Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
Interpreter_Perceiver redo! (Read 99680 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Interpreter_Perceiver redo!
Reply #105 - Aug 24th, 2010 at 7:30pm

8/24/2010 - afternoon session:

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: condition C.

Relaxation phase:

relaxation mode clearly entered… f10.

JOOB condition C:

Nice body jolt immediately… hemi-sync signals really powerful… just a matter of time.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #106 - Aug 25th, 2010 at 7:35pm

8/25/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

relaxation mode clearly entered, this time right at the end of the disc… f10.

JOOB condition C:

Some things happen in this exercise at the being that I will not describe since it may be important not to implant the reader. I am clearly from a very specific school which may be quite different from others so what I see and experience is specific to myself… the session opened with me being aware of gold… things made of gold… I want to make it clear that this was impression and not ‘lucid dreaming or visioning” as per the definition… lucid dreaming is clearly a condition in which you are experiencing the dream world as you would the physical world…I.e… walking, talking, feeling and acting in it and then you become aware you are dreaming within the dream…

On my left an full figured Buddhist (??) monk was looking at me… something like this:

http://www.rainbowcrystal.com/altar/0-10buddha.jpg

Then I seem to have been looking down a corridor or a causeway at steep steps up to an altar… (remember it is all gold)…

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/04images/Pyramid/Mayan_El_Castilo.JPG

I thought I could see at the top a tabernacle…

http://www.stjudeshop.com/resources/StJudeShop/images/products/processed/K672.zo...

Here are the conditions of ‘C’… shutting down of sensory mechanism inputs… touch, feeling, smell and taste… I did not shut down auditory because I could hear music from the next room faintly coming through… but, I seem to be disembodied… I don’t consider having yet fulfilled the conditions of this exercise so I will continue it…

I did get close again to the sonic boom…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #107 - Aug 27th, 2010 at 11:52am

8/27/2010 - A passenger in a DC-6 Transport

I am a passenger in a DC - 6 transport aircraft… we are flying over grey clouds and spotty puffs of charcoal cloud formations… we are in the air for quite a while then we land… I seem to get all tangled up in attempting to buy a cup cake… suddenly I realize the plane is going to take off and I was not warned I hurry to attempt to make the flight… a man runs up and attempts to help me… he flags what looks like a vespa two passenger car… the driver ignors the man… the man runs to try and stop him… the vespa makes a sharp turn and hits the man… I wake up… I gotta pee…

This a classic obe dream... I was obe and aware of it tho I was cloaked in the protective shell of the dc-6...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #108 - Aug 27th, 2010 at 11:56am

8/27/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

relaxation state gets easier and easier… f10.

JOOB condition C:

The session starts with the deepest royal blue impression I have ever seen….

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #109 - Aug 27th, 2010 at 6:51pm

8/27/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

relaxation state tenuous finally achieved at end of disc… f10.

JOOB condition C:

This was the mother of all sessions:
I seem to be in two places… my phantom on the right my poc in my pineal gland… I am attached at the right nostril which itches intensely… I am in a Robert Bruce mind split… I attempt to move my poc… no success… it is rigidly and firmly seated in my pg… I use a RB exercise bouncing the poc off the ceiling and floor like a basketball… bouncing off the walls… like a tennis ball… no success… all in imagination… I see a metallic blue pinpoint of light on the left… (the disk??)… aware of an olive drab artillery barrel (huge)… a wheel with spokes… I realise this may be me as a tommy in wwi… I am stuck under the weight of the artillery piece… we took a direct hit… I begin talking to me…

‘you know you are dead’.
‘how can I be dead… I can still see the mass on to of me and I am conscious’
‘think about it… how could you survive several tons of iron and steel slaming you and pinning you under its weight.’
‘I don’t know but there it is sitting on me and I am talking to you.’
‘do you feel pain’
‘no’
‘shouldn’t you feel pain’
‘I guess…’

Not sure I convince myself, but the scene changes… a gothic cathedral… looking toward the nave… figure of jesus with a staff looking to his left my right… in an egglike shell… above the altar…

I begin intergrating and wanting to end the session… lots of pressure… I decide to end the session… I look at the timer… 4 more minutes and it would have ended… I wonder should I have stayed the course.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #110 - Aug 28th, 2010 at 10:30am

8/28/2010 - 1st morning session:

Relaxation phase:

relaxation state has taken a new turn… f10.

