Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Send Topic Print
OBE experiencers and Retrievals's technique (Read 60666 times)
Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Re: OBE experiencers and Retrievals's technique
Reply #90 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 9:46am

Pretty well everything necessary to what I place forth regarding mind is held in the image of Gilligan upthread.

Those of us who cut our teeth on TMI's* methodology learn(ed) to access non-verbal information. The sole refinement I bring into discussion regards access through our embodiment. That said, I am not a teacher, do not strive to teach, and pay no attention to teachers.

What I can add — which you likely know — is when one shifts attention to the Cave of Brahma (the center of the four lobes of the brain) mind becomes quiet. There is a difference, though, between quiet and still. Yet the technique is effective in the shift to the observer position. Up to you.....

And this is the sum of what I put forth regarding techniques for retrievals &c. Some of you (general you) are accomplished retrievers. Focus69 asks for tips and tricks. Vicky (and others) already outlined solid starting points.

* I've broken all connection with TMI and hold no relationship to it, its programs and/or teachings.
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2017 at 11:52am by Morrighan »  

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #91 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 11:36am

Despite assertions that I am not a teacher, follow no teachers and have no interest in teachers, I offer the following. It may appear, on the surface, to be unrelated to retrieval technique.

Embodiment is the name of the game for me and for my work. We all come "here" for as many reasons as there are "individuals". No interest in erudite dissections of "purpose".

"Intent" is one of the breadcrumb trails Bruce presents with the Silly Little Finger Bending exercise. I myself tripped into this in 7th grade as I first made the connection with the intent to move my fingers and the result of moving my fingers. Unfortunately for me, I discovered this in the classroom. My attention was other than on the teacher and her lesson (whatever it was — I've forgotten Mrs. Lady's school lesson and remembered mine!). Predictably I was singled out for humiliation in front of the class. Thus was my discovery of the connection of intent and action repressed. But not for good.

The current refinement is my relationship with my (gasp!) electric bass guitar. And I present this material as relevant to retrievals in strengthening the metapoint of embodiment / formlessness. This may be one clue as to why the embodied can more easily reach aspects of those who are retrieval targets. That's a different subject.

Our bodies are like instruments waiting to be played....

And this is how I personally go about it.  The first part comes through my left hand. I've four fingers on the fretboard, and they are the means to the sacred geometry of music theory. (It's the bass player who knows music theory cold. A keyboard player can play C diminished 7 all day but it ain't C diminished 7 until I say it is.)

So there is a dialogue that occurs with me and my fingers as I ""program" music theory into muscle memory. .... If my first finger is on the root of I on the first string, then that means my pinky is on the inverted third of I on the third string, which means I can play an arpeggio with 4-3-1 (shift) - 4 .... It is not necessary to follow the theory here. What I'm relating are the relationships of observation, intent and action. Completely applicable for retrievals and other, related work.

The second aspect is through my right hand. If you (general you) follow me thus far, this is another mind that is not mind. It's as if I divide my body in two, vertically. The right hand is executing a 1-2-1-2 finger motion and is all about the embodiment of intent. This is the phrasing, the articulation, the attack .... it's about how the left hand is translated into sound.

Then there is the third "mind" in form, and that's my feet. This is about time. As a bass player, I am all about time. There is nothing else but time. It's not about time moving forward. It's about a single point from which time exists. I'm playing from a still point, a zero point, and I can play with it. (To hear a true master of time, listen to Art Tatum. His time is better than an atomic clock. Serious.) In a way this is a new metapoint. It's about strengthening an atrophied muscle ....

We see this in practice in other areas, such as those who chant, sacred drumming &c &c. We come together in TIME and time stands still ....  And time has a breadth (breath!) and I'm free to play with time in this space. One is where I say it is.

Then there is a forth dimension at play .... I am both the doer and the observer, and the observer of the observer ....

From there it gets a little more complex, but the most important aspect is play. Because it's fun to play! Not just play, as in play the instrument, play because of the joy of playing. Playing with my creation .... "Go forth and errorize," as once articulated by Daevid Allen.

The point, of course, is not what I do or what you should do and who the sam hill cares. It's about finding what works for you, and doing what is yours to do.

