Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
OCT 14th PE all welcome to try (Read 33863 times)
spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: OCT 14th PE all welcome to try
Reply #15 - Oct 15th, 2006 at 10:25pm

No Alysia, I'm sure I did not-except my real nickname- Spooky. (I could type my birthname in the search engine of the board and see what's happening...) Is it important for you to know?

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #16 - Oct 16th, 2006 at 12:02pm

I am testing my self to see what is interpretor versus perception spooky. could u send me a pm why u said that the name getting was "not bad?"  lol. it would do something for my confidence level as I try to develop clear perceptions.

thanks, love to you

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #17 - Oct 16th, 2006 at 2:33pm

Hey everyone!

I liked reading everyones experiences and finding all sorts of similarities popping up!

Well i managed to have a go this time, But by reading everyones experiences i was way out!!

I'll post mine anyway, there were two very brief clear vivid pictures come into view when i tried to go to Spooky's, but the second one i can't remember but heres the first.

In the blackness a picture, like a portal into another world starting zooming into focus, it got bigger and bigger and then i felt like i was in it. It carried on zooming in into a window of a house. the house was at the end of a row with a small gap like a pathway and then the next house. The bricks were gray coloured. The window i was focusing into was the top right looking from the back. There was a light brown coloured table which seemed to take up most of the room. I can't remember if i saw anyone there, I don't think so as i'm sure i would have remembered that, thats proof for me! Also in this room there was a blue coloured wallpaper.

As quick as it came into view it went which was dissapointing but hopefully more luck next time!

Ryan

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #18 - Oct 16th, 2006 at 3:56pm

Well, I tried again last night and again fell asleep fast. But I did see Spooky at the table again but this time in space. I had read the other posts, so I guess that was interpretor overlay. I was trying to see what people were walking on in space but couldn't see anything, just stars beneath their feet. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #19 - Oct 16th, 2006 at 4:49pm

Hi Ryan, glad u could make it! Mair, I like the stars under our feet.. Wink

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #20 - Oct 16th, 2006 at 9:55pm

Hi Ryan!

>>>the house was at the end of a row with a small gap like a pathway and then the next house<<<
It's next to the last of row of houses. There's not exactly the gap you described, but in the house next to mine (the right one seen from the street side) there's a passage to walk through to the backyard.

>>>The bricks were gray coloured<<<
Bricks yes, but red, not painted.

>>>The window i was focusing into was the top right looking from the back. <<<
Seen from the streetside, my two windows are on the top right, but at the roof there's another two, there's a loft above my appartment.

>>>There was a light brown coloured table which seemed to take up most of the room. <<<
In my little kitchen, there's a relatively large table, it's quite dominating the room, so to say. It's an old style brown wooden table, but it has a yellow table-cover on it.

>>>Also in this room there was a blue coloured wallpaper. <<<
In the room with the table is a wallpaper, but coloured grey. But in the room next to the kitchen was a large wallpaper (until about 6 months ago) which was blue and a bit black.

I have a good feeling about what you got here Ryan. Also, this approach with the portal and the zooming sounds good. Thanks for participating!

Spooky

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #21 - Oct 16th, 2006 at 10:00pm

Now people what's that with the table? Have you all seen my kitchen table? lol...maybe. As I'm cooking I sit often at this table cutting onions. And after eating, when I'm not able to stand up again...

Spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #22 - Oct 17th, 2006 at 1:56am

that was excellent remote viewing Ryan to my pov. I thought it was remote viewing as I did this a bit and sometimes don't find the person home either for some reason but can see some layout of the place I view. I don't get colors much and can mistake a grey color for a blue.  most interesting hit is the large table which you saw accurately as taking up much of the space. also interesting is the placement of the windows, for how could you think there was a loft? that was unusual. and bricks. houses can be wood, vinyl siding, metal siding, adobe, seeing brick is a good hit regardless of the color. I find remote viewing itself to be somewhat of a grey field of view, and various light and shadow images so you have a real talent there.
and the pathway as well was seen.

my theory is what you remote view is not 3 dimensional. so often you will be like a mirror effect to view something (left turns out to be right in physical reality, and if u meet a person, they could be speaking what you are thinking) as well time zones can overlap. you might view furniture imprints of former occupants at times. but in this case I don't think u viewed it out of time.

not many places have I seen these days with wallpaper and here in america we are into painting, texturizing and special rolling effects with implements, so that I considered seeing wallpaper a quaint feature of Spooky's house. with the blue wallpaper could have been an energy imprint of color where I was talking about the no time zone we can enter.
you finally did it Ryan!  every week you said you tried but nothing happened but I knew you could. I forgot if u classify this as an obe? was your body sleeping?
I'm taking a survey Smiley 

this is great Ryan. I remember once doing this with Sydnei from this board and I saw that she kept her kitchen sparkling clean, more so than others and she verified this, and I also saw some layout of the inside of the house. while she remote viewed my locale as having sparse grass and she saw a coffee table I was imagining but hadn't brought in the house yet and she was right!
love, alysia

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #23 - Oct 17th, 2006 at 5:44am

Apparently, Spooky, a table is an important focus for you..and draws everyone else to it.

