Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
October 21 Checking in on ME (Read 12523 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: October 21 Checking in on ME
Reply #15 - Oct 25th, 2006 at 10:21pm

ok mair, if this is not your place then I want to know who's apt. lol, I was in. Undecided

I walked in and stood there trying to decide which was east, west, north or south. as you all know things can get reversed when doing these explorations. at first I entered from some stairs, but confidentially, I remembered Mair mentioned she had stairs.  but it was helpful to use the stairs as a starting point. at first I walked into a living room maybe 12x14 in size. the front of the bldg had windows, 3 or 4 or one picture window in the living and 2 in kitchen and living room and kitchen next to each other, kitchen narrow, seems like smallish place. I am used to a large living room is why.
the windows look out unto like parking or expanse, not citified place, but I knew this. so then I'm thinking, wait, is the door, the front door east or west side? I then imagined the door opened to the kitchen side instead of the living room but I keep coming back to the living room side. I saw Mair on the couch in deep thought. something bothered her. I put my arms around her and was just being there with her. it seemed to help a bit. I knew it was because of the energy coming in now, is very strong. we are having our thoughts magnified and our emotions. we told each other it would pass. I didn't go into the rest of the place, but I like the outside view that lets the light in. ok, so how'd I do? Undecided

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #16 - Oct 26th, 2006 at 3:12am

When one enters the apartment, to the left is north and the living room.  It is about the size you said. I've never stepped it off but it's fairly big. There's a window to the north and one to the east. As you keep going to the right and around a corner, there's the dining area (or computer area as here) and then straight into the tiny kitchen with no windows. There's also a window in the computer area to the east.  It's very light in here as the windows are fairly big and the walls are white and the ceiling is at least 10 feet high or more. The windows facing east look across to another apartment house and the window to the north look at Washington Rock which is about 500 feet or more high.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #17 - Oct 26th, 2006 at 9:12pm

so I think I was right, the kitchen and living room are next to each other? as in only a wall separates them? and the kitchen seemed smallish. didn't get color. it seems all apartments are painted beige or white so didn't think to look for it. does the couch sit against the wall that separates the kitchen from living room?

thanks, alysia

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #18 - Oct 26th, 2006 at 11:08pm

The dining area (computer room) is between the living room and kitchen. And no, the couch is against the west wall. On the other side is another apartment.  It's pretty close though.

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #19 - Oct 27th, 2006 at 12:50am

ok, thanks, I never saw your computer Sad will have to look for it if I go back Wink
hugs, alysia

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.