Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21
Send Topic Print
My First Experiences!! - using what Bruce said in (Read 192172 times)
Krisa
Ex Member

Climbing to heaven
Reply #240 - Nov 18th, 2002 at 8:13pm

I'm a beginner at this.  I have read books on metaphysical things off and on most of my life. however, I never acted on it-never mediated-too busy or didn't belief I could do it. It is supposed to take years of trained physic work or a real gift. My son died in a dirt motorcycle accident six months ago. He is fifteen years old. I found my love for him would no longer accept being bound to this physical plane. I had to jump. I have found a real connection to him going to the other side. We have a deep love for each other. I went to the Salt Lake workshop and now my meditation experiences are more visual. Always, wherever I do a retrieval he comes along. I think he gets a kick out of it.
I went to my place at the beach (not sure what focus it's in)where my son joined me. I asked for a helper. He took us though the darkness. I could feel a young man there but could not get a good impression. I let it go several times. Then I saw a man in his late teens or early twenties who was stuck on a mountain cliff. He had been mountain climbing. I was on a small plateau just above him. He told me his rope had broken. I gave him a hand up. When I got a good look at him, he was soo familiar- this whole situation. I know I dreamed about it a long time ago. A retrieval of self?? Two helpers came along equipped with climbing gear-ropes, clips, etc. They introduced themselves and asked if he wanted company. All three of them continued to climb the rest of the mountain. I got a clear picture of that mountain. It was really high and a sheer cliff! I know they were going to continue to climb to the top. Knowing he was OK now, I left and went skateboarding with my son. He is a bigtime skateboarder and has been teaching me to skate. I can do some really cool tricks now and am getting good at jumping those stairs in heaven! Lots of Love     Krisa

IP Logged

jeff
Ex Member

Retrieving Wasumi
Reply #241 - Nov 18th, 2002 at 8:42am

Retrieving Wasumi

I got the strong urge to do a retrieval.  I was reluctant at first but then decided to go ahead and try.  Jane Preston cam through and told me to use my light body instead of Bruce's energy gathering technique.  I thought this was an odd request but went ahead and complied, even though going into my light body meant I'd be radiating lots of light -- perhaps too much for the soul I'd be retrieving.

I went into my light body coccoon.  I sensed Jane who directed me to follow her to my place on Focus 27.  I saw her clearly sitting at the table but more like I was viewing her through a television screen.  She poured tea and I drank.  It had a musky, perfume-like aroma.  I sensed some aggressive energy coming up toward Jane and felt uncomfortable.  This started happening about a month ago and I've been very uncomfortable about it.  Jane has assured me that it is part of "pockets of rage" that are coming up to be healed. 

As I sat there Jane assured me that it was okay.  She even told me that in her last life she'd called her guide a "terrible old codger" and had the same feelings coming up, for a time, toward him.  The "old codger" line made me laugh out loud.  Jane said the aggressive energy and feelings would eventually pass.  She said bringing up all the light I was working with was knocking loose lots of lower vibrational energies and emotions.  She assured me that she didn't take offense at all.

I saw the Professor materialize next to Jane.  To my surprise, Jane announced that he'd be leading me on a retrieval.  Heretofore, the Professor and I have only talked.  Additionally, he's shown me how to use subtle energies in different ways.  This was the first time he'd be leading me on a retrieval.  I'm still not sure exactly what my relationship with the Professor is supposed to be.  He first showed up during my Christopher and Mildred experiences last month.  At the time I thought he'd just be lecturing me (hence the name, "the Professor").  But I guess there's more to it than that.

I sensed both of us moving away.  The Professor said I should sit in the park at the Receiving Center before we started.  The next thing I knew he was sitting beside me on a park bench in Focus 27.  I immediately sensed other beings coming around us.  The Professor said I was a bit of an oddity, able to focus my attention There while still incarnate.  This apparently brought lots of curiousity seekers.  He told me to ignore them and focus on the sun overhead.  I became concerned about looking directly into the sun but he assured me I'd get no inner eye damage whatsoever.  (Now that I think of it, he was making fun of me!)  THe sun appeared very orange with reddish-orange rays.  Looking at it was hypnotic and relaxing.  After a few moments the Professor said we were ready to leave.

As soon as we hit the 3-D blackness I heard knocking at the door and my dog began barking furiously.  I jumped up and opened the door, only then realizing it was the super knocking on my neighbors door (our apartment doors are very close).  She kept her door open and was talking loudly so I waited until they were finished before I tried again.  But no sooner than I relaxed and began going through the centers of my light body, the super knocked on her door again and my dog began barking.  So I waited another few minutes until he left.

By now twenty or thirty minutes had gone by.  I wasn't even sure I could do the retrieval.  Jane offered to let me try again another time.  But I decided to go ahead.  I got into the light body and met the Professor in the 3-D blackness.  I followed him and saw an Indian brave dressed in a loin cloth praying to the full moon.  Then I saw a flash of him in a battle and an arrow shot through his chest as he fell.  I asked what he was doing stuck.  Rather than answer, the Professor told me to keep focusing my attention on him.  Each time I did more information came through.  There was a raid on the Indian brave's village from another tribe.  The village was massacred.  He died trying to protect it.  I got that his name was Wasumi.

