Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
A question & thought about Disks/Spirits (Read 30502 times)
SourceLover2
Ex Member

Re: A question & thought about Disks/Spirits
Reply #15 - May 11th, 2017 at 10:45pm

Vince, did the Teacher of teachers, the Master of Love Divine, ever speak to people personally and critically? (the answer is yes).   

If you could see my heart and my intentions, you would see that my "getting personal" with you, is motivated by Love and desire to see you become healthier and more whole. It has nothing, or very, very little to do with my ego or selfish sides.

I think you are letting yourself be led down some very limiting paths and into some very limiting belief systems. This is me engaging in tough love, trying to reach through to you.   

Try to separate Yeshua from the man made, negative human and negative ET group(s) influenced belief systems that have been built up around him over the last 1700 years or so (especially since the Romans became involved and made it their state religion--that when Christianity took a real nose dive for the worse).

You don't need Christian religion and institution to benefit from connection to Yeshua or studying his teachings and life directly yourself (not other's interpretations).  Albert for example, is someone that has read the NT, considers Yeshua's words and directly connects with him throug a combo of prayer and meditation.  Have you noticed Albert's interactions with others here in a consistent sense over the many years?  Have you noticed how even, tempered, balanced, moderate, perceptive, holistically logical, and usually kind, though sometimes firm, he tends to be with others?   

This is because he has benefited from connecting directly to the Creator and to Yeshua. 

Keep in mind that negative, deceptive entities most often manipulate by half truths--meaning a mix of some truth, with a lot of falsity.   

Yeshua is truth, but there is much distortion in religious Christianity as an institution.  There is some truth to "some" conspiracy type theories.  But a lot of what you've come to believe is not accurate, helpful, or balanced.   

A really good source for grounded, balanced, and very well researched conspiracy theory or alternative news type info with a lot of holistic logic is James Corbett and Corbett Report.  He is very, very intelligent and perceptive, holistically logical, humble, deeply cares about humanity in a universal way, and does very quality research into a lot of what's going on. 

I don't know if he's consciously aware of it or not, but I often get the sense that Yeshua communicates with James quite a bit, and that James is a long time Helper.  (But of course, it's still important to use your discrimination and discernment, because James is not fully enlightened aka completely like Yeshua yet).

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #16 - May 11th, 2017 at 10:46pm

Dude:

Regarding personal attack, since this is Bruce Moen's site, perhaps it is somewhat of an attack to suggest that his Disk viewpoint comes from demons.

Perhaps you should actually find out what is true, before you do such a thing.

Don't try to present yourself as if you are beyond debating etc., when you accuse so many others of being influenced by demons. Do you really expect people to not say anything about your baseless accusations?

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #17 - May 11th, 2017 at 11:03pm

This may help us better understand John 10, from an expert: http://www.michaelsheiser.com/TheNakedBible/SBL%20Psalm%2082%20in%20John%2010%20...

Ad hominems against the author of this article http://drmsh.com/about (<<<do research before making false claims) are nothing more than a pathetic attempt to avoid real understanding of the topic, as were the previous attacks on my character instead of addressing the actual content of my posts. Dr. Heiser is light years more qualified to make any statement about the Bible than those here who would rather only accept the parts of the bible that agree with their own views.
« Last Edit: May 12th, 2017 at 12:43am by I Am Dude »  

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #18 - May 11th, 2017 at 11:30pm

I Am Dude wrote on May 11th, 2017 at 11:03pm:
This may help us better understand John 10, from an expert: http://www.michaelsheiser.com/TheNakedBible/SBL%20Psalm%2082%20in%20John%2010%20...

It seems like most of the "experts" you've been quoting and linking to, are fundamentalist types, whom narrowly focus on one belief system--a religious institutionalized belief system. 

Reading other's interpretations of scripture is not a way to truth Vince. 

Praying to and asking to connect only to the purely Creative, pure Love attuned Sources and those that these may send to you, IS a way to truth.  Eventually through a long time practice of that, you will be able to read scripture with discernment and spiritual insight, but by then, you likely won't need scripture, because then you have built up a personal relationship with the living God and It's Co-Creator, grown up Children.

What Yeshua said in John 10 is as clear as day, and doesn't need various twistings and distortions from folks stuck in limited, religious belief systems.  "you" is PLURAL there, meaning ALL of us, and not just Yeshua. 

