Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
OCT 14th PE all welcome to try (Read 33857 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
OCT 14th PE all welcome to try
Oct 12th, 2006 at 10:17pm

just do it!   Smiley  we have a focus point of Spooky. take a mind journey to Spooky's house of consciousness. his body is in Poland? he's near Germany.  but location can never divide us fearless explorers! Wink  saturday, any time..go into the inky blackness of the mind and see if u see him flying as I always see this...but maybe this time he will be sitting down, just wait and see! don't forget to take 3 energy breaths before you do the PE and relax every muscle and I'll go read the guidebook some more!  love, alysia
remember, anytime saturday is ok. and thanks in advance anyone to join us.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: OCT 14th PE all welcome to try
Reply #1 - Oct 13th, 2006 at 4:48pm

Hi Alysia,  Smiley
This sounds like a fun way to do a PE!
Is it OK to try to trap him, like we do Santa Claus?
Like put out some Polish things from the German bakery,
and play a Polish music DVD, and use Polish tableware?  Wink
Then when his essence peeks around to see what's happening, we follow him home and tag him out, sort of like hide-n-seek??
I think for us amateurs this is a fine way to get us more involved!

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Oct 13th, 2006 at 5:07pm

did my PE early, last night (in the shower again, hey, its relaxing!)  had an imaginary conversation with Spooky. and it was interesting! Smiley I enjoyed it very much.

I glided up on this escalating carpet, lol, beats walking. I wore a long skirt as u can be dressed to the nines out there all the time! Wink funny, Spooky was waiting for me and saw me coming so I couldn't spook Spooky!  we were sitting in outer space at a table and right away I ask if he has an expresso machine. no he says but we can order out! then we decide, no we'll just create them in front of us. then we got to talking and I forgot to drink my latte, but Spooky drank plain coffee or tea but I didn't see him drink. I'll just mention the highlights as I didn't write it all down until now.
so I asked what's on your menu these days thought-wise? and he said I'm working with magnetic resonance. my mouth dropped a little and I asked how can I tell the good explorers what this means in simple style Spooky? so he and I jested a little to see what words we could come up with which could say what this was to both our perceptions. Spooky said he draws to himself, to magnetize what he projects to return to him a resonant factor of reality creating. I said does this mean you are building something? In a way, he said. we laughed about something but I forgot what. all I could picture was a magnet which has an energy within it which pulls, so I was having trouble to understand in words. then resonance I understand ok, as we are both musicians and this part is easy, that strings resonate to another string closest to it, or vibrate in proximity to the tone sounded immediately next to the next string tone even if the string is not physically touched, it still vibrates because of the harmonic structure, the resonating factor.
and so I asked another question about his project; my latte the last thing on my mind. (a first) Are your thoughts returning to you now as you project them into the universe, is it a boomarang effect? Yes he said smiling as a piece of black hair fell into his nice looking face and he nodded. amplified said he. is this the resonation factor then I asked again? Yes, he said. my thoughts are magnetic and have a resonation factor!  I enjoyed our talk I said and got back on my escalator as Spooky called out that I looked good in my hat today! Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Oct 13th, 2006 at 5:15pm

betson wrote on Oct 13th, 2006 at 4:48pm:
Hi Alysia,  Smiley
This sounds like a fun way to do a PE!
Is it OK to try to trap him, like we do Santa Claus?
Like put out some Polish things from the German bakery,
and play a Polish music DVD, and use Polish tableware?  Wink
Then when his essence peeks around to see what's happening, we follow him home and tag him out, sort of like hide-n-seek??
I think for us amateurs this is a fine way to get us more involved!

Hi I just posted my PE then I saw you had posted this one, and I noticed you were sort of thinking the same, that we could sneak up on our dear Spooky and have some fun with it, but he is too aware..darn... Smiley I think Spooky only does mostly american music, is this true Spooky? I might be presumptious, I know darn well I am! Smiley  however Bets, you are doing fine with your imagination, it will lead to something I know!  can't wait to see if anybody else gets something.

love, alysia

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #4 - Oct 13th, 2006 at 6:11pm

Hit me, I'm the target lol! Alysia, I didn't read what you wrote about your early PE, I'll concentrate tomorrow on making a good target out of me and then I'll go read.
I'm in Germany, if it makes a difference (maybe it could; if one sets intent to find me in Poland, it maybe wouldn't work).
You could try to get informations about me in the physical, in the past or present (can't comment infos about my future, too little insight in it), or me "out there". I guess it works both, to meet me personally, or impersonally getting infos from the great database.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #5 - Oct 13th, 2006 at 7:01pm

I decided to try early also Alysia..just a while ago.

