Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
OBE experiencers and Retrievals's technique (Read 60119 times)
KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Re: OBE experiencers and Retrievals's technique
Reply #135 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 10:15am

I appreciate the gratitude Focus69.  Agreed, there is a lot of subjectivity involved in these areas and topics, which is why it's important for people to develop a relationship with their own internal, positive guidance system, because humans (including me currently), can make mistakes and errors of perception. 

I have not yet met one human so far, except for He/She (and we haven't physically met), who has completely clear and only accurate perception.

IP Logged

Morrighan

Multidimensional Navigator

Isle of Everywhere
Reply #136 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 10:48am

Quote:
As Morrighan has said, go within.  All knowledge and wisdom is within each Soul.  It's just a matter of opening up to it.  For that, building a relationship with your own internal guidance system and team, is important.

(modestly sanitized version)

Time/Space coordinates: Boston, USA, 1970s. Boston in that time is a very rough place. How rough is it? Even the rats wear leather jackets.

Your narrator and a gentleman now displaced in time negotiate an agreement. Said gentleman wears a lapel button that reads: "Turn Yourself In".

"Que?"

"Turn yourself IN," he says.

The penny drops.

There is no outside outside.

/end

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over — Fudd's First Law of Opposition.
It goes in — it must come out. — Teslacles Deviant to Fudd's First Law
IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #137 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 7:24am

Quote:
  I appreciate the gratitude Focus69.  Agreed, there is a lot of subjectivity involved in these areas and topics, which is why it's important for people to develop a relationship with their own internal, positive guidance system, because humans (including me currently), can make mistakes and errors of perception. 

I have not yet met one human so far, except for He/She (and we haven't physically met), who has completely clear and only accurate perception. 

Is it too indiscreet to ask you who are you talking about here please ? ;    "I have not yet met one human so far, except for He/She (and we haven't physically met), who has completely clear and only accurate perception. "

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #138 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 7:26am

Morrighan wrote on Jun 11th, 2017 at 10:48am:
Quote:
As Morrighan has said, go within.  All knowledge and wisdom is within each Soul.  It's just a matter of opening up to it.  For that, building a relationship with your own internal guidance system and team, is important.

(modestly sanitized version)

Time/Space coordinates: Boston, USA, 1970s. Boston in that time is a very rough place. How rough is it? Even the rats wear leather jackets.

Your narrator and a gentleman now displaced in time negotiate an agreement. Said gentleman wears a lapel button that reads: "Turn Yourself In".

"Que?"

"Turn yourself IN," he says.

The penny drops.

There is no outside outside.

/end

Hehe

You are our Sphinx here Wink

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #139 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 8:55am

Quote:
Is it too indiscreet to ask you who are you talking about here please ? ;    "I have not yet met one human so far, except for He/She (and we haven't physically met), who has completely clear and only accurate perception. "

Yes, I think this probably ok to answer directly and might have some larger/non specific helpfulness. Have you read Robert A. Monroe's last book, "Ultimate Journey"?   My internal guidance led me to read this book (sometimes guidance does work like this--meaning sometimes it does lead you to human works or other people in a temporary sense). 

In this book, Robert, aka Bob, talks about asking his Expanded self level, what he first called "INSPEC" and then later called his "I/there" (and what Bruce Moen calls a Disk), if he could meet the most mature (spiritually evolved), human living in his time/space cycle. 
     Bob's guidance/Expanded self said sure, but it might not be what you expect.  Boy were they correct.  Bob in his OBE state is led to a normal looking room with a person sitting at a desk. The person's radiation is very powerful, stunning, overwhelming to Bob. The person feels completely balanced/merged between female and male.  Bob can't tell if the person is a female or male, so he starts to think of them as "He/She". 
        He/She almost instantly knows that Bob is there in his OBE state/focus, and immediately closes down their radiation, and the control was perfect. They have a very interesting telepathic conversation that covers everything from some of He/She's work in the Earth as a seeming human, as well as big, world wide changes to come that would initialize/facilitate the plan of global human change/transformation that He/She brought up.
        During the conversation, Bob learned that He/She was around some 1800 years old, worked many different jobs around the clock, doesn't age, doesn't eat, sleep, drink, etc anymore.  He/She calls Bob on some of his personal belief system belief bluffs.

Bob had more than a little bit of the Mercury/Trickster, as well as indirect Water archetype in him.  He wasn't always as direct as he could have been. Bob believed in non front loading of his fellow humans, and more in leaving subtle bread crumbs for people to follow so to speak.  He didn't put the number to He/She's age to the exact, accurate year, but he did leave some clues to the identity of this person otherwise. 
          It is my intuition/opinion/belief that "He/She" is really Yeshua (Jesus), who still is seemingly in the flesh, working among humans on both the physical, and nonphysical levels.  He is the consummate Retriever (actually, his original, first self, is literally the first Retriever).
          Because He/She aka Yeshua is fully aligned to PUL and Source Consciousness, he has perfect and fully expanded perception. He doesn't have any of the human baggage and distortion left. He appears to have a physical body--one we could touch and feel as physical, and yet, he is neither limited, nor distorted, as we are.   
           If you perceived and translated his radiation into Light vs color terms, he has an amazingly pure, bright, radiant, White Light aura.  This individual is my teacher and who I work for in a sense.  I would like to and am in the process of growing up to become like him.

But, what he is, all of us are, can, and someday will be.  Pure Love incarnate aka connected to this slow vibratory, stuck dimension called the physical. Yeshua had let his human animal physical body die, and a few days after, he co-created a thought form body based on his human body's appearance.  This thought form body is a direct reflection of his Consciousness and is unlimited and undistorted.
        So far, I haven't met another person in seeming human form like him.  There are Light Beings that temporarily manifest and use a human appearing form to temporarily interact with humans, but these are temporary appearances for specific purposes, like Vicky's hospital account. I'm aware that before this human life, I sometimes did the above. I was there in seeming human form, as a messenger, when Lot and his family was warned of the coming destruction to his "town". 
        But it's something else to become like He/She-Yeshua. Takes more focus, more dedication, more intensity, and more self sacrifice. The path is open to all, but so few walk it to completion.  Yeshua was the last one to do so in a very long time as humans count it. As mentioned, others are here and in the process to try to do similar, as further examples of this potential and state of being for humans. 
« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2017 at 10:26am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Focus 69

ALK Member

Reply #140 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 12:19pm

Okay thanks a lot Justin for this explanation !!

Any idea where He/She Lives those days ?

And what do you mean here please;"like Vicky's hospital account."

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #141 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 1:28pm

Focus 69 wrote on Jun 12th, 2017 at 12:19pm:
And what do you mean here please;"like Vicky's hospital account."

Here's a link to where I recently re-shared this experience:

http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1495749948/0

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.