Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
OBE experiencers and Retrievals's technique (Read 60122 times)
Focus 69

ALK Member

Re: OBE experiencers and Retrievals's technique
Reply #120 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 7:20pm

Vicky wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 2:31pm:
Recoverer 2 wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 1:43pm:
I believe it is important to state that a person might help with retrievals while asleep, without realizing that he or she is doing so. If one wants to know if this is so, they can ask their higher self/guidance if it is. They might receive the answer in the form of a dream.

While reading your reply this is what I was thinking too.  To add to that I was gonna say that we are always doing things nonphysically that we here physically are not always aware of. 

For example during retrievals where we have click-outs, we as our physical selves are only consciously aware of bits and pieces, but there's till the nonphysical part of ourselves that is fully aware of what's going on. 

So the same is true for "everywhen" else.  I know that intentions are very layered things.  We in the physical view intention as what we are directly focused on wanting, typically with the immediate plan of going and producing a resultant action from it.  However, another layer of how intention works is by mere thought, feeling, or even curiosity however mildly we may be aware of it.  And then another layer is when we intend/want/desire something but we don't know what steps it takes to bring it into being, but inherent in our desire and intention is the acquiescence of our willingness to do and experience whatever is necessary to make that happen.  I call this an "indirect intention".  We may not necessarily be consciously aware of it in the waking state of consciousness but on some level we are aware and willing.

I bet you, Albert, like me are always keeping it in mind that this physical "picture" of ourselves and our lives is but a reflection of our true being.  Just like how when we dream about ourselves, the dream version of us is only a conveyed representation of us, not the whole picture. 

Interesting declension yes, and clever neologism "everywhen" haha

Very surprising also those hidden dynamics you discover during OBE or phasing when you realise that this incongruous sexual urges describes by Monroe was not a joke ^^

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #121 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 8:39pm

Focus 69 wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 6:38pm:
Quote:

Well, God is not dead, and there are 3 individuals present in the body,   

Who are those 3 individuals ?

I "think" I may know 2 of them, but I'm not sure of the 3rd.  In any case, these are just the initial folks.  After they and Yeshua with them come, people will become inspired to follow their lead/example, and we'll quickly see bright White Light Christ flowers popping up here, there, and everywhere, slowly and sporadically at first, but faster and faster as time goes on. 

The Edgar Cayce readings give clues to who 2 of them might be.  Cayce's guidance talks about the future direct, literal reincarnation of two past spiritual facilitators and their future roles as helpers at times of great change. 

One is the reincarnation of Ra Ta/Ra, as a liberator.  According to Cayce's guidance, Ra was a past life influence for Edgar Cayce himself, aka part of his "Disk". 

The other is the reincarnation of John the beloved/Patmos of the NT, who would be an important spiritual messenger also during the times of great change.   

It's not all that important exactly who these folks are now, except to know that they are here and will come forward and do what they are meant to, when the time is right. 

True, complete enLightenment, in some ways is no big deal, because we all are of Source and Love.  It's just a matter of remembering and revealing that.  Humanity needs some in our face reminders of what true attunement to Source and PUL looks like in the flesh, and that's why it's going to happen and happen in the way it's going to happen. 

Last time it happened, they took the one who did so and put him on an unreachable pedestal and into an untouchable God.  He never wanted that.  He wants us to follow in his footsteps and become like him--a fully conscious, Co-Creating Child of a most beautiful Source.   

If you really think about it, it's really no big deal at all to remember who and what you really are, is it?  Or that we all have the same potential and ultimate destiny, since we all come from that same Source in some way or another (some of our Spirit selves were directly created by Source and some by the Co-Creator, first returned Child).

As the completed being told Bob Monroe in his 3rd book, UJ, "There is no greater and no lesser".   If we all are of the same essence, source, beingness and most are moving back to conscious perception/beingness of same, how could there be "greater" or "lesser"? 

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #122 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 11:17pm

Quote:
1/ Could someone tell me what the substance which is really secreted when one feel that fantastic feeling in the middle of the cave ?

Could be a combo rather than just one. Maybe a mix of serotonin, DMT, oxytocin, etc?  I'm not a brain scientist and haven't been all that interested in that.

Quote:
2/ Could someone telling me what (and why) " this unreal sensation of "sucking/melting/secretion/ anti-matter feeling" in the middle of the cave is ?

Different people experience things differently. I'm not sure I experience it quite like the above. For me, when I get really deep and attuned, I tend to feel waves of expanding sensation, then deep stillness, then waves of expanding, deep stillness, as a cyclic pattern.

Quote:
3/ Does hemi sync more than advised to complete "the full spectrum" or not ?