I only read part of your post about your PE..and decided to write out a few impressions I got, then go back and read.

I was having a little difficulty as I had a not so good day at work and trying to let go of what occured...but finally, I told my mind to just stop, it was the weekend, the day is over.

I found Spooky in space too..of course, I tend to find everyone sorta in space..its my favorite place Smiley

I can't seem to recall the exact conversation, I was jolted back by a cat jumping on me. (put the cat out of the room first!!)

But, it seemed we were having a conversation that was a carryover of the thread I started about demons/evil spirits.  Spooky, it seemed you were somewhat intense in trying to get a point across..not in a mean or rude way, just somewhat forceful...or hurried?

Well..I'll try again later..without the cat.. Cheesy

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Oct 13th, 2006 at 8:08pm

hi shirley  Im going again too as spooky gave idea to remote view his surroundings physically rather than mentally. seems like a good idea also.
I like your persistence too! Wink I have needy cats too but lol, they stay out of the shower! Cheesy

I forgot one thing in this imagination method I tried above, I asked spooky tell me your real name..maybe then I'll get a hit. none of those names seemed right and was probably the interpretor prattling away, but I got Earl, then I argued with spooky and said, thats not it! then I got Jarod or Gerald or Geraldo and I said that fits better but somehow it seems like I'm trying to give him a name instead of get the right one. then later I got maybe that's his father's name? whatever! Smiley  so if anybody can get his name and what if its on his profile? oh oh! but if you want to guess go ahead and maybe someone get his name. I know that he won't tell us! Sad  maybe someday!

I'm going to go see if he keeps his kitchen clean.. Wink

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #7 - Oct 14th, 2006 at 10:00am

Greetings,
Seems like the harder i try the worse I do so I just lightly thought about the fun game aspect of this one. Several times I 'saw' spooky in front of a cafe, but the building is like one in C1 where the local intelligensia of my town hang out, so I won't describe it since I probably just 'set it' up there as a background. Beyond it seemed to be a park on a slight rise of a hill and Mair was approaching. Her long hair, a long scarf at her neck, and long skirts were flowing abit altho the trees were still. She was about 30 ft beyond spooky, and my view was from the near side, about 15 ft and slightly above.
Spooky was waiting with 'intentional indifference', leaning back in a tipped back chair with his feet up on another. Several other light chairs were pulled a round casually. His brimmed hat was tipped forward, and he seemed to be smiling slightly to himself, but he had at least one hand and something up to his face. His jacket and slax were darkish and his shirt collar was beige-lt. carmel.
At this point each time I would remember at other PEs I never knew what to say, and so would fade out.
Huh bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Oct 14th, 2006 at 11:45am

Hi Bets Smiley thats how I like to do it, with thinking of the fun aspect as then I get around my doubts and worries. you may have some hits there because of your relaxed attitude. sure seems like it. he might go to such a cafe also. I did see him at a table also, so maybe. thanks for your efforts and detail, I really enjoy the PE thread no matter what is written here. love, alysia

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #9 - Oct 14th, 2006 at 1:40pm

I saw Spooky at a white table and saw Alysia there too.  Everything was too white though.  I kept asking Alysia if we could make the table purple..it would briefly be purple, then change back to white. 

There were coffee cups around..rich looking coffee, lightened with cream..

