Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Interpreter_Perceiver redo! (Read 99687 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Interpreter_Perceiver redo!
Reply #60 - Jun 24th, 2010 at 12:55pm

6/24/2010 - Morning session:

I should be used to it by now but almost every session is different and it is puzzling.

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

Did get off to a good relaxation phase or so I thought… but eventually the body asleep phased in… it could be I am too rested… but, I have yet to figure out how to get that power nap condition… either I am too tired or too awake… and only accidentally do I get into a natural borderland power nap state and that is the optimal condition.

JOOB - A: Able as usual to imagine leaving my body and walking around my room… always the first attempt is easiest then there is a wandering of consciousness which is amorphous and hard to manage… but, after a while all my energy went to the top of my head… and settle into an exit channel on the left side of my forehead which I have exited out of before… I think when I exit it will be out of my left frontal lobe… as I got into settling into the left lobe I began to get the vibrations in the legs… and I really thought this is it… but no banana.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #61 - Jun 25th, 2010 at 7:13pm

6/25/2010 - Morning session:

Made a programming mistake and entered the relaxation disc instead of A disc.

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: relaxation disc.

Relaxation phase:

Got in easily and to F10.

JOOB relaxation disc: This was the strongest session I think I ever had as too feeling and context control or duration. Something has changed. The heart chakra now has a mass… and it hangs suspended in the chest area… but not buzzing or making any alive sensations except around it the expanded energy body seem to be establishing itself as a unique and independent mass which I seem to be able to be a aware of back in Oct guidelines I feet the heart chakra project a buzzing pencil like mass and recently I felt the solenoid like mass… is this the unfoldment process at work… just as the Yogi’s describe the chakras unfold like a lotus flower from a bud to a full blossom… hummmmm….

Like this:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/preview.canstockphoto.com/canstock0005578.png

Then I saw a young man from the shoulders up… shirtless… transparent and grayish… like clear plastic or cellophane he was thin and the left half of his face was like the inside of a watch showing its mechanical workings…

The session exuded power… its main characteristic…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #62 - Jun 26th, 2010 at 6:46pm

6/26/2010 - Afternoon session:

I am keeping this program in place because it seems so productive.

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

JOOB relaxation disc:

I don’t know how close one can get without exiting. But, I did recall the button exit and the Donovan exit… but shifting into that state as per BM… recall method did not happen… in the button exit I asked permission and it was granted… it the Donovan exit I was asleep and woke up exiting… I felt the solenoid flare and I got a body jolt so I was out… on the body jolt… the exit must be eminent.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #63 - Jun 27th, 2010 at 5:25pm

6/27/2010 - Power Nap:

The power nap state IS the borderland… using only my diaphragmatic breath technique which is now much more in hand… I can now center a breath cup in its center… no hemi-sync or disc… just freewheeling I got to the buzzing in the left lobe exit tube…. (by the way I think each lobe has an exit tube and that is the ‘devils horns’ … I suspect when they are fully developed they extend like horns on each side of the head… and someone saw this and freaked out and assigned a ‘devilish’ moniker to it out of ignorance and superstition. Also I suspect that the frontal lobes have a lot of developement potential and in the etheric body they fill out and thus when you see the egyptian headdress the material on the side IS the full developement of the etheric frontal lobe counterpart... 

http://listverse.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/449px-tutmask-1.jpg

the snake coming out of the fore head is of course the a well developed pituitary gland... man all of the stuff was sadly lost in antiquity... and we are having an excrusiatingly difficult time recovering it. )… and then I got the throat chakra flash… so the throat chakra like Robert Bruce says can be involved with generating the rtz-double… the question is how do you induce the power nap state… this just happens and when I get the signal I get in my meditation recliner and do my thing…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #64 - Jun 28th, 2010 at 1:08pm

6/28/2010 - morning session:

New development and as usual things go in directions I didn’t intend.

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

JOOB relaxation disc:

In the next phase of relaxation which seem to have no end of depth to which one might descend… I became aware of the whole room… then I thought is this astral sight… where you see 360 degrees?? But I found out when you focus on a specific object… you loose the 360 perception… so I guess the skill to develop is to focus and unfocus… now, I am thinking is this a variation on the perceiver/interpreter approach of BM?… but from an objective point of view as oppose to a subjective point of view…??

Now, I am getting a deeper understanding of what is meant by exploring a focus level… in this case I am (unintentionally) exploring f10.

