Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
A question & thought about Disks/Spirits (Read 30375 times)
SourceLover2
Ex Member

Re: A question & thought about Disks/Spirits
Reply #45 - May 16th, 2017 at 12:29pm

Quote:
Maybe your friend simply is in perfect alignment with you...

Uno, it's interesting that you said the above, for, in a sense that you did not mean, it has some deep truth. 

Albert claims nothing for himself.  This is only my opinion/perception and what I've received from Expanded Guidance about Albert. 

Basically what I"ve been told about him, is that he has the unusual, probable, potential, to fully follow in Yeshua's footsteps in this life, and become a pure channel of PUL and Source Consciousness. 

Since I've been told similar about self from both within and without guidance (for example, the first thing Carolene Heart said to me over the phone, when I asked her my first question, "please bring to my conscious awareness that which would be most spiritually helpful for me or the whole to become aware of." The first thing she said, was that I came here to get it all right, and for full Christ Consciousness) and if my perceptions of and guidance about Albert is correct, and if the many messages I've received about self from both within and without about probable spiritual potential is correct; then according to the Law of Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like, then Yes; it would make sense that there is a very strong inter attunement/harmony between us. 

It would also make sense of why we are so focused on Yeshua in such a holistic, deep, clear, and consistent sense---because we are reaching a more full, holistic attunement to him and his kind of consciousness within.  Remember, Like doesn't just attract and beget Like--Like also likes Like (birds of a feather flock together and all that). 

The truth is, is that both Albert and I came to this world, on Yeshua's request, to partake in the support and fleshing out of the so called 2nd Coming (or if you prefer a different way of putting it, the probable future that Bob Monroe was taken to), in some strong and influential ways that will become apparent in the nearish future during and after the collapse/breakdown. 

Again, this is not his claim, but mine.  I'm not 100% sure what he exactly believes, thinks, or has gotten about the immediate above.  I could be off some in general, or it could differ some with what he has received. At the end of the day, I'm more focused on what I directly receive than what others do.  I do however, pay a lot of attention to the things that Albert says, because of the clear guidance messages that I have received about him over the years, of which, I will not go into detail of.   

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #46 - May 16th, 2017 at 6:09pm

Albert, I don't think that Uno and Seagull have a problem with talking about guidance and Disks in general. It just seems that they have a problem with me talking about it. 
   Or rather, though The Monroe Institute teaches people to go within and contact guidance directly, and that this is all very real stuff, for some reason, this process and realness does not apply to me at all. 
    It's a very interesting, and seemingly not all that logical of a take. 
   Apparently when this self has a dream, or the like, it is the big EGO monster in cahoots with super powerful belief systems attacking and trying to delude me. 
    I don't know how I could explain my experiences when I was 4 and 5 (repeating ET dreams, D r Everywhere proclamations, etc), but I guess I must had a huge ego and involved belief systems back then too. 
     Then later on, when I was 12, and hadn't consciously thought about anything remotely smacking of religion, spirituality, metaphysics, but started to get those downloads when relaxed at night...hmmm must have been that same confluence of the ego monster in cahoots with involved belief systems somehow..??   
    Yes, thoroughly confused here.   Wink

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #47 - May 17th, 2017 at 12:14am

Quote:
      Anyways, this guidance dream message was very powerfully verified and confirmed about a decade later with an older lady I met and became friends with.  The full account can be read on this thread--see reply 6 on same:
http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1494701075

I couldn't directly edit the above anymore, but anyways, it's due for a correction.  The reply mentioned above is now the 13th and not the 6th. 
    Since I'm here anyways, might as well share another guidance dream.  I had this one not that long ago, after on another forum, I got ganged up on by a group of people and they were attacking me in a very personal and vicious way.  Only one person, a woman whom is empathic, and generally known there to be courageous and honest, stood up for me and principles. 
   The experience was a bit upsetting at the time, and I wondered why they had treated me in such an extreme manner, completely out of proportion to my supposed "crimes".  Shortly after, I had this dream:
        "The dream was odd--it had to do with some kind of infection in others that was causing problems in them and they were attacking me because of it. At some point, I learned somehow that my blood though, had a healing influence on them. I took a syringe or something similar, and went around taking out my blood and injecting it into others.  It actually did help them, it helped heal them. (this dream reminded me of a much older "zombie" dream, where I and others found a way of converting zombies humans back to happy, healthy, thinking humans)." 

