Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Interpreter_Perceiver redo! (Read 99685 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Interpreter_Perceiver redo!
Reply #45 - Jun 15th, 2010 at 9:48am

6/15/2010 - morning dream:

On the horns of a dilemna

I may have been in an astral class:

I am being told I have special powers that cannot be used in gaming with earthlings… or I am successfully getting close to obtaining powers…

I know that I am close to being competent with obe. So I know it will be unethical to play poker and go about looking at the cards of other people. Monroe had Talo who seemed to like giving him straight flushes. I don’t know if Monroe continued to play poker, I heard he loved the game.

I have had dream power to pick horses. Do I now have to not play the horses which I like doing a lot, because this is a special power.

TMI has classes in using powers to play the stock market, they have Vegas junkets to use powers to play dice, even tho they are practicing and don’t attempt to break the bank… is it ethical???

Maybe this is just me… my guides are warning me personally…

I have always been provided for always will be and I don’t need more than daily sustenance… is this the price of spirituality… not having more than daily needs…???

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #46 - Jun 16th, 2010 at 11:14am

6/16/2010 - morning dream:

I am definitely in some kind of astral class… tho I seem to be the only one there….

I am being instructed on a communication device. It looks like a peanut… in cross-section it has an intricate maze of copper wiring or plating… it could be the pineal gland?? It sends and receives.. That is all I remember…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #47 - Jun 16th, 2010 at 12:39pm

6/16/2010 - morning session:

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: relaxation disc; AKG disc 1: cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

Strong session. Very journey man like state. Heart chakra beginning to develop strength in its flutter and sputter. Rise to light meditation level (MCPM)… see a striking woman… dressed in a tight fitting evening dress… light orange chiffon fabric… white erimine accents… full white hair… clearly an elderly woman of substance and social standing… she seems to be hosting a grand event..

Now a woman in a dark blue business outfit… with skirt… full brown hair… professional looking…

Lots of heart action… fundamental body shifts…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #48 - Jun 16th, 2010 at 4:31pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 15th, 2010 at 9:47am:
6/15/2010 - morning dream:

I am being told I have special powers that cannot be used in gaming with earthlings… or I am successfully getting close to obtaining powers…

I know that I am close to being competent with obe. So I know it will be unethical to play poker and go about looking at the cards of other people. Monroe had Talo who seemed to like giving him straight flushes. I don’t know if Monroe continued to play poker, I heard he loved the game.

I have had dream power to pick horses. Do I now have to not play the horses which I like doing a lot, because this is a special power.

TMI has classes in using powers to play the stock market, they have Vegas junkets to use powers to play dice, even tho they are practicing and don’t attempt to break the bank… is it ethical???

I have always been provided for always will be and I don’t need more than daily sustenance… is this the price of spirituality… not having more than daily needs…???

S.

6/16/2010

FYI

What this dream was telling me is this: Something mechanical was going to happen in my next racing attempt. I had a bet. I went on line and the whole betting system was down... no bets could be made. I watched the race and the horse I was going to be lost!!! So the internet failure save me money.

Interesting???!!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #49 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 11:18am

Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 17th, 2010 at 11:16am:
6/17/2010 - morning dream:

I am climbing the stairs of an art academy (music… I sing but do not play instruments)… when I get to the top I am told I cannot join until I get accepted into a special group… I go back down the stairs trying to figure out well where is this group and how do I pay to join and get a card.

Someone comes up to me and says that girl has a pass she wants to unload. I go to her and ask for the price she says… two dollars… I open my wallet and there is a huge wad of dollar bills I buy the pass.

Well, this one resolved just before writing this post. I am listening to Carolyn Myss’ … series Energy Anatomy and I bought this pass for $30 used… I immediately had a meeting of the minds on the tribal demand for energy and how the tribe can determine how I make my decisions… instead of me making my own decisions from my spiritual need and motivation… knowing this I can now make beautiful music.

LOL!!

S.

[quote author=5D6B7C6F7E66677D3F0E0 link=1268502700/323#323 date=1276609649]6/15/2010 - morning dream:

S.

This goes back to this bit of tribal power... I come from a long line of spiritual teaching that has a belief that gambling and using powers to gamble is a breach of and misuse of such power... well it can be if used in excess or to harm others... but, in moderation and or recreation this is not true.

"The greatest illusion of all is that mankind has limitations." Robert A. Monroe.