There are all kinds of tantalizing blips of o.b.e. exiting but it is just on the edge of happening… teasing is all I can say about it… a coquette teasing a lover…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #65 - Jul 4th, 2010 at 7:07pm

7/4/2010 - morning session:

To all you Americans out there happy birthday!

Well, this is my second recovery from triple A surgery… I.e.. abdominal aortic aneurysm surgery… the first on Apr 29 placed two stints one in the left and one in the right aortic branch into the kidney… I used hemi-sync surgical support series in both… but no foreign objects are allowed into the operating room so I could not use the intra-op disc. In the first operation had severe swelling that lasted almost a month… and was pretty much out of it… this second jun 29 operation to revise the stint migration… was almost with noticeable physical affect… tho, I discovered something that I need to warn anyone about that is using diaphragmatic breathing… I heard the doctors talking about my heart beat being dangerously low (to them)… I had to stop using the technique because I didn’t want to try to explain to them by practice… and I am sure they would have used some kind of unnecessary drug to bring the rate up… so I allowed my heart rate to move to a more reasonable level for their satisfaction… that said I am a bit disappointed that I am not in a class with Joe Mcmonagle who always obe’s during surgery and watches the process… I also did not successfully get to ‘power nap’ stage which is odd since I was and should have been in borderland quite a lot… the drugs must really be inhibitors in my case.

I bought a new memory foam pad for my meditation recliner which is quite comfortable I hope not too comfortable.

Relaxation phase:

JOOB relaxation disc:

Not much going on this first session… imaging was quite different and vivid tho which Is new for me… just like real life this may fade as I recover more to my healthy state of balance and fitness.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #66 - Jul 7th, 2010 at 11:20am

7/7/2010

Silver lining:

Dream:

The whole sleep session I was soaring in focus 27... The etheric, cloud like focus 27 not the park… this song was constantly running in the event:

Look for a Silver lining, whenever clouds appear in the blue…

Interpretation:

There are some proprietary parts of the interpretation I cannot discuss… but, the basic interpretation is that I have reached the top of the healing curve of my recent surgery and am now past all complications therefrom and the process of getting back to normal is in motion… in another month I will be fit again and may operate at full capacity.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #67 - Jul 7th, 2010 at 7:06pm

7/7/2010 - afternoon session:

Everything is quite different… there is a richness to the imaging that was not there before… this will be interesting to watch over the next month or so…

Relaxation phase:

JOOB relaxation disc:

Heard a knocking… two knocks…. Left hand jolt… this time very different… like my hand was lifted then dropped… a voice… then session becomes amorphous… not talking because I want to observe for now… but… I lose the events and images…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #68 - Jul 8th, 2010 at 8:38pm

7/8/2010 - afternoon session:

This was the best session in a long time and foreshadows an excellent foundation… which is what I wanted… I can obe thru deprevation… but, I want to do it in a more normal manner and I think I am moving in the right direction.

Relaxation phase:

JOOB relaxation disc:

Saw a face from above… looking down… like the face on mars… marble Greco/roman columns…  this fundamental body move was very distinctive… some report being able to rotate the fb inside the physical body… this suggest that potential is becoming available… I distinctly got the right leg out of the body…. A number of body jolts….

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #69 - Jul 10th, 2010 at 1:22am

Seraphis1 wrote on Jul 10th, 2010 at 1:20am:
7/9/2010 - evening session:

Seraphis1 wrote on Jul 5th, 2010 at 8:30pm:
7/5/2010 Closure:

[quote author=10263122332B2A3072430 link=1268502700/351#351 date=1278284594]

7/4/2010 - morning session:

Well, this is my second recovery from triple A surgery… I.e.. abdominal aortic aneurysm surgery… the first on Apr 29 placed two stints one in the left and one in the right aortic branch into the kidney… this second jun 29 operation to revise the stint migration… was almost with noticeable physical affect…

Seraphis1 wrote on Jul 7th, 2010 at 11:19am:
7/7/2010

Silver lining:

Dream:

The whole sleep session I was soaring in focus 27... The etheric, cloud like focus 27 not the park… this song was constantly running in the event:

Look for a Silver lining, whenever clouds appear in the blue…

Interpretation:

There are some proprietary parts of the interpretation I cannot discuss… but, the basic interpretation is that I have reached the top of the healing curve of my recent surgery and am now past all complications therefrom and the process of getting back to normal is in motion… in another month I will be fit again and may operate at full capacity.

