Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Interpreter_Perceiver redo! (Read 99674 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Interpreter_Perceiver redo!
Reply #75 - Jul 21st, 2010 at 1:29pm

7/21/2010 - Power Nap

This was an interesting phenomena first for me… while attempting to get a power nap I did my normal diaphragmatic breathing technique and all of a sudden I got a feeling of descending… and I arrive at f10 and kind of had a soft landing… be interesting if this happens again… so many sensations and events are one time occurrences because of the stochastic nature of the non-physical world.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #76 - Jul 21st, 2010 at 6:42pm

7/21/2010 - afternoon session:

Today’s sessions begin with a dream:

[b]
Another religious dream… this time I am a landscaper… I lay down a lawn and garden around a church but I stop it in a border around the church… I seem to wonder why I don’t include the church in the landscape plan.
[/b]

I have no interpretation for this… I am stumped.

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: relaxation disc.

Relaxation phase:

Experience the elevator phenomena again to f10...

JOOB relaxation disc:

I am in a lavender lilac flowered garden… no odor… toward the end of the session my sense of body changes and I get the impression I am creating a new kind of body… I am feeling the vibrations starting but they do not get intense… I am able to move them some what (as per JOOB)… from my head to my feet and back but they fade.

I never encountered anything like this in the literature so I have no idea where this is going…. Bruce Moen doesn’t describe anything like this tho, it may have happened and he didn't recognize it as something distinct and notable… Robert Bruce hasn’t either… only Robert Monroe intimated it in JOOB but didn’t go into it as something to be aware of or look for… I wonder what is going on???!!!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #77 - Jul 22nd, 2010 at 5:13pm

7/22/2010 - morning session:

Relaxation phase:

Easily into f10...

JOOB relaxation disc:

Electric shock thumb, index and middle finger tip area. Very surprising. (Reflexology: brain, head and sinus… respectively)… sudden obe… I was aware of the medicine cabinet at the far end of the room… back to being aware of my body just as suddenly… see a soldier???… royal blue jacket, scarlet red pants he is bending over doing something… facing left… seen from the right… the new body state begins to kick in… think must be 10 minutes left on the disc…

EOD

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #78 - Jul 23rd, 2010 at 7:02pm

7/23/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Easily into f10...

JOOB relaxation disc:

Body twist… o.b.e… electric shot left nostril… olive drab can opener floating in front of me… new body coming into formation earlier… face favoring nicholaa cage looking in my direction over my right shoulder… decide to imagine floating above my body… mind throwing things at me everything but what I am imagining… some belief system still preventing the exit… but I am holding the image and relaxing into the float…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #79 - Jul 24th, 2010 at 11:17am

7/24/2010 - morning session:

Relaxation phase:

No elevator to slow to relax not sure I got to f10 in first disc...

JOOB relaxation disc:

At the end of the affirmation the elevator kicked in… now in f10... New body began earlier… sustained to the end of the disc.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #80 - Jul 24th, 2010 at 6:29pm

7/24/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Easily into f10...

JOOB relaxation disc:

Suddenly became aware I was light or ready to float… decided to attempt an exit… a demonic Yul Brenner head appear with intense electric eye… a wave of energy rippled through my body I aborted the exit… (this is all head exiting attempts)… I regrouped and tried again when I got the light feeling… I was about to exit this time a Jay Leno head appear with intense black eyes that grew to two black holes… I thought I saw star fields in them… could I be looking out into space… the rest of the session was attempts to get back the lightness…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #81 - Jul 25th, 2010 at 5:50pm

[quote author=0E382F3C2D35342E6C5D0 link=1268502700/376#376 date=1280094585]7/25/2010 - morning session:

Relaxation phase:

Breathed a ball of air. (When you get the diaphragmatic breath right interesting things happen… ) body numbness… f10.

JOOB relaxation disc:

Bright orange blue blurr… very near an exit… I guess I am going to have to use the get up and stay up method… because it is effective and works… and because I don’t sleep thru anyway because of the need to pee… but going back to sleep is just counter productive since the sleep deprivation thing really does work to get obe’s… oh well…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #82 - Jul 26th, 2010 at 9:38pm

7/26/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Going into f10... Don’t quite make it.  Until JOOB starts…

JOOB relaxation disc:

Now in f10... Looking into a space… living room a garden… pain along left side of my left foot… (reflexology: arm, elboe, knee, leg… no idea what this means…) entered the alternate body state… as I got into it and got familiar with the state I realized I could stay in the state indefinitely, none of the usual pressure to be somewhere else or do something else… must be the state fakirs get into when they do feats like being buried alive and the like… interesting… 

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #83 - Jul 28th, 2010 at 6:58pm

7/28/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

No second body phenomena.