No outside aid or prop is really truly necessary in any ultimate sense, but as far as tools and aids go, Hemi-Sync is one of the more effective of them.  But none of these ever cause consciousness growth and consciousness growth is what we're truly after.  These aids and props are "body attunement" facilitators.  Because we find ourselves connected to a body, in a physical level, such aids and tools can definitely help the body itself raise it's vibration some temporarily or become more perceptive temporarily. 
      But the most important part always in how well you live your life in relation and interaction with others. 

Quote:
4/ Is this structure you describe an analogy of chakras ? "all the 6 glands/color frequencies/inner dimensions from red to purple all in balance, integrated, and then the Pineal and the Heart through the above and attunement to Love. "

Yes and no.  No in the technical sense, and yes in they are similar in a sense. The difference is that both I, and Cayce's guidance, focus more on the endocrine glandular system/hormonal secretion system, rather than some abstract, invisible energy centers as sometimes Chakras are described as. There are other levels and metaphors that we could look at this energy system as, but I'm concerned with the "physicalization", or rather the transformation of the physical, so focus on the endocrine glands themselves I find is more helpful. 

But a simple and mostly accurate metaphor is physical Light vs color.  Light is made up of various different colors, or can be artificially refracted into various colors right?  Consider the White Light the original consciousness and a symbol/metaphor for our Source and PUL.
     When we use our spiritual Will, given to us by our Creator(s), we can either "maintain" that original, pure state of White Light, our Source, our true essence, pure Love, or we "move away" from it to varying degrees. 

When we move away only a little, we temporarily refract the White Light within to say a more Golden hue tone.  Separate a little more and then we start to phase to a more violet or purple hue. Get a little more selfish and separative, then we phase more to the consciousness that "blue" symbolizes and "radiates" as an "emanation". 

So on, and so on, as you slow down the frequency of White Light, to ever slower and more limited, distorted "channeling" of same, till you get to red, which is rather selfish and separative in nature.  Ever meet someone with a mostly red aura in a consistent sense?   Usually quite self centered and more than a little negative. 

If you choose to become REALLY closed off from PUL and your original essence aka Source Consciousness, then it can show up in emanation as a complete lack of Light, which appears as "black" or "darkness". 
Auras of hard core psychopathic type humans, are often filled with very dark, low, leaden crimson reds and seeming "black".  Avoid such humans as they are truly bad hombres to whom slitting your throat, locking you in their basement for "fun", etc is no different than you thinking about what you will have for breakfast or dinner. 

Course, I'm over simplifying it.  As consciousnesses connected to a body and the physical, which is the "mixed" level par excellence, often we are working on various different levels simultaneously.  This shows up in our aura correspondingly as various different colors and even "levels" of the aura.   

But, most people have consistent "predominant" color emanations.  For example, about a year ago, before I had started meditating consistently a lot like I'm doing now, I had a meditation experience with a friend, where she saw my energy as gold and purple predominantly. 
      This btw, matches up very well to my astrological chart, because the Sun and Jupiter are the strongest "Planetary" symbols in my chart (Arcturus is also strong, and that's similar to the Sun, but more powerful and a bit more towards the Golden White).  But, I'm shooting for the all pure White Light, and there is no singular symbol or the like, which can represent that.  It's beyond a singular symbol.  It's the "All in One", the Whole, the synthesis, the perfect balance, integration, and merger. 

Quote:
5/ Would you give me A VERY SIMPLE, BRIEF and consensual procedure to light that structure ? (i had a very brutal Kundalini rise by the way when i first dig the topic...)

As mentioned earlier, I don't recommend trying to stimulate Kundalini in any kind of "forcing" way at all.  Only if a person really feels nudged, or it happens to happen spontaneously and naturally. 

As to what Kundalini exactly is?  Good question.  I have some guesses, but I"m not certain.  It seems to be the basic body electricity that is most "focused", through the very electrically conductive cerebro-spinal fluid in the spine.  That it's physical level/reflection, but on a Consciousness level, it is something like, raw, powerful, unorganized Consciousness energy.  Pluto the Planet as a symbol, seems to most connect with it.   

Interestingly, Cayce's guidance called Pluto that of "Consciousness" in a very vague, generalized sense.  While Pluto didn't come up a lot in the "Life Readings" for others, it did occasionally, and sometimes was indicated as a rather negative/difficult pattern and tendency, and sometimes as a spiritualized/expanded one. 

Color frequencies I most associate with Pluto are that of very, very deep (concentrated) purple red, like eggplant and aubergine.  On a color wheel, it's between the fastest vibratory (violet/purple) and the slowest vibratory (red).  It has a lot of that raw, life, will, sexual energy of red, but spiritual, service focus and some positivity of blue, but is definitely tipped more to the red all in all, but again, very concentrated, and is a very powerful energy. 

