Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 
Send Topic Print
My First Experiences!! - using what Bruce said in (Read 191255 times)
Ginny
Ex Member

2 retrievals
Reply #285 - Sep 11th, 2002 at 10:24am

Hi everyone,

Once placing the intent to help and then waiting in the 3D blackness I suddenly felt someone or something directly below me. Not getting anything else on what was there I let the perception go, asking for better understanding...felt myself then moving down....and a scene of a treeless yard or field next to a house manifested before me, a slender woman, perhaps in her 20's or 30's, with her back to me stood out in the sunshine looking away. Her dress and just the feel of the scene said 1940's or 50's to me, but not sure. I was also geeting a sense of 'Irish'...possibly something to do with Ireland.

I got an immediate knowing/feel of 'poverty'....and lonliness. As I was deciding how to get her attention she suddenly turned and was aware of me. I said hello and told her my name and she asked if I was from the government. I explained that no, I was just passing through. I then got that she had either 'married down', or had married a man her family had been unhappy with. I asked her what county we were in and got a strong, 'Berkshire'...which confused me because I was thinking we were in her home in Ireland. Berkshire sounded English to me. I told her my name again and asked hers, and got back, "Maydan". She communicated that her father had given her that name.

Sorrow then seemed to fill the air and she sat on steps leading to the wood frame house. I asked if I could help her...and I then could feel that she was waiting and worrying over her family--husband and three children. I briefly saw a car from the time frame I had picked up on earlier, involved in a crash, which had killed all of them. Maydan was becoming upset so I shared PUL with her, and told her a friend of mine could perhaps help find her husband and children. A male Helper then walked up and stood next to me, smiling at Maydan. She wasn't sure whether to feel elation or confusion as he reached for her hand and help her stand, communicating softly to her. As he began to lead her away from the scene I stayed there, wondering about her....and then suddenly perceived someone calling me. I hurried to catch up with the Helper and Maydan and witnessed three children surround her in a burst of joy. I then saw a man dressed in casual clothing approach her, baggy pants and worn jacket with cap, and I picked up on what sounded to me like an Irish accent.

As I stood there, enjoying the reunion, I had the feeling that her family had just been waiting too, waiting for Mayden to realize that they were still very much 'alive'. It was so simple....just that realization.

When the Helper and I were then once again in the 3D blackness I asked if there was someone else we could help....a pause followed with a 'yes' feeling and felt a sense of brief movement. I was then experiencing being about a foot away from the face of a barking dog! I decided to freeze (felt no fear at all...just froze out of habit I guess) as the dog seemed to be barking because I was there. He was a Heinz 57 kind of guy I think (or a breed I'm unfamiliar with?) with a large pug nose, a mix of brown, black and white short hair on a large, husky body. I saw a wheelchair ramp behind him near the front of either a building or house with bushes...not sure. He finally backed away, continuing to bark and not knowing what else to do I sent him PUL. He calmed down immediately and I sensed he understood the energy he got. He seemed to be almost relieved. I then got that he was just doing his job, protecting his territory and waiting for his owner/companion to return...and I communicated that we could now go and find his owner (felt like it was a man). I attached a leash to his collar, which he didn't object to at all, and off we trotted....arriving in what looked like a large city park with sidewalks, benches. A man (no wheelchair) sitting on a bench saw us and stood with open arms as the dog ran towards him....both really happy to see one another again.

Well thanks for listening and much love to all,

Ginny 

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

DaChief
Ex Member

A retrieval?
Reply #286 - Sep 8th, 2002 at 5:49am

In Bruce's first book he mentions that some of us may already doing retrievals and not be aware of it.  An example he gave was the tranportation of someone to a destination such as an airport, etc...

Just before waking this morning, I was dreaming of driving a big truck at night.  Out of the darkness my headlights picked up a young woman with three children. The children were very young with one of them being a baby in her mother's arms. I stopped to pick them up, and for some unknown reason I felt I was required to write their names and social security numbers in my log book. This was ok for Mom and the two older children, but I couldn't get a number for the baby.  I remember thinking that the baby must be too young for the number to have arrived yet.  Unfortunately, I don't remember any names or numbers.

Your opinion is invited.  Was this a retrieval, or just a dream?

