Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
A question & thought about Disks/Spirits (Read 30372 times)
SourceLover2
Ex Member

A question & thought about Disks/Spirits
May 11th, 2017 at 12:37pm

When the Creator changed within Itself, and out of It's essence and being, created many different, unique, freewilled, self aware individuals from within Itself, the original version of these individuals was our first, original Spirit self. 

You could say that this original Spirit self of ours, was the beginnings of our "Disk" that Bruce talks about. 

It seems clear that this original Spirit self, had it's own experiences before it came upon the plan/idea of pulling a microcosmic act of it's Source, and creating from within itself, many different, unique, freewilled, self aware individuals. 

Ok, and clearly it seems that our first, original Spirit self, once it reaches a certain maturity and awareness, decides to kind of stay more outside of the physical dimension and send other aspects of itself, it's various connected "Souls" to experience the physical and other dimensions instead. 

My question is, which literally just popped into my mind a few minutes or so ago--does this original Spirit self, ever decide to directly incarnate even after being kind of detached from the whole process for a long time? 

If so, what would such a human tend to look and act like?  The original Spirit self, would have a much stronger recollection of all it's accumulated experience, wisdom, Love, etc most likely, wouldn't it?

I've wondered if a Disk (the original Spirit self with it's collective of Soul selves) is nearing completion, meaning all of it's various selves are nearly all retrieved and are attuning consciously to PUL, perhaps the original Spirit self will decide for one last direct dive in, to try to complete itself (aka full conscious attunement to PUL)? 

Was Yeshua the incarnation of his Disk's original, Spirit self? 

Anybody out there whom has received information about any of these possible patterns, questions, and/or issues?   Yes, yes, I know, I should go within and contact the purely Creative Forces to really know, but I do sometimes like listening to other people's perceptions and experiences too.

« Last Edit: May 11th, 2017 at 11:56pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Re: A question & thought about Disks/Spirits
Reply #1 - May 11th, 2017 at 4:14pm

The concept of a disk (or cluster as Newton called it) never resonated with me. That, of course, is irrelevant.

In view of other discussions relating the Bible to concepts such as retrievals, I don't recall whether the notion of a disk has ever been discussed in the context of the Bible or biblical principles.

What's your take, Don? Or anyone else? New age or what?

R

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #2 - May 11th, 2017 at 5:18pm

If Disks exist, I believe it isn't surprising that the Bible doesn't speak of such things.

Even if Jesus knew about them, he probably figured that there wouldn't be much of a point in speaking to the masses about them.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 11th, 2017 at 6:06pm

I suspect that there's a lot you don't know about the larger reality Rondele.  After all, your repeatedly stated beliefs here are that exploring the Afterlife/nonphysical is a fool's errand and supremely dangerous (because of demonic entities). 

That would tend to close one down to intuitive perception into the deeper nature of nonphysical reality. 

Yeshua taught that faith was important aspect of experience and perception.  I have faith that there are very positive, Loving, powerful Beings that look out for, guide, and protect us, especially if we consciously ask for their help.

I have faith that if one seeks sincerely and with helpful, service, and Love oriented intentions and ideals, that one's spiritual eyes will become opened more and more, especially as one lives spiritual truth more and more.

Yeshua said that if an individual seeks the Kingdom of Heaven and the Creator, and backs that up with livingness/choosing constructively, ALL remembrance from the beginning would be opened up to us. He even said that he, through, or with, the Father, would help with that opening up for Souls going through this process. 

My spouse, Albert, I, and many others have experienced this process in some very dramatic and subtle ways.   Both my spouse and I between us, probably have had some near 30 to 40 dreams dealing with past lives, and/or even sometimes future probable lives (more so her on this latter aspect). 

As well as dreams and messages dealing with other selves going on in this same space/time cycle.  For an example, she had a very vivid dream about a young blonde woman, whom was thinking about moving permanently from America to England with her boyfriend, and while my spouse was observing all this, she had a certain knowing that this woman was part of her larger Spirit self whom was living in the same space/time cycle as her.   

There is a point, where skepticism goes from being helpful (as a grounding balancing), to becoming cynicism, which is limiting and not helpful whatsoever.  In fact, even just a little too much of the latter, closes one down to expanded truth and perception of the larger reality. 

If I may offer some personal advice that I'm fairly certain could help you: There is much need to consciously work on and engage in opening up your heart, especially in a more universal way. Get in touch with your inner Feminine side. You're VERY male and very centered in your head/intellect, which is why you don't have too many experiences and perceptions dealing with the nonphysical and larger reality. 
« Last Edit: May 11th, 2017 at 10:47pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 11th, 2017 at 6:27pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on May 11th, 2017 at 5:18pm:
If Disks exist, I believe it isn't surprising that the Bible doesn't speak of such things.

Even if Jesus knew about them, he probably figured that there wouldn't be much of a point in speaking to the masses about them.

There seems to be some suggestive evidence that speaks indirectly, but powerfully to both literal, direct reincarnation and the larger Spirit/Disk self kind of incarnating in the Bible. 

For example, in the NT, John the Baptist is asked if he is Elijah reborn.  He says no. Later, after he was beheaded, some people brought up the prophecies of Elijah coming again before the day of the Lord etc, and Yeshua says that he did come, and people mistreated him, as they will him also.  Then the disciples knew that Yeshua was speaking of John the Baptist. 

John was a pretty spiritually aware and intune guy.  Not to the degree that Yeshua was, but definitely way more than the average.  At least two of his disciples, later became Yeshua's disciples. 

It's logical to assume, that John had some awareness of his spiritual history/past.  He was answering honestly and correctly, when he answered that he was not literally Elijah reborn. 

Yet, Yeshua says that Elijah and John were connected. It's quite logical to assume that Elijah and John were different Souls, part of the same larger Spirit, who came with a similar purpose and intent. It fulfills both what John and Yeshua said.

Between ancient Jewish and early Christian sects around Yeshua's time period and a little after, there were a number of sects that very much believed in at least reincarnation of a Soul.  Even the Pharisees of Yeshua's time, had this belief more collectively.  Then, you also have the Essenes who seemed to have this belief. 

In the Dead Sea scrolls, there are references to reincarnation, especially in the sense of important, prophetic figures like Melchizedek.  If I'm remembering correctly, there is at least one D.S.S. scroll that speaks prophetically, to Melchizedek being later reborn as the Messiah.

Interestingly, Cayce's guidance says that both Enoch and Melchizedek are part of the same Spirit that Yeshua is (as well as a number of other important leader/prophet persons referenced in the Bible, such as Ur/Adam, Joseph, Joshua).

Interesting link somewhat related to the above, from a Jewish perspective:
http://www.hebrew-streams.org/works/qumran/melchizedek-dss.html

Course, to folks like Don and Rondele, Cayce is a deluded, demonically influenced fraud type, or something similar.   

Which is why, literally hundreds of books have been written that reference Cayce's work and/or life, and there are at least some 30 biographical focused and type books written about his life and work (none, btw, true autobiographies). Last I heard, from some folk's research into the Library of Congress, Edgar Cayce is the most written about modern human subject there is. (if considering ancient as well as modern references, then Jesus would be the most written about human there is). 

Because it's so obviously fraudulent and worthless.   Cheesy  Wink

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #5 - May 11th, 2017 at 6:46pm

"You're VERY male and very centered in your head/intellect, which is why you don't have too many experiences and perceptions dealing with the nonphysical and larger reality" .

You obviously haven't seen me tear up during emotional situations.. sad movie, reunions of loved ones, etc. In fact close friends and relatives wouldn't even recognize me based on how you described me.

Don knows me personally, maybe he'll comment.

But yes, you are correct in terms of a streak of cynicism and skepticism in my DNA. Car dealers hate to negotiate with me. That character trait may very well be the reason why I didn't have any contact during Bruce's workshop. I can't dispute that. I think you're correct.
And I'm not even from Missouri 🤔

R

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 11th, 2017 at 7:44pm

Lol, I wasn't saying you were completely heartless.  I don't know and haven't even met too many people that are completely heartless.  People that are completely heartless and lacking in all refined and deeper emotions, are often also psychopathic, and that's only about 1% of the population, at least according to some who research that subject. I don't think you're a psychopath.   

A little off topic... I don't know if you remember or not, about about a year ago, I mentioned to you publicly that I got the strong sense that you were either a cop or federal agent of some kind, or retired from same.

You fairly recently wrote this, "Before I retired I was an Office Director in a large DC federal agency. Three Division Directors with employees totaling about 130 reporting to them and the DDs in turn reporting to me. "  Excerpted from reply 20 on the following thread:
http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1493322563/20#20

I said what I said a year ago, knowing very little consciously about you in a personal way (your typical interaction here is consistently very secretive, I've noticed--I'm actually surprised you shared the above). You hadn't ever mentioned the above before on this forum until then. 

Would you consider this an intuitive hit at all? 

Maybe we're not all deluded, mentally ill, fraudster New Age Ghetto dwellers here? 

Because, another intuitive insight I have had about you, is that secretly, you really look down upon/are very judgmental towards the majority of people here and, aren't always very sincere and direct about your true feelings and/or thoughts.  Wink  Wink

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #7 - May 11th, 2017 at 8:42pm

rondele wrote on May 11th, 2017 at 4:14pm:
The concept of a disk (or cluster as Newton called it) never resonated with me. That, of course, is irrelevant.

In view of other discussions relating the Bible to concepts such as retrievals, I don't recall whether the notion of a disk has ever been discussed in the context of the Bible or biblical principles.

R

The disk concept is incompatible with the Biblical worldview. How would individual judgement and eternal heaven/hell work if we are actually "one" with multiple other individuals, all of them having various beliefs, values and moral standards? You'd have 2/3 of your disk going to hell and the other third in heaven, LMAO. For those who take the word of God seriously, it's a silly and deceptive idea, as it gives people the impression that they themselves are gods and it contradicts much of what the Bible teaches.

Keep in mind that just about every demonic spirit channel out there pushes this higher self concept as truth. It's essentially an ancient Hindu teaching that has been repackaged for the modern new age deception. Also keep in mind that Hinduism itself is entrenched in Satanic teachings and practices, so I wouldn't be surprised that the demons teaching about the disk in the new age movement today are the same ones who taught the ancient Hindus.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #8 - May 11th, 2017 at 9:14pm

Dude:

Your Disk is probably cringing right now.

I figure that a lot of sensible people don't believe that Robert Monroe and Bruce Moen were fooled by demons.

NDErs Thomas Sawyer, PHM Atwater  and Ron Krueger experienced their souls in a disk-like way. I doubt that they were fooled by demons.

When I've had experiences with my Disk I didn't feel as if I was in contact with demon-like beings, and I know what such beings feel like.

Some channeled sources speak of God, Jesus and demons. Does this de-validate the existence of such things? If not, then perhaps the higher self viewpoint also doesn't get de-validated simply because some channeled sources speak of them. Perhaps misleading channeled sources sometimes speak of things that actually exist, as they attempt to mislead.

Back to your disk cringing, all joking aside, it could be that your disk has some fundamentalist past-life tendencies to take care of,  and understood that you might go through what you are going through now. Even though I didn't become a full blown fundamentalist during this lifetime, I had such tendencies to deal with during this lifetime, and it was a big time relief to become free of them. Doing so didn't cause me to become possessed by demons, or to lose favor with God. I figure that God understands quite clearly why I sought such freedom.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #9 - May 11th, 2017 at 9:25pm

I Am Dude wrote on May 11th, 2017 at 8:42pm:
rondele wrote on May 11th, 2017 at 4:14pm:

R

The disk concept is incompatible with the Biblical worldview. How would individual judgement and eternal heaven/hell work if we are actually "one" with multiple other individuals, all of them having various beliefs, values and moral standards? You'd have 2/3 of your disk going to hell and the other third in heaven, LMAO. For those who take the word of God seriously, it's a silly and deceptive idea, as it gives people the impression that they themselves are gods and it contradicts much of what the Bible teaches.

Keep in mind that just about every demonic spirit channel out there pushes this higher self concept as truth. It's essentially an ancient Hindu teaching that has been repackaged for the modern new age deception. Also keep in mind that Hinduism itself is entrenched in Satanic teachings and practices, so I wouldn't be surprised that the demons teaching about the disk in the new age movement today are the same ones who taught the ancient Hindus.

So let me get this straight Vince, any source that talks about an an OverSoul/Monad/Disk/I-There/Higher Self etc is being influenced by Demons? 

So when Bob Monroe, Bruce Moen, Rosalind McKnight, NDE's, etc all reference to the above concept, they are not speaking from spiritual revelation and helpful/Loving guidance, but solely from Demons influencing them? 

Are you seriously trying to sell that here?  Have you met Bruce in person?   He might not be at Yeshua's level and he occasionally gets some things off, but he is one of the more loving and kind people that I've met.   

Are you aware that there are NDE's that speak of the above concept as well?  Are these NDE's coming from Demonic forces/influences?   

Here is an excerpt from Mellen-Thomas Benedict's NDE account, "As the light revealed itself to me, I became aware that what I was really seeing was our Higher Self matrix. The only thing I can tell you is that it turned into a matrix, a mandala of human souls, and what I saw was that what we call our Higher Self in each of us is a matrix. It's also a conduit to the Source; each one of us comes directly, as a direct experience from the Source. We all have a Higher Self, or an oversoul part of our being. It revealed itself to me in its truest energy form. The only way I can really describe it is that the being of the Higher Self is more like a conduit. It did not look like that, but it is a direct connection to the Source that each and every one of us has. We are directly connected to the Source."