It's purpose?  I think it's the part of the consciousness system within/without that represents really intense focus, drive, and will. It's like a more Yin balanced, really concentrated Mars on roids. It's like POWER personified.  Power is scary to many decent hearted humans. 

But power is neither constructive, nor destructive, in and of itself.  It's how you use it which matters. It's similar with Kundalini and Pluto. Kundalini and Pluto probably can be best described, in a simple way, as an AMPLIFIER.  It will amplify the relatively negative, or the relatively positive depending on how you direct it and your Will.

Much of what is written in the above will not be found in books or the like.  It comes from becoming obsessed with astrology and metaphysics and a "Unified Field Theory" of it all when self was 16, and had started to study these at 13. I did a lot of astrological charts, a lot of intuitive pondering and tuning into people, etc, etc as well as synthesizing agreeing/similar meta data, and eventually more overt guidance, to get to the present. 

But ultimately, I agree with Morrighan, best to go within, and connect with your own positive guidance team/system. 

« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2017 at 6:04am by N/A »  

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #123 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 12:38am

Focus 69 wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 6:08pm:
Quote:
[quote]
   Especially those connected to male bodies, 

? Because there are female who are connected to male bodies ?

Whoo boy, this one is a bit of a can of worms. Bodies have their own attunement, their own "personality", inclinations, etc. 

Most bodies are divided up into polarized male and female. These are a representation and reflection of a "split", an imbalance, a polarization that originally took place within a level of nonphysical consciousness. 
    I say "most bodies", because there are some rare bodies that are more inherently mixed themselves, but that's adding a lot more info. 
     Male bodies incline to certain attunement and expression, like having greater testosterone, etc.  Conversely with female bodies and estrogen and progesterone. 
     Male bodies by their very nature are more "Yang polarized", and conversely with female bodies being more "Yin polarized".
       Now our nonphysical consciousness, our "Soul", tends to be more inherently "mixed" or blended, but not in a perfectly balanced way unless you're looking at a very mature, completed Soul.
      Interestingly, I've found that when my Spirit self, split into the Two (my Disk and my spouse/Twin Soul's Disk), I actually was the Yin ("female like") polarized Disk or part, and her Disk was the more Yang polarized part.  Yet, for some reason, most of my Disk's human lives as been connected to male bodies the most.  Conversely with my Twin Soul--she has mostly connected to female bodies. 
        When a very or unusually Yin polarized/imbalanced Soul connects to a male body, it's not uncommon to find things like attraction to other men, or at the very least, getting a long a lot better with women.  Conversely when very, unusually Yang polarized Souls connect to a female body.   
       Back more on topic:  For different reasons, some biological and some cultural, male bodies tend to be more "left brain" polarized/dominant.  That's whether a more Yin or Yang polarized Soul connects to it.  Now, a Yin polarized Soul can help to "balance" out that strong Yangness of the typical male body.  The converse is also true for a Yang polarized Soul and a female body. 
       Female bodies by nature, tend to be more intuitive, receptive, empathic, gentle, and connection oriented. Part of it is biological (the mothering role/urges), and part of it is cultural/learned. And again, a very Yang Soul can balance out or cancel some of those innate tendencies.

If you want to see what the attunement of your body physical is like, divorced from your Soul and Spirit influences, then take your astrological chart, and look at your Ascendant/Rising Sign and related factors. This tells you about your bodies innate personality and tendencies independent of the real YOU. 
        I'll use self as an example.  While I have my Sun (more connects to our inner character or Soul level) in serious, deep, complex Sign of Capricorn, my Rising/Ascendant is Fiery Leo, the Sign that rules the heart and spine in the body. 
         Like a lot of Americans, I have a very mixed ancestry, but I look most like Highland Scot and have definite reddish hues, light gray blue eyes, etc.  Celtic/Gaelic bloodline is one of the surviving "Atlantean" groups.  The Atlanteans were the "red" ethnicity or group.  They were highly intuitive, highly psychic for most of their history.  This has left an imprint in their latter surviving bloodlines. 
        Many well known inventors and psychics, have had strong Atlantean body descent.  Bob Monroe, Edgar Cayce, Tom Campbell, and a number of other notables have had strong Celtic blood.
        Anyways, Leo is a Fixed Fire Sign.  It has very strong emotions/feelings, but somewhat contained/directed. All in all, it's pretty Yang polarized (especially so when male).  It has tendencies towards pride, fiery temper, strong feelings, being dramatic, being "warm hearted", being direct, being honest, being self conscious.   

