Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Subtle Travel (Read 61193 times)
Subtle Traveler

US
Subtle Travel
Dec 21st, 2017 at 12:25pm

Hello ...

I was asked to share some of my experiences on the forum (and I agreed to that). I am creating this thread or area for that purpose. I have titled this thread 'subtle travel' because this is essentially how things re-began for me over four years ago. Experiences started occurring around my subtle energy body, as I questioned 'what a transition really is' upon the death of a parent. I now use this moniker (subtle traveler) for everything on the Internet (even an Amazon account).

I find myself currently interested in non-physical interactions with what many label 'our guidance' or ' our inner being' ... that which continually flows toward each of us (non-physically) ... that which we extend from into the physical or 3D. This has my current focus, as my growing experience is that our non-physical supporters are not separate from us (a common human, 3D interpretation) just as this physical world is not separate from the non-3D. It is all one thing - the "All-D". I will start here.

Thanks (in advance) for following along.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Subtle Travel
Reply #1 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 2:42pm

Subtle Traveler wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 12:25pm:
Hello ...

I was asked to share some of my experiences on the forum (and I agreed to that). I am creating this thread or area for that purpose. I have titled this thread 'subtle travel' because this is essentially how things re-began for me over four years ago. Experiences started occurring around my subtle energy body, as I questioned 'what a transition really is' upon the death of a parent. I now use this moniker (subtle traveler) for everything on the Internet (even an Amazon account).

I find myself currently interested in non-physical interactions with what many label 'our guidance' or ' our inner being' ... that which continually flows toward each of us (non-physically) ... that which we extend from into the physical or 3D. This has my current focus, as my growing experience is that our non-physical supporters are not separate from us (a common human, 3D interpretation) just as this physical world is not separate from the non-3D. It is all one thing - the "All-D". I will start here.

Thanks (in advance) for following along.

Subtle Traveler,

Thank you for being willing to share some of your experiences.  From your terminology I think you and I have a lot in common.  It’s easier to notice that when the language used is familiar to your own usage, and not so easy to notice similarities when we aren’t sure what the other person really means.  But either way, in my opinion it’s always beneficial to hear, share, and talk about our personal experiences because there will always be something in it for someone else. 

When I share mine, some people have no idea what I’m talking about, while others tell me they were in tears because it really spoke to them.  And I’m always learning as I go along, which is why I am humble enough to say that I wouldn’t know what I know if it weren’t for the help of what I’ve learned along the way from other people.  In my past, like into my 30s, I wasn’t even able to talk about this kind of stuff with anyone.  I didn’t have a support system.  No one would have “helped” me grow because I didn’t know anyone who knew what I was talking about.  Thanks to the Internet and places like Bruce’s forums, I’ve been able to come out of that shell, express myself, and learn and grow.

I agree that our Guidance is not separate from us, it is an extension of us.  It does appear separate but that’s because of the perspective we have when we’re first getting used to our interactions with it, at least from my personal experience.  Early on when I would hear “The Voice” it was literally like someone was talking to me just like a physical person.  After learning what this phenomenon was, it morphed into other ways of manifesting communication.  I’ve come to just call it My Guidance, and I know that “they” are my team and that I’m part of it. 

I’m especially interested to hear about Quote:
Experiences started occurring around my subtle energy body, as I questioned 'what a transition really is' upon the death of a parent.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #2 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 4:36pm

Hi Vicky. Thank you for your comment.

After working with Frank DeMarco's material over the last year, I have re-languaged how I describe my experience. It does require nuance. I was reminded of this yesterday, when reading Morrighan’s example about Tara.

I do understand being isolated in the past because of certain experiences (before the Internet and finding others with these experiences).

Related to all this, I was talking with someone else this morning. She has been clairvoyant all her life (now retired with grand children) and just in the last year is coming to terms with and acceptance of her gift of clarity. She grew up in a very strict religious setting and home (in the deep south), repressing her abilities for the most part and as she could. Currently, she is being visited regularly by 3 foot tall elemental who just cannot stop chattering to her. The other day she was holding her grandson and she noticed him looking up. She also looked up and noticed her visitor had left image of himself on the tin ceiling of her patio-porch. She took a picture this morning and shared it with a small group of us. So, your ‘follow up’ comment here suggests a “theme of the day” or synchronicity for me. Thanks.

