Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
TRYING TO LOCATE A LEVEL 22 -23 (Read 7211 times)
Jett

Continuum Sightseer Prognosticator
of the Unknown

N.Central Florida
TRYING TO LOCATE A LEVEL 22 -23
Oct 18th, 2006 at 2:18pm

Hi,

THIS IS MY FIRST POST BORN OUT OF A NEED FOR RESOLVE FREELY TRYING TO HELP ANOTHER IN NEED. I HAVE BEEN PIECING TOGETHER INFO ON A MISSING PERSON FOR 3 WEEKS, HAVING GOOD PIECES, PHOTO SKETCHES,ETC ,BUT THE MOTHERS MAIN FOCUS IS LOCATE HER SON.  HE WAS A DRUG USER AND MANUFACTURER, AND WHEN LAST SEEN THINKING HE WAS BEING CHASED PARANOID, HAD A WIFE 6 1/2 MONTHS PREGNANT THEN CHILD BORN OCT 12 .
 BACK TO WHEN HE CAME UP MISSING JULY 14, 2006 TRUCK WAS FOUND STUCK ON A TRAIL, SHOES AND WEDDING RING WHIPPED IN A TREE TO BE FOUND, AND A FEMALE USER FRIEND WAS SUPPOST TO PICK HIM UP MILES TO THE SOUTH (WHY WALK THAT FAR IF YOUR FRIENDS GOT A CAR AND YOUR BEING CHASED ?) ANYWAY HOPING YOUR A FRIENDLY HELPFUL GROUP CAN YOU TRY THE AFTERLIFE TECHNIQUES FOR THIS TYPE PERSONALITY TO POSSIBLY GRASP ANY HELPFUL KEYS THE MOTHER, FATHER AND FAMILY NEEDS CLOSURE, HIS NAME IS COLE JACKSON. ANYONE WILLING TO GIVE IT A SHOT CAN MESSAGE OR E MAIL ME....I HAVE INFO ALREADY BY COMBINING INFO POSSIBILY TOGETHER THE KEYS AND  BEACON CAN BE BRIGHTER.

JETT

"Common sense is like caffeine they both wake up the brain cells"
WWW ree01pensweep REE01Pensweep  
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: TRYING TO LOCATE A LEVEL 22 -23
Reply #1 - Oct 18th, 2006 at 8:22pm

Maybe I'll try, can't promise anything about this. For now, just a little advice: Don't post any further information on the public board about the missed person and people in his surrounding, to preserve as many informations as possible for verification that someone who tries to find him psychically is on the right track.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Jett

of the Unknown

N.Central Florida
Reply #2 - Oct 19th, 2006 at 9:06am

Thanks Spooky your very appreciated, obtaining just one key that opens the right door from a semi experienced or experienced willing effort is worth more than 20 experts effort having all the keys silently sitting on them ....

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Oct 19th, 2006 at 4:03pm

Greetings jett,
Just a progress report, or lack of progress. I'm trying but not getting anything.  I've never done a directed retrieval at that focus level before, usually just take what they hand out. 
Still trying, bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Jett

of the Unknown

N.Central Florida
Reply #4 - Oct 19th, 2006 at 5:38pm

Thanks Bets, I thank you for your honest effort no matter what the outcome you tryed. Smiley

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #5 - Oct 19th, 2006 at 7:37pm

I don't know if its an influence from the first post or not, but I keep seeing a forest-type setting..

I'll keep trying though..

IP Logged

Jett

of the Unknown

N.Central Florida
Reply #6 - Oct 20th, 2006 at 9:34am

Thanks Shirley
I have drawn whole locations for the family, home, every tree porch and broom behind the door, with everything being in place and found as a big puzzle pieces, but they aren't into the progressive stages to a final solution. There thoughts on a psychic influenced answer in there mind is it's the end all solution from GO, which is rarely if ever the case, it takes talent on the other side and work even being that precise.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Oct 25th, 2006 at 9:52pm

Jett let me know if you are still soliciting help with this, I just read this today the 25th. be glad to give it a shot if so. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Jett

of the Unknown

N.Central Florida
Reply #8 - Oct 27th, 2006 at 10:13am

Thanks Alsyia,

I've had some double blinded confirmation recently from another intuitive in England, and anothers effort in Washington state to form a collective senario. I'm satisfied that all that could be done from this side of the fence has been and is accurate as possible, it seems the police, family and searchers need to bring this to any further conclusion. Anything I do is done freely, in this case not being able to end someone's heartache bothered me, drove me for more confirmation that I'd done all I could. I'm ok with the outcome now. Thanks for responding to my request for help, I actually looked forward to your reply it would be just sharing at this point though Alysia the family is contenting.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.