Have you considered that perhaps you're the one whom is being influenced by Demonic entities currently? Have you considered that they are pushing you to a very extremist, over fundamentalist and way over extreme conspiracy belief systems?   How many dreams over the years have you had about dark ET's messing with you, etc?

Is this you in the below?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT616ppcgLU

Maybe you were never as spiritually mature and evolved as you have thought you were, and are easier to influence than you realize or have thought, because of your lack of attunement to PUL and over attunement to selfishness and ego?   

Please consider practicing this:  With deep, intense, sincere feeling, pray, "Prime, original Creator and Yeshua the Son, the Light of Creation, and all those whom are completely One with these and also of pure Love, please shield and protect me from any hindering and negative beings and influences."   

Remember/feel Love and gratitude, and ask the above what has been going on with you of late. 

I will also ask these, if it's in alignment with their will, to temporarily cut off any connection to you from negative entities, to lift you up, give you some clarity and balance, so that you can perceive what's really going on. 

When a person starts seeing Demons and Satanic rituals everywhere, all the time, and everything from Moon landing to all NASA space pictures are all conspiracy's designed to mislead people, then there is an imbalance and likely some influencing from negative beings going on. 

Unconscious fear has overwhelmed and is swamping you, and you're being manipulated by beings whom don't have your best interests in mind. 

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #10 - May 11th, 2017 at 9:42pm

Justin:

Regarding some of what you just wrote, it could be that fundamentalism is partly the result of negative influences. After all, fundamentalist at times portrays God and Jesus in a way that doesn't represent love and wisdom.

It makes people so afraid of what's out there, that it becomes difficult for them to expand their consciousness.  If you want to become aware of the oneness that exists within God's greater being, you can't be afraid of becoming aware of what exists within such being.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #11 - May 11th, 2017 at 9:48pm

Related to my above post:  My spouse's mom is a fundamentalist, extremist Christian.  The kind that is very judgmental, unloving, unhappy, imbalanced, whom believes everyone but her is going to hell.  She's also super right wing politically. 

Basically, she's a miserable, very unbalanced person, whom made my spouse's childhood very unpleasant through her severe lack of attunement to Love.  She has said and done some very, very hurtful things to my spouse. Yet, this "Christian" reads the Bible, she talks about God, Jesus, she watches the religious channels daily and constantly, etc.  But, she rarely lives any of it. She is a very immature, unloving, and imbalanced woman.

Many years ago, before we were fully open minded to the belief of the existence of negative Reptilian ET's, my spouse had a very vivid dream where she observed her mom praying to God, and instead of connecting to the Loving, true Creator, my spouse very clearly saw her mom connecting to a group of Reptilian beings whom were influencing her. 

Why, how could that be?  Because her mom's conception of God, is a very distorted, VERY fundamentalist, unloving, OT heavy, wrathful, judging, angry kind of God. The kind of God that sends sinners to eternal hell on a whim.   

The Christianity we see today, is quite different from what Yeshua directly taught when he was public.  It has been infiltrated by negative beings human and non human, like the Reptilians that my spouse observed her mom connecting psychically to. 

Not the Loving, but just and fair, Abba that Yeshua constantly talked about.   

The kind of Christianity that gets people to hate and judge people whom are gay, that gets people to believe in eternal hell and damnation, that spreads fear, hate, and separatism in various guises. 

This sick, twisted, demonic influenced form of Christianity seriously needs to die, to be replaced by living spirituality which is all about Love, ethics, responsibility, positive service, empathy, tough love, self sacrifice, etc. 

People that get involved with these fundamentalist, extremist, negative forms of Christianity, allow themselves to have energetic connections created between them and negative groups like the Reptilian ET's. 

I tell you truly, Yeshua immensely dislikes these false, distorted forms of Christianity that lead people further away from him and Love.

Is there hoodwinking from negative beings and groups going on in the New Age scene?  OF COURSE, but understand, it's happening in ALL areas of human belief systems, including religion and Christian forms of same. 

These will use any and everything, to try to mislead people. 

However, one need not worry about them, because, all you have to do, is to consciously ask for help, from Beings that are purely Loving, purely helpful, purely constructive-creative, and if you are being sincere, they will help, guide, and protect you if you need it.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #12 - May 11th, 2017 at 9:50pm

Albert, I was writing my last post when you wrote your last reply.  I didn't see yours because of that, but yes, I address this in depth as you will see. 

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #13 - May 11th, 2017 at 10:06pm

I'm sorry that what I said was offensive so that some posters felt the need to take the conversation to a personal level. Addressing the points I made would have been a better strategy than ad hominem attacks, as what I've said has yet to be debunked; rather some are trying to debunk me instead.

I hold no grudges and all is forgiven, although I'm sure it's clear why I have little interest in engaging in this type of interaction. I'm not interested in justifying myself, I'm only interested in glorifying our Heavenly Father, becoming closer to Him, and learning and sharing His word. I'm sorry some seem to feel threatened by that, but frankly, that is your issue.

Perhaps this article will provide some pointers for a more honest and kind debate strategy in the future. As for myself, hopefully I've made it clear that I won't be engaging in debate. I simply don't have the time to read (let alone respond to) page long responses repeating the same viewpoints that I've heard over and over, many of which I personally believed myself at one point or another in my life. Take care, brothers and sisters. May God bless you and show you His love and wisdom.

http://thesheaf.com/2014/04/01/debating-shouldnt-be-a-personal-attack/

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #14 - May 11th, 2017 at 10:26pm

I Am Dude wrote on May 11th, 2017 at 8:42pm:
For those who take the word of God seriously, it's a silly and deceptive idea, as it gives people the impression that they themselves are gods and it contradicts much of what the Bible teaches.

I take Yeshua's teachings very seriously Vince. So seriously, that I have much of the NT memorized, though not by specific chapter and verse in number sense. 

This is from the NT.  It seems that Yeshua taught differently than what you believe and teach. 

From John 10:

"31 Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”

33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

"34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods” ’ ? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? 37"

Yeshua here was referring to OT scripture, which indeed does say that you/we plural are gods.  We were made in the image of the original Creator(s), meaning, we are of the same essence and exist within the same Consciousness.  We are parts/aspects of God, and as parts, have similar creative potential and awareness.  When we transform our selfish, separative, fear self created aspects, and lose our little will in Love and in the Will of the Creator, then do we, like Yeshua, come to truly know our Sonship eternal, our Divine heritage and inheritance.   

Very clearly Vince, Yeshua himself believes that all of us are potential gods, or he would not have said the above or used that scripture. 

Here is an excerpt from a Cayce reading which touches on this too:
"For when ye have set a vibration by the activity of thy SOUL'S force, ye are then either in parallel, in direct accord, or in opposition to constructive force - whatever may be the position or activity of the soul in infinity. For ye ARE gods! But [are] you are becoming devils or real gods![?]" excerpted from Reading 281-30  []=my inserts.

In the above, Cayce's guidance is referencing to both Yeshua's NT teaching and to the OT scripture that Yeshua quoted in his rebuke of the Pharisees. 

With all the above said, though we can become One with God, we are never The God in a total sense. We can partake in the full awareness and creative potential of God when we consciously realize and built up our Oneness with God and the Whole, but The God, is still The God, as the original, prime Creator has retained It's own individuality, just as we keep our own individuality and sense of self. 

A much better term than "gods", imo, is that of "Co-Creators" because it's more balanced and humble, and implies that of ourselves, alone, we can do nothing, but when fully connected to the Whole and to our Creator, then we can partake in the Creator's grand Creative process. 

Indeed, Yeshua has told me that he is and has long been a Co-Creator, grown up child of God, and that now, there are many, many Co-Creator, fully grown up children of God involved in co-creating new and unique Universes. 

We too, can grow up someday and partake in this consciously. 

But it won't happen until we become a completely clear channel of PUL and bring our little will into full alignment with the Will of the purely Creative Forces. 

So Vince, do you claim to know better than Yeshua?  Or was that NT scripture put in by Demons?  These are hard questions and implications that you need to face openly and  honestly.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #15 - May 11th, 2017 at 10:45pm

Vince, did the Teacher of teachers, the Master of Love Divine, ever speak to people personally and critically? (the answer is yes).   

If you could see my heart and my intentions, you would see that my "getting personal" with you, is motivated by Love and desire to see you become healthier and more whole. It has nothing, or very, very little to do with my ego or selfish sides.

I think you are letting yourself be led down some very limiting paths and into some very limiting belief systems. This is me engaging in tough love, trying to reach through to you.   

Try to separate Yeshua from the man made, negative human and negative ET group(s) influenced belief systems that have been built up around him over the last 1700 years or so (especially since the Romans became involved and made it their state religion--that when Christianity took a real nose dive for the worse).

You don't need Christian religion and institution to benefit from connection to Yeshua or studying his teachings and life directly yourself (not other's interpretations).  Albert for example, is someone that has read the NT, considers Yeshua's words and directly connects with him throug a combo of prayer and meditation.  Have you noticed Albert's interactions with others here in a consistent sense over the many years?  Have you noticed how even, tempered, balanced, moderate, perceptive, holistically logical, and usually kind, though sometimes firm, he tends to be with others?   

This is because he has benefited from connecting directly to the Creator and to Yeshua. 

Keep in mind that negative, deceptive entities most often manipulate by half truths--meaning a mix of some truth, with a lot of falsity.   

Yeshua is truth, but there is much distortion in religious Christianity as an institution.  There is some truth to "some" conspiracy type theories.  But a lot of what you've come to believe is not accurate, helpful, or balanced.   

A really good source for grounded, balanced, and very well researched conspiracy theory or alternative news type info with a lot of holistic logic is James Corbett and Corbett Report.  He is very, very intelligent and perceptive, holistically logical, humble, deeply cares about humanity in a universal way, and does very quality research into a lot of what's going on. 

I don't know if he's consciously aware of it or not, but I often get the sense that Yeshua communicates with James quite a bit, and that James is a long time Helper.  (But of course, it's still important to use your discrimination and discernment, because James is not fully enlightened aka completely like Yeshua yet).

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #16 - May 11th, 2017 at 10:46pm

Dude:

Regarding personal attack, since this is Bruce Moen's site, perhaps it is somewhat of an attack to suggest that his Disk viewpoint comes from demons.

Perhaps you should actually find out what is true, before you do such a thing.

Don't try to present yourself as if you are beyond debating etc., when you accuse so many others of being influenced by demons. Do you really expect people to not say anything about your baseless accusations?

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #17 - May 11th, 2017 at 11:03pm

This may help us better understand John 10, from an expert: http://www.michaelsheiser.com/TheNakedBible/SBL%20Psalm%2082%20in%20John%2010%20...

Ad hominems against the author of this article http://drmsh.com/about (<<<do research before making false claims) are nothing more than a pathetic attempt to avoid real understanding of the topic, as were the previous attacks on my character instead of addressing the actual content of my posts. Dr. Heiser is light years more qualified to make any statement about the Bible than those here who would rather only accept the parts of the bible that agree with their own views.
« Last Edit: May 12th, 2017 at 12:43am by I Am Dude »  

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #18 - May 11th, 2017 at 11:30pm

I Am Dude wrote on May 11th, 2017 at 11:03pm:
This may help us better understand John 10, from an expert: http://www.michaelsheiser.com/TheNakedBible/SBL%20Psalm%2082%20in%20John%2010%20...

It seems like most of the "experts" you've been quoting and linking to, are fundamentalist types, whom narrowly focus on one belief system--a religious institutionalized belief system. 

Reading other's interpretations of scripture is not a way to truth Vince. 

Praying to and asking to connect only to the purely Creative, pure Love attuned Sources and those that these may send to you, IS a way to truth.  Eventually through a long time practice of that, you will be able to read scripture with discernment and spiritual insight, but by then, you likely won't need scripture, because then you have built up a personal relationship with the living God and It's Co-Creator, grown up Children.

What Yeshua said in John 10 is as clear as day, and doesn't need various twistings and distortions from folks stuck in limited, religious belief systems.  "you" is PLURAL there, meaning ALL of us, and not just Yeshua. 

However, Yeshua was the fulfillment of that scripture. Because he made himself a pure channel of PUL and the Creative Force's Will.  In doing so, he became a "God".  He actually did this originally a long, long, long time ago, before this Universe was created. 

His Spirit was the first of all the Children sparked off by the Creator, to become a full companion and Co-Creator with Source. 

Or, think of Bruce's account of Curiosity the Father and the Planning Intelligence, the first returned Child of Consciousness/Curiosity.   

It's a similar account/theme.  Whether or not Bruce connects the Planning Intelligence to Yeshua's original Spirit Self, I'm not sure. 

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #19 - May 11th, 2017 at 11:45pm

Vince, just believing in Yeshua and God does not automatically make a person wise, spiritually intune or aware. 

This is something that Albert shared in the dream section awhile ago, and very much relates to this whole discussion. True spiritual growth, takes a lot of consistent focus, dedication, self sacrifice, stepping aside from self, positive, holistic service to others, a lot of self and shadow work, etc, etc. 

Anyways, what Albert wrote back in 2012, and something I can relate to, because I went through and am going through a similar process as he talked about.  If we truly want to join with our Source and the Whole, then we all will have to go through this process too. 

Quote:
Okay Bardo.

I had an experience that was sort of similar to your dream.

One day I was meditating and suddenly I found myself at the back of a church (this was a non-physical experience). A young lady was trying to determine if she should get married.

Next I was at the front of the church near the front entranceway. The church seemed like a large Catholic church you might see in a place like New York city or Europe.

