Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Interpreter_Perceiver redo! (Read 100710 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Interpreter_Perceiver redo!
May 18th, 2010 at 7:30pm

5/18/2010 - afternoon session:

I will be moving on into Part III of AKG… this session is a moping up step to complete specific skill sets…

Potpourri session: disc 1: cut 1 relaxation, cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; gateway experience - first stage separation.

I’ll be using fss liberally going forward as it fits into the exercise progression… but, the goal is now to finish AKG.

Relaxation phase: energy streaming left hand under little finger fleshy part… (reflexology: heart, lung, chest area - clearly a new phase of heart chakra awakening… now my heart chakra is filling out more of its anatomy… unfolding???)… feb shimmering… more pronounced now… heart chakra activating directly (the energy stream in the left hand area was a precursor to this next phase of unfoldment)… now the solar plexus chakra is activating and I feel specific relational activity between the two chakras as they make contact and begin coordination sequences… (very encouraging)… the heart chakra area is favoring the right side in its awakening sequence… the left seems dormant (this is consistent with my lack of feminine aspects of my nature… my male aspect is taking control or attempting to take control… but, both natures must balance out… ) brow point head activity the sympathetic reactions are setting in this brow point activity favors the left side…

Interpreter/perceiver cut:

In an department store setting (clearly I have now entered the dream mind area just above the rtz… ) black clerk blue shirt black pants… strong heart chakra jolt… yellow green (pea) colors…

Sexually graphic streaming visuals turn on (descriptions delete)… (Robert Bruce says that there is a sex chakra just above the root chakra on the left side… it is activating…

(My interpreter is very subdued and under control… tho, I began to get explanations of how I could have been a better lover to my ex-wife S. (technique information deleted… you will have to learn how to be a better sexual partner on your own… very interesting stuff tho… if I get into a new relationship it should be successful sexually.)

FSS: Mind split… see a phantom… rtz-double?? Blue ghostly… etheric… must be my rtz-d… therefore I projected but, lacked presence of mind to shift p.o.c… raggedy anne redhaired apporition… button eyes in a beige colored moon face… blue dress… oriental woman I am looking down over her head… geisha???

Powerful session body was definitely asleep but not sure how to quiet the mind properly to trigger the automatic reflex tho I think I generated a protoplasmic entity… the heart chakra is getting stronger and stronger as it attempts to generate the etheric double… there must be two possibilities in the phenomena… the automatic reflex and the consciously controlled generation to the etheric body… I believe this is what is happening… I am coming closer and closer to consciously by passing the automatic reflex which is the whole point of controlled out-of-body work… ala… Robert Bruce…

I am not so frustrated now that I understand this… also this is probably going to take a while to accomplish.

This is the masters degree.

S. 

« Last Edit: May 19th, 2010 at 1:31pm by Seraphis1 »  

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Interpreter_Perceiver redo!
Reply #1 - May 18th, 2010 at 11:22pm

5/18/2010 - evening session:

Eureka!!!!

This was meant to be a potpourri session, but, at last I am somewhat beyond the razor’s edge… the whole session was focused on the exit… I now have an almost perfect relaxation… 99.5 %. The state is unmistakable that is why I ignored all the disc promptings… I kept quiet and did no recording… the vibrations are beginning to be intense not intense enough but, this is not what I thought… one does grow into it… the books are misleading to my type of person because you are lead to expect a fabulous exit… and I have had fabulous effortless exits… but they were random and not controlled… the controlled exit is a different kettle of fish… near the end of the tapes I got a partial exit… I was out the top of my head I began to hear the roar… that roar or exit sound is very distinctive… it aborted but controlled is the key… when I get out I WILL be in command… of the exit consciously and volitionally… what a lovely course of events… this has been my best day ever…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #2 - May 19th, 2010 at 10:58am

The Bodyguard:

[i]More churning of the solar plexus and the solar plexus chakra..

I am with a female friend… she wants me to meet someone but we have to do it clandestinely the friend is in hiding for some reason… we must go to some place to get directions… it is in a kind of China town area… opium den like… we are followed by a large man who has malevolent intent… the man is intercepted by someone… my bodyguard?... I don’t get to finish this dream… I have the urge to pee…
[/i]

I interpret this as follows:

The bodyguard is an important development… the main ego trunk is going to be a major problem going forward it goes very deep and had much power and many ways to survive (see The Matrix and Neo’s nemesis Agent Smith)… (I recently posted that I saw my belief system map… there was a long thick black horizontal line with writing on it… I now believe this is this main ego trunk) tho… if I persistently press on with my daily work it being an illusion ultimately it must dissolve… but the higher mind is coming to my aide… in keeping the ‘ego’ from attacking me directly…

Who is the clandestine person I am to meet? (The Matrix: is it The Oracle??) Is it a female or male aspect? Why do I need an intermediary to met him/her? What does he/she want to talk to me about?

Stay tuned.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #3 - May 19th, 2010 at 1:40pm

5/19/2010 - morning session:

Potpourri session: disc 1: cut 1 relaxation, cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; gateway experience - first stage separation.

Relaxation phase:

Very controlled descent into relaxation phase… breathing technique has special hard to explain elements…

My interpreter is very disciplined, but, I note that and am (just saw a pinpoint of light flash…) aware of it kicking in throughout the day… in sessions it is quite subdued hard to get going… so balance is my problem…

FSS:

Some fundamental body shifts… faint sound event… saw a cemetery?? Blue sky… over grown… vibration seem to come in at end of session and am going over without hemi-sync… this is good I think.

S.  [/b]

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #4 - May 20th, 2010 at 3:20pm

5/20/2010 - morning session:

Relaxation phase:

Good control… tho, I am not particularly in a good reverie state to start session… way too conscious. But I am noting that my breath technique is more controlled have a ways to go before I can use the Tibetan system for controlling reality…

Heart chakra engaging… music, male voice… my perceiver is generating faces… strong ones… this time Monroe??? But my interpreter is subdues in session but I catch it being very active during the day… on all sorts of issues…

FSS:

Usual fundamental body shifts… brow point activity… vibrations… but my best effects came after the disc ended and I stayed in state for another ½ hour or so…

S.  [/b]

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #5 - May 21st, 2010 at 9:50pm

5/21/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Relaxation is really coming into focus of how it works… actually felt my calves release… the forearms release… facial muscles relaxed… I wonder just how deep one can get and when the automatic reflex engages… if the body disappears what is left…

Perceiver formed a picture of Liam Neeson…

Interpreter: Movie Kensey and Laura Linsey and the ménage a toi involving him and his right hand man and his wife swapping… (seem to be turning my sex chakra on for some reason…)

Perceiver formed a picture of chicken leg with paper boot used for baking… (this could also be related to sex… food is a function of the navel chakra… a transmutation of the sex drive to the creative creation of food as a sensuous expression)…

Perceiver formed a picture of Oswald… Ruby… the shot… Lyndon Johnson… (am I picking up that Lyndon Johnson was involved in the assassination of Kennedy??? But this is clearly an interpreter digression… bananas in Brazil or whatever Moen’s interpreter non-sequitor was…

Interpreter continues with non-sequitors.. Rand paul, like howard stern as interviewer…

FSS:

The natural om… begins in both ears… the fundamental energy body is like jello…

I am wondering why with such deep relaxation of the body the automatic obe reflex does not trigger… my mind is active with the exercise issues… it is possible that I should change out the FSS with joob… it could be that there is too much mind activity…

The condition are afterall: 1. 100 % relaxation 1. Quiet the mind… (some how I have to shift to observer state… it could be the perceiver and interpreter both have to be turned off for the obe reflex to trigger… not with standing that I should be able to by pass the automatic trigger and consciously engage the heart chakra… hummmmm….

S.  [/b]

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #6 - May 21st, 2010 at 11:02pm

Seraphis1 wrote on May 21st, 2010 at 9:47pm:

Interpreter: Movie Kensey and Laura Linsey and the ménage a toi involving him and his right hand man and his wife swapping… (seem to be turning my sex chakra on for some reason…)

Perceiver formed a picture of chicken leg with paper boot used for baking… (this could also be related to sex… food is a function of the navel chakra… a transmutation of the sex drive to the creative creation of food as a sensuous expression)…

Perceiver formed a picture of Oswald… Ruby… the shot… Lyndon Johnson… (am I picking up that Lyndon Johnson was involved in the assassination of Kennedy??? But this is clearly an interpreter digression… bananas in Brazil or whatever Moen’s interpreter non-sequitor was…

Interpreter continues with non-sequitors.. Rand paul, like howard stern as interviewer…

S.  [/b]

I don’t know if anyone on this forum will understand what happened in this sequence… but, I transmuted base sexual energy to its next higher level of expression ‘food’ expressed thru the navel chakra… and then I transmuted ‘the sex energy’ to the solar plexus chakra… sexual energy expressed thru ‘power’… whether Lyndon Johnson actually participated in the assassination of Kennedy is not the issue here… what is the issue is that Johnson represents ‘power’ the next level of sexual energy transformed…

But, I missed the truth of the Rand Paul and Howard Stern symbolism… they were NOT non-sequitors… I transmuted ‘sexual energy’ to the heart chakra… Rand Paul and Howard Stern are representative of ‘artistic creative energy’… Howard Stern is a consumate artist at the interview… Rand Paul demonstrated a mastery of the ‘art of politics’ in defeating an incumbant party endorsed candidate….

That is amazing!!! I urge members of the board to study their session notes and see whether or not we can corroborate my discovery… this is a natural sequence… but is missed because the symbolism and the process is so little understood… but, as an academic study can be important.

S.

P.S.: If you don't understand this process... post some complete detailed session notes and I will analyze them... this is a universal process... everyone MUST sequence through this cycle, but, the symbolism can be arcane and subtle... tho it is not difficult to read the keys if you know what you are looking for.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #7 - May 22nd, 2010 at 1:00am

Seraphis1 wrote on May 21st, 2010 at 11:00pm:
Seraphis1 wrote on May 21st, 2010 at 9:47pm:

S.  [/b]

I don’t know if anyone on this forum will understand what happened in this sequence… but, I transmuted base sexual energy to its next higher level of expression ‘food’ expressed thru the navel chakra… and then I transmuted ‘the sex energy’ to the solar plexus chakra… sexual energy expressed thru ‘power’… whether Lyndon Johnson actually participated in the assassination of Kennedy is not the issue here… what is the issue is that Johnson represents ‘power’ the next level of sexual energy transformed…

But, I missed the truth of the Rand Paul and Howard Stern symbolism… they were NOT non-sequitors… I transmuted ‘sexual energy’ to the heart chakra… Rand Paul and Howard Stern are representative of ‘artistic creative energy’… Howard Stern is a consumate artist at the interview… Rand Paul demonstrated a mastery of the ‘art of politics’ in defeating an incumbant party endorsed candidate….

That is amazing!!! I urge members of the board to study their session notes and see whether or not we can corroborate my discovery… this is a natural sequence… but is missed because the symbolism and the process is so little understood… but, as an academic study can be important.

S.

P.S.: If you don't understand this process... post some complete detailed session notes and I will analyze them... this is a universal process... everyone MUST sequence through this cycle, but, the symbolism can be arcane and subtle... tho it is not difficult to read the keys if you know what you are looking for.

The gift that keeps on giving… the reason the above is important and the frustrated and perverted religionists (particularly Catholic priest) don’t know this or how to use it… it is the key to a healthy transformation of sexual energy. If you don’t properly handle sexual energy you get frustrated priest descending into pedophilia, horny guru’s abusing their followers and all those sexually perverse problems associated with abstinence and celibacy.

Cold showers don’t do anything as I found out when one of my more sadistic and mean spirited girl friends would advise me to take a cold shower.

Transmutation takes sexual energy upward to the higher centers… thus dissipating it’s energy transforming it… suppression turns it down back into the spleen chakra where all the malevolence is created… to tragic effect.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #8 - May 22nd, 2010 at 9:36pm

Relaxation phase:

There may be an unlimited depth to relaxation, but at what point does the obe reflex engage…

FSS:

There is definitely a relationship between not using the tape and the quiet mind… very near to the projection tho it still eludes me… saw a demon’s head it was green oval with button eyes… I was slightly startled but not unduely fearful… I don’t think its preventing the exit… but I do have memory issues of detail… I didn’t press the perceiver/interpreter function… I am going to stay with the current mix… something is happening… so there is not point in changing until it clearly stops happening or I get the exit.

S.  [/b]

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #9 - May 22nd, 2010 at 11:13pm

Seraphis1 wrote on May 22nd, 2010 at 9:35pm:

FSS:

…saw a demon’s head it was green oval with button eyes… I was slightly startled but not unduely fearful… I don’t think its preventing the exit…

S.  [/b]

There is something important about that demon head… this is the second time I’ve seen it… it is residing in my solar plexus chakra… I have very disturbing dreams connected with confrontations with malevolent people and when I awake the upright part of the solar plexus is very sore… it resides in the phrenic plexus, suprarenal plexus and the lineal plexus… the question is how to dissolve it… its power has diminished since Guidelines first detected it’s Dominatrix projection… she’s gone… but the underlying matrix is represented by this demon head… my recently acquired bodyguard has handled him once… but he churns up disturbing effects… this is a significant “agent smith” effect…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #10 - May 22nd, 2010 at 11:31pm

FSS:

…saw a demon’s head it was green oval with button eyes… I was slightly startled but not unduely fearful… I don’t think its preventing the exit…

S.  [/b]

There is something important about that demon head… this is the second time I’ve seen it… it is residing in my solar plexus chakra… I have very disturbing dreams connected with confrontations with malevolent people and when I awake the upright part of the solar plexus is very sore… it resides in the phrenic plexus, suprarenal plexus and the lineal plexus… the question is how to dissolve it… its power has diminished since Guidelines first detected it’s Dominatrix projection… she’s gone… but the underlying matrix is represented by this demon head… my recently acquired bodyguard has handled him once… but he churns up disturbing effects… this is a significant “agent smith” effect…

S.

The plot thickens: this demon control of those three solar plexus gateways is responsible for my inability to really enjoy an idyllic environment… peace and tranquility makes me uncomfortable… and tend to hold suspect the ‘airy fairy’ new age sentimentality… new age music, like meta music grates on me… and doesn’t relax me but disturbs me… poring unconditional love into this area can only help… but the question is what holds this thing together… and blocks this passage… how to dissolve it…???

To know the right question is the beginning of finding the right answer… this is a major development…!!  Outstanding…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #11 - May 23rd, 2010 at 8:29am

Seraphis1 wrote on May 22nd, 2010 at 11:29pm:
[quote author=75435447564E4F5517260 link=1268502700/262#262 date=1274578546]5/21/2010 - afternoon session:

The plot thickens: this demon control of those three solar plexus gateways is responsible for my inability to really enjoy an idyllic environment… peace and tranquility makes me uncomfortable… and tend to hold suspect the ‘airy fairy’ new age sentimentality… new age music, like meta music grates on me… and doesn’t relax me but disturbs me… poring unconditional love into this area can only help… but the question is what holds this thing together… and blocks this passage… how to dissolve it…???

To know the right question is the beginning of finding the right answer… this is a major development…!!  Outstanding…

S.

