Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Partnered Exploration Proposal (Read 13419 times)
Focus 69

ALK Member

Partnered Exploration Proposal
May 9th, 2017 at 4:54pm

Hello everyone,

I propose a partnered exploration with everybody interested and experienced in the retrieval technique.

The target would be a member of my family who passed away lately.

Talk to you soon.

Cheers

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Re: Partnered Exploration Proposal
Reply #1 - May 15th, 2017 at 7:15pm

Ok. Is there anyone else who wants to participate? What is the target date for participation?

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 15th, 2017 at 7:24pm

You may not even be interested anymore. I think you can see by the content of this forum that many people who are regulars here are distracted by other subjects and completely unable to assist the curious passers by who visit here.

At least, in this particular capacity......However, I still believe it is within the realm of possibility that with perhaps at least one more participant some real information might be gathered.

I think it is always interesting to gather your own information through experience, whether alone or in groups. There is a certain feeling connected to it. Over time, it can be almost a certainty. However, I hesitate to adorn any experience of mine with any particular wisdom which would be essential to anyone else.

The whole point is to have your own experience. What other point is there?

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #3 - May 16th, 2017 at 5:49am

Yeah i must admit this forum is dead, im gonna look for more active forums...

By the way you say one need one more participant to gather real informations, so you think one need to be at least 3 participants right ? If i understood well or not ?

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 16th, 2017 at 6:25am

Yes, I think it might be good to have a group larger than two. But not absolutely necessary. I think your results could be more interesting with a larger group. A particular person might have information which comes through more clearly which ties the whole group experience together better. But, that is just my opinion regarding this particular kind of exercise. There is, of course, also work you can do alone or other avenues to explore.

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #5 - May 16th, 2017 at 7:12pm

Of course, I would be happy to participate, if you choose to begin. Just pick your day, and I will work around it.

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 16th, 2017 at 7:16pm

In addition, I do not work privately. You must be willing to have a public conversation here. I have no p.m. function here and have not for a long long long time.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #7 - May 17th, 2017 at 6:44am

Quote:
In addition, I do not work privately. You must be willing to have a public conversation here. I have no p.m. function here and have not for a long long long time.

And how am i supposed to reveal you the name of the target if it is not thrue PM ?

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #8 - May 17th, 2017 at 8:01am

I do not need a name, in my opinion. If I participate I will simply meditate and open up to whatever information I get. I may get nothing, but that is how I would participate. I really don't understand why being given a name is necessary. People on the other side should be able to figure this out, in my opinion.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #9 - May 17th, 2017 at 8:06am

Can you give me detail on your technique and his timing please ?

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #10 - May 17th, 2017 at 8:38am

I would personally approach this as an experiment. I make no claims that I have any special gifts. If you wanted to agree on a place to meet 'out there' we could see how the details of any impressions we got during meditation related to each other. Otherwise, it could be totally open. I don't regularly meditate in this particular way, but I would use a guided meditation of my choosing to bring me into a very relaxed state. I would then simply imagine that communication is possible and open my mind to that possibility. I would ask for a message for you. I would try to remember what I could. I would repeat that back to you. I have had visits in dreams of a loved one which were very vivid. It is certainly possible that you are receiving some kind of messages in your daily life or in dreams, but that is not for me to say. Weekends are better for me, so let's just say Saturday or Sunday, if you want. If it's not for you, that's fine too.

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #11 - May 17th, 2017 at 2:42pm

I am sorry but I am going to have to leave this site. The repetitious arguments are so tedious. I really cannot listen to it anymore. Please accept my apology.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #12 - May 17th, 2017 at 4:48pm

Quote:
I am sorry but I am going to have to leave this site. The repetitious arguments are so tedious. I really cannot listen to it anymore. Please accept my apology.

What repetitious argument are you refering at please ????

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #13 - May 18th, 2017 at 11:48am

I'm sad that Seagull left  Sad

As for this thread's topic, I think the purpose of having the person's name is solely for the purpose of intention.  Bruce always just said the person's name and said that's all that's necessary to set intention and allow the process to begin.  I think it's meant as a way for you to get past the concept of trying and maybe end up being unconsciously stuck, when the whole point is to just cast out your intention and not get caught up in how it works.

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #14 - May 18th, 2017 at 11:53am

Vicky wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 11:48am:
I'm sad that Seagull left  Sad

As for this thread's topic, I think the purpose of having the person's name is solely for the purpose of intention.  Bruce always just said the person's name and said that's all that's necessary to set intention and allow the process to begin.  I think it's meant as a way for you to get past the concept of trying and maybe end up being unconsciously stuck, when the whole point is to just cast out your intention and not get caught up in how it works.

Vicky

Do you understand what are "the repetitious arguments are so tedious" Seagull refered to ? And the reason why Seagull left ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.