Interestingly, the Sun Sign I'm born under, Capricorn and a number of Stars in same, have very, very ancient associations in a number of civilizations with the concept of sacrifice, atonement, and the like. See:
http://www.bible-study-lessons.com/Capricornus.html
      Edgar Cayce's guidance said that Yeshua was born on what would now be considered January 6th according to our calendar and way of measuring/marking time.  He further strengthens this by saying that earlier in the day, the weather was cool. 
        Interestingly, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was born with his Sun under Capricorn as well.  But here's what is crazy.  He was assassinated on April 4th, which is when the Sun is in Aries.  A lot of people think that Yeshua was crucified sometime during late March to mid April time period, which is also when the Sun is in the Sign of Aries. Some think that the date can be narrowed down a lot more specifically, such as: http://www.ncregister.com/blog/jimmy-akin/when-precisely-did-jesus-die-the-year-...   Note, the this person narrows it down to April 3rd, which is pretty dang close to April 4th.
      I consider Dr. King to have been one of the greatest Helpers to come to the Earth since Yeshua himself.  Interestingly, he was a devout follower of Yeshua, and probably had a good idea he might be killed for the causes he was standing up for, but still kept on working and serving anyways.
     So what is the deeper symbolism here between their birth and death times?  It was a full circle/cycle!  What do I mean. Those born under Sun in Capricorn, are usually conceived 9 months earlier when the Sun is in....you guessed it, Aries.  So both Yeshua and Dr. King were conceived when Sun was in Aries, born under Capricorn the Sign of the sacrificial goat, and then were killed by others (the sacrifice) when the Sun had re-entered Aries.
    In other words, the cycle had come full circle from their conception, to their death.  When it comes to such important events as births, deaths, and the like, coincidences are rare, as much of this is pre planned as most likely probability(s) before we even come into this world and connect to bodies. 
      Yeshua said that at some future date, he would send another "redeemer of the accursed" to humanity, to open up people's awareness about and make plain the truths that he had taught.  Yeshua refers to this figure as a "he", and his role/name has been translated to different things such as the "comforter", "counselor", "holy spirit", "helper", "advocate" and as mentioned earlier, in the Aramaic to plain English translation, as "another redeemer of the accursed".   
     That last translation is interesting, because it links this future "he", to Yeshua in some way.  And indeed, the Sign Capricorn, could be related to a concept such as "redeemer of the accursed". Yeshua says more specifically (from Aramaic Bible in Plain English), "26"But when The Redeemer of the accursed comes, him whom I shall send to you from the presence of my Father, The Spirit of Truth, he who proceeds from the presence of my Father, he shall testify concerning me."

« Last Edit: May 17th, 2017 at 1:53am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #48 - May 17th, 2017 at 2:52am

Talking about yourself in third person is odd SL2 and now you have made bold claims about your self. The main challenge you have is that you believe your ideal self is the same as your actual self. Who we are and who we would like to be are not the same. You have a lot to catch up with, like most people, but most people don't set the bar Most High. At my rate I will play catch up with my ideal self for the rest of my life, I have my beliefs and assumptions, and I can read what you write about yourself even though it doesn't mean I know everything about you. Of course not.

I "intuitively knew" that you would justify your ongoing behaviour comparing yourself to your teacher, which is really to say I didn't know beforehand but it turned out to be true. Speaking in a fiery way doesn't mean we speak the truth, but it does at least mean that we speak in a fiery way. You wrote about the sign capricorn which has positive traits and also traits you didn't mention: authoritarian/bossy, condescending, fatalistic/pessimistic, over ambitious and stubborn.