The dark green represents envy, I do have an envious nature… it is well suppressed… suicide… I had an incarnation wherein I went insane created a havoc situation and was pursued by a kind of Brutus cabal… but, I was not caught… I committed suicide… (suicide is always a mistake… one must face one’s creations no matter what they are… if you commit suicide you create a demon which will need to be faced with the courage you should have demonstrated at the time… courage is a very high state of mind… despair and those emotions are feeding the lower state of mind and creating a demon or demons… you will have to confront in some far flung future… I always wondered why I was the only one in my family who could not pick up any instrument and play it by ear… I have perfect pitch… I can recreate any tune after hearing it once by humming or whistling but I can’t transfer that ability to a instrument… this is why… those three gateways of creative motor abilities are blocked…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #12 - May 24th, 2010 at 9:34am

Solar Plexus Chakra:

This mornings dream:

I am attempting to get more chips for a game (poker??)… but the space is tight… the boxes under the table are all stacked together… I attempt to crawl around to find the right box… the men or crowded around… they don’t seem to want to move… they are concentrating on the game… one does get up… I thought the chips were next to his legs… they are not… they seem to be at the other end… I move to the other end… then I slowly wake up and my solar plexus area is just a mass of tension… I can’t identify a specific location…

Analysis:  This is where my problem lies… repression?? This has to be bigger than suppression… The Gordian Knot??? Is this the meaning of the Alexander the Great story… was that an allegory and not a real incident… ??? What… ‘a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive…’ But, I have no clue of how to proceed… except to ask for guidance… and of course keep doing what I am doing… this is REALLY where a true ‘guru’ would come in handy… this is the first time I noticed it… it must have been there all the time… I must have been living with it all my life and never noticed it… hummmmmmmmmmm!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #13 - May 24th, 2010 at 1:47pm

5/24/2010 - morning session:

The ego is now hunkering down for a major fight… it is saying this is all hooey… a rip off (BM’s gateway blast)… you are delusional… there is no reality to any of it… give it up… lets go back to the way things were….

How was that exactly… I wonder…

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: disc 1: cut 1 relaxation, cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; disc 2: using heart intelligence gateway experience - first stage separation.

Relaxation phase:

Floating sensation… aware of occipital pressure on pillow… Forsythe saga… adultery… bastard child(??)… (wondered where this came from at first… then of course it is the sex chakra activating…( interpreter went on about Victoria mores of accommodation in loveless marrages… etc… all this before the I/P cut came in…)

Kitchen scene a person putting something in a bag… (food?… transmuting to navel chakra???)… multicolor plumes… paraquites… parrots… (san Francisco birds) (am I transmuting to heart chakra… several heart chakra sputters…) hand holding a dog tag like piece… ??(no clue what this means.. Bloody hands… (nothing new about this but… what do I do about it?? Of course I have bloody hands… that is past this in now… is it enough to acknowledge it??? I do so… ask forgiveness?? I do so… let go of it all… let go of it all… [yes, yes.. In a session a day or so ago a woman’s voice said let go… this is what she meant… let go of the past… let go… let go… see it all moving away from me into to the universe… let go…

FSS:

Some heart chakra sputters… in descript phenomena…

S. 

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #14 - May 24th, 2010 at 3:39pm

5/24/2010 - the day goes on:

An internal dialogue:

‘Please stop Dave…’
‘Please Dave please don’t go any further…’
‘Please… don’t…’
‘…ah … ah… ‘

‘Daisy, daisy give me your answer true, I’m half crazy….’

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #15 - May 24th, 2010 at 7:03pm

5/24/2010 - afternoon session:

The ego is now hunkering down for a major fight…

Some how the ego made me miss program my session and I aborted after the I/P segment.

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: disc 1: cut 1 relaxation, cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver;

Relaxation phase:

Things are really happening in the relaxation phase… fundamental body is like jello… the heart chakra is sputtering nicely… seems one could eventually project just using the relaxation cut… I don’t know how long it would take but it looks like this is quite possible.  But I suspect it is necessary to learn diaphragmatic breathing… this is the key… there is stuff happening in the breathing phase I can’t really explain. 

The chakral progression in my case is amazingly varied and easy to miss (because of the stochastic nature of this work I think I am mistaken when I say everyone must go thru this progression… this may not be the case since… RB… found a separate sex chakra… which suggests that everyone doesn’t have to trigger it… ) but I was surprised when I began to hear the ‘wedding song’ clearly a sex chakra  signal… the navel chakra (food)… the tiered wedding cake… heart chakra… the art of wedding reception band music… this is simply amazing to experience and ‘get it’. I suspect this is not easy to ‘get’.
The Third Eye turned on with brow point and cranial activity… possibly the crown chakra was beginning to activate…

What I don’t understand is the last segment of the sequence was a television screen and a football game in progress… red jersey’d team and a team in white… no clue about this… energy???

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #16 - May 25th, 2010 at 10:58am

5/24/2010 - evening session:

First two conditions for an o.b.e.:

1. 100% relaxation
2. Quiet mind

If I get any more relaxed I will disappear, but, I am not really quieting my mind. The JOOB discs are designed to help with the o.b.e. therefore I am dropping the gateway fss disc and substituting the joob - d disc.

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: disc 1: cut 1 relaxation, cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; joob d-disc.

Relaxation phase:

Nice deep relaxation with this caveat… I realized I am TOO awake physically, too well rested… and the depth is not what it can be…

Don’t recall anything from the I/p…

JOOB:

Very smooth… silent… but still no banana…

S.

Morning of 5/25/2010 - Dream:

(This may be a function of NCIS LA and two major automatic weapons gun fights in the program… am I simple processing the program??)

I am involved in a major brawl of sub-culture (in NCIS they were battling Rumanians)… biker types, but, the interesting thing is my solar plexus chakra was not tense but kind of flowing energy… not what it should be or could be but better than the last few days…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #17 - May 25th, 2010 at 1:39pm

5/25/2010 - morning session:

This has taken a long time to accomplish, but, I think I have the proper mix now. When you read that the fundamental body was moving it could be that it is the expanded energy body attempting to generate the rtx - double… when the shifting is in conjunction with the heart chakra activating or rather sputtering..

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: JOOB disc set: relaxation disc; akg disc 1: cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; JOOB - A disc (here the ‘ego‘ tripped me up… and I put in the Monroe introduction lecture… but I didn‘t abort it I listened)

Relaxation phase:

I now surmise the reason this didn’t work before was I never got to the relaxed state necessary to fulfill the first condition for an obe… I.e… 100% Relaxation. The vibrations started to come in… fundamental energy body shifts, expanded energy body creates the fuzzy halo at the same time the heart chakra begins to sputter…

See a little boy standing facing me… (now I wonder is this my rtz-double and I missed it??) But, the interpreter brought up an early childhood sex incident (sex chakra activating??) came up (deleted)…

Error of disc Monroe lecture:

I decided not to abort… it was essentially the first book JOOB… but, that didn’t stop the vibrations or the fundmental energy body and expanded energy body and the heart chakra from attempting to do their job…

I now have the right mix I think… going forward… may tweet it a bit…

S. 

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #18 - May 26th, 2010 at 12:09pm

5/26/2010 - morning dream:

Interesting developement in the weeks evolution... I am seated on a street with my psychiatrist having an open air session... outside of a restaurant???... as I am discussing my material behind me inside the restaurant a major ruckus is taking place... a battle royal... this may important... I am seated against a concrete wall... the restaurant is behind the wall... I awoke with solar plexus chakra calm...

... not sure how to interpret this... but the next few days or weeks might shed some light on it...

Have I cleared the solar plexus chakra... ???

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #19 - May 27th, 2010 at 10:46am

FSS:

S.  [/b]

S.

S.

Hi: Have I come full circle on the demon head. Can it really be this quick and without a lot of  complex work to unravel?

This morning’s dream:

I’m in a football game… the ball is snapped?? It is pitched out to me…  begin an end run… student body right style… the blocking is perfect I turn the corner and begin running in the clear to the goal line… did I score… I don’t know… I awoke… the solar plexus chakra was not reactive just quietly relaxed… then I see a head… it is clear and looks on reflection like my mother… not sure… could have changed or projected the image… faded in and out…

Question: Is the demon gone? Is Hawkins right all you have to do is bring things up from the unconscious/subconscious into conscious awareness and they dissolve on there own without a lot of conscious complex effort…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #20 - May 28th, 2010 at 2:57am

Second Dream: 05/27/2010 – After the Demon Head

The next layer:

I am elated about getting to go to Las Vegas… I enter a cluttered room. My mother is reclining on a bed on the right front of me… same side to the right a person… the window is open in front of my mother… there is a cool steady breeze entering the room… I am cold… I say so…

The demon head has morphed or so it seems… tho the room is cluttered the space is more open then any of the other dreams… and the window is open… wind (energy is flowing in?) it is cold and I am feeling it… what does this mean?

One thing is clear (just saw as I wrote a flash of brilliant light)… one removes layer upon layer of the unconscious/subconscious… I am about to by Carolyn Myss’ – CD set… Energy Anatomy series… what doors will this open…??? This work touches on archtypes and chakras material...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #21 - May 29th, 2010 at 7:05pm

Seraphis1 wrote on May 28th, 2010 at 2:57am:
Second Dream: 05/27/2010 – After the Demon Head

The next layer:

I am elated about getting to go to Las Vegas… I enter a cluttered room. My mother is reclining on a bed on the right front of me… same side to the right a person… the window is open in front of my mother… there is a cool steady breeze entering the room… I am cold… I say so…

The demon head has morphed or so it seems… tho the room is cluttered the space is more open then any of the other dreams… and the window is open… wind (energy is flowing in?) it is cold and I am feeling it… what does this mean?

One thing is clear (just saw as I wrote a flash of brilliant light)… one removes layer upon layer of the unconscious/subconscious… I am about to by Carolyn Myss’ – CD set… Energy Anatomy series… what doors will this open…??? This work touches on archtypes and chakras material...

S.

5/29/2010 - Afternoon session:

Reached a whole new level of relaxation in which the lower part of my body has no differentiation… it seem all one… the state crept up to my chest and arms.

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: JOOB disc set: relaxation disc; akg disc 1: cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

Again, I believe diaphragmatic breathing is at work here… but, I have a whole new way of breathing… and it is difficult to explain… you just have to experience it.

Felt myself roll… fundamental energy body?? (Monroe says he learned to roll out of his body…) lavender light… female face comes in… my face itching like crazy… (this is a separation symptom… )… (I may have encountered an archetype) boy pan something like this youth http://www.wilsonsalmanac.com/images/bacchus3.jpg, but with donkey ears (possibly… I may have morphed then in through the Interpreters over exposure… )

This may be the new layer beginning to manifest.

S. 

Key 15--- The Devil Pan Archetype of Materiality & Acceptance The basic teaching is how to live with your feel on the earth and your head in heaven. Our role is to have everything without possessing anything. Pan is the tester but also the protector who continuously monitors and measures the growth of consciousness and as necessary injects thought of caution and discretion into your mind.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #22 - May 29th, 2010 at 11:44pm

5/29/2010 - Evening session:

I don’t know how it can be that one can get so close to an exit and not have the exit.  My whole being was centered in the brow point… poised to generate the exit an no banana. This is exceedingly frustration since I have inadvertently exited so many times by accident.

The mix ~

Potpourri session: akg disc 1: cut 1; JOOB disc set: relaxation disc; akg disc 1: cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

I’m eating… nose itch… left side… (again this is an exit symptom)… basketball player takes a long shot… laker?? Right arm jolt (another exit symptom… the exit already took place and popped back in… left foot jolt… (exit symptom… popping in and out…)… lavender light… an overweight woman on right long curling brownish hair in a white poca dot on a black field dress directing seating in an office (???)…  large living room area… French doors far right… white frame… long couch in front of a faux fireplace… itching left side upper lip… (exit symptom…)… brown shirt… Nazi (German SA… Ernst Rohm’s… faction of Nazi party… was I a member in 1920’s… is that possible???) could be where the demon head came from… the Pan… relationship to the Devil… could that be so… was I a naïve ‘believer’ in the movement in the early days when the German people were so ill treated by the Treaty of Versailles… (not an excuse for what happened… ) I have deep karmic connection to the Teutonic experience… could this be so???

I guess I have to face my creations… all of them… !!!!

Last part of the session I am focused as a kind of p.o.c… right at the brow point… I rope climb, I rope ladder climb… I try to shift consciousness to area where I semi-consciously have exited in the past… nothing… session ends….

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #23 - May 30th, 2010 at 12:08am

Seraphis1 wrote on May 29th, 2010 at 11:45pm:
5/29/2010 - Evening session:

I don’t know how it can be that one can get so close to an exit and not have the exit.  My whole being was centered in the brow point… poised to generate the exit an no banana. This is exceedingly frustration since I have inadvertently exited so many times by accident.

The mix ~

Potpourri session: akg disc 1: cut 1; JOOB disc set: relaxation disc; akg disc 1: cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

I’m eating… nose itch… left side… (again this is an exit symptom)… basketball player takes a long shot… laker?? Right arm jolt (another exit symptom… the exit already took place and popped back in… left foot jolt… (exit symptom… popping in and out…)… lavender light… an overweight woman on right long curling brownish hair in a white poca dot on a black field dress directing seating in an office (???)…  large living room area… French doors far right… white frame… long couch in front of a faux fireplace… itching left side upper lip… (exit symptom…)… brown shirt… Nazi (German SA… Ernst Rohm’s… faction of Nazi party… was I a member in 1920’s… is that possible???) could be where the demon head came from… the Pan… relationship to the Devil… could that be so… was I a naïve ‘believer’ in the movement in the early days when the German people were so ill treated by the Treaty of Versailles… (not an excuse for what happened… ) I have deep karmic connection to the Teutonic experience… could this be so???

I guess I have to face my creations… all of them… !!!!

Last part of the session I am focused as a kind of p.o.c… right at the brow point… I rope climb, I rope ladder climb… I try to shift consciousness to area where I semi-consciously have exited in the past… nothing… session ends….

S.

Getting it off my chest: I have always had a disdain for the French. A part of me is happy that the Wehrmacht gave the French a thorough thrashing in the first offensive of 1940. The French were the mean spirited arbiters of the Treat of Versailles… obstructionists of President Woodrow Wilson’s initiative to create a world for everyone… the French blocked it… the French their pound of flesh in the Middle East where they virtually expended no treasure or lives in the defeat of the Ottoman Turks… that was completely a British show… at the end of WWII they demanded Vietnam when the American initiative was to accommodate Ho Chi Minh… but, there must be an end to the cycle of hatred and animosity… I personally end it now, I forgive and put France’s fate in the hands of God… I ask their forgiveness for my anger at that people…

Gloria In Excelsus Deo.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #24 - May 30th, 2010 at 11:39pm

5/23/2010 - Evening session:

Beau wrote on May 30th, 2010 at 8:53am:
This is a GREAT Thread.

I get to f10 with no problems and I feel differently sometimes, but most of the time I get flooded with impressions that steal my attention before I can really experience the release a lot you talk about. Could be a tension thing I guess. I do feel like I'm in touch with a great knowledge in this state, but I've rarely experienced the obe proper. My best experiences are the ones that are dry with no Hemi Sync or any other external help.

