Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Go to the fountain of light (Read 3474 times)
b2
Ex Member

Go to the fountain of light
Jun 17th, 2010 at 8:44am

I suggest a partnered exploration, of some duration. Every time we are met with the images of the current gulf of mexico oil disaster, or any other disaster, financial crises, wars, violence, poverty, etc., we simply focus our attention on the Crystal, and then, uplifted, make our way to the Fountain of Light. This image, above the others. I make my way to the Fountain of Light, where I am refreshed, and all things are possible. Once there, I have no desire to leave. All is contained in the present moment. Hope to see you there.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: Go to the fountain of light
Reply #1 - Jun 19th, 2010 at 11:31pm

What dates are you doing this, b2? I'll be happy to practice this exercise. Your outlook with this reminds of of the TM experience where they found that focussed meditation by a certain size of group changed that part of the world, reducing crime, poverty, all kinds of negativity and increased positive things including the weather. Going to the Fountain of Light and staying in there could have a similar effect, I wonder? When do you want us to participate? Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 20th, 2010 at 12:08am

It has begun, and stimulates me to remember that I can choose, can direct the movement, at times, can be inside multiple visual images, can enjoy the present, no matter what is presented, as alternate realities. I remember that it is my 'overlay', not someone else's. It is a pleasant waking practice. I stand in the fountain of light, as I move, from the crystal, to the fountain, in the fountain resting, always back to the fountain, which is a tower of light, and I am present.
« Last Edit: Jun 20th, 2010 at 8:24am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #3 - Jun 24th, 2010 at 10:15pm

b2...Smiley
Was a the crystal last night and wow the energy was just wonderful, and lots of other there too.
Very loving intense feeling i needed it...Smiley
Came out of it so relax, and just fell asleep right away after, a deep sleep.
Thanks for reminding me.
PUL, R.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.