Anyway, I will start here from 2013 (including what you asked about above) and relate this to when I first had OBE’s and met my primary guide in 2015. I have shared these stories before. From there, I will attempt to move to more current day experiences. I have not specifically been pursuing OBE’s for over a year now – just letting dreams and whatever communications to arrive.

Hopefully, with a bit of focus and some work, this thread can become an example of how things may unfold for someone experiencing the "All-D" (e.g., and NOT just theoretically thinking from a physical perspective about having All-D experiences).
« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2017 at 10:20am by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #3 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 12:06am

Some Background

There are non-physical phenomena that are no longer a belief for me. Having non-physical guidance is one of those things. Why? Because I have had direct, conscious experiences with non-physical guidance. Everyone has guidance, whether it is consciously recognized or not. I share my own introductory experience below.

As some background about me, I am not clair-anything or particularly gifted. However, I have been given experiences (beginning when I was 15 years old). I have always known that there was more than what people were talking about or accepting of. Meeting my primary guide was a spontaneous, unexpected event, and it did not occur until much later in my life – a little over 2 years ago. I am currently in my 50’s.

In early 2015, I decided to pursue learning about the out of body experience. I was also considering pursuing a past life regression experience, but decided upon learning the out of body experience because I could do it on my own and possibly replicate it on my own. I did not have to go to a professional each time for the experience. That was the basic logic of my decision, and I immediately began reading William Buhlman’s 2nd book, Secrets of the Soul (February-March 2015).

How I Initially Met My Guide

After some learning, work and practice, I had my first OBE in April 2015. It was not until I had developed this skill a bit that I was given the opportunity to meet my guidance in June 2015.

I had decided to take a mid-day nap. I was relaxed, but did some affirmations and listened to some meditations. While asleep, I had some brief vibrations upon which I became conscious in the RTZ / NP, and a woman was standing at the side of my bed looking down at me. I was completely lucid with perfect vision (including ‘zoom in’ vision, so I knew that I was looking at the non-physical or NP, while near my body). I did not recognize her.

I also knew that it was not a lucid dream, as I knew of my current life, could see my physical body and the bed and the room, etc. I was naked at the time (I sleep naked), and was immediately a bit surprised and embarrassed by that with a stranger hovering over me, so I physically woke up and jumped out of bed when my body ended its paralysis. My first thought of this experience was that she was a resident of our home in the RTZ (or what some call “the mirror level”). I had already experienced the RTZ a few times.

When I wrote down the experience later that afternoon in my journal, I suddenly began asking the question, "Was that one of my guides?". This thought seemed to come out of nowhere. It was something I had not considered till that exact moment (e.g., like it was given to me) when it entered my present moment attention. I also did not immediately accept that thought (e.g., was the being in my OBE my guide) but I did keep the topic on my radar. I began building the intention to find out more about this experience and this unidentified being.

Verifying / Following Up

Through some reading (and google searches) over the next couple of weeks, I learned from a respected psychic’s web site that I could confirm this being as my guide by creating a ritual of naming her. So, after a couple more weeks I finally came up with a name (Courage) and I offered up the name during a daily meditation to her. About 6 weeks later, I had a lengthy dream. In the dream, I was going to a job interview and spontaneously became naked again in the dream (e.g., which was probably intended as a lucidity trigger). My nakedness once again made me feel embarrassed and unprepared, but I persisted. I was semi-lucid in the dream and it was fuzzy. However, the environment became more stable as I moved down side streets, and new scenes would suddenly emerge on the periphery of my vision – like a street I knew I needed to walk down. So I would turn and walk down that street. This seemed like a dream state, but it was also more than that. I was following the narrative, but I was also making conscious choices against the presented obstacles in the experience.

Aware of these characteristics (and my still nakedness), I proceeded consciously and persisted to get to the job interview - all while not knowing exactly where the job interview was. I walked up and down a couple more streets in the dream after finding some new clothes (but not nearly enough for the interview), when I arrived at a particular store front. I somehow knew this was the place for the job interview (e.g., I almost kept walking but caught myself). I went in and I was asked to wait. I actually waited for quite a while, so I decided to get up and began exploring down a hallway towards the back of the building. A large meeting room opened up with several individuals around a big conference table. They were busy talking and a person came towards me and asked what I wanted. I told them that I was there for the job interview. It felt strange and incomplete – like fuzzy dreams often are – but I persisted sensing that there was something more to learn, know or remember.

