Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
OBE experiencers and Retrievals's technique (Read 60129 times)
Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Re: OBE experiencers and Retrievals's technique
Reply #105 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 2:52pm

Vicky:

I get what you're saying. In a way this might relate to Morrighan saying a retrieval can take two to three seconds.

Also, if we develop ourselves spiritually, we can serve as a bridge between this physical world and a more evolved spirit level than the earthbound level. An earthbound spirit might notice the connection, and find themselves moving in the correct direction.

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #106 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 2:57pm

Quote:
I would recommend to stop playing with yer noses to put it more bluntly.

When shifting attention to make the mind go quiet, is there a difference between shifting the attention to the pineal gland or the heart?

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #107 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 3:41pm

Uno wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 2:57pm:
Quote:
I would recommend to stop playing with yer noses to put it more bluntly.

When shifting attention to make the mind go quiet, is there a difference between shifting the attention to the pineal gland or the heart?

Pineal gland is like pure mental awareness and heart is like pure feeling. They should be merged/integrated.  It's the Lion and the Lamb becoming the Unicorn, the heart and the head, merging. 

Don't worry about techniques and the mental perception of it all. 

If a person focuses on being ethical, positive, honest, service oriented, loving, that's the most important and growth facilitating part. 

For example, not being ethical would be something like taking jobs for pay by certain corrupt, power hungry groups and individuals and getting into others systems of material info, so to speak, for them.

The ethics/morality livingness part is far more important than the intellectual "self pleasuring" of occult symbolism and understanding. 

These truths will be revealed directly to a person, as they go within and open up to PUL more and more, both in meditation and in day to day living and interaction with others. Revelations for an example, is mostly a symbolic process of one, John, going through this process himself via deep meditation/prayer, and living the Christ like life.

The way, the path, the completion of same in only found in the life of Yeshua.  There is no other way but that kind of  total, holistic attunement to PUL.   

This does not mean one needs to become a "Christian" in a religious sense. But rather that he is the highest example in the Earth.  To him do I and all truly mature helpers bow and listen to. 

But it's not a belief system thing, but a livingness thing.  As  one's heart opens more and more, one will become more and more empathic.  This will lead to interesting things like not wanting to contribute to the suffering/torture of animals as food sources, for one example.

One will become open and honest with others. 

One will stop caring about the things and pleasures of the earth. 

One will partake in holistic service to others with no thought of self, material gain. 

One will think kindly of others and look for the good in them, even while seeing the lack. (It can be found in most all, except for hard core psychopaths).

I cannot explain LIFE and the process of conscious merging with our Source in a single post, nor a thousand page book. It is both a relative individual path, with certain universals at the same time.  This makes it incredibly complex and simple at the same time. 

Simple part: be loving, practice the golden rule, practice what you preach, and truly understand the great Universal Law of Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like and how this influences EVERYTHING in our experience and perception, all the time and on all levels. 

But you and I are individuals and different.  Some of what works for me, may not work for you and vice versa. That's the "relative, individual" part. 

This is why going within and developing a living relationship with positive guidance is so, so, so important, because they can steer you better than 99.99999999% of other humans or even yourself. 

I'm not yet at the level where I can do this with individuals in only ever a purely helpful sense. I make mistakes and errors of perception because I'm connected to a human animal body that is not yet fully phased to pure Love.  Hence, I try to mostly speak generally most of the time, and only get involved with nudging others when I'm really feeling nudged by the most expanded guidance level. 

And even if I was, would you truly listen to and follow my advice?  Especially if it was uncomfortable?

« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2017 at 5:23pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #108 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 3:44pm

When shifting attention to make the mind go quiet, is there a difference between shifting the attention to the heart chakra or the crown chakra?

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #109 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 5:08pm

Morrighan wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 9:46am:
Pretty well everything necessary to what I place forth regarding mind is held in the image of Gilligan upthread.

Those of us who cut our teeth on TMI's* methodology learn(ed) to access non-verbal information. The sole refinement I bring into discussion regards access through our embodiment. That said, I am not a teacher, do not strive to teach, and pay no attention to teachers.

What I can add — which you likely know — is when one shifts attention to the Cave of Brahma (the center of the four lobes of the brain) mind becomes quiet. There is a difference, though, between quiet and still. Yet the technique is effective in the shift to the observer position. Up to you.....