Yours,
Beau

Hi Beau: This session fit the above to some extend. So I am posting it with your lead.

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: relaxation disc; AKG disc 1: cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

Nothing new about the new sensation of relaxation… this maybe relating to Beau’s observation about F10... But I just experienced separation of my body and my mind… they came apart… my body was distinctly asleep… my mind now was quite numb… I am clearly not triggering the automatic reflex… the reflex simply triggers when it believes the being is asleep… but the being is the whole entity… the body and the mind so somehow the reflex mechanism realizes the mind is not asleep, therefore it is miss firing… the heart chakra sputters and doesn’t engage the rtz-double generation process…

Now, there is a handout at the Institute that those of you who have taken gateway will have in your materials packet called:

Robert Monroe’s Consciousness Phasing Model

In the diagram it shows C1, once F10 is achieved then Daydreaming, Light Meditation, Creative Flow, Deep Meditation are possible…

In this session my mind went into Daydreaming/Light Meditation where (The Perceiver) formed a streaming image of a very ornate Hindu/Tibetan Inner Temple… or Tabernacle… this hung around for a while… my Interpreter gave only what I wrote above… and did not elaborate… there were other images connected to city scapes… but, the Interpreter could not ID them or comment on them…

Just as the JOOB hand book says: “You will know you are successful when you become bored and expect something more to happen.”

Well nothing more happened and tho I got a number of urges to abort… I stayed with the exercise until the command to return to C1.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #25 - May 31st, 2010 at 1:47pm

5/30/2010 - Morning session:

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: relaxation disc; AKG disc 1: cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

Don’t seem to have any consistency day to day on the depth… there was no body mind separation in this session… solar plexus chakra activated… basketball… the Baroness… (delete)… pressure at the brow point… The Hermit… a man looking left… could be Michael Saganski… but reverse of logo picture… very clear… may have morphed the identity… (Mike do you have a dark red like the red on in http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.problogger.net/wp-content/uploads...; this happened around 9am pst. Were you mediating or online posting??)
Strong session tho… interesting potential breakthru at a deep meditative level as per the Monroe scale of consciousness.
S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #26 - May 31st, 2010 at 6:55pm

5/31/2010 - afternoon session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

An amazing session, I don’t know how much closer I can get to projecting, without projecting.

The session begins with a solar plexus chakra area jolt… (obe)… woman in a wheel chair attempts to go down a flight of stairs using her brake and gravity… don’t know how this came out… the purple light pulse from my brow point was very strong… stronger than I ever remember it pulsing… images formed inside the plus… definite physiological sensations… I must have entered the Monroe phase model level of deep meditation because I saw a golden ornate ring glowing… light flowed out of it downward… then I seem to be on the verge of projecting for the rest of the session I attempted to prime the pump by imagining myself floating above my body, I saw an Egyptian sarcophagus with the head dress… I kept up the imagining… my skull became electrified… several surges… nothing… rope climbing… rope ladder climbing… postulating I will project… I asked the universe to allow me to project… kept up the visualization and postulating… until the session ended…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #27 - Jun 1st, 2010 at 12:26pm

6/1/2010 - Morning session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

Achieve a whole new state… not sure yet whether it is another relaxation level or a precursor to a more powerful meditative level… but, it was certainly dynamic in a way I never experienced it before… and then there was the solid ‘x’… a feeling of a solid continuous mass from the toe of one foot fhru the leg across to the shoulder… left and right… not sure what this is… but, the state seems to be a precursor to the vibrations Monroe describes in JOOB… will  have to see how this goes… if I can induce it again.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #28 - Jun 1st, 2010 at 10:58pm

6/1/2010 - Evening session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

Well well, well this is the state:

Achieve a whole new state… not sure yet whether it is another relaxation level or a precursor to a more powerful meditative level… but, it was certainly dynamic in a way I never experienced it before… and then there was the solid ‘x’…

The solid ‘x’ did not return BUT, I got into the dream state or daydreaming state… and I knew where I was… without winking out… p.o.c. is a problem it seems fixed in my brain (pineal)… but toward the end of the session I began to understand about developing an exit technique that works for me personally… and it is the affirmation: right when one feels ready to exit state the affirmation:

I am floating above my body.

The session ended just as I was making the transition out of my body… I was floating… I’ve done it inadvertently many times before so it is just a matter of shifting consciousness to that memory location… the AFFIRMATION MUST WORK… !!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #29 - Jun 4th, 2010 at 6:56pm

6/4/2010 - Afternoon session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

I think I am firmly in focus 10 (from a Monrovian point of view)… clearly body asleep… and a new breath control which is probably the key to getting the o.b.e automatic reflex to trigger… I think I understand what is happening… if Robert Bruce is correct… the AR is triggered when the whole package is asleep… the delicate balancing act which Astral Projection technique is attempting to do is the keep a slight conscious awareness observing the event… I.e.. the p.o.c… isolated from the physical and mental process… so it may not be body asleep/mind awake… it may be body and mind asleep/ p.o.c. awake…

Lots of ornate stuff I seem to be watch a royal procession (Victorian era costuming)… lush garden…

But, clearly, my exit is going to come with the affirmation: I am floating above my body. At many points I seem to be phasing into realizing the affirmation.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #30 - Jun 5th, 2010 at 11:00pm

6/5/2010 - Evening session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

I now know what the body jolt is… that is the obe automatic reflex… it jolts because for some fraction of a second or millisecond… the reflex is triggered and the obe… goes into action… because I am not completely asleep I abort the obe event…

Ascended to the daydreaming realm and saw a group of men sitting around a table… it was in the distance.

I/P: for some reason my interpreter does not turn on to the exercise prompt… but, what happens is the Interpreter goes of on its own into a non-sequitor… bring up past mistakes I wish I could do over… for example when I make a wrong bet in a horse race, when I had an inspiration to make the right bet…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #31 - Jun 7th, 2010 at 3:02pm

6/7/2010 - Morning session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

Not consistently getting into deep state, tho, eventually it does phase in… not sure how to fix this.

I/P:
Highlight of the I/p portion is the tarot card symbolism with the following potential meaning:

Basic Tarot Meaning
The High Priestess is the card of knowledge, instinctual, supernatural, secret knowledge. She holds scrolls of arcane information that she might, or might not reveal to you. The moon crown on her head as well as the crescent by her foot indicates her willingness to illuminate what you otherwise might not see, reveal the secrets you need to know in order to make a decision about a problem or a job, an investment, love, career, family, etc.
And, finally, there is, behind her throne, the curtain that leads to the deepest, most esoteric and secret knowledge; the pomegranates that decorate it remind us of Persephone, who was taken down into the land of the dead, ate its fruit, and became the only goddess allowed to travel to and from that strange land. This indicates that when you get the High Priestess, you're going to be learning some very odd things. Very odd.

So I guess I just have to wait and see.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #32 - Jun 7th, 2010 at 6:43pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 7th, 2010 at 3:01pm:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

Not consistently getting into deep state, tho, eventually it does phase in… not sure how to fix this.

I/P:
Highlight of the I/p portion is the tarot card symbolism with the following potential meaning:

Basic Tarot Meaning
The High Priestess is the card of knowledge, instinctual, supernatural, secret knowledge. She holds scrolls of arcane information that she might, or might not reveal to you. The moon crown on her head as well as the crescent by her foot indicates her willingness to illuminate what you otherwise might not see, reveal the secrets you need to know in order to make a decision about a problem or a job, an investment, love, career, family, etc.
And, finally, there is, behind her throne, the curtain that leads to the deepest, most esoteric and secret knowledge; the pomegranates that decorate it remind us of Persephone, who was taken down into the land of the dead, ate its fruit, and became the only goddess allowed to travel to and from that strange land. This indicates that when you get the High Priestess, you're going to be learning some very odd things. Very odd.

So I guess I just have to wait and see.

S.

6/7/2010 Afternoon Session:

Well it didn’t take long for the learning of some very odd things:

This is the High Priestess card:

http://melissatarot.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/high-priestess.jpg

This was an amazing session. It was sensuous and very metaphysical at the same time. I started to get a buzzing sensation all around my head. When I went to Australia one time in search of a girl I liked… I exited through my forehead. This was the same sensation and I thought I was about to exit. Then, I began to get this pressure in my thalamus area…

http://www.besthealth.com/besthealth/bodyguide/reftext/images/Thymus_spleen.jpg

Then, as the session went on and I began my exit affirmation: ‘I am floating above my body.’ I saw the top of the head of a body… here I don’t know if I was imagining it or if it was the rtz - double… I attempted to do a poc shift, but, I couldn't make the shift…

Then a Persian carpet design flowed across between me and the double at the brow area… (flying carpet??)… but my whole body was emitting a glow… and a very sensuous sensation possibly an internal orgasm was sending a shockwave through my body or was it just my brain… my frontal lobes as I write are still buzzing.

Any way Monroe counted me up to C!.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #33 - Jun 8th, 2010 at 2:02am

Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 7th, 2010 at 6:40pm:
Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 7th, 2010 at 3:01pm:

Revised mix ~

6/7/2010 Afternoon Session:

Well it didn’t take long for the learning of some very odd things:

This is the High Priestess card:

http://melissatarot.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/high-priestess.jpg

Then a Persian carpet design flowed across between me and the double at the brow area… (flying carpet??)… but my whole body was emitting a glow… and a very sensuous sensation possibly an internal orgasm was sending a shockwave through my body or was it just my brain… my frontal lobes as I write are still buzzing.

Any way Monroe counted me up to C!.

S.

Hummmm… I am wondering as an afterthought if I am closing in on Pure Unconditional Love. What I left out of the debriefing was a sense of joy… well being… this could be just on the outer edges of the ultimate goal of the Heart Chakra …I.e… the expression of Pure Unconditional love. This will be interesting to see develop.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #34 - Jun 8th, 2010 at 11:05pm

6/8/2010 - Day:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

All three sessions were characterized by progressively stronger and stronger body vibrations. I assume this means I am just that much closer to exiting… the key of course is the steady vibrations as described in JOOB…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #35 - Jun 9th, 2010 at 12:36pm

6/9/2010 - morning session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

I just can’t believe how inconsistent my ability to get to deep relaxation levels is… I guess it is like being an athlete… there are days in which you just don’t have the technique in hand. But, I got to some level… and began considering why it is that my volitional desire to project is so difficult to satisfy.

So while in as deep a relaxation state as I could get I decided to use BM’s changing belief systems procedure… talk to the entity who is responsible for the barrier… and sure enough I encountered my inner child… (an archetype)… he does not want to die… he is responsible for keeping us alive… an obe to him equals death… or (growing up??)… growing up means a lost of a state… he don’t want that… but just the act of discovering he exists changed my inner state… things started to happen… but, as usual they happen just about the time Monroe says… and now I will count you back to c1.

O well, there is always another session.
S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #36 - Jun 9th, 2010 at 1:00pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 at 12:35pm:
Revised mix ~
Relaxation phase:
So while in as deep a relaxation state as I could get I decided to use BM’s changing belief systems procedure… talk to the entity who is responsible for the barrier… and sure enough I encountered my inner child… (an archetype)… he does not want to die… he is responsible for keeping us alive… an obe to him equals death… or (growing up??)… growing up means a lost of a state… he don’t want that… but just the act of discovering he exists changed my inner state… things started to happen… but, as usual they happen just about the time Monroe says… and now I will count you back to c1.
S.

This is very interesting because it accounts for my life as an innocent bystander. I have always avoided responsibility. I liked being just a draftsman in a big organization where I could disappear, tho, I guess I had ability I produced just enough to get by and hated the idea of being a group leader… (I would have to grow up… my inner child don’t want to grow up)… this all goes back to a lifetime in which I was a ruler and I made a jolly mess of the experience getting everyone all riled up so that that had to attempt to assassinate me, but, I fooled them… I committed suicide… I got the last word or the last act of defiance but at a terrible price… the price was permanent ’childhood’… done through the millennia… oh, oh… I think this is about to change… woe is me!!! LOL!!!
Sad
S. 

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #37 - Jun 9th, 2010 at 3:08pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 at 12:57pm:
Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 at 12:35pm:
Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:
S.

This is very interesting because it accounts for my life as an innocent bystander. I have always avoided responsibility. I liked being just a draftsman in a big organization where I could disappear, tho, I guess I had ability I produced just enough to get by and hated the idea of being a group leader… (I would have to grow up… my inner child don’t want to grow up)… this all goes back to a lifetime in which I was a ruler and I made a jolly mess of the experience getting everyone all riled up so that that had to attempt to assassinate me, but, I fooled them… I committed suicide… I got the last word or the last act of defiance but at a terrible price… the price was permanent ’childhood’… done through the millennia… oh, oh… I think this is about to change… woe is me!!! LOL!!!   Sad
S.

The Interpreter continues to give up information on this… that mischievous inner child archetype has been around longer than that life time. That is the reason why I was such a frivolous ruler. I inherited the crown… I did not win the crown. Therefore I was a wide eyed five year old let loose in a candy shop… no wonder I created such havoc… unfortunately the interpreter has not given me the earlier or beginning of this archetypes ability to have power over my psyche. But, that suicide must have consolidated its power of control…  hummmmmm…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #38 - Jun 10th, 2010 at 11:56am

Seraphis1 wrote on May 29th, 2010 at 7:04pm:
Embarrassed[quote author=5D6B7C6F7E66677D3F0E0 link=1268502700/281#281 date=1275029841]

5/29/2010 - Afternoon session:

Felt myself roll… fundamental energy body?? (Monroe says he learned to roll out of his body…) lavender light… female face comes in… my face itching like crazy… (this is a separation symptom… )… (I may have encountered an archetype) boy pan something like this youth http://www.wilsonsalmanac.com/images/bacchus3.jpg, but with donkey ears (possibly… I may have morphed then in through the Interpreters over exposure… )

This may be the new layer beginning to manifest.

S. 

I realized that back on 5/29/2010 I had seen my inner child archtype. It was at the bottom of all the demon’s… it cannot show itself because that is the beginning of its dissolution. Jung always said that once the unconscious/subconscious drivers are exposed to the conscious level the energy and power of it dissipates… but, this inner child had a lot of control and power… and now it is clear why I am so obsessed with the o.b.e… escape… this inner child sees it as another tool to escape responsibility. It is also why I/inner child is so intrigued by escape velocity and/or the possibility of being a Facilitator… this would be an ultimate tool of control of The Game… Do you want to play a game??? Yeah, yeah, yeah…!!! Says the inner child. It wants to play a game and never lose… !!!

Of course this is an impure motive and…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #39 - Jun 11th, 2010 at 11:18pm

6/11/2010 - evening session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

Thanks to diaphragmatic breath I think I am in the perfect relaxed state of f10 body asleep… also, a surprise… a breath inside a breath… that was something… the Tibetans have very specific techniques of breathing which alters your consciousness state… unfortunately I don’t know any of the sequences but I think I just experience one of the effects of a specific sequence but, don’t know what I did… see men tall and their backs to me they stand in front of an ornate teardrop thrown (Thailand style ornamentation) the men wear a grey robe or tunic with black hoods and hold some kind of long pic or stave… red satin seat and overleaf… beauty… I am thinking…

My first strong session since exposing the inner child archetype.