This tribe had a belief that when you died you went to your tribe's village in the Afterworld.  He felt much shame and guilt over his inability to protect his people from the attack.  The shame, guilt and feelings of failure were what kept him stuck.  He believed that the Mother Goddess of his people had foresworn him.  I think this diety was related to the moon and that was why he was praying to it, asking forgivness so that he could be allowed to join his people in the Afterworld.

Suddenly I knew what I had to do.  I turned up the radiance of my light body and appeared as a beautiful Indian woman bathed in light -- his Goddess.  I told him that he had done well in protecting his village and it was time for him to return to it in the Afterworld.  Tears streamed down the Indian braves face and he went down on his knees.  I reached down and embraced him.  Then impulsively I picked him up like a baby, cradling him in my arms and flew upward.

A beautiful sun-filled scene appeared with many Indian people milling around.  I deposited the brave on his feet.  A man and several others approached and greeted him.

As the Mother Goddess I spoke and told him that he could now rejoice in his new home and that I would always be there to look after them.  I brightened momentarily and then, to their perception, disappeared.  But I actually still stood there and watched along with the Professor.  Wasumi seemed fine as he embraced his friends and family.  The Professor suggested I go back and meet Jane at my patio.

Jane congratulated me on a job well done.  I suddenly understood why she had me use my light body.  That way I could appear as the Mother Goddess to Wasumi.  Apparently his belief was so strong that only the Mother Goddess, in his mind, could bring him to the Afterworld village.

Jane spoke some more and then said I was finished.  She told me to continue working on being transparent to lower energies and clearing my emotional body.  Then she did something she'd never done before.  She sent a stream of PUL from her heart to my heart.  We stayed connected this way for a few moments.  Then I returned to C1.

IP Logged

Linh
Ex Member

Am I on the right path?
Reply #242 - Nov 18th, 2002 at 7:32am

Hello All,

Wow, this message board is so awesome! I love what you guys all have to say. I value all your advices for me and other people.

I have a question for anyone who can assist me:

On Saturday, Marta had assured me that retrieval work would not be scary and that "dead" people are not really dead. This gave me reassurance to start exploring that night. That night, I laid down and imagined myself gathering energy from the river (as Mr.Moen suggested on his website), I cleared my head of thoughts, and waited to see what would happen next.

When I had my eyes closed, I saw different light shapes..then, I focused on one shape which was a horizontal line. Like a window curtain, the line started to spread and consume the blackness. At that moment, I felt my eyelids opening automatically (my brain was telling me, "I am not doing this at all, your eyes are opening on their own will"). At first, I was freaked out, but I allowed myself to experience it completely. Even though my helper did not appear, I saw endless gray space. I remember feeling extremely relax and alert - feelings I have never experience prior to this. I waited and waited for something to happen..nothing did, though. I accepted that fact that I may not acquired enough skills to actually meet my "guide/helper". So, I decided to go to sleep.

In my dream, I was in the living room watching T.V., then my guide appeared on T.V as a cartoon character. He was introducing himself to me. It was a neat dream because the content on the t.v. was in vibrant colors just as a real cartoon. I remember being soo excited when my guide introduced himself.

However, in my waking state I feel a little bit skeptical of what really happened. My brain is telling me,"oh, it is just another dream that is not real and the void you saw is your eyes playing tricks on you". Truthfully, I know my eyes were not playing tricks on me. I felt so alert and awake in the void!

Basically, I want to know if I am on the right path? I am eager to meet my helper as soon as possible. Any of you have any suggests as to what I should be doing next to get my helper to appear? Currently, I am waiting for my shipment of Mr.Moen's books to arrive. But in the meantime, I am open to suggestions from you guys as to what I should be doing next to meet my helper -hopefully tonite. (i am an impatient person).

Thanks for helping me out!

Linh

IP Logged

Marta
Ex Member

Retrieval in F23
Reply #243 - Nov 17th, 2002 at 3:13pm

Hi everybody!

I decided to do some exploring, went to my place in F27, Ajtosh was there waiting (seenms he new of my intentions), and told him that I would like to do some exploring, he said what about a retrieval, I said OK, that would be great, then we went to F23.