And this is the sum of what I put forth regarding techniques for retrievals &c. Some of you (general you) are accomplished retrievers. Focus69 asks for tips and tricks. Vicky (and others) already outlined solid starting points.

* I've broken all connection with TMI and hold no relationship to it, its programs and/or teachings.

You say there is a difference between quiet and still... I already tried to dig this topic could you develop trying to stay accurate please ? ^^

Then you say "Yet the technique is effective in the shift to the observer position. Up to you....."

What do you mean please, sorry but could you reformulate on this precise topic please ?

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #110 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 5:25pm

Uno wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 3:44pm:
When shifting attention to make the mind go quiet, is there a difference between shifting the attention to the heart chakra or the crown chakra?

Uno, I think focused attention in the heart chakra area is most productive.  This is where I try to live even in an ordinary wakeful state of consciousness. 

Studies are now being done that scientifically demonstrate the heart communicates to the brain more than the brain communicates with the heart.

Here's a short video demonstration.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjPsEiohoA

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #111 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 5:27pm

Morrighan wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 11:36am:
Despite assertions that I am not a teacher, follow no teachers and have no interest in teachers, I offer the following. It may appear, on the surface, to be unrelated to retrieval technique.

Embodiment is the name of the game for me and for my work. We all come "here" for as many reasons as there are "individuals". No interest in erudite dissections of "purpose".

"Intent" is one of the breadcrumb trails Bruce presents with the Silly Little Finger Bending exercise. I myself tripped into this in 7th grade as I first made the connection with the intent to move my fingers and the result of moving my fingers. Unfortunately for me, I discovered this in the classroom. My attention was other than on the teacher and her lesson (whatever it was — I've forgotten Mrs. Lady's school lesson and remembered mine!). Predictably I was singled out for humiliation in front of the class. Thus was my discovery of the connection of intent and action repressed. But not for good.

The current refinement is my relationship with my (gasp!) electric bass guitar. And I present this material as relevant to retrievals in strengthening the metapoint of embodiment / formlessness. This may be one clue as to why the embodied can more easily reach aspects of those who are retrieval targets. That's a different subject.

Our bodies are like instruments waiting to be played....

And this is how I personally go about it.  The first part comes through my left hand. I've four fingers on the fretboard, and they are the means to the sacred geometry of music theory. (It's the bass player who knows music theory cold. A keyboard player can play C diminished 7 all day but it ain't C diminished 7 until I say it is.)

So there is a dialogue that occurs with me and my fingers as I ""program" music theory into muscle memory. .... If my first finger is on the root of I on the first string, then that means my pinky is on the inverted third of I on the third string, which means I can play an arpeggio with 4-3-1 (shift) - 4 .... It is not necessary to follow the theory here. What I'm relating are the relationships of observation, intent and action. Completely applicable for retrievals and other, related work.

The second aspect is through my right hand. If you (general you) follow me thus far, this is another mind that is not mind. It's as if I divide my body in two, vertically. The right hand is executing a 1-2-1-2 finger motion and is all about the embodiment of intent. This is the phrasing, the articulation, the attack .... it's about how the left hand is translated into sound.

Then there is the third "mind" in form, and that's my feet. This is about time. As a bass player, I am all about time. There is nothing else but time. It's not about time moving forward. It's about a single point from which time exists. I'm playing from a still point, a zero point, and I can play with it. (To hear a true master of time, listen to Art Tatum. His time is better than an atomic clock. Serious.) In a way this is a new metapoint. It's about strengthening an atrophied muscle ....

We see this in practice in other areas, such as those who chant, sacred drumming &c &c. We come together in TIME and time stands still ....  And time has a breadth (breath!) and I'm free to play with time in this space. One is where I say it is.

Then there is a forth dimension at play .... I am both the doer and the observer, and the observer of the observer ....

From there it gets a little more complex, but the most important aspect is play. Because it's fun to play! Not just play, as in play the instrument, play because of the joy of playing. Playing with my creation .... "Go forth and errorize," as once articulated by Daevid Allen.

The point, of course, is not what I do or what you should do and who the sam hill cares. It's about finding what works for you, and doing what is yours to do.