A woman came forward. At that time, I did not recognize her as the woman standing over my bed weeks earlier. We walked into a separated side room and the door closed. Once we were alone, this woman revealed herself to me by disclosing herself visually (especially her face) in a surge of smiling light. This energy surge resulted eventually in the experience ending for me. However, in that moment I immediately knew this being as the woman standing over my bed several weeks earlier. This energy surge came with a download and confirmation that she was communicating acceptance of the name I had offered weeks earlier. This experiential confirmation was August (2015).
« Last Edit: Dec 28th, 2017 at 12:31pm by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #4 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 12:22pm

My Questioning

This experience happened in late fall 2015. It has become a helpful reminder to me, especially the song provided at the end of this.

I awoke earlier than normal (3:00 am) and I got up to make some honey and lemon tea (avoiding caffeine). I continued to not feel sleepy, so I also did a couple of morning chores. During these chores, I noticed that I was still chewing on some old, inner dialogue (my choice vs. something being pre-planned for me). I decided to mentally speak up about this resistance with guidance (e.g., about having a choice). At one point, I got worked up enough that I was speaking out loud to the ceiling in my bedroom. I was mentally very much in a quandary about my choices vs. asking for help vs. pre-planning of my life vs. my resistance to the flows of the non-physical. I was questioning if I really had a choice.

I eventually went back to bed (4:00 am). I practiced some visualization and mentally held forth my question and the energy which had been annoying me. My body fell gradually asleep.

Maze Dream (Prepping Me)

I quickly had two successive dreams. The first was what I call a “maze dream”. I can look back on it now, and see that it was a preparatory process to get my attention. These non-lucid experiences just seem to go on and on (task after task) until I just get tired of the process and mentally end them. I can be goal oriented in waking life, so I can equally get caught up in completing the apparent tasks presented to me in dreams (e.g., just following its narrative). I was not lucid (at all) for this one, but I did recognize it as a maze dream near its ending. I used that tidbit of realization. When the dream was over and I sensed that I was starting to wake up, I noticed that I was still near a focus 10 state (MABA) so I quickly and mentally acknowledged my prior non-lucid dream and dove back in for a 2nd experience. This was a conscious choice.

Friends (I Have Them)

The second dream was a bit more lucid – feelings were vibrant and stronger. The dream was peopled with characters from the TV show “Friends” who I have never met personally – so I initially felt some unease. However, I was clearly more aware that this one was a dream. Joey (Matt Le Blanc character) and Chandler were very cool and helpful to me in the dream. Joey recognized my lack of comfort. We sat on their couch and they be-friended me … just talking about stuff. I accepted this without questioning them. When the dream ended, I was left with a strong impression that “I had friends”. It felt good, so I simply accepted that. I did not question levels of lucidity, what was being represented, and other crap that people get caught up in analyzing dreams.

A Physical Follow Up

Upon eventually awaking (near 6:00 am), I got up to cluster the dreams in my guidance notebook which I keep bedside. This is a different tool than my written journal. I only “cluster” when I record experiences in this notebook. I also use this notebook for making requests of guidance before I go to sleep (e.g., asking questions, asking for experiences).

OK, back to the story. I had not put all the pieces together yet from my two experiences. As I was clustering I suddenly noticed a 45 year old song started playing in my head which I could not get rid of. I had not heard this song in years, so it was perceived unusual that it would be suddenly playing in my head decades later. I did not completely remember the song, but I got a strong feeling that I needed to pursue remembering this song. This feeling was very similar to when I was questioning who the woman hovering over my bed was during an early OBE. I decided to look up the song on the Internet. If you are reading along here, pay attention to the lyrics. They are the message or reminder that I was being provided after my early morning question of having a choice.

Here is the song: www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8lf7RLYIww

Here are the lyrics … www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/the_blues_image/ride_captain_ride.html

Upon reading them, these lyrics immediately hit home and summarized my early morning experience. I was able to quickly put 2 plus 2 together - the friends dream and the lyrics of the song. Non-physical guidance had provided an encouraging and immediate answer to my question about having a choice. “I am the captain of my mystery ship. Ride captain, ride!”

It is worth finally noting that this song is directly relevant to me in another way. I owned a sail boat here in California for 15 years. I enjoyed my time on the boat and in the harbor. However, I had to sell the boat, when making the decision to close my business and care for an ailing parent full time. I often miss my sailing experience and harbor friends. Sometimes I play this song as a reminder of my many (new) friends and now sailing on my mystery ship with non-physical guidance.