Doing what is yours to do is all that matters.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #92 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 11:55am

Quote:
Is it preferable to make up a conversation with an helper or just waiting for signs as weaks and hardly interpretable as they can be ?

This really depends on the individual. Some are helped by some initial pretending/imagination as Bruce talks about, and others prefer to picture their mind white and blank. 

Try both and see what works better for you. You may even find that at different times, one approach works well one time, and the other works better at another. 

Like truth, not much of this is static, though there are some universals as well.  But there is also an ever present "relativity" to it all. That relativity only drops away for an individual when they realize their Soul's and Spirit's highest dream/aspiration.  To return consciously to the Home of Homes, in the Heart of their Maker. 

For this self, I find being present in the body has some importance, for self came here for retrieval.  One needs to eventually become like a Tree, with the roots in the ground, but the branches reaching up into the heavens.  When this is done well and long enough, and the mind and the heart merge into one, the form of the Tree disappears, and pure Light is revealed. 

Morrighan, Uno, and Recoverer2 all make good points.  Let's see if this self can provide a little meeting ground and synthesis between these.  The clue is in "Hemi-Sync".  It's very true that over focus on the left brain, intellect part of us, can prevent more clear reception of data from the nonphysical. 

This is why men, tend to be less strongly, consciously and overtly intuitive than women.  Men tend to have more focus on the left brain and intellect aspects of the human energy system. 

Especially those connected to male bodies, we do need to "tone" or "tune down" that loud, chattering monkey mind some.  But we still need it, just quiet and in the background, observing more. 

It is the right brain and Yin part of us that is more involved in the actual receiving of info/data from the nonphysical.  Like Yin attunement and the seeming "side" of Consciousness, the right brain is by nature very receptive, absorbing, intaking, observing, quiet, and more passive.  It is easily trampled on by the louder and more active Yang, male, and left brain part of us. 

Hence, as Morrighan as said, the need for silence and quietness. 

But there is no completely shutting down the intellect and left brain part of us, nor should we try.  That's the part that helps us to interpret and consciously recognize/understand what's being received by the right brain.

In short, we need to balance, integrate, and synthesize them, rather than forsake one for the other.  But, particularly for the average male, it IS good to first become a little imbalanced towards the Yin and right brain to help balance out the habit and pattern of over Yang and left brain attunement. 

Do you speak astro. language at all?  Well, when transiting Neptune came to be very close to (what astro folks  call "conjoining"), the Sun in my chart, which rules the Ascendant sign, for awhile, I went over much to the Yin side. Whoa Man, Oneness is All (head swaying), it's so so beautiful man.  I even contemplated for a short time, that maybe individuality was an illusion and that Oneness was all there is. 

Or, in other words, I for a time, became way too polarized to the Yin and the right brain parts of the human energy system, which a polarized reflection and reflected imbalance of the stuck levels of consciousness. 

Meaning, in the non stuck, fully free level of consciousness, that of pure Love.  There is no "Yin/Feminine" or "Yang/Masculine" per se, or rather there no separation/difference/imbalance or polarization between these.  It is what it is and it's perfectly merged and beyond either. 

Or, as Bob Monroe said very well, "The whole is greater than the sum of it's parts".   

So yes, continue spending time learning to be still, quiet, receptive (your inner Feminine self), so that you can more easily and consciously perceive data/info from the nonphysical. 

Or, as the Teacher of teachers has taught and said, 8"And the two shall be one flesh; after that they are not two, but one flesh." 9"The things that God unites let not a son of man separate." 

He was asked about marriage, and while he did address the material level, at the same time, he also addressed a deeper consciousness truth that relates to what I've been outlining to you and others. 

When one fully attunes to pure Love, then the Two become One in the flesh.  Or, as Bob Monroe might have said, we become like "He/She" of his 3rd book.   I'm not quite there yet, kind of like 51% male and 49% female at this point because of the influence of a male human animal body, but that is starting to be phased into what some call Soul and Spirit.  When the body meets face to face with pineal gland, and then starts activating the pituitary, and then one starts to phase into 50% female and 50% male, then the Tree disappears and the Light within the form is revealed. 
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2017 at 2:34pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #93 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 12:56pm

The Cave of Brahma referenced upthread is sometimes identified as the pineal gland.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #94 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 1:21pm

Morrighan wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 12:56pm:
The Cave of Brahma referenced upthread is sometimes identified as the pineal gland.