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - Oct 14th, 2006 at 6:13pm

cool Shirley Smiley so long as the coffee didn't go to waste Smiley now we're just waiting to see if we got any hits but I'm still going to try remote view on on his kitchen as now I'm so curious to see where he lives. I want to describe the furniture or just try for the layout. sometimes that can be fun. purple table? great idea as I'm so into purple, thats a bit of a hit for you from me.
Later edit:
I just had a direct hit! just noticed spooky posted up a retrieval about being a magnet to retrieve an old lady on the retrieval thread, and he posted if AFTER my post so you can't say I cheated. in my PE spooky called it "magnetic resonance" its too close not to call it a hit so I'm exhuberant right now and encouraged to continue my exploration using the imagination and relaxation and fun attitude and want everyone to try letting their mind fly this way as it was just too easy, like a daydream and we all daydream. remember when u were a kid and sitting in class daydreaming? its similar to that. I remember thinking up a question I would ask Spooky and then waiting for his answer then I considered if we were physically speaking what we would talk about and the words magnetic came up and later resonance.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #11 - Oct 15th, 2006 at 3:27pm

I focued on Spooky when I went to bed but fell asleep too fast. I did see him sitting at an outdoor cafe looking expectant but indifferent if that makes sense. I remember looking at him from above but that's all I remember. I'll try it again.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #12 - Oct 15th, 2006 at 6:24pm

I still got the white table with the all white kitchen..it was square in shape.

A brief glimpse of a brownish sofa..and then I was off to dreamland..

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #13 - Oct 15th, 2006 at 8:27pm

Hi all, I'm a bit late maybe, I pondered yesterday evening if I should respond but decided to do it today in case someone wants to add something.
Don't know what a target normally does, I did this:

I went into a meditative state and gathered informations about me, what I do in the physical, about my physical surrounding etc. as well as nonphysical places, "my place in Focus 27". Also I thought of my helpers and my "big I". All this with the intent that these informations should be easy accessible for the participants of our PE.

I have no remembering of actually meeting one of you, but during my meditation I thought of Alysia, and thought rainbow-colored clothing would fit to her and her name Laughing Rain; also DP came into my mind and I thought about her living as two persons; I saw or imagined that DP would shake hands with one of my helpers, a woman.

Also it was as if I would show someone the places where I usually am.

-----------------------------------------

About some details you mentioned:

Alysia:

>>>we were sitting in outer space<<<
when I thought of you, or met you, I was in a place in outer space, at least it looked like it. It is a place I can quickly reach, it's black, with star dots and the earth is in sight in some distance.

>>>I ask if he has an expresso machine. no he says<<< I have none in the physical, none somewhere else (until manifesting it)
>>>Spooky drank plain coffee or tea<<< I usually drink plain coffee and camomille and mint infusion (in German it's also called "tea")

>>>he said I'm working with magnetic resonance<<< Well, this is giving me something to think about; I don't remember this conversation. So let's see what it could mean. Firstly, "magnet" or "magnetic" is a word I have used very seldom if ever in descriptions of my mind-journeys until recently in the retrieval section where that lady-aspect was drawn to me and stayed attached to me for a little while as if I was a magnet to her. (ah I see you've noticed it)
When considering the other keywords, "resonance", "project", "draw", "return", it comes into my mind that I often in meditation do exercises where I imagine to expand, sometimes a limitless expansion. In this I imagine this limitless expansion does contain the entire universe. Sometimes there is a drastic change of my consciousness, not all-knowing but free; it then has changed the relationship of me vs. the outer world, there is big relief as I am the outer world too, nothing to fight, nothing to fear anymore; when I do so, you can call it to resonate with the world, as it is then like being a huge network, vibrating, communicating. The boomerang effect may be that when expanding into the world, as well as exploring, I think you create something for yourself, and maybe even for others, so my view of the world changes when the things I've created just through the act of expansion and observation come back into my awareness; amplified because before there were only thin and fragile concepts and guesses, but then perceptions and conclusions.

>>>I think Spooky only does mostly american music, is this true Spooky?<<< Yes, blues music and related.

Regarding my birth name, not bad Alysia!

Shirley:

>>>having a conversation that was a carryover of the thread I started about demons/evil spirits<<<
that's possible, I think much about threads I've read, and especially when I go to bed for sleep, I find myself often thinking and conversate about it.

>>>Spooky, it seemed you were somewhat intense in trying to get a point across..not in a mean or rude way, just somewhat forceful...or hurried?<<<
Yes, sounds like me... talking lively and when I think all is being said I say ok, bye...depends on the topic. Especially when in meditation and talking with someone I tend to be very much in hurry, concentrating on more than one topic/place at the same time. Part of it is maybe a sort of anxiety or uncertainty about how to behave and what to say.

>>>Everything was too white though<<<
White is my prefered color over there (or light grey for cloths). I presented myself as well with my higher self- that is, I thought of my "big I", to be near it, and when I do it there is usually a white light shining.

