Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
Subtle Travel (Read 60241 times)
Subtle Traveler

US
Re: Subtle Travel
Reply #120 - Sep 8th, 2018 at 9:30pm

To all reading along here ...

I have recently attempted to participate a bit more here (as I could) and even began posting again in this thread over the last week. However ... I have quickly realized that even that is too much at this time.

I want to note that I have deleted my last post here ... where I suggested I would be sharing a couple more experiences based on the blog post I shared from Frank DeMarco last week. I will not be sharing more experiences for now. It would be too much re-write them at this time.

I will consider returning to the forum, when I complete the personal tasks that are currently before me.

To anyone who might speculate such this is NOT about any personality, individual or singular comment on the forum. This is about (1) my time available to write out my experiences here, (2) the recent tasks placed immediately in front of me, and (3) my sense of ease about life.

Thank you to Vicky and those operating the forum (Allen). I wish everyone well!

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #121 - Mar 4th, 2019 at 12:45am

Hello to all ...

I wanted to briefly re-introduce myself and comment that I am able to participate in the forum once again.

The personal tasks which ended up presenting themselves to me over the last 7 months were a bit different than anticipated. It has been a busy (and often overwhelming) 7 months. And, that has prevented me from returning sooner or posting on the forum.

I have not been specifically practicing out of body or non-physical experiences, but I hope to have more to post at a later time.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #122 - Mar 5th, 2019 at 1:22am

Hey S.T. I'm happy to see you back! 

We all have life events that distract us from what we'd rather be doing.  And the good thing is we can always jump right back in, even if we need practice to get back to where we were.  That happens to me with most endeavors but I find I can quickly get right back at it as long as my desire is focused there. 

I'm looking forward to you continuing this thread.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #123 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 10:42am

From my morning reading ...

http://ofmyownknowledge.com/2019/03/16/egypt-my-real-journey/

Frank DeMarco has been describing the effects and experience of a recent trip he made to Egypt. One of his strands is an Egyptian man (Joseph). What he says in this particular post resonates deeply with me. It is brief and worth a read. He will also be following up this post with "how he does things".

IP Logged

withinn

Reply #124 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 4:10pm

I have read a book by Franky D. I had troubles reading the book.

Bruce Moen actualized his Inner experiences. Therefore Bruce's books are eye openers for new opportunities to discover that Inner region usually unavailable.

Bruce took TMI's offerings and simplified them.

Bruce is good reading if one is involved with the unconscious. The Inner is a question mark because of the unconscious. My question is why not more on Bruce Moen and Bruce's offerings?

IP Logged

withinn

Reply #125 - Mar 17th, 2019 at 9:53pm

What has mr coyote to do with this?

It doesn't matter about the past.

and

You missed the point in my message.

IP Logged

withinn

Reply #126 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 1:46am

"I have read a book by Franky D. I had troubles reading the book."

Why (the above)?

and Why am I reading Bruce Moen, and having no troubles reading Bruce's books?

Why the link?

I have a peculiarity and it deals with the mind. Most are mind... I am not.

Bruce Moen in his offerings deals with the person not the mind.

There are those out in this world that deal with the esoteric in a 'mindless' way. So .... .

I have seen some of those offerings and yet I don't go on about them. [Why the mind?]

You still don't understand my original message (in this thread).

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #127 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 6:41pm

Thanks to those who have been following my experiences here over the last year. It does not seem like I started this thread over a year ago, and I now see over 12,000 views of my small thread.

Because the conversation here became distracted over the last day, I will clarify that I am sharing DeMarco's work here not only because of his over 20 year relationship with Bruce Moen, but also because of DeMarco's skill and uniqueness in communicating with those in the afterlife. In fact, when Bruce Moen's finally body died, DeMarco communicated with him the next day (which I have shared here before).

So with this understood ... here is Part Two (e.g., part one was yesterday morning)

http://ofmyownknowledge.com/2019/03/17/egypt-my-real-journey-part-two/ (if you have not done so, read Part One first)

I will not be answering questions about this post or the techniques suggested. What is presented in Part Two has been formulated by DeMarco. It is how he does things ... perfecting this for now 3 decades. However, I may be sharing my own experiences with this material at a future time here on this thread.

IP Logged

withinn

Reply #128 - Mar 18th, 2019 at 7:41pm

"distraction" ????

There wasn't any distraction (on my part).

Well you distracted (why?) (for the second time) why?... there I said it.

and more, but that won't be stated.

You still missed the point of my original message (on this thread). Why dilute my words?

I know you will distract again and for what reason? why?