Everything was dark, really black, then I opened my perceptions and saw a man dressed with a white shirt, beige pants with suspenders, boots and a beig hat, smoking a cigarrete, sitting in the open in which seemed an African landscape.
I asked him......'hey, what are you doing here?', he answered.....'I'm waiting for the boss',......'ah your boss, and you think he is coming?'I said,.....'sure, we have all those guns to trade, you know big business', then I got the imp. that he was selling arms to the rebels in Zimbabwe, and was killed by a gunshot from the government forces when waiting to do the trade. I asked his name, he said......'Mario... Capecchi', I said you are Italian,.......'yeah, but I have been living in South Africa since 1932, in Johannesburg'.
For some reason he felt confortable with me, very open, perhaps he saw me as some one he knew, I have no idea, I wanted to know more about this trade, and asked him.....'to whom are you selling those guns?', he said......'to the South Rhodesia rebels, and is great business, we give them those old guns and they pay us with gold, and also is close to South Africa, you know just in the North, and is easy for us to do the trade in the frontier, in Mayuga (or something like that).
Now I was really confused, thinking that I was getting something wrong, before I got the imp. of Zimbabwe, and now South Rhodesia, which country was the right one? Well..there it goes again, conflicting information. Then I asked him which year was, he said....'of course is 1963', like what an stupid question.
I really didn't know how to approach the retrieval process, then I said....'you know Mario, I think that we better go to look for your boss, who knows what may happened to him', he said.....'no way, I have to stay here with the guns', then I told him that he could hidde the guns in the bushes and cover them with leaves, that no one will find them, he was reluctant, saying that it was his reponsability to take care of the guns, after telling many times that the guns will be OK, that he better go to look for his boss, he agreed to do that.
Finally after he felt he have hidden the guns well, we started moving away, by now I felt the Helper there, and he said......'hey there is my boss', I couldn't see anyone else, but I knew the Helper was there, I don't know if his boss was there with the helper or if he 'saw' the Helper as his boss, perhaps the Helper assumed this form.
Anyway he just went strait to the Helper and I felt that he was very happy, I knew he was now in good hands.
After that I said thanks to Ajtosh, who was there during the entire retrieval, and came back to C1.

After the experience, I went to check on the conflicting information I got. I'm totally ignorant when it comes to African history or the Countries there, that have changed so much during the 20th Century, I had no idea where South Rhodesia and Zimbabwe were located, I was still thinking that both were two different countries.
Then I found that the Country of South Rhodesia was located in the north of South Africa, and it was the name that had when it was under British domination, until got its independence in 1980, and now the name is Zimbabwe. During the years between between 1950 and 1965, the country had great internal guerrillas by rebels who were fighting for their independece from the British, and 1965 they claimed the State of Zimbanwe, which Britain didn't recognize.
Then I found that there is small town in the frontier between South Africa and Zimbabwe named Mazuga.

Thanks for listening

LOVE
Marta

IP Logged

Dora
Ex Member

Blind lady retrieval..
Reply #244 - Nov 16th, 2002 at 3:15pm

Hi to all,

Reading my old notes,  I have a retrieval to share what I find interesting far as where it took place.

After gathering energy, and placing intent to do a retrieval, going through in the 3D tunnel, Ifind myself in a busy street with architecturally nice houses.
Thinking about my whereabouts suddenly I perceived
from far a jazz sounds. I thought "hmm I think this remind me of Chicago jazz...

As I walked on the street, I get in the busy corner with cars, much as I know about car models my estimate was, i'm in somewhere in the 1960's.

As I approached to the corner  on african american lady come to my awareness who is as I saw it acting quite strangely meaning seem like undecided to go or stay. When I get closer to her, I realized the lady is blind. I could sense her fear, confusion and helplessness.
I step to her side, and I told her my name, and told her I would be happy to help her to go whatever she is heading. I asked her name I get Tamika Wilson, William some like that. (I usually don't ask names but I felt more I talk more trust I gain. She said ...."you must
be a tourist here"  and ask where I from? I told her from Eastern Europe.

I asked her where is she going she said I'm going to Qin.. at least that's what I understood (my interpreter said it must be Queens.. when I asked her, she said nooo where the fire was once at the church.

This point I touched her arm anxiously waiting for a Helpers arrival because I had no idea what next or even what is the real situation here.

While walked with her, I heard the Helper telling me, she was a hit-and -run victim, she died at that corner.

As we walked she told me, she lost her cane and waiting for someone help her but nobody seems to bother to do just that. She told me she lost her sight in young age caused by a virus, and she said something happened while she was waiting for help, she saw her parents come and get her, but she said she did not believe it. It was just on another "dream". They were as she saw them last time when she was able to see, so that is just impossible.
This point I saw on elderly woman come in the picture I knew that is her mother, and I told Tamika, no it is not a dream, she is here and I placed Tamika's hand to her mothers, when they faded away.

I was told by the Helper, Tamika headed to a Church when did happen, and her parent were close by her, but she didn't believe they really there, actually made her afraid of them thinking someone or something playing for her "head", because her parents are "dead" and she was unwilling to listen to "anyone". My foreign accent was the best tool to grab her attention.
I thanked for the explanation and returned to C1.

Searching Chicago sites, I find one African Methodist Church called the Quinn Chapel, which destroyed by fire in 1871.

I have never been in Chicago, and certainly wasn't aware of this Church and the fire.

Never fail to amaze me how Helpers take me to the most unexpected places and situations.

Thanks for listening..
Love to all...