Not sure what this means other than something new and more fulfilling and meaningful is about to come to pass…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #40 - Jun 12th, 2010 at 7:17pm

6/12/2010 - afternoon session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

Now that the inner child archetype has been neutralized, the sessions are very different. I am getting to f10 faster and the body asleep state is very profound… but I got a rush of energy to the frontal lobes… possibly the expanded energy body is beginning to activate… much of my etheric body has been dormant and needs to awaken I think… I was actually feeling what I think IS the automatic o.b.e reflex mechanism… it has a form and is cylindrical kind of like an automobile starter/solenoid switch

http://www.allproducts.com/manufacture100/smartgroup/product2.jpg

As I was becoming aware of it I got a sharp pain in my left eye at the inner portion near the bridge of my nose and a sharp pain in my right thumb

http://www.dorlingkindersley-uk.co.uk/static/cs/uk/11/features/reflexology/handc...

Right at the pituitary designation location. Hopefully, this is the beginning of the awakening of my etheric body… it must have been dormant while in the control of the inner child, kind of atrophied or stagnant… now I get to feed energy into it and awaken it.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #41 - Jun 13th, 2010 at 12:51pm

6/12/2010 - Update:

In the interest of full disclosure, I am posting this to attempt to have a complete clinical record.

p. 56 - AKG - symptoms associated with belief system crash:

Item 11: Finding yourself thinking about suicide

Well, this isn’t a belief system crash but an archetype dissolution which may be a parallel element of the ego structure.

Since I exposed the inner child archetype, I have had two minor anxiety attacks. Each in the morning at or near awaking from sleep. Both suggesting suicide. Now, I know my inner child archetype has used suicide to escape confronting overwhelming force… which would require rising to the higher consciousness level of ‘courage’ (which is the proper spiritually effective way to deal with existence)… but suicide allows the inner child archetype to exist on its own terms. Now, it is trying to exercise that power again because I have backed it into a corner and this is the only tool it has in its arsenal to survive.

I think all I have to do is ignore it and take the energy out of it by exposing its modus operandi into the conscious mind, like I am doing.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #42 - Jun 13th, 2010 at 6:44pm

6/13/2010 - afternoon session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

The rtz-double was floating outside my body, but, attach Siamese twin style to the top of my head my poc refused to detach… and my physical frontal lobes and my rtz-double lobes were attached for the whole session.

Like this: http://www.kidzworld.com/img/upload/article/21976/a3343i0_Siamese-185.jpg

Oh well, anyone know of a good surgeon.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #43 - Jun 14th, 2010 at 8:56am

Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 14th, 2010 at 8:54am:
6/14/2010 - morning dream:

I am in a Macy’s parking lot with a tour holding my dog Tippy, the tour is over and I make my way to the street. I am looking to get to market street. After a time I get to a series of streets I am familiar with… I ask for directions and am pointed to a place to catch a bus to market street. I get the bus and fumble to pay  my fair and the dogs fair… I over pay but catch the error and am on the way to market street.

Significance is this normally in these maze dreams I awake in frustration because I never find what I am looking for… when in a tangle over money I always wake without resolving it. In this dream I resolve things.. (why I don’t awake in the dream to have a lucid dream I don’t know)… but as I was awakening I began to realize in real time that I AM IN A DEEP SLEEP OF WHICH I AM SLOWLY AWAKENING FROM…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #44 - Jun 14th, 2010 at 5:57pm

6/14/2010 - afternoon session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

Very productive session… it started with a flash of light… then in the left ear… a barking dog… my affirmation of ‘I am floating above my body’ brings a sound in my ears… a humm and ringing… and pressure… in my cranium… I am sure my rtz-double is floating there I can feel it but I don’t see it and I am not able to move my poc into it… then I saw the new archetype a handsome young man very white tho… maybe that is just the early formative stage… he is dressed in a Victorian upper class manner… he is only missing a top hat… he looks like this:

http://images.movie-gazette.com/gallery/albums/People/billy+crudup.jpg

I guess I just have to keep patiently working at this thing.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #45 - Jun 15th, 2010 at 9:48am

6/15/2010 - morning dream:

On the horns of a dilemna

I may have been in an astral class:

I am being told I have special powers that cannot be used in gaming with earthlings… or I am successfully getting close to obtaining powers…

I know that I am close to being competent with obe. So I know it will be unethical to play poker and go about looking at the cards of other people. Monroe had Talo who seemed to like giving him straight flushes. I don’t know if Monroe continued to play poker, I heard he loved the game.

I have had dream power to pick horses. Do I now have to not play the horses which I like doing a lot, because this is a special power.

TMI has classes in using powers to play the stock market, they have Vegas junkets to use powers to play dice, even tho they are practicing and don’t attempt to break the bank… is it ethical???

Maybe this is just me… my guides are warning me personally…

I have always been provided for always will be and I don’t need more than daily sustenance… is this the price of spirituality… not having more than daily needs…???

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #46 - Jun 16th, 2010 at 11:14am

6/16/2010 - morning dream:

I am definitely in some kind of astral class… tho I seem to be the only one there….

I am being instructed on a communication device. It looks like a peanut… in cross-section it has an intricate maze of copper wiring or plating… it could be the pineal gland?? It sends and receives.. That is all I remember…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #47 - Jun 16th, 2010 at 12:39pm

6/16/2010 - morning session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

Strong session. Very journey man like state. Heart chakra beginning to develop strength in its flutter and sputter. Rise to light meditation level (MCPM)… see a striking woman… dressed in a tight fitting evening dress… light orange chiffon fabric… white erimine accents… full white hair… clearly an elderly woman of substance and social standing… she seems to be hosting a grand event..

Now a woman in a dark blue business outfit… with skirt… full brown hair… professional looking…

Lots of heart action… fundamental body shifts…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #48 - Jun 16th, 2010 at 4:31pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 15th, 2010 at 9:47am:
6/15/2010 - morning dream:

I am being told I have special powers that cannot be used in gaming with earthlings… or I am successfully getting close to obtaining powers…

I know that I am close to being competent with obe. So I know it will be unethical to play poker and go about looking at the cards of other people. Monroe had Talo who seemed to like giving him straight flushes. I don’t know if Monroe continued to play poker, I heard he loved the game.

I have had dream power to pick horses. Do I now have to not play the horses which I like doing a lot, because this is a special power.

TMI has classes in using powers to play the stock market, they have Vegas junkets to use powers to play dice, even tho they are practicing and don’t attempt to break the bank… is it ethical???

I have always been provided for always will be and I don’t need more than daily sustenance… is this the price of spirituality… not having more than daily needs…???

S.

6/16/2010

FYI

What this dream was telling me is this: Something mechanical was going to happen in my next racing attempt. I had a bet. I went on line and the whole betting system was down... no bets could be made. I watched the race and the horse I was going to be lost!!! So the internet failure save me money.

Interesting???!!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #49 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 11:18am

Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 17th, 2010 at 11:16am:
6/17/2010 - morning dream:

I am climbing the stairs of an art academy (music… I sing but do not play instruments)… when I get to the top I am told I cannot join until I get accepted into a special group… I go back down the stairs trying to figure out well where is this group and how do I pay to join and get a card.

Someone comes up to me and says that girl has a pass she wants to unload. I go to her and ask for the price she says… two dollars… I open my wallet and there is a huge wad of dollar bills I buy the pass.

Well, this one resolved just before writing this post. I am listening to Carolyn Myss’ … series Energy Anatomy and I bought this pass for $30 used… I immediately had a meeting of the minds on the tribal demand for energy and how the tribe can determine how I make my decisions… instead of me making my own decisions from my spiritual need and motivation… knowing this I can now make beautiful music.

LOL!!

S.

[quote author=5D6B7C6F7E66677D3F0E0 link=1268502700/323#323 date=1276609649]6/15/2010 - morning dream:

S.

This goes back to this bit of tribal power... I come from a long line of spiritual teaching that has a belief that gambling and using powers to gamble is a breach of and misuse of such power... well it can be if used in excess or to harm others... but, in moderation and or recreation this is not true.

"The greatest illusion of all is that mankind has limitations." Robert A. Monroe.

QED!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #50 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 2:25pm

6/17/2010 - morning session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

Two strong sessions in a row. Very journey man like state. F10 is well established, breathing finally consistently under control. This should be the right road.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #51 - Jun 18th, 2010 at 7:54pm

6/18/2010 - session notes:

Power nap:

Love this power nap thing. In just a minute I got to f10... Then got the fundamental body jitter… and the heart chakra solenoid… brrrerr. Tried to let go but… the state… began to fade slowly.

Afternoon session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

This is the third strong session of getting into f10 smoothly… nice relaxation markers…  body parts releasing in sequence on their own… the less I do the better it works… just let the thing happen… then the solenoid brrer… wonder when this engine is going to kick over?? It’s going to be awesome when it does… wonder if it is a Mercedes Benz my favorite car the 450 slc… (I own a 1977 slc

http://classiccarsales.ie/files/cars/images/big/Mercedes_Benz_450_SLC_c9e78111e9... )…

The fundamental body flared into the expanded energy body momentarily… this is all happening in its own time… it is very important that I do nothing I think.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #52 - Jun 19th, 2010 at 7:10pm

6/19/2010 - session notes:

Afternoon session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

Now strong entry into f10 is routine. Large landscape scene… energy streaming under left leg… Lost awareness of body, felt only energy filling hands and feet… body jolt… felt no pressure to return… could have stayed in the state indefinitely… not sure how long this would have good on… this is a whole new level of relaxation and demonstrates the power of f10...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #53 - Jun 21st, 2010 at 12:47pm

6/21/2010 - morning session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

Guess I am getting more familiar with the f10 state. I always wondered what the exploration of the state was to entail… now, I think I know… getting into f10 is now very easy and it has more depths than one might imagine… but as you go deeper and explore… I note tho the body is very asleep the mind comes up closer to c1 and it doesn’t take much to come out of the state… I first entered a daydreaming of light meditative state in which I became aware of a very attractive brunette in a hot pink outfit, a manicurist she was working on someone but I did not see the client… the décor of the salon was very white… have no idea why or what this means… but exploration I think is moving through the chakras (that is for me it is… not sure about the M-field… was not aware of chatter which is associated with the m-field)… I’m not sure which chakra the manicurist is associated with… that work is or can be creative so… it might be the heart chakra expressing… I moved around in images… food so I did go down into the navel chakra…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #54 - Jun 21st, 2010 at 2:59pm

6/21/2010 Saboteur Archetype:

I playing checkers and made a very dumb mistake after being ahead a piece and the game ended in a tie instead of a win.

Suddenly, I realized I had a saboteur archetype… I applied the AKG - changing belief system technique:

I asked to talk to the entity who is responsible for making me make dumb mistakes in winning situations… I got a contact… it told me I am not allow to win because I was responsible for a terrible war centuries ago… and I can’t be trusted… as I was telling it to belay that order and to stop sabotaging my gaming skills… I began to feel anxious… what if all of sudden this entity left open the valves to a huge energy release… would I explode… would I go insane with this sudden energy surge in my brain… I was really scared… I began to attempt to repress energy releases… I know this is stupid… is there another part of the saboteur archetype which I did not include in the conversation and should have… what the hell!!! But, I did begin to rationalize… I seemed to have shouldered the full responsibility for that war… but, I now realize it takes two to tango… I was not even the ruler, who could have intervened… he did not have to support my misguided goals… there were a whole bunch of other entities who could have stopped the conflagration. I feel much better about that… and I got some release from the guilt and repression… but, forgiving all concerned is sop.. Asking for forgiveness… sop… recognizing there are no bad guys. Its all good. Peace my fellow beings. Peace be unto you all.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #55 - Jun 22nd, 2010 at 12:45pm

6/22/2010 - Morning session:

Decided to move on to next disc

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

For some reason not getting so deep, this inconsistency is puzzling I should be getting better… all I can chalk it up to is the stochastic nature of this work… will be watching this as I go along..

JOOB - A: images came up on very pronounced… a rather cartoonish head shot, looking right to left on the right frame… very close cut black hair thin face… male… just looking and floating there.

This disc has very little prompting but the hemi-sync signal causes the body to react…

Imagined myself leaving my body, walking around the room coming back and jumping in (as per Robert Bruces instruction not to stay out long)… I assume at some point I will morph into a real o.b.e… I was effective in the imagining tho… I was surprised how easy it was to visualize…. Bruce Moen calls it priming the pump…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #56 - Jun 23rd, 2010 at 10:03am

6/23/2010 - morning dream:

Lots of improvement.

I was attempting to find the right street. I got lost in a maze of rooms and walking against traffic a big rig came at me as I was pressed against a chain link fence… then I became lucid… I realized I don’t have to experience this…

...then I began to morph out of the dream and into the waking state with a lot of pressure in the Atlas/ Axis area of my neck… then I realized I was generating the dream out of the reptilian brain… the medulla oblongata… then I recalled this is an improvement… I have climbed the consciousness ladder and am operating out of the throat chakra where previously all of my dreams where generated out of the solar plexus chakra… I have climbed to higher centers of consciousness.

I also realize this is how the ‘real world’ illusion also works… life is an illusion a dream… I can wake up… and maybe this is the process of waking up out of the dream in which I don’t have to participate… if I choose not to participate in…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #57 - Jun 23rd, 2010 at 12:55pm

6/23/2010 - Morning session:

Very productive session.

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

Again the deep of body asleep is wanting, but, how to change this is something I need to work on… I think I am not controlling my diaphram as I should the musculature of this organ apparently requires a lot of practice to get to function consistently… this is no different than an athlete training to be whatever… the whole unit reacts back and is undisciplined and the need is to get control of the whole organ not just parts of it.

JOOB - A: The instruction for this disc is to hold a single thought through out the duration of the disc. I choose to imagine leaving my body and walking around my room, getting back in after one circuit and continue doing this for the duration of the disc.

Lovely sunset seen on a lake or the ocean a single masted sail boat is at anchor… the colors are dark reddish…  direct head on image of Robert Redford… a aboriginal??!! Made of straw tapered rectangular shape on a wall with red circle eye holes and red trim… song starts:

Oh, how I hate to get up in the morning, Oh, how I hate to get up at all…. 

Not sure what this means as a whole but I seem to be sustaining a light meditative state (re: RM Phasing model)… the images don’t create a story and are randomly moving in and out to there subjects… but, the good news is I am staying IN the light meditative state.

I can only conclude this is good… the first exit is always the most sustained… after that it seems to trigger the ‘rm phasing model’ and I don’t seen to be sustaining the exit as images begin to come in and out as I attempt to continue traversing the room.

There is a grey greenish demon in my throat chakra… it appeared and stayed for a moment… it is rather ghastly… but, not frightening… and I have exposed him… so I suppose it will begin to dissolve as he is brought to the conscious mind as the others were dissolved.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #58 - Jun 23rd, 2010 at 3:56pm

Demon in the Throat Chakra:

This is a good time to do an overall assessment. The TMI programs seem to be a major success for me personally. I graduated from Guidelines in Oct ‘09. It was in Guidelines that two significant things happened. In The Tank I discovered a Dominatrix demon in my Heart Chakra and I was told by my guides to do Lifeline next and there I would encounter and neutralize a phantom. (This is the effect of my intuitive and substantive awareness of my guides more than direct conversations.)