Thanks!  I was wondering what that was.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #95 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 1:28pm

Vicky wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 1:21pm:
Morrighan wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 12:56pm:

Thanks!  I was wondering what that was.

So as we need not reference the TL;DR* edition upthread, when one shifts attention to the Cave of Brahma mind goes quiet.

* TL;DR = Too Long; Don't Read

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #96 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 1:41pm

When shifting attention to make the mind go quiet, does it matter if it the attention is shifted to the pineal gland or one of the nostrils?

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #97 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 1:43pm

Regarding the video 1796 refers to below, when I started to do retrievals I started to do them with imagination being a part of the strategy.

1. I would see a spirit that is in duress.
2. I figured I was shown this spirit because it needed help.
3. I imagined myself helping this spirit, but I wouldn't see anything.
4. Suddenly, I would click out (not fall asleep)  and find myself in the place the spirit in need of help was located. Events would proceed without my imagining anything, and I could see what was taking place.

On some occasions I would be warned ahead of time that a retrieval would take place. For example, one time I heard a voice say, "Get ready to see something horrible." A moment later I saw a lady who died in a fire and was still experiencing a fire, and I helped her break free from this experience.

Initially I wondered if I was actually helping with the process of retrieving spirits. One day while meditating I asked if I was actually doing so. I was shown the cover of Robert Monroe's book "Far Journeys."  The book opened so that page 144 could be felt, and so that page 145 could be seen. I had just received this book in the mail, but had yet to open it. I stopped meditating and grabbed a copy of the book I had received. I opened the book to where page 144  could be found, and it was the first page of a chapter called "Rescue Mission." As far as I know, this is the first time Robert wrote about retrievals. I felt the page number on page 144 rather than saw it, because the first page number of each chapter of this book doesn't display the page number.  The second page number of each chapter does display the page number. This is why I was able to see page 145. Since I had yet to open the book, there is no way I could've known that the first page number of each chapter isn't displayed. There is also no way I could've known that a chapter called "Rescue Mission" started on page 144.

Regarding getting information that could be verified later as a retrieval takes place, it might not always be possible to receive information in this way. There are other things to focus  one's attention on. In the video 1796 provided a link for, Bruce provides an example where he was able to later verify information he received nonphysically, but not during a retrieval. There have been numerous times that I received information nonphysically that I didn't know about beforehand that I could verify later.

Regarding using the imagination method, spirit world travel is different than physical travel. You don't walk to  some location or use a means of transportation such as a bus to get somewhere. Rather, you set the intent to go somewhere. Imagination is a way of setting intent. Also, Astral worlds are the result of imagination, so it makes sense that imagination might have something to do with what is going on.

Vicky mentioned knowing what her guidance feels like. I understand why she said this. When I receive a message from my guidance, I can usually sense the presence of this guidance.

As I think I mentioned earlier, I help with retrievals in a different way now. I merge with the spirit that needs help, and cleansing energy is applied so that the spirit can be cleansed so it can move on to a higher level of being. Sometimes as this takes place, the friendly spirits that help me do this, send me imagery that helps me understand what is going on with the spirit that needs help. I merge with such spirit only to the extent that is needed. It wouldn't be healthy for me to become aware of their entire psychological profile. During the early days of doing retrievals in such a way I experienced some of the lives of the spirits that need help, this was done only so I  would understand what is taking place. Once I got the gist of what is taking place, it became unnecessary for me to  become aware of all of the details.

I believe it is important to state that a person might help with retrievals while asleep, without realizing that he or she is doing so. If one wants to know if this is so, they can ask their higher self/guidance if it is. They might receive the answer in the form of a dream.

1796 wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 7:50am:
This is Bruce Moen teaching. He is describing a hypothetical example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDjRJ5NA2jY

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #98 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 1:48pm

Indeed Morrighan, and Mmmmmmm at the right pitch for the individual, really resonates and potentially helps to activate that Cave quite a bit.

So doesn't the the deep blue/indigo form of copper carbonate, aka Azurite. 