IP Logged

Joe
Ex Member

Retrieval?
Reply #245 - Nov 16th, 2002 at 1:29pm

Lately for some reason I have been unable to perceive anything during 2 attempted retrievals. I had decided to give it a rest and see what happened. anyway, last night I was extremely tired and was quickly drifting to sleep when I began having a     dream. I was about to have     with an older woman when she began talking to me and seemed to have a mind of her own. I was so surprised at this that my interpreter immedietly jumped in and I woke up. I recalled everything in detail, the "dream" was 3-D color and the woman said "My husband wouldn't approve of this but if this is the only way..." Am I doing retrievals in my sleep? has anyone had this type of experience? Love, Joe

IP Logged

Roger
Ex Member

Bruce-Verifications during Workshops
Reply #246 - Nov 16th, 2002 at 12:24pm

Bruce-

You mentioned that there are verifiable experiences reported at every workshop.

This is truly noteworthy and could be the basis for an entire book or at least a major portion of same.

Are there any criteria to identify a genuine verifiable experience?  As I'm sure you know, it's quite a painstaking undertaking to ensure that the information a person gets from the Afterlife genuinely represents verification as opposed to any number of other, more mundane, possibilities.
I recall that there were quite a number of experiences reported during the workshop I attended, but most of them were quite general and vague in nature. To the best of my recollection and my notes, no one presented evidence that what they experienced was verification of the Afterlife.

Therefore I assume the documentation the participants submit to establish the definition of verification probably for the most part comes afterwards...after they get home and have the opportunity to check things out.

Have you considered detailing these verifiable experiences so that others could read them?  I recall a newsletter you had sent out some time ago, and there were several such cases mentioned but haven't seen any further newsletters in quite some time.

The book The Afterlife Experiments by Gary Schwartz states quite succinctly that "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."  It would be extremely helpful to read about such evidence submitted by the workshop participants.

Many thanks,
Roger

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
Ex Member

Re: Bruce-Verifications during Workshops
Reply #247 - Nov 16th, 2002 at 1:24pm

Roger,

>> Therefore I assume the documentation the participants submit to establish the definition of verification probably for the most part comes afterwards...after they get home and have the opportunity to check things out. <<

The verification step is done immediately after each participant debriefs their contact and communication experience.  This debriefing is done verbally and is audio recorded as it occurs. 

Sometimes additional details of a participant's experience do require that they take place after the workshop.  Information obtained during the experience is sometimes unknown to the participant who provided the name of the deceased person.  In such cases, if additional verification is obtained, I usually don't hear about it.

>> Are there any criteria to identify a genuine verifiable experience?  As I'm sure you know, it's quite a painstaking undertaking to ensure that the information a person gets from the Afterlife genuinely represents verification as opposed to any number of other, more mundane, possibilities.  <<

Verification that occurs during the worksop is judged by the person who submitted the deceased person's name.  A couple of examples. . .

Salt Lake City Example:
In the Salt Lake City workshop a participant provided her deceased father's name.  The person who drew the father's name at random from the basket typically does not know which other participant provided the deceased's name, nor the deceased person.  The participant is essentially being asked to visit with a deceased, unknown stranger who's name was provided by an unknown stranger (another workshop participant). 

Also, the deceased person's name is not revealed until after the exercise and the participant's debriefing is completed.  This makes it very difficult for any hits to by any form of "cold reading" as the identity of the one submitting the deceased's name is unknown until after all the information has been disclosed.

In this case the visitor reported that she met with both a man and a woman.  The "Special Message" received from the deceased man was, Tell Little Sister we both Love her.

The person who provided the name stated that since she was a little girl both her parents had always called her "Little Sis" or "Little Sister."

Both participants accepted this, along with other specific information as verification that accurate, previously unknown information had been obtained during the exercise.

Reno, NV Example:
In the Reno, NV workshop a year or so ago, during the debriefing the visiting participant stated that when she asked the deceased young woman to "show, tell or give me something to prove this visit is real" the deceased young woman handed her a broach.  She describe its size, that it was oval in shape with a metal (gold colored) border, the area inside the border was blue fabric, and that there were little, yellow flowers needlepointed on the blue fabric.

After disclosing the deceased young woman's name her father, who submitted the name, stated that his daughter had made broach and that he still had it in his possession at home.

There are numerous examples audio-recorded during debriefings of the Getting a Special Message exercise that match this level of verification, some that exceed it.

My goal in the workshop is not to provide scientifically, rigorously designed experimental data to prove our afterlife exists.  My goal is to teach people how to obtain their own evidence that our afterlife exists, and go on to explore it more deeply.

That said, I feel that the procedure used for this exercise eliminates or at the very least greatly reduces the opportunity for explanation of the results other than by actual contact and communication with the deceased.

I'd be happy to have someone in the scientific community design a more rigorous experimental protocal using the Getting a Special Message exercise as a starting point.  So far, no takers.
>> Have you considered detailing these verifiable experiences so that others could read them?  <<

Yes, they are all on audiotape.  The book I'm presently working on tentatively titled, Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook, will have many of these cases in it.  This book is the one that will be both of my workshops in book form.