Sure enough in my May ‘10 Lifeline I encountered, exposed and dissolved a major phantom presence that was there since my Roman incarnation… it was quite a relief and in Lifeline I had a Self-Realization event because of releasing that phantom’s influence.

Now, I discover there is a demon in my Throat chakra besides the two demons that were resolved in my solar plexus chakra… but those demons were a manipulation or the mask of my inner child archetype concealing himself as he controlled and manipulated one of my egonic projections in the physical plane.

Now, I suspect there is a demon in the Third Eye and the Crown chakra… this has to be or maybe I shouldn’t anticipate the future or what I will find and allow myself to be pleasantly or unpleasantly surprised as my personal Odyssey unfolds and continues apace.

This is an amazing journey.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #59 - Jun 24th, 2010 at 1:37am

Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 24th, 2010 at 1:36am:
Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 23rd, 2010 at 3:53pm:
Demon in the Throat Chakra:

Now, I suspect there is a demon in the Third Eye and the Crown chakra… this has to be or maybe I shouldn’t anticipate the future or what I will find and allow myself to be pleasantly or unpleasantly surprised as my personal Odyssey unfolds and continues apace.

This is an amazing journey.

S.

I just realized there can’t be a demon in the crown chakra because it is the light chakra. But, there could be a demon in the third eye chakra  because of Matthew 4:

Matthew 4:

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

This is serious business because in the Biblical storyline, Jesus’ antecedents King Saul, King David and King Solomon all fell from Grace through greed, lust and inconstancy respectively.

Not all say:

Matthew 4:

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

It is possible in some distant past millennia I made a Faustian bargain. This is not impossible… it has take me a very long time to unplug from that circuit. I am just at the beginning of being able it tear up that contract. This is going to be very interesting to see how this all comes out. This is my movie.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #60 - Jun 24th, 2010 at 12:55pm

6/24/2010 - Morning session:

I should be used to it by now but almost every session is different and it is puzzling.

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

Did get off to a good relaxation phase or so I thought… but eventually the body asleep phased in… it could be I am too rested… but, I have yet to figure out how to get that power nap condition… either I am too tired or too awake… and only accidentally do I get into a natural borderland power nap state and that is the optimal condition.

JOOB - A: Able as usual to imagine leaving my body and walking around my room… always the first attempt is easiest then there is a wandering of consciousness which is amorphous and hard to manage… but, after a while all my energy went to the top of my head… and settle into an exit channel on the left side of my forehead which I have exited out of before… I think when I exit it will be out of my left frontal lobe… as I got into settling into the left lobe I began to get the vibrations in the legs… and I really thought this is it… but no banana.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #61 - Jun 25th, 2010 at 7:13pm

6/25/2010 - Morning session:

Made a programming mistake and entered the relaxation disc instead of A disc.

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: relaxation disc.

Relaxation phase:

Got in easily and to F10.

JOOB relaxation disc: This was the strongest session I think I ever had as too feeling and context control or duration. Something has changed. The heart chakra now has a mass… and it hangs suspended in the chest area… but not buzzing or making any alive sensations except around it the expanded energy body seem to be establishing itself as a unique and independent mass which I seem to be able to be a aware of back in Oct guidelines I feet the heart chakra project a buzzing pencil like mass and recently I felt the solenoid like mass… is this the unfoldment process at work… just as the Yogi’s describe the chakras unfold like a lotus flower from a bud to a full blossom… hummmmm….

Like this:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/preview.canstockphoto.com/canstock0005578.png

Then I saw a young man from the shoulders up… shirtless… transparent and grayish… like clear plastic or cellophane he was thin and the left half of his face was like the inside of a watch showing its mechanical workings…

The session exuded power… its main characteristic…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #62 - Jun 26th, 2010 at 6:46pm

6/26/2010 - Afternoon session:

I am keeping this program in place because it seems so productive.

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

JOOB relaxation disc:

I don’t know how close one can get without exiting. But, I did recall the button exit and the Donovan exit… but shifting into that state as per BM… recall method did not happen… in the button exit I asked permission and it was granted… it the Donovan exit I was asleep and woke up exiting… I felt the solenoid flare and I got a body jolt so I was out… on the body jolt… the exit must be eminent.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #63 - Jun 27th, 2010 at 5:25pm

6/27/2010 - Power Nap:

The power nap state IS the borderland… using only my diaphragmatic breath technique which is now much more in hand… I can now center a breath cup in its center… no hemi-sync or disc… just freewheeling I got to the buzzing in the left lobe exit tube…. (by the way I think each lobe has an exit tube and that is the ‘devils horns’ … I suspect when they are fully developed they extend like horns on each side of the head… and someone saw this and freaked out and assigned a ‘devilish’ moniker to it out of ignorance and superstition. Also I suspect that the frontal lobes have a lot of developement potential and in the etheric body they fill out and thus when you see the egyptian headdress the material on the side IS the full developement of the etheric frontal lobe counterpart... 

http://listverse.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/449px-tutmask-1.jpg

the snake coming out of the fore head is of course the a well developed pituitary gland... man all of the stuff was sadly lost in antiquity... and we are having an excrusiatingly difficult time recovering it. )… and then I got the throat chakra flash… so the throat chakra like Robert Bruce says can be involved with generating the rtz-double… the question is how do you induce the power nap state… this just happens and when I get the signal I get in my meditation recliner and do my thing…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #64 - Jun 28th, 2010 at 1:08pm

6/28/2010 - morning session:

New development and as usual things go in directions I didn’t intend.

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

JOOB relaxation disc:

In the next phase of relaxation which seem to have no end of depth to which one might descend… I became aware of the whole room… then I thought is this astral sight… where you see 360 degrees?? But I found out when you focus on a specific object… you loose the 360 perception… so I guess the skill to develop is to focus and unfocus… now, I am thinking is this a variation on the perceiver/interpreter approach of BM?… but from an objective point of view as oppose to a subjective point of view…??

Now, I am getting a deeper understanding of what is meant by exploring a focus level… in this case I am (unintentionally) exploring f10.

There are all kinds of tantalizing blips of o.b.e. exiting but it is just on the edge of happening… teasing is all I can say about it… a coquette teasing a lover…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #65 - Jul 4th, 2010 at 7:07pm

7/4/2010 - morning session:

To all you Americans out there happy birthday!

Well, this is my second recovery from triple A surgery… I.e.. abdominal aortic aneurysm surgery… the first on Apr 29 placed two stints one in the left and one in the right aortic branch into the kidney… I used hemi-sync surgical support series in both… but no foreign objects are allowed into the operating room so I could not use the intra-op disc. In the first operation had severe swelling that lasted almost a month… and was pretty much out of it… this second jun 29 operation to revise the stint migration… was almost with noticeable physical affect… tho, I discovered something that I need to warn anyone about that is using diaphragmatic breathing… I heard the doctors talking about my heart beat being dangerously low (to them)… I had to stop using the technique because I didn’t want to try to explain to them by practice… and I am sure they would have used some kind of unnecessary drug to bring the rate up… so I allowed my heart rate to move to a more reasonable level for their satisfaction… that said I am a bit disappointed that I am not in a class with Joe Mcmonagle who always obe’s during surgery and watches the process… I also did not successfully get to ‘power nap’ stage which is odd since I was and should have been in borderland quite a lot… the drugs must really be inhibitors in my case.

I bought a new memory foam pad for my meditation recliner which is quite comfortable I hope not too comfortable.

Relaxation phase:

JOOB relaxation disc:

Not much going on this first session… imaging was quite different and vivid tho which Is new for me… just like real life this may fade as I recover more to my healthy state of balance and fitness.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #66 - Jul 7th, 2010 at 11:20am

7/7/2010

Silver lining:

Dream:

The whole sleep session I was soaring in focus 27... The etheric, cloud like focus 27 not the park… this song was constantly running in the event:

Look for a Silver lining, whenever clouds appear in the blue…

Interpretation:

There are some proprietary parts of the interpretation I cannot discuss… but, the basic interpretation is that I have reached the top of the healing curve of my recent surgery and am now past all complications therefrom and the process of getting back to normal is in motion… in another month I will be fit again and may operate at full capacity.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #67 - Jul 7th, 2010 at 7:06pm

7/7/2010 - afternoon session:

Everything is quite different… there is a richness to the imaging that was not there before… this will be interesting to watch over the next month or so…

Relaxation phase:

JOOB relaxation disc:

Heard a knocking… two knocks…. Left hand jolt… this time very different… like my hand was lifted then dropped… a voice… then session becomes amorphous… not talking because I want to observe for now… but… I lose the events and images…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #68 - Jul 8th, 2010 at 8:38pm

7/8/2010 - afternoon session:

This was the best session in a long time and foreshadows an excellent foundation… which is what I wanted… I can obe thru deprevation… but, I want to do it in a more normal manner and I think I am moving in the right direction.

Relaxation phase:

JOOB relaxation disc:

Saw a face from above… looking down… like the face on mars… marble Greco/roman columns…  this fundamental body move was very distinctive… some report being able to rotate the fb inside the physical body… this suggest that potential is becoming available… I distinctly got the right leg out of the body…. A number of body jolts….

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #69 - Jul 10th, 2010 at 1:22am

Seraphis1 wrote on Jul 10th, 2010 at 1:20am:
7/9/2010 - evening session:

Seraphis1 wrote on Jul 5th, 2010 at 8:30pm:
7/5/2010 Closure:

[quote author=10263122332B2A3072430 link=1268502700/351#351 date=1278284594]

7/4/2010 - morning session:

Well, this is my second recovery from triple A surgery… I.e.. abdominal aortic aneurysm surgery… the first on Apr 29 placed two stints one in the left and one in the right aortic branch into the kidney… this second jun 29 operation to revise the stint migration… was almost with noticeable physical affect…

Seraphis1 wrote on Jul 7th, 2010 at 11:19am:
7/7/2010

Silver lining:

Dream:

The whole sleep session I was soaring in focus 27... The etheric, cloud like focus 27 not the park… this song was constantly running in the event:

Look for a Silver lining, whenever clouds appear in the blue…

Interpretation:

There are some proprietary parts of the interpretation I cannot discuss… but, the basic interpretation is that I have reached the top of the healing curve of my recent surgery and am now past all complications therefrom and the process of getting back to normal is in motion… in another month I will be fit again and may operate at full capacity.

S.

It seems the f27 experience was a precursor… it told me the healing had taken place…. Now I know it was a healing on the astral… it took two days to manifest in the physical plane…

Relaxation phase:

JOOB relaxation disc:

This session got me very deep but didn’t take off until about five minutes to the EOS when I got a real feeling of wellbeing… as I was walking to the reception area of my residence at about 2100 hrs… I felt well and my post operative depression which I had been feeling for quite a while now and interfering with my session work… has now lifted… I feel confident in saying that as of that time the whole healing process is complete.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #70 - Jul 11th, 2010 at 6:54pm

7/11/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Itch left clavical midway… image of a lush wood… stained wood stand alone arch… Victorian woman… in beige chiffon frilly dress with large taco shell royal blue hat cocked left side of head filled with flowers…

Going into f10 now noting muscle groups letting go or releasing…

JOOB relaxation disc:

Phased… (I have been watching The Crown Prince…. I could be digesting the movie…) I am now dressed in a tight fitting power blue unform high collar jacket (austro/Hungarian style… ) dancing with a woman to a waltz… don’t know the name…  am aware of a great mushroon bubble growing out of the left side of my cerebral cortex in which all of this is taking place… I am in a mind split… aware of a light meditative state and my body at the same time… the perceiver seems intergrated with the interpreter as a knowing of what is takeing place… at the same time I am postulating my intention to rise out of my body and hover but, not aware of a shift or floating I have no discernable poc… EOD

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #71 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 7:04pm

7/14/2010 - afternoon session:

The operation definitely set me back in my ability to separate… the triple A procedure cuts a lot of nerves in the groin area… this is between the root chakra and the navel chakra… thus there may be some serious blockages developed in the sympathetic relationship between the physical body and the etheric body… but this session was the beginning of a breakthru.

Relaxation phase:

In all the sessions I seem to be able to get into f10 easily enough… but imaging and fundamental body sensations were lacking until today… the faces were always there… that is how this session started…

I am consciously relaxing muscle groups starting from the head  moving to the toes… felt a nerve pulsing in the bend of the arm right side…

[b]JOOB relaxation disc: [/b]

Nice fundamental energy body shiver… baby face… cartoonish black eyes black hair molded… (child archetype??)… fundamental body rocked… pressure in the forehead (third eye area)…

I think I am back on track finally.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #72 - Jul 16th, 2010 at 12:35pm

7/16/2010 - afternoon session:

Sometning very different is happening. Another level of relaxation is developing and it seems to kick in at the near the end of the session… I have no idea where it is going or what it will develop into… much of the imaging seems to be halted… dream sessions are active but, I don’t remember them… not sure what is going on.

Relaxation phase:

Easily in f10...

JOOB relaxation disc:

The quite before the storm???

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #73 - Jul 17th, 2010 at 1:01pm

7/17/2010 - morning session:

Looks like I am developing another exit point… the solar plexus chakra… lots of activity in this area in this session.

Relaxation phase:

Easily in f10...

JOOB relaxation disc:

It takes most of the session time at this point for the full body relaxation phase to develop… when it does the fundamental energy body seems to differentiate… I think I am beginning to see what Robert Bruce is on about when he says the exit involves three chakras… the heart (which I am developing or rather unfolding gradually, the throat (my biggest problem because of karmic issues) and the solar plexus chakra… this in now beginning to kick in… the surgery may have set me back a bit… but I effectively neutralized two maybe three demons forces which lived in or controlled the solar plexus and now the area has to heal and regenerate in a positive manner. All in all things are going well I think.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #74 - Jul 19th, 2010 at 7:02pm

7/19/2010 - afternoon session:

Today’s sessions begin with a dream:

I am looking to make contact with someone important to me. (female??) I am being prevented by an organized entity… (catholic church like??)…

Interpretation: I am attempting to make contact with my higher self… some religious belief system from my past is a barrier because it is not a correct belief… I don’t know what that belief is… I should use the Moen technique to find out and change it… I haven’t done it as yet.

Relaxation phase:

Easily in f10...

JOOB relaxation disc:

Front left lobe activates… sensation radiates to big toe right foot… (pineal/pituitary area??? - reflexology) I feel light and possibly floating but I am still inside my body (I think) (could this be a form of phasing) the experience is rich and dynamic… full of detail that would take volumes to describe… royal blue stripe or strip vertical on right side…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #75 - Jul 21st, 2010 at 1:29pm

7/21/2010 - Power Nap

This was an interesting phenomena first for me… while attempting to get a power nap I did my normal diaphragmatic breathing technique and all of a sudden I got a feeling of descending… and I arrive at f10 and kind of had a soft landing… be interesting if this happens again… so many sensations and events are one time occurrences because of the stochastic nature of the non-physical world.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #76 - Jul 21st, 2010 at 6:42pm

7/21/2010 - afternoon session:

Today’s sessions begin with a dream:

[b]
Another religious dream… this time I am a landscaper… I lay down a lawn and garden around a church but I stop it in a border around the church… I seem to wonder why I don’t include the church in the landscape plan.
[/b]

I have no interpretation for this… I am stumped.