Love and forgiveness are essential to the teachings of your teacher. Forgiveness dissolves long strident histories and enables you to love. What has your teacher taught you about love, what is love?

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #49 - May 17th, 2017 at 2:54am

Ok R2, it is a matter of not seeing the anger I speak of. Speaking of what you do see, do you think you will know by looking into the eyes of SL2 that he speaks with authority given to him by the Most High?

It's not strange that people can't speak of disk connections on this site, because people can do that. There is a distinction between disk connection experiences and disk connection supposition. The recognition of the difference between one thing and another doesn't stop people from speaking.

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #50 - May 17th, 2017 at 3:41am

Uno wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 2:52am:
What has your teacher taught you about love, what is love?

Love is more and bigger than the huge majority of humans can begin to conceive of.  Humanity is in it's infancy of perceiving, knowing, and especially applying Love.  Love is truly the Alpha and the Omega.
     It is the very consciousness and force that Creation was modeled on and created through.  Is is the essence within Creation and the foundation of all our Souls. Love is the conscious recognition and livingness of, and deep concern/care of Oneness.  It's Oneness in action.
    In more easily understood, and more human terms, see this thread and reply one by moi for a glimpse in that side:
http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1494605699
Love is a 4 year old, filled to the brim with pure empathy and pure, universal, unconditional desire to help all people and the World.
      Now for a little Father, tough love, a message to you from the Teacher of teachers as relayed through this self: We, the purely Creative Forces, the Masters of Love Divine, are not particularly happy with how you and some of your friends continue to help corrupt, financial and imperialistic forces (government and corporations). You in particular, know, or should know better as you've had powerful experiences with me. 
    You know exactly what we speak of, and you often do this for profit, but sometimes as "favors". Know that our messenger whom is speaking to you now, know that nothing is hidden from him, for we have given him authority to know all things if it is helpful to do so. He is not yet in perfect attunement to us, but he is rapidly approaching this now that he endeavors to deeply meditate and attune everyday consistently (something he has been lacking in until recently). Know that he is protected and guided, until the time for him to fulfill his work and come Home.
« Last Edit: May 17th, 2017 at 10:24am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #51 - May 17th, 2017 at 2:05pm

Uno:

Are you sure about what you refer to as "Disk suppositions?" Right now, without looking at what Justin wrote here and elsewhere, could you provide details of what he has said about his Disk members, or did you just gloss over them rather quickly? If you aren't able to provide the details immediately, this shows that you are willing to accuse somebody of being delusional, without first examining all of the facts. That shows more about you than the people you accuse.

Rather than going after Justin on a personal basis, perhaps you can be a bit more high minded, and speak of some of the points he makes, if they actually interest you. Why waste your or anyone else's time with trying to discredit Justin, if you aren't willing to read the points he makes in a thorough enough way so you can state what you believe is wrong about them, without getting personal?

I believe you are really wasting your time and energy if you choose to have a personal problem with Justin. Now I feel a bit angry, wise up with this unnecessary attack business.

Uno wrote on May 17th, 2017 at 2:54am:
Ok R2, it is a matter of not seeing the anger I speak of. Speaking of what you do see, do you think you will know by looking into the eyes of SL2 that he speaks with authority given to him by the Most High?

It's not strange that people can't speak of disk connections on this site, because people can do that. There is a distinction between disk connection experiences and disk connection supposition. The recognition of the difference between one thing and another doesn't stop people from speaking.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #52 - May 17th, 2017 at 2:18pm

Uno:

Another point, I've been communicating with my spirit guidance for about 12 years now. Some of this communication has come from what some people might call my Disk. Otherwise, the only being that has identified himself to me by name, a non-disk member, is Jesus.