In some noticeable ways, this body-personality is fairly different from my inner Soul self, which is more introverted, more quiet, more reflective, more Yin/Feminine in nature.  Sometimes the expression that others see comes more from the body influences, sometimes more from my inner Soul self, and sometimes from a mix/blend.
      When the body shines through more and people see it's expression more, people tend to see or think of this self as a loud mouth, bombastic egotist, or the like. Certainly this body does have some of that, as it's more direct, dramatic, overt, obvious, as Fire energy/attunement tends to be. 
         But the real me, the me before I connected to a body, is much more quiet, soft, reflective, etc, and definitely at least a bit Yin polarized.  People mix and match Souls to bodies in various different ways and in different combos and balances. 
         Sometimes a Soul will choose a body that is more similar to their innate patterns.  Sometimes 180* different, sometimes slightly different, all to varying different degrees. 
      For some reason I've yet to fully figure out, I've chosen similar kinds of bodies and have been born with Leo Rising at least a few times that I know of. Maybe it's the focus on the heart?  Dunno.
       The innate, high intuitiveness of this body is shown by a combo of Fire Sign Ascendant, Neptune trine the Ascendant degree, Uranus square the Ascendant, Aqua Venus opposed it, and the "ruler", the Sun in Capricorn sextile Uranus, trine Jupiter, parallel Neptune, and square Pluto. 

This is a fascinating metaphysical topic and one can get very deep and holistic into it all. There are many layers and correspondences with other aspects of life and "indications" or signs or symbols.  It all, for example, could be translated into colors as well.  Leo for example, is sort of a high orange shading into yellow in the average sense, but if the Sun is also strong at the same time, then it's more Golden Light. 
    There have been brief periods here and there where self felt and perceived for a moment or two, that it could almost fully understand and perceive all the connections between everything, all levels, all relationships both in the relative AND absolute perspectives. 
     But, ultimately, the human brain is just not equipped to hold that kind of simultaneous data for any length of time.

But some ET groups are in the process of adding "updates" to the human body, through tweaking genetics and adding some of their genetic info to it, or the like.  This is sort of like getting a Modem/router combo upgrade, so that one's body can more easily and harmoniously receive and process more data dense streams.
         Morrighan seems to think that I (nor most) don't understand the body.  Issue is more that I have an extremely holistic and deep understanding of the body, and have come to some both similar and yet very different conclusions about it. I came into this human experience/level, from being an ET for a long time (12, 000 years in human terms).  I was obsessed with genetics when I was younger, before starting to get guidance downloads when 12.  I have both an ET and human understanding of the human body. 
         Frankly, I prefer some of the previous ET bodies.  It's like driving the souped up Delorean from Back to the Future, vs driving a beat up, old Ford station wagon.  The future human bodies about a thousand years from now, will be a lot more similar to what I got use to. But all in all, I appreciate the body and try to treat it like a Temple as far as it's health and maintenance goes.   

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #124 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 7:47am

Quote:
Uno wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 2:09pm:
So help me understand: what is the difference between focusing on (give energy to) the Cave of Brahma compared to shifting the attention to either the left or the right Cave of The Nose?

There are outer attunement aids for the body, and there is the inner consciousness aspect. 

The latter is ultimately much more important than certain Yogic breath exercises, toning in a certain way, wearing/using azurite, using hemi-sync, eating mummy food, etc, etc.   

The consciousness aspect is about moment to moment choosing in relation to others and interaction. It's about seeing and focusing on the God in others, even if it's really covered over.  But that doesn't mean that one doesn't use or attune to tough love ever. 

Methods for activivating/raising the kundalini forces in the body, should not be attempted by those who are not pure in heart.   

Reason being, is if you do raise that powerful energy, but you are not near pure in heart and consciousness, then that energy goes to your highest level/gland, and then REALLY amplifies that particular gland/consciusness. 

If you're primarily focused/vibrating at the 3rd level, for example, then the adrenals will become over stimulated and that will lead to a lot of problems for self.  It will also stimulate the centers below that, the 1st and 2nd, which also will cause a lot of problems for the individual and often times, more so for others that the individual tries to influence. 

For example, Robert Bruce.  Slow vibratory guy, who has unwisely and prematurely raised kundalini, but because he has blocks at the heart and above, all that energy gets focused in the slower vibratory centers, over stimulating them. 

This leads to things like over focus on sex/over sex drive, need to control or manipulate others, need to be considered a teacher and expert by others, strong materialism, connection to negative and deceptive nonphysicals and ETs, etc, etc.  Basically 1st, 2nd, and 3rd center over stimulation. 

A sad, destructive mess that not only hurts the individual, but also others the individual influences/connects with. 

There are MANY Eastern "guru" figures that one can read about and research and see this same thing, over and over again.  Unwise stimulation of kundalini before it's time. 