>> The book The Afterlife Experiments by Gary Schwartz states quite succinctly that "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."  It would be extremely helpful to read about such evidence submitted by the workshop participants.  <<

I agree to a point.  Such evidence can never, in my view, change one's beliefs.  Perhaps it can open a mind to the possibilities.

Bruce

IP Logged

Linh Lee
Ex Member

This whole topic is so new to me - Need Advice!
Reply #248 - Nov 16th, 2002 at 11:35am

Hello All,

Just recently, I accidently found Mr. Moen's fascinating website. I am extremely interested in learning the skills needed to experience the nonphysical world. Yesterday,I ordered all of Mr.Moen's books and can't wait to read them! I was disappointed to see that he does not have any workshops scheduled in L.A, CA for me to attend.

I want to embark on this neat experience immediately, so is it possible for me to learn the retrieval exercises with his videos and his books only?

Also, do I really need the Hemi-SyncŪ tapes to help me open my consciousness. I checked out the price for the Hemi-SyncŪ tapes/cds -boy, all seven tapes will cost me over $500!

Basically, I need some advice as to what will be the most cost effective route for me to learn the skills necessary to experience other focus levels besides C-1? (via his books, videos, Hemi-SyncŪ tapes,workshops, or all the above?)

To those of you who will be responding to my inquiries: "Thank you for valuable advices. You have helped me come alittle bit closer to discovering the truth of our existence."

Love,
Linh

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

A retrieval
Reply #249 - Nov 15th, 2002 at 1:35pm

Hi everyone,

Earlier today I placed the intent to be with Helpers and assist in a retrieval. I floated in the soft, 3D blackness for a few seconds and then felt a presence to my right, and I then knew I was to follow the Helper.

When it felt as if we had arrived at our desination I was immediately greeted with a cascade of long golden hair. A woman was standing ahead of me, dressed in a simple white gown edged at the bottom with a band of dark gold...and hair that flowed to mid thigh. She was looking into the blackness as if waiting for something or someone. I could feel she was not the person in need of help but she didn't quite have 'Helper' imprinted within her presence either, so I figured she was there out of love for the person with the problem.

As I moved closer to her I then simultaneously felt and saw a room materialize around us, perceived that glass was breaking, crashing, and then saw a man sitting on the floor to my right. The woman remained just beyond the edge of the scenario, so I moved in, noting small, fleeting gray figures running in and out of the room from the opposite end, apparently intent  on breaking and smashing every glass object there. On what appeared to be a counter, possibly made of smooth yellow stone, were pastel colored glass objects, bottles, vases. Shelving above this counter/work-like area held more glass objects and above were small glass windows where diffused light entered. The man sitting on the floor was reacting angrily to the invaders and he seemed to be totally frustrated that he couldn't stand. I approached him, noting that he appeared to be middleaged, dark hair, wearing a white sort of tunic to his knees. I wondered if I was in the middle of some kind of Roman situation but wasn't sure about this.  I asked him what was going on and he said all of his work was being destroyed and I then understood he was either a doctor/healer or scientist studying, making curative potions. I also got that those destroying his work were superstitious, afraid of what he was doing. He seemed to be caught up in an endless cycle of grief and exhaustion over what he was seeing and all-consuming hatred with a desire to retaliate, struggling and never being able to get up to halt the vandalism. He was holding a hand along his waist, on his left side and I could feel he'd received some kind of injury. As I squatted down next to him I told him he needed medical attention, which he irritably dismissed, his attention never leaving the vandals. He lost his temper again, reacting as more bottles shattered. As he sank into dispair and pain I told him that if he didn't get medical attention now he would never be able to eventually take care of the vandals. This seemed to make sense to him and within a short time he allowed me to help him stand up. As he struggled to his feet blood appeared on his white clothing, coming from his stomache area. This seemed to surprise him.

I could then feel that Helpers were ready to enter the room and I told the man medical help had arrived. Two individuals stepped up to us, stationing themselves on either side of him and provided support as he slowly began moving away from the room. At that moment I wondered if the woman should make an appearance too and I got back a very definite, "No. Becoming aware of me now would make him realize he had died and at this moment it wouldn't be good for him." As the Helpers and the man continued moving away from us I wanted to understand a little more about when or where these two had lived in the physical. The woman indicated we could follow them and I then saw what looked like a glass dome covering I think a city, thick forest and green fields surrounded it. I'm not sure if this was a location the man was taken to, or if I was somehow being shown a glimpse of the physical earth environment thay had at one time lived in, but when I aksed about the purpose of the dome I got back that it had served as some kind of protection from others who had lived outside it's circumference. She said whenever outsiders approached the dome it had the ability to reflect *their expectations*....meaning if the outsiders,  happening upon the dome, just expected to see more trees, blue skies and fields, that's exactly what they saw...rendering the city within invisible.