Doing what is yours to do is all that matters.

Again looks a very interesting post you made here but so unclear for my poor english...

First please explain this sentence in stupid language or the simplest you can trying to stay as accurate please.

Finally, could you be kind enough to give me clear subtitles by connecting the dots between your bass analogy and the 3 elements; intent, observation and action which seems to form the relationship you made between your bass and retrievals which composed your forth dimension and(maybe your second analogy ?) as the doer and the observer, and the observer of the observer please ?

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #112 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 5:31pm

I agree with what Kathy said.

Lights of Love wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 5:25pm:
Uno wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 3:44pm:

Uno, I think focused attention in the heart chakra area is most productive.  This is where I try to live even in an ordinary wakeful state of consciousness. 

Studies are now being done that scientifically demonstrate the heart communicates to the brain more than the brain communicates with the heart.

Here's a short video demonstration.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjPsEiohoA

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #113 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 5:43pm

Strictly my experience:

Quiet vs. Still: Just because someone quits talking does not mean they quit moving.

Focus on nostrils &c: While I know likely dozens of breathing techniques, I'm unlikely in a poor position to advise any. Depends on what one is trying to accomplish.

Cave of Brahma: deep magic not required. Simply shift attention to this area in meditation and the mind goes quiet. Why is a very interesting question.

Heart vs. other chakras: poor, poor solar plexus always gets short shrift. Heart chakra.Throat chakra. Third eye. Crown chakra. All this focus on the upper chakras. To connect with embodiment: solar plexus. Countless lines of yogis and other "wise guys" advise us to focus on the third eye, develop siddhis, &c. And then when they think you're not looking you catch them kicking their dog.
Connect to the solar plexus to connect to embodiment. Otherwise you (general you) fall out of balance too as the lower chakras run their bearings dry.

^ None of the above is advice.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #114 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 6:08pm

Quote:
[quote]
   Especially those connected to male bodies, 

? Because there are female who are connected to male bodies ?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #115 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 6:14pm

Focus 69 wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 5:27pm:
First please explain this sentence in stupid language or the simplest you can trying to stay as accurate please.

Finally, could you be kind enough to give me clear subtitles by connecting the dots between your bass analogy and the 3 elements; intent, observation and action which seems to form the relationship you made between your bass and retrievals which composed your forth dimension and(maybe your second analogy ?) as the doer and the observer, and the observer of the observer please ?

The intent is to bring the formless into form. This is the metapoint we as creator beings create.

We exercise the muscle of this metapoint to make it stronger. A retrieval is one way to do so, but not the only way.

We place the intent. We bring it into form. This is how we make cake. We have the intent of a cake. Without intent there is no form. The cake is formless at this point. We mix the ingredients (the alchemy). We bake the cake. We eat the cake. We are free to share it with our friends or snarf it down by ourselves in one sitting. Up to you! Your creation.

The example I cite could be for anything. For dance, for building a house. For a retrieval. Same thing. We have bodies. They're darn useful for getting things done. OBE,OBE, BFD.

The longer example I cite above is about clearly communicating to my body what I want; teaching my body what she is to do so that it becomes muscle memory; and finally, bringing the formless into form (make music). The kewl thing to me is it is gone as soon as it is. It's always there and never there! Love it.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #116 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 6:38pm

Quote:

Well, God is not dead, and there are 3 individuals present in the body,   

Who are those 3 individuals ?

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #117 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 6:40pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 1:43pm:
Regarding the video 1796 refers to below, when I started to do retrievals I started to do them with imagination being a part of the strategy.

1. I would see a spirit that is in duress.
2. I figured I was shown this spirit because it needed help.
3. I imagined myself helping this spirit, but I wouldn't see anything.
4. Suddenly, I would click out (not fall asleep)  and find myself in the place the spirit in need of help was located. Events would proceed without my imagining anything, and I could see what was taking place.

On some occasions I would be warned ahead of time that a retrieval would take place. For example, one time I heard a voice say, "Get ready to see something horrible." A moment later I saw a lady who died in a fire and was still experiencing a fire, and I helped her break free from this experience.