QED!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #50 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 2:25pm

6/17/2010 - morning session:

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: relaxation disc; AKG disc 1: cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

Two strong sessions in a row. Very journey man like state. F10 is well established, breathing finally consistently under control. This should be the right road.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #51 - Jun 18th, 2010 at 7:54pm

6/18/2010 - session notes:

Power nap:

Love this power nap thing. In just a minute I got to f10... Then got the fundamental body jitter… and the heart chakra solenoid… brrrerr. Tried to let go but… the state… began to fade slowly.

Afternoon session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

This is the third strong session of getting into f10 smoothly… nice relaxation markers…  body parts releasing in sequence on their own… the less I do the better it works… just let the thing happen… then the solenoid brrer… wonder when this engine is going to kick over?? It’s going to be awesome when it does… wonder if it is a Mercedes Benz my favorite car the 450 slc… (I own a 1977 slc

http://classiccarsales.ie/files/cars/images/big/Mercedes_Benz_450_SLC_c9e78111e9... )…

The fundamental body flared into the expanded energy body momentarily… this is all happening in its own time… it is very important that I do nothing I think.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #52 - Jun 19th, 2010 at 7:10pm

6/19/2010 - session notes:

Afternoon session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

Now strong entry into f10 is routine. Large landscape scene… energy streaming under left leg… Lost awareness of body, felt only energy filling hands and feet… body jolt… felt no pressure to return… could have stayed in the state indefinitely… not sure how long this would have good on… this is a whole new level of relaxation and demonstrates the power of f10...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #53 - Jun 21st, 2010 at 12:47pm

6/21/2010 - morning session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

Guess I am getting more familiar with the f10 state. I always wondered what the exploration of the state was to entail… now, I think I know… getting into f10 is now very easy and it has more depths than one might imagine… but as you go deeper and explore… I note tho the body is very asleep the mind comes up closer to c1 and it doesn’t take much to come out of the state… I first entered a daydreaming of light meditative state in which I became aware of a very attractive brunette in a hot pink outfit, a manicurist she was working on someone but I did not see the client… the décor of the salon was very white… have no idea why or what this means… but exploration I think is moving through the chakras (that is for me it is… not sure about the M-field… was not aware of chatter which is associated with the m-field)… I’m not sure which chakra the manicurist is associated with… that work is or can be creative so… it might be the heart chakra expressing… I moved around in images… food so I did go down into the navel chakra…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #54 - Jun 21st, 2010 at 2:59pm

6/21/2010 Saboteur Archetype:

I playing checkers and made a very dumb mistake after being ahead a piece and the game ended in a tie instead of a win.

Suddenly, I realized I had a saboteur archetype… I applied the AKG - changing belief system technique:

I asked to talk to the entity who is responsible for making me make dumb mistakes in winning situations… I got a contact… it told me I am not allow to win because I was responsible for a terrible war centuries ago… and I can’t be trusted… as I was telling it to belay that order and to stop sabotaging my gaming skills… I began to feel anxious… what if all of sudden this entity left open the valves to a huge energy release… would I explode… would I go insane with this sudden energy surge in my brain… I was really scared… I began to attempt to repress energy releases… I know this is stupid… is there another part of the saboteur archetype which I did not include in the conversation and should have… what the hell!!! But, I did begin to rationalize… I seemed to have shouldered the full responsibility for that war… but, I now realize it takes two to tango… I was not even the ruler, who could have intervened… he did not have to support my misguided goals… there were a whole bunch of other entities who could have stopped the conflagration. I feel much better about that… and I got some release from the guilt and repression… but, forgiving all concerned is sop.. Asking for forgiveness… sop… recognizing there are no bad guys. Its all good. Peace my fellow beings. Peace be unto you all.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #55 - Jun 22nd, 2010 at 12:45pm

6/22/2010 - Morning session:

Decided to move on to next disc

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

For some reason not getting so deep, this inconsistency is puzzling I should be getting better… all I can chalk it up to is the stochastic nature of this work… will be watching this as I go along..

JOOB - A: images came up on very pronounced… a rather cartoonish head shot, looking right to left on the right frame… very close cut black hair thin face… male… just looking and floating there.

This disc has very little prompting but the hemi-sync signal causes the body to react…

Imagined myself leaving my body, walking around the room coming back and jumping in (as per Robert Bruces instruction not to stay out long)… I assume at some point I will morph into a real o.b.e… I was effective in the imagining tho… I was surprised how easy it was to visualize…. Bruce Moen calls it priming the pump…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #56 - Jun 23rd, 2010 at 10:03am

6/23/2010 - morning dream:

Lots of improvement.

