up at them, and asked him if he was up there... and I made a wish upon the
first star of the night that I would get to communicate with him soon...so, your dream just spoke to me big-time, and I'm thinking that maybe cause I'm not as good (yet), as you with this otherworldly communication, that Mickey might be saying hi and/or trying to communicate  through you to me....   Smiley
anyway... thanks for sharing that...  Skywalker  Smiley
=========================
Oh Skywalker, I wish I wasn't so emotional.  Reading your email just really hit me hard and got the tears  going.  I didn't even think of Mickey then but now, I don't know, could be.  I know that I knew that when I  finished the clothes, I had to make the shoes, only they'd be out of the same material too, I guess like booties or something.  And that song "When you wish upon a star" just kept playing and playing all the way through and when I woke up it was still going through my head. And yesterday morning, I can't remember if I wrote this, but when I got my first cup of coffee and went out on the porch to drink it and have my first cigarette, I saw something out of the corner of my eyes. It was a little mouse running all around trying to find a way out.  I finally propped open the door to outside so he could go. It's the first mouse I've seen out there.  And I looked up mouse in Ted Andrews book
"Animal Speak" and it said: Mouse medicine can show you how to focus and pay attention to detail. It can show you how to attain  the big things by working on the little things. Whenever mouse shows up there are
lessons associated  with ATTENTION.  OMG, I think it was Mickey. Wink
With Love,
Marilyn
==========================
yes... I really do think it was Mickey too...  Smiley  It just has all the components, and is just too coincidental for what's happening in my mind right now about all this...and he would know that I really listen to your posts, and that you are attuned to those realms so well...  so it's natural that he'd come through you, as you're open to it...  (I almost feel that you have some kind of connection to him yourself as well) and
thanks for mentioning the other mouse experience, and the lesson in mouse...  ATTENTION...  I think that's also a message to "me" to start to pay attention (and trust) those little things more myself...  I feel
I am in the midst of a breakthrough of some kind in my consciousness development right now, and these messages are important to pay ATTENTION to...  Smiley thanks for sharing all this with me, and the emotion that it
brings up for you, as well as me..
your friend...  In Light...   Skywalker   Smiley
=============================
In telling a friend about all this, she said it sounded to her like the mouse I saw was a physical representation of Mickey being 'stuck' (the mouse was frantic and wanted out so bad -- he even started climbing up the screen).  And in me propping the door open so he could get out -- this freed or retrieved him.

This has all really blown me away and I got Skywalker's permission to post this here so hopefully I can get some feedback from any of you.
Love,
Marilyn

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

a retrieval
Reply #265 - Oct 20th, 2002 at 5:31pm

Hello All,                                        

After energy gathering and placing the intent to be with a Helper to assist wherever needed, as I then floated in the 3D blackness I sensed someone or something ahead of me, but that was all. So I let the image go, asking for better understanding...and then could feel the presence of someone nearby to my right. There was suddenly movement and as I was trying to adjust to what was going on I then perceived I was in a large room...and I could feel that several individuals were off to my right. I asked where I was and got back, TMI There. I asked who they were and perceived laughter as I got, "Helpers." In wondering why I was there I then felt myself holding hands with others I couldn't see, and we moved to and around the crystal. We then walked into it and as the others seemed to be moving around , doing whatever, I chose to just be aware of the energy sweeping through me. I felt myself relaxing, enjoying the sensations...and then we were out, moving through blackness.

I sensed a female Helper to my right and asked her where we were going...and got, BST. We seemed to be moving for almost a full minute before we stopped...and several trees came into view. I saw  a rough, mountainous landscape....gray sky, sparse vegetation. An incredibly tall man then appeared---he had to have been over seven feet in height. He had black straggly hair falling around his face and shoulders, some kind of animal skin clothing to his knees and covering his upper arms, and a spear in his right hand which he held upright as he paused several feet away from us. It was difficult to see his eyes but they appeared dark. I also saw large square teeth spaced apart and for some reason understood his bottom teeth were gone. I raised my left hand in greeting and he didn't seem to acknowledge me. Something caught my attention and as I looked over to my right I saw whitish forms, moving in together, next to the Helper and me and it came to me they  were---either Helpers or his loved ones. Wow...this guy was loved by a lot of folks!