Since it has been possible for me to communicate with Jesus (other people have done so), I believe it is possible that Justin has done so. Because I know what Justin is like, it makes sense to me that he would make contact with Jesus. It seems quite clear to me that Justin knows all about having love, respect, reverence, gratitude, kinship and loyalty to that which is divine, and lives only for the sake of serving that which is divine, so it seems quite natural for somebody such as Jesus to communicate to him.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #53 - May 17th, 2017 at 5:33pm

Albert, thank you for sticking up for me, but it's ok whatever people say or do to me--that doesn't matter, but only what I do and say to others. 
  To some extent, I can understand some of the criticisms directed my way, because I'm certainly not talking like most balanced and healthy people tend to talk.  And, I have made some pretty strong claims.  It's natural for people to be skeptical and even a bit off put, I suppose. 

But, I will note, that for almost every personal comment and criticism directed my way by Uno, I have returned it not with condemnation nor judgement of him, but reasoned, impersonal, explanation.  I believe that this speaks far more about Love in relation to this odd self, then does it speak of where others like Uno are coming from. 

In any case, Uno and I have talked some privately, and it should be now very clear to him via the guidance messages I've received about him (most shared privately), that he is fully seen, and yet still accepted and Loved.

All is well, nothing is more powerful than Love.

IP Logged

TheDonald

ALK Member

Reply #54 - May 18th, 2017 at 2:14am

I don't believe in reincarnation or soul Disks, but I'm interested in the extent to which such claims can be rendered logically coherent and consistent with other well established data about the afterlife.  I'd like to offer 4 lines of questioning:

(1) The OP's original question is potentially a fruitful one.  Why can't the whole soul Disk incarnate in one incarnation?  If not, why not?  If so,  what might be gained that the incarnation of a soul fragment could not achieve? 

(2) But such questions in turn are related to a more basic question: How is it even meaningful to posit postmortem life for a total soul disk?  Suppose more and more soul fragments are "retrieved."  What difference would that make to the Disk Self as a whole and why?  And how would such differences ever be discovered? 

(3) Swedenborg claims that his apparent retrieval of past life memories was shown by guides to be a misunderstanding based on his lack of awareness of unconscious soul mergers in which the memories  of undetected spirits flow in and appear to be one's own from a prior incarnation.   ES claims to have learned this correction by direct astral experience.  How can such a discrepancy be explained or reconciled with the soul Disk view? 

(4) Also, consider evidence from ADCs, NDEs, channeling, and the Bible documenting a post-mortem career for new arrivals.  How are such "careers" possible if the hypothesized soul Disk is focused on new incarnations?  What evidence is there for an interruption of a postmortem "career" for a new incarnation?

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #55 - May 18th, 2017 at 10:51am

TheDonald wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 2:14am:
I don't believe in reincarnation or soul Disks,

I just want to impersonally note a couple of facts for the record.  Last night at around 1:25 am, I wrote on another thread that among a couple other folks, I would ignore Don in the future.  I will also note that on another thread, Don stated that he wished that Albert and I would just stay off his threads and not respond to his posts.

But Lo and Behold, here is Don on my thread at 2:14 am the same day, talking about a subject (Disks) he fully admits he doesn't believe in. It's not about honest engagement and spiritual seeking--that's the facade. 

Hmmm, can one have it both ways?  Can one poke and prod another, and then turn around and cry wolf when a person responds back? 

If we were in a court of law, how would it look for Don when he says one thing and does complely another, especially after this self says he would endeavor to ignore Don in the future?   
    Instead of pressing that little Peer Moderator button of power and control and complaining to authority about this in secret and no one knowing it was me, I prefer to be open, and honest about what I see as clear and blatant hypocrisy. Now, I could be cowardly and just try to get Don in trouble and slapped on the hand, but these are issues well for the group to be more conscious of. 

Here's my issue/cross to bear, that I wouldn't wish on anyone.  I can see right through people and into their hearts and Souls. I can often see people more objectively, deeply, clearly and holistically than they can see themselves (you could say, it's both part of my job/what I came here for, and a talent I've developed in other lifetimes/experiences).
    If you did my astrological chart and understood such language/symbolism, this pattern would be glaringly obvious.  For just one example, Venus in Aquarius near exactly trine Libra Pluto, near exactly sextile Sagittarius Neptune, and closely square Scorpio Uranus. Venus is the ruler of the Moon and MidHeaven Signs, and is placed in the 7th House of others, opposed the Leo Ascendant degree (the sign of the Heart and spine). 