Love to All,

Doyle

IP Logged

Janice
Ex Member

attempt at retrieving aspects of myself
Reply #287 - Aug 28th, 2002 at 6:56pm

Hi everyone. I set out last night to go back to a place I knew would be difficult. It was. I don't think I made it. I was confronted by many presences. Their voices were loud and unnerving, and I kept snapping out of my meditation and looking around to see who spoke. I heard a group of people talking about me as if I could not hear them. I would pick up pieces of what they said very clearly. I heard my name many times and I heard someone say "but I care about Janice" I saw a lot of faces come very close to mine, then distort and pull away. Very bizarre. I got the feeling someone in the crowd was trying harder than me to clear a path for me. ( a spiritual body guard? HA!) I laugh, but seriously, I'm not kidding! I finally got tired of the static and demanded everyone leave me alone and let me proceed to my destination. I felt like I was physically pushing people out of the way. Then in the back of  the crowd, for the first time in God knows how long, I saw Joe (my late husband) I haven't been able to see him clearly in my mind for a long time, except for less than a handful of times, and most of them were very painful and disheartening. He just stood there, looking at me. I was already annoyed by the spiritual noise and when I saw Joe I stumbled back fast,startled,  tripping over myself to retreat. I did NOT expect that. I was startled and nervous and got little sleep the rest of the night. I WILL get to my old house and collect the rest of my pearls that are there. I'm not sure of the significance of this. I'm not going to try to figure it out, I'm learning to trust more than analyze. I will set out again. I said I was strong enough to do this. What comes to my mind now is when I asked Bruce so long ago what if Joe came after me in the afterlife? Would he have the power to hurt me there as he did here? I guess that fear still lives in me. Obviously. Well, I guess I know that he can only hurt me if I allow him to. Next time, I won't retreat so fast. I'll stay and see what he wants. And then I'll tell him to step aside so I can go forward. Hmmm, I wonder if it'll be that easy given my emotions? Thank you for listening to my small world. I know it is so small compared to so many other things, but thank you.
Janice

IP Logged

Marta
Ex Member

Two retrievals!
Reply #288 - Aug 25th, 2002 at 10:31am

I had two retrievals, and would like to share the information and see if perhaps through this Board some verification can be obtained. In my first retrieval, this Board gave me wonderful information. Always I try to get as much information as I can during my retrievals, even that I know will be very difficult to get verifications, but in my first retrieval it really worked.

To anyone who may know a friend or a family member or just have some knowledge of those names families, please let me know.

Jenny Newhart:  Born in 1915, in Texas and died in a explosion (seems gas), when she was in her twenties. Loved to dance.

Paul Wellington:  American service man, died in a Military Helicopter crash in the ocean during servive, his unit regiment was based in Norfolk Naval Base.

Thank you very much.

LOVE
Marta

IP Logged

Janice
Ex Member

healing aspects
Reply #289 - Aug 24th, 2002 at 2:07pm

Hi old and new friends. 2 1/2 years ago my husband committed suicide. My relationship with him was mentally abusive. After his death, in my search for truth, I found this site. I found Bruce and many amazing people and had some pretty amazing things happen to me. I had a powerful experience during mediatation. I think it was one of the most powerful experiences I have ever had. I went back to our old house and recovered 3 aspects of myself, and knew there were many more there I would have to come back for someday. I felt them all, dozens of them, and could see them as softly glowing yellow-white lights of energy. That time has come. The aspects I retrieved each held a pearl, and returned it to me before they melted into me in a energy reunion which erupted in a column of pure white light. I think each of those pearls were a piece of my soul that I had to let go to survive the life I was in. Since then I have been busy trying to get my feet on the ground, to find myself and my peace, and I've made amazing strides, but there are threads of sadness and anger and confusion that entangle me still. I know the only way to be free of them, is to go back to the origin of all this pain and gather the rest of "myself" . I'm sharing this because I'm afraid to go back, but I think I'm strong enough now. I want to be whole. I'm asking for PUL from you all to help me on this journey. I'm not quite ready, but will be soon. I can remember my last experience so vividly as if it happened today, and it causes extreme emotions. The images and feelings were as real me. May I come here for help when I set out once again to heal myself? It has been such a long journey, but it's not done. I once found a flame that holds a healing power that exists everywhere and gently waits to be called upon. I have been quite unsuccessful using it on myself, but have helped others in small ways. I think if I could get myself to the place where I feel whole, I would have a great chance to master this flame, but feel it's impossible until I do. I also think I have a great capacity to love, but like the flame, cannot be what I know I could, until I've healed and let go. I often wonder what kind of karmic debt I'm repaying, and what lessons I agreed to learn in this life. I know this, those aspects of myself that sit still at my old home, waiting for me, hold keys and answers, just as the first three did.
Thanks for listening.
Janice

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

a retrieval from the future (?)
Reply #290 - Aug 23rd, 2002 at 8:35pm

Hi everyone,

After placing the intent to be with a Helper to assist wherever needed, I met up with a female Helper dressed in a long flowing white gown. I caught a glimpse of golden hair, a loving smile as she extended her left hand and took mine. As we started moving through the 3D blackness I asked how she was today and she said fine, asking me the same. I asked what area of consciousness we were going to and she responded with, F23. She had not been able to help an individual out of their isolated dilemma....and it then felt that she had known this person at some time, in the physical...and she confirmed this.