Only those primarily focused at the 6th level are prepared to wisely, safely, and helpfully raise that powerful body energy up.  Funny true story.  When I was a little kid, I had one of those old, pull down a lever, go through some pictures with associated sayings toys.  Well, my toy broke and when I pulled the lever, it would always say, "purp bite, the snow is white".  Course it was talking about color and originally would have either said something about purple, or something about white.  But it got mixed up.
     Hmmm, might be some weird metaphysical truth to it.  The purple and the gold, comes before the white.  If you're mostly red, yellow, and green with a dash of blue, again, not recommended to fool around with raising up Kundalini.    

I would recommend to stop playing with yer noses to put it more bluntly.   

You wrote "It will also stimulate the centers below that, the 1st and 2nd, which also will cause a lot of problems for the individual"

What is the 1rst 2rd and 3rd level and all those levels ? Chakras ? And what kind of problems are you talking about please ?

And what Robert Bruce did wrong to block a the heart exactly ?

Are you referencing to Aura colors here ?;  "The purple and the gold, comes before the white.  If you're mostly red, yellow, and green with a dash of blue"

How do you do to see those colors ? During meditation or even in C1 waking ? (soory many questions...)

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #125 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 8:08am

Morrighan wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 5:43pm:
Strictly my experience:

And then when they think you're not looking you catch them kicking their dog.

looool

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #126 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 8:09am

Thanks for the responses to the questions posted previously in the thread.

Awareness - the state or condition of being aware / perception about what is within and around you.

Intention - an act or instance of determining mentally upon some action or result / an aim or plan.

Attention/focus - the action of dealing with or taking special care of someone or something / the centre of interest or activity / giving energy and possibility to something.

Distinction/contrast - the recognizing or noting of differences; discrimination / to compare in order to show unlikeness or differences; note the opposite natures, purposes, etc., of. / to make clear or at least clearer than before.

A previous post about conscience started in the morning the same day it was uploaded. Some time of that morning was spent writing a short preface to the post and definitions were sorted and added. An intention was made: finish the text later, see if any content comes up during the day. Shower.

I met a colleague in the kitchen at work and she told me about the bucket held in her hands. It was meant to be a coffee dregs deposit bucket. Her intention was to later distribute the dregs around her house to repel cats. I noted her use of the remains of my previous addiction, my everyday drug of choice to inhibit calm and clear thought. That's how it worked for me at least.

While focusing on work, being occupied with work, putting energy into work and hence producing work, all of a sudden an image appeared in my mind and I jotted down some spur of the moment symbols about conscience and emotions for recall later. Continued work, and suddenly images of halos arrived in my mind and jotted down the word halo. Attention was then shifted to work. That's a behind the scenes look at that particular post. Intention first, then attention/focus/action.

The following day: intended to find background music suitable for work. The thoughts drifted off to my dark half, the part of myself receiving the least amount of light. Wondered what a specific band was up to and found a new album, shifted though and listened to a song. Alive came the clear, defined and unapologetic sound of bulldozers' intent for destruction and obstruction. Easy to recognize. But how about that which presents itself as good, seemingly does good, becomes indistinguishable from proper good, and yet hold and hide the same bad intent? Most people are fallible and transparent in some way or another. Good can be good, but can also be apparent good. Continued listening to the song. My jaws tightened, was I getting angry? Sluggish and heavy? The voice in the song was distorted, pierced by icy spikes of hard emotions, contempt and scorn. Was not afraid of the music and what it represented, but noticed the lure, the pull of apparent strength. Continued to listen. Repeat. Then there was light pressure at the top of my head, followed by a sense of waking up in a bubble and a mildly confusing sense of joy and happiness (due to the sudden contrast). I also sensed a sphere of warmth moving down from the head and spreading downwards. I acknowledged gratitude, that the decider part of me woke up again. Turned off the song, put on familiar light work music, and attention was directed at work.

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #127 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 8:26am

Morrighan wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 6:14pm:
Focus 69 wrote on Jun 9th, 2017 at 5:27pm:
First please explain this sentence in stupid language or the simplest you can trying to stay as accurate please.

Finally, could you be kind enough to give me clear subtitles by connecting the dots between your bass analogy and the 3 elements; intent, observation and action which seems to form the relationship you made between your bass and retrievals which composed your forth dimension and(maybe your second analogy ?) as the doer and the observer, and the observer of the observer please ?

The intent is to bring the formless into form. This is the metapoint we as creator beings create.

We exercise the muscle of this metapoint to make it stronger. A retrieval is one way to do so, but not the only way.