JOOB relaxation disc:

Now the second body manifests arms feel like they are floating (is this second body the Robert Bruce - fundamental body??)… the problem is I don’t seem to be able to move my arms separate from the physical arms… (salt cube reports being able to move around within the physical body… I am in the very early stages of the separation… could be I need more time in this state for it to become individualized… we will see what happens… I have kept an amazing record of the evolution of this phenomena… and it will be very interesting to go back to the beginning eventually and follow the gradual development of the etheric body… if that is what is happening…) flash of light in my left frontal lobe… itch left nose flare… Travolta looking man appears looking intently at me… this time it’s full form… EOD

The session went very fast… I was not aware of time or duration… just all of a sudden I was hearing Monroe guiding me out of the session… this is also new…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #84 - Jul 29th, 2010 at 4:02pm

7/29/2010 - morning session:

Relaxation phase:

Relaxation phase has changed again, tho, I am relaxing in this disc cut… it is not as deep anymore… which is odd… shouldn’t I be getting deeper instead of just passably relaxed… but, it could be just the human condition… if my mood is right I get deep quickly… if my mood is not right I don’t.

JOOB relaxation disc:

Fundamental body shift… long corridor… trellis like windows… oriental style probably Japanese… I seem to have entered a ceremony or mass… must be Shinto… purple pulsing light… looking into a purple world… mild vibrations bring coming in signals end of session is near…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #85 - Jul 31st, 2010 at 6:44pm

7/31/2010 - afternoon session:

Very productive session.

Relaxation phase:

Relaxing more uniformly but, very different from earlier efforts…

JOOB relaxation disc:

Flash of light… walking in a meadow… open plane… massive rock formation on the right… or is it a monolith… lot of image shifting… drawing room scene… gold leaf… Louie the Ivth style… (recently watched a Napoleon doc… could be processing it… ) Notre Dame flying buttresses…  o.b.e… I am seeing the back of my head and the recliner… now vibrations… fundamental body shifting… go into imagining floating above body… walked in room but difficult staying in the rtz…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #86 - Aug 3rd, 2010 at 7:32pm

8/3/2010 - afternoon session:

Break through session.

Relaxation phase:

F10 very easily attained full bodied relaxation sequence… directly into relaxation without a lot of prompting… twilight mountain (blue, royal blue) landscape horizon scene…

JOOB relaxation disc:

Man looking at scene hatless… rather unkempt dark sandy haired full… All my work is starting to payoff… I have been trying to avoid draconian obe techniques of excessive fasting and sleep deprevation and the like… for a more control and healthy comfortable approach… and I seem to be very close to the goal… I seem to float above my body as I stated my intention to ‘… be lighter than a feather and float…’ I am still not outside because I know what that feels like, but… the fact that I am responding to the intention statement in a firm manner is very encouraging… this was a great session…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #87 - Aug 5th, 2010 at 8:03pm

8/5/2010 - afternoon session:

I think I satified the conditions of relaxation disc and it is time to move on.

Relaxation phase:

I am now relaxing in a whole body manner. Pain in heel of left hand under the little finger. Easily into f10 state.

JOOB relaxation disc:

Think I have reach f15... No time… I am completely out of the time pressure loop… time does not exist… fundamental body shift several times… heart chakra generating… aware of electric blue… some square cubist forms in royal blue… third eye window opens and I see forms generating… (I know that at this point the hemi-sync signals are operating and I am near the end of the session… )

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #88 - Aug 7th, 2010 at 6:09pm

8/7/2010 - afternoon session:

This was the strangest start up ever. The last three sessions (not reported) were aborted for various reasons and this is the first session I actually finished without incident. This of course is psychological… but, I have no clue why my subconscious would want to stop my progress.

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: condition A.

Relaxation phase:

Easily into f10 state.

JOOB relaxation disc:

Purple light pulsing strongly. Feeling very light… like I am ready to float… lush garden landscape… rather stout bearded man straw hat… with light blue denim shirt and royal blue denim trousers… seated in a reclining tractor?? Heavy pressure in the chest area…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #89 - Aug 8th, 2010 at 10:20am

8/8/2010 - morning session:

Hit a major scarring and energy blocking issue

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: condition A.

Relaxation phase:

Nerve stings right toe… (reflexology - head) … index toe, middle toe… changes to pulsing… localizes on big toe…   

JOOB relaxation disc:

Man in black suit… head like Frankenstein (boris karlof) pale sickly green… looking down a street with lots of lights las vegas (like)… cityscape from above… sin city??? Innocent child face… right toe continues to nerve pulse… tension in diaphragm… head, male, … home improvement star (??)… attractive female… halle berry look holding a child… standing in a spacious living room looking left… through glass pane wall on two side at right angles… I seem to be a tall, attractive picturesque woman… nerve pain continues right big toe… (this is unusual most of the time the pain is short lived… this is chronic and continuous…) pressure left frontal lobe… extends back into the body of the neocortex… (I realize this is the area of an old cranial scar… I had a serious head injury in that location… now, I know what this is all about… the scarring reaches into the etheric counterpart… the Frankenstein symbolism suggests that I now need to deal with that scarring and dissolve the trauma on an astral level… this must have been much more karmic ally serious than just a physical accident trauma… ) image George Washington head right side… the word Europeans… in cafeteria people eating… images in the left lobe, pressure in left lobe… left eye ball pulsing pain… left ear drains and very irritating I guess I will break session to clean the ear out of fluids…

Aborted session…

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.