>>>brownish sofa<<< no brownish sofas near me, sorry!

Betson:

>>>spooky in front of a cafe<<<, >>>Beyond it seemed to be a park on a slight rise of a hill<<<
I'm not usually in cafes, but here where I live is a park nearby where I often walk, and it's on a hill. Or maybe it was at my place in F27.

>>>intentional indifference<<< hee hee, it's a funny thing to play with sometimes...but wouldn't do so when I await guests, so you must have seen me just relaxing and unaware of someone around Smiley . I thought of buying me a brimmed hat, a waterproof one for rainy days.

Thanks for your encouragement, always interesting to hear something about me!
Spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #14 - Oct 15th, 2006 at 9:45pm

spooky..I was wondering if sometimes here in the past you told us your name? I thought maybe I was remembering it. thanks, alysia

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #15 - Oct 15th, 2006 at 10:25pm

No Alysia, I'm sure I did not-except my real nickname- Spooky. (I could type my birthname in the search engine of the board and see what's happening...) Is it important for you to know?

Spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #16 - Oct 16th, 2006 at 12:02pm

I am testing my self to see what is interpretor versus perception spooky. could u send me a pm why u said that the name getting was "not bad?"  lol. it would do something for my confidence level as I try to develop clear perceptions.

thanks, love to you

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #17 - Oct 16th, 2006 at 2:33pm

Hey everyone!

I liked reading everyones experiences and finding all sorts of similarities popping up!

Well i managed to have a go this time, But by reading everyones experiences i was way out!!

I'll post mine anyway, there were two very brief clear vivid pictures come into view when i tried to go to Spooky's, but the second one i can't remember but heres the first.

In the blackness a picture, like a portal into another world starting zooming into focus, it got bigger and bigger and then i felt like i was in it. It carried on zooming in into a window of a house. the house was at the end of a row with a small gap like a pathway and then the next house. The bricks were gray coloured. The window i was focusing into was the top right looking from the back. There was a light brown coloured table which seemed to take up most of the room. I can't remember if i saw anyone there, I don't think so as i'm sure i would have remembered that, thats proof for me! Also in this room there was a blue coloured wallpaper.

As quick as it came into view it went which was dissapointing but hopefully more luck next time!

Ryan

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #18 - Oct 16th, 2006 at 3:56pm

Well, I tried again last night and again fell asleep fast. But I did see Spooky at the table again but this time in space. I had read the other posts, so I guess that was interpretor overlay. I was trying to see what people were walking on in space but couldn't see anything, just stars beneath their feet. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #19 - Oct 16th, 2006 at 4:49pm

Hi Ryan, glad u could make it! Mair, I like the stars under our feet.. Wink

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #20 - Oct 16th, 2006 at 9:55pm

Hi Ryan!

>>>the house was at the end of a row with a small gap like a pathway and then the next house<<<
It's next to the last of row of houses. There's not exactly the gap you described, but in the house next to mine (the right one seen from the street side) there's a passage to walk through to the backyard.

>>>The bricks were gray coloured<<<
Bricks yes, but red, not painted.

>>>The window i was focusing into was the top right looking from the back. <<<
Seen from the streetside, my two windows are on the top right, but at the roof there's another two, there's a loft above my appartment.

>>>There was a light brown coloured table which seemed to take up most of the room. <<<
In my little kitchen, there's a relatively large table, it's quite dominating the room, so to say. It's an old style brown wooden table, but it has a yellow table-cover on it.

>>>Also in this room there was a blue coloured wallpaper. <<<
In the room with the table is a wallpaper, but coloured grey. But in the room next to the kitchen was a large wallpaper (until about 6 months ago) which was blue and a bit black.

I have a good feeling about what you got here Ryan. Also, this approach with the portal and the zooming sounds good. Thanks for participating!

Spooky

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #21 - Oct 16th, 2006 at 10:00pm

Now people what's that with the table? Have you all seen my kitchen table? lol...maybe. As I'm cooking I sit often at this table cutting onions. And after eating, when I'm not able to stand up again...

Spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #22 - Oct 17th, 2006 at 1:56am

that was excellent remote viewing Ryan to my pov. I thought it was remote viewing as I did this a bit and sometimes don't find the person home either for some reason but can see some layout of the place I view. I don't get colors much and can mistake a grey color for a blue.  most interesting hit is the large table which you saw accurately as taking up much of the space. also interesting is the placement of the windows, for how could you think there was a loft? that was unusual. and bricks. houses can be wood, vinyl siding, metal siding, adobe, seeing brick is a good hit regardless of the color. I find remote viewing itself to be somewhat of a grey field of view, and various light and shadow images so you have a real talent there.
and the pathway as well was seen.

my theory is what you remote view is not 3 dimensional. so often you will be like a mirror effect to view something (left turns out to be right in physical reality, and if u meet a person, they could be speaking what you are thinking) as well time zones can overlap. you might view furniture imprints of former occupants at times. but in this case I don't think u viewed it out of time.

not many places have I seen these days with wallpaper and here in america we are into painting, texturizing and special rolling effects with implements, so that I considered seeing wallpaper a quaint feature of Spooky's house. with the blue wallpaper could have been an energy imprint of color where I was talking about the no time zone we can enter.
you finally did it Ryan!  every week you said you tried but nothing happened but I knew you could. I forgot if u classify this as an obe? was your body sleeping?
I'm taking a survey Smiley 

this is great Ryan. I remember once doing this with Sydnei from this board and I saw that she kept her kitchen sparkling clean, more so than others and she verified this, and I also saw some layout of the inside of the house. while she remote viewed my locale as having sparse grass and she saw a coffee table I was imagining but hadn't brought in the house yet and she was right!
love, alysia

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #23 - Oct 17th, 2006 at 5:44am

Apparently, Spooky, a table is an important focus for you..and draws everyone else to it.

Around a table, friends can gather and share a meal, a good cup of coffee and just friendship..

Alysia..I remember the kitchen viewing post..from the old board. Smiley

I visited a friend of mine's house in Arizona once. Zoomed around..and from my description to her, she said it was a hit.  That was back 3 years ago..haven't tried since, until here, with Spooky.

Think I'll give it another go tonight..or this afternoon. Could be that some of the other observations may be "colored" by the previous ones, though?

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #24 - Oct 17th, 2006 at 10:45am

Congratulations Ryan, Alysia, Shirley!
Spooky must be in sharp focus wherever he goes!
I tried again too, before i read the more recent posts.
I saw a smaller wood table under a window. A man was sitting with his hands lightly folded on it, his left over his right. He was very quiet, like he was thinking or being interviewed by someone back in the room which he diagonally faced. He was to the right of the table and window as you look toward the window. His fingers were very square tipped, like Steve Colbert's on Comedy Central's  "Colbert Report." He was in shadow and I got the feeling corner walls were near behind him.
Is Mair our next 'target'?
bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #25 - Oct 17th, 2006 at 12:14pm

YEP

As I was reading through the posts again, the name Gerald popped into my head. Could this be your name Spooky?

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #26 - Oct 17th, 2006 at 4:55pm

a few more details about the table I saw. it was small, I think shirley saw the small one, but that doesn't mean he does not possess a large one also. yea, for sure we are full of tables on this thread! ha!  it was wood, like rustic wood, maybe unpainted, like a lamp table you might set a lamp on it, but in outer space so I wasn't trying the remote view thing. this was like opening up to images, or imagination. remote is like having that intention to view remotely. I was more interested in Spooky, what he thought about then I am seeing rooms, but I have to admit, it probably better to try the remote viewing first. so we might go with this idea in the future as I like what's happening here and it gives us all a focus point to come together on, otherwise we are scattered all over the place. Smiley

seem to me Spooky was laid back personality, deep thinker. unconcerned with things that I would be concerned with because has his head way out there a lot. is not bad or good, just is. he has a sense of humor and attention to detail, very organized in that way. very friendly and helpful gent. this sound like a horoscope reading, sorry, I thought these things a long time ago so not part of this PE to say them.

he sat leaning into me a bit. I usually have trouble sitting down and same way out there. I think we are doing good here! Smiley

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #27 - Oct 17th, 2006 at 9:50pm

Hi,

Shirley, yes it's true what you said about tables. I for me, I'm more for REAL tables than couch tables...where you can really sit at and not bend down to when you want to pick something from it and break my spine, or stumble over it...