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #129 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 9:26am

Subtle Traveler wrote on Mar 18th, 2019 at 6:41pm:
So with this understood ... here is Part Two (e.g., part one was yesterday morning)

http://ofmyownknowledge.com/2019/03/17/egypt-my-real-journey-part-two/ (if you have not done so, read Part One first)

I will not be answering questions about this post or the techniques suggested. What is presented in Part Two has been formulated by DeMarco. It is how he does things ... perfecting this for now 3 decades. However, I may be sharing my own experiences with this material at a future time here on this thread.

DeMarco provided a very helpful follow up to Part Two this morning. This is from his 2007 communications with his TGU (the guys upstairs).

http://ofmyownknowledge.com/2019/03/19/tgu-on-story-v-perception/

Notice how this aligns very closely with Bruce Moen's primary concepts of "perceiver and interpreter".

IP Logged

withinn

Reply #130 - Mar 19th, 2019 at 5:37pm

I had an Inner visit from Bruce (Moen).

Bruce thanked me for my original message (on this thread).

He was upset with someone flaunting somebody else's accomplishments in his (Bruce's) forum.

[Flaunt is "to display proudly or show off"]

Bruce went on:

"This is a forum for those who need to express what I (Bruce) have expressed, only. It is a place to share one's experiences dealing with what I have brought forth. And whatever else is needed to be expressed in conjunction with my (Bruce's) expressions."

"I don't want to limit people with my (Bruce's) forum, but on the other hand other people's accomplishment is not wanted on this forum no matter if I am referred to or not."

Then after that Bruce left.

I then asked the question 'do I really need to put this expression in this forum'? Bruce came into my Inner sight. He had a very stern twinkle in this eye - he was then gone.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #131 - Mar 20th, 2019 at 12:49am

I don’t know much about Frank’s work and writings because I haven’t read his stuff yet, but I know that Bruce and Frank were good friends and Frank edits Bruce’s books for him. 

And in that very last link of Frank’s your shared the “story vs perception”, was Frank talking to his group of guides?  He wasn’t talking to Bruce was he?  You mentioned Bruce’s P&I…does Frank speak in those terms as well?  I’m not familiar with Frank’s terminology so I’m just curious.  I know Bruce’s terms very well, and I love the way Bruce taught about how perception works and how and why we don’t always get the whole story. 

Withinn, you may want to start your own thread so that you and Subtle Traveler can each have your own clear path unobstructed with debate, and I’m only suggesting this since your personal experience conflicts with his and he’s made it clear he’s not interested in debating, defending, or discussing his references to Frank's work.  I think he's using it to set the stage for future reference. 

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #132 - Mar 20th, 2019 at 9:21am

Vicky wrote on Mar 20th, 2019 at 12:49am:
I don’t know much about Frank’s work and writings because I haven’t read his stuff yet, but I know that Bruce and Frank were good friends and Frank edits Bruce’s books for him. 

And in that very last link of Frank’s your shared the “story vs perception”, was Frank talking to his group of guides?  He wasn’t talking to Bruce was he?  You mentioned Bruce’s P&I…does Frank speak in those terms as well?  I’m not familiar with Frank’s terminology so I’m just curious.  I know Bruce’s terms very well, and I love the way Bruce taught about how perception works and how and why we don’t always get the whole story. 

Vicky:

Regarding your question ... Frank DeMarco and Bruce specifically met at the Monroe Institute in the 1990's, when Bruce had started writing his first book but had not yet completed it. They kept in contact over the years, and Bruce had a non-physical conversation with Frank upon his body's death (e.g., which I shared here when that happened). Frank was Bruce's publisher. This was part of their relationship. Bruce also provided his AK training to people at Frank's company (Hampton Roads Publishing).

Regarding Frank's recent use of the word "story" and Bruce's wording of "interpreter", if you read the links that I shared the two words point to something similar. DeMarco uses Bruce's terminology of perceiver-interpreter often. The reason that DeMarco used the word "story" was to point to what happened with him when he had an experience in Egypt. It was subtle change in wording, but it caught my attention.

This is what made the recent blog posts by Frank DeMarco of great interest to me AND why I shared 3 of them here for others.
« Last Edit: Mar 20th, 2019 at 3:06pm by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #133 - Mar 20th, 2019 at 5:12pm

I did read the two latest links and just now read the account of the Egypt experience.  I see what you see in the connection to Bruce’s P&I and I agree it’s a good way to apply that concept to our life experience.  It’s what I know and what I do when I’m trying to use my nonphysical senses, but I have never realized that’s what it was all about.  Frank had a good way of explaining the importance of it.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.