We place the intent. We bring it into form. This is how we make cake. We have the intent of a cake. Without intent there is no form. The cake is formless at this point. We mix the ingredients (the alchemy). We bake the cake. We eat the cake. We are free to share it with our friends or snarf it down by ourselves in one sitting. Up to you! Your creation.

The example I cite could be for anything. For dance, for building a house. For a retrieval. Same thing. We have bodies. They're darn useful for getting things done. OBE,OBE, BFD.

The longer example I cite above is about clearly communicating to my body what I want; teaching my body what she is to do so that it becomes muscle memory; and finally, bringing the formless into form (make music). The kewl thing to me is it is gone as soon as it is. It's always there and never there! Love it.

So metapoint is another way to label an intent ? Why the need to create a new word ? Or is there a concept i am missing here ?

And why do you then make a DIRECT relation with retrieval ???

Now if one could consider metapoint as a fancy way to express an intent, (no offense here just try to understand you combining to my poor english...) could you explain me what i am supposed to understand here;

"(To hear a true master of time, listen to Art Tatum. His time is better than an atomic clock. Serious.) In a way this is a new metapoint. It's about strengthening an atrophied muscle ...."

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #128 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 9:03am

To grasp the concept of meta, here is a meta-joke: a bloke walks into a pub. Something happens. The result is hilarious!

What then, is the metapoint of form and formlessness?

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #129 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 9:21am

Quote:
You wrote "It will also stimulate the centers below that, the 1st and 2nd, which also will cause a lot of problems for the individual"

What is the 1rst 2rd and 3rd level and all those levels ? Chakras ? And what kind of problems are you talking about please ?

1st=gonads/sex glands (Principally Mars and Pluto's "start" or base, and the color red), 2nd=leydig cells right above same (principally Moon and coral pink), 3rd=adrenal gland (principally Mercury and yellow). 

Problems, as written earlier: "This leads to things like over focus on sex/over sex drive, need to control or manipulate others, need to be considered a teacher and expert by others, strong materialism, connection to negative and deceptive nonphysicals and ETs, etc, etc.  Basically 1st, 2nd, and 3rd center over stimulation. 

Another way of saying it, is overly mired in and overly attached to the mud that is the physical, as well as overly attuned to selfishness/self centeredness, fear, ego, etc. Hyper egotistical, but this often "hidden" from others, by keeping one's real thoughts, feelings, to self, because self knows that if self was open and direct with all that to others, that they would see how much issues, ego, and negativity going on. 

However, sometimes a "guru" figure accumulates so much attention from, manipulation of, and power over their "disciples", that their "inner circle" starts to see the mask removed because the false guru is so confident others are under their power and control fully.  THIS leads to some extreme abuse and misuse of power. 

Quote:
And what Robert Bruce did wrong to block a the heart exactly ?

For most, it's often a combo of different things.  Often time wounds or abuse from others contributes, often times too much selfishness which leads to separateness or lack of feeling of connection to others in a more Universal way, and often--influence from outside of themselves.  Commonly called "possession", but better called "influence", from negative nonphysicals or ET's.  There is a negative ET group that is particularly crafty and well learned in the manipulation of humans and their beliefs, perceptions, etc to the human's detriment or their influence on others. 

But, deep down, at it's core, it's most related to a lack of self and other Love. They don't yet know and fully accept that they are an extension of a most beautiful Child of a most beautiful, Loving Parent.

Quote:
Are you referencing to Aura colors here ?;  "The purple and the gold, comes before the white.  If you're mostly red, yellow, and green with a dash of blue"

Mostly yes, I am.  These radiative emanations that we can perceive and translate into color terms, relate to a combo of how our Consciousness is, and how it streams through a body in this level.  There are both physical dimension rule sets and larger system rule sets, that interact and are connected within a whole system. 
     More specifically, aura colors MOST correspond, to how our Consciousness interacts with the endocrine glandular system aka the "Centers" I referred to earlier.  If for example, you have a lot of Consciousness focus in the awakened Heart and in the Pineal gland, then Gold and Purple type colors and shades, will be strong in your auric emanation. 

If you have a lot of focus in your 1st Center, aka the gonad/sex gland, and say the 3rd Center--your adrenals, then you will tend to have a lot of red and yellow (or tan) type shades in your aura. 

But no one is "doing it to you" (though negative forces can try to nudge you in limiting directions).  It's all about choice and focus.  All can become pure White Light eventually. It's all about choice, focus, and how these influence consciousness growth, stagnation, and/or retrogression. 

There have been some, somewhat mature Souls who have come into this Earth to help in retrieving, but because of the difficult nature of this dimension, the friction, challenge, apparent chaos, and much suffering some of these at some point, took a wrong turn in their life with a limiting choice or belief, and then they started to retrogress consciousness wise. Sometimes this is "helped" by meddling, outside influences like negative nonphysicals and/or ET's.