There were these big wooden doors by the entrance that were partly open. I could see white light on the other side of them.

I heard a voice ask, "Do you want to make the change?"

I answered, "Yes."

The voice asked in a firm way, "Are you certain?"

I answered, "Yes."

The meaning of the symbology came to me right away. The young lady who was deciding whether she should get married was a symbol for whether or not I wanted to try to obtain union with God, the Light, the Oneness, however you say it.

The church was a symbol for a spiritual path.

The white light on the other side of the doors was a way of symbolizing, well, the light.

I was asked in a firm way if I am certain about wanting to make the change because it was no idol matter. It isn't like a kid saying he wants to play guitar and then a month later he doesn't. It was a matter of making a commitment. Once you get the ball rolling it might not be easy to stop the process. You might open doors that you should not had opened if you weren't serious. Plus, why waste the time of the light being who helps you, if you don't plan to stay the course?

Anyways, again I'm going to back off for now and for awhile. I know that someday, you'll understand more clearly where I'm coming from and that I'm not trying to hurt you, but engaging in some very needed tough love (but without a cord of whips and not yelling angrily at you. NT humor, smile brother, humor opens up the heart.). 

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #20 - May 13th, 2017 at 7:39pm

Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #21 - May 12th, 2017 at 12:37pm

Hello, here is a clip with Bruce Moen. This part of the conversation takes about 4 minutes and he talks about disks and eventually God. If the link starts from the beginning go to 26 minutes 46 seconds and play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLIklq28-qM#t=26m46s

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #22 - May 12th, 2017 at 12:53pm

Thank you Uno, I'll listen to it when I have the time.

Uno wrote on May 12th, 2017 at 12:37pm:
Hello, here is a clip with Bruce Moen. This part of the conversation takes about 4 minutes and he talks about disks and eventually God. If the link starts from the beginning go to 26 minutes 46 seconds and play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLIklq28-qM#t=26m46s

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #23 - May 12th, 2017 at 11:49pm

Thank you Uno.  I watched the link you shared. What Bruce talks about in his video, is pretty similar to what he talked about in his books. 

My specific question wasn't really answered.  Also, I would say that while I'm mostly in agreement with Bruce on these issues, I would stress the experience of individuality a little more. 

Meaning, while all Disk selves are part of a larger self and all these are all part of a larger perspective, all the way to the full/complete Oneness of the Whole perspective, they still are very much self aware, unique, individuals all down the line.  That's pretty important imo.  There certainly is some difference, though not true separation, between various different Disk selves.  Even when all Disk selves fully graduate and they all become fully attuned to PUL and the first/original Self which started it all (what some call Source, the Creator, God etc), there still is some difference. 

I'll give an "ultimate" example.  There are a number of Souls and Disks that are like Yeshua now, in that they have consciously merged with Source and PUL, they are fully conscious of their Oneness with the Whole, and some of these have become Co-Creators of other realities and selves to experience them. 

We might (more like, likely would) have the perception of these kind of individuals as radiating "White Light".  Yet, my perception is, having tuned into and communicated with both Yeshua and other Co-Creators, that there are subtle, but yet noticeable differences in the radiation of these White Light radiating individuals.  For some reason, Yeshua's radiation seems to be more intense, bright, pure, and powerful than theirs (except for the original, first Self whom started it all).

If true, then how come or why?  Aren't they all pure channels of PUL?  Aren't they all very similar and in harmony. Don't they have full telepathic, constant communication and awareness of each other and the Whole?  Yes, but growth aka positive change/expansion doesn't ever seem to stop or "cap". The reason why Yeshua's radiation is even more intense, bright and more pure White Light, is because of a combo of these two facts of his history and experience:  He was the first of all the original Children of Source to consciously merge with Source, and two, he has sacrificed more for others, more often, than many of these other Co-Creator Beings. Some of these would be and have been apprehensive about directly incarnating in say a Planet on Earth and connecting with very slow vibratory energy fields (aka "bodies").   Why, because they know there is the definite possibility that even they, could fall into unconsciousness and get stuck in karmic patterns. 

Yeshua, though he was completely One with Source and the Whole, took on this challenge and sacrifice for the sake of others, and dove in, with the possibility that he could get off track more than he would want or anticipate. Possibly even stuck.   

Anyways, so it's not truly like a fractal or holographic in a completely literal, direct sense. This metaphor implies complete sameness of all parts, and that's not how it all works.  Same basic essence/framework, but some differences of patterns, and those differences of patterns is what makes a particular portion of the Whole, a self aware, individual. 

And Source VERY MUCH likes this difference/individuality.  It's kind of like the human saying, "variety is the spice of life."  Indeed, and Source cherishes that uniqueness, variety, and the differences.  (some might ask and rightfully so, how could this human speak so confidently on these issues, as if he knows what going on in Source's mind/feelings?  He doesn't directly know, but Yeshua sometimes speaks through or into the heart of this odd human). 

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #24 - May 13th, 2017 at 1:58am

You're welcome SourceLover2. In the clip Moen spoke about his experience with disks and not what he thought they would be like (which is similar to guessing).

Other topics in the video were that people can have different perceptions and more importantly Moen talked about frontloading. Questions can also be frontloaded.

Ideas and thoughts can be fun to talk about but Moen doesn't know what he doesn't know. What Moen knows and what Moen think he knows is an important difference.

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #25 - May 13th, 2017 at 12:40pm

Hi Uno,

Ah frontloading. An interesting topic. If one listened to some sources, one might get the sense that they believe, or that fronloading is, always a limiting thing. 

Truth is, it's not. Take Yeshua's entire life. It was all about frontloading necessary truths among humans. He was retrieving, and came at just the right point in human history, where this was helpful and EXTREMELY necessary (for the larger growth and healing of the Whole, to take place). 

I would ask you Uno, or Bruce Moen as well, a personal question.  How many internal, clear, straightforward guidance messages from your Higher self and the purely Creative Forces as well as from other's Higher selves, would it take for you or him to come to the realization and acceptance, that one has come to that position in spiritual maturity, that one has the necessary wisdom, discernment, and authority, to interact with fellow humans and front load in a way that Yeshua did when he was public? 

Me, I'm a little stubborn and slow sometimes, and perhaps because of that, and of the necessity to work through shadow aspects first, at first, self was given little clues here and there over the years from age 4 on, but then the messages kept getting more and more clear and direct, to the point where self was even being told in these dreams of self, my spouse about me, a number of talented, well recommended professional intuitives, that one was finishing up the process of full completion in this life, at least for this particular Soul. 

How many different messages and years, would it take? 

Speaking for self, it took more than my fingers and toes combined, both in messages and years. Even some very, very clear messages, like being called Immanuel by a guide figure in a dream, being told, "you're like Christ, your eyes are like his" in another dream, having a dream about the second coming and expecting Yeshua to show up to you, but then for some reason, YOU show up to you with a big, mischievous smile on your face like, "I got'ch yah" when your future self sees how surprised your past/current self is.

We have again, come to a similar cycle as was the one when Yeshua entered.  We are on the cusp of one, the (old) Age, phasing into another, the new age, and again, does humanity need fully clear individuals to step forward and do some real, heavy duty, big trackor/bull dozer front loading.

The difference this time?  It won't just be one individual (Yeshua), but a few who will and have been given this authority from on high.  It's a little more group oriented this time.  Hey, it is the beginning of the Aquarian age after all, and Aquarius more than any other Sign, symbolizes the "group/collective".  Eventually, all humans will move into this pattern of becoming like their Elder brother Yeshua through attunement to Love. 

But, an interesting question and thought to ponder?  If those individuals that I spoke of above, DIDN'T come here to lay down with big bull dozers some heavy, necessary front loading...would humanity, as a collective, get to this collective point in some thousand years, like is now probable? 

Ohhhhhh nooooo, it wouldn't ever happen in a probable sense. 

Hence, the intervention at the necessary, proper times. No worries, I don't ever expect to get thanked until after I phase back into the expanded levels (leave the physical). 

In fact, if recent messages and clues are any indication, I will receive far, far less than thanks from humans, and more like what Yeshua received for his frontloading of positive service, Love, and truth.
    Fitting then, isn't it, that this self was born with the Solar position under Capricornus, the sign of the sacrificial goat, the last of the Cardinal (cross) and Earth signs?  Indeed, that was the plan set up for this self.  Yeshua, was also born with his Solar position under Capricornus (though not December 25th, but what we would call January 6th according to our current calendar).  We were also both born with the sign of the Lion Rising (the Rising sign being the symbol relating to body physical and personality), the sign/indication of the heart and spine.

Such is and has been the way of this world, and will be until it is healed and fully transformed. Mostly, I'm grateful for the opportunity of service, and what it will facilitate for both the Whole and more immediately self (being able to phase to the Home of Homes where I have longed to phase to for a very long time). 

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #26 - May 13th, 2017 at 1:18pm

Hello again SL2, hope you don't mind that I shorten the avatar name.

Pre-conceived ideas is another way to put it instead of saying frontloaded. Before embarking to explore the afterlife, or before meditating / praying / receiving guidance from Jesus, emptying yourself or temporarily letting pre-conceived ideas rest before exploring / praying / receiving guidance is done to make sure you are focusing on what is rather than running into the mentioned pre-conceived ideas or perhaps a mixture. Doesn't this make sense?

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #27 - May 13th, 2017 at 2:45pm

No hay probelma on the name shortening. 

I understand what you are saying, and what you are saying is good advice for those starting to consciously get into this whole nonphysical exploration or communication thing. 

Even though I've received a lot of verification involving more consciously directed exploration/questioning, my Expanded self/Guidance team knows me well and knows that for more important or say, easier to distort (because of preconceptions, beliefs, etc) information, that I prefer and tend to receive this kind of information most in the form of dreams. 

Why?  Because, self knows that my personality, conscious mind, has no direct influence on forming a dream guidance message.  In other words, it can be a direct injection from one's Expanded self level, bypassing the conscious, distorted, personality mind level to that level. 

Now, it still needs to be interpreted correctly, and often with any messages/info we receive from the nonphysical, it has to be put into symbolic metaphor, so that we can even understand/perceive/translate it in a way that our conscious, personality minds can get.

But, as I said earlier, some messages come through quite clearly and unmistakably.   Smiley  It also has a lot to do with the attunement and vibratory levels of one's human energy system. 

Do the right things, make the right choices, live the right way, and more and more the level of your personality, conscious self, starts to merge with your Expanded self.  This is primarily through, attuning and opening up to Love. But so  much else also impacts this, everything from the health/vitality and balance (or not) of the body, to how consistently or not or deeply one is meditating, ones diet, exercise, how much one engages in or focuses on sexual activity, etc, etc

Now, our Souls, all come here from different levels/states of consciousness/dimensions which are all either slower vibratory or faster vibratory than one another (in their relative attunement to PUL). 

If a Soul comes here from a particularly fast vibratory, expanded level (VERY attuned to PUL), then this whole process of attunement and bringing the body personality under bear and in line with the Expanded self level, becomes easier and faster of a process (though not a give in while connected to a human body). 

Simply because, high quality of consicousness on a being level tends to beget and facilitate high quality and perception of consciousness on a personality, human level. 

This earth and humanity, is a school populated by a majority of consciousness that aren't particularly expanded and attuned to PUL.   

Hence, occasionally retriever Souls from outside of this system and school, come into the Earth in human form, to help make corrections and to retrieve/transform stuck, limited, distorted beliefs/belief systems. 

There are more Helpers in the Earth and in human form, than have been in a very long time.  But even among Helpers, there are different levels, different quality of consciousness, different degree and expansion and clarity of perception all related ultimately to their relative, changing attunement to PUL.   

We have not had a fully competed Soul directly in the Earth for a very long time, before Yeshua showed up. Since then, he has been here continuously incognito for the last some 2000 years. 

To fulfill the spiritual transformation of this world, he needs at least a few initial Helpers to fully follow in his footsteps in a similar manner as he did when public.  When these go public and become known for their "miracles", healings, living Love completely, etc, then he will step out of his incognito role, and make appearances with his Helpers and say to the people they are exampling to, "These fellow humans, are a fulfillment of the promises I made to you so long ago, that if you choose to live like I have chosen and do choose, you can become fully like me and do similar works and even greater than I had did." 

After all of these become known, and inspire and encourge people, they will take a step back, and hope for the best, that people got the message that this is a universal potential and path for all, and that it's about livingness and choice (ethics, Love, etc) and not about specific belief systems, religions, political, etc. 

Perhaps you think or have the preconception, that the above has come from preconceptions and human level distorted beliefs, but if you thought that, then I would suggest opening self up only to the purely Creative Forces or those that these may send to you, under more ideal circumstances, and ask them with no preconceptions at all, if what SL2 is saying is mostly accurate or not. 

However, for seeking such information, it's important to understand, that there beings and forces that don't want these kinds of truths known to humans, and hence, will try to focus on misleading people seeking such information.  Hence, while you're asking to connect with and communicate only with the purely Creative/PUL attuned Forces etc, it would be a good, pragmatic idea to at the same time, ask these to protect and shield oneself from any and all outer hindering, negative sources.

Not a preconception or distorted human level belief, but based on much dream and other guidance and some rather intense experiences over the years with such negative forces. Besides asking for help in dealing with these, becoming PUL personified helps to automatically shield a person from these, but how many humans are that attuned to PUL?  With that in mind, then it's important to consciously ask for help from Beings and levels much more aware, powerful, and Love attuned than self.   

If you don't mind me asking, are you completely new to this site and posting on this forum? 