Initially I wondered if I was actually helping with the process of retrieving spirits. One day while meditating I asked if I was actually doing so. I was shown the cover of Robert Monroe's book "Far Journeys."  The book opened so that page 144 could be felt, and so that page 145 could be seen. I had just received this book in the mail, but had yet to open it. I stopped meditating and grabbed a copy of the book I had received. I opened the book to where page 144  could be found, and it was the first page of a chapter called "Rescue Mission." As far as I know, this is the first time Robert wrote about retrievals. I felt the page number on page 144 rather than saw it, because the first page number of each chapter of this book doesn't display the page number.  The second page number of each chapter does display the page number. This is why I was able to see page 145. Since I had yet to open the book, there is no way I could've known that the first page number of each chapter isn't displayed. There is also no way I could've known that a chapter called "Rescue Mission" started on page 144.

Regarding getting information that could be verified later as a retrieval takes place, it might not always be possible to receive information in this way. There are other things to focus  one's attention on. In the video 1796 provided a link for, Bruce provides an example where he was able to later verify information he received nonphysically, but not during a retrieval. There have been numerous times that I received information nonphysically that I didn't know about beforehand that I could verify later.

Regarding using the imagination method, spirit world travel is different than physical travel. You don't walk to  some location or use a means of transportation such as a bus to get somewhere. Rather, you set the intent to go somewhere. Imagination is a way of setting intent. Also, Astral worlds are the result of imagination, so it makes sense that imagination might have something to do with what is going on.

Vicky mentioned knowing what her guidance feels like. I understand why she said this. When I receive a message from my guidance, I can usually sense the presence of this guidance.

As I think I mentioned earlier, I help with retrievals in a different way now. I merge with the spirit that needs help, and cleansing energy is applied so that the spirit can be cleansed so it can move on to a higher level of being. Sometimes as this takes place, the friendly spirits that help me do this, send me imagery that helps me understand what is going on with the spirit that needs help. I merge with such spirit only to the extent that is needed. It wouldn't be healthy for me to become aware of their entire psychological profile. During the early days of doing retrievals in such a way I experienced some of the lives of the spirits that need help, this was done only so I  would understand what is taking place. Once I got the gist of what is taking place, it became unnecessary for me to  become aware of all of the details.

I believe it is important to state that a person might help with retrievals while asleep, without realizing that he or she is doing so. If one wants to know if this is so, they can ask their higher self/guidance if it is. They might receive the answer in the form of a dream.

1796 wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 7:50am:
This is Bruce Moen teaching. He is describing a hypothetical example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDjRJ5NA2jY

Thanks a lot for sharing this little procedure !!

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #118 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 6:56pm

Quote:
Uno wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 1:41pm:
When shifting attention to make the mind go quiet, does it matter if it the attention is shifted to the pineal gland or one of the nostrils?

The old ways have come forward again. Making fun of that which self doesn't understand nor perceive well.
Cheesy

Neither, but as the left and right brain's do the Hemi-Sync tango dance, in combo with a person attuning more to Love than not, then the Pineal starts secreting fast vibratory chemicals like DMT and similar, which opens up a more pure perception for the individual. 

Now, if the person can get all the 6 glands/color frequencies/inner dimensions from red to purple all in balance, integrated, and then the Pineal and the Heart through the above and attunement to Love. 

Then does the Pituitary, the 7th Mastergland become fully active in a spiritualized consciousness sense and not just typical human body function sense. 

And that leads to what some call the full experience and perception of "White Light", PUL, God, Source, conscious Oneness, etc, etc, etc. 

Yeshua was the last one, and the first one in a very long time, who completed this process to the nth degree while connected to a human body.  Others shall follow.  It is the pathless path that all are called to walk, but only some in this life, walk it consciously and on the straight and narrow.
       It takes a lot of humility and knee bending to fully follow, and some selves have so much pride, so much distrust of authority, so much fear, so much angst and woundedness, that the Heart is very closed.  A closed, defensive, non open Heart cannot walk that straight and narrow path, till that changes and fear is dealt with directly and transformed. 

While humor can definitely be a part of that, sarcasm rarely ever comes from the same place as true, Heart centered humor.  Sarcasm, like corruption, is a twisting of, and distorted reflection of truth. 

