Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
PE with Osama bin Laden (Read 13778 times)
Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
PE with Osama bin Laden
Feb 7th, 2009 at 12:20am

Just wondering if anyone out there is interested in a PE exercise as we go out looking to connect in Osama bin Laden's hideout, as it might be a good exercise for remote viewing at the same time, and we could compare notes. What do you think?? Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

channy aka cbuk

london
Re: PE with Osama bin Laden
Reply #1 - Feb 8th, 2009 at 6:50pm

Hi Vee,
This one in a little tricky. There are loads of conspiracy theories out there.
Most US intelligence agencies have come to the conclusion that OBL died from his injuries years ago. (Refer Internet Sources type OBL, OBL CONSPIRACY, OBL REMOTE VIEW, OBL PSYCHIC SPYING,OBL INTEL ETC ETC.)

You can be sure that the US agencies have tried to remote view OBL – as they did with Saddam Hussein.
In Saddam Hussein’s case they were successful. (Refer various Internet Sources type - valid keywords into a search engine)
In OBL’s case nothing has been released. The trail appears to have gone cold.

Please note that most European political leaders and many US public figures are protected by “anti remote viewing countermeasures” including psychotronic means of protection. (Refer various Internet Sources type -valid keywords into a search engine .)
IF OBL is alive it is safe to assume that some such measures are in place.

If the group is going to remote view OBL- in my opinion this should include people who have knowledge of such countermeasures.

Channy

The lifting of the fog of forgetfulness will lead you to the realisation of your true spiritual  nature-CBUK.
moonbase8129  
IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #2 - Feb 8th, 2009 at 9:37pm

Hi Channy. Wow, that was really informative, thank you. I guess I will, from time to time, practice my skills using OBL as a target on my own, just for practice. I will look up the interesting internet references you kindly offered too. I'd like to do another PE with a few people on this site, though, looking for ideas. We have flown to the Moon, caught falling stars, gone to the centre of the earth, what's left?? I once went to the planet where the Grays originate, and visited a family there briefly. It was extremely emotional for me. Maybe someone might want to try to go there? I don't know what they call their solar system, but my ability to "hold on" when I am in inner space is getting a little better, maybe this time I can do better.
Has a group on this site gone back in geologic time to an early stage of the earth's development? That might be fun. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #3 - Feb 10th, 2009 at 7:11pm

Hi Vee,

Re: Bin Laden --
Does it really matter if he's dead or alive?  We still go to the soul, don't we?  Although all my previous contacts have been from a Christian-based cultture and so might share areas  of the same Focus Level.--What's the ettiquette for walking in on a soul and its virgins?

Good luck.  I think I'll pass on this one.
Bets  Smiley

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #4 - Feb 10th, 2009 at 7:33pm

Interesting stuff Vee. When I was at TMI a guest came by and told us about some of the things he had been working on. Saddam that is, not OBL. Joe( his name) had said that he was involved in a project where he and others were looking for Saddam's kids and tracked them down using remote viewing. That once they had been tracked that it was their mission to go in and capture the son. They were working as "private contractors" to the US government. Joe had as required shared the info to whomever was in charge of their unit and was ordered to stand down. The US special forces went in instead and killed everyone instead of an attempt to capture. (I think it was at my Guidelines where he relayed the story. If so CarolAnne can confirm it). Point is that it is possible to track OBL if thats really what was wanted. But I wonder if the powers that be, really want him captured. With him on the run gives a great excuse to poor money into a big hole. Gives us a reason for being over there. To keep us living in fear and so, leaves us easy to control. I truly believe that if they wanted to find him they have the means to do so. Many countries have active remote viewing projects and units set up. I don't think they want to find him, or they already have.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #5 - Feb 10th, 2009 at 11:54pm

Wow, what a lot of ideas and information. I had no idea about all this. I loved Betson's observation about heaven and the virgins...hmm, never thought of that problem!! Well, it doesn't matter if it is Osama bL or something else...let's see...what else can we do? Any ideas? Vee

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #6 - Mar 20th, 2009 at 2:08pm

Osama would only be 52 years old (he looked much older, but born in 1957) and his body was in dier need of dyalisis for his kidneys. When I went to the Guidelines Program at TMI,with Joe, aka Hawkeye, Joe Magonigal was a guest speeker who did remote viewing for the US Government for years and later married one of Robert Monroe's daughters. So Joe's statement was correct. When pressed for any informaiton on Osama, all he would say is that the US KNEW the exact location of Osama and had their reasons for not revealing wether he was dead or alive. Magonigal has a huge grin on his face when he spoke of this.

On my way home about a week later, I sent out the question as to wether Obama was alive or deceased. I also asked for a sign--- I wanted something difficult. So, I said, "If Obama is dead, I will see a complete halo in the sky".  About a week went by then I saw a complete halo in the clouds. A circular band of clouds with the middle of it blanked out.  That was good enough for me.
cat Wink

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #7 - Mar 23rd, 2009 at 2:33pm

Hmmm, I wonder who did the "find" for them?

IP Logged

kirolak

What brings you here will
take you somewhere else

Reply #8 - May 11th, 2009 at 4:50am

If I may add my tuppence worth, I'd definitely say one should keep well away from all subjects political&  conspiratorial etc for the excellent reasons already cited by several other people here; also, Robert Bruce on his site advises extreme caution; best to mind one's own business in the astral unless one is very powerful, I think . . . .

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #9 - May 12th, 2009 at 1:12pm

We are far more powerful than some would like you to believe or understand. Its when you allow others to control your thinking that you run into trouble.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #10 - May 12th, 2009 at 3:22pm

Well said, Hawkeye, thanks for that reminder. Vee

IP Logged

Petrus

Reply #11 - Sep 9th, 2010 at 10:40pm

hawkeye wrote on May 12th, 2009 at 1:12pm:
We are far more powerful than some would like you to believe or understand. Its when you allow others to control your thinking that you run into trouble.

This is true, but caution still never hurts, believe me.

...&&eMule : Welcome to Aquarian society.

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #12 - Sep 13th, 2010 at 1:01am

Identcat, you said Obama, not Osama...last part of paragraph...uh oh... I think Obama is alive... lol

Goobygirl

IP Logged

sanatogen

Reply #13 - Oct 14th, 2010 at 5:39am

Please note that most European political leaders and many US public figures are protected by “anti remote viewing countermeasures” including psychotronic means of protection. (Refer various Internet Sources type -valid keywords into a search engine .)

I'd like to come back on the point of countermeasures once I've had time to gain more experience. I just don't believe such countermeasures are possible.

Asking higher self or checking Akashic Records would be viable techniques to see through this.

IP Logged

balance

Reply #14 - Nov 10th, 2010 at 9:55pm

[quote author=3F2D222D38232B29224C0 link=1233980415/13#13 date=1287049177]Please note that most European political leaders and many US public figures are protected by “anti remote viewing countermeasures” including psychotronic means of protection. (Refer various Internet Sources type -valid keywords into a search engine .)

This statement is someones ego at large. There is no way for anyone to place such protective shields around themselves in the astral.

For one their higher self would override any thoughts attached to this, the higher self want it charges to grow and expand and this is just plan nonsense.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.