Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
October 21 Checking in on ME (Read 12528 times)
Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
October 21 Checking in on ME
Oct 21st, 2006 at 6:52pm

Hi All, I'm here and waiting for see you all. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: October 21 Checking in on ME
Reply #1 - Oct 21st, 2006 at 8:51pm

Hi Mairlyn,
after I said I want to perceive something which is related to Mairlyn, I saw something that could have been a hydrant; then it was something cylindric, and it slid away from someone, maybe you, in a circular course and returned then to this person.
Then I saw a heart-shape which glowed in rainbow colors. I thought it's a pendant of a chain, then you (?) had the chain in your hand, while the heart-pendant was hanging at the chain. Then I had a thought, or someone said: "Now, can you see what time it is?" So I made the conclusion it's a heart-shaped watch.
A bunch of flowers, in green and white (if not white, bright cream-color).
"Your" colors: White and bright red or pink.
I thought it before, and it came into my mind again, is your dog looking like the one who was in the "Fraggles" tv series? The dog at the top of the picture:

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Oct 21st, 2006 at 9:34pm

Hi Mair,
Missed coming for a visit due to my aunt's passing. I may drop by sometime soon tho--- Shall I bring some tea and 'biscuits'?  Smiley
Love, bets

(Re: my aunt's death--my prayers for her safe adjustment to the other side were answered with much whooshing of energies, mostly upward, and seemed to be recieved with a sense of happiness from some other source than me, but I seemed to stay where I was here in C1.)

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - Oct 22nd, 2006 at 1:18pm

Spooky, hmmmm I have to think about all this. There are fire hydrants outside that Spirit likes to lift his leg on among other things. I have a watch that keeps slipping to the bottom side of my arm so I have to turn it around to see what time it is but it's not heart shaped. It and the watchband have abalone in it. The abalone does shine in rainbow colors.

Actually, I was in a bad mood (maybe the red and pink) for several hours and I was working on releasing my emotions, even shed some tears.  And I don't have any flowers.

Cute graphic but Spirit is a German Shepherd.

That was taken before he was neutered. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #4 - Oct 22nd, 2006 at 1:20pm

Bets, yes please bring some tea and biscuits. Wink

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. I'm sure she was welcomed by many friends and family in the afterlife. She's HOME.

Love, Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #5 - Oct 22nd, 2006 at 2:00pm

Hi Mair..I am completely blocked due to other issues right now.  I've got to try and release this, but can't figure out how..

I really want to try the connection..any suggestions would be appreciated.. Smiley

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #6 - Oct 22nd, 2006 at 3:25pm

Spirit and I are going up to my grandkids in a few minutes so if you see a LOT of dogs, you'll know you've connected. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #7 - Oct 23rd, 2006 at 12:46pm

Hey Marilyn and everyone,

I haven't made my attempt yet and am going to try tonight (monday) so will be posting back later on or tommorow with any results I get. Until then I'm keeping as far away as possible so I can't read anything lol!

Ryan

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #8 - Oct 23rd, 2006 at 7:43pm

Well..I attempted yesterday.  I saw Alysia there..(I always see Alysia  Cheesy )

Her clothing kept changing, along with Mair's..it was like they kept swapping, and I'm not sure how much of that was just my perception.  One was a floral, flowing dress, and the other was purple, also flowing.

A white table (again, the white table?  I gotta find out the symbology of that!) filled with goodies..like an afternoon tea.

Outside, trees scattered to one side and open, green fields to the other.  Mair, I did see dogs, not sure if that was just your suggestion..or..  white doggies, smallish, with spots.  Lots of them, romping around.

After that, I slipped into a dream, which I will recount in the dream forum.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #9 - Oct 24th, 2006 at 1:58am

Very good Shirley.  There are trees all around there but a field about half a mile away.  But the dogs, OMG, they're mostly all small white and black and one brown and white Jack Russell's.  And some black puppies too. There's 10 puppies (all which need homes) and then Alan and the kids have 8 or 9 dogs. They were all running around and Spirit wore himself out which was the idea.

I'm sure that in the higher planes Alysia and I were swapping clothes. LOL

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #10 - Oct 25th, 2006 at 10:57am

Hey!

Well I had no luck with any attempts but just had a very intresting experience!! This doesn't sound real as I type it but I swear its true!

I just started reading the thread and got down to Spooky's post, which was as far as i could see down including the picture. As I just started to read his post I got a clear picture in what seemed the back of my head? while my eyes were open of Marilyn. I tried to watch it but everytime i focused on it, it went or i couldn't see it. After a couple attempts I closed my eyes and pretended i could see her and wanted to see something which could give me proof (I didn't think it out loud but it was there) then very very briefly I saw Marilyn! and directly underneath her running around her feet were quite a few small black and white creatures which i instantly thought were Panda's due to the way the black and white was on them. Ok i thought maybe Marilyn likes pandas? I was decideding on posting it and started reading the thread again.

Then I saw a picture of Marilyns dog and it was black and white which I found quite funny, but still i saw quite a few of these creatures so dismissed it as a very loose link. I carried on reading and got down to Shirley's post and there was a shock waiting! Shirley mentioned seeing lots of dogs, white with spots (were the spots black?) romping around!! Ok everything doesn't match 100% but am i right in taking this as a connection? It just happened which is why I am so shocked and probly rambling quite a bit by now lol!

Ryan

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #11 - Oct 25th, 2006 at 12:31pm

Ryan, that's great. Yes, one of the puppies is brown and white and one of the Jack Russells is also brown and white. You're not rambling at all. LOL

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #12 - Oct 25th, 2006 at 3:18pm

I will come back when I have more time to share to describe my visit with Mair, although the couch looks similar to what I saw, except that I saw brown, not gold, light brown, is that close to gold Grin ??
I also sat on the couch with Mair I thought. I have this whole layout I think of the apt but I didn't see the outside. I'm probably flat wrong but I'm going to post it anyway! Cheesy  later, alysia  was going to modify this, but want to make sure Mair sees it so I'll make a new reply. u all wanted to know that, right? Undecided

« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2006 at 9:54pm by LaffingRain »  

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #13 - Oct 25th, 2006 at 3:30pm

Actually the couch is green, but with the flash from the camera, it looks gold. It's really a greenish gold. Wink  Great, I'll be waiting to read what you perceived.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #14 - Oct 25th, 2006 at 9:15pm

Hey Ryan, I just want to make you remember that you told once about a little experiment with another one from this forum, you two were in the chat room, and tried to "see" the surrounding of the other, and you had some hits. Just wanna say, you have talent.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.