Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My life review (Read 953 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
My life review
Jul 15th, 2010 at 12:20am

Then the event changed into a partial life review below:

I saw all the people I had hurt, both in a moment but also somehow in real time, and I was shown how my actions had knock - on effect both good and bad in others. I was surprised to say the least, before this I had vaguely thought about how my life could affect others but the degree it did stunned me.

I had never thought of my life having an effect on the actions that friends, family, and others I had met it did. I saw the results of all I had done. I was not pleased with much of it and very pleased with the outcome of other events in my life.

One thing stood clearly out, it was not the “physical that hurt deeply” but “harsh words” and I shuddered when I felt how deeply hurt my angry words had on a young salesman that tried to sell me his goods many years before. I had forgotten about this event it all came back to me, you can never retract word once you have uttered them.

During the Life review a person moves between the subjective to the objective.

This made me think about despots like Adolph Hitler surely his life review would be hell to him because he would experience the unimaginable hurt and the consequences for his evil actions “objectively” just as if he were the very persons his orders had affected so terribly during the NAZI period.

Comments please!!

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

balance

Re: My life review
Reply #1 - Jul 20th, 2010 at 7:01pm

This is why the life review is there.

It teaches the soul about responsibility, it does not how ever negate karmic debts associated with life lived.Karma must and is workout in future lives, when the soul is deemed ready.

I, in someways see the beauty within the system, all be it one that's very difficult to graduate from.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.