When I looked over at her again I realized we had come to a stop and she conveyed the sense that I was to look around and go from there. She would be in the background. As I looked ahead of me into the blackness I perceived something large...and it didn't make much sense, so I let the image go asking for a better idea of what was before me. I then saw a high wall and ceiling, somehow decorated or painted, made of huge blocks of smooth stone...within a building or dark, closed off area with very little lighting. I then realized that to the right and down was a door opening (without a door). Everything was at a right angle...very precise. No one was around so I called out a hello, asking if anyone was there. Beyond the door opening I heard noises...something being dropped or just clattering and sudden banging, as if my announcement had startled someone. When no one appeared I called out that I needed help...I was lost and could they please help me? A man came through the door and stopped, staring at me. He was well built, wearing what appeared to be almost like a toga with I think a thin gold band along the hemline...and he was completely bald. He appeared to be caucasian....and irritated. I immediately turned to the Helper and asked if this had something to do with ancient Egypt (it looked as if I could have been inside The Great Pyramid). She indicated no.

The man then asked me how I could be lost. If I found my way here, how could I then be lost? I told him I didn't know...that it was like a maze and I couldn't find my way out. He wasn't pleased with the interruption at all...as he disappeared back through the opening, saying he had work to do. I'm not sure but it felt his work had something to do with either the construction of the place or possibly painting something on the walls (?). I paused and than asked if he could just show me how to get out...and he emerged, removed a long torch-like object from the wall(actually it looked strange....a source of light was coming from inside a small square container mounted on one end of a long pole or handle) and walked out through another door opening. I followed, feeling the Helper behind me.

He was moving fast along a narrow passageway with a high ceiling. I reached out to touch the huge, smooth blocks and got they were marble...or something like marble. He turned, walking faster along another passageway, saying he was looking for others who could show me out. He didn't have time for this nonsense. We reached a wider opening to the right and began descending enclosed, wide smooth stairs circling to the right. It reminded me of an old circular tower attached to a cathedral, in Spain. When we reached bottom and moved to our left into once again another semi-dark passageway, he stopped, experiencing confusion. He couldn't understand where the others were....other workers or companions.

At this point I was becoming concerned because I had not been able to even find a common ground with him. He had been so either preoccupied with dismissing me or now finding someone to take me off his hands that I felt rattled....uncertain of how to help him. As I was worrying over what to do or say next a thought that was definitely from outside me floated right through my awareness, and I turned around and announced that someone was coming after all. I'm a little confused about what happened next, but I saw the Helper walk up to us, dressed in her white gown with blonde hair, holding the same kind of light/torch...and as I looked over at the man (who was now staring at her) I got the strong impression that he was seeing her differently. I looked back at her and for a split second a hazy, whitish double image overlapped her...and I wondered if I was seeing a glimpse of what he was seeing? In any case, he seemed transfixed with her and it seemed a waste of time to introduce her to him, but I sorta did. I don't think they heard a word I mumbled. I then stepped away as she was talking to him and I could feel he would be okay.

I then started ascending up and above the building...and I asked for clarification on the what/where/when of what I had just experienced. I asked what time frame this man had lived in, in the physical (thinking it was perhaps before recorded history) and got back around 2300. I thought I was misunderstanding THAT answer and so asked again...and got the same reply. After a few seconds I asked if I had been inside a pyramid. Nope. An underground structure. Whoever was graciously informing me of this experience never seemed to mind me asking the same questions twice, cause I did (lol!). I then asked what had happened to him, to have him end up inside the structure. I got that his people, his nation, had somehow just left...or disappeared (not from a catastrophe), and that he had wandered the passageways scared he couldn't leave...and equally scared to leave.

It then felt this experience was over and I thanked the Helper nearby for their patience and including me in this retrieval. I sensed a male presence move around and in front of me, radiating a peaceful happiness...and then he was gone in a flash, kind of turning or curling inward and jetting away within a blink of an eye.

Love to all,

Ginny

IP Logged

Marta
Ex Member

Second retrieval?
Reply #291 - Aug 20th, 2002 at 12:50am

Hi!