And then she had to go and I was instantly back in the blackness. Shoot!---I wanted to know more but oh well.

Thanks for listening and much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Touching Souls
Ex Member

"The Stars Still Shine"
Reply #250 - Nov 14th, 2002 at 2:21pm

The Stars Still Shine website has put my comments on the book on their website.  See below.

Love,
Marilyn

IP Logged

gordon phinn
Ex Member

Higher Self Dialogue #1
Reply #251 - Nov 10th, 2002 at 4:02pm

Friends, as promised, the first dialogue between Gordon and Disc/Higher Self, from Oct.23/2000:

After several contacts at my local swimming pool this past year or so, where, after expressions of surprise from me, information was cordially exchanged, between the two entities referred to above, I thought to attempt direct contact her at home, with the laptop going, so that the earlier "loss" of information might not be repeated.
Gordon:  Well, Higher Self, here I am at the computer, as promised, awaiting contact.  The exultation of watery immersion is still with me, and I bend my ear to your voice.
Higher Self:  Hello Gordon!  That elevator of light between us is indeed open.  The contact, as I told you earlier, is more or less permanent.  Only a continuous diminishment of consciousness through foolish and selfish action on your part could wreck it now, and you'd have to try pretty darn hard to succeed.  Basically, friend, you're stuck with me now.  You should never have written that poem years ago, that "Homage To The Higher Self", you more or less sealed your fate with that.
You have already asked me why? And why now?  Let me recapitulate.  It's because you understand and accept my existence over and above many of my other personality projections through space and time; they either have no inkling of my existence, or they so identify me with either an angelic or godlike nature and thus fall into the trap of praise and worship.  At long last I have an incarnate comrade!  It's now because your efforts in meditation have facilitated our meeting at the astral level, even as you are functioning in the physical.  This, as you know, is the result of a long process of self development, a gradual opening to greater and greater conceptions of self, ones that earlier personalities would not even dare to dream of.
     Your surrender to the spirit of unconditional love has, bless you, given me many new areas of consciousness to explore.  Even your temporary lapses from this committment are of great interest to me.  Though the heat of your indignation is jarring to your discarnate co-workers, I am fascinated to see how they rise to the challenge.  You certainly know how to hold their feet to the fire.  A couple of earlier personality projections made deep penetrations into thre vast depths of the spiritual dimensions, but their efforts were defined by the ascetic and intellectual modes of the monk and the scholar, whereas you have learned the trick of mothering wisdom, of giving birth to it from the hips of your own
(and others) suffering, and seeing that a mother's love is as close to the god consciousness  as light is to shadow.  You understand that all form is illusion, and yet you love all these illusions for their tempoarary beauty.
Gordon:  You have repeatedly communicated your pleasure at my progress, the fact of which i seem to be somewhat embarassed by,
Higher Self:  Don't be afraid of your achievment.  And let me remind you not to judge spiritual worth in wordly terms.  You can be of service without bowing or kneeling.
Gordon:  I see that I should let it go, this impassioned humility.
Higher Self:  Agreed.
Gordon:  I take it that this journey of mine, this sacrificing of self on the altar of Self, was carefully planned before Gordon's birth.
Higher Self:  As are all life jhourneys.  Of course, not all incarnate personalities follow the original plan.  As you know it's easy to get distracted.
Gordon:  Life has a way of getting between your toes.
Higher Self:  So I'm told.
Gordon:  One of the times we were dialoging as I was swimming, the talk turned to communicating with the other personality essences you have projected, and I thought I'd be a smart aleck and ask if we were including the one in the 22nd century, and your cool-as-a-cucumber response made me see I'd stumbled upon something.  You see I'd been putting a lot of effort into tying up all the karmic knots I could find so i wouldn't have to come back to eart level.
Higher Self:  After a century of unrestrained bliss you'll be rady for another splash in the pool.
Gordon:  Oh, very funny.
Higher Self:  And besides, by then the project of raising the vibration of the physical plane to that of the astral could be very close to completion.  Things will be ever so much nicer for you and you won't mind incarnating as much as you think.
Gordon:  Nicer for the whole planet?  What about our perpetual trouble spots?
Higher Self:  As perhaps you've heard from other sources, by then, those who cannot cope with the higher vibration of the physical plane will be incarnated on a denser planet more suitable to their rate of evolution.  There, they will be able to play out their dramas of ethnic hatred, power struggles and eadly rivalries to their heart's content.
Gordon:  So I am coming back then?
Higher Self:  Don't sound so depressed about it.  By then souls like you will be able to exist simulataneously in the material and spiritual worlds.  The vibration will be right and your evolutionary level appropriate.  You are, in fact, very close to this now.
Gordon:  As we speak?
Higher Self: Indeed.  You've already had a number of intimations from various sources that you are active in spirit when asleep, have you not?
Gordon:  Yes, the reports and hints I receive make me sound like it's Gordon times ten, at least in terms of capabilities.  Sometimes I feel like this tiny version of Gordon who only walks and talks, and feels quite feint if he doesn't eat every three hours.
Higher Self:  Well, in the next life that activity will not be restricted to your sleep hours.
Gordon:  Sounds like a blast.
Higher Self:  It is.  I'm quite sure that when the time comes you'll jump at the chance.
Gordon:  Funny to talk of time when in spirit I'll be in eternity.
Higher Self:  Yes, but as your life in eternity unfolds, you peek onto the planet to see how time is affecting things.  And when circumstances are right for your level of game playing ability, it is very much as if the "right time" has come. even though from your viewing standpoint in eternity, nothing has changed. 
Gordon:  I can't imagine how time must look to you.
Higher Self:  Yes you can.  Just stop thinking for a moment and feel
Gordon:  Okay, I got three images... (1) turning on a light in a darkened room and having everything spring into activity, (2) being some kind of spiritbird that hovers and then descends into the body of a human being, and (3)Being watching Doing and feeling Desirous.
Higher Self: Number three almost catches it.
Gordon  I agree, and the writer in me thinks it would be a good title for this series of dialogues.
Higher Self:  That's fine with me, Mr writer guy.
Gordon:  Do I deserve all this teasing?
Higher Self:  No, but we love doing it anyway.