However, Yeshua was the fulfillment of that scripture. Because he made himself a pure channel of PUL and the Creative Force's Will.  In doing so, he became a "God".  He actually did this originally a long, long, long time ago, before this Universe was created. 

His Spirit was the first of all the Children sparked off by the Creator, to become a full companion and Co-Creator with Source. 

Or, think of Bruce's account of Curiosity the Father and the Planning Intelligence, the first returned Child of Consciousness/Curiosity.   

It's a similar account/theme.  Whether or not Bruce connects the Planning Intelligence to Yeshua's original Spirit Self, I'm not sure. 

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #19 - May 11th, 2017 at 11:45pm

Vince, just believing in Yeshua and God does not automatically make a person wise, spiritually intune or aware. 

This is something that Albert shared in the dream section awhile ago, and very much relates to this whole discussion. True spiritual growth, takes a lot of consistent focus, dedication, self sacrifice, stepping aside from self, positive, holistic service to others, a lot of self and shadow work, etc, etc. 

Anyways, what Albert wrote back in 2012, and something I can relate to, because I went through and am going through a similar process as he talked about.  If we truly want to join with our Source and the Whole, then we all will have to go through this process too. 

Quote:
Okay Bardo.

I had an experience that was sort of similar to your dream.

One day I was meditating and suddenly I found myself at the back of a church (this was a non-physical experience). A young lady was trying to determine if she should get married.

Next I was at the front of the church near the front entranceway. The church seemed like a large Catholic church you might see in a place like New York city or Europe.

There were these big wooden doors by the entrance that were partly open. I could see white light on the other side of them.

I heard a voice ask, "Do you want to make the change?"

I answered, "Yes."

The voice asked in a firm way, "Are you certain?"

I answered, "Yes."

The meaning of the symbology came to me right away. The young lady who was deciding whether she should get married was a symbol for whether or not I wanted to try to obtain union with God, the Light, the Oneness, however you say it.

The church was a symbol for a spiritual path.

The white light on the other side of the doors was a way of symbolizing, well, the light.

I was asked in a firm way if I am certain about wanting to make the change because it was no idol matter. It isn't like a kid saying he wants to play guitar and then a month later he doesn't. It was a matter of making a commitment. Once you get the ball rolling it might not be easy to stop the process. You might open doors that you should not had opened if you weren't serious. Plus, why waste the time of the light being who helps you, if you don't plan to stay the course?

Anyways, again I'm going to back off for now and for awhile. I know that someday, you'll understand more clearly where I'm coming from and that I'm not trying to hurt you, but engaging in some very needed tough love (but without a cord of whips and not yelling angrily at you. NT humor, smile brother, humor opens up the heart.). 

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #20 - May 13th, 2017 at 7:39pm

Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #21 - May 12th, 2017 at 12:37pm

Hello, here is a clip with Bruce Moen. This part of the conversation takes about 4 minutes and he talks about disks and eventually God. If the link starts from the beginning go to 26 minutes 46 seconds and play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLIklq28-qM#t=26m46s

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #22 - May 12th, 2017 at 12:53pm

Thank you Uno, I'll listen to it when I have the time.

Uno wrote on May 12th, 2017 at 12:37pm:
Hello, here is a clip with Bruce Moen. This part of the conversation takes about 4 minutes and he talks about disks and eventually God. If the link starts from the beginning go to 26 minutes 46 seconds and play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLIklq28-qM#t=26m46s

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #23 - May 12th, 2017 at 11:49pm

Thank you Uno.  I watched the link you shared. What Bruce talks about in his video, is pretty similar to what he talked about in his books. 

My specific question wasn't really answered.  Also, I would say that while I'm mostly in agreement with Bruce on these issues, I would stress the experience of individuality a little more. 

Meaning, while all Disk selves are part of a larger self and all these are all part of a larger perspective, all the way to the full/complete Oneness of the Whole perspective, they still are very much self aware, unique, individuals all down the line.  That's pretty important imo.  There certainly is some difference, though not true separation, between various different Disk selves.  Even when all Disk selves fully graduate and they all become fully attuned to PUL and the first/original Self which started it all (what some call Source, the Creator, God etc), there still is some difference. 

I'll give an "ultimate" example.  There are a number of Souls and Disks that are like Yeshua now, in that they have consciously merged with Source and PUL, they are fully conscious of their Oneness with the Whole, and some of these have become Co-Creators of other realities and selves to experience them. 