Today I set in my mind that I was going to attempt to find my Godfather, who was also my brother in law and a father figure for me. He exited from this physical reality in 1998 after a long cancer illness. I new that this attempt was going to be difficult for me, and I didn't know if I could go through the emotional and keep my awareness there.
I arrived to my cabin 'there', felt Ajtosh presence and before I could say anything he said,...'yes I would take you to your intent, if you are ready we may go', OK I said.
We arrived to a place that looked like a Hospital, I asked 'hey, Ajtosh is this one of those recuperation places in F27?', no the people here have not realized thay are dead, and all this is pretty much a cojoint reality of those who died in Hospitals and don't realize it', he answered. We then were in a room in which I saw my godfather in a bed, he recognized me and was very happy to see me, and said that he was feeling much better, that the Hospital was incredible, but he had not seen Lolin (his wife,who is my sister), that she had not visited him, but he understood because she had the flue (this happened one day before he went in coma, he had no idea of the time that had passed). Then he said, 'you know Marta that my English had improved so much, now I have no problems communicating with the doctors' (he could not speak English when he was alive), I said 'oh this is great, now that you are feeling so much better I would like you to get up from this bed and come with me for a walk, I can take you to a much better place in which you won't need doctors anymore, 'do you really think so? he asked, yes I'm sure of that, I said. He stood up, I helped him and we walk to an open space of only bright light and saw him leaving with a Helper.
Then Ajtosh, who seamed to be all the time there in the background said, ..'lets go to your place'.
There in my place I was feeling very emotional and hardly able to keep my awareness there, it felt like flickering between 'there' and 'here', I told Ajtosh that I could not keep my focus there, he said...'is OK, don't worry always a part of your consciousness is here', I said 'but is this one who remembers', he then said......LOL you will be surprise of the memory of this other part of you'.

All this experience has been very emotional for me, unlike the first one this was my intent. I had many   different senses of percption or imp. some very visual, like the Hospital, my godfather in his bed and his departure.
Just wanted to share this with all of you.

LOVE
Marta

IP Logged

Timmerzz
Ex Member

View of an upcomming retrieval
Reply #292 - Aug 19th, 2002 at 1:57pm

Recently I took a 2 week car tour of the midwest.  I drove from Rhode Island to Texas then up into New Mexico and Colorado. 
Before I left I set the intention of either having a part of my soul returned to me or viewing a section that may have splintered off from a traumatic experience years ago. I was hoping that the open country, the Big sky of the midwest and the clean air would raise my energy enough for something to happen.
I wasn't disappointed. 

I arrived at my sisters house after driving about 1000 miles in a day and I was way overloaded with caffein.  At night, my alert state produced this dream:

I was in the house I currently live in, in Rhode Island and I was having a conversation with a man I could not identify or remember now.  I was telling him that I believe something happened to me early in life that may have caused me to lose some of my essence, some of my life force.  He said "come with me". The man took off out of the house the way a small plane lifts off from a runway, and I followed him.  We flew wingtip to wingtip through a hazy fog for a few seconds. In the distance I saw a portion of a house with people sitting around a table.  I then noticed a small boy at one corner of the table, and as I flew closer I recognized myself as the boy.  I asked the guide "How old am I here?" "Six" was the answer.  I flew in for a close up and noticed what looked like a bruise on my forehead and more bruises over other parts of my body. 
I wasn't given the chance to investigate further, just after my flyby we circled around and headed back away.

A minute or two later I felt a phase shift, like coming out of an oobe and I woke up. 

I think I'm on to something big......Tim

IP Logged

Marta
Ex Member

My first retrieval??
Reply #293 - Aug 18th, 2002 at 12:20pm

Hi!

After reading Bruce's "New tools of Perception Gifts from Shee'un", I decided to try to experiment with that to see how it works or if I could do it.
Well I'm not sure if I did it right, but when I put my attention in the center of my chest, I felt a strong field of energy, I saw purple moving clouds of energy coming towards me, I 'knew' was related to PUL, just felt it very strongly, I let this PUL to go outwards from me as far I could feel it, then suddenly I saw a very clear 3D image of a woman about 45 or 50 years old, with short almost gray hair sitting in a desk very concentrated in her work, my first reaction was going to ask 'who are you?' (.....LOL is becoming an habit), but then I got an imp. not to do that, I realized she was a teacher who had died. Then I told her that I was a teacher too, I asked her name, she said 'Ellen, well Helena Marconi', I said '...oh you are Italian', yes was the answer, then I asked where she was born and the answer I got was something like Nazzola or Panazzola?. Well I'm not Italian and have no idea if a town with a similar name exists, 'not a clue', I will appreciate any help from the Italians in the group who can confirm this for me.
After that I asked about her students, she said that was very busy with 40, and had to finish some kind of report before the end of the school year, all her concentration seemed to be focus just on that.
By then I felt the presence of a Helper, I could not see him/her, jut imp.
Then I told her to take a break, that I could take her to a place where many Italians go for resting and she could have a nice talk with them, she was reluctant saying that she has so much work to do, but finally she said OK lets go, I think after that the Helper took control of the situation because I didn't perceived anything else. Then I came back to C1.
Being my first experience with what seems to be a retrieval I would appreciate any comments and advice.