I truly, truly would not wish this degree of perception and insight on anyone else as a human and having to be in this world.
   Now please excuse me while I go play the violin for myself for a little while.  Cheesy Grin 

With Love for our bickering, dysfunctional family (a microcosm of the larger macrocosm of humanity in general)

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #56 - May 18th, 2017 at 11:10am

SL2 you're confusing me with someone else, yes really, and the message you presented I think is basically you speaking and not the Creative Forces, the Masters of Love Divine - and I don't even know what that means.

Good to hear that you understand some of where I am coming from. I faced you, and tried my best to be forthcoming but fair (which can be unpleasant) and grounded in reality, in a time where everybody else were wise enough to keep their fingers off the keyboard? Or maybe it was stupidity on my part and had nothing to do with courage? That is a real possibility.

About love. Your grown self is beating round the bush and your 4 year old self has the beauty of simplicity going for him.

- God, I love the taste of this apple!
- I'm loving this android tablet so much, and I really hate the apple company!

The words love and hate are above used to describe like and the opposite which is dislike. Like and dislike are closely linked to feelings. You like something and become happy, content, giddy. You dislike something and get angry, irritated, grumpy. Basically, I feel love for you is really saying: I like you. It's not love. Like is not love. Dislike is not hate.

Hate is the opposite of love. What does it mean to hate / what do you do when you hate / what is hate?

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #57 - May 18th, 2017 at 11:24am

Uno, if I'm so off, then will you share just your first real name with us?  Chances are, there are probably millions of people with the same first name, so it's not like I'm asking you to give up your true privacy. 

Here's my first name Justin.

IP Logged

SourceLover2
Ex Member

Reply #58 - May 18th, 2017 at 11:49am

Quote:
Hate is the opposite of love. What does it mean to hate / what do you do when you hate / what is hate?

Hate is NOT the opposite of Love. Love has no true opposite. The closest things that come to being the opposite of Love are selfishness/separatism and their result-fear.

But, it's like the issue of heat energy vs cold in physics. There is no objective "cold" as a reality unto itself in physics--it's just relative lack of heat energy. 

Well, that's a good metaphor for Love.  There is pure Love, and there are relative degrees of lack of same.  When you get to a more extreme disconnect/distortion in resonation with pure Love, then do you get expressions and experiences like "hate", and I can tell you, there is no hate in my heart and hasn't been for a very long time. 

At one time I did have hate in my heart towards one.  My step father is a literal psychopath--he has been to prison a number of times for fraud and some for violence.  He's not a particularly bright, clever, self controlled one though.  Anyways, it wasn't all that pleasant growing up with him in general, and seeing him lie to my naive, overly trusting mother and her being fooled by him. 

When she was dying of cancer, he cheated on her with an acquaintance of her's.   

There was sometime where I did hate him.  But then I realized it wasn't doing me any good, so I let go of it completely.  I would visit with my grandparents, who still hated him with a passion and would constantly bring him up and complain about him even though he wasn't in our lives anymore.  At age 22 or so, I would listen to them patiently, and then counsel them, "It is better to let go of him, for your own good."  They of course, couldn't "hear" me, let alone really listen. 

I'll note, I only started assuming things about you, well after it became very apparent that you were assuming MUCH about me.  I'll note that after someone whom actually knows me and has spent time in physical with me, said that you were off base about me, you continued with thinking you "knew" so much about me and had the right to call into question every dream, guidance message, etc that I had as well as imply judgmental things about my true "state".   

And If I'm off about you intuitively, it's more because I actually believed you when I asked you questions, and took your answers at face value.  As they say, "my bad", because the dream that I had recently, very clearly indicated to me that you were not fully honest and straightforward--that there was definite distortion, whomever you are or aren't.