JOOB condition C:

I beging to see what Monroe was up to with the JOOB series… it’s the vibrations… just like in the book JOOB… the vibrations begin to come in and he gives procedures for handling and moving them around… glad I am familiar with the JOOB material because there are brow point gaze techniques that should be done in connection with the vibrations… I know about the vibrations or what I called when I was a kid the 10,000 needles… interestingly enough when I did an after session nap the vibrations began it attempt to come in… just a matter of time and perseverance… now… !!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #111 - Aug 28th, 2010 at 6:23pm

8/28/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

relaxation state slight arkward… but accomplished f10.

JOOB condition C:

The disc construction really accomplishes the shutting down of most sensory sensation except auditory… great signal surge at the end which is trying to push you obe…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #112 - Aug 29th, 2010 at 7:13pm

8/29/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

relaxation state… f10.

JOOB condition C:

Now I am thoroughly confused but that is not unusual. I am fulfilling all of the conditions of C except shutting down auditory. But in this session I attempted the JOOB book instruction connected with the eye focus attempting to pull energy from above down… but all that happens is I seem to BECOME the poc in the pineal gland without fireworks…(but this is only my first attempyt)... luckily I have now mastered the diaphragmatic breath to the point I can reduce my breath intake to almost nothing… the vibrations have slacked off somewhat but, I just have no idea where this is going… not that I should… it seems nobody on this board has down this series since I have no feedback or corroboration from anyone here. I just have to keep this going until something definitive happens or the auditory shutdown… that is really the JOOB text series instruction and it doesn’t go into the eye focus procedure in the series instruction. I just happen to know that Monroe gave up on teaching that technique because few people were able to make it work and I guess too many students were frustrated with failure… that is my guess TMI no longer uses that instruction.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #113 - Aug 30th, 2010 at 7:04pm

8/30/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Beautiful whole body relaxation state almost immediate… (hope this stays in place) f10.

JOOB condition C:

The whole session was powerful. I bit my lip on a sudden body jerk right at the beginning of the session… very deep and toward the end I was about to exit when I encountered a bullet headhelment:

http://www.nautical-mart.com/pcat-gifs/products-small/ir80692-medieval-greek.jpg

Was I trapped in one of these helments and couldn't get out or died believing I couldn’t get out? Am I still in it in some phantom astral scene… no way to telling… I got no opportunity to talk to my phantom..

But the obe exit was just there to happen…

Keep on truckin’.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #114 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 9:07am

8/31/2010 - morning session:

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: condition C:AKG disk 1: cut 6: Interpreter/perceiver exercise.

Interesting development. I always had akg disk 1 cut 6 in the mix because the changer gave me the signal that the condition disc ended… the joob series is lacking in verbal queues so it could end and you wouldn’t know it. Well, I got so deep and was mind awake I didn’t want to end the session. This is very good according to Robert Bruce, he says the longer you can do your sessions the deeper you will go and very good things will happen. Up to now I was always kind of glad the session was over. This is the first time I didn’t want it to stop.

Relaxation phase:

relaxation state… f10.

JOOB condition C:

Very deep and consciously aware. The disk ends and I don’t want to come out.

AKG disk 1: cut 6: Interpreter/perceiver exercise:

I was so startled and please I was not following the guidance at first then I began to attempt to follow it… now, I get I/P a bit better…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #115 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 7:19pm

8/31/2010 - afternoon session:

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: condition C:AKG disk 1: cut 6: Interpreter/perceiver exercise.