LOVE
Marta

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Finally Another Retrieval/Contact
Reply #294 - Aug 18th, 2002 at 7:53am

After being in a slump for quite awhile, I finally did another retrieval/contact really. A man on the VML (voyagers mail list) asked me privately if I would check on a friend of his who just died after a long and ugly battle with cancer. She was just 44.

Since I hadn't been having any luck, I was doubtful but tried it without hemi-sync using Bruce's methods. After all the relaxing breathing, new way of energy gathering and gathering PUL, I asked to be taken to Karen. Now normally, I'd head for the Healing & Rejuvenation Center if in F27.  I was immediately in a cottage (not a word I usually use, it would be cabin)  I asked if she was Karen and she said yes. I told her who I was and that Wayne had sent me to check on her. She said she was healing but it was going to take some time. My phone rang (forgot to turn it off) and it brought me right out of it.  I felt it was incomplete so about a week later I went again only this time I used the hemi-sync and Bruce's methods on the way up to F27.

When I got there I asked for a Helper to take me to Karen.  The next thing I knew I was in a rowboat. Now I've found that one portion of my mind can continue a dialogue with myself and another portion continues with the experience. I was telling myself that this has never happened before (being in a rowboat). I didn't see a Helper so don't know if he/she was rowing or not but the boat was moving right along on this beautiful lake. LOL  Then it ended up on shore right by the same cottage I was at before.  I went to the door and Karen let me in, said she remembered me and asked me if I'd like a cup of tea.  Again, my mind was saying 'this is another first'. LOL  I accepted and we sat at a table by the window and looked out at the lake, the mountains in the distance, the trees, the birds and so many flowers, and very green grass.

Karen told me she was doing much better but that the grief from her family was pulling at her so strongly that it was hard but that she was definitely making progress.  She told me to tell Wayne that she loves them all very much.

I perceived her as having short auburn hair and it seemed a point was being made for me to notice her hair. 

I left shortly after that and wrote to Wayne. He just wrote back and thanked me, said they are grieving so but that Karen's greatest gift to the world was her firstborn girl who was born deaf. The doctors had told her the girl would never go beyond 3rd grade.  Well, she has just graduated from medical school and begins her career. Wink

Wayne also told me her hair is auburn. That's enough verification for me.  This whole meeting was very much in detail compared to others I've done. It's when the unexpected happens that you know it's 'real'.

Love,
Marilyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Dora
Ex Member

My part in the Homeless City visit..
Reply #295 - Aug 17th, 2002 at 10:20pm

Hi to all,

After Ginny invited me to visit the Homeless Center with her, I used the new energy gathering technique (noticed each time getting easier and easier to
focus on the place where I want to be) placed my intent to go.

Find myself on the street close by where is the shelter "located". After a short walk on the street I noticed the area is much cleaner somehow more organized, reminded me a normal physical street except few area. While I was walking toward the Homeless shelter
asking some Helpers assistance, (don't even know why, since I now know they're always there LOL clearly feeling the essence near by) a man draw my attention... very dirty shirts, shaggy unwashed hair, few ragged clothes in one of his arm, and in the other hand
is a coat what he dragged in one arm, as he would pull a dog on a leash. He was mumbling to the coat, calling him George, and saying "I told you not to cross the street, a car will hit you." Hearing what he saying, and hearing the Helpers information I get a sense he was hit by a car while he try to save his dog.
Not knowing what or how I should get his attention I had on idea just bump into him, which I did. He started to yell at me to be carefull and not to hurt his George. I told I was sorry, and I introduced
myself ask his name, he said his name is George too..
I asked him if he aware of the near by "new" shelter where he can get food and clean place to sleep.. He said yes but he won't go there because they don't take dog there... I told him I would be more then happy to take care of his "dog" while he goes in at least to wash up... DUH... *LOL* my intention was so focused on
the Homeless Shelter honestly I wasn't concentrating the Helpers quite strong warning NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Finally I "wake up" and told George, I know the place where he and his dog will be able to be together and nobody will bother them. Of course he become suspicious, when I sent him  a dose of PUL seemingly effecting him, told him the place where this can happen always have that good feeling. Next thing what happened we ended up in a park where people nicely dressed, with they pets having a happy time.They quickly started to talk to George. I left him there, while in the background heard the Helpers giggle. I'm sure they had fun to see I wanted to take him to the shelter instead of where he belong.