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #28 - May 13th, 2017 at 3:05pm

I would also add to the above, that the more one merges their human body and personality level into their Expanded self level and attune more and more to PUL, while also practicing communicating with and perceiving the nonphysical, then does one's intuition begin to sharpen and increase more and more. 

Eventually, one just starts to know stuff and truth, without having to sit down, meditate, ask for guidance, empty self of preconceptions, receive info in overt, physical sense like ways, etc, etc   

In fact, some guidance teams of some Souls, may distance themselves and active communication in a sense like way, with a human, in order to nudge them in the direction of developing that knowing intuition more and more.

This knowing intuition part of us, comes from a combo of the balance of the heart and the head gland (Pineal),working together synchronistically. 

It takes great faith and trust, as well as a certain amount of maturity and balance, to come to rely more and more on that intuitive knowing part of us, rather than having to get overt, in one's face type messages or experiences. 

For some, especially less attuned or developed Souls, they often start out with the most in your face type experience there is, that of classic out of body with all the bells and whistles.   These Souls and their human personalities need these kind of in their face experiences, because they lack the inner faith, trust, and attunement to perceive the nonphysical and/or receive guidance in other, more subtle, hard to believe, or hard to perceive ways.

This was confirmed to self, when self went through his most slow vibratory, negative, selfish, and limited phase/cycle so far as an adult (under very strong Saturn, Pluto, and Mars transits), and it was the only time he has ever had classic out of body experiences. 

Huh, funny that, apparently Ah So (Rosalind McKnight's main guide) was right all along. My intuition tells me that Ah So, is probably pretty dang correct about everything he relayed through and to Rosie.   

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #29 - May 13th, 2017 at 11:44pm

It's good advice both for beginners and veterans. Taking a good look and sorting out true knowns from assumptions / beliefs / conjecture is not only taking an honest stock of personal inventory but also a prerequisite to see things as they are and not how we think they are. I'm new to the site by the way and friends describe me as to the point.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #30 - May 14th, 2017 at 1:03am

Welcome to the site, and nice to meet you.  I asked because we've had a number of people leave the site over the years (some banned, some just become disinterested, etc), and some sometimes pop back in with new accounts etc, and I tend to be curious if a person is a true first timer or a reincarnation so to speak.

By definition, true veterans already know and practice that, I would say. 

Did you have any examples of assumptions/beliefs/conjecture that you were thinking of in particular, or were you just mentioning it in a general sense? 

I've tended to observe in the many years that I've been involved with the spiritual and new age scenes and in interaction with others in same, that if a person talks about certain things that people in these scenes commonly tend to think of as quaint, old fashion, unimportant, etc, such as Yeshua, or the like (often anything that even remotely resembles religion), then some other folks tend to assume they are only talking from beliefs and/or preconceptions, and not direct guidance, experience, testing/discriminating. It's happened a number of times on this site alone, with both my friend Albert and I in relation to others. 

Suffice it to say, the huge majority of my beliefs and the things that I've talked  about here, I've have had repeated guidance, experience, etc and initially approach guidance as free of beliefs and preconceptions as is humanly possible.

Like I said earlier, a lot of the major/very important, or more unusual type information I've received, I've tended to get in the form of dream guidance, because my guidance team knows I trust that form more than through meditation and the like.   

Personally, I don't think it's possible to be a human as the huge majority of us understand, experience, and perceive it, and not have some beliefs and preconceptions. But yes, it's a good idea to approach seeking and receiving data, with an open, skeptical mind and approach, with as little preconceptions as possible.

This all started when I went from a very intense interest in and focus on science, and no conscious thoughts about or interest in spirituality, metaphysics, nonphysical. 
    But then, when I hit 12, for some reason, I started to get these intuitive downloads at night, while in bed relaxing before falling asleep.  These downloads had to do with concepts that were very unfamiliar, out of the blue, and foreign to self at the time. 

Such as, everything/one is completely interconnected, Universal Love was the most important thing in life and that Love was not just an emotion but a fundamental force, there was a bigger reality and that physical was not all there was, BIG changes were going to happen in my lifetime, stuff that would affect everyone, everywhere. 

Shortly after these downloads started, I became consciously interested in/focused on, and started exploring the really big questions and the nature of reality. About a year later, I got involved in meditating, reading up on the world religions, studying and practicing astrology, researching various other metaphysics. 

Then that morphed into more direct exploring and building up connection to guidance.  All along, being VERY curious and open minded, but also innately somewhat skeptical, pretty logic oriented, and questioning. Now, about 2.5 decades later, and I can say that life and the opening up of perception, has been quite an interesting journey of exploration and revelation. I certainly don't always get things right or accurate, but have received a lot of verification over the years and have come to trust the overall process, which has opened up that automatic intuition more and more.

So we know you're interested in Bruce Moen's info, what other kinds of explorations, research, etc. are you interested in or focused on as regards the nonphysical and larger reality? 

What kind of experiences and messages have you had relating to Disks, since this technically the original focus and title of this thread? 

I came upon the concept first in a Bob Monroe book, but didn't really think about it deeply until I read one of Bruce's books, and it just felt very right/correct (intuition  Wink ) and made a lot of sense the way he was describing it.  Shortly after reading about his alleged connection to Bob Monroe and his Disk/I-There, I had a dream where I was a class that Bruce was teaching, and as Bruce was talking, his face morphed into Bob Monroes briefly and then back to his face. 

The symbolism was clear, Bruce Moen and Bob Monroe had a very strong inter-connection, but were different/unique, self aware individuals. The dream guidance message was affirming what I already intuitively felt and thought, that the Disk concept (and by proxy Bruce's specific claims) were true. 

Ended up going to Gateway V. at TMI in Faber, but came out of it realizing that I hadn't really needed to go, as all that I needed was within me the whole time, and it was just a matter of focus and practice.  But, did thoroughly enjoy my time there a decade ago.
     Went to Bruce's Afterlife exploration class some years after, less for the class itself and more to support someone I thought was doing important service work and generally felt nudged to for some reason (that, and was curious to meet him, as I had had other dreams about him, and a couple of dreams about a connection to the Monroe's).

(Turns out, I eventually learned that one of my Disk members was one of Bob Monroe's explorers back in the day, and I became friends with this person till they passed. Also found out that my spouse's Disk had a self that was involved with Monroe and his Institute in the somewhat earlier days).

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #31 - May 14th, 2017 at 11:45am

Thanks SL2, it's nice to meet you too.

Assumptions, beliefs and conjecture is the ABC of fantasy is another way of saying it. Was speaking generally when explaining my perception of frontloading. Is my perception of what Moen said correct? It's an assumption.

Moen using the term disk makes sense because I have also seen a disk like object but without the features Moen talked about in the video. This topic is interesting. Philosophy is also interesting.

How do you receive direct guidance, is there anything you need to do to prepare for it?

How do you tell the difference between ordinary dreams from dream guidance?

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #32 - May 14th, 2017 at 5:42pm

Quote:
Assumptions, beliefs and conjecture is the ABC of fantasy is another way of saying it.

For the most part, but not always--sometimes these are informed by intuition--that hardest and most subtle of guidance to perceive (especially, on average, for those connected to male bodies). What you say in the above, and have been generally saying, remind me a lot of what
T
C.
talks about. 
     I think the whole open minded skepticism approach is a generally practical, necessary, and helpful one, but like anything, it can be taken too far.  Just as Bob Monroe sometimes, or tended to take "non interference" with others too far.  With T.C., I've seen him mention several times, "I am a scientist."  When an individual over identifies with such a Earth/human based concept/pattern, it can become limiting to them.
      In this case, the scientist concept/though form/belief system and/or approach tends to be at least a bit polarized to the intellect.  Ever notice how women (speaking in general), tend to be more actively intuitively aware then men on average?  It's because they tend to have more innate attunement to their feeling and emotional nature and empathy, which are more "heart" oriented and more in resonation with, or facilitate better, intuition, than does attunement to intellect. 
     Though I'm connected to a male body, I've always been rather in touch with my inner Feminine, and have always related well to and gotten along with women--often much better than with fellow males.  As mentioned on another thread, when younger, was hyper empathic.  Not too surprisingly then, this self has always been rather accurately intuitive. 

Then, take T.C. and Bob Monroe and compare them to Yeshua.  Yeshua was/is far more attuned to PUL and perceptually far more consciously aware, expanded, clear, and accurate than these.  He taught a lot about the importance of faith.  Skepticism can be subtly fear based--often the human body ego fear of, "I really don't want to be wrong and inaccurate, so I better be careful and really try to figure things out".  This can be both constructive and destructive depending. 
      Faith on the other hand, tends to be more Love based.  Faith is an odd admixture of intuition, openness, positive directed belief, and holistic logic combined into one.  Faith is not the same thing as "blind belief", though sometimes from the outside or others casual observation, it can look similar.  Smiley      
      But then again, if we ourselves are non complete or not nearing same in this life, then shouldn't we try to be more concerned with our own path/growth process and the logs in our own eyes, rather than what's going on with others?

Quote:
Moen using the term disk makes sense because I have also seen a disk like object but without the features Moen talked about in the video. This topic is interesting

Indeed it is interesting. Also for being connected to a male body, I'm not particularly visually oriented (which my guidance team knows), and tend to be more feeling, conceptual relationship, and hearing oriented.  Hence, I've not received much about the Disk concept in terms of visual structure or the like. Course, circular and the like makes sense from a symbolism view point in a more general sense. 
     Based on my research/practice of astrology in combo with some direct guidance messages--I'd suggest that a very good symbol or metaphor for our Disk/Spirit/Expanded self level is our Sun (and Stars in general).  I had an interesting guidance dream related to the connection/correlation between these. 
    In the dream, I was both observing from a detached, outside viewpoint and from within myself:  I was outside, sitting cross legged, meditating with my eyes open, facing the Sun and looking into the Sun.  As I went deeper within via the meditation, I somehow felt myself also merging with the Sun and it's light. 
    I felt such an intense expanding sensation that at first, it was almost scary and I at first resisted some--I thought I'd might be subsumed/lose self.  But then I decided to just let go and go with the process.  Much to my pleasant surprise,  I retained my sense of self/self awareness, but I felt very expanded at both a being and perceptual level. 
    It wasn't long after that dream message, that I started to become aware of my own Disk history in more detailed and certain ways (a deep knowingness).  For one example, I found out that I was not a new "Disk mix" first timer, but rather a reincarnation of a Soul who had incarnated into human form on the Earth some 12, 500 years ago, was named Ra Ta (which funny enough, translates literally to "Sun brought to Earth"), and after he finished his earthly service, was taken up by a group of very positive, Love based, and very aware ET's, and became a human version of them for awhile. 
    After I eventually let the human body die, I spent a long while exploring and communicating with various different non human systems, and in a loose sense you could say, learned a lot of different languages. 
    Another "Disk" oriented guidance message--again a dream one.  Again the two perspectives like the above.  I was standing in a circle with other individuals and we were all holding hands, communing with each other, as well as meditating and praying.
     I became aware that I should step into the middle of the circle, and I knew that I was meant to open up to full Source and PUL Consciousness. I did so and though the feeling was very powerful, I have a hard time putting the awareness into words.
      It was like the merging with the Sun dream, but even more intense, expanding, and I felt like both myself and not yet not myself (like Source's or Yeshua's Consciousness/awareness/presence was imbuing me at the same time in perfect harmony with my own), and I felt unbelievably powerful in the sense of being completely unlimited.
     I very strongly intuit that the circle of individuals that I was holding hands with in the dream, where all the selves connected to/within my Disk/Expanded self level, that are fellow graduates. 
      I have wondered if perhaps I am the original self in my Disk, sparked off by the Creator or first Co-Creator whom started the process (actually, I'm fairly intuitively sure that my first, original self was not created by the first, original Self aka Source who started all this, but by the first Co-Creator, grown up Child aka the Christ Spirit--I believe the Co-Creator created me and a number of others specifically as "retrievers" and gave us an extra dose of Love energetic as a base). 
   This post is getting too long--will address your other question in a following post. 

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #33 - May 14th, 2017 at 6:39pm

Quote:
How do you receive direct guidance, is there anything you need to do to prepare for it?

Nowadays, I rarely ever seek information. Figure that if I need to be shown or become aware of something, it will happen. Also, I've learned that my guidance team wants me to rely on developing my intuitive knowing perceptual capacity more and more. 
     However, I still attune to Expanded Guidance regularly, for other, beingness, reasons.  This is generally what it looks like:  Before opening self up in meditation, I pray and set an intention of, and with feeling, "I deeply desire and ask that the Light, wisdom, and power of the Source surround, guide, protect, fill and lift me up so that I can be a more clear, holistically helpful, and loving channel of spiritual awareness and holistic blessings for others.  I deeply desire and ask to commune, communicate with and attune to only the purely Creative Forces or those that these may send on their behalf." 
     I spend some time "toning" (often Ahhh RRRR EEEEE Ehhhhh Ohhhhhh uMmmmmmm, going from low tone at the beginning to gradually raising it till the Mmmmm part is the highest tone).  Note:  I use to think toning was silly and unnecessary, until I had some interesting experiences with it, and came to the realization that if done right, it directly affects the human endocrine glandular system more than most things besides one's own consciousness.  Sound vibration of course, can be in resonation, and can resonate, the matter of our bodies according to the rule set here.  Which is why in Ancient Egypt, the Great Pyramid and some of the Temples which no longer exist, there is so much acoustical physics design involved in the creation of these. Some rooms/areas where designed to amplify human voice toning and/or instruments. 
    Geez, Justin, stay focused!   Cheesy   Ok, so after that, I focus consciously for awhile on remembering and/or feeling the feelings of Love and/or gratitude. Something that often comes up for self, is a very deep sense of gratitude towards our Source, our Father-Mother and for this beautiful gift of being a part of the Whole, and yet still being an individual and self aware.  I feel this gratitude/appreciation so intensely that I often tear up.  Sometimes I ask that Expanded Guidance with help in opening up to Love more or as is as most helpful for self.
       Then, for lack of a better way of explaining it, I go deep, deep within.  Often after a little while of this, hard to explain, but I often feel an expanding sensation, which is non localized, but tends to come in waves of deep stillness, expand, deep stillness, expand. 
     As mentioned, I rarely seek specific info anymore. But occasionally I ask the purely Creative Forces and/or those that these may send, this. "If it is your Will, please bring to my conscious awareness that which is most spiritually helpful for me or the Whole (meaning more humanity overall) now." Then again, I go deep within and get very still and with no preconceptions, just let what may come, come.  Sometimes I don't perceive anything, and other times I obviously receive some info. 