Betson, I do have a provisoric "table" very near/under a window, it's actually more a board, white, on removable supports, not for sitting on...don't know who the guy might have been, my fingertips are round.

Mairlyn, also Alysia mentioned "Gerald(o)", but no, it isn't. But I thought about it as I answered Alysia about my name, so maybe you picked it up, either from Alysia's post or from me thinking about it.

Alysia, have no rustic wood lamp table, but like rustic wood table board, especially when it's more the bright yellowish sort.
Well your personality description of me is more or less right I think...could comment it, must I? I could...I had some meetings with a psychoanalytic, as a client, and I talked hours about me, and he was a true analytic, said almost nothing, just "really?" "can you describe it further?" "and then?", well and after some of this sessions I asked "Now, how will that go on?" He: "Oh, like the other sessions we had", I: "Ok, I think I have enough..." lol!

Spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #28 - Oct 17th, 2006 at 10:37pm

ok I'm all hyped up to make Mair the target next saturday and we don't have to wait till saturday to do it as its just one on one fit into your schedule as u will. ok?

then after Mair, maybe nobody volunteer I'll be target. this is fun. you want us to come see your place Mair? see what we can see? maybe we should practice up every day? like write it down if something really stands out?

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #29 - Oct 18th, 2006 at 1:09am

Sure, you can come here. Maybe you'll see Spirit too. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

PS Spooky, I must have read the name, didn't think I had, but must have.

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #30 - Oct 21st, 2006 at 12:56pm

I did the PE to Marilyn's place, but haven't seen Mair here since the 17th. please everybody send warm thoughts to Mair, either her computer's down or she's dealing with a personal problem and our thoughts will send energy her way. I will say we did have a great hug session and I felt a lot of PUL for her and always will.
it may be nothing at all but my imagination, but whatever, I want her back!

love, alysia

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #31 - Oct 21st, 2006 at 1:12pm

She's roamed through my thoughts in the last few days..I've got just glimpses of her, as from the corner of your eye..

Sending PUL and warm thoughts her way..

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #32 - Oct 22nd, 2006 at 10:39am

spooky2 wrote on Oct 16th, 2006 at 9:55pm:
>>>There was a light brown coloured table which seemed to take up most of the room. <<<
In my little kitchen, there's a relatively large table, it's quite dominating the room, so to say. It's an old style brown wooden table, but it has a yellow table-cover on it.

>>>Also in this room there was a blue coloured wallpaper. <<<
In the room with the table is a wallpaper, but coloured grey. But in the room next to the kitchen was a large wallpaper (until about 6 months ago) which was blue and a bit black.

I have a good feeling about what you got here Ryan. Also, this approach with the portal and the zooming sounds good. Thanks for participating!

Spooky

Hey spooky!

Thanks for the feedback, although it doesn't match 100% i'm glad i got somewhere this time! You said about the wallpaper you use to have being blue and black, in the PE the wallpaper had black bits on! it was so tiny and there was white aswell but hard to describe so i just went with blue lol.

Thanks again and hopefully we can meet up one day out there and have a jam! lol

Ryan

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #33 - Oct 22nd, 2006 at 12:43pm

Hey Alysia!

LaffingRain wrote on Oct 17th, 2006 at 1:56am:
that was excellent remote viewing Ryan to my pov. I thought it was remote viewing as I did this a bit and sometimes don't find the person home either for some reason but can see some layout of the place I view. I don't get colors much and can mistake a grey color for a blue.  most interesting hit is the large table which you saw accurately as taking up much of the space. also interesting is the placement of the windows, for how could you think there was a loft? that was unusual. and bricks. houses can be wood, vinyl siding, metal siding, adobe, seeing brick is a good hit regardless of the color. I find remote viewing itself to be somewhat of a grey field of view, and various light and shadow images so you have a real talent there.
and the pathway as well was seen.

I never viewed it as remote viewing but looking back that describes it perfectly! What do you mean by remote viewing is somewhat of a grey field of view?

my theory is what you remote view is not 3 dimensional. so often you will be like a mirror effect to view something (left turns out to be right in physical reality, and if u meet a person, they could be speaking what you are thinking) as well time zones can overlap. you might view furniture imprints of former occupants at times. but in this case I don't think u viewed it out of time.