IP Logged

Marta
Ex Member

My first reincarnation experience!
Reply #252 - Nov 10th, 2002 at 9:39am

Hi everybody!

Back in October I had an experience in which I saw and later met another life from my Disk, never posted the entire experience. I decided to do it now after reading Joe last post. The meaning of my experience unfolded as I keep going back and asking explanations.

During and exploration, I saw a scene of a very old European city that looked as from the 1700s, the next scene was people dancing in what seemed the house of a noble. Then I saw the face there of a girl, about 12 or 13 years old. I *felt* very strong emotions when I saw that face, then came the imp. that it was me in another life. The next scene was in the same period, but from very poor people, I saw trhee people wearing almost like brown rags, really poor, the woman was holding something wrap in her hands (maybe a baby).

After this scene I got the imp. that the girl I saw before became a prostitute when she grew older. The information that came to me was that she was born in 1702, and lived in Praga, her name was Xenia Maria Tschinsky (the last name was spelled out to me), and she was killed during a fight.

By then I thought that the girl became a prostitute for the lower classes later in life, thinking this is why I saw the poor people, my deduction came because I had the scene of the poor people after the other one. Also I thought that the City was Praga in Czechoslovakia. I was unable after that to get anything else, I didn't know what to do, I couldn't *feel* her as a grown person or being 'stuck', then I decided to come back to C1.

In my next exploration I tried to go back to her thinking she needed to be retrieved. Then many things were clarified.
I went to my place and asked Ajtosh about the experience and that I wanted to go back. First he told me that it was in Praga, Poland, I said but there is not such a thing as a Praga in Poland, the answer was YES, that it was near Pruszkow, go and check it out. The second thing I got wrong was  about her becoming a prostitute for the lower classes, he told me that she was born from very poor parents and was sold when she was 12 to a polish noble man who saw her beauty (seems that she was very beautiful), and made her later his courtesan, and that she was killed in a fight of jealosy when she was 23 years old by the same noble man who bought her.

Then came the clarification that she was not 'stuck' and didn't need to be retrieved. After her death she went to the BTS to a hollow heaven (she was Chatolic), and believed that she will be forgiven for her sins, because she had forgiven her parents for selling her, and she also thought that she was forced to be a courtesan (religion was her refuge). I was told that she also had left the hollow heaven by now.
Apparently the entire experience was only to meet one of my past lifes.

After this I went to check the name of Praga, and sure enough, there it was in my Atlas, close to Pruszkow and almost in the City of Warsaw.

My next attempt was to look for Xenia 'there'. Put my *intent* to her, I was in total blackness, I felt some presence, asked if he was a Helper, the answer was yes, a very elegant male voice, then I told him that I wanted to find Xenia and if he could take me to her, he answered she is right there in front of you, I couldn't see anything, the only thing was that I felt extremely hot, I was burning. I asked Xenia are you there, a very soft female voice answered, yes Marta I'm here, I said.......are you Xenia?,....yes, but I don't use this name here anymore, but names are not important,.....I asked, are you still female, do you have a body?...........I can change my form as I please, but I identify myself more with the feminine principles, was her answer.
Then I asked where I was, the answer was........you are in your Disk.
Why I saw your life?......You will become aware of many more of our lifes on Earth, first you are becoming aware of the aspects who has more connections with your present personality, as myself, was her answer.
By then the other presence, who I assumed to be a Helper said, I'm also part of your Disk. I asked about Ajtosh, then Xenia said that he is the one with more connections with me, you still are not aware of how much he is connected to you, he is the one who shares more personality aspects with you.
By then I felt very exausted, I said thanks to them and
came back to C1.

This was a great experience for me, and I learned that by asking and going back, we always can get the clarifications we need.