Smiley

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #5 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 4:55pm

Quality post, Subtle Traveler. How might you describe how the ways you came into this connection and how you hold this connection sustain and maintain you in the work you came here to do?

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

seagullresting

ALK Member

USA
Reply #6 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 5:30pm

Great post. Thank you. You have described your process beautifully. Cool

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #7 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 6:13pm

Hi Morrighan ... thanks for your comment and question.

I would say that this answer has changed over time for me, so I will focus from April 2015 to fall 2015 to initially answer your question.

One of the first things that changed was this ... in the two months prior to June 2015, I finally started getting some answers to my multi-year question (e.g., What is guidance?). I had just started listening to the Miranon recordings at the Monroe Institute. This singular event built lots and lots of momentum for me. Guidance immediately made sense to me. And, if there was a "trigger" for me in that, it was an overwhelming sense of gratitude for the clarity provided by the four Miranon recordings. I think that "primed my internal pump" and shifted my awareness ... basically preparing me for an introduction in June 2015. Without knowing how to say it then, it does seem that my vibration had changed with: (1) my gratitude; (2) more trustworthy information about what guidance is; and (3) knowing I was more than my physical body. When my vibration changed from this, so did my field (to use your pointer).

I would generally point to one more event. Late during the time period mentioned, I was introduced to Abraham (Hicks). With an understanding now that I was more than my physical body AND meeting/naming my guide, Abraham made more sense to me. I began listening to those videos on YouTube. And, one video really changed things for me in practice (e.g., a process that again shifted my vibration). So, your question (e.g., holding and sustaining connection) is also answered with this ... Abraham describes 4 things that they would do each day if they were a human like us. I began practicing 3 of those 4 things consistently. A 10 minute video about that is here (if anyone is interested):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_RHbbMY8LU

I would practice three of these (1, 2 and 4) almost daily. Meditation (which I had already been doing for some time), getting outside in appreciation, and the 4th one (what I will call “a positive affirmation of guidance). The fourth was very difficult for me (I noticed that I had resistance to it), but I would still stand outside or near a window and recite it (tears streaming down my face each time for weeks). I still use #4 regularly to this day.

There is more, but I will leave things here for now.

IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #8 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 6:19pm

seagullresting wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 5:30pm:
Great post. Thank you. You have described your process beautifully. Cool

Thanks for chiming in, Seagullresting!

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #9 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 9:35pm

Hey,

I'm chiming in too just to say I'm here reading.  Been so busy today I only have time to read a bit at a time, so I'm not all caught up yet.

So was your first OBE the naked one with the lady standing by the bed?  Or was that the first time you met your guide?

I'll be curious to hear about your experiences since age 15.  You said you had stuff happen starting around then?  But I haven't gotten caught up yet. 

I just wanted to say I was here and that this is fun to read and hear what your journey has been like.  Oh about your dream going to the job interview, I think that even though some experiences seem to be just like normal fuzzy dreams, they can have a certain quality about them that makes us know on some level that it's more than just a normal dream.  I like that you persisted and the woman was there to greet you.  Perception does become clearer with more experience and persistence and development in my opinion. 

Ok, I'll probably have more to comment when I get more caught up.

Good job on sharing some great stuff!!

Vicky

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #10 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 10:22pm

Vicky:

I am smiling. I will wait a few days before I post again, so take your time. I want you to know that I also have your two other requests in my queue of writing (e.g., my future experience, my transition year experience). I have not forgotten them. They will eventually come along.

To clarify. My first OBE was April 2015, and then I had the naked OBE where I saw my guide in June 2015.

And I agree with you about fuzzy stuff. When there is a clarity of knowing or a download at the end, I am confident now that it is more than a dream ... it is a communication or message. And, I want to say thanks for normalizing the fuzzy stuff. I have not received the same assurance in other forums where members discredited my experiences as "less than" because I was not phasing or out of body.

So, thank you for your thoughtful comment. Smiley

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #11 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 3:01am

You’re welcome for the assurance. 

I equate the kind of fuzzy dream stuff you were talking about to how it is sometimes in normal waking life.  We’re not even living day to day waking life with 100% conscious awareness.  I can remember so many times when my kids were babies, and we were so tired but still doing our duties…waking up in the middle of the night, making a bottle, changing diapers, putting the kids back to sleep, getting back into bed, all doing all of this while half asleep.  It’s amazing you can operate with such little conscious awareness, but we get used to it, it’s habit, it’s human nature.  It doesn’t make the experience less real, it just means we’re not as aware as we could be.  It’s when something amazing, shocking, or unexpected happens that we’re finally “woken up”.  When you’re that alert, time feels surreal, slowed down, and you remember every little detail.  Other than that, we just kind of sleep our way through waking life, only being acutely aware at certain moments. 