Anyways, still waiting on your real first name. Edgar Cayce's guidance once said something like, where fear is found, sin lieth at the door. 

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #59 - May 18th, 2017 at 12:43pm

Below within brackets are some responses.

TheDonald wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 2:14am:
I don't believe in reincarnation or soul Disks, but I'm interested in the extent to which such claims can be rendered logically coherent and consistent with other well established data about the afterlife.  I'd like to offer 4 lines of questioning:

(1) The OP's original question is potentially a fruitful one.  Why can't the whole soul Disk incarnate in one incarnation?  If not, why not?  If so,  what might be gained that the incarnation of a soul fragment could not achieve? 

[[Because there would be too much energy.  My higher self/over soul once enabled me to experience what it is like to be an over soul like being. I was aware of numerous incarnations at the same time. It wasn't difficult to be aware in such a way because my vastness handled all of the information quite easily, and it felt completely natural to experience in such a way. There wasn't anything negative about it. Interesting thing was, I still felt like me.  There is no way all of that energy could be fit into a body.

I stated this elsewhere, when NDEr PMH Atwater experienced her Soul, she understood that it was way too big to inhabit a physical body. She understands that she is just one finger of her soul. Other information I received made the point that there is no way the entirety of a soul could be placed in a physical body. As I have grown spiritually I have found that amount of spirit energy I feel can be overwhelming at times. For example, I can feel it streaming out of my face.

Considering that people are often very slow to learn and change, it is understandable that a soul would need more than one incarnation to learn what it needs to learn. It  seems as if one of the things my soul needed to learn during this incarnation, is to not be afraid of unfriendly spirits. It took a number of years to improve my wisdom about this. One thing that helped me was what previous Disk (soul group?) members learned. I don't mean to brag, I've had a kind heart and loved God since I was a young child. I was never mean to other children. In fact, I stood  up for kids that were bullied. How did I get to be this way? Don said elsewhere that souls could learn before they incarnate in this world. I agree. This world is just one way of learning. But I also believe that the lessons of more than one soul incarnation can be valuable.]]
(2) But  questions in turn are related to a more basic question: How is it even meaningful to posit postmortem life for a total soul disk?  Suppose more and more soul fragments are "retrieved."  What difference would that make to the Disk Self as a whole and why?  And how would such differences ever be discovered?
[[Going by what I understand, fragments aren't disintegrated after they rejoin a Disk. Perhaps this is significant: I don't recall either Robert Monroe or Bruce Moen using the term higher self or over soul. They used the terms I-there and Disk. I wonder if they experienced something like a group soul/soul group. If higher selves have multiple incarnations, what are the margins between these selves and the selves of other Higher selves that share the same soul group? I don't believe the margins are significant. I figure that members of a soul group are able to share information with each other completely. This is a very effective way to learn. It makes it so none of us on and individual self basis needs to incarnate repeatedly. Sometimes past life memories might come from a soul group member.

Robert Monroe wrote of a new self being created. In his NDE account  Thomas Sawyer spoke of something similar when he spoke of reincarnation. In his NDE account, Ron Krueger spoke of meeting his previous selves, and they were all joined together in a cluster. I believe that in truth we are all connected, and not separate form each other.

I'll have to continue my response later, because I have to take care of something now.]]

(3) Swedenborg claims that his apparent retrieval of past life memories was shown by guides to be a misunderstanding based on his lack of awareness of unconscious soul mergers in which the memories  of undetected spirits flow in and appear to be one's own from a prior incarnation.   ES claims to have learned this correction by direct astral experience.  How can such a discrepancy be explained or reconciled with the soul Disk view? 

(4) Also, consider evidence from ADCs, NDEs, channeling, and the Bible documenting a post-mortem career for new arrivals.  How are such "careers" possible if the hypothesized soul Disk is focused on new incarnations?  What evidence is there for an interruption of a postmortem "career" for a new incarnation?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.