Sarcasm, should be called, what it truly is, "Heart Scar-Chasm". 

And Yeshua and Justin wept.

Few questions id you dont mind;

1/ Could someone tell me what the substance which is really secreted when one feel that fantastic feeling in the middle of the cave ?
2/ Could someone telling me what (and why) " this unreal sensation of "sucking/melting/secretion/ anti-matter feeling" in the middle of the cave is ?
3/ Does hemi sync more than advised to complete "the full spectrum" or not ?
4/ Is this structure you describe an analogy of chakras ? "all the 6 glands/color frequencies/inner dimensions from red to purple all in balance, integrated, and then the Pineal and the Heart through the above and attunement to Love. "
5/ Would you give me A VERY SIMPLE, BRIEF and consensual procedure to light that structure ? (i had a very brutal Kundalini rise by the way when i first dig the topic...)

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #119 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 7:11pm

Well for whatever reason, when I meditate, I usually do so lying down with my hands on the solar plexus area.   

It seems to keep the energies more balanced as the kundalini opens up and flows in a sort of 8. 

Re: the heart: There are actually two "heart" centers in the body.  There is the unawakened heart, which is the thymus gland and resonates very strongly with what astrologers call Venus.  It's primarily sort of a cyan color type frequency.  It's nice and all, but it's very "personal love" oriented. 

But then there is the "awakened heart", which actually relates to our actual physical heart.  This part of us, resonates powerfully with the Sun and Golden Light. 

This requires a balance and integration of the 6 other glands, as well as a mastering of the 6th center, aka the purple level.

Or in other words, the purple can lead to the golden light. 

It's merging/balancing the awakened heart with the pineal, along with the other centers, that reveals the pure White Light of PUL. 

It's never really about focus on any one center, dimension, color frequency or the like.  It's always about balance, merging, integration.

Just as White Light (symbol for PUL) can become refracted into 6 main colors (think of these as 6 main dimensions or levels of consciousness) when it becomes unbalanced, so too in our energy system are we unbalanced/polarized, and need to bring it all back into harmony with one another.

You need a little red and Mars to get shite done in this world and to have a backbone.  You need a little coral pink of the Moon of the "gut", you need some yellow Mercury of the intellect and left brain to understand and perceive things consciously, you need cyan of Venus to harmonize with others or deep green of Saturn's positive, teaching side for testing change to help bring balance, you need some deeper blue of Uranus to understand your creativity, will, self expression and the "fulcrum" point between the "lower" and "higher" parts of self, you need the violets and purples of Neptune and Jupiter to feel a more universal connectedness, to have the power of integration between the red and blue, etc, and you need the golden Heart of the Sun and Arcturus, well because you need Love to be positive in general. 

Merge them all together one within each other, then you become the original expression, the White Light.  You become like Yeshua and our Source. 

Over focus on any one center, for lack of balance and integration, is not really particularly recommended unless you have a real strong imbalance in an area. 

Say you're really, really, really yellow.  Well, what's the opposite of yellow, but purple.  Focus on purple can help to balance out the yellow.  That's why the Mercury ruled Gemini and Virgo have their "opposite" signs as Jupiter and/or Neptune ruled Sagittarius and Pisces. 

Hmmm, it's all an integrated system of "checks and balances".   

Little too red and Martian, well, might be good to focus a lot on cyan and Venus to help balance that out. Hmm,  Mars ruled Aries's opposite Sign is Venus ruled Libra.  Shocked

These more extreme situations/imbalances are the exceptions to where you really want to focus on a particular center.  Course, focus on the awakened heart is always a good, positive thing since it is such a fast vibratory and balanced vibration.

BUT, the Pituitary is even "beyond" read ,"faster vibratory" than the Heart.  Just as White Light is beyond and faster vibratory than Golden Light. 

Why not shoot for the Ultimate?  Why be content with a limited expression/attunement, when self can have the fully Universal, fully free expression/attunement? 

Put the receptive left hand on the Heart and the directive, Yang polarized right hand on the Pineal, and infuse the Purple with the Gold, and if you're doing everything else right and are otherwise close to the White Light, you might find your Pituitary becoming more active/awake, if Kundalini is flowing all the way to there and back, in a constant 8.
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2017 at 10:22pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.