I like reading about all this stuff, it makes a lot of sense and fits well. But how do you know whether what you are seeing is the present, when it could be the past or even the future! It all gets confusing! Do you have to learn to control and recognize your interpreter like how Bruce describes in his books to see whats there?

not many places have I seen these days with wallpaper and here in america we are into painting, texturizing and special rolling effects with implements, so that I considered seeing wallpaper a quaint feature of Spooky's house. with the blue wallpaper could have been an energy imprint of color where I was talking about the no time zone we can enter.
you finally did it Ryan!  every week you said you tried but nothing happened but I knew you could. I forgot if u classify this as an obe? was your body sleeping?
I'm taking a survey Smiley

I'm really excited now! Its opened up so many more avenues and questions, a no time zone and a energy colour imprint, i need to do some more reading i think lol. It feels like ive got past the big one now, the first one so now i'm hoping there wont be so much pressure to try and get something so hopefully can start getting some more hits! It wasn't an OBE in the normal sense, all i did was relax with the three deep breaths routine untill i felt ready and went in that blackness again whatever that is, then i set intent and it just came into view so i would describe it more as phasing rather than an OBE. I don't think my body was asleep but on the way.

this is great Ryan. I remember once doing this with Sydnei from this board and I saw that she kept her kitchen sparkling clean, more so than others and she verified this, and I also saw some layout of the inside of the house. while she remote viewed my locale as having sparse grass and she saw a coffee table I was imagining but hadn't brought in the house yet and she was right!
love, alysia

Thats a neat experience! It all proves we are connected on a different level, that theres more levels out there we don't know yet. I wonder what the world would be like when we all do know? I can't wait now!

Thanks for the post and words of encouragment. Hopefully see you out there soon again!

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #34 - Oct 22nd, 2006 at 4:05pm

Hi Ryan Smiley  I think remote viewing is like going to focus 10 where at first its either black or gray inner vision although theres exceptions to every rule, this just my pov. some see lots of color and that might even be deeper level than focus 10 which is just described as body asleep, mind awake.
its using nonphysical senses or expanding on the 5 senses:
1) use your nose as a scent could produce info.  2) imagine touching texture of objects seen  3) keep attention to breath, u may breath in info.  4) ask for a more clear picture if what you see is vague (this works good for me)  5) try tuning the ear to any sounds, like a dog would, just extend or amp up auditory perceptions and again bring it in more clear.  this is like remote viewing/perceiving. 
theres some exercises on the internet where you practice on the hidden pictures they provide. bet you would score pretty good!

the time zones are trial and error with me, I never know what time zone I'm in until much later, and after I've written down every detail and meditated on it awhile. I suppose we gain clarity and faster perception as we go along.  it has been a bit of a frustration but also a good challenge to keep up the explorations. all in all, if you're doing a retrieval then it doesn't matter what time zone too much. if you're looking into the future, thats when dates become more important.

the interpretor is always with us, but we can ask for clarity or ask to see a different symbol for the same thing..say you saw grey bricks and they are red, when you are seeing gray, stop a minute and say, are they this color? the red may have come into your view at the moment you asked and so u improve your accuracy by playing around with the interpretor and letting the perceiver do another take. yes to your question we do learn to bounce back and forth between the interpretor/perciever but I wouldn't call it controlling. just playing with it.

you amaze me Ryan. but we all can learn new insights into our abilities so thanks for coming forth with all this. love, alysia

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #35 - Oct 24th, 2006 at 11:45pm

What?  This whole thread was about visiting Spooky!  I had no idea.  I had not been around much for quite a while so I missed this thread altogether.  Is it too late for me to try?

I have to confess, I imagine having conversations with Spooky every now and then.  Sometimes I just feel connected with him and wish we could talk.  (Yes, I know there is such a thing as PMs, and I use those too but the conversations in my head go so much faster!)  I don't mean for that to sound bizarre.  Spooky knows I like him a lot so I'm sure he understands.   Kiss  

I've told him I've always wanted to meet and visit one day because I'm sure we'd have a lot to talk about.  

