Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Personal Identity (Read 14528 times)
juditha
Ex Member

Re: Personal Identity
Reply #30 - Feb 15th, 2007 at 2:36pm

Hi This medium told me and Deanna that we have been twin sisters through many lifetimes,so i think that me and Deanna have never really lost our identity.

Love and God bless     love juditha.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #31 - Feb 15th, 2007 at 10:13pm

Albert said:  Alysia:

Considering that retrievels are done all the time without some connecting physical ailment, I don't believe that it would be necessary for Bruce to have a liver disease in order to retrieve Joshua.
____
correct, it's not that it's necessary, just a possibility that Bruce was to have the aide of Joshua's blueprint in this lifetime, for that connection to be made.
have read too many stories of afflictions on the body showing up from other incarnations not to recognize this does happen; I suppose aside from retrievals, we are here to heal ourselves regardless which lifetime, which body. We sometimes can carry an illness to represent an erroneous belief system around, once we no longer believe we need it, we can move on from the limitations and heal ourselves.
______

Albert says:
Regarding Karma being passed on, if Joshua was killed with a spear, why would he have karma to deal with? I've considered the possibility that because Joshua is one of Bruce's disc mates, perhaps there was an energetic connection between them that caused Bruce to have a physical problem.  I don't know the precise details of how this works.
____

I'm sure you're right, energetic connection is surely there. Perhaps there was an agreement that this would be an opportunity for Bruce to discover the connection and therefore heal the condition and discover he had the power to heal himself this way.

_____

If Joshua was killed with a spear, you asked why would Bruce has to "pay" the price?
I don't see it as karma. but we could look at it this way; that at the moment of truamatic death by spear, there was set up in Joshua a guilt feeling that of maybe like this: SON OF A GUN! I'VE DONE AND GOT MYSELF KILLED AGAIN! MUST BE SOMETHING I COULD HAVE AVOIDED THIS!  I'm just conjecturing, that the experience we gain here is to include experiences of expiration and during one such era, spears were what was used.
The soul knows when it enters a planet like this, the possiblities for being slain are numerous and survival is the name of the game. If one did not survive, then I assume there are exit points and Joshua took one of them with the spear. But maybe he started blaming himself, in between, and said, well I see I could have avoided it if I'd taken a detour that day like intuition said...

so I would say guilt is something to look at when you start looking at your life, or other lives as its a form of self judgment. Maybe Bruce needed to forgive Joshua, or forgive himself to heal himself, to be a "new person."

Still hoping to hear from Bruce because it's his story, and like I said, I've read too many instances similar to this one to not believe it.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #32 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 1:16am

augoeideian wrote on Feb 15th, 2007 at 7:55am:
Nice post Spooky, lots to think about.  Alysia the thing is if we/when we agree with the wise philosophers God is beyond time and space therefore the Kingdom of God cannot be placed in a time era like long ago.  And who does the Age of Aquarius belong to .. it belongs to the Kingdom of God doesn't it?

Just my mussings.
yes age of Aquarius belongs to anyone who accepts it, I'd call the kingdom of god and the shift in consciousness and the age of Aquarius all the same thing or idea. I really don't see the kingdom of god concept as anything other than an individual state of consciousness which happens like in the hundredth monkey idea, if that makes sense.

the kingdom is within. thats what I mean to say, if you look for it out there, might be a problem with that. god is beyond time and space but so can we be people who are beyond time and space.
great thoughts from great people here.
just sharing myself too, enjoy your musings. alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

augoeideian

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Africa
Reply #33 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 5:07am

Great stuff Alysia  Cheesy 

God and His Mansions of Hosts is such a tangible elusive perception.  One does look for a connection into the sublime realms with God and once this connection is made it is very hard to explain.  And so Faith is the word which describes this connection.

Love
Caryn

&&

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.