Relaxation phase:

Experience the elevator phenomena again to f10...

JOOB relaxation disc:

I am in a lavender lilac flowered garden… no odor… toward the end of the session my sense of body changes and I get the impression I am creating a new kind of body… I am feeling the vibrations starting but they do not get intense… I am able to move them some what (as per JOOB)… from my head to my feet and back but they fade.

I never encountered anything like this in the literature so I have no idea where this is going…. Bruce Moen doesn’t describe anything like this tho, it may have happened and he didn't recognize it as something distinct and notable… Robert Bruce hasn’t either… only Robert Monroe intimated it in JOOB but didn’t go into it as something to be aware of or look for… I wonder what is going on???!!!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #77 - Jul 22nd, 2010 at 5:13pm

7/22/2010 - morning session:

Relaxation phase:

Easily into f10...

JOOB relaxation disc:

Electric shock thumb, index and middle finger tip area. Very surprising. (Reflexology: brain, head and sinus… respectively)… sudden obe… I was aware of the medicine cabinet at the far end of the room… back to being aware of my body just as suddenly… see a soldier???… royal blue jacket, scarlet red pants he is bending over doing something… facing left… seen from the right… the new body state begins to kick in… think must be 10 minutes left on the disc…

EOD

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #78 - Jul 23rd, 2010 at 7:02pm

7/23/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Easily into f10...

JOOB relaxation disc:

Body twist… o.b.e… electric shot left nostril… olive drab can opener floating in front of me… new body coming into formation earlier… face favoring nicholaa cage looking in my direction over my right shoulder… decide to imagine floating above my body… mind throwing things at me everything but what I am imagining… some belief system still preventing the exit… but I am holding the image and relaxing into the float…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #79 - Jul 24th, 2010 at 11:17am

7/24/2010 - morning session:

Relaxation phase:

No elevator to slow to relax not sure I got to f10 in first disc...

JOOB relaxation disc:

At the end of the affirmation the elevator kicked in… now in f10... New body began earlier… sustained to the end of the disc.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #80 - Jul 24th, 2010 at 6:29pm

7/24/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Easily into f10...

JOOB relaxation disc:

Suddenly became aware I was light or ready to float… decided to attempt an exit… a demonic Yul Brenner head appear with intense electric eye… a wave of energy rippled through my body I aborted the exit… (this is all head exiting attempts)… I regrouped and tried again when I got the light feeling… I was about to exit this time a Jay Leno head appear with intense black eyes that grew to two black holes… I thought I saw star fields in them… could I be looking out into space… the rest of the session was attempts to get back the lightness…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #81 - Jul 25th, 2010 at 5:50pm

[quote author=0E382F3C2D35342E6C5D0 link=1268502700/376#376 date=1280094585]7/25/2010 - morning session:

Relaxation phase:

Breathed a ball of air. (When you get the diaphragmatic breath right interesting things happen… ) body numbness… f10.

JOOB relaxation disc:

Bright orange blue blurr… very near an exit… I guess I am going to have to use the get up and stay up method… because it is effective and works… and because I don’t sleep thru anyway because of the need to pee… but going back to sleep is just counter productive since the sleep deprivation thing really does work to get obe’s… oh well…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #82 - Jul 26th, 2010 at 9:38pm

7/26/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Going into f10... Don’t quite make it.  Until JOOB starts…

JOOB relaxation disc:

Now in f10... Looking into a space… living room a garden… pain along left side of my left foot… (reflexology: arm, elboe, knee, leg… no idea what this means…) entered the alternate body state… as I got into it and got familiar with the state I realized I could stay in the state indefinitely, none of the usual pressure to be somewhere else or do something else… must be the state fakirs get into when they do feats like being buried alive and the like… interesting… 

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #83 - Jul 28th, 2010 at 6:58pm

7/28/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

No second body phenomena.

JOOB relaxation disc:

Now the second body manifests arms feel like they are floating (is this second body the Robert Bruce - fundamental body??)… the problem is I don’t seem to be able to move my arms separate from the physical arms… (salt cube reports being able to move around within the physical body… I am in the very early stages of the separation… could be I need more time in this state for it to become individualized… we will see what happens… I have kept an amazing record of the evolution of this phenomena… and it will be very interesting to go back to the beginning eventually and follow the gradual development of the etheric body… if that is what is happening…) flash of light in my left frontal lobe… itch left nose flare… Travolta looking man appears looking intently at me… this time it’s full form… EOD

The session went very fast… I was not aware of time or duration… just all of a sudden I was hearing Monroe guiding me out of the session… this is also new…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #84 - Jul 29th, 2010 at 4:02pm

7/29/2010 - morning session:

Relaxation phase:

Relaxation phase has changed again, tho, I am relaxing in this disc cut… it is not as deep anymore… which is odd… shouldn’t I be getting deeper instead of just passably relaxed… but, it could be just the human condition… if my mood is right I get deep quickly… if my mood is not right I don’t.

JOOB relaxation disc:

Fundamental body shift… long corridor… trellis like windows… oriental style probably Japanese… I seem to have entered a ceremony or mass… must be Shinto… purple pulsing light… looking into a purple world… mild vibrations bring coming in signals end of session is near…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #85 - Jul 31st, 2010 at 6:44pm

7/31/2010 - afternoon session:

Very productive session.

Relaxation phase:

Relaxing more uniformly but, very different from earlier efforts…

JOOB relaxation disc:

Flash of light… walking in a meadow… open plane… massive rock formation on the right… or is it a monolith… lot of image shifting… drawing room scene… gold leaf… Louie the Ivth style… (recently watched a Napoleon doc… could be processing it… ) Notre Dame flying buttresses…  o.b.e… I am seeing the back of my head and the recliner… now vibrations… fundamental body shifting… go into imagining floating above body… walked in room but difficult staying in the rtz…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #86 - Aug 3rd, 2010 at 7:32pm

8/3/2010 - afternoon session:

Break through session.

Relaxation phase:

F10 very easily attained full bodied relaxation sequence… directly into relaxation without a lot of prompting… twilight mountain (blue, royal blue) landscape horizon scene…

JOOB relaxation disc:

Man looking at scene hatless… rather unkempt dark sandy haired full… All my work is starting to payoff… I have been trying to avoid draconian obe techniques of excessive fasting and sleep deprevation and the like… for a more control and healthy comfortable approach… and I seem to be very close to the goal… I seem to float above my body as I stated my intention to ‘… be lighter than a feather and float…’ I am still not outside because I know what that feels like, but… the fact that I am responding to the intention statement in a firm manner is very encouraging… this was a great session…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #87 - Aug 5th, 2010 at 8:03pm

8/5/2010 - afternoon session:

I think I satified the conditions of relaxation disc and it is time to move on.

Relaxation phase:

I am now relaxing in a whole body manner. Pain in heel of left hand under the little finger. Easily into f10 state.

JOOB relaxation disc:

Think I have reach f15... No time… I am completely out of the time pressure loop… time does not exist… fundamental body shift several times… heart chakra generating… aware of electric blue… some square cubist forms in royal blue… third eye window opens and I see forms generating… (I know that at this point the hemi-sync signals are operating and I am near the end of the session… )

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #88 - Aug 7th, 2010 at 6:09pm

8/7/2010 - afternoon session:

This was the strangest start up ever. The last three sessions (not reported) were aborted for various reasons and this is the first session I actually finished without incident. This of course is psychological… but, I have no clue why my subconscious would want to stop my progress.

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: condition A.

Relaxation phase:

Easily into f10 state.

JOOB relaxation disc:

Purple light pulsing strongly. Feeling very light… like I am ready to float… lush garden landscape… rather stout bearded man straw hat… with light blue denim shirt and royal blue denim trousers… seated in a reclining tractor?? Heavy pressure in the chest area…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #89 - Aug 8th, 2010 at 10:20am

8/8/2010 - morning session:

Hit a major scarring and energy blocking issue

Relaxation phase:

Nerve stings right toe… (reflexology - head) … index toe, middle toe… changes to pulsing… localizes on big toe…   

JOOB relaxation disc:

Man in black suit… head like Frankenstein (boris karlof) pale sickly green… looking down a street with lots of lights las vegas (like)… cityscape from above… sin city??? Innocent child face… right toe continues to nerve pulse… tension in diaphragm… head, male, … home improvement star (??)… attractive female… halle berry look holding a child… standing in a spacious living room looking left… through glass pane wall on two side at right angles… I seem to be a tall, attractive picturesque woman… nerve pain continues right big toe… (this is unusual most of the time the pain is short lived… this is chronic and continuous…) pressure left frontal lobe… extends back into the body of the neocortex… (I realize this is the area of an old cranial scar… I had a serious head injury in that location… now, I know what this is all about… the scarring reaches into the etheric counterpart… the Frankenstein symbolism suggests that I now need to deal with that scarring and dissolve the trauma on an astral level… this must have been much more karmic ally serious than just a physical accident trauma… ) image George Washington head right side… the word Europeans… in cafeteria people eating… images in the left lobe, pressure in left lobe… left eye ball pulsing pain… left ear drains and very irritating I guess I will break session to clean the ear out of fluids…

Aborted session…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #90 - Aug 9th, 2010 at 7:03pm

8/9/2010 - morning session:

This is quite an interesting session. One moment I was laying down the next it was over. No time.

Relaxation phase:

Easily into f10

JOOB relaxation disc:

Very hard to describe, I seem not to have a body. But, I know I am not obe. The stillness and vibrations in the calves and feet… feeling very light and floating… but floating inside my body…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #91 - Aug 10th, 2010 at 7:26pm

8/10/2010 - afternoon session:

Powerful session

Relaxation phase:

f10

JOOB relaxation disc:

Tall lean man in khaki uniform… (flyer)… aquiline face… straight black hair upper right view frame… looking just toward my left shoulder… right arm resting on ???… head mid frame rightist side… fareed zacharia look… mustachio’d man Mexican… straw cowboy hat… white halter t-shirt… in left view frame looking toward right shoulder… I’m into my skull… loosing body awareness… hole developes in space… vibrations… in feet… eyes… hands… pressure
frontal lobes…
( http://www.wiredtowinthemovie.com/images/hotspots/level04frontalLobe.jpg )
pituitary… ( http://wortix.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/pituitary_gland.gif?w=276&h=252
hippocampus…
( http://www.memorylossonline.com/glossary/images/hippocampus.jpg )
corpus collosum ( http://www.bobschuster.com/images/inserts/Insert13.jpg … )

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #92 - Aug 13th, 2010 at 12:49pm

8/13/2010 - afternoon session:

I fulfilled the conditions of condition A and will now move on to condition B

Relaxation phase:

f10

JOOB relaxation disc:

Held a single thought as required for the whole disc.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #93 - Aug 14th, 2010 at 11:39am

8/14/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

f10

JOOB condition B:

In condition A one holds a single thought. In condition B one attempts to have no thoughts but looks into the blackness. So I thought there would be nothing to report. But, there actually is something that happens.

The Blackness I suspect is the phenomena BM reports in his work AKG. Another parallel to BM is the fact that one has to learn to shut down the Perceiver and Interpreter to stop thinking.

The next thing is that as you become able to do the above the vibrations start to come in… so it is possible to obe in condition B… if you get it right.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #94 - Aug 14th, 2010 at 7:29pm

8/14/2010 - 2nd afternoon session:

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: condition B.

Relaxation phase:

f10

JOOB condition B:

I have to admit of all the exercises I’ve done to date this one I am beginning to really enjoy… I wonder how far one can take it? I think this is what Joe McMonegle means by getting into a state… if you measure brain waves on one it goes to almost flatline… I assume to satisfy the requirement of the exercise one should do it for the whole hour. At this point I am almost fully flatlined in the last 5 to 10 minutes. Takes a bit to get all the controls in.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #95 - Aug 15th, 2010 at 7:21pm

8/15/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

f10

JOOB condition B:

The no thought state came in earlier in the disc this session but, it didn’t hold… but the body phenomena didn’t accompany the nts until near the end so though I am close to fulfilling the condition B requirements I will stay in this exercise until I get a real breakthrough…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #96 - Aug 16th, 2010 at 6:52pm

8/15/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

f10

JOOB condition B:

The no thought state began to come in… then I got images of faces they were almost perfect busts accept they were etheric I thought are they going to become solidly real… then I saw a complex landscape and garden…. Then a rush of images the continued non stop for the whole session…

The only thing I can think of is that the mind does not like to be blank… and it is struggling to avoid the no thought, no image condition…

One thing is clear… I was right yesterday when I thought I had not satisfied the exercise condition…

This is astonishing.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #97 - Aug 17th, 2010 at 7:26pm

8/17/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Actually I think I hit another level of relaxation… into f10

JOOB condition B:

Took awhile to get into the pristine quiet state then I started coughing and broke the descent… I am sure this is the mind fighting for survival…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #98 - Aug 18th, 2010 at 7:06pm

8/18/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Getting into the relaxation level nicely… into f10

JOOB condition B:

This is an amazing exercise… I came to the thresold of the sonic boom twice… I experienced the sonic boom before but not the rise to it… this is awesome…. There must be some hemi-sync signals in the last 10 to 15 minutes of the exercise… because the serious stuff always happens in that last few minutes…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #99 - Aug 19th, 2010 at 3:37pm

8/19/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Getting into the relaxation level nicely… into f10

JOOB condition B:

Hit another one of those mind diarrhea things… I have no idea where the flows are coming from… they seem to be coming from everywhere… I know Moen isolated his preceiver/translater as rising from someplace… my flows are everywhere… may be the cerebral cortex as neural science says but… shutting it down is daunting… but it does happen near the end of the session… when I am aided by the hemi-sync signals… this is a difficult exercise to master.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #100 - Aug 20th, 2010 at 12:36pm

8/20/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

relaxation mode changed but still effective… into f10

JOOB condition B:

Very nice powerful relatively thought free session… but, I am going for at least one session with total no thoughts… or mind activity… I guess the mind is like breaking a horse… it bucks and fights and attempts to stay free to do what it wants to do… but persistently reining it in and staying in the saddle gets the job done…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #101 - Aug 20th, 2010 at 5:32pm

8/20/2010 - 2nd afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Whole body relaxation… into f10

JOOB condition B:

Got quite deep… then there was a pop or a release… like a brain fold unfolded… saw my television screen… quite small… but in it was activity… a snow scape with people in bear skins (primitives??) they had covered wagons… animals and they were moving or about to move… like they were breaking camp… that faded and my interpreter said I was in f21 the area Monroe talked about in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ0QQ9612yg&feature=related

But I was not able to interact… I could only watch… I began to wonder how this related to the exercise… there were no thoughts just images… but, I don’t think this satisfies the conditions of the exercise… will have to keep working on it until I know what this means.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #102 - Aug 21st, 2010 at 5:38pm

8/21/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

JOOB condition B:

The importance of doing the exercises when one is tired cannot be stressed more… with this caveat… there is a razors edge of tiredness… and I have not figured out how to induce it except thru extreme measures of sleep deprevation and fasting… for some people there may be no other way… 

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #103 - Aug 22nd, 2010 at 8:09pm

8/22/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

JOOB condition B:

LOL!! There is a very surprising phenomena which happens in this exercise that tells you you have fulfilled the conditions of it. I won’t spoil it for those who choose to do the JOOB disc set…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #104 - Aug 23rd, 2010 at 7:14pm

8/23/2010 - afternoon session:

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: condition C.