So doesn't Edgar Cayce's recommended meal, "Mummy food" so called.

Aris Hobeth, the long dead mummy and favored Daughter of Ra, came to life in one of his dreams and asked to be fed chopped up figs and dates, cooked, and with goat milk added. 

As they ate the food together, she became more and more alive AND together, they read the newly found Egyptian records that are hidden in the inner chamber. 

Course, that was a "dream" and largely symbolic and maybe even a little precognitive, who knows.  But, Cayce's actual guidance occasionally recommended this ancient food combo as an aid to spiritually intune bodies, to help them to attune better. 

Or, in a more direct sense, it's a food for and activator of the Pineal. 

This self, has been doing all the above of late, and whoo boy, things are starting to really open up.  Phasing more and more from purple, to the gold and white light.  Aka in the process of becoming the person that Mrs Dixon was given information about, but as sensitives/intuitive's often do, garbled a bit the translation/decoding/interpretation of the actual vision/received data itself. The vision itself was true, but the translation not so perfect. 
http://www.greatdreams.com/dixon.htm ;

Or, to paraphrase Elton John a bit, He was born a pauper to a pawn near a Christmas day, when the New York times said God was dead. 

Well, God is not dead, and there are 3 individuals present in the body, who in the near future future will come and make this very clear to humanity, and then Yeshua-He/She himself, will appear with these individuals to humanity and say, "These humans who were born like you, who struggled with ego, selfishness and temptation like you, are a fulfillment of my promises to you so long ago, that if you follow more fully in my footsteps, then you can become like me."   

One of those individuals, is sort of a catalyst for the climaxing of this process. Soon after these individuals come and example humanity's potential, then more and more indivduals will start to follow the increasingly trodden and easier to follow path.  As generations pass, more and more will follow fully, until about a 1000 years from now or so, all of humanity will be like this. 

That, or self is completely deluded and imbalanced. I allow for that possibility too, though a low one, maybe .1%.

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #99 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 2:00pm

Uno wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 1:41pm:
When shifting attention to make the mind go quiet, does it matter if it the attention is shifted to the pineal gland or one of the nostrils?

The old ways have come forward again. Making fun of that which self doesn't understand nor perceive well.
Cheesy

Neither, but as the left and right brain's do the Hemi-Sync tango dance, in combo with a person attuning more to Love than not, then the Pineal starts secreting fast vibratory chemicals like DMT and similar, which opens up a more pure perception for the individual. 

Now, if the person can get all the 6 glands/color frequencies/inner dimensions from red to purple all in balance, integrated, and then the Pineal and the Heart through the above and attunement to Love. 

Then does the Pituitary, the 7th Mastergland become fully active in a spiritualized consciousness sense and not just typical human body function sense. 

And that leads to what some call the full experience and perception of "White Light", PUL, God, Source, conscious Oneness, etc, etc, etc. 

Yeshua was the last one, and the first one in a very long time, who completed this process to the nth degree while connected to a human body.  Others shall follow.  It is the pathless path that all are called to walk, but only some in this life, walk it consciously and on the straight and narrow.
       It takes a lot of humility and knee bending to fully follow, and some selves have so much pride, so much distrust of authority, so much fear, so much angst and woundedness, that the Heart is very closed.  A closed, defensive, non open Heart cannot walk that straight and narrow path, till that changes and fear is dealt with directly and transformed. 

While humor can definitely be a part of that, sarcasm rarely ever comes from the same place as true, Heart centered humor.  Sarcasm, like corruption, is a twisting of, and distorted reflection of truth. 

Sarcasm, should be called, what it truly is, "Heart Scar-Chasm". 

And Yeshua and Justin wept.

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #100 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 2:09pm

So help me understand: what is the difference between focusing on (give energy to) the Cave of Brahma compared to shifting the attention to either the left or the right Cave of The Nose?

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #101 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 2:23pm

Quote:
Focus 69 wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 6:00pm:
 I was refering to the fact you said that very powerful energies used to be victim of ostracism by a large majority... And i was adding that i would consider your point of view very true and that it was also true from a psychological perspective...