Turned back find myself at the front door of the Homeless Center. As I walked in, I was amazed about the different feeling since I visited last time. Much more room was added, nice sleeping rooms, more space and
I was fascinated by the new shower area, what wasn't there last time.
As I walked further I was mentally ask "where are you Ginny?" as I think of her, I noticed her front of the shower, a clean towel in her hand, and I get the impression she just helped someone to go there.
(Reference her post, she took special interest on the shower not knowing why?)
side note: my conclusion maybe I'm wrong but I think although we haven't actually see each other, we communicated  while we did different things in the same place.
I walked through the dining area, I had a feeling they just left, resting or just spending time in other area at the shelter.
I asked the Helpers do I feel it  right, the shelter real purpose is a common gathering point where the occupants helping each other and make the Helpers works easier... I get a reply .... ask Ginny.. but yes.

While walking around I had a feeling there are more part of the shelter what I'm seeing... walked through a hallway I find a door what lead  me to the outside picnic area where I find a lady sitting on the cement floor in her hand "imaginary flowers" what she kept
planting... her deep sorrow and quilt feeling hit me for a minute I was standing front of her for awhile, gathering PUL much as I could and beaming to her, when she looked up and become aware of me tear in her eyes... she said "did I screw up big time didn't I?"
I ask her what she is doing, she said she have to plant the flowers to Cal's grave, as she promised him before he died. (Interesting happened that point did seem like I seeing the whole experiences with my non-physical eyes, and with another non-physical eyes I saw her life story something like  a projector. Cal was her husband, they were quite rich due to his business, and after he died she fall in love with a con man who used her and took all her money, that caused her a mental break down
which she couldn't recover, become a drug addict and died in a Philadelphia street as a homeless. While I was talking to her, sending more PUL to her she become more and more clear... I told her I know where Cal is and I can take her to him. She was hesitant she
said she really like this place, because it is clean what was so important for her earlier in her life, and after all she don't know me....I sent her one more dose of PUL and somehow this point i don't remember how
but I had some fresh cut flowers in my hand. I told her if she come with me I give her this flowers and he can see her loved Cal again. Slowly she stand up and she followed me to the Park. Unfortunately I didn't see the reunion, but I felt they find each other.
Dumbfounded by the experiences and actually troubled by it I asked the Helper how could of this happen, why she wasn't be able to greated  by  her Cal when she passed over, when obviously the love was strongly present in her awareness toward her husband. I was told simply because she felt so guilty the unproductive life what
she lived, she let Cal lifelong saving slip out of her hand she felt she don't deserve to meet her loving husband again.
Thanked for  the information and the never ending learning process I come back to C1. almost the same minute as Ginny, and started to send her part on the msn messanger.

Thanks for reading..
Love to all...

IP Logged

Marta
Ex Member

Ginny, have to share!
Reply #296 - Aug 17th, 2002 at 11:24am

Hi Ginny.

Just a few exploring attempts with not too much, besides going to my place 'there'.
Being in my cabin, somebody said 'nice cabin', I asked 'who are you?', a friend was the answer, 'are you a guide?' no answer, then I had a strong feeling that I knew him, I said 'wait, I know you but I can't remember, I want to 'see' you but I don't know how', he said '......LOL yeap,..we are old friends, and you know how to see, only need to remember', I asked 'what is your name?', Ajtor or Ajtosh, then he said 'do you want to see around?', yes I said, then I percieived him as a yellow ball of light, I asked 'what I have to do?', he said just keep you focus on me and I will do the rest,.....WHAT A RIDE!, I felt a srong fast movement....so FAST, and then something happened that I came back to C1, I don't know why. Ginny do you have any explanation for that?

My next exploring, when in 3D, I put my intent to my I-There, just to see what happens, then I 'saw' a HUGE white disk of light, with thousands of light streams coming out of it and joining me, it felt like the 'disk' was far away and the streams were coming through many dimensions, well I don't know how to explain this feeling, I mean they were not strait, then an incredible choir of thousands voices said ..'we love you, we love you..., repeating over and over the same words, I felt and incredible PUL reaching me in the center of my chest, and spreading all over me and beyond going back to the 'disk'......WAOOOOOO ... what a powerful unconditional loving feeling, never felt anything like that in my life, I have no words to described. After a while, I don't know could be a minute or 'thousands' minutes (I have no sense of time) I came to C1 with tears on my eyes. I sat still feeling half 'here' and half 'there', tears running from my eyes and with an overwhelming feeling of knowing that I'm completely and unconditionally loved.
It took a few hours to feel my focus back to the physical, it was like my consciousness had not returned completely.