I was attempting to find the right street. I got lost in a maze of rooms and walking against traffic a big rig came at me as I was pressed against a chain link fence… then I became lucid… I realized I don’t have to experience this…

...then I began to morph out of the dream and into the waking state with a lot of pressure in the Atlas/ Axis area of my neck… then I realized I was generating the dream out of the reptilian brain… the medulla oblongata… then I recalled this is an improvement… I have climbed the consciousness ladder and am operating out of the throat chakra where previously all of my dreams where generated out of the solar plexus chakra… I have climbed to higher centers of consciousness.

I also realize this is how the ‘real world’ illusion also works… life is an illusion a dream… I can wake up… and maybe this is the process of waking up out of the dream in which I don’t have to participate… if I choose not to participate in…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #57 - Jun 23rd, 2010 at 12:55pm

6/23/2010 - Morning session:

Very productive session.

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

Again the deep of body asleep is wanting, but, how to change this is something I need to work on… I think I am not controlling my diaphram as I should the musculature of this organ apparently requires a lot of practice to get to function consistently… this is no different than an athlete training to be whatever… the whole unit reacts back and is undisciplined and the need is to get control of the whole organ not just parts of it.

JOOB - A: The instruction for this disc is to hold a single thought through out the duration of the disc. I choose to imagine leaving my body and walking around my room, getting back in after one circuit and continue doing this for the duration of the disc.

Lovely sunset seen on a lake or the ocean a single masted sail boat is at anchor… the colors are dark reddish…  direct head on image of Robert Redford… a aboriginal??!! Made of straw tapered rectangular shape on a wall with red circle eye holes and red trim… song starts:

Oh, how I hate to get up in the morning, Oh, how I hate to get up at all…. 

Not sure what this means as a whole but I seem to be sustaining a light meditative state (re: RM Phasing model)… the images don’t create a story and are randomly moving in and out to there subjects… but, the good news is I am staying IN the light meditative state.

I can only conclude this is good… the first exit is always the most sustained… after that it seems to trigger the ‘rm phasing model’ and I don’t seen to be sustaining the exit as images begin to come in and out as I attempt to continue traversing the room.

There is a grey greenish demon in my throat chakra… it appeared and stayed for a moment… it is rather ghastly… but, not frightening… and I have exposed him… so I suppose it will begin to dissolve as he is brought to the conscious mind as the others were dissolved.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #58 - Jun 23rd, 2010 at 3:56pm

Demon in the Throat Chakra:

This is a good time to do an overall assessment. The TMI programs seem to be a major success for me personally. I graduated from Guidelines in Oct ‘09. It was in Guidelines that two significant things happened. In The Tank I discovered a Dominatrix demon in my Heart Chakra and I was told by my guides to do Lifeline next and there I would encounter and neutralize a phantom. (This is the effect of my intuitive and substantive awareness of my guides more than direct conversations.)

Sure enough in my May ‘10 Lifeline I encountered, exposed and dissolved a major phantom presence that was there since my Roman incarnation… it was quite a relief and in Lifeline I had a Self-Realization event because of releasing that phantom’s influence.

Now, I discover there is a demon in my Throat chakra besides the two demons that were resolved in my solar plexus chakra… but those demons were a manipulation or the mask of my inner child archetype concealing himself as he controlled and manipulated one of my egonic projections in the physical plane.

Now, I suspect there is a demon in the Third Eye and the Crown chakra… this has to be or maybe I shouldn’t anticipate the future or what I will find and allow myself to be pleasantly or unpleasantly surprised as my personal Odyssey unfolds and continues apace.

This is an amazing journey.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #59 - Jun 24th, 2010 at 1:37am

Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 24th, 2010 at 1:36am:
Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 23rd, 2010 at 3:53pm:
Demon in the Throat Chakra:

Now, I suspect there is a demon in the Third Eye and the Crown chakra… this has to be or maybe I shouldn’t anticipate the future or what I will find and allow myself to be pleasantly or unpleasantly surprised as my personal Odyssey unfolds and continues apace.

This is an amazing journey.

S.

I just realized there can’t be a demon in the crown chakra because it is the light chakra. But, there could be a demon in the third eye chakra  because of Matthew 4:

Matthew 4:

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

This is serious business because in the Biblical storyline, Jesus’ antecedents King Saul, King David and King Solomon all fell from Grace through greed, lust and inconstancy respectively.

Not all say:

Matthew 4:

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

It is possible in some distant past millennia I made a Faustian bargain. This is not impossible… it has take me a very long time to unplug from that circuit. I am just at the beginning of being able it tear up that contract. This is going to be very interesting to see how this all comes out. This is my movie.

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.