Quote:
How do you tell the difference between ordinary dreams from dream guidance?

Don't tend to have ordinary dreams much anymore.  However, it's pretty easy usually to tell the difference. More ordinary dreams, for this self, tend to have more of an emotional component to them, and often like I'm working out/processing emotions through them.  For an example, my Mother died of cancer when I was 20. We were very close--she was one of my best friends, my first spiritual teacher by example (she never pushed her personal beliefs on me), I was her first born and born on her birthday.   
      Well, some 7 years or so later, I thought I was completely ok with her death, and I was on a consciousness level, but the body animal apparently wasn't.  I remembered a dream where the whole situation was being replayed-seeing her sick, seeing her die, etc and I was re-feeling the emotions, and I woke up sobbing and crying harder than I had in a very long time. 
       More expanded, guidance message type dreams tend to have a more detached, observer type feeling--often with at least two, or more simultaneous perspectives.  Often common ime, are sure knowingness.  In the further past days, it might take the symbolic form of a guide figure telling me something, or a knowing, wise, non localized voice relaying info. 
       But as I already outlined, the more I attune to PUL and generally grow, the more I phase my personality, consicous, body mind into the much faster vibratory levels of the human energy system, the more I tend to receive guidance in the form of subtle intuition, which is like a knowingness that comes conceptually, without sense oriented phenomena or related translating. 
      I strongly suspect, that if I can continue on the path of growth, and raise the vibrations of the body physical enough, then I might come to the experience of pure, expanded, knowingness constantly or near constantly.  I got a reading with one of Bruce's good, personal friends awhile back whom is a professional intuitive, and she told me in the reading that in about 9 or 10 years, I would become completely wide open psychically. Full conscious telepathy and the whole 9 yards. 
      I've been a bit skeptical of that part, because I'm not sure how a human body can be that opened up.  I very recently had a dream which spoke to it it seems, I became aware that my body had mutations I wasn't previously aware of.
      After the dream, I just kind of intuitively knew this related to ET tinkering that went on when my Mom was pregnant with me (a couple years before her death, after I told her about an ET dream, she told me about some of her experiences and one of hers was of being on a spaceship with some loving and familiar non humans and they were working on her body, comforting her about the future, etc).  My mother, according to doctors, because of a childhood illness, wasn't supposed to be able to successfully have children.  Indeed, before me, she had a number of miscarriages trying. 
     Then she had the above dream around the time she became or was pregnant with me, and not only successfully birthed a baby, but did so on her birthday (a gift most wanted and most cherished).  I've had a number of guidance messages dealing with ET's.  That psychic reading I mentioned above, she also said that I was being led by a service oriented ET group and for a purpose, but that I shouldn't dwell on it, that as the time came closer, I would become aware what my path and service was. 

I'm going full public now for deeper reasons, of which I will not go into, because I'm not allowed (it relates to a combo of the Earth changes/collapse brewing and the development of the so called, somewhat misnamed "2nd coming" of Christ. Suffice it to say, self has been nudged to start talking about all these different experiences fully, openly, and publicly. 
     Interestingly, and I've just become aware of this consciously, I've been doing so while transit Sun has moved into my 10th House and has been trining my Sun Merc conjunction and trining Jupiter and Mars conjunction first, and has just started to trine Saturn (ruler of my Capricorn Solar Sign position). Considering the way that my astrological chart is set up, this is quite interesting and fitting symbolism. 
     Short synopsis, or summary of all the above, the more an individual truly and fully attunes to PUL Consciousness, the more and more is opened up for them perceptually.  The more one's existence since the beginning is opened up to them.   
« Last Edit: May 14th, 2017 at 11:28pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #34 - May 14th, 2017 at 10:14pm

I've found out that it is possible to receive messages through dreams. I've noticed that for some message dreams, something is in the dream for which it seems clear that someone decided to include that something in the dream. It appears in a very specific way. It isn't likely that random meanderings of my subconscious mind create such things.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #35 - May 15th, 2017 at 3:11am

Right, Albert. Both Cayce's guidance and Rosalind McKnight's guidance talk a lot about the importance of dreams as an avenue of receiving guidance messages, though, both indicated that there tended to be different possible "levels" to and kinds of dreams. 
   Cayce's guidance indicated that nightmares and nonsensical dreams where not messages, but occurred more because of imbalanced body reactions due to food/diet or substances with strong effects on the body.   I learned this first hand, as when I was a child, and my diet was much worse, and I often ate closer to bed time, I use to have plenty of nightmares and nonsensical type dreams. 
    After I started to make major diet and health lifestyle changes as a teen, (such as stopped eating all beef and pork, no soda, little junkfood, etc).  Well, surprise, surprise, I almost completely stopped having nightmares and nonsensical dreams.  I then LATER read about this in the Cayce readings (hence, for Uno  Wink  , not a preconception/belief influencing perception/experience). 
      I never had much luck with classic out of body experiences--seems like I just couldn't have them, except for that one period/cycle that was very unusually slow vibratory.      
        I've learned that information/data is information/data, and guidance cares less about the specific forms involved, but more that people receive the info in a way that is helpful for them. Looking back, I think part of the reason why I never had classic OBE's, is because I didn't ever really need them. I was already pretty aware, intuitively led, and pretty open to guidance.
    Re: our new, and perhaps in another karmic/spiritual sense, old friend Uno, I kind of get the sense that consciously, Uno has a helpful intention and started interacting consciously, on their part, to provide what they saw as a necessary or helpful counter balance.
   Yet, perhaps unconsciously, Uno got attracted in, not so much to teach, but because there was some things that they could benefit from hearing for themselves and their own growth?  Dunno, might just be flattering self there, happens on occasion.  Wink  Cheesy
     (actually, I don't view it as "self", I most view it as whatever wisdom or insight I may have, is most because of the Source within me/all of us, and my primary role is to open up to and channel that with as a little distortion and getting in the way as possible.  I KNOW I have not yet mastered that process, and self is not enlightened yet. Perhaps when the body starts disappearing to the perception of others at times, then I might know it's a lot closer.
       Interestingly, last week during a particularly deep and expensive meditation, I experienced nausea, which reminded me of my spouse's guide dream about raising the vibrations of the body a lot and disappearing to the perception of others).

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #36 - May 15th, 2017 at 3:20am

Another thing that Rosalind McKnight's guidance talked about which deeply resonated with me, was that all knowledge/awareness was in actuality, within us, and it was just a matter of opening up to and/or tapping into it. But first we had to truly know, understand, and accept that truth.  You might call that the "faith" aspect of it all.   

Ah So...very wise words!  Smiley

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #37 - May 15th, 2017 at 6:47pm

Perhaps this thread should have been called, "Indications or patterns of how attunement to PUL opens up an individual to one's Disk and conscious knowledge of same"? 
     Here's another clear guidance dream about Disk/Spirit history. Before I share it, it needs some context and background. As mentioned on another thread, after developing a health issue that was physically painful and embarrassing, I prayed earnestly to God and Helpers for help and was led to a Cayce book.  This all happened when I was 16. 
    At first, I focused primarily on the holistic health readings to try to figure out how to heal myself and what was going on.  But two things also happened: I ended up reading a biographical account of Cayce's life. When I got to a part describing a local priest seeing young Edgar as they were walking towards each other and the priest went to the other side of the road, I wasn't sure why, but I broke down and started crying intensely.   
      Around that time, in another book, I saw a picture of Edgar and felt a strong sense of deja vu and familiarity. I started to wonder, because of these experiences, if I had some connection with him. I had the following dream:
      I was in that detached, observer state viewing a huge library and I saw Edgar Cayce and an older, wise man with white beard and hair.  In that strange way of dreams, I just knew, that Edgar and I were connected/part of each other in some fundamental way. I'm experiencing it from both outside, and inside Edgar. Anyways, the older, wiser man, hands us a large book. 
     When we open the book, it starts playing a 3D movie where we observe this rough, trapper, pioneer looking white man, trudging through the woods. The impression is early America. As we're observing the scene, we get pulled into it and we realize, that we are also connected to this man as well. 
    The rough trapper/pioneer man, gets attacked and mauled by a black bear, and was laying on the ground severely injured when a youngish, half Native American/half White woman finds him.  The impression of the woman, is that she is both a healer and very intuitive and could communicate on a Soul level with animals.  The last scene of the dream that we observe is her helping the injured man/part of us and the impression that he lives. 
     As we close the book, the old man looks intently at us, and says, "Cayce, don't you think you had the knowledge within you at the time?"  For some reason, we (especially him) feel a sense of chagrin or self disappointment. 
     I found out sometime later, that Cayce's guidance outlined two earlier American lifetimes as past life influences on him in the present, and these were both named John Bainbridge and both lived unusually similarly as far as overall pattern, issues, and imbalance. They were both unethical, womanizers that tended to use and/or hurt people--especially women. 
    A friend or associate one time asked Cayce's guidance about these slow vibratory lifetimes of his, and why, since he had had also been Ra Ta, Uhjltd, Asapha, and Lucius whom were all rather spiritually intune, Helper types, that he would experience these low consciousness, selfish lifetimes.  Cayce's guidance indicated that this entity needed to experience the extremes of human expression.  Implied was so that he could be a better helper to others. 

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #38 - May 15th, 2017 at 6:48pm

Anyways, this guidance dream message was very powerfully verified and confirmed about a decade later with an older lady I met and became friends with.  The full account can be read on this thread--see reply 6 on same:
http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1494701075
    For a little while, I thought I might be Edgar reincarnated, because I wasn't yet aware of the Disk concept.  But, even before I became aware of that via Monroe and Moen, I had this dream:  Edgar and I were in the back seat of a car that was either driving to or from Virginia Beach (the driver of the car did not become known and was not focused on at all). 
     As we sat there and talked to each other, Edgar felt very, very familiar, like a very close friends and brothers rolled into one.  It also felt like he was acting as a "guide" to me.  When I came to awareness and then acceptance of the whole Spirit/collective Soul Disk concept, I realized that the above dream was saying that Edgar and I were very connected Souls within the same Disk, and that indeed, for part of my life, he has acted as a guide for me. 

I don't expect the huge majority of people here to believe, accept, even care about any of this.  Perhaps, it will even make some or most people think me deluded, imbalanced, or the like. That's ok and kind of to be expected.
    But the truth is, Cayce's work is literally the most verified, vast, and holistic psychic work to date. The truth is, that Cayce's guidance very clearly said that one of his earlier Disk members, Ra Ta, would directly reincarnate ("enter") again, sometime in the only future talked about period (of 1958 to 1998, and also adding for some reason, "or 98") as an influential world figure.
    More specifically, what they said was this in a Reading that Edgar sought for himself and which talked about ancient Egypt and especially the Great Pyramid: "Is it not fitting, then, that these [also the Helpers that came with Ra Ta] must return? as this priest may develop himself to be in that position, to be in the capacity of a LIBERATOR of the world in its relationships to individuals in those periods to come; for he must enter again at that period, or in 1998." Excerpted from Reading 294-151 []=my insertion. 

I am either this liberator that they predicted, or I am not.  When the Earth-Solar-Cosmic changes finally culminate to collapse this present civilization, THEN shall this work begin in earnest and the spiritual transformation of this world will likewise begin in earnest, or perhaps more accurately, be ratcheted up a number of notches. 
    Edgar Cayce, Bob Monroe, Tom Campbell, Rosalind McKnight etc, all the people having NDE's, etc, these are ALL as preparations for this grand work and Retrieval Plan set into motion Ages and Ages ago. 
     There were/are 3 main crests in the sine wave of the history of this last major cycle of 13, 000 years.  Ancient Egypt, Ra Ta and all the fellow Helpers that incarnated with him then, then Yeshua's life, and now 12, 500 years after Egypt and 2000 years after Yeshua's life, are we coming to another crest in this sine wave cycle.  This peak and crest in the wave, will be the highest one yet, leading to whole thing going off the chart by a thousand years from now. 
     Meaning, complete Retrieval of humanity and redemption/retrieval/resurrection of the physical itself. 
     In another Cayce reading, Cayce's guidance makes reference to the Great Pyramid again, and prophecies contained within it's stone structures and patterns, they say this, "as is shown in that portion when there is the turning back from the raising up of Xerxes as the deliverer from an unknown tongue or land, and again is there seen that this occurs in the entrance of the Messiah in this period - 1998." excerpted from Reading 5748-5

Hmm, there is that year again, 1998.  And that's when I had my dream about entering into the Great Pyramid and something extremely profound happening in there.