Ginny, I HAD TO SHARE this experience, for me been a 'newbie' explorer meant a lot.

LOVE YOU

Marta

IP Logged

Joe
Ex Member

Impressive Evidence for Life After Death
Reply #297 - Aug 17th, 2002 at 10:21am

http://www.openmindsciences.com/whitecrow-exp.htm

Check out that paper on an amazing reading done by medium Laurie Campbell. In my mind, if this can be replicated, it will provide evidence for life after death. At the  very least, it will provide proof that humans are able to collect information by using abilties outside of the 5 senses.

Proving that Campbell or any other medium is actually communicating with the dead is, in my mind, almost impossible at this point in time.

For all we know, Laurie Campbell could have been tuning into the so-called Akashic Records or picking up some sort of information-filled energy. It's all speculative at this point.

Joe

IP Logged

Ex Member

(No subject)
Reply #298 - Dec 31st, 1969 at 8:00pm

IP Logged

Ginny
Ex Member

a visit to the Homeless Shelter and more
Reply #299 - Aug 8th, 2002 at 10:10am

Howdy everyone,

After receiving repeated signals to visit the Homeless City in the BST a few days ago, I contacted Dora and asked if she'd like to go with. She was up for it....and so without discussing anything further we both went into energy gathering and filling with PUL. And I'd just like to add here that once again, because of using the new addition in energy gathering and thus choosing to follow the column of energy upward, I found myself in a place that sorta felt like a vacuum...and once intent was placed I was easily on my way.

I then found myself standing in the middle of a street, surrounded by one and two-story deserted buildings crammed together. There were four metal garbage cans in front of me, about twenty feet away on a sidewalk. I felt a 'thought/urge' to look at myself and realized I was wearing 'homeless clothing'. I focused in on the garbage cans again, feeling they held some significance (I couldn't see the usual piles of garbage and was wondering if things were changing for the better There)...and then I felt some kind of acticity to my left and in looking in that direction I noticed the street made a sharp left turn. Whatever was going on around that corner was intensifying (it felt chaotic, disturbing), because I decided for some reason to walk over to the garbage cans and stand behind them. As I did this I saw a tall dark figure appear in the street and stop, aware of me. I instantly wondered if this fellow was the boss of this BST world and was upset at the recent decrease in population? He continued staring at me and I thought it was interesting that I would think garbage cans would protect me! And then I questioned why I felt a twinge of fear of him. He began moving again, toward me, and I then understood what was going on. He was the one who was consumed with fear and I either picked up on it and interpreted it as my own, or I had a moment of doubt because of what I had assumed him to be. In any case, he was absolutely terrified...and his darkness was black tar fear. He was paranoid, hyper, wild-eyed. When he stopped in front of me I knew of nothing else to do except share some unconditional love with him, which I did. I then walked over to him (man, he must have been close to seven feet in height!) and waited a second as he seemed to be almost suspended in a glowing ball. I began talking with him, letting him know my name and that I was a friend, someone who wished only the best for him and that he could leave this city for a much more peaceful place. He remained frozen to the spot...and then he looked at me in a way that said he couldn't trust anyone. I also got that he was being flooded with memories of feeling this love that he was now encased in, as if it had been a long, long time since he had been able to feel it for even a moment. I sent him a second blast. He then was able to see me better I guess, or pay attention and not fear me anymore, as he listened and allowed the PUL to spark rememberances. I then saw a white gauzey figure descend over to my right...another one over to the left and I backed away, knowing the calvary had arrived. About five to six individuals surrounded him and oh I could feel the love increase on that stretch of gray street. He stood in the middle of a golden glow as one individual got his attention and began conversing with him. I got that a possible relative or two of his was in the glow, there to finally get him out. I also noticed that his facial features and clothing were coming into view as the tar was just disappearing. When I could sense the crowd was nearing departure I approached him and asked him his name. He said John...Jonathon. I smiled at him (he didn't return the smile but he wasn't scared...just intent on following his friends) and said goodbye. And with that they moved up and away and the street was back to normal.