Ok, read you loud and clear now.  Smiley  Yes, it definitely translates to the psychological as well.  One might say especially the psychological and the projection of repressed/disowned/repressed shadow aspects onto the other who reminds you, unconsciously, of those.

For example.  If deep down you are a preachy person, often "preaching in your head" at others, silently, and if a person comes along who is obviously, outwardly preachy, or seems that way, then you might find yourself feeling compelled to tell that person (or others, about them), "Hey, you're a preachy jerk!" 

The person in question might just have a passion for data, speaking, writing, self expression, but because you don't like that trait in yourself, but it's still strong in your unconscious, you "project" it onto the person who seems to be that way in a more obvious sense.

What happens when a very fast vibrational, very PUL attuned person runs into contact with temporarily,very slow vibrational, lacking in Love folks?

The reaction is much more basic and fundamental. It's like putting baking soda and vinegar together. You can get quite a reaction. 

The PUL attuned person tends to powerfully stir up the entire shadow of the temporarily slow vibratory/lacking in Love person.  How much of a reaction depends on the total difference between the two. 

If it's a really wide gap/difference, then it becomes very noticeable.  Say person A, more attuned to Love, is at 900 (and 1000 is pure Love) and person B is 10 (0 being complete lack of attunement to PUL, which can lead to self destruction), then the reaction is REALLY strong and noticeable.   

Person B. will come to vehemently hate/despise and really try to get rid of person A. They might say things like person A is completely worthless, completely without any value, only bad/negative, etc.

A good example of this is Jesus and some of the religious leaders of his time.  He was at 1000 (pure Love) and he was interacting with some near 0's (who he called "brood of serpents/vipers").  Big time reaction, Ka Boom! 

Other good examples are Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and the racist white folks and the entrenched power structure (fed gov.).  He was like 900 and they were nearish 50.(He was NOT killed by a crazy white supremacist, but by a CIA plot. Less because of civil rights, more because he was strongly protesting the Vietnam war). 

And so it goes with so many who have been killed, imprisoned, or banished because they were speaking truth to power, or just uncomfortable truth in general. Corruption hates truth.  Selfishness hates Love.

We're seeing some of this on the forum of late. Thankfully, you can't throw literal stones through a computer screen at another, cause I suspect a couple people might be pretty bruised up by now. (oh no, he didn't just say that, did he?)  Shocked

Well, this thread IS partly about Retrieval and retrieval is basically about communicating more expanded, accurate truth to those who currently lack conscious awareness of same.  Retrievals are also taking place in the physical level. In a sense, almost everything is about Retrieval. Any who are not yet consciously fully One with Source and the Whole, are to some extent "stuck". 

Speaking raw, direct, undliuted, powerful truth (as this self is doing now) plants important seeds in people's subconscious minds, hopefully to be sprouted sometime later when the conditions are more right for that individual.  But just speaking/communicating truth and fast vibrational information is important in and of itself, even if it doesn't seem to have any obvious good effects or might even cause controversy, fighting, etc aka that "shadow stirring up". 

Regarding controversy, see the partial quote under my profile.  It's from Jesus, and because he so well understood the collective shadow of humanity and how truth, Light, Love powerfully stirred it all up, is why he said, Quote:
"34 Think not that I have come to bring peace in the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 I have come to divide a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law, 36 And a man's enemies will be the members of his household.

37 Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 And everyone who does not take his cross and come after me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever will find his life will lose it and whoever will lose his life for my sake will find it.

40 Whoever receives you receives me, and whoever receives me receives him who sent me. 41 Whoever receives a Prophet in the name of a Prophet receives the reward of the Prophet, and whoever receives The Righteous One in the name of The Righteous One receives the reward of The Righteous One.

I'm not religious, but do find A LOT of truth in him and his teachings.  Jesus knew his powerful, pure attunement to PUL would powerfully stir up the collective shadow of both individuals he came into contact with, and humanity in general. 

I've come to follow in his footsteps, and I too come not to bring peace, but a sword. These forum "fights", etc are just practice runs for more intense, in person stuff later.

I am agree with you of course but i must admit i do not recognise the "Jesus words" in thoses second-degree sentences. This is probably due to my limited english and theological knowledge though.