We might (more like, likely would) have the perception of these kind of individuals as radiating "White Light".  Yet, my perception is, having tuned into and communicated with both Yeshua and other Co-Creators, that there are subtle, but yet noticeable differences in the radiation of these White Light radiating individuals.  For some reason, Yeshua's radiation seems to be more intense, bright, pure, and powerful than theirs (except for the original, first Self whom started it all).

If true, then how come or why?  Aren't they all pure channels of PUL?  Aren't they all very similar and in harmony. Don't they have full telepathic, constant communication and awareness of each other and the Whole?  Yes, but growth aka positive change/expansion doesn't ever seem to stop or "cap". The reason why Yeshua's radiation is even more intense, bright and more pure White Light, is because of a combo of these two facts of his history and experience:  He was the first of all the original Children of Source to consciously merge with Source, and two, he has sacrificed more for others, more often, than many of these other Co-Creator Beings. Some of these would be and have been apprehensive about directly incarnating in say a Planet on Earth and connecting with very slow vibratory energy fields (aka "bodies").   Why, because they know there is the definite possibility that even they, could fall into unconsciousness and get stuck in karmic patterns. 

Yeshua, though he was completely One with Source and the Whole, took on this challenge and sacrifice for the sake of others, and dove in, with the possibility that he could get off track more than he would want or anticipate. Possibly even stuck.   

Anyways, so it's not truly like a fractal or holographic in a completely literal, direct sense. This metaphor implies complete sameness of all parts, and that's not how it all works.  Same basic essence/framework, but some differences of patterns, and those differences of patterns is what makes a particular portion of the Whole, a self aware, individual. 

And Source VERY MUCH likes this difference/individuality.  It's kind of like the human saying, "variety is the spice of life."  Indeed, and Source cherishes that uniqueness, variety, and the differences.  (some might ask and rightfully so, how could this human speak so confidently on these issues, as if he knows what going on in Source's mind/feelings?  He doesn't directly know, but Yeshua sometimes speaks through or into the heart of this odd human). 

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #24 - May 13th, 2017 at 1:58am

You're welcome SourceLover2. In the clip Moen spoke about his experience with disks and not what he thought they would be like (which is similar to guessing).

Other topics in the video were that people can have different perceptions and more importantly Moen talked about frontloading. Questions can also be frontloaded.

Ideas and thoughts can be fun to talk about but Moen doesn't know what he doesn't know. What Moen knows and what Moen think he knows is an important difference.

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #25 - May 13th, 2017 at 12:40pm

Hi Uno,

Ah frontloading. An interesting topic. If one listened to some sources, one might get the sense that they believe, or that fronloading is, always a limiting thing. 

Truth is, it's not. Take Yeshua's entire life. It was all about frontloading necessary truths among humans. He was retrieving, and came at just the right point in human history, where this was helpful and EXTREMELY necessary (for the larger growth and healing of the Whole, to take place). 

I would ask you Uno, or Bruce Moen as well, a personal question.  How many internal, clear, straightforward guidance messages from your Higher self and the purely Creative Forces as well as from other's Higher selves, would it take for you or him to come to the realization and acceptance, that one has come to that position in spiritual maturity, that one has the necessary wisdom, discernment, and authority, to interact with fellow humans and front load in a way that Yeshua did when he was public? 

Me, I'm a little stubborn and slow sometimes, and perhaps because of that, and of the necessity to work through shadow aspects first, at first, self was given little clues here and there over the years from age 4 on, but then the messages kept getting more and more clear and direct, to the point where self was even being told in these dreams of self, my spouse about me, a number of talented, well recommended professional intuitives, that one was finishing up the process of full completion in this life, at least for this particular Soul. 

How many different messages and years, would it take? 

Speaking for self, it took more than my fingers and toes combined, both in messages and years. Even some very, very clear messages, like being called Immanuel by a guide figure in a dream, being told, "you're like Christ, your eyes are like his" in another dream, having a dream about the second coming and expecting Yeshua to show up to you, but then for some reason, YOU show up to you with a big, mischievous smile on your face like, "I got'ch yah" when your future self sees how surprised your past/current self is.