I then looked back at the man and he was holding a small boy behind his right leg. He brought the child around and lifted him up to his chest...and for some reason this bothered me...I think because I could feel something strange was about to happen. I was thinking of letting the whole image go and asking for----another BST?---(LOL!----geeeeez)....and I got a strong "shhhhhh", from the female Helper (saw a fleeting image of her holding an index finger up to her lips). She communicated that I would understand what was going on in a minute and to just be patient, quiet. Okay. The man then held the boy out, away from himself, up toward the sky....walked forward and placed him on something I couldn't see. As he then stepped back to where he had been standing I looked over and saw the boy just lying on his back, suspended up in the air in gray mistiness....the area where all of us were and where the BST seemed to end. It then went through me that the man could apparently see whatever it was he had placed the boy on, but I couldn't. It then went through me that the man had no idea we were nearby. He was going through some kind of ritual. I started wondering why we were there or if we were there for someone else, when the man just started wailing, crying. He bent forward and kind of crumpled to the ground, sobbing loudly. I looked over to the Helper and could feel it I was to approach him, which I then did.

As I stood near him he kept rocking his upper torso, sobbing. I touched his shoulder in hopes of getting his attention and it took a moment before he became aware I was there. My presence seemed to catch him off guard but he didn't seemed to be concerned...he was just so consumed in grief. I started getting that he didn't want to live the life he'd been living. It was either too much of a burden---I wasn't sure, but he couldn't do it anymore. I knelt down next to him and communicated that he could leave if he wanted to...that I knew of a place where he'd have choices, freedom--the only rule being that no one could impose their will upon another. As soon as I said that I got the feeling that this was perhaps important to him...because he was scared of others doing to him what he had done? He calmed down a little as he sat up straight. He motioned with his right hand what looked like some kind of a sign language....and I then got that he wanted to know if he could trust me, trust what I was saying was the truth. I held my right hand in a vertical position over the middle of my chest to indicate that he should listen to his heart (don't know where that came from---it was automatic). While he was hesitating I held out my arm in the direction of where the others where, telling him I had friends with me and we could take him away from this sad environment. He still wasn't sure and I then noticed one individual, in the whitish crowd of Helpers, step forward. I could feel it was a female and her energy suddenly increased, brightened, as she moved closer to him. He was aware of her and it sure did feel as if they'd known one another at some time. From her I could feel a loving reassurance aimed at him...an almost pleading with him to trust her, all of them. He slowly stood as she drew near and I then stepped back as the crowd moved slowly around him.

I wanted to follow and see how this ended and all of us were momentarily in what looked like outer space as we moved...and then a beautiful green valley opened up before us. I watched the back of the man as he was being gently greeted by a lot of people, taking note of  the short-haired, smooth fur he was wearing, seeing his hair extended to his waist. I asked the Helper about him and was told that his loved ones had been trying to get him out of that BST for a long time, but that whenever he had either sensed their presence or been confronted with them outright, his guilt would manifest into fear and from there, anger...refusing their help. He just blocked them out of his awareness. My presence, someone unfamiliar to him, was not a threat to him---(and I thought what a turn-around-- just the opposite from F23). I asked about his feelings of guilt and she said he felt or believed he had wronged a lot of people and was terrified he'd receive the same treatment, at their hands. I never asked if this had been a religious belief. So he had remained steadfast in a sad, lonely way of life. Apparently watching some family or tribe members leave the BST had served to increase his anxiety too. It felt as if he had been quite the tyrant at one time and through the intervention of loved ones had perhaps been helped to the point where he finally began to break down, which was when we arrived.

I thanked the Helper for including me in being able to help someone and eventually returned to C1.

Much love to all,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Timmerzz
Ex Member

Some confirmation on healing aspects
Reply #266 - Oct 19th, 2002 at 2:28pm

Hello, folks, it's nice to post here again.  School keeps me very busy (in my left brain)and there's not much time for anything else.

A while back I made a post called "View of an upcoming retrieval" in which I stated that I flew with a guide to a non physical place and saw people sitting around a dinner table.  I saw a small boy there sitting in a seat similar to one I sat in at his age.  I asked the guide "Is this me?" answer was "yes".  "How old?" I asked, "Six" was the answer.  I then looked closely at myself and noticed what appeared to be bruises on me.

My sister confirmed for me the other day that when I was 6 I was accidentally scalded with boiling water over my torso area.  I went to the hospital and got bandaged up. 
Although I do remember this incident I thought it happened much later...like 10.  Nope, definitely 6.

Apparently, an aspect of my essence took flight at this time and has been waiting around ever since for me to retrieve it.  I asked for that part of myself to return.

And then, the other night I wrote a series of affirmations asking for a profound spiritual experience like an oobe, to meet a deceased love one, to see an aspect of myself that needs healing...

