Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
humming sound before my out of body (Read 3091 times)
juditha
Ex Member

humming sound before my out of body
Feb 15th, 2007 at 2:42pm

Hi When i had my out of body which only lasted for about a few seconds, before my spirit left my body i had this really loud humming sound in my head,i wondered was that sound to do with the vibrations of the earth or something.

Love and God bless     Love Juditha

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Re: humming sound before my out of body
Reply #1 - Feb 15th, 2007 at 3:15pm

There are many typical sensations associated with out of body experiences, especially the separation process itself.  Humming and buzzing sounds are quite normal, and are just one of an entire list of possible sensations experienced during lift out.  These sensations are associated with the conflict in energies which occurs when one subtle energy body dissassociates from another.  The closer you are to your body, the stronger the conflict is between your etheric energy body, which is lying inside your physical body, and your Real Time energy body, which is the energy body that we usualy project with during conscious OBEs(The Astral Body is the other main energy body we use, and this body also experiences energy conflicts with the etheric energy body).  This is why it is so hard to move, see, and hear when you are very close to your body, and why many people who don't move far away from their bodies soon after separation end up getting sucked right back into their physical bodies.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #2 - Feb 15th, 2007 at 3:19pm

Personally I don't have that much of a handle on understanding the phenomenon of that humming.  It is typical though and I think people experience it in different ways.  Many times in the past I would awaken in the night due to the sound of an extremely loud crash, so loud I thought maybe an airplane had crashed into the house or something.  For many years this drove me nuts not knowing what it was, but eventually I chalked it up to the "sound effects" you get from leaving or returning to your body from an OBE.

Mostly I've heard it described as frightening, as mine was, but yours was maybe something entirely different?

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 15th, 2007 at 4:27pm

Hi OOBD what you have wrote is exactly what happened on my out of body,thanks as this has explained it for me.

This is why it is so hard to move, see, and hear when you are very close to your body, and why many people who don't move far away from their bodies soon after separation end up getting sucked right back into their physical bodies.

Love and God bless     Love Juditha

Hi Vicky thanks for what you wrote and it did scare me. The humming sound was very loud and strong.

Love and God bless       Love  juditha

IP Logged

Steve_Ed
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 15th, 2007 at 5:39pm

The "Whine" did once occur to me but since I do not resist the OOBE's anymore, I just slip out without worry like I am shedding skin.  So, if the sensation is unpleasant, do make a turn to bring some love energy into the situation as it works like rocket fuel.  That's how it works in my case.

Edit: If you like it, keep it.

"Possitive is Logical."
- Steve Ed.
« Last Edit: Feb 15th, 2007 at 7:43pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #5 - Feb 15th, 2007 at 8:37pm

Probably the sound of your vibrational rate increasing.

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #6 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 8:12am

When I had my obe and consciously walked out of my body - I heard a loud loud loud trumpet - it was like a fire engine siren and my ears rang for days after.  That experience was full-on.  Normally I have these experiences of spinning madly and then go into a conscious projection - if that is the right word - as I wrote under Stacy's post - trying to find the right words - a conscious projection is entering another dimension overlayed with this dimension - maybe is what it is?  And this projection is almost like a vision but it's not quite symbolic as a dream - it's more real time but with symbolic overtones?

This experience is very different from my obe experience - my obe experience was real time, real space, real me in solid shadow form.  But before I obe'd .. i heard the trumpet sound, my spirit came out of me (my front) I dived into the floor and here I had a vision .. or a conscious projection.. of standing at work in clear blue water and in the water was three circles or pools of blood.  I dived out of the floor (back where my body was) I was in this solid shadow form and went through my lounge window into my real garden real time.

Sorry, going on about it - it was just so so so awesome  Cheesy  Also trying to differentiate the different states which happen to us.  There's a lot hey!

&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.