Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Send Topic Print
OBE experiencers and Retrievals's technique (Read 60665 times)
Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Re: OBE experiencers and Retrievals's technique
Reply #75 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 1:37pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 1:30pm:
That is a good point Uno.

Our minds are not our enemy. Rigid psychological conditioning we are not willing to question is the problem. In order to evaluate things accurately, we need to make use of the mind aspect of being.

Everything we have learned doesn't need to be thrown completely out the window in order for us to learn, as long as we are willing to learn something new. In some cases we'll find that there is some truth in what we learned before.

I have known some people that are so into putting down their mind aspect of being that they have a difficult time with learning something with a good level of certainty, because they won't allow themselves to use their mind. If somebody is too extreme with an approach, it could be that their approach is more conceptual and therefore ironically more mental, than they realize.

Uno wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 1:07pm:
Morrighan wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 1:01pm:
(Relevance here to retrieval techniques)

The mind takes a hike. Who is the new boss?

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #76 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 1:50pm

Hehe, I'm not going to use the mind to look for clues on Gilligan's Island but I will try the technique Morrighan.

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #77 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 2:24pm

Uno wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 1:50pm:
Hehe, I'm not going to use the mind to look for clues on Gilligan's Island but I will try the technique Morrighan.

There's much more to the Gilligan image that it would appear to appear, UnoWink It's another one of my "ha ha, only serious" posts. See: upthread. I don't personally use the technique described. AIS, neither endorse nor deny. I know some who find it useful. <shrug>

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #78 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 3:06pm

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #79 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 3:45pm

The linked thread is new to me, Uno. Many thanks.

In part what I place forward are breadcrumb trails to multidimensionality. More than one thread recently posted speaks to our "higher selves." And I am of course aware of other models such as the disc &c.

The experience I am present to evolves even as I write it here. Our team's (I, and others who are not participants here) involvement in technical work necessitates technical language that is outside the framework of this forum. I observe the majority of this work we engage in is unsuited for discussions of afterlife knowledge. This is because we (our teams) work multidimensionally, and "afterlife" comprises but a fraction of the landscape we traverse.

In the empirical knowledge all I place forth here is [redacted] I find it best to shuffle the deck for Colonel Mustard, Mrs. White, Professor Plum and Mr. Green.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #80 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 6:00pm

Quote:
[quote]I DEEPLY share your opinion about the hermetism of any "hi range standard deviation refinement"... on a psychological level at least.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the above.
[quote]

I was refering to the fact you said that very powerful energies used to be victim of ostracism by a large majority... And i was adding that i would consider your point of view very true and that it was also true from a psychological perspective...

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #81 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 6:05pm

Morrighan wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 1:32pm:
The image immediately upthread is of Bob Denver playing Gilligan on Gilligan's Isle.

^ ginormous clue

Here is one route to finding answers that I place forth with neither endorsement nor denial. Ask these four questions before asking your question:
  • are you there
  • who and or what are you
  • what do you want me to know
  • I have a question, will you answer me?

[your question]

Sorry to be that redundant but those questions are supposed to be ask when and what for again please ?

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #82 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 6:09pm

Morrighan wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 11:19am:
Focus 69 wrote on Jun 7th, 2017 at 6:55pm:
To all,

I would like to say that i am in the point in my "teaching" where i need THE PROOF !!...

The one Bruce found after 3 years... which allows everything to explode concomitantly ...

If you know how i could get over this crucial step you are more than welcome.

In my experience, Focus69, if you wish to get over the crucial step then tell your mind to go on a long hike and don't come back. The mental mind is not your friend. Remember what is telling you that you can't get along without it ....

My bad english again to blame no doubt but ...who is supposed to go for a hike here ? the mental mind or the mind ? Understood as the soul/essence ?

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #83 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 6:15pm

Morrighan wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 3:45pm:

In part what I place forward are breadcrumb trails to multidimensionality. More than one thread recently posted speaks to our "higher selves." And I am of course aware of other models such as the disc &c.

The experience I am present to evolves even as I write it here. Our team's (I, and others who are not participants here) involvement in technical work necessitates technical language that is outside the framework of this forum. I observe the majority of this work we engage in is unsuited for discussions of afterlife knowledge. This is because we (our teams) work multidimensionally, and "afterlife" comprises but a fraction of the landscape we traverse.

In the empirical knowledge all I place forth here is [redacted] I find it best to shuffle the deck for Colonel Mustard, Mrs. White, Professor Plum and Mr. Green.

I would be glad to hear about your technical language please !?

IP Logged

Morrighan

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #84 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 10:15pm

Quote:
My bad english again to blame no doubt but ...who is supposed to go for a hike here ? the mental mind or the mind ? Understood as the soul/essence ?

Do you meditate, Focus69?

Were the mission work I/we do were appropriate to this forum, I would post it here. Because the work is technical and the language for the work is technical, there is little benefit in posting examples out of context. What few I previously posted here were met with incomprehension and all that goes with that.

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #85 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 3:32am

Focus 69 wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 6:00pm:
 I was refering to the fact you said that very powerful energies used to be victim of ostracism by a large majority... And i was adding that i would consider your point of view very true and that it was also true from a psychological perspective...

Ok, read you loud and clear now.  Smiley  Yes, it definitely translates to the psychological as well.  One might say especially the psychological and the projection of repressed/disowned/repressed shadow aspects onto the other who reminds you, unconsciously, of those.

For example.  If deep down you are a preachy person, often "preaching in your head" at others, silently, and if a person comes along who is obviously, outwardly preachy, or seems that way, then you might find yourself feeling compelled to tell that person (or others, about them), "Hey, you're a preachy jerk!" 

