Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
A message to the forum (Read 12946 times)
Gman

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: For "Grant"
Reply #30 - May 10th, 2016 at 1:27am

Chrisagain wrote on May 9th, 2016 at 9:24am:
Bruce Moen wrote on May 6th, 2016 at 11:25am:
Grant,

Your style looks so familiar "Grant."  I suggest you reread the Posting Guidelines so you and I don't start playing silly games.  It's my feeling website visits are down because people who come here to share their experiences and questions have been attacked, belittled, ridiculed and preached to by some of those who have been banned.  With some them gone, and others like them "Grant," perhaps this website will see more interest.

Bruce

I for one am glad that you chose to step in, Bruce, as personal attacks, ridicule and preaching really can and does put people off.

I see you logged on to this forum just 1 or 2 days ago. You must have been a lurker before that as you know the current trials and tribulations this forum is going through at the moment, with its registered members who post regularly, and others today. Who are You? 

IP Logged

Chrisagain

ALK Member

Re: A message to the forum
Reply #31 - May 10th, 2016 at 3:18am

Gman,

I formerly registered under "chrwe" and have been a member for quite some time. Heh. I thought from the things going on here that Bruce meant to ban Justin and ignore other people`s attacks and was particularily annoyed that my post stating that speaking machine code will not be "heard" was deleted.

However, Bruce later changed this. I had already deleted my account in a huff and I don`t know how to undo this. Which proves one should NOT act in a huff  I guess Smiley. So I had to register again.

IP Logged

Gman

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: A message to the forum
Reply #32 - May 10th, 2016 at 11:33am

Chrisagain wrote on May 10th, 2016 at 3:18am:
Gman,

I formerly registered under "chrwe" and have been a member for quite some time. Heh. I thought from the things going on here that Bruce meant to ban Justin and ignore other people`s attacks and was particularily annoyed that my post stating that speaking machine code will not be "heard" was deleted.

However, Bruce later changed this. I had already deleted my account in a huff and I don`t know how to undo this. Which proves one should NOT act in a huff  I guess Smiley. So I had to register again.

Thanks for your reply

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.