This is part of the reason why, literal, direct reincarnation of more mature Souls tends to be more rare than not. Rosalind McKnight's main nonphysically focused guide "Ah So", didn't want to give Rosie or Bob Monroe his real Earth name when he was focused here, because he said doing so, would tend to match up his energies more to the physical Earth than he would like. 

Now, Ah So is a pretty strong, mature, true Helper whose primary focus is within the Golden Level of Love outside of this system, aka
Arcturus
.  If he is hestitant to become too enmeshed with physical energies again, can you imagine what the average mature retreiver type consciousness would feel about taking another direct dive in after a previous Earth human life? 

Well, that's part of why it's more rare than the "new Disk mixes" and projection into a new Earth-human life experience. 

Quote:
How do you do to see those colors ? During meditation or even in C1 waking ? (soory many questions...)

I rarely ever see, in a physical sense, anything other than what we commonly see in physical reality.   Wink   I have here and there, seen colors (and the etheric glow is very easy to perceive in a physical like way), little flashes of light (often while reading, writing, or thinking of something), sort of seeing White Light during meditation sometimes, and "spying, nonphysical, large spiders", but all in all, I most perceive things in an intuitional way.  Sort of pure knowing, without any "sense related" phenomena. 

This is related to strong attunement to the awakened Heart, the Pineal, and starting to activate the Pituitary. 

The White Light is the fastest vibratory Consciousness. The Golden White Light is the next fastest vibratory level of Consciousness (Arcturus leading to Galactic Core).  The Golden is the next fastest vibratory main level of Consciousness (Sun leading to Arcturus).  Then the purple-violet range (Jupiter and Neptune), then the blue (Uranus), then cyan (Venus), then yellow (Mercury), coral pink (Moon), and red (Mars).   Pluto is less of a specific gland/center, and more related to Kundalini and the process of same. 

Then we have Saturn= complete lack of Light, aka "darkness, blackness".  When a Soul becomes so closed off from PUL and Source as to become pure negative selfisheness aka hard core psychopathic, then they destroy themselves.  Saturn symbolizes this "nil" or "non dimension" experience of self destruction. Often times when Saturn IS strong in a person's chart and psyche, it most connects to the 1st Center along with Mars. 

By "strong" in a chart, I mean especially when in the 1st House, near the Ascendant degree from the 12th, or conjunct the traditional, faster moving ruler of the Ascendant Sign. For example, if a person had Virgo Rising, and the ruler of same, Mercury, was conjunct Saturn, then Saturn would be a lot stronger than it would be normally. 
    Other conditions include general angularity (4th, 7th, and 10th House positions or near their cusps especially when in major aspect to the Ascendant degree), in the 5th House especially when in major aspect to the Ascendant degree, and/or conjunct the Sun. 

These in order from strongest to relatively less so, show a very highlighted Saturn in a chart.  One can apply all the above to any other Planetary symbol. 
     For example, I said that in my chart, I have Sun and Jupiter strongest. Quick examples of how that is indicated in the chart.  Jupiter is the Planet closest to my Ascendant and in the 1st House, it's trine the ruler of the Sign it's in, Mercury and less than a full degree, it's trine the Sun which is also the ruler of the Ascendant, it's conjunct the traditional ruler of both the 4th and 9th Houses (Mars).   
       For the Sun, I was born near Solar Perihelion when the Earth is closest to the Sun in it's orbit around same, Sun is in a powerful Cardinal Sign (Capricorn) which is the Sign of it's "rebirth", the Sun is in my 5th House, and has strong major aspects to many other Planets (most of them).  Widely conjunct Mercury, closely trine Mars, trine Jupiter, trine Saturn (traditional ruler of the Sun, Mercury, and Venus Signs), sextile Uranus, parallel Neptune, and closely square Pluto. 
     The only Planets it's not directly in main aspect to, are the Moon and Venus.  (These are highlighted in other ways--Venus is in the 7th and opposed Ascendant degree, Moon and MC signs being Venus ruled, and Moon widely conjunct Saturn, traditional ruler of Sun, Mercury, and Venus Signs).

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #130 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 9:26am

Hi Focus69, just wanted to let you know that while your questions are interesting and worthwhile to ask, I'm going to disengage from answering them on the board unless really nudged to. 

As Morrighan has said, go within.  All knowledge and wisdom is within each Soul.  It's just a matter of opening up to it.  For that, building a relationship with your own internal guidance system and team, is important. 

If I or anyone act too much as a "guru ticket machine booth", then others can get over dependent on a limited source (me and most other humans), when they have access to unlimited sources deep within. 