That doesn’t mean all dreams are about real and important stuff of course, but I think more often than not dreams are disguised and symbolic because we’re not fully awake and aware, so our interpreter is running away with associations, telling us a little story, and we’re usually too unconscious to say, “What the heck?”

So sometimes, like with your interview dream, you’re just conscious enough that a part of you is trying to get at the real stuff despite the misleading dream stuff going on, and that gives our guides a chance to play into the dream and get our attention.

Many years ago I was doing the same kind of work in trying to get in touch with guides.  I was using my dreams to do it, setting intention, asking for a dream of a guide.  I’d be having just a regular old normal dream but then something would happen in the dream, a set of circumstances where a guide would have an opportunity to play a role in my dream and get my attention, and when it happened I was suddenly aware.  So I noticed how they can utilize our dream scenarios to get our attention.

Oh, sorry to get sidetracked but that reminds me of one of my best dreams of my guides.  I was dreaming I was driving down a steep hill and losing control of my car.  This was totally and completely what you would think of as just a normal dream, nothing special about it. 

At the bottom of the hill all traffic was stopped because there was a huge mud puddle engulfing the road and no one could drive through it.  So I got out of my car.  Everyone else was out of their cars too.  I noticed a group of construction workers.  I walked over their way, maybe to see if they knew what was going on.  I had to walk between some road cones and I started sinking, and the construction guys lifted me up.  Instead of setting me on my feet they continued to carry me, out into a field.  It was kind of weird but of course it was “just a dream” so I thought nothing of it. 

They carried me out to where a Chinese man was standing in the middle of the field as if he were waiting for me.  He was standing there majestically, patiently waiting, as if this was his field and he was not going to come to me, I had to come to him.  They set me down in front of him.  When I saw the Chinese man’s face I was suddenly completely consciously aware.  This was no longer “just a dream”. 

I knew this man.  We’ve been together for centuries, at least.  He picked up me into his arms like I was a little child.  He whispered into my right ear, nothing that would make sense in words but it was perfect, I understood it, and we laughed and laughed.  I was overjoyed with love and admiration for him.  I knew he was a main guide for me.  There was so much love between us.  This dream was many years ago but I can still remember the love and the joy of us making contact. 

Like you got in your dream, I got a download from him, what he whispered in my ear.  One of the things I get from him is my sense of humor.  Notice how he was out standing in his field when I found him?  Roll Eyes

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #12 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 3:10pm

Subtle Traveler wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 6:13pm:
I had just started listening to the Miranon recordings at the Monroe Institute. This singular event built lots and lots of momentum for me. Guidance immediately made sense to me. And, if there was a "trigger" for me in that, it was an overwhelming sense of gratitude for the clarity provided by the four Miranon recordings. I think that "primed my internal pump" and shifted my awareness ... basically preparing me for an introduction in June 2015. 

I wanted to ask, what are these recordings?  Are they only available through TMI courses?

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Subtle Traveler

US
Reply #13 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 4:42pm

Vicky wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 3:10pm:
I wanted to ask, what are these recordings?  Are they only available through TMI courses?

No. They are old freebies. The recordings are mostly from the 1980's when Robert Monroe sent things out by tape to subscribers. Many of them involve Monroe's original explorers ... Tom Campbell, Rose McKnight, Shay St, John, etc. Here is a link to the page (warning! a bit slow)

https://www.monroeinstitute.org/free-audio-downloads

Shay St. John (who transitioned a few years back) is the explorer associated with the 4 Miranon recordings. They are #5, #6, #13, and #14. Miranon was actually a part of her at one time (see tape #5 at min. 23 to 27 approximately, talking about Lemuria). Tape #5 (min. 43 to 47) was also meaningful to me.

You can listen online or download to your computer. I recommend the 2nd option.
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2017 at 10:05pm by Subtle Traveler »  

IP Logged

HerbHornist

ALK Member

Reply #14 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 5:07pm

Vicky wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 3:10pm:

Further description is at
https://www.monroeinstitute.org/article/2600

There's some far-out stuff there.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.