This is amazing I have enterer a whole new world of relaxation and the experience of relaxation

Relaxation phase:

relaxation state is immediate and takes a whole new turn. I am full like a balloon… almost now body sensation… hard to describe.

JOOB condition C:

Very deep and consciously aware. Some fundamental body attempt to separate… this is where I want to be… a smooth separation and in good physical condition without debilitation… The disk ends and I am ambivalent about ending the session. Decide to continue in I/P mode.

Seems my subconscious is trying to process a tv movie I recently watched and found tedious and unwatchable… a british detective drama… red riding trilogy… it is stuck in my subconscious and my I/P is trying to dissolve it… if the subconscious is like the intestinal track… it is trying to pass this whole indigestible mass…

NB: I am very happy about these new unexpected developments… especially the desire to meditate for hours… that is where it is at… the ability to stay internal for very long periods… outstanding!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #116 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 1:19pm

9/1/2010 - morning session:

Two steps forward: one step backward, not so enthusiastic about long sessions now… didn’t stay in session to do the I/P.

Relaxation phase:

relaxation state not quite as profound as yesterday, but it is coming in earlier in the disk… f10.

JOOB condition C:

Lots of imagery in this session (this is not supposed to happen in this condition… all sensory functions are supposed to shutdown as the disk progresses… but, they never did)… I was conversing with a papal figure… he had the mitered hat and the ornate vestments… purple pulsing light developed… I did get the ringing sounds and the pressure in the temple area which indicates auditory is attempting to engage…

Aborted the I/P cut. Went to breakfast.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #117 - Sep 1st, 2010 at 7:37pm

9/01/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Body rock hard… must be sleep paralysis… fairly quickly into f10...

JOOB condition C:

Mind awake but poc… will not separate it is just locked into the awake mind… have now idea where it is… except I am the center of it… became aware of a room… window wall… a bronze body was standing akimbo back against the wall… the only thing I can think is that this is a process and I have advanced a long way in the relaxation phase… which must have whole worlds of layers to go before the mind is released enough from the physical to trigger the vibrations… but at least something new and different is happening all the time… that is progress…

Didn’t do this exercise.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #118 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 10:12am

9/1/2010 - morning session:

Another step forward. I wanted to again stay in session and could have gone on indefinitely. It is a joy to be in the inner world.

Relaxation phase:

Again relaxation state not quite as easily achieve but it gradually settles in…f10.

JOOB condition C:

Major itch right at the beginning under the nose above the lip scratched in a reflex… but it was early enough that it was not disruptive… later developed a need to cough… did so… but smooth returned to inner state and the shutting down of sensory faculties. 

This time I happily allowed the exercise to run and participated… I have better results with this exercise when I am awake and walking around when I become aware of the Interpreter chattering away and I attempt to locate its source… in session everything seems like it is coming from everywhere and has no source… but that is what an exercise is for…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #119 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 2:08pm

9/02/2010 - 2nd morning session:

Unbelievable session!!!

Relaxation phase:

Almost immediately my brain went rock hard… almost unaware of rest of my body… it was light and amorphous f10...

JOOB condition C:

See a lone orange gabled house on a green grassed promontory… my cranial area (neo cortex??) starts buzzing… about half way through session my left lower leg went rigid… the toes stretched back tensed and rigid… whatever was going on in my brain is spreading to the rest of my body except that is starting on the left side of my body… the right side is still airy and light… electric jolt in the heart chakra… whole body in a light buzz… now a ringing in the temple area right side of head… but lightly ringing in left temple… light flash… I want the session to end… time is oppressive… but I feel I can’t abort but must stay till the end of the disk… it is a struggle not to abort… must stay in session… mercifully my whole body is feeling all the same sensations… the disk click out….

Have no idea what this is all about….

Didn’t do this exercise.

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.