S.

It seems the f27 experience was a precursor… it told me the healing had taken place…. Now I know it was a healing on the astral… it took two days to manifest in the physical plane…

Relaxation phase:

JOOB relaxation disc:

This session got me very deep but didn’t take off until about five minutes to the EOS when I got a real feeling of wellbeing… as I was walking to the reception area of my residence at about 2100 hrs… I felt well and my post operative depression which I had been feeling for quite a while now and interfering with my session work… has now lifted… I feel confident in saying that as of that time the whole healing process is complete.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #70 - Jul 11th, 2010 at 6:54pm

7/11/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Itch left clavical midway… image of a lush wood… stained wood stand alone arch… Victorian woman… in beige chiffon frilly dress with large taco shell royal blue hat cocked left side of head filled with flowers…

Going into f10 now noting muscle groups letting go or releasing…

JOOB relaxation disc:

Phased… (I have been watching The Crown Prince…. I could be digesting the movie…) I am now dressed in a tight fitting power blue unform high collar jacket (austro/Hungarian style… ) dancing with a woman to a waltz… don’t know the name…  am aware of a great mushroon bubble growing out of the left side of my cerebral cortex in which all of this is taking place… I am in a mind split… aware of a light meditative state and my body at the same time… the perceiver seems intergrated with the interpreter as a knowing of what is takeing place… at the same time I am postulating my intention to rise out of my body and hover but, not aware of a shift or floating I have no discernable poc… EOD

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #71 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 7:04pm

7/14/2010 - afternoon session:

The operation definitely set me back in my ability to separate… the triple A procedure cuts a lot of nerves in the groin area… this is between the root chakra and the navel chakra… thus there may be some serious blockages developed in the sympathetic relationship between the physical body and the etheric body… but this session was the beginning of a breakthru.

Relaxation phase:

In all the sessions I seem to be able to get into f10 easily enough… but imaging and fundamental body sensations were lacking until today… the faces were always there… that is how this session started…

I am consciously relaxing muscle groups starting from the head  moving to the toes… felt a nerve pulsing in the bend of the arm right side…

[b]JOOB relaxation disc: [/b]

Nice fundamental energy body shiver… baby face… cartoonish black eyes black hair molded… (child archetype??)… fundamental body rocked… pressure in the forehead (third eye area)…

I think I am back on track finally.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #72 - Jul 16th, 2010 at 12:35pm

7/16/2010 - afternoon session:

Sometning very different is happening. Another level of relaxation is developing and it seems to kick in at the near the end of the session… I have no idea where it is going or what it will develop into… much of the imaging seems to be halted… dream sessions are active but, I don’t remember them… not sure what is going on.

Relaxation phase:

Easily in f10...

JOOB relaxation disc:

The quite before the storm???

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #73 - Jul 17th, 2010 at 1:01pm

7/17/2010 - morning session:

Looks like I am developing another exit point… the solar plexus chakra… lots of activity in this area in this session.

Relaxation phase:

Easily in f10...

JOOB relaxation disc:

It takes most of the session time at this point for the full body relaxation phase to develop… when it does the fundamental energy body seems to differentiate… I think I am beginning to see what Robert Bruce is on about when he says the exit involves three chakras… the heart (which I am developing or rather unfolding gradually, the throat (my biggest problem because of karmic issues) and the solar plexus chakra… this in now beginning to kick in… the surgery may have set me back a bit… but I effectively neutralized two maybe three demons forces which lived in or controlled the solar plexus and now the area has to heal and regenerate in a positive manner. All in all things are going well I think.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #74 - Jul 19th, 2010 at 7:02pm

7/19/2010 - afternoon session:

Today’s sessions begin with a dream:

I am looking to make contact with someone important to me. (female??) I am being prevented by an organized entity… (catholic church like??)…

Interpretation: I am attempting to make contact with my higher self… some religious belief system from my past is a barrier because it is not a correct belief… I don’t know what that belief is… I should use the Moen technique to find out and change it… I haven’t done it as yet.

Relaxation phase:

Easily in f10...

JOOB relaxation disc:

Front left lobe activates… sensation radiates to big toe right foot… (pineal/pituitary area??? - reflexology) I feel light and possibly floating but I am still inside my body (I think) (could this be a form of phasing) the experience is rich and dynamic… full of detail that would take volumes to describe… royal blue stripe or strip vertical on right side…

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.