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #39 - May 15th, 2017 at 7:19pm

Seems to me that you have a huge belief system built up around particular people and historical connections which you personally believe are pertinent. That would sum it up in a nutshell for me.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #40 - May 15th, 2017 at 9:25pm

Quote:
Seems to me that you have a huge belief system built up around particular people and historical connections which you personally believe are pertinent. That would sum it up in a nutshell for me.

That might be true if there weren't so many dream guidance messages and profound experiences over many years involved. And as far as dream and other guidance messages, not just my many own, but my spouses, Linn's, Carolyn's, Caroline's, and other spiritually mature and intuitively sensitive people for me. 

My spouse has had dreams about my Egyptian lifetime as a spiritual teacher and holistic healer whom worked with Thoth, an earlier incarnation of the Christ Spirit/Disk.  She didn't ask for, nor expect these kind of dreams.  She has also had dreams where a guide tells her that she has a couple more lifetimes in a probable sense, and that this is my last lifetime in a probable sense. 

So no, it's not based on belief systems.  Dreams, especially clear guidance message dreams, simply do not come from a place of belief systems, but are a means, a way, to get outside of same, because it's Guidance and that is guidance's role and purpose--to retrieve us from stuck, limiting beliefs.

It's interesting how some folks want to call white, black, and up, down, because on a personality level, another and their perceptions and disagreements on other issues, tends to rub them the wrong way.   

Seagull, since you are engaging here, what do you think of the Teacher whom is called Yeshua?  Do you think he was a teacher and channeler of PUL type Love and Source Consciousness, or not?  If yes, then why do you think he ran into so much conflict with so many, and why did so many dislike him so much? 

It wasn't just the religious and wealthy elites. During his torture and crucifixion, there were large crowds of regular Jewish and Roman people, jeering at him, taunting him, throwing stones at him, and enjoying his torture and death.

How, how, how could this even be?

Perhaps his attunement to and radiation of pure Love polarized their fear and powerfully stirred up their stuck shadow aspects, and so they disliked him completely irrationally?   

Imagine yourself in his times, watching those strange events unfold. Would you have been one of those that vehemently hated/despised him, just kind of disliked and was annoyed by him, or deeply Loved him and couldn't understand why a man of Love and truth was being so mistreated? 

Ah, but if I recollect correctly, you are a fan of Jane Robert's and her Seth work?  Do you believe Jane Robert's/Seth that Yeshua didn't ever get tortured and crucified? 

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #41 - May 16th, 2017 at 12:49am

Or, in other words, talk about belief systems (and unlike Cayce's work; very, very, very little of Jane Robert's info was or could be verified).

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #42 - May 16th, 2017 at 10:12am

Are you offended by reality SL2? It's common to have beliefs and it's common to make believe that beliefs are more than beliefs. We as people don't know everything there is to know. But what we as people can do, if willing and however humbling the process may be, is to be honest to self about what are true knowns and what are beliefs. Beliefs held lightly are easier to deal with than beliefs that grow on you.

You 've talked about your friend and I've read that he's aware of the concept about yes men and also see that he holds his tongue while you uncage your anger. Maybe your friend simply is in perfect alignment with you and you don't need feedback from someone you trust.

The forum has for the past few days been about you and your beliefs, and whatever message you may have had has been lost in details. I don't know about other people but I process information better when going from big to small, and also when unfamiliar terms are explained. An example is the term creative forces.

If you don't mind, what's the synopsis of your teacher's teaching?

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #43 - May 16th, 2017 at 11:12am

Uno, is it "anger" to confront people and challenge them regarding limiting, stuck beliefs?  Particularly those that have a long history of being quite, shall we say, strident, in their own assertions? 

Simple truth is, the Teacher of teachers often challenged people and their distorted beliefs.  Sometimes he did so gently and indirectly, and other times he did so in a much more direct or even occasionally in a fiery way.  There are many examples that I could give. 

Oh, and he even occasionally showed anger (gasp).  Whip of cords, fig tree, and all that.

Here's what I think from the way that you've engaged me here consistently so far: I think you have beliefs and assumptions about me, rather than having received clear guidance messages, or knowing anything real and of substance about this self. 

The one you mention--well, we have different personalities, different astrological charts, and are nudged differently, for different reasons.  We have met up in physical a couple of times, and we both have received clear guidance messages about each other.  When we speak about each other, we speak most from a place of knowingness.  Not from idle, superficial observation of typed words on a forum alone.

I really do appreciate your concern about me Uno, but I'd suggest the better part of wisdom, is to perhaps be more concerned about self and self's growth or lack, rather than another whom you don't know.  I've received very, very clear and repeated guidance, from both within, and without, that has told self that self is finally ready and has the wisdom and attunement to act in the capacity of a teacher to others.

The guidance messages have come in various different forms.  Such as a dream of having a sure knowing, it was time to don golden robes. Or in a psychic reading, being told by Carolene Heart, a good friend of Bruce Moen's that he highly recommends, that it was time to move into a more active facilitating/teaching role.  Though she told me this back in 2011 or 2012, I'm only now doing so because I'm feeling more strongly nudged than ever (and I felt like I needed more purification).  Re: Carolene: http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/start.html ;

An intuitive friend of mine had a dream about this self, that this self had authority to teach and help others, out of a large group of people who didn't.  These are just some brief examples, and do not cover the many messages over the years, that have been received.

Have you received many inner and outer messages telling you that you have the authority and go ahead from the purely Creative Forces to act in this capacity with others? 

It is fine if you think me deluded, a megalomaniac, and/or have some kind of severe personality disorder or the like.  Likely there is not much I can say to change your mind or heart, if that was the case.  As I've said to you before, I first became consciously aware of what I came here for, when age 4.  That knowingness was covered over for awhile, but it has been reawakened. 

If you saw this self very clearly and with your spiritual eyes, you would love and deeply appreciate him, and the fact that he came to a world, he did not have to come to for the particular lessons here. That this was an act, a choice of PUL, self sacrifice, and service to the Whole, of a Soul who had no karma left to balance here.

Be rest assured, that this self will not take advantage of, abuse, nor lead astray others while here, for he has been tried and purified in Fire and in Love. Not 100% quite yet, but rapidly getting there, especially now that he has finally buckled down with consistent meditation and deeper attunement.  The latter, has been part of the missing ingredient for him.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #44 - May 16th, 2017 at 11:38am

Uno said: You 've talked about your friend and I've read that he's aware of the concept about yes men and also see that he holds his tongue while you uncage your anger. Maybe your friend simply is in perfect alignment with you and you don't need feedback from someone you trust.

Justin's good friend responds, it isn't a matter of my holding my tongue, it is a matter of my not seeing the anger you speak of.

I don't know if you used to visit here with another name,  if not, it sure seems as if you have quickly developed somewhat of an attitude with Justin.

Regarding Justin talking about his Disk members, if it is okay for Bruce Moen to write about his Disk members, perhaps it is okay for Justin to speak of his.

I haven't seen Seagull criticize Bruce for writing about his Disk connections with Robert Monroe, Coach, and others, yet when Justin says something partly for the purpose of providing examples of Disk connections, he is viewed as some egotist.

I give Justin credit for explaining Edgar Cayce connections, because I don't know if I would have the guts to do so. Some people might accuse me of being egotistical, delusional, caught up in belief systems, etc..

It seems really strange that people can't speak of Disk connections on this site.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #45 - May 16th, 2017 at 12:29pm

Quote:
Maybe your friend simply is in perfect alignment with you...

Uno, it's interesting that you said the above, for, in a sense that you did not mean, it has some deep truth. 

Albert claims nothing for himself.  This is only my opinion/perception and what I've received from Expanded Guidance about Albert. 

Basically what I"ve been told about him, is that he has the unusual, probable, potential, to fully follow in Yeshua's footsteps in this life, and become a pure channel of PUL and Source Consciousness. 

Since I've been told similar about self from both within and without guidance (for example, the first thing Carolene Heart said to me over the phone, when I asked her my first question, "please bring to my conscious awareness that which would be most spiritually helpful for me or the whole to become aware of." The first thing she said, was that I came here to get it all right, and for full Christ Consciousness) and if my perceptions of and guidance about Albert is correct, and if the many messages I've received about self from both within and without about probable spiritual potential is correct; then according to the Law of Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like, then Yes; it would make sense that there is a very strong inter attunement/harmony between us. 

It would also make sense of why we are so focused on Yeshua in such a holistic, deep, clear, and consistent sense---because we are reaching a more full, holistic attunement to him and his kind of consciousness within.  Remember, Like doesn't just attract and beget Like--Like also likes Like (birds of a feather flock together and all that). 

The truth is, is that both Albert and I came to this world, on Yeshua's request, to partake in the support and fleshing out of the so called 2nd Coming (or if you prefer a different way of putting it, the probable future that Bob Monroe was taken to), in some strong and influential ways that will become apparent in the nearish future during and after the collapse/breakdown. 

Again, this is not his claim, but mine.  I'm not 100% sure what he exactly believes, thinks, or has gotten about the immediate above.  I could be off some in general, or it could differ some with what he has received. At the end of the day, I'm more focused on what I directly receive than what others do.  I do however, pay a lot of attention to the things that Albert says, because of the clear guidance messages that I have received about him over the years, of which, I will not go into detail of.   

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #46 - May 16th, 2017 at 6:09pm

Albert, I don't think that Uno and Seagull have a problem with talking about guidance and Disks in general. It just seems that they have a problem with me talking about it. 
   Or rather, though The Monroe Institute teaches people to go within and contact guidance directly, and that this is all very real stuff, for some reason, this process and realness does not apply to me at all. 
    It's a very interesting, and seemingly not all that logical of a take. 
   Apparently when this self has a dream, or the like, it is the big EGO monster in cahoots with super powerful belief systems attacking and trying to delude me. 
    I don't know how I could explain my experiences when I was 4 and 5 (repeating ET dreams, D r Everywhere proclamations, etc), but I guess I must had a huge ego and involved belief systems back then too. 
     Then later on, when I was 12, and hadn't consciously thought about anything remotely smacking of religion, spirituality, metaphysics, but started to get those downloads when relaxed at night...hmmm must have been that same confluence of the ego monster in cahoots with involved belief systems somehow..??   
    Yes, thoroughly confused here.   Wink

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #47 - May 17th, 2017 at 12:14am

Quote:
      Anyways, this guidance dream message was very powerfully verified and confirmed about a decade later with an older lady I met and became friends with.  The full account can be read on this thread--see reply 6 on same:
http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1494701075

I couldn't directly edit the above anymore, but anyways, it's due for a correction.  The reply mentioned above is now the 13th and not the 6th. 
    Since I'm here anyways, might as well share another guidance dream.  I had this one not that long ago, after on another forum, I got ganged up on by a group of people and they were attacking me in a very personal and vicious way.  Only one person, a woman whom is empathic, and generally known there to be courageous and honest, stood up for me and principles. 
   The experience was a bit upsetting at the time, and I wondered why they had treated me in such an extreme manner, completely out of proportion to my supposed "crimes".  Shortly after, I had this dream:
        "The dream was odd--it had to do with some kind of infection in others that was causing problems in them and they were attacking me because of it. At some point, I learned somehow that my blood though, had a healing influence on them. I took a syringe or something similar, and went around taking out my blood and injecting it into others.  It actually did help them, it helped heal them. (this dream reminded me of a much older "zombie" dream, where I and others found a way of converting zombies humans back to happy, healthy, thinking humans)." 

Interestingly, the Sun Sign I'm born under, Capricorn and a number of Stars in same, have very, very ancient associations in a number of civilizations with the concept of sacrifice, atonement, and the like. See:
http://www.bible-study-lessons.com/Capricornus.html
      Edgar Cayce's guidance said that Yeshua was born on what would now be considered January 6th according to our calendar and way of measuring/marking time.  He further strengthens this by saying that earlier in the day, the weather was cool. 
        Interestingly, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was born with his Sun under Capricorn as well.  But here's what is crazy.  He was assassinated on April 4th, which is when the Sun is in Aries.  A lot of people think that Yeshua was crucified sometime during late March to mid April time period, which is also when the Sun is in the Sign of Aries. Some think that the date can be narrowed down a lot more specifically, such as: http://www.ncregister.com/blog/jimmy-akin/when-precisely-did-jesus-die-the-year-...   Note, the this person narrows it down to April 3rd, which is pretty dang close to April 4th.
      I consider Dr. King to have been one of the greatest Helpers to come to the Earth since Yeshua himself.  Interestingly, he was a devout follower of Yeshua, and probably had a good idea he might be killed for the causes he was standing up for, but still kept on working and serving anyways.
     So what is the deeper symbolism here between their birth and death times?  It was a full circle/cycle!  What do I mean. Those born under Sun in Capricorn, are usually conceived 9 months earlier when the Sun is in....you guessed it, Aries.  So both Yeshua and Dr. King were conceived when Sun was in Aries, born under Capricorn the Sign of the sacrificial goat, and then were killed by others (the sacrifice) when the Sun had re-entered Aries.
    In other words, the cycle had come full circle from their conception, to their death.  When it comes to such important events as births, deaths, and the like, coincidences are rare, as much of this is pre planned as most likely probability(s) before we even come into this world and connect to bodies. 
      Yeshua said that at some future date, he would send another "redeemer of the accursed" to humanity, to open up people's awareness about and make plain the truths that he had taught.  Yeshua refers to this figure as a "he", and his role/name has been translated to different things such as the "comforter", "counselor", "holy spirit", "helper", "advocate" and as mentioned earlier, in the Aramaic to plain English translation, as "another redeemer of the accursed".   
     That last translation is interesting, because it links this future "he", to Yeshua in some way.  And indeed, the Sign Capricorn, could be related to a concept such as "redeemer of the accursed". Yeshua says more specifically (from Aramaic Bible in Plain English), "26"But when The Redeemer of the accursed comes, him whom I shall send to you from the presence of my Father, The Spirit of Truth, he who proceeds from the presence of my Father, he shall testify concerning me."