Relaxation phase:

relaxation mode was not clearly effected immediately but got f10.

JOOB condition C:

There are three powerful hemi-sync shots done in 20 minute intervals… you can feel them very pronouncedly… the instruction doesn’t explicitly say what the satisfies the condition to move to ‘D’… but implies one goes into lucid dreaming or o.b.e.’s… so we will see what we will see…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #105 - Aug 24th, 2010 at 7:30pm

8/24/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

relaxation mode clearly entered… f10.

JOOB condition C:

Nice body jolt immediately… hemi-sync signals really powerful… just a matter of time.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #106 - Aug 25th, 2010 at 7:35pm

8/25/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

relaxation mode clearly entered, this time right at the end of the disc… f10.

JOOB condition C:

Some things happen in this exercise at the being that I will not describe since it may be important not to implant the reader. I am clearly from a very specific school which may be quite different from others so what I see and experience is specific to myself… the session opened with me being aware of gold… things made of gold… I want to make it clear that this was impression and not ‘lucid dreaming or visioning” as per the definition… lucid dreaming is clearly a condition in which you are experiencing the dream world as you would the physical world…I.e… walking, talking, feeling and acting in it and then you become aware you are dreaming within the dream…

On my left an full figured Buddhist (??) monk was looking at me… something like this:

http://www.rainbowcrystal.com/altar/0-10buddha.jpg

Then I seem to have been looking down a corridor or a causeway at steep steps up to an altar… (remember it is all gold)…

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/04images/Pyramid/Mayan_El_Castilo.JPG

I thought I could see at the top a tabernacle…

http://www.stjudeshop.com/resources/StJudeShop/images/products/processed/K672.zo...

Here are the conditions of ‘C’… shutting down of sensory mechanism inputs… touch, feeling, smell and taste… I did not shut down auditory because I could hear music from the next room faintly coming through… but, I seem to be disembodied… I don’t consider having yet fulfilled the conditions of this exercise so I will continue it…

I did get close again to the sonic boom…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #107 - Aug 27th, 2010 at 11:52am

8/27/2010 - A passenger in a DC-6 Transport

I am a passenger in a DC - 6 transport aircraft… we are flying over grey clouds and spotty puffs of charcoal cloud formations… we are in the air for quite a while then we land… I seem to get all tangled up in attempting to buy a cup cake… suddenly I realize the plane is going to take off and I was not warned I hurry to attempt to make the flight… a man runs up and attempts to help me… he flags what looks like a vespa two passenger car… the driver ignors the man… the man runs to try and stop him… the vespa makes a sharp turn and hits the man… I wake up… I gotta pee…

This a classic obe dream... I was obe and aware of it tho I was cloaked in the protective shell of the dc-6...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #108 - Aug 27th, 2010 at 11:56am

8/27/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

relaxation state gets easier and easier… f10.

JOOB condition C:

The session starts with the deepest royal blue impression I have ever seen….

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #109 - Aug 27th, 2010 at 6:51pm

8/27/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

relaxation state tenuous finally achieved at end of disc… f10.

JOOB condition C:

This was the mother of all sessions:
I seem to be in two places… my phantom on the right my poc in my pineal gland… I am attached at the right nostril which itches intensely… I am in a Robert Bruce mind split… I attempt to move my poc… no success… it is rigidly and firmly seated in my pg… I use a RB exercise bouncing the poc off the ceiling and floor like a basketball… bouncing off the walls… like a tennis ball… no success… all in imagination… I see a metallic blue pinpoint of light on the left… (the disk??)… aware of an olive drab artillery barrel (huge)… a wheel with spokes… I realise this may be me as a tommy in wwi… I am stuck under the weight of the artillery piece… we took a direct hit… I begin talking to me…

‘you know you are dead’.
‘how can I be dead… I can still see the mass on to of me and I am conscious’
‘think about it… how could you survive several tons of iron and steel slaming you and pinning you under its weight.’
‘I don’t know but there it is sitting on me and I am talking to you.’
‘do you feel pain’
‘no’
‘shouldn’t you feel pain’
‘I guess…’

Not sure I convince myself, but the scene changes… a gothic cathedral… looking toward the nave… figure of jesus with a staff looking to his left my right… in an egglike shell… above the altar…

I begin intergrating and wanting to end the session… lots of pressure… I decide to end the session… I look at the timer… 4 more minutes and it would have ended… I wonder should I have stayed the course.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #110 - Aug 28th, 2010 at 10:30am

8/28/2010 - 1st morning session:

Relaxation phase:

relaxation state has taken a new turn… f10.

JOOB condition C:

I beging to see what Monroe was up to with the JOOB series… it’s the vibrations… just like in the book JOOB… the vibrations begin to come in and he gives procedures for handling and moving them around… glad I am familiar with the JOOB material because there are brow point gaze techniques that should be done in connection with the vibrations… I know about the vibrations or what I called when I was a kid the 10,000 needles… interestingly enough when I did an after session nap the vibrations began it attempt to come in… just a matter of time and perseverance… now… !!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #111 - Aug 28th, 2010 at 6:23pm

8/28/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

relaxation state slight arkward… but accomplished f10.

JOOB condition C:

The disc construction really accomplishes the shutting down of most sensory sensation except auditory… great signal surge at the end which is trying to push you obe…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #112 - Aug 29th, 2010 at 7:13pm

8/29/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

relaxation state… f10.

JOOB condition C:

Now I am thoroughly confused but that is not unusual. I am fulfilling all of the conditions of C except shutting down auditory. But in this session I attempted the JOOB book instruction connected with the eye focus attempting to pull energy from above down… but all that happens is I seem to BECOME the poc in the pineal gland without fireworks…(but this is only my first attempyt)... luckily I have now mastered the diaphragmatic breath to the point I can reduce my breath intake to almost nothing… the vibrations have slacked off somewhat but, I just have no idea where this is going… not that I should… it seems nobody on this board has down this series since I have no feedback or corroboration from anyone here. I just have to keep this going until something definitive happens or the auditory shutdown… that is really the JOOB text series instruction and it doesn’t go into the eye focus procedure in the series instruction. I just happen to know that Monroe gave up on teaching that technique because few people were able to make it work and I guess too many students were frustrated with failure… that is my guess TMI no longer uses that instruction.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #113 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 7:04pm

8/30/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Beautiful whole body relaxation state almost immediate… (hope this stays in place) f10.

JOOB condition C:

The whole session was powerful. I bit my lip on a sudden body jerk right at the beginning of the session… very deep and toward the end I was about to exit when I encountered a bullet headhelment:

http://www.nautical-mart.com/pcat-gifs/products-small/ir80692-medieval-greek.jpg

Was I trapped in one of these helments and couldn't get out or died believing I couldn’t get out? Am I still in it in some phantom astral scene… no way to telling… I got no opportunity to talk to my phantom..

But the obe exit was just there to happen…

Keep on truckin’.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #114 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 9:07am

8/31/2010 - morning session:

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: condition C:AKG disk 1: cut 6: Interpreter/perceiver exercise.

Interesting development. I always had akg disk 1 cut 6 in the mix because the changer gave me the signal that the condition disc ended… the joob series is lacking in verbal queues so it could end and you wouldn’t know it. Well, I got so deep and was mind awake I didn’t want to end the session. This is very good according to Robert Bruce, he says the longer you can do your sessions the deeper you will go and very good things will happen. Up to now I was always kind of glad the session was over. This is the first time I didn’t want it to stop.

Relaxation phase:

relaxation state… f10.

JOOB condition C:

Very deep and consciously aware. The disk ends and I don’t want to come out.

AKG disk 1: cut 6: Interpreter/perceiver exercise:

I was so startled and please I was not following the guidance at first then I began to attempt to follow it… now, I get I/P a bit better…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #115 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 7:19pm

8/31/2010 - afternoon session:

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: condition C:AKG disk 1: cut 6: Interpreter/perceiver exercise.

This is amazing I have enterer a whole new world of relaxation and the experience of relaxation

Relaxation phase:

relaxation state is immediate and takes a whole new turn. I am full like a balloon… almost now body sensation… hard to describe.

JOOB condition C:

Very deep and consciously aware. Some fundamental body attempt to separate… this is where I want to be… a smooth separation and in good physical condition without debilitation… The disk ends and I am ambivalent about ending the session. Decide to continue in I/P mode.

Seems my subconscious is trying to process a tv movie I recently watched and found tedious and unwatchable… a british detective drama… red riding trilogy… it is stuck in my subconscious and my I/P is trying to dissolve it… if the subconscious is like the intestinal track… it is trying to pass this whole indigestible mass…

NB: I am very happy about these new unexpected developments… especially the desire to meditate for hours… that is where it is at… the ability to stay internal for very long periods… outstanding!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #116 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 1:19pm

9/1/2010 - morning session:

Two steps forward: one step backward, not so enthusiastic about long sessions now… didn’t stay in session to do the I/P.

Relaxation phase:

relaxation state not quite as profound as yesterday, but it is coming in earlier in the disk… f10.

JOOB condition C:

Lots of imagery in this session (this is not supposed to happen in this condition… all sensory functions are supposed to shutdown as the disk progresses… but, they never did)… I was conversing with a papal figure… he had the mitered hat and the ornate vestments… purple pulsing light developed… I did get the ringing sounds and the pressure in the temple area which indicates auditory is attempting to engage…

Aborted the I/P cut. Went to breakfast.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #117 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 7:37pm

9/01/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Body rock hard… must be sleep paralysis… fairly quickly into f10...

JOOB condition C:

Mind awake but poc… will not separate it is just locked into the awake mind… have now idea where it is… except I am the center of it… became aware of a room… window wall… a bronze body was standing akimbo back against the wall… the only thing I can think is that this is a process and I have advanced a long way in the relaxation phase… which must have whole worlds of layers to go before the mind is released enough from the physical to trigger the vibrations… but at least something new and different is happening all the time… that is progress…

Didn’t do this exercise.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #118 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 10:12am

9/1/2010 - morning session:

Another step forward. I wanted to again stay in session and could have gone on indefinitely. It is a joy to be in the inner world.

Relaxation phase:

Again relaxation state not quite as easily achieve but it gradually settles in…f10.

JOOB condition C:

Major itch right at the beginning under the nose above the lip scratched in a reflex… but it was early enough that it was not disruptive… later developed a need to cough… did so… but smooth returned to inner state and the shutting down of sensory faculties. 

This time I happily allowed the exercise to run and participated… I have better results with this exercise when I am awake and walking around when I become aware of the Interpreter chattering away and I attempt to locate its source… in session everything seems like it is coming from everywhere and has no source… but that is what an exercise is for…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #119 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 2:08pm

9/02/2010 - 2nd morning session:

Unbelievable session!!!

Relaxation phase:

Almost immediately my brain went rock hard… almost unaware of rest of my body… it was light and amorphous f10...

JOOB condition C:

See a lone orange gabled house on a green grassed promontory… my cranial area (neo cortex??) starts buzzing… about half way through session my left lower leg went rigid… the toes stretched back tensed and rigid… whatever was going on in my brain is spreading to the rest of my body except that is starting on the left side of my body… the right side is still airy and light… electric jolt in the heart chakra… whole body in a light buzz… now a ringing in the temple area right side of head… but lightly ringing in left temple… light flash… I want the session to end… time is oppressive… but I feel I can’t abort but must stay till the end of the disk… it is a struggle not to abort… must stay in session… mercifully my whole body is feeling all the same sensations… the disk click out….

Have no idea what this is all about….

Didn’t do this exercise.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #120 - Sep 3rd, 2010 at 1:07pm

9/3/2010 - morning session:

A powerful session.

Relaxation phase:

Relaxation continues to begin in the cranial area, with a lot of energy concentration in the eyes…f10.

JOOB condition C:

Intense royal blue light… astral vision flashed in… fundamental body movement…

Started the exercise but decided to abort…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #121 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 12:44pm

9/4/2010 - morning session:

Not sure what kind of session this was… it was not a step backward… it was not necessarily an advance… guess it was marching in place…

Relaxation phase:

As I was going into the relaxation phase which is always beginning with the cerebral cortex going rigid, I became aware of myself being upside down with my feet pointed at the ceiling… this is clearly an obe state… but my point of consciousness was still in my brain… so I was in a mind split… f10.

JOOB condition C:

I seem to be in a large open space in a warehouse… I was in a female body and I had the identity of someone I know (AS)… intense pressure cranial area… fundamental body shift… ringing and pressure in the temple and ear mostly right side…

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/65/Ear-anatomy.png

Vibrations attempt to come in…

Didn’t do this exercise.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #122 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 4:40pm

9/04/2010 - Afternoon session:

Powerful and beautiful session

Relaxation phase:

Relaxation coming in easily…  f10...

JOOB condition C:

Gradual shutting down of sensory perception… body gradually preparing to receive the vibrations… I think this is how the controlled obe’s will manifest… my body will gradually be able to accept the intense vibratory 10,000 needle phenomena… it is clearly moving in that direction… but the intense sense of well being is wonderfully… thank you God for this ability… thy will be done…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #123 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 10:43pm

9/04/2010 - Evening session:

Relaxation phase:

Relaxation coming in easily…  f10...

JOOB condition C:

Almost immediately three sharp electric lightning pains is the left index finger outside edge:

Reflexology sheds on light on the pains:

http://www.dorlingkindersley-uk.co.uk/static/cs/uk/11/features/reflexology/handc...

Several exit attempts… heart chakra startup attempts… this time sharp clear signal in left ear area this time:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/65/Ear-anatomy.png

Vibrations attempt to come in…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #124 - Sep 5th, 2010 at 7:01pm

9/5/2010 - afternoon session:

This session was like none of the other sessions.

Relaxation phase:

The relaxation phase is coming in quite easily but taking different form whole body or blanket of relaxation… f10.

JOOB condition C:

Then as I go in to the exercise I saw a head…

http://www.toptenz.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/shroudofturin.jpg

Only it was pinkish especially the nose.

As the session progressed I was in a mind split… poc firmly in my brain… but flowing up out of my heart chakra which kept attempting to ignite was all this heraldic medieval costume forms of which I guess I am clothed…

http://www.realarmorofgod.com/images/medieval-clothing-men-151.jpg

I attempted to exit… but, was not getting anywhere because my poc is so firmly anchored in my physical brain.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #125 - Sep 6th, 2010 at 7:22pm

9/6/2010 - afternoon session:

I must have inadvertently phased to f27 in this session…

Relaxation phase:

As I was going into relaxation phase I saw a Madonna figure from above looking down… she was in my right frame and looking left….

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/teamarbeit/teamarbeit0810/teamarbeit081000038/...

Light shelf forms across my brow… full body relaxation sets in… then a neck release… f10.…

JOOB condition C:

Two fundamental body shifts several minutes apart… see a white frame… red orange strata fills the frame and there is script in black ink… written over it…
Blue heavenly clouds (at this point I think I phased to f27... )

http://eternallycool.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/santignazio-ceiling.jpg

An angel is pulling me out of my body…

http://nerfgunbobbins.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/angel.jpg

I rise in billowing clouds… (something like this happened in guidelines when the last exercise was a trip to f27)…

Porcelain woman with full arburn hair reaches toward me…

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GB1QIPqxdYU/THvhc2yhKyI/AAAAAAAABU8/0CeI80-xNfo/s1600/...