We have again, come to a similar cycle as was the one when Yeshua entered.  We are on the cusp of one, the (old) Age, phasing into another, the new age, and again, does humanity need fully clear individuals to step forward and do some real, heavy duty, big trackor/bull dozer front loading.

The difference this time?  It won't just be one individual (Yeshua), but a few who will and have been given this authority from on high.  It's a little more group oriented this time.  Hey, it is the beginning of the Aquarian age after all, and Aquarius more than any other Sign, symbolizes the "group/collective".  Eventually, all humans will move into this pattern of becoming like their Elder brother Yeshua through attunement to Love. 

But, an interesting question and thought to ponder?  If those individuals that I spoke of above, DIDN'T come here to lay down with big bull dozers some heavy, necessary front loading...would humanity, as a collective, get to this collective point in some thousand years, like is now probable? 

Ohhhhhh nooooo, it wouldn't ever happen in a probable sense. 

Hence, the intervention at the necessary, proper times. No worries, I don't ever expect to get thanked until after I phase back into the expanded levels (leave the physical). 

In fact, if recent messages and clues are any indication, I will receive far, far less than thanks from humans, and more like what Yeshua received for his frontloading of positive service, Love, and truth.
    Fitting then, isn't it, that this self was born with the Solar position under Capricornus, the sign of the sacrificial goat, the last of the Cardinal (cross) and Earth signs?  Indeed, that was the plan set up for this self.  Yeshua, was also born with his Solar position under Capricornus (though not December 25th, but what we would call January 6th according to our current calendar).  We were also both born with the sign of the Lion Rising (the Rising sign being the symbol relating to body physical and personality), the sign/indication of the heart and spine.

Such is and has been the way of this world, and will be until it is healed and fully transformed. Mostly, I'm grateful for the opportunity of service, and what it will facilitate for both the Whole and more immediately self (being able to phase to the Home of Homes where I have longed to phase to for a very long time). 

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #26 - May 13th, 2017 at 1:18pm

Hello again SL2, hope you don't mind that I shorten the avatar name.

Pre-conceived ideas is another way to put it instead of saying frontloaded. Before embarking to explore the afterlife, or before meditating / praying / receiving guidance from Jesus, emptying yourself or temporarily letting pre-conceived ideas rest before exploring / praying / receiving guidance is done to make sure you are focusing on what is rather than running into the mentioned pre-conceived ideas or perhaps a mixture. Doesn't this make sense?

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #27 - May 13th, 2017 at 2:45pm

No hay probelma on the name shortening. 

I understand what you are saying, and what you are saying is good advice for those starting to consciously get into this whole nonphysical exploration or communication thing. 

Even though I've received a lot of verification involving more consciously directed exploration/questioning, my Expanded self/Guidance team knows me well and knows that for more important or say, easier to distort (because of preconceptions, beliefs, etc) information, that I prefer and tend to receive this kind of information most in the form of dreams. 

Why?  Because, self knows that my personality, conscious mind, has no direct influence on forming a dream guidance message.  In other words, it can be a direct injection from one's Expanded self level, bypassing the conscious, distorted, personality mind level to that level. 

Now, it still needs to be interpreted correctly, and often with any messages/info we receive from the nonphysical, it has to be put into symbolic metaphor, so that we can even understand/perceive/translate it in a way that our conscious, personality minds can get.

But, as I said earlier, some messages come through quite clearly and unmistakably.   Smiley  It also has a lot to do with the attunement and vibratory levels of one's human energy system. 

Do the right things, make the right choices, live the right way, and more and more the level of your personality, conscious self, starts to merge with your Expanded self.  This is primarily through, attuning and opening up to Love. But so  much else also impacts this, everything from the health/vitality and balance (or not) of the body, to how consistently or not or deeply one is meditating, ones diet, exercise, how much one engages in or focuses on sexual activity, etc, etc

Now, our Souls, all come here from different levels/states of consciousness/dimensions which are all either slower vibratory or faster vibratory than one another (in their relative attunement to PUL). 

If a Soul comes here from a particularly fast vibratory, expanded level (VERY attuned to PUL), then this whole process of attunement and bringing the body personality under bear and in line with the Expanded self level, becomes easier and faster of a process (though not a give in while connected to a human body). 

Simply because, high quality of consicousness on a being level tends to beget and facilitate high quality and perception of consciousness on a personality, human level. 

This earth and humanity, is a school populated by a majority of consciousness that aren't particularly expanded and attuned to PUL.   

