Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
A message to the forum (Read 12949 times)
seagull
Ex Member

Re: A message to the forum
Reply #15 - May 4th, 2016 at 7:41pm

What a drag. All my friends are being banned or banning themselves. One day a long time ago here on this forum I told a story about a dream in which a man entered my home and I had a strongly negative reaction and shouted "I banish you!" at the top of my lungs. Of course, it was only a dream.

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream

IP Logged

heisenberg69

England
Reply #16 - May 5th, 2016 at 1:47am

But how hard can it be just to desist from calling each other names? Maybe people look at our politicians and see how they generally conduct business (plenty of examples of that) or the way people lambast each other on social media and think that's how things are done.Generally I'm against banning but sometimes enough's enough.

IP Logged

LoveandLove

ALK Member

Dhaka , B angladesh
Reply #17 - May 5th, 2016 at 3:41pm

Recoverer ,

Please don't leave .... You have been always very helpful .... Please stay in this  forum  ... We need Your support , guidance and help .... please reconsider Your decision .....

IP Logged

Grant_Silver

USA
Reply #18 - May 6th, 2016 at 8:37am

By the way, I also call into question everything Bruce Moen stands for, in this life and the next!

Why all this sad focus on death , instead of living life on planet earth?

Grant

IP Logged

heisenberg69

England
Reply #19 - May 6th, 2016 at 11:00am

Grant_Silver wrote on May 6th, 2016 at 8:37am:
By the way, I also call into question everything Bruce Moen stands for, in this life and the next!

Then why are you on this forum (seeing as it exists to focus on Bruce's method of afterlife exploration)?

IP Logged

heisenberg69

England
Reply #20 - May 6th, 2016 at 11:21am

Grant_Silver wrote on May 6th, 2016 at 11:12am:
heisenberg69 wrote on May 6th, 2016 at 11:00am:

Then why are you on this forum (seeing as it exists to focus on Bruce's method of afterlife exploration)?

I like fiction, more than fact, for which I need to go elsewhere other than this forum to find it!

Anyway, I will now delete my account!

There are plenty of literary discussion forums if you like fiction. But why not stay and discuss something which awaits us all - the afterlife.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
For "Grant"
Reply #21 - May 6th, 2016 at 11:25am

Grant,

Your style looks so familiar "Grant."  I suggest you reread the Posting Guidelines so you and I don't start playing silly games.  It's my feeling website visits are down because people who come here to share their experiences and questions have been attacked, belittled, ridiculed and preached to by some of those who have been banned.  With some them gone, and others like them "Grant," perhaps this website will see more interest.

Bruce

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #22 - May 6th, 2016 at 11:35am

I agree.  Grant (Alan).  If the ideas of exploration of consciousness in the physical and or afterlife don't suit you please find a website better suited to you taste.  I have already heard from others who said they may return to the forum if the negative personal attacks go away.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #23 - May 6th, 2016 at 1:19pm

DocM wrote on May 6th, 2016 at 11:35am:
I have already heard from others who said they may return to the forum if the negative personal attacks go away. 

Hi Everyone,

Please be sure report any negative personal attacks and other Posting Guidelines violations using the form at the bottom of any Forum page.  It's working again, and it's anonymous.

Bruce

IP Logged

Grant_Silver

USA
Re: For "Grant"
Reply #24 - May 8th, 2016 at 7:07pm

Bruce Moen wrote on May 6th, 2016 at 11:25am:
Grant,

Your style looks so familiar "Grant."  I suggest you reread the Posting Guidelines so you and I don't start playing silly games.  It's my feeling website visits are down because people who come here to share their experiences and questions have been attacked, belittled, ridiculed and preached to by some of those who have been banned.  With some them gone, and others like them "Grant," perhaps this website will see more interest.

Bruce

"Grant" I do not know what you mean? I joined in 2008 check but have remained inactive until now?

Anyway, there is much too much banning going on in this forum, just my humble opinion Bruce?

Grant

IP Logged

Grant_Silver

USA
Reply #25 - May 8th, 2016 at 7:15pm

heisenberg69 wrote on May 6th, 2016 at 11:21am:
Grant_Silver wrote on May 6th, 2016 at 11:12am:
heisenberg69 wrote on May 6th, 2016 at 11:00am:

I like fiction, more than fact, for which I need to go elsewhere other than this forum to find it!

Anyway, I will now delete my account!

There are plenty of literary discussion forums if you like fiction. But why not stay and discuss something which awaits us all - the afterlife.

Because in my opinion all that awaits us after death is an eternal extinction of our consciousness, here today, gone forever!

Grant

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #26 - May 8th, 2016 at 9:19pm

Grant_Silver wrote on May 8th, 2016 at 7:07pm:
"Grant",

I suggest you check your IP address which is  owned by Telkom Internet Broadband 105 and located in South Africa, as are your other usernames.  It is a violation of the Posting Guidelines to post under two different usernames. If you continue playing these silly games "Grant" banning you at the IP address level will also result in the banning of your other usernames with that IP.  Stick with one username "Grant" or you and your other usernames will all be banned, "Grant."

The Admin

IP Logged

Grant_Silver

USA
Reply #27 - May 8th, 2016 at 10:37pm

Bruce Moen wrote on May 8th, 2016 at 9:19pm:
Grant_Silver wrote on May 8th, 2016 at 7:07pm:
"Grant",

I suggest you check your IP address which is  owned by Telkom Internet Broadband 105 and located in South Africa, as are your other usernames.  It is a violation of the Posting Guidelines to post under two different usernames. If you continue playing these silly games "Grant" banning you at the IP address level will also result in the banning of your other usernames with that IP.  Stick with one username "Grant" or you and your other usernames will all be banned, "Grant."

The Admin

Ban me, ban Alan , ban 1796 Rondele, ban left, right and center, you banned Justic at least "Alan", woke up your dead forum and injected new life back into.

Let your sword of wrath clean out your forum of those who dare to challedge your beliefs and system of  '"Afterlife Exploration"

Now "he" has delteted his account as will I after I post this statement

Grant

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #28 - May 9th, 2016 at 7:59am

Alan.  It is childish and cowardly to attack others as you did in more than half of your posts, and then assume a false identity (Grant) from an IP address in South Africa (surprise, surprise).

But what was really harmful was not the way that you disagreed with afterlife exploration at all, but the way you mistreated other people.  You called them "stupid," belittled their personal background, and then set yourself up as an authority on truth based on biblical authority, saying statements warning people of damnation if they didn't share your beliefs. 

I said this several times now.  If you don't agree with the nature of this forum, and the ideas expressed here, why don't you find a different forum where you can exchange ideas more suited to your tastes?

You make it appear that the bannings were arbitrary; they were not.  Sometimes you just have to clean house.  Sometimes enabling the bullying/bad behavior by doing nothing is the worst thing to do.  At other times, a quiet board is infinitely preferrable over a fear based board where bullies belittle those others. 

All I can say from my own point of view is farewell, and don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

M

IP Logged

Chrisagain

ALK Member

Reply #29 - May 9th, 2016 at 9:24am

Bruce Moen wrote on May 6th, 2016 at 11:25am:
Grant,

Bruce

I for one am glad that you chose to step in, Bruce, as personal attacks, ridicule and preaching really can and does put people off.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.