Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
God is he a king separate from matter and energy? (Read 7726 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: God is he a king separate from matter and energy?
Reply #15 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 3:01pm

I believe the below is true.

Volu wrote on Jul 14th, 2010 at 2:28pm:
Superconscioussness that we can access at any time. - I think we have/get access to what we're individually ready for while being here. Even on the web that seems to be the case in the form of info/inspiration that you attract when it's due. People/events pop up into one's life out of the blue just when the time is right, and so forth. Streams of synchronicities. I look forward to this dense part of consciousness not being the main focus though, a memory, what I used to know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEI8raNvG-g

recoverer,

"[..]I got abducted by that alien discussion for a while."

Lol. Good one.

IP Logged

usetawuz

ALK Member

ne fla
Reply #16 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 8:45pm

recoverer wrote on Jul 14th, 2010 at 3:01pm:

Superconscioussness that we can access at any time. - I think we have/get access to what we're individually ready for while being here. Even on the web that seems to be the case in the form of info/inspiration that you attract when it's due. People/events pop up into one's life out of the blue just when the time is right, and so forth. Streams of synchronicities. I look forward to this dense part of consciousness not being the main focus though, a memory, what I used to know.

recoverer,

Lol. Good one.

I, too agree, but what has that to do with God?  When the student is ready the teacher will come.  I am with Volu, though in looking forward to density being a pleasant memory...

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #17 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 10:18pm

usetawuz wrote on Jul 14th, 2010 at 8:45pm:
recoverer wrote on Jul 14th, 2010 at 3:01pm:

recoverer,

Lol. Good one.

I, too agree, but what has that to do with God?  When the student is ready the teacher will come.  I am with Volu, though in looking forward to density being a pleasant memory...

And so your destiny will be, because you are a kind loving and caring person and deserve eternal happiness. But there are others like Hitler that deserve hell and that is/was his destiny

We all must go to the realm in the afterlife that fits us best. You simply can not have depraved minds and souls polluting the purity of heavens

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #18 - Jul 15th, 2010 at 5:34am

usetawuz,

"I, too agree, but what has that to do with God?"

god. Another local concept in the memory container of 'used to know'.

Alan,

"And so your destiny will be, because you are a kind loving and caring person and deserve eternal happiness. But there are others like Hitler that deserve hell and that is/was his destiny"

Good to have a definition of right and wrong. Anyway, just as to some incarnations it will shocking to find that there's no death, hoping to push daisies?, getting to know about some projections of their own disc will prolly be shocking to them. In terms of blood thirst/revenge, another valid reason for projecting little selves that connect to bodies, with blank slates. 'I know one of your incarnations is going to steal money from another of my fellow incarnations in the future, so I'll slap you silly in advance for that now, though to her I'm in the past, and another fellow incarnation thinks everything happen simultaneously. So, as a bonus, a complimentary kick in the nuts just for the fact that time doesn't make any sense no more.'

"We all must go to the realm in the afterlife that fits us best. You simply can not have depraved minds and souls polluting the purity of heavens."

Like attracts like. In my book a disc has incarnations that can be all over the place in the "afterlife", also that everyone will return back to that particular source, and the journey continues, minus the human bodies.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

usetawuz

ALK Member

ne fla
Reply #19 - Jul 19th, 2010 at 2:44pm

Volu wrote on Jul 15th, 2010 at 5:34am:
usetawuz,

"I, too agree, but what has that to do with God?"

god. Another local concept in the memory container of 'used to know'.

Is that "usetaknow"?  And a "local concept"...what do you mean?

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #20 - Jul 19th, 2010 at 4:04pm

usetawuz,

"Is that "usetaknow"?"

Smiley

"And a "local concept"...what do you mean"

Comparing an earth concept to concepts/rotes when phasing/focusing elsewhere. Thrones & Lords - very well for others of course, or so it should be, but not ones for me. I like the rebel vibration, though, trying to fine tune 'don't be afraid to say what you think & feel, but that's it, cos' other people have lives too.' Tongue As it happens, there CAN be a fine line between stating thoughts and ending up ramming them down others mind throats/sugar coating them, then add bambie eyes, wink wink, as if to say pwetty PWLEEEASE think so too, or tears will flow like a neverending rivers down these gentle chins, and yous donts wants me tew fweel swaaaaad, doo.. yoou..? Tongue Ack. Maybe it's  about hoping one's thoughts will be the dominating champion/the right'n'loving one for all. Well, well, nevermind the bollocks, did you buy the concept about a local concept? Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f-P-Ik-vdw

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.