I am filling with light…

Pharaohnic figure enters the mix…

http://www.geneveith.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/tutankhamun.jpg

Start coughing… more heraldry…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #126 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 11:18am

quote author=1E283F2C3D25243E7C4D0 link=1268502700/453#453 date=1283815319]9/6/2010 - afternoon session:

I must have inadvertently phased to f27 in this session…

Relaxation phase:

As I was going into relaxation phase I saw a Madonna figure from above looking down… she was in my right frame and looking left….

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/teamarbeit/teamarbeit0810/teamarbeit081000038/...

Light shelf forms across my brow… full body relaxation sets in… then a neck release… f10.…

JOOB condition C:

Two fundamental body shifts several minutes apart… see a white frame… red orange strata fills the frame and there is script in black ink… written over it…
Blue heavenly clouds (at this point I think I phased to f27... )

http://eternallycool.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/santignazio-ceiling.jpg

An angel is pulling me out of my body…

http://nerfgunbobbins.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/angel.jpg

I rise in billowing clouds… (something like this happened in guidelines when the last exercise was a trip to f27)…

Porcelain woman with full arburn hair reaches toward me…

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GB1QIPqxdYU/THvhc2yhKyI/AAAAAAAABU8/0CeI80-xNfo/s1600/...

I am filling with light…

Pharaohnic figure enters the mix…

http://www.geneveith.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/tutankhamun.jpg

Start coughing… more heraldry…

S. [/quote]

Hi All: Sinchronicity - Lol!! In the complex I live there are jigsaw puzzle enthusiasts... when I went into the recreation room... I saw them working on a jigsaw puzzle of an angel hovering over a landscape.  Cool

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #127 - Sep 7th, 2010 at 7:14pm

9/7/2010 - afternoon session:

Awesome, almost there…

Relaxation phase:

At first I thought I would not go into relaxed state easily… then… suddenly the shift happened… f10.…

JOOB condition C:

Everything is now quite different, my poc has moved to a light state of hold just behind my forehead…  feel light and potentially buoyant… ready to lift out of my body… oh so close… I didn’t realize how near the last powerful signal I was… (lost track of time awareness??… auditory is not giving up… I loose it a bit but it comes back in… it could be have too much attention on shutting it down… these things can not be manhandled… suddenly it happened… I got a flash of astral vision… I was about to exit… the intensity of the buzzing and the power of the lift… just as I thought a fully controlled exit would and should be… this is why I wanted to do this without beginning physically debilitated by sleep deprevation and or fasting… you exit very lightly… but not with the full power of what is about to happen… I guess it failed because I got excited about success… but I am confident it is just there for the asking if I ask correctly and not get too emotional about it…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #128 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 6:24pm

9/8/2010 - afternoon session:

I believe in those last two sessions I satisfied the auditory shutdown condition so I am moving on to the final disc… condition d.

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: condition D: AKG disk 1: cut 6: Interpreter/perceiver exercise.

Relaxation phase:

Relaxation came in easily and quickly… f10.…

JOOB condition D:

The signals are quite pronounced… lush green and multicolored garden… left arm nerve lightning shots… light vibrations… see a head form like a plastic mold… is this my rtx… double… attempted to shift poc… didn’t get it into the bust… other indescribable sensation…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #129 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 12:00am

9/8/2010 - evening session:

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: condition D: AKG disk 1: cut 6: Interpreter/perceiver exercise.

Relaxation phase:

The relaxation phase comes in differently each session… but at some point it locks in nicely… I think it depends on how awake I am at the time I do the session… f10.…

JOOB condition C:

I decided to do visualizations of being o.b.e… getting a lot of flashing in and out… important to hold a steady… position in the room and let the surroundings develop kind of like a photograph taking shape in the solution… very satisfied with the results…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #130 - Sep 10th, 2010 at 11:29am

9/10/2010 - afternoon session:

Two steps backward.

Relaxation phase:

Last two sessions relaxation not coming is easily… not sure I got into f10 in this phase.…

JOOB condition C:

First thing to appear was three portraits on a wall one was Nicoli Tesla I believe… toward the end of the session a fundamental body bobble… a shaking of the fb like a bobble head…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #131 - Sep 10th, 2010 at 5:54pm

9/10/2010 - 2nd afternoon session:

Decidedly a leap forward.

Relaxation phase:

Back in the relaxation groove… nice move to f10

JOOB condition C:

Very light… I have four legs… at the calf down… got a solid ball signal… right ear it got very pronounced… then reduced to a light buzzing… fundamental body shift around the brow level… not exactly sure why I am not separating… at one point got great visuals of platinum metal machinery engaging... gears turning... at this point my heart chakra jolted... I thought I was there but it subsided...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #132 - Sep 11th, 2010 at 12:18pm

9/11/2010 - morning session:

One step backward??!! Not sure what this session was… but it clearly emphasizes the stochastic nature of what we are doing and one just lives with it.

Relaxation phase:

Relaxations comes in… but not as strongly… strange energy conversion… everything moves into my brain… not sure when the disk transitioned…

JOOB condition D:

Clearly I had an audio shutdown… I usually hear the light click of the disc change… but I was clearly in ‘D’… don’t know which focus level the colors begin… but this is my usual purple or royal blue pulsing light… a vertical red line appeared… music…

Note on Perceiver/Interpreter work:

For some reason in the disc session nothing much happens… my P/I is very tame… but I am working with in my waking state… this is very interesting watching how the images trigger the Interpreter and long chatters ensue… attempting to catch the triggers at the moment they occur is like chasing a will - o - the - wisp…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #133 - Sep 11th, 2010 at 5:02pm

9/11/2010 - 2nd morning session:

Relaxation phase:

Relaxation descent changed again… energy streaming right thumb…

This very interesting… the spine is indicated… don’t remember that happening before… but the shusumna may be starting to get into the picture…

Definitely got to f10

JOOB condition D:

During the affirmation I became confused but I now know that is because I am in the borderland and I need to stay in the borderland… ftriple light pulse… purple or royal blue… leg jolt… (obe)… heard three knocks… (obe)… a golden disk appeared… (the oversoul??!!) it turned maroon on the top left creating a crescent shape… lower left I became aware of a Constantine type figure looking at it in profile holding a sword in his right hand pointing to the ground…

My brain is amost rigid… something is going on with my brain… saw a maroon spermatozoa like figure squiggle across right to left in what would be my neocortex or left frontal lobe area…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #134 - Sep 11th, 2010 at 7:39pm

9/11/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Back in the relaxation groove… f10

JOOB condition D:

Almost immediately I got into the visualization mode… attempted sensing rather than replicating physical sense mode… then a powerful sound buzzing came in… the area around my head seemed to get sucked into a vacuum and two conical like forms materialized and twisted… I attempted to let it happen… go… go… go… but it all just suddenly stopped….

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #135 - Sep 12th, 2010 at 12:40am

Seraphis1 wrote on Sep 11th, 2010 at 7:38pm:
9/11/2010 - afternoon session:

JOOB condition D:

Almost immediately I got into the visualization mode… attempted sensing rather than replicating physical sense mode… then a powerful sound buzzing came in… the area around my head seemed to get sucked into a vacuum and two conical like forms materialized and twisted… I attempted to let it happen… go… go… go… but it all just suddenly stopped….

S.

Hi: The more I think about it the more I think this single event is of major importance going forward. It means my persistence is paying off. I’m wondering if this is a ‘wahunka’ event between my ears instead of in the cerebellum where Moen experienced it. I am really looking forward to the coming days as I go deeper and deep with condition ‘D’ which is effectively triggering wonderful stuff.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #136 - Sep 13th, 2010 at 7:34pm

9/13/2010 - afternoon session:

This was the best session yet!!

Relaxation phase:

Relaxation comes in easily into f10. Immediately got imaging… saw a canyon, blue sky between high walls…

JOOB condition D:

Whishing sound… I’ve been here before… I am looking out of the pineal gland under the frontal lobes into deep space… a sparkly blue dot of like flashes (this is the oversoul)… my television screen forms… Arabic or Hebrew script forms which I cannot read…

I reach f21 out to the border now edge of the mind it is very black and a edge like nebula like light formation stretches across my field of vision… I heard my guide Sibelius identify himself and he tells me I am at the edge of f21...

My solar plexus chakra constructing some kind of machinery mass… everything is quite platinum looking…

My brain is like in a vise… the fundamental energy body is active… I think I am building a rtz… double… one that will be quite spectacular in capabilities…

I feel the steady persistent work I have done to satisfy all the conditions before moving to the next disk is paying off… but, the diaphramtic breathing skill is perfecting to such an extend I now have build a prana bridge and I actually don’t have to breath at all… this is why the Tibetans and Yogi’s stress diaphragmatic breathing so much it had astral properties…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #137 - Sep 14th, 2010 at 7:09pm

9/14/2010 - afternoon session:

Something is going on with my brain.

Relaxation phase:

Gradual descent into relaxation state… imaging is now coming in in the relaxation phase… lush green garden of some sort… f10...

JOOB condition D:

Seem to want to count to f21... Sibelious is there… I can’t see him… but I am on the edge of the mind but still aware of poc… inside my brain… everything is quite metallic like I am in a space ship… breathing tube forms… but doesn’t remain… I am suddenly aware of the beetles song … here comes the sun… I anticipate the coming or appearance of the oversoul disk but… it doesn’t materialize… now the frontal lobes are active, then the cerebral cortex…. Sphere of metallic lights… appears…. Wants to burst forth…

http://deardesigners.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/moonstruck-sphere-table-lamp.jp...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #138 - Sep 15th, 2010 at 5:52pm

9/15/2010 - afternoon session:

Last two sessions have been duds. I’ve been bored out of my gourd. I think I am becalmed. It is possible that the nervous system can only take so much energy surges… and then it goes dead… regenerating… that is odd…

Then in a exercise I seldom do I get a surprise.

Relaxation phase:

Going into relaxation easily… f10

JOOB condition D:

Dead nothing. Bored. Want to abort. But know that is not a good idea. The way out is the way through as the saying goes. Everything happens for a reason.

[/b]AKG disk 1: cut 6: Interpreter/perceiver exercise.[/b]

This is an exercise I seldom do at the moment… but I decide to do it and exercise my ability to work with the I/P. But, I get kind of an in and out of the consciousness state… my head gets buzzing and I see what I can only describe as Russion iconography… a portrain it is in a gold frame… and bright yellow background… a bald pated monk(??) is kneeing hands in the praying mode in the lower right looking all saintly… a bishop like figure is standing in the left frame with a staff… looking on…

Colors like this:

http://www.bluesurfart.com/bmz_cache/6/61442ceab68d1b1ddf629550a76b437c.image.12...

Subject like this:

http://www.transfigurationofchrist.org/images/church/russian_icons.jpg

Didn’t have presence of mind enough to ask interpreter what it is…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #139 - Sep 16th, 2010 at 11:05am

9/16/2010 - morning session:

If you are serious about the work from the Monroe point of view… this is the definitive site to use as a guide to your daily exercises (many thanks to forkfuls) http://focus-4.es.tl/WELCOME.htm. It explains the focus levels in detail, how to work in them and how the classic obe and phasing differ and why.

Relaxation phase:

Difficult getting into relaxed state… but slowing begin to descend…

JOOB condition D:

Finally make it to f10 well into the JOOB cut… good sound contact… royal blue lights…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #140 - Sep 16th, 2010 at 4:05pm

9/16/2010 - 2nd morning session:

Relaxation phase:

Relaxation still not coming in quickly… didn’t get to f10 until I was in JOOB.

JOOB condition D:

Not much happening… quiet… f10 finally… Brain flash… buzzing sound and pressure in temple area… finally I see a man in beige t-shirt and jeans with a pot belly standing in my doorway… I ask if he is a guide… some non-equivocal answer arrives… I attempt to shift poc into him nothing…

Now that I have read Kepple it is making a kind of sense…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #141 - Sep 17th, 2010 at 11:36am

9/17/2010 - morning session:

This session has taken on a new and different character… again!!  But it is much stronger tho seemingly a step backward… but in light of the Kepple info I think the path will be much more productive. In my new state I am now moving into the I/P cut with more confidence and effectiveness.

Relaxation phase:

Relaxation not coming in the same way it did… I am much  closer to C1 for longer…

JOOB condition D:

Took a while to get to f10... But it was a stronger state than before… the kepple material is very useful for focus level orientation.

AKG disk 1: cut 6: Interpreter/perceiver exercise.

Stayed the course and paying attention… will stick with this until I fulfill the conditions… things are looking up.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #142 - Sep 17th, 2010 at 3:57pm

9/17/2010 - 2nd morning session:

The Kepple documents are amazingly fruitful in their ability to shed light on the focus level and how to recognize them

Relaxation phase:

Relaxation was almost immediate… f10

JOOB condition D:

The session was alive with astral sensations almost immediately got into the purple light pulse (kepple suggests this is f12 phenomena)… got to f21 made contact with my guide… Sibelius… but I don’t clearly see him… got a clear vocal… once… the one thing that has been missing in all my sessions is the sense of separation or ability to walk about the astral… but Kepple says developing the ability to master ‘intent’ is the key to that so I am going to ad the Silly little finger exercise to the mix…

Beginning to respond to this exercise… some volitional difficult around responding to the prompting because I am so deep I have a very slow comprehension/response time and this puts me well behind on the Moen command prompts and my response and overlaping prompts…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #143 - Sep 18th, 2010 at 12:19am

9/17/2010 - Evening session:

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1,5 : JOOB disc set: condition D: AKG disk 1: cut 6: Interpreter/perceiver exercise.

Relaxation phase:

Relaxation coming in smoothly.

Silly Little Finger exercise:

This exercise is designed to get you sensitive to what happens just before the finger moves after the intent command to move is delivered…

JOOB condition D:

Got a major bubble release of the rtz-double… but it snapped back in… I realized I am really clinging to the physical reality… this is why I can exit when I do draconian things like fast and deprive myself of sleep… it loosens the grip on the physical… but I do have a deep psychological freeze factor in leaping into voids… I remember my freezing up when I was supposed to just jump off a cliff into a river below… I just couldn’t make myself do it… I think that mechanism is at work here..

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #144 - Sep 20th, 2010 at 7:45pm

9/20/2010 - afternoon session:

For all intents and purposes tho I did not achieve the classic obe… I did satisfy the conditions of JOOB and made contact with my primary guide Sibelious in F21… and in this session I seemed to have picked up another female guide in a blue gown… this means that I am phasing now rather than obe..iing in the classic sense… through the work of Frank Kepple I have a clear understanding of what he is saying and attempting to teach… I am now going to proceed to finish the AKG Book and disk exercises 

http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=guidebook the rest of the way.

Relaxation phase:

Still using the relaxation cut… but with a new twist… in the gospel according to Kepple… the more you attempt to relax the less likely it is that you will relax because you focus is on the body… let the body take care of itself and allow yourself to shift focus (phase)…

JOOB condition D:

Reached f21 fairly quickly made contact with my primary guide and picked up a new female guide… 

Didn’t do this exercise.

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.