I had this dream:  I was at my mothers house doing homework and my cousin Colleen was there helping me.  She was explaining to me that enough time has passed by and she has healed.  So now she can help others to heal.
My cousin Colleen died when she was 22 (I think).  I was 18 at the time and her dying really affected me and everyone in our family.  In fact, now that I look back it affected me so much, it actually changed the course of my life.  A chunk of my soul took flight at this point as well and Colleen is letting me know that she is helping to retrieve it.

let me know your ideas....

peace and joy Tim

IP Logged

Marta
Ex Member

Peculiar retrieval!
Reply #267 - Oct 18th, 2002 at 8:27pm

Hi everybody!

In my last exploration I was in my place 'there', just looking at the beautiful meadows with yellow flowers in my mind sight, when I perceived two presences approaching towards me, I asked them who they were, laughing one said....'don't you recognize us?'......sorry, but I don't, they said....'we are old friends and came to visit you',...oh great, then I asked....are you Helpers?......'everybody is a Helper, you too'......no way, I'm not, just trying to learn how to explore here, by the way I would like to do a retrieval if is there some I could do,......'sure, always are plenty of people who nedds help, if you want we can take you?'......please, do that, I answered.
Feeling that I was going with them, I asked where are we going?....they said...'we are already there, scan the area'....I couldn't 'see' anything but felt a presence who was restless, depressed, but also frustrated.....I said, hey how are you? why are you so frustrated?....the presence was a man, 58 years old and I percieved him to be not to tall with gray hair and a round face,....he said...'why?...I lost eveything I had, all my posessions, I killed myself and here I'm...still alive....now I don't know what the hell to do.....and you ask me why I'm frustrated!'....(oh boy..never had a retrieval in which they knew were dead)....then I asked his name, he said....'Rod, well Rodney Steiner',....ok Rod and why and how you killed yourself?, he said....'this big Crash in the Stock Market.......hey I lost everything, I couldn't keep going on living, then I shot myself', then I got the imp. that happened at the beginning of 1930. Oh boy, I was thinking what to do, how to approach him, then I 'light' came to my mind and I said.....Rod you have not lost everything, you killed yourself, right?, nevertheless you are still alive, and this you will never loose, I can introduce you a couple of guys that can take you to a place where you can again have whatever you wish,.....he answered...'but I lost everything, I have no capital'.....Rod, don't worry, you won't need it, I said......then the two Helpers approached us in a very formal manner, dressed like business guys, I introduce him to the Helpers,....he asked them about the possibilities of what I told him, the Helpers seemed to answer him that I was right and reassured him the same, finally he agreed to go with them.
After they left, I came back to C1.

This has been my first experience in which the person knew was dead, but still was in a way locked in an environment in which his mental awareness was pretty much the same as when he died. I have no idea if it was in some place in the BTS, or if there is the  possibility for a person to get 'stuck', knowing that had died, but whith no more awareness beyond that.

Thank you for listening

LOVE
Marta

IP Logged

jeff
Ex Member

Mildred -- Part Two
Reply #268 - Oct 9th, 2002 at 1:13pm

Hi folks,

Here's Part Two:

We left Mildred and I met Jane and the Professor in the hallway of the hospital.  My awareness shifted down a long hallway, at the end of which was a bright light.  I heard my mother's voice telling me how proud she was of the work I was doing.  We spoke briefly and then Jane, the Professor and I returned to my patio in Focus 27.  About my mother: she had a stroke when I was eight and died when I was nineteen.  My sister and I basically grew up taking care of her.  There were other problems in the home connected to my father.  I've recently been working on issues common to both "motherless" children and adult survivors of alcoholism, so her presence meant a whole lot to me, more than this post can convey.

Jane did some energy work with me, opening and clearing the energy chakras in the palm of my hands.  She and the Professor took turns speaking to me but I honestly don't remember much of this conversation.  It had to do with energy work.  Eventually I thanked them and returned to C1.

The next day Bartholomew, the guide I channel, began having me work with the energy from my hands while in the etheric "band" of my energy body (Gordon Phinn, I believe you know what I'm talking about!).  So I think I have a good idea where the energy work is going to lead.

So here are the results:

1.  Mildred had a strong belief that you stayed the way you died.

Angelica could not corroborate this for me.  She wasn't privy to this aspect.  In addition, Mildred was in her sixties but looked much younger.  She was active and liked to dance, date and be social.  But since she died the way she did and was semi-aware, then

2.  Mildred's body in a beat up condition, legs in traction and arm amputated.

Apparently her body was badly beat up.  Angelica told me her legs were nearly amputated.  Apparently the car's engine backed into her pelvic area, nearly shearing off her legs.  She said that it was possible one or both of her arms were either crushed or amputated.