Regarding the fights on forum,  nowadays any "out of the box" brain is often labelled as professional troll so i must admit "i know too well the song" too hehe.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #102 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 2:25pm

1796 wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 7:50am:
This is Bruce Moen teaching. He is describing a hypothetical example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDjRJ5NA2jY

Thanks yes i know that famous video and i watched many others.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #103 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 2:31pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 1:43pm:
I believe it is important to state that a person might help with retrievals while asleep, without realizing that he or she is doing so. If one wants to know if this is so, they can ask their higher self/guidance if it is. They might receive the answer in the form of a dream.

While reading your reply this is what I was thinking too.  To add to that I was gonna say that we are always doing things nonphysically that we here physically are not always aware of. 

For example during retrievals where we have click-outs, we as our physical selves are only consciously aware of bits and pieces, but there's till the nonphysical part of ourselves that is fully aware of what's going on. 

So the same is true for "everywhen" else.  I know that intentions are very layered things.  We in the physical view intention as what we are directly focused on wanting, typically with the immediate plan of going and producing a resultant action from it.  However, another layer of how intention works is by mere thought, feeling, or even curiosity however mildly we may be aware of it.  And then another layer is when we intend/want/desire something but we don't know what steps it takes to bring it into being, but inherent in our desire and intention is the acquiescence of our willingness to do and experience whatever is necessary to make that happen.  I call this an "indirect intention".  We may not necessarily be consciously aware of it in the waking state of consciousness but on some level we are aware and willing.

I bet you, Albert, like me are always keeping it in mind that this physical "picture" of ourselves and our lives is but a reflection of our true being.  Just like how when we dream about ourselves, the dream version of us is only a conveyed representation of us, not the whole picture. 

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #104 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 2:51pm

Uno wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 2:09pm:
So help me understand: what is the difference between focusing on (give energy to) the Cave of Brahma compared to shifting the attention to either the left or the right Cave of The Nose?

There are outer attunement aids for the body, and there is the inner consciousness aspect. 

The latter is ultimately much more important than certain Yogic breath exercises, toning in a certain way, wearing/using azurite, using hemi-sync, eating mummy food, etc, etc.   

The consciousness aspect is about moment to moment choosing in relation to others and interaction. It's about seeing and focusing on the God in others, even if it's really covered over.  But that doesn't mean that one doesn't use or attune to tough love ever. 

Methods for activivating/raising the kundalini forces in the body, should not be attempted by those who are not pure in heart.   

Reason being, is if you do raise that powerful energy, but you are not near pure in heart and consciousness, then that energy goes to your highest level/gland, and then REALLY amplifies that particular gland/consciusness. 

If you're primarily focused/vibrating at the 3rd level, for example, then the adrenals will become over stimulated and that will lead to a lot of problems for self.  It will also stimulate the centers below that, the 1st and 2nd, which also will cause a lot of problems for the individual and often times, more so for others that the individual tries to influence. 

For example, Robert Bruce.  Slow vibratory guy, who has unwisely and prematurely raised kundalini, but because he has blocks at the heart and above, all that energy gets focused in the slower vibratory centers, over stimulating them. 

This leads to things like over focus on sex/over sex drive, need to control or manipulate others, need to be considered a teacher and expert by others, strong materialism, connection to negative and deceptive nonphysicals and ETs, etc, etc.  Basically 1st, 2nd, and 3rd center over stimulation. 

A sad, destructive mess that not only hurts the individual, but also others the individual influences/connects with. 

There are MANY Eastern "guru" figures that one can read about and research and see this same thing, over and over again.  Unwise stimulation of kundalini before it's time. 

Only those primarily focused at the 6th level are prepared to wisely, safely, and helpfully raise that powerful body energy up.  Funny true story.  When I was a little kid, I had one of those old, pull down a lever, go through some pictures with associated sayings toys.  Well, my toy broke and when I pulled the lever, it would always say, "purp bite, the snow is white".  Course it was talking about color and originally would have either said something about purple, or something about white.  But it got mixed up.
     Hmmm, might be some weird metaphysical truth to it.  The purple and the gold, comes before the white.  If you're mostly red, yellow, and green with a dash of blue, again, not recommended to fool around with raising up Kundalini.    

I would recommend to stop playing with yer noses to put it more bluntly.   

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.