Thank you for the opportunity of service, and I'll keep in touch for sure, in a more casual way, but you can get your own answers and don't need to ask me or others all these questions.

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #131 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 9:35am

Hi Uno,

Don't know if you remember or not, but in your earliest incarnation here, both Albert and I said we got the sense that you have a lot of potential. Speaking for self, I rarely say things lightly or causally, unless I'm just joking/fooling around.  I wasn't then. 

I get the very strong sense, that this is a very Uranian and Plutonian life for you.  A life of extremes and learning to balance polarization, and integrating the fast vibratory and the slower vibratory. As well as directly facing the inner; individual and outer; collective shadow.

It appears like you're moving in the positive direction, as well as starting to balance and integrate these contrasting inner and outer energies more.  I'm not sure what all this talk of good, apparent good, etc is all about, but I guess that's ultimately, more about you and part of the above process. 

Anyways, just wanted to say, good job, glad to see the above, and guidance is happy about things.  Hi 5.  Smiley   
  (p.s., the above is not apparent good and positivity, but sincerely meant).

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #132 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 9:51am

KB, thanks. I haven't read ACIM and know nothing about it. The way you and others describe it is how I see apparent good - claims to be good, but really isn't: the opposite of good, the opposite of what it claims to be. Again, I have no knowledge about it. It's just an example I think you will understand and relate to. That said, I have no further interest in the example nor to energize it with my focus more than as an example.

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #133 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 10:33am

Uno wrote on Jun 10th, 2017 at 9:51am:
KB, thanks. I haven't read ACIM and know nothing about it. The way you and others describe it is how I see apparent good - claims to be good, but really isn't: the opposite of good, the opposite of what it claims to be. Again, I have no knowledge about it. It's just an example I think you will understand and relate to. That said, I have no further interest in the example nor to energize it with my focus more than as an example.

I knew what you meant in a general sense, but not sure what situation or who you were applying it to?  Anybody in particular you are thinking of?   

Keep in mind the great, universal, ever present Law, Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like.  This means that it takes clarity on a being/consciousness to perceive clearly. 

Most humans do not perceive fully clearly all that often.  Often times most humans are projecting their own repressed/suppressed/disowned shadow aspects onto other humans that stir same up. 

This is called "typical, human judgement".   It takes a lot of consistent and strong attunement to PUL to truly start seeing life, others, and the larger reality in a truly clear, balanced, and holistically accurate manner. 

Only those fully of the Consciousness that the White Light represents, fully see/perceive fully clearly and accurately.

Understanding these Laws, reactions, and how energetic interaction, attraction and repulsion works, is very important to learn how to "better know self" and see self more clearly.

For example, if Yeshua showed up in your neighborhood one day, but wasn't doing his miracle thang, but preaching or talking to various people and getting a bit of attention. Probably something like 1% of your town or city, would be interested in him and what he had to say, and a percentage of those might be really strongly attracted to him and his energy.  The latter would basically fall deeply in love with him.

But the majority of town or city folks, would be annoyed by him.  Likely the average "decent hearted" folk would consider him preachy and arrogant. 
     The more selfish  and negative of the town folks, would think even worse of him, and think he was trying to con people for some reason, or they would say he's a deluded, imbalanced, or a madman.  The really negative, lacking in Love folks--the malignant narcissists and psychopathic types, would vehemently HATE him with a passion and try to get rid of him.

They might concoct a plan to try to set him up and get him in legal trouble, or hire someone to off him. 

Well, isn't that interesting that when Yeshua was here publicly teaching, despite all the constant miracles, a lot of the above actually did happen.  Hmmmm.

Well, welcome to Albert's and my world, to a slightly lesser degree, but increasing in intensity as we attune more to Source and PUL. We often play the dumping ground for the projection of other people's shadows, or in other words, their inner garbage they don't want to deal with directly.

Like attracts, begets, and resonates with Like.  For example, if someone finds themselves being attracted to say R.B. or someone like him, well, that's not a good indication for the person being attracted unless the person is really good/kind hearted and is just being conned/deceived as sometimes does happen.   

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #134 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 8:42am

Hey KarmicBalancer,

Do no worry, you seem to like the spiritual literature so you must very well know the concept of impermanence hence already know my series of questions would have an end... ^^

My purpose when asking so many questions is not only ingenuous but is also to "scan your own operating system"...  (In view to try to avoid as much as i can any misunderstanding in a topic not only utterly subjective, but extraordinary hard to deal with considering our already subjective language and dialectic which represents very weak & lame tools to analyse this extremely delicate phenomenology...)

But i thank you ALL very much for your numerous very interesting messages and the time you dedicate to write them.

Please receive all my most sincere gratitude.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.