Well, I haven't read the entire thread, so perhaps it's not to late to try.  Let me know what I'm supposed to do.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #36 - Oct 25th, 2006 at 12:07am

well hi there Vicky..glad u showed up, better late than never I always say Smiley I can invite you to do it your way Smiley  if you already have conversations with him in your head then you are doing it anyway and I encourage you to imagine one and see what happens and please share. I think these conversations we have with others may just go deeper than we think. love, alysia

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #37 - Oct 25th, 2006 at 10:35pm

>>>...but the conversations in my head go so much faster<<< so Vicky I hope I'm fast enough! Smiley

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #38 - Oct 25th, 2006 at 11:28pm

Oh sure, we have great conversations in my mind.   Smiley

I guess sometimes I just get caught up in the moment of thinking about someone and feeling them, and that's when I think of things I would say to them. 

I believe this is what happens when people genuinely feel someone's energy or think of them, and then the phone rings and it's that person.  Or they get an email from them or something.  I think we are connected in this way much more than we think!

I've shared this before too...I sometimes imagine what it would be like for all of us here to be in the same room together, chatting away, eating, laughing, having a great time! 

Please tell me I'm not the only one who uses my imagination this way... Roll Eyes

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #39 - Oct 26th, 2006 at 12:56am

no dear Vicky..I've been going thru the same thing and unable to explain it properly to folks and family here Undecided  remember when I was talking to Ryan in my head, was just thinking how he goes obe one day and wanted so bad to help him as I thought I could swap some stories of me going obe, share something. I came across some of my dream messages and immediately got the urge to go to the board and contact Ryan there..just at that moment he said he saw me in his head waving at him or something!  ever since then and even before this incident I talk to you guys, one on one in my head and we're talking and I come here and we continue talking 'bout the same thing we had already talked about. it can make u a little crazy but it's happening and I kind of like it! Cheesy

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #40 - Oct 26th, 2006 at 1:10am

Yes Alysia, I remember that.  Ryan emailed me to tell me, he was so excited. 

I still can't get over the time early one morning, I was getting ready for work, and something told me to take Bruce's book Voyages Into The Unknown to work with me so that I could re-read his story of Curiosity so that I could post a synopsis of it on the board later on that day.

Huh

I stood there thinking...why on earth would I want to do all that?  It didn't even feel like my idea.  It came from somewhere else, I tell ya that.  But I took the book with me, re-read the story, came home that afternoon...and YOU had already done the very exact thing that morning while I was at work.  I had had no idea you did that until the afternoon. 

So all that stuff was what I was picking up from you.  It was so strange the way it happened, but I was relieved you had done it because my reaction had been...that doesn't seem like something I would do!

I think that's a great story!
Smiley

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #41 - Oct 26th, 2006 at 1:53am

kind of blows your mind huh? Smiley I'd been thinking a few days about the Curiosity story at the time, I'd wanted to talk about it. I think we had a link up for sure. its like we live in a slowed down vibration world here in C1 but another I/There part of us has all these plans..and destinations, pathways planned out..how far out in the future I wonder.. its really been a blessing for me to be here on this forum in so many ways I've grown just connecting with you all. just recently it was George I was talking to yesterday in my head. I heard him talking back. then I came here today and we all made this huge thread on the same conversation, so it was meant to be.

at the time of the Curiosity incident I remember thinking about how great the board was getting to be, how lucky we were to have you join us here however I didn't remember asking you would u like to discuss the curiosity story, I just wondered if you would, and we could gather a discussion together. my thoughts must have traveled to you? lol...no telephone, now was there? Smiley
well, might as well enjoy it!  love, alysia

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #42 - Oct 26th, 2006 at 8:20pm

Yes, not the only one Vicky. I thought of a board member and it turned out via PM my thoughts were picked up, or I picked up the other's thoughts, or both. When I have longer conversations about a topic I normally just talk in my mind but don't know with whom, and it's very difficult to write it down what exactly I thought/talked. And I had this meeting imagination too.

Spooky

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #43 - Oct 26th, 2006 at 9:05pm

So it sounds like we are all doing some type of PE every now and then!  The trick is to have awareness and verification of these experiences.  It's making more sense to me now.  When I have these seemingly spontaneous conversations in my head, the ease and flow of it is so natural I don't really think much about it.  I just allow it to happen.  I need to remember to find some information to verify.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #44 - Oct 27th, 2006 at 9:17pm

...and your counterpart must also remember...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.