Thanks for listening.

LOVE
Marta

IP Logged

Frank
Ex Member

My first ever retrieval
Reply #253 - Nov 10th, 2002 at 5:37am

Seeing Ginny's post on the Astral Pulse BBS reminded me of the time I posted details of my first ever retrieval in August this year. I hoped maybe one or two of you might find it interesting, so I reproduced the original post below.

To give you a bit of background, Harath is my regular guide who used to take me on all kinds of tours of the lower planes. He taught me all about the various effects that emotions have when released within the Astral, and showed me *many* examples of people who were caught in emotional loops of all manner of description: from the horrific, to the sublime.

The adventures we've had would fill several books, and some of the scrapes we got into in the belief-system regions I'll be chuckling about for many years yet. But there came a time when we both felt I should quit fooling around and move on to discover some of the higher Focus levels.

Which is where the following post takes up:

--------------------------

I've been trying of late to increase my awareness of Focus 27, and improve my navigation skills. To this end, I've been considering the possibility of doing what is generally called "retrieval work".

The idea behind this, is to try and contact "lost souls" who are trapped in emotional loops (and such like) on the lower planes and take them to the various reception centres in Focus 27.

My idea was to first do a retrieval with my guide Harath. Then follow him back to Focus 27. He could go and do his stuff, while I visited an F27 nightclub for an hour or two before going back to Physical.

Well, this is how it went:

(I pick it up from initial contact with Harath)

Your boy is in good hands [refers to the horse I lost]

I have a percept of a white stallion, only he kept the black mane. Yeah, that would be typical. And the lower half still flops left, and the upper flops right, what a blo*dy crazy horse. Thanks for letting me know. I might try and pay a visit sometime.

So what's on the cards today Harry boy, sorry, Harath?

You sure you are up for it, Frankie?

Ah, so you *do* have a concept of revenge! Yeah, I'm up for it, but I'm not sure where I fit in.

Just use your imagination and go with the flow. Remember, I'll be in the background to give you some pointers.

Where are we going?

Just over there and down a bit.

What, er, how come we are already here?

Because you came direct to me, I didn't come to you. You're still not used to reaching out directly yet, are you. I suppose it will take a while after your years of going around and around beforehand.

Alright, cut the sarcasm: Mr. Almighty who only happens to have a million year advantage. Okay, so if you're so clever why do you need me?

Technically, I don't. But your radiation is more suited to the task in hand and it gives you experience.

What do you mean radiation? You don't seem to be radiating to me. Well, not any more than normal.

That is because I tone it down, and you are getting more used to it.

So what's it like when you are fully switched on then?

You really want to see?

Depends on whether I'll survive or not.

Let's save that for some other time. We have work to do, come, follow me.

It was like we travelled along a series of tunnels. I could have sworn we were underground somewhere. I couldn't see a thing as it was completely black so I hung on tight. After a short while we stopped.

Harath, where are you, I can't see a darned thing.

Be still, reach out to me and you'll sense where I am.

I'm confused, I sense something awful here. The atmosphere makes me want to puke. Where the heck are we? There's some kind of pressure like we're under the earth.

If you really must know, it's a mass grave.

Ugh, you're not joking are you. You mean right now we're moving through heaps of rotting corpses. Yuk, that's disgusting. Couldn't you have found some damsel in distress we could rescue?

Shhh, we're almost at the spot. Feel that?

Hey, now you mention it, I do sense a kind of movement. There's something familiar but I can't get a fix on it. What do you reckon it is? Oh sh*t... Harath... something just wrapped itself around my legs. What do I do now?

Pick it up

What!!!

Pick... It... Up

Okay, okay, if you insist.

As I reached down it became clear to me why the movement felt familiar. Taking hold of the object, I immediately recognised the form. It was human, probably no more that about 6 years of age. The body was trembling, using all it's strength to latch onto my legs.

I managed to unhook its arms and bring the body up to chest level and held it tight with both arms. At which point the body became absolutely still.

Right, let's go.

Hey, Harath, for once we are in total agreement.

We travelled back through the series of tunnels. Then there was a flash, and a feeling of acceleration like some afterburner just kicked in. Soon we came out of warp speed and began to slow.

Suddenly we came to a halt. Harath knew that I'd had enough and took the form. He held it to his heart, and the child was instantly shrouded in a golden light. Harath moved his hands away and, instinctively, I went to reach out thinking the child would fall. But the form remained close to him, suspended and bathed by the light.

That's quite a party trick you have there.

Speaking of parties, weren't you thinking of going someplace else?

Very funny, Harath, ha-ha-ha. Besides, there's no way they'd let me in looking like this and stinking of rotting flesh.

You need to go back and get cleaned up

Yeah, cheers Harath. Got quite a few notes to make as well. Let's try something a bit more glamorous next time. What you say?

----------------------------------------

IP Logged

Ex Member

a F23 retrieval
Reply #254 - Dec 31st, 1969 at 8:00pm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.