Around a table, friends can gather and share a meal, a good cup of coffee and just friendship..

Alysia..I remember the kitchen viewing post..from the old board. Smiley

I visited a friend of mine's house in Arizona once. Zoomed around..and from my description to her, she said it was a hit.  That was back 3 years ago..haven't tried since, until here, with Spooky.

Think I'll give it another go tonight..or this afternoon. Could be that some of the other observations may be "colored" by the previous ones, though?

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #24 - Oct 17th, 2006 at 10:45am

Congratulations Ryan, Alysia, Shirley!
Spooky must be in sharp focus wherever he goes!
I tried again too, before i read the more recent posts.
I saw a smaller wood table under a window. A man was sitting with his hands lightly folded on it, his left over his right. He was very quiet, like he was thinking or being interviewed by someone back in the room which he diagonally faced. He was to the right of the table and window as you look toward the window. His fingers were very square tipped, like Steve Colbert's on Comedy Central's  "Colbert Report." He was in shadow and I got the feeling corner walls were near behind him.
Is Mair our next 'target'?
bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #25 - Oct 17th, 2006 at 12:14pm

YEP

As I was reading through the posts again, the name Gerald popped into my head. Could this be your name Spooky?

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #26 - Oct 17th, 2006 at 4:55pm

a few more details about the table I saw. it was small, I think shirley saw the small one, but that doesn't mean he does not possess a large one also. yea, for sure we are full of tables on this thread! ha!  it was wood, like rustic wood, maybe unpainted, like a lamp table you might set a lamp on it, but in outer space so I wasn't trying the remote view thing. this was like opening up to images, or imagination. remote is like having that intention to view remotely. I was more interested in Spooky, what he thought about then I am seeing rooms, but I have to admit, it probably better to try the remote viewing first. so we might go with this idea in the future as I like what's happening here and it gives us all a focus point to come together on, otherwise we are scattered all over the place. Smiley

seem to me Spooky was laid back personality, deep thinker. unconcerned with things that I would be concerned with because has his head way out there a lot. is not bad or good, just is. he has a sense of humor and attention to detail, very organized in that way. very friendly and helpful gent. this sound like a horoscope reading, sorry, I thought these things a long time ago so not part of this PE to say them.

he sat leaning into me a bit. I usually have trouble sitting down and same way out there. I think we are doing good here! Smiley

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #27 - Oct 17th, 2006 at 9:50pm

Hi,

Shirley, yes it's true what you said about tables. I for me, I'm more for REAL tables than couch tables...where you can really sit at and not bend down to when you want to pick something from it and break my spine, or stumble over it...

Betson, I do have a provisoric "table" very near/under a window, it's actually more a board, white, on removable supports, not for sitting on...don't know who the guy might have been, my fingertips are round.

Mairlyn, also Alysia mentioned "Gerald(o)", but no, it isn't. But I thought about it as I answered Alysia about my name, so maybe you picked it up, either from Alysia's post or from me thinking about it.

Alysia, have no rustic wood lamp table, but like rustic wood table board, especially when it's more the bright yellowish sort.
Well your personality description of me is more or less right I think...could comment it, must I? I could...I had some meetings with a psychoanalytic, as a client, and I talked hours about me, and he was a true analytic, said almost nothing, just "really?" "can you describe it further?" "and then?", well and after some of this sessions I asked "Now, how will that go on?" He: "Oh, like the other sessions we had", I: "Ok, I think I have enough..." lol!

Spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #28 - Oct 17th, 2006 at 10:37pm

ok I'm all hyped up to make Mair the target next saturday and we don't have to wait till saturday to do it as its just one on one fit into your schedule as u will. ok?

then after Mair, maybe nobody volunteer I'll be target. this is fun. you want us to come see your place Mair? see what we can see? maybe we should practice up every day? like write it down if something really stands out?

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #29 - Oct 18th, 2006 at 1:09am

Sure, you can come here. Maybe you'll see Spirit too. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

PS Spooky, I must have read the name, didn't think I had, but must have.

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.