Hence, occasionally retriever Souls from outside of this system and school, come into the Earth in human form, to help make corrections and to retrieve/transform stuck, limited, distorted beliefs/belief systems. 

There are more Helpers in the Earth and in human form, than have been in a very long time.  But even among Helpers, there are different levels, different quality of consciousness, different degree and expansion and clarity of perception all related ultimately to their relative, changing attunement to PUL.   

We have not had a fully competed Soul directly in the Earth for a very long time, before Yeshua showed up. Since then, he has been here continuously incognito for the last some 2000 years. 

To fulfill the spiritual transformation of this world, he needs at least a few initial Helpers to fully follow in his footsteps in a similar manner as he did when public.  When these go public and become known for their "miracles", healings, living Love completely, etc, then he will step out of his incognito role, and make appearances with his Helpers and say to the people they are exampling to, "These fellow humans, are a fulfillment of the promises I made to you so long ago, that if you choose to live like I have chosen and do choose, you can become fully like me and do similar works and even greater than I had did." 

After all of these become known, and inspire and encourge people, they will take a step back, and hope for the best, that people got the message that this is a universal potential and path for all, and that it's about livingness and choice (ethics, Love, etc) and not about specific belief systems, religions, political, etc. 

Perhaps you think or have the preconception, that the above has come from preconceptions and human level distorted beliefs, but if you thought that, then I would suggest opening self up only to the purely Creative Forces or those that these may send to you, under more ideal circumstances, and ask them with no preconceptions at all, if what SL2 is saying is mostly accurate or not. 

However, for seeking such information, it's important to understand, that there beings and forces that don't want these kinds of truths known to humans, and hence, will try to focus on misleading people seeking such information.  Hence, while you're asking to connect with and communicate only with the purely Creative/PUL attuned Forces etc, it would be a good, pragmatic idea to at the same time, ask these to protect and shield oneself from any and all outer hindering, negative sources.

Not a preconception or distorted human level belief, but based on much dream and other guidance and some rather intense experiences over the years with such negative forces. Besides asking for help in dealing with these, becoming PUL personified helps to automatically shield a person from these, but how many humans are that attuned to PUL?  With that in mind, then it's important to consciously ask for help from Beings and levels much more aware, powerful, and Love attuned than self.   

If you don't mind me asking, are you completely new to this site and posting on this forum? 

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #28 - May 13th, 2017 at 3:05pm

I would also add to the above, that the more one merges their human body and personality level into their Expanded self level and attune more and more to PUL, while also practicing communicating with and perceiving the nonphysical, then does one's intuition begin to sharpen and increase more and more. 

Eventually, one just starts to know stuff and truth, without having to sit down, meditate, ask for guidance, empty self of preconceptions, receive info in overt, physical sense like ways, etc, etc   

In fact, some guidance teams of some Souls, may distance themselves and active communication in a sense like way, with a human, in order to nudge them in the direction of developing that knowing intuition more and more.

This knowing intuition part of us, comes from a combo of the balance of the heart and the head gland (Pineal),working together synchronistically. 

It takes great faith and trust, as well as a certain amount of maturity and balance, to come to rely more and more on that intuitive knowing part of us, rather than having to get overt, in one's face type messages or experiences. 

For some, especially less attuned or developed Souls, they often start out with the most in your face type experience there is, that of classic out of body with all the bells and whistles.   These Souls and their human personalities need these kind of in their face experiences, because they lack the inner faith, trust, and attunement to perceive the nonphysical and/or receive guidance in other, more subtle, hard to believe, or hard to perceive ways.

This was confirmed to self, when self went through his most slow vibratory, negative, selfish, and limited phase/cycle so far as an adult (under very strong Saturn, Pluto, and Mars transits), and it was the only time he has ever had classic out of body experiences. 

Huh, funny that, apparently Ah So (Rosalind McKnight's main guide) was right all along. My intuition tells me that Ah So, is probably pretty dang correct about everything he relayed through and to Rosie.   

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #29 - May 13th, 2017 at 11:44pm

It's good advice both for beginners and veterans. Taking a good look and sorting out true knowns from assumptions / beliefs / conjecture is not only taking an honest stock of personal inventory but also a prerequisite to see things as they are and not how we think they are. I'm new to the site by the way and friends describe me as to the point.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.