« Last Edit: May 17th, 2017 at 1:53am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #48 - May 17th, 2017 at 2:52am

Talking about yourself in third person is odd SL2 and now you have made bold claims about your self. The main challenge you have is that you believe your ideal self is the same as your actual self. Who we are and who we would like to be are not the same. You have a lot to catch up with, like most people, but most people don't set the bar Most High. At my rate I will play catch up with my ideal self for the rest of my life, I have my beliefs and assumptions, and I can read what you write about yourself even though it doesn't mean I know everything about you. Of course not.

I "intuitively knew" that you would justify your ongoing behaviour comparing yourself to your teacher, which is really to say I didn't know beforehand but it turned out to be true. Speaking in a fiery way doesn't mean we speak the truth, but it does at least mean that we speak in a fiery way. You wrote about the sign capricorn which has positive traits and also traits you didn't mention: authoritarian/bossy, condescending, fatalistic/pessimistic, over ambitious and stubborn.

Love and forgiveness are essential to the teachings of your teacher. Forgiveness dissolves long strident histories and enables you to love. What has your teacher taught you about love, what is love?

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #49 - May 17th, 2017 at 2:54am

Ok R2, it is a matter of not seeing the anger I speak of. Speaking of what you do see, do you think you will know by looking into the eyes of SL2 that he speaks with authority given to him by the Most High?

It's not strange that people can't speak of disk connections on this site, because people can do that. There is a distinction between disk connection experiences and disk connection supposition. The recognition of the difference between one thing and another doesn't stop people from speaking.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #50 - May 17th, 2017 at 3:41am

Uno wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 2:52am:
What has your teacher taught you about love, what is love?

Love is more and bigger than the huge majority of humans can begin to conceive of.  Humanity is in it's infancy of perceiving, knowing, and especially applying Love.  Love is truly the Alpha and the Omega.
     It is the very consciousness and force that Creation was modeled on and created through.  Is is the essence within Creation and the foundation of all our Souls. Love is the conscious recognition and livingness of, and deep concern/care of Oneness.  It's Oneness in action.
    In more easily understood, and more human terms, see this thread and reply one by moi for a glimpse in that side:
http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1494605699
Love is a 4 year old, filled to the brim with pure empathy and pure, universal, unconditional desire to help all people and the World.
      Now for a little Father, tough love, a message to you from the Teacher of teachers as relayed through this self: We, the purely Creative Forces, the Masters of Love Divine, are not particularly happy with how you and some of your friends continue to help corrupt, financial and imperialistic forces (government and corporations). You in particular, know, or should know better as you've had powerful experiences with me. 
    You know exactly what we speak of, and you often do this for profit, but sometimes as "favors". Know that our messenger whom is speaking to you now, know that nothing is hidden from him, for we have given him authority to know all things if it is helpful to do so. He is not yet in perfect attunement to us, but he is rapidly approaching this now that he endeavors to deeply meditate and attune everyday consistently (something he has been lacking in until recently). Know that he is protected and guided, until the time for him to fulfill his work and come Home.
« Last Edit: May 17th, 2017 at 10:24am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #51 - May 17th, 2017 at 2:05pm

Uno:

Are you sure about what you refer to as "Disk suppositions?" Right now, without looking at what Justin wrote here and elsewhere, could you provide details of what he has said about his Disk members, or did you just gloss over them rather quickly? If you aren't able to provide the details immediately, this shows that you are willing to accuse somebody of being delusional, without first examining all of the facts. That shows more about you than the people you accuse.

Rather than going after Justin on a personal basis, perhaps you can be a bit more high minded, and speak of some of the points he makes, if they actually interest you. Why waste your or anyone else's time with trying to discredit Justin, if you aren't willing to read the points he makes in a thorough enough way so you can state what you believe is wrong about them, without getting personal?

I believe you are really wasting your time and energy if you choose to have a personal problem with Justin. Now I feel a bit angry, wise up with this unnecessary attack business.

Uno wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 2:54am:
Ok R2, it is a matter of not seeing the anger I speak of. Speaking of what you do see, do you think you will know by looking into the eyes of SL2 that he speaks with authority given to him by the Most High?

It's not strange that people can't speak of disk connections on this site, because people can do that. There is a distinction between disk connection experiences and disk connection supposition. The recognition of the difference between one thing and another doesn't stop people from speaking.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #52 - May 17th, 2017 at 2:18pm

Uno:

Another point, I've been communicating with my spirit guidance for about 12 years now. Some of this communication has come from what some people might call my Disk. Otherwise, the only being that has identified himself to me by name, a non-disk member, is Jesus.

Since it has been possible for me to communicate with Jesus (other people have done so), I believe it is possible that Justin has done so. Because I know what Justin is like, it makes sense to me that he would make contact with Jesus. It seems quite clear to me that Justin knows all about having love, respect, reverence, gratitude, kinship and loyalty to that which is divine, and lives only for the sake of serving that which is divine, so it seems quite natural for somebody such as Jesus to communicate to him.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #53 - May 17th, 2017 at 5:33pm

Albert, thank you for sticking up for me, but it's ok whatever people say or do to me--that doesn't matter, but only what I do and say to others. 
  To some extent, I can understand some of the criticisms directed my way, because I'm certainly not talking like most balanced and healthy people tend to talk.  And, I have made some pretty strong claims.  It's natural for people to be skeptical and even a bit off put, I suppose. 

But, I will note, that for almost every personal comment and criticism directed my way by Uno, I have returned it not with condemnation nor judgement of him, but reasoned, impersonal, explanation.  I believe that this speaks far more about Love in relation to this odd self, then does it speak of where others like Uno are coming from. 

In any case, Uno and I have talked some privately, and it should be now very clear to him via the guidance messages I've received about him (most shared privately), that he is fully seen, and yet still accepted and Loved.

All is well, nothing is more powerful than Love.

IP Logged

TheDonald

ALK Member

Reply #54 - May 18th, 2017 at 2:14am

I don't believe in reincarnation or soul Disks, but I'm interested in the extent to which such claims can be rendered logically coherent and consistent with other well established data about the afterlife.  I'd like to offer 4 lines of questioning:

(1) The OP's original question is potentially a fruitful one.  Why can't the whole soul Disk incarnate in one incarnation?  If not, why not?  If so,  what might be gained that the incarnation of a soul fragment could not achieve? 

(2) But such questions in turn are related to a more basic question: How is it even meaningful to posit postmortem life for a total soul disk?  Suppose more and more soul fragments are "retrieved."  What difference would that make to the Disk Self as a whole and why?  And how would such differences ever be discovered? 

(3) Swedenborg claims that his apparent retrieval of past life memories was shown by guides to be a misunderstanding based on his lack of awareness of unconscious soul mergers in which the memories  of undetected spirits flow in and appear to be one's own from a prior incarnation.   ES claims to have learned this correction by direct astral experience.  How can such a discrepancy be explained or reconciled with the soul Disk view? 

(4) Also, consider evidence from ADCs, NDEs, channeling, and the Bible documenting a post-mortem career for new arrivals.  How are such "careers" possible if the hypothesized soul Disk is focused on new incarnations?  What evidence is there for an interruption of a postmortem "career" for a new incarnation?

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #55 - May 18th, 2017 at 10:51am

TheDonald wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 2:14am:
I don't believe in reincarnation or soul Disks,

I just want to impersonally note a couple of facts for the record.  Last night at around 1:25 am, I wrote on another thread that among a couple other folks, I would ignore Don in the future.  I will also note that on another thread, Don stated that he wished that Albert and I would just stay off his threads and not respond to his posts.

But Lo and Behold, here is Don on my thread at 2:14 am the same day, talking about a subject (Disks) he fully admits he doesn't believe in. It's not about honest engagement and spiritual seeking--that's the facade. 

Hmmm, can one have it both ways?  Can one poke and prod another, and then turn around and cry wolf when a person responds back? 

If we were in a court of law, how would it look for Don when he says one thing and does complely another, especially after this self says he would endeavor to ignore Don in the future?   
    Instead of pressing that little Peer Moderator button of power and control and complaining to authority about this in secret and no one knowing it was me, I prefer to be open, and honest about what I see as clear and blatant hypocrisy. Now, I could be cowardly and just try to get Don in trouble and slapped on the hand, but these are issues well for the group to be more conscious of. 

Here's my issue/cross to bear, that I wouldn't wish on anyone.  I can see right through people and into their hearts and Souls. I can often see people more objectively, deeply, clearly and holistically than they can see themselves (you could say, it's both part of my job/what I came here for, and a talent I've developed in other lifetimes/experiences).
    If you did my astrological chart and understood such language/symbolism, this pattern would be glaringly obvious.  For just one example, Venus in Aquarius near exactly trine Libra Pluto, near exactly sextile Sagittarius Neptune, and closely square Scorpio Uranus. Venus is the ruler of the Moon and MidHeaven Signs, and is placed in the 7th House of others, opposed the Leo Ascendant degree (the sign of the Heart and spine). 

I truly, truly would not wish this degree of perception and insight on anyone else as a human and having to be in this world.
   Now please excuse me while I go play the violin for myself for a little while.  Cheesy Grin 

With Love for our bickering, dysfunctional family (a microcosm of the larger macrocosm of humanity in general)

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #56 - May 18th, 2017 at 11:10am

SL2 you're confusing me with someone else, yes really, and the message you presented I think is basically you speaking and not the Creative Forces, the Masters of Love Divine - and I don't even know what that means.

Good to hear that you understand some of where I am coming from. I faced you, and tried my best to be forthcoming but fair (which can be unpleasant) and grounded in reality, in a time where everybody else were wise enough to keep their fingers off the keyboard? Or maybe it was stupidity on my part and had nothing to do with courage? That is a real possibility.

About love. Your grown self is beating round the bush and your 4 year old self has the beauty of simplicity going for him.

- God, I love the taste of this apple!
- I'm loving this android tablet so much, and I really hate the apple company!

The words love and hate are above used to describe like and the opposite which is dislike. Like and dislike are closely linked to feelings. You like something and become happy, content, giddy. You dislike something and get angry, irritated, grumpy. Basically, I feel love for you is really saying: I like you. It's not love. Like is not love. Dislike is not hate.

Hate is the opposite of love. What does it mean to hate / what do you do when you hate / what is hate?

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #57 - May 18th, 2017 at 11:24am

Uno, if I'm so off, then will you share just your first real name with us?  Chances are, there are probably millions of people with the same first name, so it's not like I'm asking you to give up your true privacy. 

Here's my first name Justin.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #58 - May 18th, 2017 at 11:49am

Quote:
Hate is the opposite of love. What does it mean to hate / what do you do when you hate / what is hate?

Hate is NOT the opposite of Love. Love has no true opposite. The closest things that come to being the opposite of Love are selfishness/separatism and their result-fear.

But, it's like the issue of heat energy vs cold in physics. There is no objective "cold" as a reality unto itself in physics--it's just relative lack of heat energy. 

Well, that's a good metaphor for Love.  There is pure Love, and there are relative degrees of lack of same.  When you get to a more extreme disconnect/distortion in resonation with pure Love, then do you get expressions and experiences like "hate", and I can tell you, there is no hate in my heart and hasn't been for a very long time. 

At one time I did have hate in my heart towards one.  My step father is a literal psychopath--he has been to prison a number of times for fraud and some for violence.  He's not a particularly bright, clever, self controlled one though.  Anyways, it wasn't all that pleasant growing up with him in general, and seeing him lie to my naive, overly trusting mother and her being fooled by him. 

When she was dying of cancer, he cheated on her with an acquaintance of her's.   

There was sometime where I did hate him.  But then I realized it wasn't doing me any good, so I let go of it completely.  I would visit with my grandparents, who still hated him with a passion and would constantly bring him up and complain about him even though he wasn't in our lives anymore.  At age 22 or so, I would listen to them patiently, and then counsel them, "It is better to let go of him, for your own good."  They of course, couldn't "hear" me, let alone really listen. 

I'll note, I only started assuming things about you, well after it became very apparent that you were assuming MUCH about me.  I'll note that after someone whom actually knows me and has spent time in physical with me, said that you were off base about me, you continued with thinking you "knew" so much about me and had the right to call into question every dream, guidance message, etc that I had as well as imply judgmental things about my true "state".   

And If I'm off about you intuitively, it's more because I actually believed you when I asked you questions, and took your answers at face value.  As they say, "my bad", because the dream that I had recently, very clearly indicated to me that you were not fully honest and straightforward--that there was definite distortion, whomever you are or aren't.

Anyways, still waiting on your real first name. Edgar Cayce's guidance once said something like, where fear is found, sin lieth at the door. 

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #59 - May 18th, 2017 at 12:43pm

Below within brackets are some responses.

I don't believe in reincarnation or soul Disks, but I'm interested in the extent to which such claims can be rendered logically coherent and consistent with other well established data about the afterlife.  I'd like to offer 4 lines of questioning:

(1) The OP's original question is potentially a fruitful one.  Why can't the whole soul Disk incarnate in one incarnation?  If not, why not?  If so,  what might be gained that the incarnation of a soul fragment could not achieve? 