3.  Mildred led a spiritual life, not orthodox or related to religion, but personal and practical.

Angelica said this was definitely true.  However, she was very spiritual.

4.  Mildred died (instantly?) in the car wreck.  I put the word instantly in parentheses and with a question mark because I don't actually remember Hassan using that word.  The sense that I got was that it was either instantly or not long after the accident.  Angelica said she thought Mildred might still have been alive when the ambulance came, but was definitely dead as they arrived at the hospital.

5.  Hassan explained that she was nearly unconscious or in a coma.  Obviously Angelica couldn't verify this.  However, I'm told that her five year old niece sometimes sees "Nanna" in their home.  This made me wonder about her being unconscious.  I got the sense she was somewhat aware.  But I also picked up that she thought she survived the accident.  So I'm wondering, do the dead dream?  Is it possible that unaware she's dreaming of her family and projecting her consciousness into their arena in short bursts?  I don't know but the it raises lots of questions.  Of course I could be mistaken about the whole hospital scenario.  But I did pick up some verifiable information.

I'm still a little confused about the belief about staying the way you died and Mildred thinking she might be still alive.  Did I get mixed up?  Or may she realized she died before she hit the unconscious state and then later, because she still had awareness, changed her mind and decided she'd survived.

Anyway, that's all folks!!  Angelica keeps walking by my desk saying, "That was amazing!"  Yeah.  We're both a little shocked.

I may have one more thing to post about Christopher that I didn't include in the original post, but I'm waiting for a chance to speak to Angelica about it.

Love and light,

Jeff

IP Logged

jeff
Ex Member

Mildred -- Part One
Reply #269 - Oct 9th, 2002 at 1:12pm

Hi Guys,

I'm posting this in counterparts this time to avoid the cut off.  Here 'tis:

Hassan and I left Christopher with his buddies in the back of the fire truck.  I knew they were headed to Focus 27.  We returned to my place there.  Jane Preston and a man she introduced as the Professor sat waiting for me at the patio table.  She told me the Professor was a colleague of hers and was interested in my progress.  I can't remember the particulars now but the progress had to do with energy work.

We talked for a while and then Hassan returned to take me to Mildred.  Mildred, who'd died suddenly in a car accident, was in a hospital setting on Focus 27.  One or both of her legs were in traction.  An arm, her right I think, looked like it had been amputated.  Hassan explained that she was nearly unconscious or in a coma, and that she'd died (instantly?) in the car wreck and remained unconscious until she reached Focus 27.  By then she'd barely regained consciousness and had been taken by Helpers to the nearest hospital unit. 

Hassan told me the Helpers began monitoring her when she first died.  They noticed she wasn't stuck but was slowly drifting toward Focus 27.  So they didn't interfere and let the process occur naturally.  They didn't intervene until she arrived and called out for help.  She was then taken to the hospital unit and cared for.

I think some people may take issue with why the Helpers didn't take her right away.  But from my studying, and also from guidance I've gotten, I gather there is a process we go through after death.  It's an energetic process and when this process gets hung up that's when we get stuck in places like Focus 23.  I think it was that process, which was occurring naturally, that the Helpers didn't want to interfere with.

Hassan said that Mildred had a strong belief that you stayed the way you died (i.e., if you tied an old woman, then you looked like an old woman forever in the Afterlife).  That was why she was in her present condition.  Eventually she'd heal and things would be explained to her.  But for now, because she drifts in and out of consciousness, she believes she survived the wreck.

I asked why Mildred didn't get stuck and Christopher did.  Hassan told me that Mildred led a spiritual life, not orthodox or related to religion, but personal and practical.  She practiced what she preached.  Or believed at any rate.  That strong day to day spiritual practice allowed her energy to remain mostly unfettered so that she wouldn't be Earth plane focused or stuck when she died. 

Christopher on the other hand, was very attached to his mother and because of his parents great grief was drawn toward them.  Hassan said that it was true that intense grieving could sometimes keep the dead focused on the Earth plane.  It's best to grieve but not in a way that effects the departed.

Note: After talking to Angelica yesterday, she also brought up other points that added to my understanding of the grief surrounding Christopher.  For one thing, it took four months before they found his body.  In that time the family was strongly holding out hope that he'd somehow survived being buried underneath all that rubble.  Then they found his body intact on New Year's Eve.  After the funeral, his family and former colleagues in the Fire Department were visiting his grave EVERY DAY.  This went on for some time.  Angelica also mentioned that every week, sometimes twice a week, there is some kind of memorial going on.  Still.  This is the type of ongoing grief that can keep some of the dead earthbound.

[Part Two to follow]

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.