I decided to visit the new shelter and placing the intent was easy and the results quick. I was at the same side door again, with the doors closed this time. I opened one and walked into the cafeteria...which was nearly full. I could hear/perceive the clinking of silverware, people mumbling, talking, eating. I sat down at one long table, took everything in for a few seconds and wondered about the people there. I thought of sending out PUL to them and then experienced a warm but insistent knowing to not do that! This knowing said the Helpers had everything under control. Ooookay. I then got up and moved toward the food buffet line in hopes of talking with a Helper. A female Helper was busy with her duties but stopped and offered a big grin. I then got what felt like a small Reball I guess as I knew instantly that she and the other Helpers were aware of when I arrived, that I wanted to ask questions about the shelter and see more of it, and that I was wondering if the shelter had helped to reduce numbers in this BST. Before I could say "yep" to all this she leaned over the buffet and gave me a hug. I felt emotions welling up within me and had to put a lid on it to keep from crying. She then communicated that she was glad I picked up on their request that I not make any attempts right now at helping anyone inside the shelter. I told her they certainly knew what was best for the folks here and I would always follow their lead. She then said I was welcome to walk around and discover more of the shelter. I asked if the shelter had been able to help a lot of people out of this BST and she refelcted for a moment and said yes, that of course there were new arrivals all the time but the number of people leaving had increased lately...offering more of a balance. Suddenly I felt others to my right and I stepped away from the buffet as they moved in front of me to get food. And I waited---LOL!--there were several and they were hungry! Back with the Helper I then wondered about why Dora and I have been so attracted to this BST and asked if she and I had ever been stuck here. She paused again and said she didn't know....but she was confident I could find that out. I then saw the area around her face brighten and felt mirth coming from her...and knew it was about me...me not remembering something. And she wasn't gonna say what it was: it was for me to find out. I communicated something like, "Yea, yea...get my own answers!", and laughed.

I wanted to see more of the shelter so I excused myself and headed out of the cafeteria and into a hallway where the dormitories were....and for some reason I was interested in where the showers/bathrooms were (at the time this seemed perfectly logical but once returning from this visit I was bewildered---until Dora and I compared notes). I found them...briefly recalling I had noticed them before in another visit, and then I returned to the cafeteria and walked out the opposite end to where a few were lounging in a small outdoor pool. I continued along a path and entered through wide wooden doors into an area I knew held several theatres. I stepped into one and took a seat in the back. A male Helper was talking to a crowd of about fifty to sixty people...and I briefly got a feeling he was a tour guide, describing what sounded like F27, but not sure. I then left and continued along a carpeted hall that was curving to my right. I passed several more doors and was then wondering what was at the back of the shelter. I reached double doors again and opened them....and saw a large fenced area with several buses--looked like yellow school buses. Beyond was a soft blue sky and mistiness----something I'd never seen in that BST before. It looked as if that BST just sort of ended there...but I could be wrong. I then felt the presence of a Helper and got that people were taken on tours, to other places---one of several ways to help escort them out. I couldn't see the Helper but asked him what else was at the shelter to help. He said, "Chapels...", and I said, "Chapels?!" (I don't know what my problem was but it made perfect sense once I returned to C1). I felt a nod from him.

Feeling the tour was over I then felt quite an urge to visit one of the first places I ever encountered in that BST: the underground tunnel home, underneath the town's City Hall building. Placing the intent I was then flying above the city for what looked like a half mile. I landed outside on the street, looked around and recalled being with Helpers There...and then I approached the basement side door a half block away and moved along the same dark corridor with linoleum flooring, exposed pipes. I found the entrance to the original basement or sewer manhole-type opening in the floor and moved down into the dark. It seemed oddly quiet. I couldn't detect or feel anyone as I had before...so I called out asking if anyone was there. Nothing. The idea came to me to offer cigarettes as a way to connect with someone...so I announced I had them and did anyone want a smoke? Silence. I fired up a cigarette lighter and waited....and a shakey voice finally said, "I do". She was on my right and I saw the hand of an elderly woman, shaking badly, reach out for a cigarette. I asked her to hold the lighter as I fished in my pockets for a pack, opening it and handing it to her. I casually introduced myself and asked her her name. She hesitated and then answered in a voice that made me think her entire body was constantly, involuntarily shaking, "I am not going to tell you my name!" I told her everyone here uses nicknmaes---no one ever uses their real names--and did she have a nickname? No answer. I asked if she was new to the city and got back a "sort of". Still unable to 'see' her I asked if she liked living down here in the dark and she said yes, that above on the street it was hot. Down here it was cool (it felt as if she was not wanting to admit that the street scared her too). I agreed with her, saying being down in the earth was always cooler. I told her I had found a place that had gardens with lush vegetation, places of coolness and s

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.