[[Because there would be too much energy.  My higher self/over soul once enabled me to experience what it is like to be an over soul like being. I was aware of numerous incarnations at the same time. It wasn't difficult to be aware in such a way because my vastness handled all of the information quite easily, and it felt completely natural to experience in such a way. There wasn't anything negative about it. Interesting thing was, I still felt like me.  There is no way all of that energy could be fit into a body.

I stated this elsewhere, when NDEr PMH Atwater experienced her Soul, she understood that it was way too big to inhabit a physical body. She understands that she is just one finger of her soul. Other information I received made the point that there is no way the entirety of a soul could be placed in a physical body. As I have grown spiritually I have found that amount of spirit energy I feel can be overwhelming at times. For example, I can feel it streaming out of my face.

Considering that people are often very slow to learn and change, it is understandable that a soul would need more than one incarnation to learn what it needs to learn. It  seems as if one of the things my soul needed to learn during this incarnation, is to not be afraid of unfriendly spirits. It took a number of years to improve my wisdom about this. One thing that helped me was what previous Disk (soul group?) members learned. I don't mean to brag, I've had a kind heart and loved God since I was a young child. I was never mean to other children. In fact, I stood  up for kids that were bullied. How did I get to be this way? Don said elsewhere that souls could learn before they incarnate in this world. I agree. This world is just one way of learning. But I also believe that the lessons of more than one soul incarnation can be valuable.]]
(2) But  questions in turn are related to a more basic question: How is it even meaningful to posit postmortem life for a total soul disk?  Suppose more and more soul fragments are "retrieved."  What difference would that make to the Disk Self as a whole and why?  And how would such differences ever be discovered?
[[Going by what I understand, fragments aren't disintegrated after they rejoin a Disk. Perhaps this is significant: I don't recall either Robert Monroe or Bruce Moen using the term higher self or over soul. They used the terms I-there and Disk. I wonder if they experienced something like a group soul/soul group. If higher selves have multiple incarnations, what are the margins between these selves and the selves of other Higher selves that share the same soul group? I don't believe the margins are significant. I figure that members of a soul group are able to share information with each other completely. This is a very effective way to learn. It makes it so none of us on and individual self basis needs to incarnate repeatedly. Sometimes past life memories might come from a soul group member.

Robert Monroe wrote of a new self being created. In his NDE account  Thomas Sawyer spoke of something similar when he spoke of reincarnation. In his NDE account, Ron Krueger spoke of meeting his previous selves, and they were all joined together in a cluster. I believe that in truth we are all connected, and not separate form each other.

I'll have to continue my response later, because I have to take care of something now.]]

(3) Swedenborg claims that his apparent retrieval of past life memories was shown by guides to be a misunderstanding based on his lack of awareness of unconscious soul mergers in which the memories  of undetected spirits flow in and appear to be one's own from a prior incarnation.   ES claims to have learned this correction by direct astral experience.  How can such a discrepancy be explained or reconciled with the soul Disk view? 

(4) Also, consider evidence from ADCs, NDEs, channeling, and the Bible documenting a post-mortem career for new arrivals.  How are such "careers" possible if the hypothesized soul Disk is focused on new incarnations?  What evidence is there for an interruption of a postmortem "career" for a new incarnation?

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #60 - May 18th, 2017 at 12:53pm

Ok SL2, but completing the train of thought about love will hopefully be more interesting to read. Will post tomorrow.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #61 - May 18th, 2017 at 1:08pm

According to you, what are some very good/clear/helpful outer sources and/or teachers that you would recommend to help reorient this deluded self back to the straight and narrow path? 

And since we're here, have you ever received any guidance about a negative ET group that is very involved with humanity and has been a long time?  If so, were you ever shown their form/what they look like?

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #62 - May 18th, 2017 at 5:43pm

For whatever reasons, my new responses appear in two places.  Some under 3) and 4) of the quote section, and some afterwards.

I am now responding to the other portions of Don's inquiries.

Recoverer 2 wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 12:43pm:
Below within brackets are some responses.

[[Because there would be too much energy.  My higher self/over soul once enabled me to experience what it is like to be an over soul like being. I was aware of numerous incarnations at the same time. It wasn't difficult to be aware in such a way because my vastness handled all of the information quite easily, and it felt completely natural to experience in such a way. There wasn't anything negative about it. Interesting thing was, I still felt like me.  There is no way all of that energy could be fit into a body.

I stated this elsewhere, when NDEr PMH Atwater experienced her Soul, she understood that it was way too big to inhabit a physical body. She understands that she is just one finger of her soul. Other information I received made the point that there is no way the entirety of a soul could be placed in a physical body. As I have grown spiritually I have found that amount of spirit energy I feel can be overwhelming at times. For example, I can feel it streaming out of my face.

Considering that people are often very slow to learn and change, it is understandable that a soul would need more than one incarnation to learn what it needs to learn. It  seems as if one of the things my soul needed to learn during this incarnation, is to not be afraid of unfriendly spirits. It took a number of years to improve my wisdom about this. One thing that helped me was what previous Disk (soul group?) members learned. I don't mean to brag, I've had a kind heart and loved God since I was a young child. I was never mean to other children. In fact, I stood  up for kids that were bullied. How did I get to be this way? Don said elsewhere that souls could learn before they incarnate in this world. I agree. This world is just one way of learning. But I also believe that the lessons of more than one soul incarnation can be valuable.]]
(2) But  questions in turn are related to a more basic question: How is it even meaningful to posit postmortem life for a total soul disk?  Suppose more and more soul fragments are "retrieved."  What difference would that make to the Disk Self as a whole and why?  And how would such differences ever be discovered?
[[Going by what I understand, fragments aren't disintegrated after they rejoin a Disk. Perhaps this is significant: I don't recall either Robert Monroe or Bruce Moen using the term higher self or over soul. They used the terms I-there and Disk. I wonder if they experienced something like a group soul/soul group. If higher selves have multiple incarnations, what are the margins between these selves and the selves of other Higher selves that share the same soul group? I don't believe the margins are significant. I figure that members of a soul group are able to share information with each other completely. This is a very effective way to learn. It makes it so none of us on and individual self basis needs to incarnate repeatedly. Sometimes past life memories might come from a soul group member.

Robert Monroe wrote of a new self being created. In his NDE account  Thomas Sawyer spoke of something similar when he spoke of reincarnation. In his NDE account, Ron Krueger spoke of meeting his previous selves, and they were all joined together in a cluster. I believe that in truth we are all connected, and not separate form each other.

I'll have to continue my response later, because I have to take care of something now.]]

[[There is a book called "Thirty Years Amongst the Dead." For 30 years Carl Wickland  and his wife helped people that were possessed by Earth bound spirits. Through one case they found that some people are possessed by people that are trying to reincarnate, because such spirits believe that this is what you are supposed to do after death.

Going by the information I have received, what some sources say, and what makes sense to me, reincarnation doesn't happen in the conventional way. It is more of a Disk-like activity that might extend to soul groups. Past life memories can come from souls people merged with before they incarnated in this world. Some of these souls could be Group Soul spirits.

Perhaps some of those Ian Stevenson cases were possession cases.

I'm weary of accepting what hypnotists have found through past life regressions. Hypnosis doesn't seem like foolproof method of obtaining information.]]

(4) Also, consider evidence from ADCs, NDEs, channeling, and the Bible documenting a post-mortem career for new arrivals.  How are such careers" possible if the hypothesized soul Disk is focused on new incarnations?  What evidence is there for an interruption of a postmortem "career" for a new incarnation?

[[Because reincarnation doesn't take place in the linear way some people speak of it. It if happens, it happens in a disk way. There might be some exceptions.

I cannot say that I know absolutely for certain how the reincarnation thing takes place. I simply stated what I have been able to figure out, and what makes sense to me.]]

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #63 - May 18th, 2017 at 11:22pm

Another Disk experience:  In elementary, I became friends with a neighborhood kid while I lived in the area, then moved out about a year later. We moved back to the area many years later during High school, and I had stayed back one grade. 
     I met the old elementary's friend, younger brother John. I was open minded to the idea of reincarnation and karma at the time, but I believed in the literal, Eastern kind.  I would occasionally meet people whom I felt very strongly that we had some kind of prior connection.  There was a strong sense of familiarity and the like. 
     Well, when I met John, it was like that, but even more intense.  In class, I would find myself just staring at him, trying to figure out the connection. Apparently, he felt it too, because I caught him staring at me a lot as well (I was VERY sensitive to this in general, and use to run "studies" in classes to see percentages of how many individuals would pick up on this). 
    We even looked a bit alike in some ways, like we both had Leo Rising (oddly, Edgar Cayce also had Leo Rising, but Uranus on same, so he was a weird looking Leo Rising  Grin ).  We never became close, but were more acquaintances--partly because he was a lot more popular and I was a social misfit/outcast (and in other ways, he was definitely slower vibratory and I was definitely faster vibratory).
      I moved away, yet again, and I found myself occasionally having dreams about him, just like we were meeting up and exchanging news with each other.  During one of the first psychic readings I ever received, I asked the intuitive about John.  She said something that I didn't understand at all.  She said that he was my "psychic twin".  Hmmm. 
      Some more time went by, and one morning I remember a particularly vivid dream about John.  He had just moved into a new "dorm", and seemed so happy to be there.  I was very happy for him.  About a week or so after the dream, a High School friend called me up and said, "Did you know that John died a couple weeks ago in a car crash!" 
      I said, "no", but instantly that dream made sense.  Some years later, after hearing about and getting guidance about the veracity of the Disk concept, what the psychic said years before started to make sense.  John was a fellow Disk member, who had incarnated around the same time as I had. I have wondered if he was the incarnated, former John Bainbridge, because he had a very stormy, off and on relationship with a particular young woman.
       Anyways, if a person doesn't understand that Souls and the Spirit level aren't limited by linear space/time, then they just won't understand Disks, simultaneous lifetimes of different Souls that are part of the same Disk, etc

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #64 - May 19th, 2017 at 12:33pm

Love does indeed have hate as a true opposite, and if there's one good thing about hate, it is that you can reverse it to know what love is. At this time, hate in the most simple way I can explain it: a wish for all things bad happen to others. Figuring out the opposite of this is simple to do, and it's good to figure out.

Hate is hate. Dislike is not hate. If you dislike somebody, you don't wish for them to be dead or suffer. You can dislike someone and yet wish for good things for them. Dislike and love at the same time is possible the same way you can breathe and walk the talk at the same time.

What is the basics of unconditional love? A steady and stable ongoing wish for all things good to happen to someone / all. Big or small bump? Forgiveness enables continued love. In the act of forgiving you may also find that eventual bad things within you dissolve.

What is a wish? Have you ever wished somebody good morning and meant it? Yes? If not, think of a time where you simply wished something for somebody, and you know the natural way to make a wish. How about coupling love with action?

I don't care for glitter to bathe love in, but it is important to remember, as with everything, the basics is just the beginning. And the beginning is good.

I am not a Christian, but I recognise love and forgiveness as Christian values, and they are fortunate to have such good values. Is love the force of God? I don't know, but Godspeed finding out.

SL2: Good teachers according to me? You have stated that Jesus is your teacher. Just make sure you are actually communicating with Jesus and not an image of Jesus, or your image of Jesus.

Who am I? I am not Tom Campbell as you have proposed in PM. I am not Skip Atwater either. I haven't been to the Monroe Institute. I don't live in the US, but I am located in Norway. Ring any bells? You previously knew me as Ambivalent, and first on the forum as Volu. Not very exciting, but there you have it. Is my composure unfamiliar? Are my thoughts a lot clearer than they used to be? Miss my sarcasm? Why have you continued the Volu trademarked stirring of the "darkside"? It's really about stirring people's emotions and specifically their dislikes. This has been a far cry from being a perfect situation; you didn't know about my former avatar names and I have stated that I was new here. Not knowing is a part of life, and if not careful, one panders to wishful thinking and we convince ourselves that fantasy is reality. Thank you for engaging, and though I am not a teacher I hope you will use this for good. I can tell from my back and forth with you that you have plenty of strength. Make room for your goodness too. Not too much of just goodness, or too much of just strength. Goodness and strength are best mates and will help each other out and will ultimately help you out. Now, if you thoroughly dislike / disapprove of my part, then please be a better man than me in thoughts, words and actions. Last but not least, I will not pass out any part of my name and that's the end of that.

To the reader of this post, may good be with you. That's it, time to log off and it's not possible to PM me. Thanks for the attention, take care and carry on.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #65 - May 19th, 2017 at 12:51pm

Thank you Uno for the needed lesson. Occasionally I need to be smacked upside the head (heart?), with some reflection of my own shadow side/lacks.

Had you been truthful in the beginning with me about not having been here before,  preconceptions and beliefs would probably not so gotten in the way.  Two lessons here, the above one relating to humility and shadow, and don't take humans on their word, because so many tell mis truths.  It was my goodness and self honesty, that inclined me to take what you told me on face value. (I fully trust Albert, because I know his heart is pure, or near pure. I trust him even more than my spouse [whom I'm very close to], in some ways.)

And yes, your vibe and interaction has changed much. If I didn't know better, I would think you were trying to channel T.C.   

Take care and thank you for the needed lesson, but not for misleading me. 
« Last Edit: May 19th, 2017 at 3:49pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #66 - May 19th, 2017 at 3:11pm

I need to say this before going silent again: do as you think is best for you. But please don't lose faith nor trust in fellow human beings. Like you said in another thread, to err is human. But throwing out the baby with the bathwater is being hasty. Thank you for the interaction over the years. Take care Justin.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.