The person in question might just have a passion for data, speaking, writing, self expression, but because you don't like that trait in yourself, but it's still strong in your unconscious, you "project" it onto the person who seems to be that way in a more obvious sense.

What happens when a very fast vibrational, very PUL attuned person runs into contact with temporarily,very slow vibrational, lacking in Love folks?

The reaction is much more basic and fundamental. It's like putting baking soda and vinegar together. You can get quite a reaction. 

The PUL attuned person tends to powerfully stir up the entire shadow of the temporarily slow vibratory/lacking in Love person.  How much of a reaction depends on the total difference between the two. 

If it's a really wide gap/difference, then it becomes very noticeable.  Say person A, more attuned to Love, is at 900 (and 1000 is pure Love) and person B is 10 (0 being complete lack of attunement to PUL, which can lead to self destruction), then the reaction is REALLY strong and noticeable.   

Person B. will come to vehemently hate/despise and really try to get rid of person A. They might say things like person A is completely worthless, completely without any value, only bad/negative, etc.

A good example of this is Jesus and some of the religious leaders of his time.  He was at 1000 (pure Love) and he was interacting with some near 0's (who he called "brood of serpents/vipers").  Big time reaction, Ka Boom! 

Other good examples are Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and the racist white folks and the entrenched power structure (fed gov.).  He was like 900 and they were nearish 50.(He was NOT killed by a crazy white supremacist, but by a CIA plot. Less because of civil rights, more because he was strongly protesting the Vietnam war). 

And so it goes with so many who have been killed, imprisoned, or banished because they were speaking truth to power, or just uncomfortable truth in general. Corruption hates truth.  Selfishness hates Love.

We're seeing some of this on the forum of late. Thankfully, you can't throw literal stones through a computer screen at another, cause I suspect a couple people might be pretty bruised up by now. (oh no, he didn't just say that, did he?)  Shocked

Well, this thread IS partly about Retrieval and retrieval is basically about communicating more expanded, accurate truth to those who currently lack conscious awareness of same.  Retrievals are also taking place in the physical level. In a sense, almost everything is about Retrieval. Any who are not yet consciously fully One with Source and the Whole, are to some extent "stuck". 

Speaking raw, direct, undliuted, powerful truth (as this self is doing now) plants important seeds in people's subconscious minds, hopefully to be sprouted sometime later when the conditions are more right for that individual.  But just speaking/communicating truth and fast vibrational information is important in and of itself, even if it doesn't seem to have any obvious good effects or might even cause controversy, fighting, etc aka that "shadow stirring up". 

Regarding controversy, see the partial quote under my profile.  It's from Jesus, and because he so well understood the collective shadow of humanity and how truth, Light, Love powerfully stirred it all up, is why he said, Quote:
"34 Think not that I have come to bring peace in the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 I have come to divide a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law, 36 And a man's enemies will be the members of his household.

37 Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 And everyone who does not take his cross and come after me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever will find his life will lose it and whoever will lose his life for my sake will find it.

40 Whoever receives you receives me, and whoever receives me receives him who sent me. 41 Whoever receives a Prophet in the name of a Prophet receives the reward of the Prophet, and whoever receives The Righteous One in the name of The Righteous One receives the reward of The Righteous One.

I'm not religious, but do find A LOT of truth in him and his teachings.  Jesus knew his powerful, pure attunement to PUL would powerfully stir up the collective shadow of both individuals he came into contact with, and humanity in general. 

I've come to follow in his footsteps, and I too come not to bring peace, but a sword. These forum "fights", etc are just practice runs for more intense, in person stuff later.

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #86 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 7:02am

Morrighan wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 10:15pm:
Quote:

Do you meditate, Focus69?

Were the mission work I/we do were appropriate to this forum, I would post it here. Because the work is technical and the language for the work is technical, there is little benefit in posting examples out of context. What few I previously posted here were met with incomprehension and all that goes with that.

Yeah i do meditate (twice each day and i even provide some meditation course) thats why i ask you to precise and reformulate between the "mental" and the "soul mind" as my english is limited sorry again for this... (add to the fact this topic is already utterly subjective, confusion is our enemy by not being very accurate...and a fantastic waste of time as i imagine you know too well in this kind of topic)

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #87 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 7:14am

I would like to add something about "helpers" which appear today important maybe for you to know on my case.

When i say i try that "helper thing" what i did is just apply the Bruce's method more or less by  asking "mentally" for a helper then pretending hearing a voice answering and begun to make up an entire conversation with "it"... Then i replicate three or four times this process during other sessions and i noticed that sometimes "its" answers was usable and pretty interesting and at some points its like i could forget and separate hence build the illusion i was not the author of the script of this voice.

So was my method "correct or not" ?

Is it preferable to make up a conversation with an helper or just waiting for signs as weaks and hardly interpretable as they can be ?

IP Logged

Reply #88 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 7:50am

This is Bruce Moen teaching. He is describing a hypothetical example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDjRJ5NA2jY

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #89 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 8:13am

Morrighan wrote on Jun 8th, 2017 at 3:45pm:

In my first incarnation on the forum I could and did use vagueness as a line of defense/offense in discussions and debates - to cause confusion. Vagueness was also a product of my inability to state my thoughts clearly. Taking a look at some older posts of mine, they are swept in emotional fog. It's anybody's guess what some of them are about, but I remember how certain I was about that which I wanted to put forth.

If one quiets the mind to the point of stillness (STFU), one is left with awareness and the possibility of pure observation?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.